The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Allure

Chapter One — The Family Farm

Kyle hated the country. His grandparents lived on a farm 10mi from the city of Springfield. He was always shipped off to relatives in summer because his mom Lauren couldn’t afford summer camp.

Last year it was with his aunty Jean, Lauren’s sister. This year it was with Bob and Hazel Hawke; his mom’s folks.

Kyle gasped as the truck hit another pothole.

He turned to his grandpa who just smiled “Yer get used to it” his grandpa smiled.

The red 1952 pick up was in quite good condition. Kyle sometimes thought that his grandpa liked to test the suspension as they roared along at break-neck speed.

Ahead something caught Kyle’s eye. It was a man.

As they neared Kyle could see it was a hitch-hiker. A young bearded man, dirty and dusty.

“Aren’t we stopping?” Kyle asked

“We ain’t nothing to do with no drifter” Bob said.

Kyle spun around on the bench seat and looked out the rear cabin window.

The man was almost smothered in dust brought up by the truck. The man shook his fist frustratingly as he was buried in dust.

But then another vehicle behind them stopped and picked him up. A 1970s blue Ford bronco with a white top. Kyle knew his cars. Kyle watched till they were out of view..

Ahead, the farm came into view. Kyle hadn’t been there since he was six—ten years ago. He remembered some of it and what he remembered hadn’t seemed to have changed.

A wooden two-storey house with loft. A large barn off to the side. Paddocks. Horses. Cows. And his grandma Hazel there on the porch to greet him, almost smothering him in a hug.

“Welcome home” she said to him, surprising him because he’d never considered the farm as his home. He considered his Springfield apartment with his mom his home. Still he was more worried about being smothered by his grandma.

He fought for air against the large pendulous breasts covering his face.

“You’ll kill him with kindness” Grandpa Bob chuckled.

“It’s been so long” she said “Let me look at you”

Chapter Two — Across the Woods

Kyle was eager to get out after supper. He was full. His grandma had piled on the food and it seemed every time he made a space on his plate it was immediately covered by another morsel; a steak, or corn, or sweet potato.

His grandpa told him to stay clear of the woods along the top paddock, but that’s exactly where Kyle headed.

The woods themselves didn’t seem at all as scary as had been made out and Kyle found himself wandering into them

He came to a high stone and knew he’d made it through the woods. He wondered who would build such a high wall. Along to his right, about 30ft away he saw a part of the wall had come down. He moved along to that point.

Using fallen stones he climbed up and peered through. He was just about to jump back down when saw in the distance a blue truck like he’d seen earlier. He leapt over onto the other side.

The house on this farm was almost identical to his own folks’. A lot was similar. Chickens and pigs instead of cows, but similar. And the barn! That struck him as odd.

It looked more like a castle. There was another storey on this making it loom higher than his grandpa’s barn.

He found himself at the foot of the barn looking up.

And then he saw her.

Quite the prettiest girl he’d ever seen. She looked out the only window on the top floor of the barn and she looked out at him.

He waved to her.

She waved back, but in a melancholy manner.

She didn’t seem happy.

He motioned to her to come down.

She shook her head.

He waved, ore insistently.

She shook her head again, and disappeared from the window.

Kyle looked around. He saw the barn door.

It was locked.

He looked around again and saw that the way a trestle lay agains the wall he might be able to climb it.

He scrambled up the trestle and managed to peer into the window.

The girl was a waif. She was naked now, but with her back to him; but he saw her all in a tall mirror near by.

She looked at him too, in reflection, but she did not turn around.

There was a large heavy door at the far end of her room. It seemed to be the only way in or out, aside from the window.

Just then he heard the door opening; large locks being undone.

The young bearded-man; the hitchhiker came into the room, along with an older man.

“This is my niece Lilith” the old man said “You may have her”

“What the fuck, man” the bearded man gasped, “What is this?”

“Look at her” the older man said, “She wants you”

“I…” the younger man said

Just then Lilith stepped up to him. She looked like a child standing next to him.

She raised a hand up and with the back of it ran it soothingly under the man’s face.

“I…”

“She wants you” the older man repeated as he backed out of the room and closed the door.

Lilith stood there, her small pale while body did nothing to indicate she was afraid of him.

Now, with both hands she took his belt and undid it.

She pulled his pants down.

She drew his now hardening cock out from his underpants.

Taking his hand she guided him to the bed and made him lie down.

She climbed onto the bed, up over him and sank down onto his cock.

Slowly she rode him.

He brought a hand up to her neck “No, this can’t be….” he said

She brushed his hand away.

“No!” he said, more forcefully.

She took his hand and in an instant snapped the bone

He shrieked. He flung himself off the bed, only she hooked her feet around him, staying attached to him

“Please… no!” he cried trying to get her off him.

Like a pump she kept riding him, and as she did, he weakened; physically.

He slumped to the floor and she stayed with him.

Now Kyle could see her face. She had a smirk, as she rode him, harder and harder. She looked up and in that moment Kyle almost lost his balance.

Lilith’s eyes were pitch black.

Kyle was both reviled and drawn. Now, gazing into those eyes, even as she rode the man mechanically Kyle wanted to be in the room.

His own cock was rock hard.

He wanted her… wanted to be in her. She kept her gaze on him and he was transfixed even as the man below her stopped moving.

Even as she drained him.

Just then a wrung on the treacle snapped and Kyle fell.

He managed to grab another trestle and saved himself a large fall. His cock itched and he thought of being in Lilith’s hairless pale body. Only now this wooden trestle too broke.

Kyle fell to the ground with a thud.

He looked up again, and now he saw her at the window, smiling. Only this time she waved to him, urging him to her.

He went to grab onto the trestle. She shook her head.

She indicated the door. Yes, he thought, he’d go to her through the same way the man had gone.

Kyle ran around the bard and found the door. He got in and found stairs; retraceable coming from the ceiling. Yes, this must be it, he thought.

Kyle climbed the stairs and found himself outside a very large door. It was locked, but there were keys near by.

He fumbled and got them open and with great effort heaved open the door.

He saw here standing there, inviting. He didn’t care about her cold, black eyes, her pale body. Her vagina that seemed to open and close like a mouth.

He stepped in, tripping over a desiccated body. He took a moment to look at it. It looked like a dry husk, only the clothes and bearded face should have told him who this had been.

“Lilith” he salivated.

He went to her.

She undid his pants. He was rock hard.

She knelt and took him in her mouth. Her tongue was rough, like a cats. In fact he thought he saw a glint of sharp fangs.

She sucked him.

It was bliss. He burned for release.

Suddenly she rose, and went over to the bed. She turned and bent over, revealing her sex. It opened like it was saying something to him; come enter me.

He was about to when a blinding pain hit him; then blackness.

Chapter Three — Seth

Seth was in his late fifties. He was strong. He dropped the ax handle and picked Kyle up like a rag-doll.

“You cannot have this one, now” he said to Lilith.

He took him over to a chute and let Kyle fall through it.

He went back to Lilith

“Why won’t you let me have him?” she purred

“You’ve fed enough for now” he said to her.

She approached him sexily.

He grabbed a pendant around his neck, “Oh, no you don’t” he smiled She saw it and gave a small cry of pain and sleeked back into the room.

“Please…” she cried, “It hurts…”

“Back!” he commanded

“Please….” she screamed, retracing to a corner.

Seth backed out of the room to the whimpering sobs of the succubus.

He checked the door. There were amulets there that prevented her from leaving; though the door was open. She was in a prison.

Seth took Kyle back to his own home.

* * *

Kyle came to, hearing voices

“I’m sorry Seth” Bob said.

“Don’t let him back over again”

“We won’t.”

Hazel came up to Kyle’s room.

“What’s going on?” he asked. He sat up in his bed, clutching his head.

“It’s a good thing old Seth McFalane was home” she said.

Kyle noticed she had a bowel and a sponge. She sat down on the side of the bed, dipping the sponge in the warm water she went to dab it on the wound of Kyle’s head

“That must have been a nasty fall” she said, looking at the wound.

“That…” Kyle said incredulously “That’s not from a fall!”

“You shouldn’t be climbing barns” Hazel Hawke said to her grand-son

“I…” he began

“I told you not to go through there!” Bob said as he entered the room.

“Now. Now” Hazel said, “He’s had a mighty fall”

“It’s not from falling!” Kyle said.

“You must have fallen near 20ft” Bob said “From what old Seth says…”

“Look!” Kyle began, but he could not see any point.

His grandma gently administered to the bump on his head.

Chapter Four — Allure

The next day Kyle found himself back at the wall… only now it had been repaired.

He was more determined now, and got himself up and over.

He looked at the barn and was crestfallen. The whole wooden trestle was pulled down. It lay in bundled pieces now near-by. Seth had been thorough.

Kyle tried the door, just in hope.

By sheer luck it was unlocked.

Kyle grinned. His cock began to loom up as he climbed up to her.

He heard a squeaky grunting sound as he approached. The final door was open.

He stood there shocked.

Lilith sat atop Seth, riding the old man’s cock. She made joyful squeaks as she humped him.

He looked over and saw Kyle there. He mouthed the words “Help me” but no sound came out.

Near-by were his dishevelled clothes and a pendant; a crystal broken.

Lilith continued to ride him, grinding her small hairless crotch against his.

Suddenly Seth croaked out a wheeze as he came inside her. It was the third time in a row, and still her hips ground against him.

“More!” she said as she sucked his come up into her.

He opened his mouth; dried.

His whole body seemed to have shrunk in on itself, as it had. His body was becoming more and more atrophied; his skin desiccated.

She turned to see Kyle there.

Her totally black eyes gazed at him. She smiled. She turned back on Seth, and grinding her hips against him in a final thrust sucked the life force out of him into her vagina.

She pulled herself off him. His skin looked now like dried paper and began to flake and rise up into the air.

Even as she approached Kyle his body seemed to blow away into dust.

“I’m glad you came back for me” she said. She stepped on the crystal.

“Ow!” she cried… it still had power.

Kyle could not know that when Seth had returned to admonish his prize he’d tripped, fallen and broken the spell crystal. She sensed it instantly. The power over her was gone—at least as far as his own personal protection. And she had drawn him to her.

Lilith now looked at Kyle, and at the spells around the door. In some way or another she’d been a prisoner on the farm since 1799.

“Do you love me?” she purred as he went to her

“Yes…yes… yes…” he said as they kissed passionately.

“The you’ll help me escape?”

“Escape?”

“I’m trapped here… don’t you see?” she whimpered. “This family has kept me here for… ages” she said, “They’ve been drawing on my magic for their own purposes…”

“I…” he began confused.

“Please… you will help me?”

“Yes… yes, of course”

Lilith grinned. “Good,” she said, “Then pulled down those amulets!”

“What… these?”

“Yes” she said

He tied but they were fastened. He looked around he saw a crowbar outside the door and took it and managed to free the amulet.

He held it out to her

“Nooooo!” she screamed, “It hurts!”

“But…”

“Throw it away!” she cried “Throw it away”

He did so.

“Now…” she smiled, “The others”

He went to work on these and like the first, threw it away.

Carefully she approached the door. She put her arm through the open space, tentatively.

Then a foot. And then she stepped through. She was free.

She turned and looked at Kyle. She drew him to her, out of the prison-room.

He went to her. He knelt down. “You will obey me”

“Yes” he said, “Anything”

* * *

Bob strained to pick up a hay bale. He still could manage it.

“Grandpa!” Kyle said as he came into the barn

Bob stood up and began to turn around

“This is my goddess, Lilith” Kyle said.

Bob turned to see the pale waif. She smiled as she approached him.

“You will be my slave, too” she said as his cock pressed out hard against his pants.