The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Alpha Pledge:

Day 1: Wrath

After learning what his cousins had done… after learning what it meant to be an Alpha, and what he would need to do… John woke up determined. He was determined, and terrified at what his powerful cousins would make him do.

It was the first day John came out of his small room, after a knock on the door to his guest room. It was a maid, a new maid, and like all of his cousins’ other slaves she was sexy… in a wholesome sort of way. She handed John a phone. It was Dan, already out and about at 8am.

“You sure about this, Johnny?” Dan spoke, “We’re gonna run you ragged... you really think you can survive our ‘Pledge Week?’”

John thought about all he had seen. He thought about Dan and Zach… the two biggest losers he knew… and how much he wanted to be them now. How much John wanted to be an Alpha like them… to be able to fuck women… any women… and get mansions and have all this control, like them…

“Yeah, Dan...” John went on, “Yeah Dan… whatever… I mean whatever it takes...”

“Well fine… Fuck yeah, Sweet-tits, switch to your fun-bags, now!” Dan went on. John had no idea where his cousin was, but it was clear that one of his women was pleasing Dan… even when on the phone. If John was a normal guy, he would realise that this world was perverse. But John was not normal. John was selfish and narcissistic. He wanted… needed… to become an Alpha. Dan went on, explaining the rules, while being pleasured at the same time.

“One of Zach’s maids will take you around today, Johnny-boy. You’ll get a feel for the Mansion, clean every spot… I mean it, every spot she tells you to clean… Make one fucking mistake you’re done… trust me, I know cucks when I see them… fuck yeah, your tits are sooo good at taking my cock, you whore! Keep going, whore! Fuck me like that! Argh… so, still on board, Johnny?”

“Yeah...” John said, nervous, but undeterred, “Still onboard...”

“Fine. I gotta go. Big day at the office, and little Sweet-Tits here is about to moan way louder for me… put on your ‘Pledge Outfit’ and get going, you fucking Queer!”

And with that, Dan hung up the phone. He looked at the woman, this sexy maid, in front of him. She was young, short, but a really cute and sexy face. She had nice, perky, and small breasts. Her curves were nice in her tight, slutty, and revealing maid outfit… John could see nice birthing hips… even the maids Dan and Zach had all looked good for a fuck. How powerful were they now?

“Your… they told me; your uniform is in the top drawer. Put it on quickly please… there is already so much… so much more to do…”

John, knowing the stakes, shut the door and headed to the drawer. There was only one article of clothing in it. And it was humiliating.

It was a green speedo, like a pledge would be forced to wear at college during initiations. Here John would be, dressed like a pathetic, naked manservant, where cute girls like these maids… and his aunts… would see him as a wimpier, smaller… less Alpha-Male person than his cousins.

It hurt his pride to put it on. But John did it. He put it on, swallowed his dignity and opened the door. The cute young maid almost laughed at him, but then composed herself. John thought to himself… keep your eye on the prize… the ultimate prize…

“Alright… fine… lead the way… whoever the fuck you are…”

“It’s Lisa...” The brunette said meekly, “Come, we need to go to Zach’s wing of the house. There is already so much… so much to clean… to tend to…”

The maid… this sexy young woman named Lisa, guided John around. Apparently, the living quarters of the Mansion were divided into two separate wings. Dan and Zach each took one. From the time it took them to get there, both would be a mansion in their own right.

“It was to make it easier…” Lisa mumbled on as they walked, “Easier for them to share… everything…”

“Oh, you mean?” John mused as he saw the cavernous halls. Zach and Dan were swingers. It made sense. They were close growing up. As losers and perverts, John’s cousins used to work together to steal their mother’s panties. Now that they had such power, John guessed that they’d have no problems enjoying each other’s conquests.

“Some of us are… I tend to clean for Zach. He found me… turned me… brought me here… so if Dan wanted me, I’d be… be happy to serve him. But some of us have our place, and I’m here to help Zach with… with whatever Zach needs me to do…”

As they walked towards Zach’s wing of the house, John looked at Lisa. She was sexy. She also seemed smart. John was a predator; he knew a smart and independent woman when he saw one. How does someone become a slave to Zach or Dan? How does it actually work? If John knew, maybe he could gain some insights. Trying not to think about how pathetic he looked, John, in his confusion and awe, asked a question that he was dying to know since he arrived yesterday.

“Why?” John asked her, “Why are you doing all of these things for my cousins… I’ve known Zach my whole life. He never… never used to be able to talk to babes. And now? Now, all you women just… what is… what’s in it for you?”

Lisa paused. Her eyes trailed off, into the distance, “He… my… Your cousin Zach took me when I was at a work conference. We were swimming… he just showed up… he looked at me. I wanted him. I went with Zach, and he ravaged me… he humiliated me… me and my friends… me and my cousins just, we just yearned for Zach. I don’t know why, I still don’t know why. But I needed him… begged for him… he told me the only way he would take me again… give me his big, powerful, manly cock was if I… I don’t know why I gave it all up, to become Zach’s… maid… his servant… his… but all I know is that he owns me… he owns me and I just want to please him… you can’t know what it’s like… the joy of serving someone so…”

Lisa closed her eyes. She bit her lower lip. John saw her ample chest swell out, and her legs closed around her tighter. It was almost like Lisa was having a hot flash… just imagining his once nerdy cousin.

“Serving someone so… powerful...”

John looked at her beautiful skin. It was growing sweatier. It was becoming more aroused. She was growing excited… remembering when Zach took her…

John knew that was the end of the talk. He just kept walking. He let Lisa lead him. Lisa was the one that would decide if he would survive today. Best not let her think he was trying anything. The boy in his green speedo just bit his breath, and let Lisa go… so that she could show John how to serve his wimpy little cousin, somehow that became so powerful that he took women whenever he wanted… and could make them obsessed with him to the point where they acted like a maid and a slut.

John is ordered to Zach’s large bedroom.

It is a wreck. It was like a wild animal had torn up the sheets, the walls…

“Take these Rags…” Lisa handed rags to John, “And you take those areas. We need… we need to get the room clean… for tonight…”

And John had to clean the entire thing. There he was, in his speedo, cleaning sweaty, sticky, and gross places all around this amazing bedroom. John knew what he was cleaning. It was humiliating. Zach and Dan were putting John in his place. He was worried he would gag, as the smells were so potent. But he knew the goal… he knew the prize. He cleaned every spot Lisa pointed to.

The sexy maid ordered John around. John picked up the clothing… most of it was sexy lingerie that had been torn to shreds. It was excessive. After he picked up his third bra, John wondered how many women were in here with Zach the night before. How many women could an Alpha like John actually please?

As he cleaned, John noticed the powerful smell all around him. The pheromones began to affect him. Last night, John got his first whiff of being next to an alpha… this was far more potent… this was far worse.

Zach started to look at the room… The smell was making the room transform. It was like he could hear moans of pleasure, from inside his own head. The more he cleaned, the more of the scents from last night he inhaled, the more John experienced.

It was like he could feel Zach pounding his large dick… into Zach’s own mother… He could actually start to see Zach on top of her. As he cleaned the mixture of sweat, wetness and cum, John actually saw Cindy from the night before… moaning as her boy tore her in two… And while John started to experience Zach thrusting into her, he saw that hot MILF Tammy come up behind Zach… ready to worship his powerful muscles as he broke his mom. Both MILFs were so wet for him… so horny… They just wanted Zach… their powerful Alpha… to keep getting more pleasure… more and more…

Once the room was cleaned, two new maids came to replace the linens and reset the room. Lisa checked her smart watch. Her next orders were in, and Lisa was determined not to miss a moment. She saw John, who was spacing out. He was still wiping the bedpost Lisa had ordered him to clean, but he was breathing it all in now, experiencing what it was like to be in the presence of a real Alpha. Lisa gave a pitiful laugh at his expense. Like all men that saw what Dan and Zach were capable of, John was starting to become addicted to them, in his own unique way. He did not want them the way she did, but men learned their place around the dominant, superior, and unstoppable scent of the Alpha Male. Lisa came close to John, and literally snapped him out of his trance like state with her finger.

John looked at Lisa. He was scared.

“We need to go to the gym.” Lisa told John, “We have our next… area to service...”

John was now nervous that he had experienced someone else’s sexual fantasy. Granted, after seeing what he saw yesterday… maybe it was no fantasy at all… John just grabbed what he was ordered to grab. He wanted to be an Alpha, so he kept on cleaning up after Zach… no matter how lost it made him feel.

“Can I ask...”

“What?” Lisa asked, eager to get going. The Mansion was so large, and John had so many questions.

“Why did… why did those other maids come in… why didn’t you just change the linens when we were done?”

“I’m…” Lisa looked in front of her. She took in a deep breath, “I’m not really a maid… I’m…

Lets just go. I’m never late for Zach… I need to please Zach…”

As John followed Lisa to the indoor Gym in the basement… and entire fucking gym… There is another mess. More smells... more sex. John does not want to keep doing this, it was humiliating cleaning the sweats and stains of his now powerful cousin. But John just kept his eye on the prize and kept going.

John followed every instruction Lisa gave him. As a gym brat himself, John recognized all of the equipment. It was all state of the art… all top quality. He also recognized the mess of sports bras, yoga pants, and other sexy female clothing John loved to gawk at. Most of them were ripped to shreds. As ordered, John put them in the hamper. They were all warm. Clearly, some sexy women were working out here, and they relinquished their clothing at some point.

As his mind wandered, John got to his next task. There was so much to clean… so much to take care of. At one point, to John’s excitement, he saw Lisa bent over, cleaning a wet and smelly spot on the mat… Lisa looked good bent over like that. He was staring in awe of her… until she pointed to the spot next to her. John, in his debasing pledge outfit, got on the floor as well. He must have looked so pathetic as he scrubbed. He was practically naked, and he was servicing an area that Zach most likely dominated someone. He scrubbed… knowing full well what he was scrubbing...

And the sensations returned to John. He experienced what happened here… what made the smell. Zach is everywhere. He is dominating everything in the gym.

And he heard moans. He heard moans and screams… as Zach took what he wanted… from who he wanted… all over all of these nice exercise machines.

But one moan, a faint moan, is louder than the others in his head. This time John saw the girl… in the corner of the gym. It was Helena. It was the sexy, buxom, and big-titied maid from the other day. She was fucked out and wrecked. Her clothes were gone. Her naked body would be divine, had it not been covered in sweat and cum. Helena is whimpering. All she can say is,

“More… need more of, Zach...”

As he cleaned, as he looked at Helena… Zach’s scent made John see what happened to her.

Helena was there, on the stairmaster, working out. Zach came behind her. Helena bent her body for Zach. Zach, like a beast, ripped her yoga pants open… he just took her. He took this sexy woman… he hammered into her with powerful and unstoppable thrusts… and Helena just begged for more…

Lisa was seeing what the gym’s aroma was doing to John. She coughed, as if to tell John he was at risk of working too slowly.

“It’s just… look at…” John asked, “Did Zach fuck... he fucked this girl in here? All over this gym… Zach fucked her?”

“Of course, not…” Lisa shook her head, “Zach fucked three girls during his workout. One of us isn’t nearly enough for Zach...”

John closed his eyes. He needed to focus on the work. He had to stop seeing Zach. He had to stop… experiencing… what his cousin was now… what his cousin could do now… where all John could do was scrub whatever remained.

Once done cleaning and soaping the gym, he was ordered into a personal office. Another magnificent and impressive room…

Another mess…

Another filthy mess… that John had to scrub away…

This time, the women are still there. Three women, two MILFs and one college girl. They were passed out, one in a chair, the other two on the floor. Like Helena, they were panting… they were giving their praise to the person who fucked them like this...

All three had tits so big that John could not believe they were real. Beth, Holly and Rachel, each in ripped clothing, are drenched in sweat and cum. John did not know their names, but as he cleaned around them… John began to learn who they were… John experienced what Zach, their Alpha, did to them…

They cleaned, they took the discarded clothing from the two MILF’s and the hot college girl. Their enormous breasts were out… red with the pressure of tit-fucking Zach’s cock. Lisa told John that they needed to clean around them. John followed orders, desperate to cop-a-feel… knowing that would be his end. He just took his rag. He cleaned in the humiliating way he knew he was supposed to.

John got another flash as he gawked at these women with massive boobs.

They were competing. They were competing for which of their racks… that Zach owned… gave Zach the best tit-fuck. Then, almost as an echo, he heard a laughing, orgasming, then he heard Zach give his answer as he let loose his load… the load that he and Lisa were now wiping off the floor.

“Tammy gives the best tit-fuck, you milk-cows.” Zach screamed, with jets of his cum leaving him, “Clean my cock… I’m going to Tammy, to get a real Fuck!”

Another snap from Lisa. Another scared realization that he was experiencing his powerful cousin’s sexual conquests.

“Come on...” Lisa pointed toward the door, “A quick lunch. Then it’s time. They’ll be at the pool… he’s at the pool. We need to get there… to clean… for when it’s over...”

Lisa took the lead, wanting to make sure she was quick to get to Zach. Her cute, bubbly ass skipped with her every step. John was tired. He was not used to this much cleaning, this much work, nor this much arousal without a release. Plus, now that he had been cleaning his cousin’s debauchery all day… he felt thoroughly humiliated and put down, without Zach needing to even be in the same room as him. As John resented this job, resented being treated like a worthless pledge, John had a rare moment of sympathy.

“Lisa...” He called to her, “How… how often do you do this… how often does Zach make you clean… y’know… do this for him?”

Lisa stopped in her tracks. She turned to John, an angry look on her cute face… it was though John had called her a whore.

“Every day… every fucking day… and if that’s what Zach wants, then that’s what I’ll fucking do… and if he wants you as his cumrag… the way he wants me as his cumrag… then that’s what you’re going to become!”

She marched towards the pool even faster now. John was upset that he asked. After last night, John just thought that Dan and Zach just figured out some bullshit mind control thing. Now, John was scared. It was more than that… more than just brainwashing… It was like Dan and Zach had found a way to break into these women’s souls… and own them. John was frightened of what they could do to him… just by bringing him here, they turned John into their bitch for an entire day. John wanted to run as he saw how submissive they made Lisa. But the temptation was there. John wanted to see if there was a way… once this week was over… that he might learn their secrets as well.

At the pool, Zach is lounging on a comfortable tanning chair. There are four women surrounding him.

A sexy black woman, in a string black bikini, is massaging Zach’s body… with every part of her own sensual figure used to entice the sexy young stud. The woman is stunning, her large fuckable ass grabbed John’s attention, and made it hard to look away from it.

Another stunning MILF, a blond with a thin waist, sexy curves and movie star looks, was giving Zach a pedicure… grooming, Pampering and seducing him. John could swear that he had seen this sexy woman… on a recent TV show… but that would be impossible, wouldn’t it?

Aunt Cindy, Zach’s own mother was in a silver string bikini, offering her son a large and fancy margarita. She was kneeling at her lounging son’s side… subservient to his every want.

And then Tammy… the hot MILF, the one John knew that Zach obsessed over… today Tammy was in a gold bikini, that barely covered her nipples, and let the whole pool see her large and perfect breasts. John saw the sexy red head arched over Zach, as she gently but passionately stroked his powerful cock… she was getting him ready for anything the young man wanted. The creepy boy that used to perv on Tammy was now the only thing Tammy could focus on… his pleasure was Tammy’s entire world.

“Ah… it’s my fucking cousin...” Zach said. The sexy women barely turned to John. Their attention was on their man… their Alpha.

“Tell me cumrag…” Zach addressed Lisa, while he gave John his hateful look, “Has my cousin actually been cleaning my fucking crime scenes? Or has the fucking asshole washed out already?”

Lisa took a step forward. Though John thought that she was really sexy, Lisa was smaller than the rest of the women worshiping Zach… smaller in every possible way. Lisa bowed… she bowed with her entire body, throwing her bubble-butt in the air. Zach was all she wanted, and she had allowed him to break her into becoming a cumrag for him. Lisa opened her mouth, and meekly gave her master her report.

“He’s… he’s done everything you’ve commanded him to do, Zach. John has obeyed your every order… so far...”

Surprisingly to John, this only seemed to make Zach more upset.

“You’re saying he... He actually did it? This fucker… my fucking cousin…”

Zach got up. He was naked, his large, engorged cock stood like a sword. His anger was palpable. Even his prized whores were afraid of this strong man now.

“So far…” Lisa was nervous. Zach was looking like he was about to break John… break anyone who got in John’s way. But Lisa belonged to Zach… that meant Lisa could not lie to him, “He… cleaned it all, Zach… he… was an excellent… and excellent cum-rag…”

This made John sneer as well. He did it. He actually did it. To maybe get this kind of power, John actually cleaned, for hours and hours, cleaned his cousin’s cum-soaked sex scenes. He was such a little bitch. He was pathological at this point… hoping it would all lead to a good outcome.

“Well...” Zach went on, “He always was a little bitch… serves him right, seeing what a real man is...”

Jonn kept his head down. He was humiliated. But he would do more. Anything for a taste… anything for a taste of the Alpha. Zach took another step. He was taller than John now. He was bigger… and his scent was telling John to fall… Zach’s Alpha pheromones were telling John to submit…

“Punch me.” Zach said.

“What?” John asked. It was shocking. It was a trap.

“I said punch me… Johnny boy… you used to do it all the time. You used to do anything to make me cry. Well try it now, Johnny… if you want to make it to tomorrow, punch your cousin right in my fucking jaw...”

With great fear… fear that this could all end, John did as he was goaded. He punched Zach. Out of habit, John gave Zach everything he had.

And Zach was fine. The MILFs all laughed. They laughed at how weak John was…compared to the man that claimed them…

“My turn… you fucking, faggot.”

John had never felt pain like that. Zach’s powerful fist rocked John to the ground. The fight was over before it began. Zach dominated John. John submitted to Zach’s power. And the women, including John’s own aunt, cheered their man on as he showed his unmatched strength. John knew some women got off on guys who were strong and cocky. Zach just put John in his place. John just laid there… dazed, as all of these hot and irresistible women just laughed at him. Zach’s foot was the first thing John saw.

“Kiss my foot slave!” Zach ordered his defeated cousin, “Kiss my fucking foot… like a good little beta pledge...”

Defeated, and breaking inside because of the taunts of Aunt Cindy and the others, John bent down… and submitted to his nerdy cousin’s foot. Being around Zach’s scent… Zach’s alpha pheromones… did not help John at all. He started to sense the heat all around him… the power… he felt every woman… every unattainably gorgeous woman around him… being drawn into Zach’s powerful scent.

“Hey, Tammy. That got me going…” Zach turned around. He went to the redhead. She was playing with herself. She was staring at her man, and ready to assume any position he wanted like a trained animal.

“You did it, Zach…” Tammy pured. Her friends helped her strip, before unclothing themselves for Zach’s pleasures next, “You put the bitch in his place… now take your reward, stud… take me...”

Zach had sex with Tammy. He just dove on top of her, he took her, and he drove her to climax so fast that Tammy’s moans filled the entire mansion. Cindy, and the other sexy women just surrounded Zach. They wanted to please Zach… they wanted to be broken, the same way Tammy was being broken now by her Alpha.

In time, Zach switched to his mother and then the others. The Blond cried as Zach tore into her pussy. She cried, then moaned, then praised Zach for filling her up so good. The Black woman shook her big ass for Zach, hoping it would entice the powerful man to need her. It soon worked, and Zach put her in her place faster than anyone would have anticipated. He gave it even hardr to Cindy, his own mother, making the sexy woman bounce on his cock as Tammy licked her ass. Cindy’s screams only stopped so she could kiss her son, make out with her son… as Zach drove into her and made her beg for more.

John was on the ground. As Zach plowed the blond, as he ate out the sexy Black woman, As he spanked Tammy’s ass between each thrust… as they all competed to gulp down the cum from his first load… John just layed on the ground like the broken boy he was. Lisa crawled over to John. John, defeated, broken and crying, was grateful that Lisa, another person enslaved and humiliated by Zach, was there to help him.

But she was not there to help John. She was there to hand John a rag. She pointed to the lounge chair that Zach was on… the one where he came inside the blond woman… the one now lathered with the release of sex now that Zach was taking his MILF’s in the pool. And Lisa did not even need to tell the broken John what was expected of him. John just got to his feet. He tried to fight through the pain of Zach’s attack. As Zach’s massive cock was going through Aunt Cindy’s tits, Zach cackled as he debased all four women… John made his way to the disgusting seat.

John just wiped it down. He wiped everything down after them. John could sense what Zach had done… how good it felt for the Blond woman to when Zach’s Alpha-Cock broke her… but being around the real Alpha overwhelmed John even more. When he was with Lisa in the house, he cleaned so that he would get a reward, with some residue of a feeling that he could not explain. Out here, being forced to watch as Zach slammed himself into Tammy… watching the sexy woman moan for her man and beg him to take her ass next… Zach understood the origin of all these experiences.

Zach was an Alpha, and his pheromones controlled others. Somehow, being an Alpha made some kind of chemical reaction. It made women want you… and judging from how John was feeling, it made men submissive to you. As Tammy made out with Zach… as she tried to fuck him and express her love to him at the same time… John realized that he was in real danger. Not only could he not defeat Zach as an Alpha, but if he stayed with them, around them, as they dominated all of these women that John himself wanted… John might soon become as addicted to these pheromones as the women that served them. The thought made John sick… and seeing Zach’s mother licking his balls made John feel unsafe being around his cousins.

As the light fell, John was given more instructions, and kept serving the cousin that just dominated him. He served the lovers drinks. At one point, as Zach was lounging with Tammy and his mother, as the Black woman worked on sucking his fourth orgasm out of her Alpha’s cock, Zach called the defeated John to him.

“Tell me, John… my little, little cousin,” John looked down at Zach. he was smiling, and his MILF’s were so loyal to him, “Tell me, even if Dan gives you some Alpha, do you think you’ll ever be a REAL man, like me?”

Like all bullies, John hated being bullied. He served Tammy her drink. But he refused to say. Serving Zach broke him. Being beaten up by Zach hurt him. But admitting Zach was the better man… after all these years of being the top dog… it would be like Zach destroyed him.

“He asked you a question!” Aunt Cindy yelled. John was shocked. Aunt Cindy never used to defend Zach. Now, as the sexy, naked woman caressed her son, she looked like she would destroy John if he refused to give Zach what he wanted, “Tell him the truth, Johnny! Tell him the truth right fucking now...”

John kept his head down. After all he suffered today, he needed to keep going. It was insane, but he needed to keep going, “Never… I admit it, Zach… I’ll never be a man… like you…”

With that, Zach hollard. Like a beast. He came from the blow job… from having control over his MILF’s… Zach came, because that’s what Alpha’s did. The woman swallowed as much of Zach’s Alpha cum as she could… but there was just so much of it. Tammy and Cindy coddled Zach… purred for Zach… showing their Alpha how sexy they thought he was when he came.

The testosterone from Zach’s climax, as well as his submission, made John feel weak. After today, he understood the chemical nature of the Alpha. No one could survive it. It affected the brain… it affected everyone… and caused them to submit.

He wanted it. He wanted it all to himself… and if his cousins wanted to make him clean up like a little bitch all day… John could take what he needed to make all that happen. John stepped away, ready to serve again if he needed to.

“And now for you, cumrag...”

Lisa, who helped clean the bar, came back to Zach. She knelt low for Zach, as her master lounged with his perfect MILF slaves.

“You’ve been good, Lisa…” Lisa, still on her knees, beamed at the compliment. Zach went on, “I know it’s not easy… having to be around such a pathetic boy today, when all you want is a man like me...” Lisa moaned at this. She wiggled her ass for Zach… it was involuntary, like a dog trained to know when it was being given a treat.

“And don’t think I haven’t noticed how hard you’ve been working for me… Aunt Heather really makes you work hard, doesn’t she? I mean, all the sweat me and my bitches produce… they get so wet for me… all that cum… I couldn’t have thought of a better person to show little Johnny here around for his first day...”

He stood and took a step closer to Lisa. John saw his cousin flanked by his recovering women… they were at his side, ready to give him another round of pleasure if he wanted it.

“So, Lisa… for your hard work today… and for being the first girl I ever seduced...” With that, for some reason that John did not understand, Zach gave Tammy a hard spank, “And for being my cumrag… and cleaning up after me and my whores… for over a year now… I’m going to let you get what you’ve been asking Mom and Heather for.”

Lisa lifted her head, with pride at this.

“Oh, Zach… you mean...”

“Heather already booked your ticket… you’re going to our surgeon. You’re going to start with D cups… but who knows, if you learn how to work them...” with that, Zach grabbed Tammy’s large breast, “then I might let you get even bigger… for me...”

“Oh, thank you, master…” Lisa, with tears of joy, found her way to Zach’s massive shaft. She needed to worship it… to thank it… for making her dreams come true. As she took Zach’s mammoth cock in between her sexy lips, she thought of what she might look like with bigger, hotter tits. She imagined how much more Zach might like her… might want her to pleasure him.

As John saw Lisa debase herself for Zach… seeing her truly grateful that she was about to transform her body for his cousin… his cousin Zach, that two years ago would never have been able to get a girl to notice him, let alone addict her to him so that she wanted to blow him with all her soul… John knew that he needed to keep going. Take the pain… take the abuse. Keep letting Zach and Dan humiliate him, and then maybe… just maybe… all this could be his as well.

“Well, Johnny boy… I guess you get another day… I know what Dan has in store for you though… better get ready for this to be your life from now on, you cumrag. Get some fucking sleep… come down in your fucking pledge outfit tomorrow morning… you fucking faggot!”

Zach was done with John. He was having too much fun putting Lisa in her place, while his MILF squad cheered him on. John walked away. He knew it was over. It was time to leave the party… leave the sex and hot women and the booze.

John got back to his room. It was only 7pm. But the teen passed out. He had never worked the way he worked today. His muscles ached. His back was bruised. His hands were broken in from all the cleaning. The maids gave him some ice for his bruised face. And his ego... His once healthy, cocky, and narcissistic ego was now shattered. Without the Alpha, without his cousins making him an alpha… John was nothing...

All night, John had dreams of either being an alpha, or him being nothing, with Zach cucking him with people in his life… the women and girls that John wanted for himself. At this point, John knew that it could go either way.