The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Alpha Pledge:

(This is a spiritual sequel to Party Crashing Moms by Special Programmer. You don’t need to have read that story… but you should if you want the larger backstory.)

Day 0: The Sinner

After what John did to Jenny, John’s parents were worried that he might get expelled. Though he had always been a wild and aggressive kid, the accusations that he had been bothering young Jenny, almost to the point of stalking her, threatened his entire future. Rather than deal with the problem themselves, John’s parents, Winston and Gail, felt that John should just finish the school year somewhere else...somewhere far away from them, and far away from Jenny Tillman.

In Highschool, John was a bully. He got away with everything because his family was well off compared to the rest of his public school. John got off tricking girls into sleeping with him, and lording it over their boyfriends behind their backs… he liked that girls wanted to be with him, he was considered pretty hot and successful, and he liked that other guys knew he was hot shit when it came to women. Because he seemed like a normal, cocky, energetic jock no one saw what he truly was. John was mean, and he was a borderline sociopath.

Especially when it came to getting women. To get what he wanted from a girl, John would say anything, do anything and act any way he needed too.

But what John did to Jenny Tillman was beyond the pale. It was the first time someone had truly rejected John’s bullying. But Jenny did it, and it broke John in two.

The parents’ only hope was Winston’s sisters, Cindy and Heather, who both lived across the country. It had been many years since they had visited their sisters, some minor family infighting and distance making the family grow apart. But Cindy and Heather had just sent their only two boys to college. Hopefully, his sisters could take his John, their bully of a son for a few more months, just to let things cool off and ensure that John might still have a future.

Heather and Cindy were sympathetic, and felt that family came first. Oddly, in the initial call, it was not their husbands that they needed to talk about it with, but rather their sons; Danny and Zach. John, though younger than his cousins, never liked the two of them. He was a Jock, they were both nerds. Losers at that, they creeped John out, and he had no relationship with the nerds other than putting them down at the most recent family get-togethers. But once Cindy called back, saying that they were okay with it, it was all decided.

“But I should warn John before he gets here...” Cindy said in the final call, “Things around here have become...well a bit different. If John is willing to follow Zach’s lead...and of course if he looks up to Dan...well then I think this might all be for the best.”

John didn’t like the idea of leaving… he was hot shit around his neighborhood, but after being rejected by Jenny, and taking things too far with her...John loved the idea that if he left he would get away with it. John was a messed up kid. Part of his persona was bullying others, to see what he could get over them.

Worse was that Dan and Zach, though in college, were still at home. He got along great with his uncles and his aunts, but Dan and Zach were just a waste of space to John. No wonder they were still at home, John thought. Those nerds would never survive living on college campus, let alone a frat. A few more months, a little more time for that thing with Jenny to blow over, and John would enter the fraternity lifestyle… he knew he would do very well among the Jock filled dorm life on college campuses.

He said goodbye to his family on the ride to the airport. His dad begged John to behave, and like always, John pretended to listen. His mother, still a fine looking woman with flowing blond hair just cried as she sent him away, unable to understand why anyone would say that John had problems with women.

John said goodbye to his older sister Jade, and his younger sister June, both of whom had mixed feelings about their brother. Jade, older than John and now in college was disappointed with John, and hoped he would grow out of this soon. As a 6′1″ Amazon, with silky black hair, stunning green eyes and a great toned body, Jade knew what it was like to have guys hit on her all the time… Jade had lost count of the men she had to take out that went for her tight, sexy, and irresistable ass. She didn’t want that from her brother.

June, a 5′4″ Blond, who had grown into a bombshell right behind John had mixed feelings. She loved her brother, but John was always overprotective of her, excited to beat up any guy that so much as made a pass at her. She knew it was not just because John was worried about her… John liked to fight, he was good at beating guys up, and she was a great excuse to put guys in their place, leaving her sexy body untouched. John gave her one last hug, hated that he had to leave his family, and got on the plane to visit his dorky and awful cousins.

The whole flight over, John thought of his cousins. Compared to John, Dan and Zach were embarrassments. John, though a few years younger than them, was always the stronger, and more aggressive kid. He would beat them up. John would insult them, and put them down… even in front of their parents. While Aunt Cindy always shook her head in disapproval, his uncles and his aunt Heather laughed every time. John was what they wanted in a son. John was athletic, popular and good at getting his way.

Dan and Zach were perverts. When he visited them, he always saw them being gross around his sisters. One time, before he stopped visiting, he even found a pair of panties in Zach’s room… it did not take John long to realize that they belonged to one of his aunts. The idea of perving on family members was disgusting to John. Any of his guy friends that would even suggest something about his sisters (both incredibly hot), or his mom (another knockout), John would smash their heads into the wall. John had his sex life, and he had his family life… he would never think of doing something gross like his disgusting cousins.

John was able to get girls, and loved to throw that in Dan and Zach’s face. In fact, because of John’s aggressive personality, he had lots of girlfriends. He liked manipulating girls into relationships, then he would try to get away with whatever he could. He’d cheat on girls, see if he could get girls to compete for his attention. He knew some tricks that worked at times. Most of the time though, John would just use girls until they grew tired, or scared. John was fine with that… he was a user, a bully… a bit of a sociopath really. He got what he wanted, and then John would hunt for the next piece of ass. He remembered that Zach’s neighbor, the one with the massive tits… she had a daughter a year or two older than them. Her name was Emily, a sexy redhead who was growing as busty as her mother, and John knew that he could get in her pants with a little bit of work. If she was around, and if she got a whiff of the kind of man John was now… maybe this whole trip would not be so bad…

When John arrived at the airport, a woman...a hot, blond, curvy woman named Julie was there to pick him up. She was sexy, with long legs, gorgeous blond hair and a tight and fuckable body. The way she was dressed though...all in black, with a degrading little black hat… she must have been a chauffeur.

“Wow… your… you’re here for me?”

“My… employer, my boss… wanted me to make sure you got to your family quickly.” Julie went on. She was looking down, almost like the sexy blond was embarrassed to be a driver. John understood why. Her outfit was super demeaning. It was tight, it showed off Julie’s every curve, and barely covered her legs. Not that John complained. It was hot, a nice little present for himself as he learned if there were any girls that lived close to Aunt Cindy that he could take.

“Well fine then… If you work for one of my uncles, let’s get going.”

“I don’t work for your uncles...” Julie said, in a surprisingly cold voice. She was already walking John to her car. The whole way there, John was glued to Julie’s high and tight ass. They didn’t grow them like that at home, John thought to himself. It was a fancy car… a really fancy ride, just to take him to Aunt Cindy’s modest house. John was surprised. If she did not work for her uncles, who did she work for? Neither of his aunts were making enough money to hire a car like this, and the way Julie spoke… her employer must be someone she really looked up to.

In the car they did not talk much. John had his earphones in, and Julie was dedicated to the road. After a few minutes, John was surprised that he did not recognize where he was. Soon, it got more confusing. They were in a nice neighborhood. A really nice neighborhood. The houses were bigger than John had ever seen back home. Was Julie going the wrong way?

“Hey, uh… my Aunt Cindy lives in a different part of—”

“I’m taking you to your Aunt Cindy’s NEW home.” Julie cut him off.

“Oh, I didn’t realize… they moved… guess once that dweeb Zach moved out, they found a nice place where they didn’t need to worry about the perv.”

With that, Julie swerved her car. She swerved it hard. It hurt, and John immediately thought about how he could make this woman pay. When John recovered from the small whiplash, he saw where Julie had taken him. It was a gated community. The gate was actually gold. Julie put her thumb on the guard gate… it opened the gate, and showed John a small neighborhood so fancy, he honestly did not know that some people lived this way.

“Do my uncles live in one of these...”

“Your uncles…” Julie cut John off, “You’ll see…you’ll see… but this whole compound is connected… by the same owners. I was told by the boss to take you to the Mansion… stay buckled up Johnny, we’re almost there… ”

That was a weird thing to say… but John was too enraged to absorb it. No one called him Johnny. NO ONE. He stared daggers into his drivers back. His issues with women were not healthy, and he was too self absorbed to stop himself from putting this blond piece of ass in her place. He was going to tell her off… tell her where a piece of shit like her belonged. But the car stopped. Quickly Julie opened the door. John had arrived.

John was in front of the mansion... the main house on the street. It is massive. John is confused as to how his family could live in such a place.

Julie pulled away before she could answer any of the thousands of questions John had. He grabbed his bag. This could end up going very wrong, but John went with it. He prepared to knock, but a kind voice came through the intercom. It was his aunt Cindy.

“Johnny dear...” John gritted his teeth… she knew not to call him that.

“That you, Cindy?” John asked, not used to calling her Aunt, “Is this really where you and Uncle—”

“I’m so sorry Johnny… I’d let you in myself… but there was something… oh… oh, yes… I had to get ready… tonight we’re having a pool party here.”

The door opened. A maid opened the door. Holy crap… Aunt Cindy and Uncle Pete had a maid! How were they so well off all of a sudden? She was tall, with jet black hair, and nice DD breasts. It did not take John a long time to appreciate that she was hot… hotter in her maid outfit that showed more cleavage than he’d seen on most prom dresses.

“This is Helena...” Cindy spoke through the intercom, “She’s one of the maids here. Why don’t you hand her your bag, and when you’re ready, she’ll show you outside to the pool. We have everything set up for you here.”

As Helena bent down, exposing her cleavage to the horny young man, John was opened to anything happening now… it was like he found something he wanted to play with.

“Sure, Cindy… sounds like a plan...”

And with that, John followed Helena through the mansion. It was massive, he passed a large dining room, two offices and there was more to explore. Was this all theirs? How could two people live in such a place like this? And why would they need so many maids?

Helena pointed to a room that John was supposed to change into his swimwear. Wheels were already turning in John’s head. He was a stud… maybe he’d figure out how to fuck the maid. John got out his swim trunks. John was a confident kid, he had no problem showing this hot maid his tight abs… maybe even more...

Before John walked outside, he looked at the massive room that led to the pool. He was admiring the massive television, when he heard a voice.

“Ah, Johnny… finally made it I see.”

John’s anger boiled over. He turned around to see who would dare…

And it was Aunt Heather. His Aunt Heather… his partner in the family for putting down his lame-ass cousins. But as Heather walked towards him… glided towards him… John realized something. This was not the Aunt Heather that he remembered… this was someone else.

Heather was in a swimsuit. Or, it was the closest thing to a swimsuit it could be while still being considered clothes. Aunt Heather was in a tight, revealing… and sexy one-piece swimsuit. It had Cheetah print all over it… and it highlighted attributes in aunt Heather John never even considered. Her sexy legs, her big tits and her wide hips were drawing the horny young man in… even though he did not want them to. She was also glowing… Aunt Heather was made up, like a fucking super model.

“How’s he looking, sis? Is Johnny ready for some... family time?”

In a matching, tight, leopard print one-piece was Aunt Cindy. Her big tits were almost popping out. Her walk was sexy… more appropriate for the runway than for a family visit. Like Aunt Heather, Cindy was made up… glamorous… desirable.

John was no fool. He knew his aunts were hot. Though he never really cared for older women, he understood sex appeal when he saw it. John never sexualised any member of his family. He had problems… but perving on his hot aunts was not one of them. But as the two sisters… in their sexy one-piece’s… stood over John, John felt uncomfortable. He felt uncomfortable because he could no longer deny it. He liked looking at his aunts… he liked it a lot.

“Cindy...Heather… what’s going… what’s going on with all this...”

The women just giggled at their jock nephew. They bent down, gave him an innocent peck on his cheeks. The bending did nothing to help John’s nerves. At one point Heather and Cindy turned around as they made small talk about John’s parents. The sight of their asses seared into John’s young and impressionable mind. How could they not know what they were doing to him… how could his own aunts not know how inappropriate this was.

“So Johnny...” Heather went on. John’s will was falling, not even catching the nickname he always hated, “We heard that you had some problems with a lady friend.”

“Oh that...” John mumbled on, trying not to notice how nice Cindy’s tits looked in profile, “Yeah, that was all nonsense… apparently...”

“Apparently, she doesn’t think you were man enough to be with her...” Heather interrupted. This shocked John. Shocked and insulted him. Heather bent down more, leaning close to her nephew’s face. Her tits were so close to John’s face that all he had to do was breathe and they would be on his mouth... It felt like Heather was going in for the kill, “That’s why you’re here Johnny… you need to see how a REAL man is supposed to treat the women he wants.”

John burst up from that. This was wrong… something was wrong…

“What’s… what’s going on… and where the… where the FUCK are we? How can either of you afford this place? Where are my uncles… why are you… why are you two dressed like your fucking models?”

“Oh… models?” Cindy chimed in, “You really think we look… that good? You think there’s something you like about us...” Cindy lifted her hands over her head, her breasts heaved in a tantalizing way. Heather turned around, giving John another irresistible look at her perfectly toned ass. Cindy smiled, knowing that she and her sister were too much ‘woman’ for this young man to handle, “Huh, Johnny?”

As John watched their every curve, as they started to explain how this was all possible...John can’t get over his desires. John wants them...John wants them more than he’s ever wanted the girls in his school…

“And we can afford this place… Johnny Boy...” Heather goes on, surveying their entire mansion with her hands, “because our men gave it to us. We live here with our men, serve them, and give our men everything they want. Because unlike you, they know how to take us...” Aunt Heather purred as she talked now. Her body was sexy… her confidence was making John sweat… and harden…

“Your...your men? My Uncles....”

Aunt Heather began to huff, “Oh, of course not your uncle’s dear—”

“Maybe...” Cindy cut her off, “Maybe Johnny would feel more comfortable if he heads outside… so he can ask his uncles these questions...”

“Fair enough.” Heather smirked. She held her hand out, and pointed towards the door, “Out you go Johnny… see what your uncles are up to... It gives us more time to get ready... for them...”

Freaked out, John followed his aunt’s hand. This was one of the weirdest days of his life. Maybe his uncles could explain why this was all happening.

The outside was as impressive as the house. Jacuzzis, tanning stations, there were actual greek statues watching over the massive pool. Then John saw a wooden bar area. There, Uncle Pete and Coach (John’s name for Dan’s father… and inside joke between them), were cleaning some glasses… getting the party ready. John went up to them, ready for answers on why his aunts were acting like such sluts.

“John… it’s... it’s good to see you...” Pete told his nephew. He offered John a handshake. John felt that it was a little limp, “Do you want a drink, son?”

“Oh, you’re gonna let me drink, huh?” John asked. He was only 18, but his uncles were slipping him drinks since he was 14.

They greet him and get him a drink. Coach came to John. he did not give John his usual bear-hug, “Sure, now that you’re here… you’re just… just like us...”

Then John heard a great sound… the sound of women. A group came out of the large pool house on the other side of the bar. They were all women... hot women… John did not know who they were, but he knew a group of girls that were ready to party when he saw them. John was impressed... His uncles were able to get so many girls to come to their mansion… maybe they were even willing to cheat on their wives, the ultimate bro fantasy John had. They seemed like they were loaded now… big house… sexy maid… sexy party guests… so maybe they were just flaunting their power, giving John a lesson on what real men do. The group approached the bar… large breasts shook at the three men... each took a drink from John’s uncles.

Somewhere, club music started to play. All of John’s fears and worries evaporated… there was too much eye candy from the dancing girls. He was going to take his confusion, his frustration… and his erection that he got from his aunts and their sexy bodies, and find someone slutty to help him relieve himself. He was not sure what was going on… but the predator part of John’s brain turned on. He watched the girls as they drank, danced… and bounced around. After a few beers, John left his uncles… still serving the girl’s their drinks… and started to look for some women to talk to.

There are three or four older women. They are all stacked, and John had to admit, they all had hot bodies, their large tits barely covered by their skimpy bikinis. John then found a group of 4-5 girls that looked like they were closer to his age. John had no idea what kind of party this was, but he knew how to get into a sluts pants if he wanted to. John zeroed in on three girls. They looked college age. John is about to give them a line… but they don’t wait. They just pull John toward the center of them. They start dancing all over his ripped body, their amazing curves moving the way John wanted them too.

The girls give John the dance of a lifetime. One of them is Japanese. Her sexy, lithe body grinds on John. it felt so good for John to run his hand up her slender waist. Before he could do it slowly, the asian girl grabbed his hand, and she guided it to her ass. She is making it so easy for John to explore her body. So easy to do more. A sexy, thick and stacked black girl is at John’s side. She bent her body low. And she then twerked to the music. She twerked her big, thick ass all over John’s side. John felt better than he ever had in his life. On the other side of John is another woman, brazilian by the look of it, and she is twerking her big, bouncy ass for John’s pleasure as well. Her ass is so large compared to the sexy woman’s tight frame. It bounced so fast, the twerking was drawing John in. He had remembered jerking off to an image like this, of a sexy brazilian singer twerking her ass all over a dancefloor… It was so similar to this girl. John grabbed both women… they let John grab their asses… like he owned them. They came up to be close to John. They were no longer dancing. They were four people gyrating to their own desires… letting John know that they wanted him to take their sexy bodies… letting them know that he could own them if he wanted too...

Soon, the girls are rubbing John’s muscles. It’s clear to John what they wanted. Soon, the brazilian girl pointed towards a large, padded, pool couch. It was an area where a large group could sit… and they could even do more… The brazilian leads the way, John’s eye’s glued to her massive ass, the Japanese and black girl grabbing one arm each. John turned back to his uncles. They are surprisingly uninterested… surprisingly blank. John can’t give them much attention though. The brazilian girl just stripped her tight black bikini off. She was naked, and encouraged her friends to do the same. Their bodies are amazing. As John got on the couch, ready to take these girls for a ride… they all looked him over… they were all hungry.

And as John stripped off his swimsuit, as he revealed his big, thick, 7 inch cock… all the girls could do was laugh.

They laughed at John. For the first time, among lots of girls he had convinced to sleep with him… these hot naked girls were laughing at John’s cock. It did not make sense to John, worse still, it made John boil over. John took women… they did not put him down…

“They’re laughing, sweety...” Cindy came around. She ignored her husband and went straight behind the now dejected John, the thin Leopard print swimsuit making her look like a sexy pornstar, “They’re laughing because they weren’t expecting such a… small cock.”

“What?! What the fuck are you… this dick is a fucking python! All my girlfriends...”

“Your girlfriends didn’t know any better, you little shit.” It was Heather. She was insulting John for the first time. It hurt. She stood next to her sister. John turned his head up, he barely saw his aunts, since from that angle their large tits were in the way, “It’s not their fault… they thought your boy cock was good enough… it’s time you learned John… it’s not good enough at all.”

John is furious… ready to lash out at these women. He looked at his uncles… there was no reaction. No defence of John’s male pride… they just stood there, and kept getting the drinks ready.

“What do you fucking mean, you bitch!?” John yelled. He did not care about the consequences. John was a jock, he was going to put them all in their place, “I’m a man! I’ve got a man’s dick, and I’ll fuck the shit out of any whore to prove it!”

They all just laughed at him. They just kept laughing, like he was this pathetic little boy, to stupid to realize what was going on. This was the worst moment of John’s life. He had just been denied the best sexual moment he had ever had… and these women were putting him down, as he stood, naked, and humiliated...

“Oh, you want to see what a REAL man looks like?” Heather asked. Cindy started to moan, she was looking at the doorway into the house. Aunt Cindy, right in front of everyone, including her naked nephew, brought one of her hands down to her crotch, “Our men did this… our Alpha men… the men we serve… can do anything...”

“What the- who? Who the fuck?”

“She means us, Johnny. You little, fucking, dipshit.”

John turned around, and out of the house came a sight he would never forget. It was Dan. It was Zach. But they were not the wimps they were when he saw them last. No, Dan and Zach were different… better… as he felt the air change around him, John felt that his cousins were… superior.

Zach is on the left. No longer the tall and scrawny nerd. Zach is now toned. He hulked out. He was dressed in preppy pool attire… and with his new muscles, Zach was pulling it off. But more shocking was what was wrapped around Zach’s arms. On one was a redhead, Zach’s age. John recognized her as Zach’s neighbor. The hot chick’s name was Emily. John had flirted with her over the years… he was actually excited to seal the deal on the way over. But she was Zach’s. She hugged his side, letting her big, ripe breasts out, only a red micro-bikini between them. And on Zach’s other shoulder was Tammy. John remembered Tammy. How could he not? Aunt Cindy’s best friend, impossibly stacked and gorgeous, Tammy was a big exception to John’s thoughts on MILFs. John remembered hearing the wimpy Zach, on the floor (because John always took his bed when they stayed over), jerking off late at night… moaning Tammy’s name under his breath. Now, Tammy looked sexy in her green bikini. And she was gazing with admiration at Zach… like Zach was now her man. And most shockingly, Tammy was Emily’s mom. How Zach had gotten Tammy on his arm was shocking enough, but to have mother and daughter like this…

Next to him, Dan was not to be outdone. The ugly brainiac was now the picture of toned. He was only wearing a speedo… it was having trouble keeping in what looked to be a pretty massive package. He had two blond slaves on each arm. One is cute, like the high school sweetheart in a white bikini, the other was shorter, but her tits and ass looked perfect in her gold bikini. They were Dan’s age… the one with bigger tits maybe a bit older… and they were devoted to Dan’s biceps. Their nice tits bounced as they walked… always looking down at his package… licking their lips, as though they wanted Dan’s cock to burst out…

Both cousins stood before John… their once tormentor. All of the party guests… all of these hot women stopped dancing. They just looked at Dan and Zach. They were enamored by them. They even began to kneel. They all knelt low for the boys… as though they served them like obedient slaves.

John’s cousins are no longer the weak and pathetic nerds he knew. They are Alpha Males. It was only starting to occur to John… as though a subliminal wave is washing over his entire body. He should be afraid of his cousins… he should run.

“How?” Was all John could muster.

“Well… if you must know my cousin… I did it...” Dan said. He spanked both girls. They gave him a nice little moan, then went to the side of the pool with the girls that were playing and humiliating Dan… and knelt for their Alpha’s as well.

“It’s a long story.” Dan says, “Lets just say a little while back, I perfected the Alpha gene. It’s a formula that unleashes the power that only a true Alpha man has. I gave some to my cousin here, to see if Zach would also be able to have it…”

Zach kissed Tammy… then Zach kissed Tammy’s daughter right in front of her. He sent Tammy to his mother’s side, behind John, and sent Emily with the other young sluts. Zach’s control over the woman he’d wanted since he was a pathetic little boy was there… and it looked almost absolute.

“And now,” Dan went on, “We take what we want, when we want...”

With that, Dan snapped his fingers. In a flash, his slaves, Ashley, Lyndsey and Emily... stripped their clothing. They moaned, and in a cacophony, they were begging this new Dan to fuck them, “And those below us just keep begging for more.”

Dan stood over the now frightened John… all of this, the house, the women… his own aunts and uncles. Somehow, Dan actually had the power to control it all. And as Dan showed just what an alpha male he was, his uncles stood back, they watched, and they did nothing but pour drinks. What happened to them? How did Dan and Zach do this to them? How did they change things so much since the last time he saw them.

Then Zach stomped his foot. The same three girls moaned again, just from a wordless command from Zach. His cousins, his perverted cousins shared all of these women… somehow, for some reason… they were under the control of his perverted cousins. And all of these gorgeous women just moaned. They moaned as though they were obsessed with Dan and Zach… who just years ago, had to jerk off to their mommies’ panties.

John was shaking… his cousins somehow obtained powers. They had the ability to control women. And John was becoming nervous, as his mind swelled, that their control might be even greater. They might even be able to enter his mind… and make John do things he did not want to do. As John smelled the air, as he felt a must that was foreign to him… John realized it was overwhelming. Being around Dan and Zach… was overwhelming John in ways he still did not understand…

Dan explained more. How he discovered the compound. How he conquered all of the MILFs in his direct control, and eventually took Aunt Cindy and his own mother. He told John about Zach’s party… about needing to use his cousin to test his research. Slowly, as Dan and Zach kept teasing their younger women… their younger slaves… Dan talked a bit about how the compound, this Alpha stuff, actually affected the Alpha and brought those lower to his will. But as John felt smaller and smaller… and Dan and Zach just looked more and more impressive… John got the idea. Dan and Zach had powers, and they were using it to gain power and plow pussy.

It all came together, as Tammy and his aunts began to moan behind him. John realized that Zach and Dan have brought him here...for revenge… They wanted their cousin, their bully, to see how powerful they had become...and subject John to their will. John did not even have a chance.

“I don’t think he believes us yet, Zach...” Dan went on, now towering over John. John wanted to say something, to fight back… but it was like his will was being zapped out of his body.

“Oh, he’ll believe us… our cocksucking cousin will definetly believe us after this!” Zach ripped his shirt off. John spent a long time on his personal appearance, proud that as a senior he was the top of his class in looks. Zach had him beat, and according to Dan, all he did was swallow one fucking pill.

“Heather!” Zach called.

“Yes, my nephew?” Heather called out. She saw Zach pointing to a spot in front of John. Heather scurried to the spot, her ass bouncing as she complied with Zach’s orders.

“You too… mom...” Zach went on.

“Yes honey… yes… whatever you want, my dear...” Cindy walked over as well. Both sisters were before Zach… almost as though they were eager for another order.

“When we were growing up, which cousin was our dads’ favorite. Me, Dan, or John?”

“John, sweety...” Cindy said.

“They… they all liked John the most.” Heather went on, giving John a look, almost as though they were back to their old roles.

“And be honest… be really honest with us… on looks, on attitude… on carisma, which of us would the two of you think was the most… impressive? Who was the real man?”

“It was… John” Heather moaned out.

“I’m sorry, dear. It was… It was John… so much more confident… more funny… we even knew that he was… more manly than you...”

“And now… now what do you think of John?”

“Nothing!” Cindy bellowed. She was no longer kneeling. She was bowing. She bowed at her powerful son’s feet.

“He’s nothing! He’s nothing compared to you...” Heather bowed at Zach… groveling at his feat, like a slave, “You and Dan are everything… John… he’s nothing… he’s nothing… but a beta cuck for you to torture.”

Even in his zoned out state, John was put off by that…

“Then what should I do with you two… how should I treat mommy and Heather… now that I know they were so wrong?”

“Punish us...” Heather said. Immediately, she turned around and bent forward. Her ass was being presented for Zach. it wiggled for Zach, like a bitch.

“Yes… please son… I hate that I was… such a bad mommy...” Cindy bent lower still. Zach now had two asses in his face. Two perfect, sexy, incestuous asses… ready to be controlled by him, “Punish me… punish me and make me your good little mommy slut!”

Zach took his powerful hands. They gave his mother a hard spank. Then he took the other, and Gave his Aunt a powerful and violent spank.

And the spanks rolled out. Zach, the perverted, desperate and horny cousin, now had free reign to punish and maul his aunt and mother’s asses. To John’s horror, neither woman resisted. They wanted their nephew, and son… to spank them for failing to see him as manly.

Zach took them, and he kept raining down on them. All Cindy and Heather did was thank him… and beg him for more.

“More, Zach!” Heather moaned out.

“Take more! Spank me more! Make mommy your good, fucking, Whore!!!”

John then realized just how perverse this was… they were fucking them. They were fucking their own moms… his aunts. Dan and Zach were fucking their own mothers, whenever they wanted… and Cindy and Heather just gave in to them… and their husbands just sat around, serving them drinks and letting it all happen.

“What? Still not convinced, Johnny...” Zach grabbed both women by the hair now, “I’m an Alpha now, you motherfucker… Alpha’s don’t ask… they take… they conquer… do it mommy… kiss your sister… make horny aunt Heather cum...”

With no hesitation, Cindy grabbed her sister. The two made out, their sexy bodies rubbing hard against each other. It led to more… it led to more because that was what Zach ordered them to do.

What was worse now, was that John was aroused. He was so aroused… helplessly aroused… watching his aunts make out for Zach’s pleasure. It was so fucking sexy… they were so sexy, so hot… so obedient to Zach’s wants.

Soon, John saw Zach’s cock. It was massive. It was so big, it was so girthy… it was so powerful. Without a word, Zach put the cock between Cindy and Heather’s mouths. Their kissing became worship of Zach’s Alpha Cock. Their eyes were closed, and the most they worshiped, the most turned on Cindy and Heather became. Zach just stood there… like a conqueror. John just knelt, looking up at his powerful cousin… as he took complete sexual control of these two sexy women that he was not supposed to want… and for some reason, there was nothing John could do to stop them… like some force was keeping John pinned bellow Zach as he took pleasure from his family members.

“As you can see, Johnny Boy.” Dan went on with an evil grin, “It’s over before it started. Zach and I built everything you see here. I’m the brains… Zach’s the bull… there’s nothing the two of us can’t fuck, control or get now…

John was distracted. Heather just gave a loud and orgasmic moan. She came. She came just from sucking Zach’s cock. Dan went on, looking down at his now defeated Bully of a cousin.

“You thought you were hot shit… dude, by now your just gaging on our pheromones… we could probably order you to go fuck yourself and you’d do it...”

Dan laughed. John almost felt like crying. As a borderline sociopath with women, this was something John always dreamed of… the power to get women to do anything you wanted… As he watched Zach grab Heather’s throat, making his bitchy aunt deepthroat his mammoth dick… as he saw Zach’s mother rise to her son’s side, so that she could kiss and worship him. John just cried, now a sniveling and pathetic bitch of a man.

His nerdy fucking cousins… now total Alpha’s… had the power. From how things looked, there was nothing they could not order a woman to do. As John saw his aunts, naked and running their forms all over Zach’s perfect body, John understood the rush of power, and what it was worth to get it.

“But I’ve grown past you now John. So has Zach. we’ve taken down so many wannabes, so many guys who thought they were hot shit… like our dads… that we’ve streamlined the whole thing. Better for us that way, lets us get back to fucking and taking what we want.”

Just then, Tammy walked towards Dan. She is holding a tray. There are three pills on the tray... each a different color…

“The red one’s are the Alpha… take a look Johnny boy. This thing, it would turn you into a fucking sex god… just like me and Zach over there.” John turned to see Zach. Aunt Heather was still blowing Zach’s large cock now. It looked like she was choking on it, but from her moans...Heather wanted to be under her nephew… under her Alpha. His mother was at his side, giving Zach a chance to play with her tits, as she moaned for him.

“The blue pills here,” Dan held the blue pill up, “That would turn you into a Beta. think of it like viagra… but Viagra from the Alphas. It gives men our stamina, our vitality… but only for a few hours. We’re not monsters, John. We take what we want… but if a guy is loyal… if he treats his Alpha’s with respect, and he willingly gives up his women… well then, we think it’s only fair that he should get a little bit of fun.

“We give them some of our women...” With that, Dan cups Tammy’s cheek. The redhead blushes, adoring Dan’s attention, “Not our most prized sluts of coarse. No, some pussy is so good that it only belongs to Alpha cock… but if you had been decent to us… just a little bit decent… then we might have considered giving you a little Beta… a little taste...”

With what John was experiencing, becoming so jealous of Dan… so emasculated seeing Zach’s massive cock going between his mother’s tits like he owned them… the thought of getting a taste of the Beta pill sounded promising. But John was not a fool. Those blue pills were a double edged sword. To get them, the person taking them would become more addicted to them… they would need to serve the Alpha’s more and more… all to experience the rush of what the Alpha was like.

“But for the real fuckers...for fuckers like our dads…” With that, Dan turned to the bar. He sneerd at the two men there, as they pliantly cleaned the surface of the bar… almost as if they had no will to stop themselves, “For the one’s that just fucking don’t have a place in our new world...”

Dan held up the black pill, “Then there’s the Omega pill. Think of it as sexual death, John… you’re still alive, you still take orders, but unless an Alpha remedies it… an Omega is finished...”

This time, Dan did not put the pill down. He was holding the black pill, the Omega pill, and it looked to John like he was making his way towards him. John turned to his uncles… they were not just out of it. They were broken… completely broken. Dan used his powers to usurped them, took their wives- his own mother and aunt- and turned them into mindless servants for him, pouring one drink after another… John could only imagine what it would feel like if Dan did that to him.

Here Zach and Dan were all powerful… they were kings, with more control than John had ever thought possible. As Zach continued to grope Aunt Cindy’s perfect tits… as he saw how much his own aunt wanted to be under her nerd son’s total and absolute control… John realized that nothing could change what was about to happen. Dan and Zach had won, and John was about to spend the rest of his life as their mindless, powerless slave… being forced to serve them as they took all the pussy they could possibly want...

John could not let things end like this. Hearing Zach cum from Heather’s mouth… seeing three sexy girls eager to taste his cum… John knew that was where he belonged… he belonged on top… he belonged in control… if that red pill really did have any power, he needed to control it… so he could put the Jenny Tillman’s of the world under him and his Alpha cock… just where they belonged.

“But… but Dan… you’re… you’ve got to give me the Alpha pill… Please, cousin… you should… you NEED to make me an Alpha… like you.”

Dan sneered down, “Oh! I need too… and why do I need to, Johnny-boy?”

John went into survival mode. He got on his knees, and he let his mouth role… let his sociopathic need to get things for himself win out.

“We’re… we’re cousins… we’re blood! Blood, Dan! I know, I know I’m a shit… I’ve got… I’ve got issues… dark issues… but c’mon Dan. Look at Zach… you, you gave him the Alpha… think of what you’d learn… what you’d get… if you experimented on me… gave me the Alpha...”

Dan paused…

“Please! Please Dan! I’ll do anything! I’ll be your… your fucking slave man. Just please, you gotta let me be an Alpha! Let me try, Dan… let me try to… to earn it...”

Initially Dan balked at this. They’ve always hated John, they have no interest in sharing with him. Zack looked like he was going to beat the crap out of this kneeling, pathetic, begging John. It was only Tammy that stopped him, that brought Zach close to her, like a lover.

“Please!” John yells, his eagerness betraying his fake cool, “Please...you said you wanted to test on family...well I’m family...think about...about what you could...”

“Fuck...” Dan said. He then looked at Zach, “He’s right.”

“WHAT?!” Zach yelled. He forced the women that were cleaning the sweat and cum from his body away from him.

“Well, he’s half right. I mean, it’s still not safe to test the Alpha outside of our gene-pool yet… and what happens if another person gets the Alpha… What if they are genetically stronger than us? The only way to strengthen our strand is through new test subjects. And let’s face it, Zach... we were in bad shape when we took it. We were pathetic, weak, zit faced little wankers. Not like we are now.” With that, Dan put one hand on his massive and pronounced bulge. John saw the countless women that surrounded Dan… the countless women that served and wanted Dan… swoon for his big, powerful cock.

“Seeing what happens to an Alpha when he’s already at… peak efficiency… fuck me, Zack… its not the worst idea in the world...”

Still on his knees, still sweating… was John about to go from a wreck, an emasculated naked slave… to a sex god?

“But, Dan… Come on, man! This cocksucker was an asshole to us. For years! For fucking years we had to put up with his shit!”

“That is true...that is true.” Dan mused, in a condescending voice.

John’s nerves were on edge. He wanted this. Now that he knew what it was that he could become… the thought of not getting it was driving John mad. John, always looking out for himself… looking out for what he could get and take… needed to be given this. He would do anything to be given the power that Dan and Zach wielded over these hot and sexy women. The things he would make them do for him…

Dan finally put the black pill down. It rested on the tray Heather was holding for her son… but Dan did not pick up the red pill either.

“Let’s make a deal then.... A test for John, to see if he’s loyal enough to join the family business.” Dan then cupped his own mother’s ass. All it did was make Heather moan in pleasure. Dan went on.

“If John can survive a week...a pledge week if it were...of being humiliated and serving us... like a beta slave would… then I’ll give John a sliver of our power… maybe if he actually does a good job… then the Alpha might even be a consideration…”

John did not like the sound of that. Having to be there for his crazy cousins… having to do whatever they wanted him to do… whatever crazy vengeance his vindictive cousins could think of with all of their power… all of their slaves…

“A whole week...” Zach thought. He was grabbing Tammy’s ass as he thought. The sexy redhead was stroking her man’s dick… helping him think the whole thing through, “I guess that’s fair… but Dan, this better not be an easy fucking test. One mistake… one fucking slip up… then I’m gonna Omega him myself… and have a fucking orgy to celebrate it...”

“Well… I can’t think of anything more fair than that… wouldn’t you agree, Johnny boy?”

The see-saw was too much for John. He just nodded… determined to make sure he came out on top. As a borderline sociopath, he just needed to keep chasing the thing we wanted. He wanted this. He wanted to be made an Alpha...

“So the rules. Just to make it fair…” Dan went on, thinking it through, “The most obvious rule: Follow all of our orders. All of them… and all of our orders from our women we work through…”

“Oh… okay, whatever… whatever you guys want...”

“I’m not finished, you fucking faggot!” Dan barked out, “Next rule: No touching any of the slaves without permission…” John absorbed this rule. He then saw Dan go to Aunt Cindy. He just pointed his eyes down. In moments, Aunt Cindy got on her knees, ready to serve Dan’s Alpha Cock. John wanted that power. As he saw his sexy aunt worship Dan’s cock, he’d do anything to get that kind of control…

“They’re ours. We don’t give them away… and knowing your troubles being a stalker back home… any shit you give any of our women...” Dan thrusted his cock with greater speed. He was taking his aunt’s throat and loving every minute of it, “...And you’ll wish that they locked you up… the things i can do to you now… the things I can MAKE you do to yourself…

“Next...No masturbating without permission… I see that wood in your pants. It’s not much of a cock, but being around our mansion… around all the women Zach and I conquered… it’s going to be too much for you. Remember, you’re here to serve us… I don’t want to hear that you’re wasting time jacking off when you should be serving our needs.”

John had never been ordered something like this… it was perverse. But this was his pledge week… and it had the greatest reward he could possibly imagine.

“And last…” Dan went on, already close to cumming in his aunt’s mouth… John looked at Aunt Cindy. Years of seeing her as his aunt were gone. Now, she was just another sexy, slutty, fuckable hole that John wanted to try. “At the end of each day, the person you’re instructed to follow determines if you get to go on… and only then, do you make it another day… ”

Dan let out a loud moan. He was being blown so well by his sexy, big-titted aunt… he was being served by her, it was driving John wild, seeing how good Cindy gave her nephew… her man… the pleasure he demanded of her. John was ready to serve now. He wanted to serve… he would debase himself, like every college pledge would debase themselves… in order to get what they wanted in the end. He looked up to his older cousin… his bigger cousin. He was ready now… he was ready to serve the Alpha’s… and to prove he was worthy of joining them.

“Okay… I know… fuck I know I’ve always… I just know, cousin… I’m gonna make you proud… so fucking proud… you’ll be—”

“Oh stop brownnosing, Johnny-Boy… fuck yeah!” Dan said. A moment later he pulled out, kicked his aunt to the side… and came all over her reddened ass. The girls went to clean it, the big titted blond named Ashley went to Dan’s cock to clean every inch of the mammoth cock with her mouth. John watched in awe as the sexy blond took her spot below Dan. It was as though his cousins had trained all these women… to become the perfect whores for them.

“Anything to add, Zach?”

“Yeah...” Zach spoke, but he was more focused on Tammy. He was about to fuck her from behind...while she leaned over a statue… ready to please her man as he rammed her, “You piss me off… I’ll fucking kill you.”

“Well, that’s more than fair...” Dan said. He was revved up now. Apparently, Alphas can go for a few rounds at least, “Well, one of the maids will show you to your guest room. Get some fucking sleep tonight, Johnny. Tomorrow can either be the hardest day of your life… or your last...”

“Yes… you got it, Dan. and Zach, I promise...”

“Fuck off. I’m fucking Sweet-Tits, here… just get lost mother-fucker… or we’ll end you right now.”

With that, John ran into the house. Gone was the cocky boy from before. He was put in his place, and his evil little mind knew what he needed to do next. He was set on his path… soon, it might be him staying up, in his mansion, fucking the hottest, big titted blond John had ever seen. But John’s mind was blown. He was horny, tired, jet-lagged, and unsure if all of what was happening was real. But he heard the moans the women let out… the moans for Zach and Dan. He kept all of his focus on becoming an Alpha. He was one red pill away from it… from everything… That was all John needed to keep obeying his Alpha cousins.

As John walked away, and as Tammy’s whales of pleasure filled the entire mansion, Dan picked up Ashley. He dragged her to the same poll Tammy was on. Ashley, short, stacked, buxom and beautiful, knew how to please her Alpha now. She bent lower for Dan, determined to give him access to everything. As Dan slipped his throbbing cock into Ashley’s pussy, determined to fuck her as hard as his cousin was fucking Tammy… Dan whispered into Zach’s ear.

“That went… exactly as planned… this week is going to be everything we ever wanted...”

“Fuck yeah… I fucking… fucking love it!” Zach moaned back… Dan was not sure if it was from the feeling of Tammy’s pussy, or from Zach agreeing with him. But it did not matter. John was here, and their revenge was only beginning.

“Mommy Sluts!” Zach barked out. Heather and Cindy stood at attention, “Get out the oil… and send our fucking beta dads back to the barracks. I’m done looking at them… ”

Both women bowed to Zach… they bowed to their man… and were determined to follow his every order.

John was sent to the bedroom by Helena. He was about to flirt… but then he remembered the rules. Don’t risk it, Dan thought. For once in your life, think about the consequences of your actions. The rewards are limitless… but everything around him was a trap to take it all away. As he entered the guest bedroom, he turned to Helena. As though in a trance, the sexy woman was taking off her uniform. Her beautiful, naked skin poured out, and she headed towards the pool party… towards her masters…

It is a small guest bedroom. There’s a shower across the hall, a large tv, some books, charging stations… nothing special. His window looked out towards the pool. They were still going. He watched them, in stunned silence, for hours… and the Alphas were still going.

John watched Zach. The little wanker now had everything he ever wanted… and his inappropriate MILF crushes denied him nothing. As Tammy, Cindy and Heather were all stacked together, one large ass on top of the other, they begged Zach, their ruler, to take them like a pack of submissive whores. The new, sexually, unstoppable Zach took them all one thrust at a time. The MILFs stayed in their stack. Their holes were used for Zach’s pleasure, and they just kept begging him for more.

Dan was now in the pool. More girls came out. They circled Dan… worshiped Dan… and pleased Dan in any way he wanted… for hours. John, watching Dan get everything he wanted… eventually plowed the three college girls that he used to trick John into his submission. John felt like such a pathetic bitch as he saw Dan take them… as they swooned, moaned and hollard for Dan’s Alpha Cock.

It was so hot… it was too hot. John kept reaching for his cock, needing relief. But then John had to slap his hand away. He knew his cousins, he knew who they were deep down, before they became powerful, unstoppable Alphas. This was a trap. Everything was a trap… a trap to make John fail. But John refused to fail now. He wanted this… he deserved this… and eventually, knowing he was being driven mad with envy, greed and lust, John turned the lights off. He could still hear the music in his room. He could still hear the passionate female moans that begged his cousins for more. But John stayed in the dark. He stayed in his bed.

John thought about what had happened… what was happening… and what could happen if he put up with a little hazing from his now powerful cousins…

John needed to get to sleep, to see what the morning would bring.

But Tammy’s screams woke John up. She screamed so loud, John woke from his slumber. Tammy, the sexy, big titted redhead was begging Zach to take her ass deeper, and wanted the entire compound to know it. Zach, the pervy little looser, who would moan Tammy’s name in his sleep, was now fucking his dream woman. He was taking her ass over and over again… as Tammy’s daughter cheered her on. Whatever this Alpha pill really was… it worked. And whatever John would have to pay to get it, to make his perverted fantasies come true…

John was excited… Let Zach get Tammy tonight. Let Dan dominate all those hot women with big tits… if John played his cards just right… he could get off the rest of his life to all of his desires… like an Alpha-Male.