The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Alpha Pledge:

Day 2: Pride

John woke up, exhausted and confused. And horny...John did not know he could be this horny. He had only imagined the kind of fucking that someone like his cousin Zach could give to others, and after seeing it...seeing how powerful his once wimpy cousin was...there was nothing John would not do or suffer through to get that.

It was 8 AM. Zach, too busy fucking all of his hot slaves, did not give him a time to start that day. But he realized that it was on him to make a good impression. Even though John was exhausted, he got out of bed, and prepared to see what they had in store for him.

As ordered, John wore his ‘pledge’ outfit. Like yesterday, today he was to wear a grey speedo, and not much else. Looking in the Mirror, John had no choice to compare himself to the absolute beast of a man that was Zach and Dan. After always thinking he was hot shit, everything about John felt inadequate...felt small.

He headed down to the breakfast nook, which most other houses would be as big as the dining room. There the Alphas were already hard at work on breakfast...while being pleasured the entire time by a pair of slaves. On the right side of the room was Dan. He was on his phone, getting things ready for the day, his obscene muscles spilling out of his opened green robes. His Aunt Cindy, wearing a pink nighty, was feeding her nephew his breakfast, like a harem girl would feed her king. On her knees in front of Dan was Julie, the hot blond slut from the first day, giving her master head. Gone was the chauffeur outfit from the other day. Now Julie was dressed in a sexy and provocative black and gold business suit. She looked like a sexy CEO, completely in control, had she not been submitting to Dan’s alpha cock like a slut.

On the other side of the large table was Zack, in the nude, drinking some kind of morning protein drink. He was more aggressive with his morning slut, facefucking a chubbier woman with massive tits spilling out of her tight, pink outfit. She moaned as Zach’s cock tore through her throat, his big, full balls landing in her bountiful cleavage. Tammy, Zach’s prized MILF slut was in a thin white nighty, stroking her young master’s neck with loving devotion. She watched her man take what he wanted, and she now loved seeing his power.

John just stood there, in his humiliating speedo, as his Alpha cousins took what they wanted.

“Ah...” Dan said to John, “About time little Johnny got up...” Dan was beginning to pant. Those thick lips that Julie had must be driving him wild, “I heard you were a good, submissive boy yesterday for Zach. Isn’t that right, Johnny boy? Were you a submissive little boy for your big cousin Zach?”

John turned to his cousin, as Zach screamed from pleasure. He was so deep inside his MILFs mouth that not a drop of cum could be seen. John wanted this too… just a few more days and John could get it…

“Yes...yes I was...I was good...I’ll do whatever...whatever you need...” John mumbled on.

“Well that’s good to hear Johnny...” Dan went on, grabbing a big piece of sausage from the fork Aunt Cindy fed to him, “Well I don’t think you’re going to see much of Zach today… no today, you’re going to be serving us by serving one of our sluts...our head slut to be exact. We better hear you were a good little pledge for her today, or this whole fucking deal is off.”

“Oh, oh okay...” John said, “Who...who am I going...”

“Turn around fucknuts...” Dan yelled at John, still getting blown by his blond milf.

John turned around. He was stunned by what he saw.

“That’s right Johnny...” It was his Aunt Heather, “Today you’re going to follow me around… do what I tell you to do, so that we can make sure everything is perfect for Dan and Zach… my perfect, perfect masters...”

John never knew Aunt Heather could be this sexy. She was in a black corset, with two green stripes going down the middle. Her toned, athletic body looked perfect in the tight outfit, not a hair was out of place. Not even 9 AM, and Heather was made up, the picture of a slutty and powerful MILF. Her black stockings rode all the way down to her designer high heels...they oozed sex. Her hands and arms wore large, thick, black gloves. Her cleavage was bursting out of the corset, her thin waist making them even bigger and more desirable. Her hair was the picture of prepared, almost sculpted to perfection. Aunt Heather was almost dominatrix like in her appearance, her sexuality was almost scary… as though she could either fuck you or break you… depending on what she wanted.

“Well, there’s lots to do, Johnny. Come, follow your aunty, we have plenty you need to do to prove you belong here.” with that, heather turned around and began to walk down the cooradore. Her toned and shapely ass was clad in green panties, as it wiggled from side to side, it made the young horny man want her.

“Well…” Dan yelled, while playing with Cindy’s pussy while getting close to cumming in Julie’s mouth, “Don’t leave my mom waiting fucknuts...get to it.”

And with that burst of authority, John quickly worked to catch up with Heather. He found his place at her back, each hypnotic shake of her confident ass enticing the once cocky boy. All day with his Aunt, a woman he never truly appreciated… now a woman he desired and lusted after… he had no idea how he was going to last all day now that he was so horny for her.

“You should know something, Johnny.” Heather spat at her nephew. Heather was always a bit of a stuck up bitch, it looks like becoming her son’s slut did not change that, “When Dan took over… when he took what he wanted, I submitted, almost without question… and because of my loyalty, determination and my… ability to anticipate Zach and Dan’s needs...I’m what you’d call the head bitch around here. Zach and Dan rely on me to make this community of theirs run perfectly… and I refuse to let a single thing… a single fucking person… fuck up even a moment for my powerful masters…”

Heather was barking at John. They were walking the vast halls of the mansion. They headed towards the basement, to where the servants of this vast mansion were meant to be. John was trying to keep up with Heather’s brisk pace, turned on by Heathers every movement...she even smelled sexy.

“So one fuck up, Johnny...” Heather went on, “One fuck up, one failure to follow my instructions...if you disappoint me in any way...and I’ll make sure you never get near my masters. You have no idea what I’m capable of now… I serve, and I make sure others serve the way they are supposed to. We get to serve the most powerful men imaginable, and I make sure that anyone who fails them gets what’s fucking coming to them when they fail. You understand, Johnny? Do you understand what’s at stake today as you serve me?”

“Yes...” John blurted out, when he realized it was his time to speak, “Yes, Aunt Heather...Anything...I’ll do anything...”

“Hmm...that’s what I fucking thought...” Heather snarled at John. Another boy put in his place...that was the way of things now, and as head-bitch, Heather showed no mercy to anyone under her son’s control.

John watched as Heather ordered all of the servants throughout the entire compound. He soon learned that the entire compound, all of the houses, were connected by underground tunnels. These were the servants quarters, and they were designed so that Dan and Zach could get anything they needed now.

And all of the servants obeyed Heather as though she were their mistress. They were all afraid of Heather. Being the mother to the most powerful man in the world must have some benefits, John surmised. In one corridor, Heather was talking to a female chef, a sexy older MILF named Jill who was talking about the meals for the coming weeks. Beth was in a white robe and nothing else. Heather, much taller than Beth circled the woman. She quizzed Beth on what to do if the boys wanted something completely different, if the boys wanted something and how quick they were able to get it. Beth had an answer for everything...she was prepared to serve her masters anything they wanted.

In another room, there were male slaves doing the laundry. Heather just popped in, telling these mostly older men to pick up the pace. It looked like there were men on the compound after all, John thought. And they all looked so broken… so drained. It did not take John long to figure it out. The men were here to serve, but they served out of sight. John was worried that he might see his uncles again… could Dan and Zach really do something like this to their own fathers? Could they do it to him?

At one point, John grew scared as Heather barked at a young maid… a girl, probably two or three years older than Dan was. Heather ripped into the maid...she was not showing enough cleavage.

“You call this a fucking french girl outfit?!” Heather yelled down at the scared girl, “You think THIS can turn them on enough to fuck you? You think you’re giving my son...my powerful, manly son… what he deserves with this pathetic excuse for a maid outfit!?”

“I’m so...oh I’m soo sorry… Please mistress, please I’m so—” The sexy girl was now sobbing. She was brought low by the Head-Bitch.

“Take it off Marissa. Take it off now!” Heather snapped. Marissa did not need to be told twice. John saw this sexy girl, darker skin, firm breasts and a soft shapely ass. Heather wanted her naked, and now she was.

“This will be your uniform today, Marissa.” Heather said, “This will be what you wear until you can prove yourself worthy of clothes...because our masters, our men… they are perfect, marissa… and if you’re not going to be their perfect servant, their perfect and willing slut… then there’s no point for you to be here, is there you little whore?”

“No...no ma’am...no mistress… they deserve it… they deserve me… they deserve it all...”

With that, Heather gave Marissa a big and violent spank on her ass.

“Fuck yeah they do… off you go, whore…” Marissa, naked as the day she was born, ran off. To John, who was ordered to pick up the girl’s discarded clothing, Heather was insanely hot. She was sexy, commanding, and she took what she wanted from all of the other servants. Dan and Zach had an empire, and the sexual power to back it up, but there was room for others to take control… there was room for others to take what they wanted.

“Let’s go Johnny… pick up the fucking pace.” Heather snapped at him as she bolted to the next task.

“Yes Aunt...” John began, but he saw his Aunt Heather turn her head around… like a tiger ready to pounce. John corrected himself, “Yes mistress...”

She was so uptight… such a bitch. But John was excited. It scared him, but he was excited as he saw Aunt Heather sexy, dominant, and dominating others…

“Rich! Mark!” Heather yelled as she entered a small office space. Inside were two boys, Zach and Dan’s age. They wore baggy pants and superhero shirts. They were scrawny, they looked like Zach and Dan used to, when John used to beat them up.

“Yes, Mistress?” Both Rich and Mark asked, almost in unison. They cowered before Heather.

“Before you install Zach’s new game console, they need you upstairs...mopping duty...” Heather sneered at them, “It seems that your Alpha’s… your best friends… Well, after getting their morning head from your mommies they ordered Beth and Julie to put on a show for them. And you know what your mommies are like. Being the sluts they are… they made such a big fucking mess in the breakfast nook that it’s only fair that there boys clean it up for them. Isn’t that right, boys?”

“Yes… yes mistress...” They droned, “Right… right away...”

“Good boys… but I don’t want you fucking perverts taking too long… I know what you’re like when your around the masters sex scenes...your little Beta brains go into overdrive mode. But you boys have so much more to do today. You need to help record Cindy’s sexts for Dan and Zach...I think she’s wearing her cheetah print for them today… then you need to scrub the bath from Dan’s wing of the house. It’s awfully messy after what he did to those twins last night… and he wants you to update your trace on your graduating class… they have a few more fantasies of which girls from your school to bring into their harem... and Hayley is going to need you both to oil her up for when Dan comes back from work… she is going to beg Dan to let her get a breast upgrade, and she wants to look like her best slutty self before she asks…”

The list went on. John could not believe how much these two nerds took Heather’s demeaning tasks to heart. And what’s worse, as the list got longer, it was almost as though these losers were getting off to it. It was almost as if they wanted to do these things for Zach and Dan… like they were hoping that if they served, they might get some sexual scraps from their old friends.

“And if you want any hope...any at all...of getting your Beta pills this week...” Heather went on. There was a shutter from the boys. They felt the need to get these Beta pills, as though they were addicted to them. Heather sneered, knowing that she had successfully bullied the nerds into fearing her, “Then you better spend all day tracking down that influencer that Zach wants to fuck on camera. I don’t care how you do it...no mommy fucking until you help me satisfy Zach’s fantasies. Do you Beta-Boys understand?”

“Yes...Yes Mistress Heather…” They both leaped to respond to the sexy MILF. Knowing their place, and knowing the price of failure, Rich and Mark began to scurry away, to perform the humiliating tasks that were set for them.

Heather, unhappy that the nerds were moving too slowly, snapped her fingers. She had a perverse smile on her face as the boys leapt out of the room, ready to clean the breakfast nook that their own mothers had defiled.

“You know Johnny, those two losers...those two perverted little shits… they were your cousins best friends. Fuck, they were your cousins only friends, really.” Heather told John, not even looking him in the eye, “ Dan even thought for a moment about making them Alphas...making those fucking losers Sex Gods like him. But after taking so much in front of them, after seeing their moms become their playthings, and their fathers becoming omega slaves… just never forget Johnny… Never forget that it’s Dan’s world… my son makes all the rules, and we just do our best to please him...”

That thought scared John… but knowing that Dan could share… knowing that Dan might allow him to become an alpha as he had Zach… John just kept his head down, and braced himself for whatever his sexy Aunt had next.

After more chores, and more takedowns of various servants and slaves, Heather ordered her nephew to take a 10 minute lunch. John did so, wolfing down some food that Jill made for the other servants. The food was good, it wasn’t like Dan and Zach wanted their slaves to go hungry or anything. They just wanted their servants at their sexual beck and call… and to take the men that they resented down a peg or two. But Heather made John go quick, and John knew now to obey the Head-Bitch in every way. Because once lunch was done, Heather told Dan that the two of them would spend the rest of the day in the house that they called the Kennels.

The Kennels were basically a schoolhouse. The main rooms were large, ballet style studios with lots of room to breathe. But in these rooms were Beds, closets filled with lingerie, and sex toys.

The Kennels was where Heather led the training...and humiliation… of the younger girls that Zach and Dan wanted. All at least seniors in High School, most of the girls they wanted had less sexual experience then the MILFs… and Heather promised her master and son that she could get the girls up to their standards. Heather trained the girls on what they must do to please Dan and Zach. she trained them in cock sucking, anal and on how to seduce other women into their service. When John entered the Kennel, it was the young bullies dream come to life.

In the large studio, there was a row of eight beautiful young girls… all of which were the complete and utter slaves of Zach and Dan. and they each stood there, obediently, waiting for Heather to command them in some way… to improve their skills at pleasing their perfect masters. They were each in bikinis, just as Heather had ordered them too… so that they could train in new ways to please her son and nephew. This is what John wanted… this is what John would fight to get… what he would suffer to get...

“Of course, they could take more...” Heather told John, as she walked through the crowd of girls, “Dan’s power… Zach’s sex drive… they could have countless girls...” Heather, as she spoke, put her hand on the large breast of a busty redhead. The girl just moaned as the mistress took what she wanted from her, “but my Dan is as smart as he is powerful. What’s the point of having countless slaves if you don’t give yourself the time...” with that, Heather squeezes the redheads’ nipples, forcing her to give a painful moan, “...to enjoy them.”

John had been hard all morning. But he was ready to burst now. He knew that his respectable cock was rock hard for all of these girls to see. Not that it mattered, he now realized. They had been given alpha cock… how could they want anything else now that they knew the ecstasy of serving alpha cock?

“So most of these sluts are only here for a short while, I imagine...” Heather went on, now inspecting a pair of twins she referred to before. They were of Indian ancestry, their dark skin looking delectable against their black bikinis. They never broke eye contact with their Mistress… they knew they were not allowed too. Heather went on.

“They’ll stay for a while, allow the Alpha’s to try some new pussy… let them check off a new fantasy or get revenge on a girl that they once wanted… and then we’ll send them back into the world… knowing that they truly belong to the Alphas...isn’t that right girls… do you belong to Alpha’s… do my son, and my nephew own you?”

“Yes. Mistress… ” all of the girls recite at the same time.

“That’s what I fucking thought… that’s what I fucking thought… ”

And so John saw, in wonder and amazement, that these 8 girls trained under Heather’s strict and commanding thumb. They each practiced sucking on dildos, they practiced modeling their different types of clothing they would be wearing…

And then Heather ordered these girls to pleasure each other. To explore their own bodies, so that they might better understand how to please their masters when they were called on. It was an erotic sight for John. It was more than he knew was possible. They were begging to become his cousins’ slaves. These hot young sexpots wanted to make themselves more for his cousins… they wanted to transform themselves for Zach and Dan… such power… such power was worth any humiliation now.

And as the class went on, All John was allowed to do was follow Heather’s orders. He had to re-fold the girls clothing when they changed, rinse and rearrange the dildos and sex toys… and when it was finally done, John had to mop the floors, so the girls could practice pleasing his cousins again for the next day.

“Well, it looks fine Johnny… Lets go. Zach and Dan won’t be back for dinner, so let’s eat and prepare things for our Alpha’s tomorrow morning...”

John set the mop down and followed aunt Heather outside. The sun was only just setting. It was beautiful, and his cruel, sexy, almost irresistible aunt had never seemed more appealing to him. But, almost in a trance, John let out a question that he had from before. His curiosity was burning, and he needed to know.

“Mistress… Aunt Heather… can I, can I ask you...”

“What is it, Johnny?” Heather replied, folding her arms right below her stunning cleavage. Everything the cruel woman did was sexy now.

“It’s just, when you told the girls before… I was just wondering if you… were you ever worried… are you ever worried that Zach and Dan… that one day they might… they might choose someone else? Would they ever send you away, choose younger girls, and let you leave to live life the way you wanted too...”

It was an honest question, and in truth, Heather respected John for asking it. He was not a sweet boy, but in an odd way, he was looking out for family. Both were bullies at heart… and Heather used to respect that in John… she used to want that in her own son. Heather walked over to her tall nephew. She put her hand behind his head. Then she broke into a deep grin.

“Oh, Johnny...” Heather leaned into her nephew. Her scent, her heat, her large breasts so close to John now… it was driving the boy wild, “They can never give me up. I’m his mommy… I’m his ultimate fantasy… he gets to control his mommy… she does everything he asks and then begs him for more… and Zach fucked me first. He could have had any of them, even Tammy, even his mom… but he wanted me to be his first… he wanted… needed… to put me in my place. And he did, and they both still want it, every single day… could you ever give me up Johnny… If you somehow got me, could you ever let me go if you could control me… all to yourself… all day and every day… however you wanted me?”

John was confused, aroused… and ready to burst. She was intoxicating. He was never that into MILFs, and definitely not into family members. But seeing how deep she was… seeing how sexy she was, and how eager aunt Heather was to please her son and nephew… John had been put in his place…

“No aunt… no mistress… I could never… I could never… ” John kept going, seeing the confident, smug and sexy look of victory on his aunt’s perfect face.

“Of course you couldn’t… sweety… of course you couldn’t... ”

They walked back to the mansion, had dinner, and made all sorts of preparations for the next day. Soon Zach came back. On one arm was Tammy, the other his mother, Cindy. Zach was wearing a suit, Tammy and Cindy were wearing tight, revealing dresses that had their boobs spilling out for the world to see. They had been out in public where they got to show off their hot stud, and Zach got to see his hot MILFs dance and become sluts all night… just as the Alpha had always wanted. Zach gave his mom a loud spank, before he could even acknowledge John, they ran upstairs to Zack’s master bedroom.

At around 10pm, John was still helping Heather. They were online, using a software patch that Dan had invented. They were following the leads that Mark and Rich had been ordered to find. They were trying to track down a few women that Heather new Dan and Zach wanted. In particular, Zach had a nanny, from Australia, that Zach suddenly realized he wanted to play out his fantasies on. Heather had finally tracked down the woman, Tory, a hot blond that aged rather well into adulthood. She was corresponding with her now, making some fake excuse about a scrapbook for Zach, in an effort to create a plan so that the group could take her. John was recording everything Heather was saying, following leads as she ordered.

“Do you think… I mean, she’s in Australia… can you really get her for Zach?”

“I can… I need to fulfill Zach’s needs… and yes, I can get her. It will be challenging, but we’ve become pretty good at this, John. A free trip to a Theme park here, a job related thing there… we just need to get them in the same room as Zach or Dan. Once we do that… the Alpha takes care of the rest...”

Though tired, and emotionally confused, John actually liked this part. Heather was teaching John… she was teaching him how to find, and take whatever she wanted. For a borderline predator like John… this was something he could exploit.

But soon, it all stopped. Heather got a text. The way her body tensed, the way her voice stopped… it was from Dan.

The text read:

Now
Bring J

And with that, almost in a trance, Heather stood up and made her way to Dan’s master bedroom. John, as ordered, followed behind her, enjoying the view as he went up with her. The mansion is so large, there are so many rooms, it takes them a long time. John’s eyes never leave his aunts ass. He wants it so badly, but he now knows… it does not belong to him. Heather belongs to her son… she belongs to Zach… she is a whore for the Alphas… as she opens her son’s door, Heather is ready to serve.

Heather walked into the room. Dan is there in his briefs, an obscene bulge in his pants. Heather bows her head… she bows for her son. John enters when he is called. Though Dan looked calm and collected, the room reeks of sex and testosterome. It is similar to Zach’s powerful smell from the night before. John keeps looking.

There, on the floor, are the panting, naked bodies of Julie and Ashley. They both looked like they had been fucked by a train. Their faces are glazed over. Julie’s makeup, which was pristine this morning, is whorishly spread across her face. Ashley is on her hands and knees still. The younger woman is panting, her massive tits couching her fucked-out face, her perfectly round ass is high in the air. It is gapping, the scent of Dan’s alpha cum is there… as though he had claimed it.

“Let these bitches catch their breath...” Dan went on, “But my fuck-nuts cousin should get their clothes out of here...”

Without needing to be told twice, John went around the room, picking up every article of clothing he could find. Julie’s beautiful and mature clothing John saw at breakfast was now an absolute mess. It was as though Dan had been hate-fucking her all day, slowly tearing at the silky fabrics. Ashley’s clothing confused and excited John. He did not know any lawyers who wore slutty cheerleader outfits. But that’s what Ashely was wearing for Dan… because that’s what Dan wanted.

“So, Mom… How did Johnny the ‘stud’ do?”

John’s heart sunk in his chest. Did he do enough? Would Heather, in her cruel ways, try to deny John what he would walk on broken glass for.

“Hmm...” Heather went on. She was teasing this out. She loved having power over John here. “I would have to say that he...wasn’t completely useless...”

John’s heart skipped. He knew better than most how a bully like Heather worked. That was the closest that she would ever come to endorsing him… and Dan knew it.

“Well then… I guess ‘Pledge Week’ goes on for at least one more day.” With that, Dan gave his mother a nice hard spank, which Heather absolutely loved, “Nothing wrong with having another slave around to pitch in with all we’ve got going, right mom?”

“Whatever my master...” sensing she had permission, Heather reaches for Dan’s powerful shoulders, “Whatever my baby wants… my baby gets...”

With that, Dan gave his mother a deep, passionate kiss. Heather leaned into it, she wanted it, she needed it and she needed her son to know that he could take more. John watched the pair as he scurried around the room. There was something deeper than just sexual tension between the two. There was something darker, something mentally chilling about how they both looked at each other now. Two days ago, the thought of his aunt kissing her son would have been obscene, and upsetting to John. But now, after seeing what Dan could offer him, seeing Dan’s powerful hands grab every inch of Heather’s perfect body… John understands… John understands the power he might attain if he obeys his cousins for a little while longer. And spending an entire day with Heather… seeing how his Aunt, when in sexual control, could play others like a cat would play with string… she wanted to see Heather fuck now… he needed to see this sexy woman being taken. Dan then growled at his mother… his cruel, mean and irresistible mother…

Dan roughly flipped his mother around. He felt up all of her curves. He is rough with her, and Heather liked it. She liked when her Dan took charge… She wanted her man to be powerful and dominant. As Dan grabbed a handful of his mom’s left tit, the powerful Alpha shot daggers at John with his eyes… his dumb, pathetic, shitbird of a cousin.

“I hope he fucks up...” Dan mumbled into his mom’s ear, almost like a boy whining about not being as popular as the other boys, “I know that if he passes, he could make a good labrat for me. But I fucking hope he fucking drops the ball. He’s just an asshole. Growing up, even though he was younger then me… John was such a fucking asshole… I hated him… I still hate him...”

“I know baby...” Heather whispered back. Her hand was now touching her boy’s face, “I know… And seeing us together… Mommy was so mean to you back then… I just let John torcher my baby… I got off to it… got off at seeing if you had any power to resist him… to fight us… ‘’ Heather shrunk down before her son, as she whispered horrors into Dan’s ears. She was reminding Dan of what a loser he used to be. John wondered why… Why bring this up? Why make someone so powerful so angry? But then he saw Heather’s mouth curl into a smile… a dark smile… and John grew nervous. Heather was goading her son… her son, with all of his raw, sexual powers… she was goading Dan into losing control for her…

“But that all changed, didn’t it, Dan? Now, now you can do whatever you want… you’re too powerful… none of… oh baby… none of us are powerful enough to stop you...” Dan’s cock hardened against his mother’s backside. She was revving her boy up. She needed his cock, and she knew how to get it, “I was a bad mom wasn’t I? I didn’t give my boy what he needed… but then my powerful… my powerful boy… with his powerful body… his all powerful flesh… my boy took his mommy…”

Heather is fanning the flame… she wanted her son to boil over…

“My son made mommy his bitch… didn’t he?”

John saw Dan lower his trunks. His large cock had a mind of its own. It was being charmed by Heather, and Dan was as much a slave to Heather’s wants as she was to his now.

“I made mommy my total bitch...” Dan’s hands crept around her… her body was his. All his power…Dan could have anything he wanted. And here, in the dead of night… Dan wanted his mother conquered. He had achieved a dark and dangerous taboo… and he had turned Heather into the dark, sexy slut he always wanted her to be… no matter how wrong it was.

“And you made daddy your little cuckold bitch didn’t you, my strong, sexy son?” Heather leaned in. The sight of her son’s cock… it belonged to someone so powerful… Heather liked power, she wanted that power to belong to her, “Daddy resisted you. He tried to resist you… as you took me the way you wanted. You just took what you wanted… right in front of the little fag. You wanted mommy and now…” Heather bent her body, she moved until her glorious ass was on Dan’s shaft, and she twerked it for her powerful son, “Mommy is yours...”

“Mine… all fucking mine...” Dan felt her every curve. When John saw Zach fuck yesterday, John felt small compared to him. Seeing Dan being taken over the edge by Heather… hearing them belittle and insult his uncle… John felt cold. There was something dark about Dan, there always was. Now that he was power… now that Dan was raw power… it was like being next to the most dangerous man on earth. Heather was growling like a bitch… she had to make sure her male… her Alpha… took her like he was meant to.

“That’s right baby… make mommy yours… own mommy… take mommy… it’s all yours my strong fucking stud… take mommy like the bitch she is for you!”

Dan bent Heather over. He ripped off her green panties, and the ass that teased and controlled John all day… it just yielded to Dan. She yielded to her son’s touch… to her man’s touch… and Dan’s cock found its way deep inside his mother’s pussy. Before either one knew what happened, the most powerful man in the world had lost all control, and he poured all his hate into Heather’s sex. Heather moaned. It was perverse. John knew this was wrong. Mother and son, both so good at dominating and controlling others, yielded to their most primal wants and needs. Dan overpowered Heather, But as he took more of his mother… enjoyed more… it was like Heather was corrupting her son. It was like her perfect pussy was corrupting Dan even more… it made Dan even darker than he already was… it was turning Dan cruel… wicked…

He threw her onto his bed, her ass was high in the air, and Dan took his mommy from behind. It was a violent fuck… and neither mother nor son would have it any other way.

“Proud… oh fuck yes… you have a proud, fucking mommy… fuck your mommy… use and break your mommy!”

Dan fucked her harder. This is what the boy wanted. This is what Dan always wanted.

“Your what Mommy always wanted, baby… you fuck me...fuck! You fuck mommy like the stud Mommy always knew you were… deep down… break mommy like the bitch she is!”

Here he was, a God among men, and his cruel, bully of a mother was completely at his mercy… turned into his complete and utter bitch. She was begging for her son to take her… to debase her… even as they both knew that John was watching.

Dan smacked Heather’s ass… it bounced for him… yielded to him…

“That’s for being a bad, fucking mommy… a bad slut… a bad slut I needed to fuck… and tame!”

“Good Boy!” Heather yelled. She tried to thrust back, but his cock was too powerful. It was breaking her pussy to quickly for Heather to do anything other than take it, “Good fucking boy! Fuck mommy...own mommy...fuck...own mommy like you own us all!”

The fucking went on, and all John could do was watch. It was a mix of shock and horror. Heather egged her son on, she begged him for more, and it made Dan give her more. Dan came… outside of Heather’s pussy… and once she cleaned his cock… sucking every last lick of cum into her perfect mouth… Heather gave her man no time to rest. Heather got on top of Dan. She faced away from him. She bounced for him. She bounced, and grinded, and pleased her son’s cock… until her son, in his anger grabbed Heather. He threw her onto the bed. He took his mom, missionary, so he could see every moment of lost control in her dark eyes.

With Zach, it was like watching a bull fucking and breaking whatever he saw. With Dan, there was a hyper sense of awareness. Dan knew that he was fucking his mother. He knew that he had been the one to transform her into his whore. Dan knew how wrong this was… but Dan didn’t care. He took what he wanted… like an alpha was meant to… and even as he took her, he was thinking about what he wanted next.

It was a battle for control, the more Dan took from Heather, the more Dan gave in to the pleasure of his mother’s pussy. It was a battle of wills, and the faster Heather bounced her tight ass...the more she felt her son pulsate through her folds… The more she gave in, the more powerful she felt. Being her son’s slut was now all Heather lived for, and she yelled and moaned and thanked her master as she brought him deeper into her willing and eager cunt.

“I want you to come again, mommy!” Dan surged into his mother. She was now in Dan’s arms… his powerful arms… he picked her up and jackhammered into her… like a powerful man lifting a sexdoll, “I want you to come again… knowing that I’m about to fuck them all! You’re son… your loser son… is going to fuck them all! Over and over Again!”

“Fuck them all… oh, fuck! Fuck them All! Fuck Them All, my big, strong… Fuck me BABY!!!”

Again… and again… Dan kept fucking her with all his might.

“Fuck them all Dan! Make them all your Bitches!!!”

Finally, Dan threw his mother to the ground. He came. He came wildly and uncontrollably. Heather knelt down to catch some of it on her naked body, but Dan was too wild and messy. As he came, as he flooded his mother with his seed, part of Dan wanted his cousin to see it, to smell it, to experience it. Dan just dominated a woman that Dan used to seduce his cousin all day. Now John saw that anything he wanted, anything John desired, Dan could take it. Dan was the Alpha, all others were below him.

And in his arousal, and horror, of the sex he had just seen… John knew that he would never beat Dan. He would never outsmart his cousin. All the years of beating him up, and putting him down… Dan controlled all. Better to just serve him… and Zach… and his sexy, all powerful aunt Heather… and just hope that he was actually someone Dan could use.

Once Dan finally stopped, Heather proved her devotion. She bent down, she bent low, and she licked every drop. First on her body, then on Dan’s feet, and then she crawled around on the floor, cleaning every spot she could until the maids would come in the morning.

“Fuck...” Dan moaned, “Is that shit-stain still here?” He looked John in the eyes for a moment, then looked away. John was not worth Dan’s notice, “Get some fucking sleep faggot...” Dan went for his bed. Soon… as though in a hypnotic spell… Heather, Julie and Ashley...now a bit more lucid, all crawled in the large bed as well, so Dan had plenty of flesh to keep him company tonight.

“And be on time this morning. Only Zach and I wake up after 8… the slaves wake up earlier… so that they can start serving us… you got that… slave?”

John was taken aback by this. He was exhausted. He was sexually frustrated, and he hadn’t even realized that it was now 3:30 am. He had been watching Dan fuck for hours… like the stud he was. John, in a moment of desperation and weakness was about to break. He was about to cry… the stress of the past two days wearing down his once iron resolve. Before he could though, he heard his aunt Heather, his Mistress… as she curled next to her son and caressed her man’s powerful muscles.

“Your Alpha… your master… just asked you a question slave… when will you be up tomorrow?” Heather barked at John. After a long day of witnessing this prideful woman get everything she wanted, John sunk in her presence, and bowed his head low for his master.

“Early… I’ll be… I’ll be ready to serve and… and do whatever you want...at seven...”

“Fuck right you will… now get the fuck out, faggot!” Heather barked, then returned to focus on Dan’s pleasure… devoted to ensuring that her son would find the perfect sleep tonight… her warm and tingling body at his side, ready to give him anything he wanted…

As John went away… defeated, blue-balled and unsure if he could even find the strength to ever wake… he turned one last time to see Dan in his room… his palace. He lay in his bed, content as a king. On his right was his mother, coaxing him to sleep. On his left was Julie, the blond kissed any part of her alpha’s body she could find, like a worshiper. And around his cock, his slut Ashley was already working on his shaft, ensuring that her master would have a restful, blissful and perfect sleep, ready to take more in the morning.

John closed the door… 5 more days to go…