The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Amazons

Lydia — 600BC

Rhea was promised to Petros. They were very much in love. In the hills overlooking the blue Ionian Sea they ran hand-in-hand. Rhea giggled as Petros stumbled and tumbled back down the hill. He hit against a rock.

He did not move. Suddenly her heart sank. “Petros!” she cried, to no response. She ran down after him. She shook him, “Oh, Petros!” she cried. Suddenly he opened his eyes and smiled, “So, you do love me?” he laughed

“No!”, she cried standing up and turning away from him “I hate you”

He got up and hugged her from behind.

“Such a cruel trick…” she cried.

“My love” he said, kissing the back of her neck

She felt his hardness press against her tunic. She knew what would happen next and she accepted it, leaning over and almost catching her own ankles. Petros lifts the material of her cloth and smiled at revealing the wink of her anus.

He pushed into her. She was still a virgin; until marriage—but she took him into her the other way.

He rutted her and then leaned over to feel her bullet-hard nipples. She was flat chested. Humping her was like fucking a boy… he said. He had done this when travelling with his father on one of their galleys. She did not mind, because he was promised to her.

Just at the moment of his peak the alarm was sounded in the village.

Rhea pulled forward off of him and he shot some of his load onto her thighs. “What’s happening?” she cried

“We better go”, he said, taking her hand and helping her back down the hill as fast as they could go.

The village was in a commotion. On the northern hill a lone rider sat on her horse. Arius the village headman was at the gate urging everyone to enter speedily.

Rhea and Petros were near the last to enter. The gate was shut. Rhea sought out her mother Eurydice and sister Pythias. Her betrothed Petros was busy arming himself.

Eurydice was glad to see her daughter Rhea at last “Where were you?” she cried, in relief

“I was in the hills gathering moss…”

“You need to hide…” she said, urging both her daughters to a secret cell. The floor at the back of the house lifted up to reveal a small ditch in the ground. It was just big enough for the two sisters to sit upright in.

“Stay here!” she said

“Yes, mother” Pythias said

“Yes mother” Rhea joined

“Look after your sister” she directed Pythias.

“Yes, mother”

Eurydice brought down the floor back into place. She dragged the table over that spot and then checked the floor. It looked continuous. No part sticking out of place to give away the hiding-place.

Eurydice went out to help. She would be there to tend to any wounds, to take weapons up to men who needed them, anything she could do.

By now as she approached the wall there were at least fifty riders.

They looked both magnificent and terrifying. The Amazons were known by their reputation as fierce warriors. They were known also to kill the men and boys and take the women and girls captive.

The men in the village were aware that this would be a fight to the death. Eurydice looked at her neighbour Callisto gather a bow and quiver of arrows as she went up to join her husband.

There was a sound of trumpets. It was eerie. Eurydice suddenly found herself unable to move. She could not even turn her head. In front of her Callisto stood still too.

Callisto’s husband Orion leaped from the wall and ran to his wife. “Callisto!” he cried. He shook her. She could not be made to move.

Eurydice tried her best, but her feet were planted firm, her arms did not respond. The trumpets were some kind of Siren song that paralysed all the women in the village.

“Return to your post!” screamed Arius

“But my wife!”

“Leave her, or she will fall to them!”

Reluctantly, and realising the wisdom of this he returned to his post. It was just then that the body of mounted fighters came screaming down the hill.

Unbeknownst to them there were others coming from the south. These warriors; an elite force came up on horses, carrying long poles. They dismounted and ran at the wall. They used their poles to vault up onto the wall. They slew the men on that wall and opened the south gate.

The warriors from the north simply rode around the wall, and into the open south gate.

Eurydice watched warriors run past her. One stopped, looked at her and smiled before drawing her sword and attacking two men.

She heard screams; a cry for mercy. No mercy was given.

The village was taken in less than fifteen minutes. A woman walked up to Callisto, carrying a large bronze ring. It clipped open. Eurydice watched as the warriors put it around Callisto’s neck and clipped it into place. Suddenly Callisto slumped; her stiffness gone. She was able to move.

The woman turned her around and lead her past Eurydice. She was horrified. Callisto’s eyes were totally black. She moved like an automaton. She was under some other power now.

A warrior came up to Eurydice. There was nothing she could do as the warrior drew the ring around her. And then as it clipped into place her movement came back, but a fog fell over her eyes.

She felt compelled to follow the warrior back into the centre of the town. She could see what was going on about her, as if through a haze. She saw an assembly of the town’s females gathered in a circle.

“Is this all of them?” one barked

“No, Commander” a warrior said

“Make sure…” she said

“Yes, Commander”

Just then an old man rushed as best as he could from his house. He ran towards the gate screaming “Help me! Help me!”

Eurydice could only watch as the Commander took her javelin in hand and hurled it to ill-effect at the pathetic old man. A warrior rushed forward and drew the javelin out of dead flesh and brought it back to her Commander.

“You!” a warrior said to Eurydice, “Are there anymore women…?”

“My daughters” Eurydice cried, compelled to give them up

“Show me!”

Eurydice turned and headed back to her home, with several warriors behind her. She lead them to the back of the house. “Here’ she said, pointing to the floor.

A warriors used her javelin to test the floor boards. She then used it to pry open the cover to the hole.

“Mother!” the girls cried. Rhea was the first to notice the total black of Eurydice’s eyes. “What have they done to you….?”

She heard a click and saw Pythias submit.

A warrior grabbed her and drew a collar around her. She too; the fog came over her eyes. She was compelled to follow

Already horse-drawn wagons were being assembled and the females were being loaded on board.

The Commander saw young Diana. She leaped off her horse and went to the beauty. She ripped off Diana’s tune and threw her to the ground. Diana did not resist. Her black, souls eyes could only cry as the Commander thrust her crotch up against hers.

Diana was raped there and then in the middle of the village. The Commander; her privilege, ground her vagina up against Diana’s soft smooth crotch.

It somehow registered in Rhea’s mind that what she was seeing was wrong. But she simply boarded a wagon. Not even Diana protested.

The Commander cried out in joy as she came. Ignored by the other warriors and women she squirted against the captive’s crotch.

Rhea’s wagon began to roll out of the village. The village was put to the torch. By the ’morrow it had ceased to be.

Aeolis was not much different from her homeland. As they approached the capital there were the same vineyards and farms as back in Lydia. Only there were women tilling the soil, harvesting the grapes, and doing the chores.

On one farm there were ten women working with scythes, clearing the land. Each wore a brass collar. Their eyes black and featureless. A woman on horseback over-saw them. She too had a control collar on; even she was slave to someone else. Over-seeing work was beneath the warrior elite.

Themiscyra was a large city. Rhea would have been impressed, despite the circumstances of her ‘visit’. The wagon passed through busy streets.

Here there were forewomen; women of the Amazons to work as shop-keepers, tradeswomen, buyers and sellers of goods. They were busy, the streets crowded. It took a while for the convoy to pass through to the town centre.

Rhea was unloaded with her cart-load of women. She had not seen her mother or sister. Immediately she and her group were made to walk up wooden stairs to a wooden scaffold. There was a beam about five feet over her head with nooses. This was often used as a place of execution, but for now it was used for stock sales; Rhea was ‘stock’.

A woman in silk finery joined them and started talking to the crowd, drawing women forward. She was talking up the group; trying to sell them.

She turned to the group. “Take off your clothes” she said.

Rhea found herself compelled to obey. She stripped, a little difficult as her cloth caught on her slave collar. She stood with the others for all to see

She was almost the tallest in the group.

“What are these? Boys?” laughed one woman.

The crowd roared wth laughter.

The seller feigned shock that her wares would be so derided.

“Step forward #2” the woman said. Rhea stepped forward. She stood there, able to see the crowd, but as if in monochrome. She wanted to cry; humiliated as she was prodded and probed. She was made to turn around and bend over; showing showing she was still a virgin.

“1,000 Stater” someone called from the back.

There was silence, but people craned around to see the mysterious, and dramatic bidder.

“Princess Andromeda!” the saleswoman bowed, “You do me a great honour with such a generous bid…”

The woman stepped through the crowds, attended by servants. The crowd moved out of her way. Andromeda was tall, a good sized bust, blonde, with bright brown eyes. She was also pregnant. The bulge noticeable under her silken clothes.

“Is there any need for further bidding?” she asked upon reaching the platform.

The saleswoman knew that none would bid against the Princess. “The product is yours, M’Lady” she said, bowing again.

“Come!” she said to Rhea.

“My factorum will settle with you” Andromeda said

“Yes, M’Lady” she bowed once again.

Rhea mechanically followed, walking down the wooden steps and following the Princess back through the crowds.

The Princess stood beside a horse. One of her servants threw herself on the ground and another bent over, the two providing themselves as steps so she could mount her mare.

Rhea followed. She found she had to go at a brisk pace; compelled to keep up.

They travelled up steep paths to a grand palace.

Rhea would have been impressed by this, but this could not register in her mind. With the slave-collar she could only obey.

She was lead away into a bathhouse and two slaves came and hand-washed her. They tidied her hair and put scented oil in it.

Rhea could see that they too had black eyes and slave-collars. She felt nothing for them. They gave her a loose tunic to wear. She put it on and it was open under her arms. If she had boobs there would have been a lot of side-boob exposed.

A small black cord was tied around her waist making the tunic appear to have a skirt.

Rhea was lead to the kitchens and made to eat a gruel. It registered as bland to the taste but she ate obediently.

After, Rhea was taken to the main quarters of Andromeda. She heard a groaning.

Andromeda lay naked on the bed, spread-eagled. A woman lay between her eating her pissy. Andromeda had flawless pale skin. She had some stretch-marks from her previous pregnancy. Her current one appeared as if she were four months pregnant.

“Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh!” she rhythmically chanted, grinding her hips, pushing her cunt up against slave-mouth

“Oh, yesssss!” she gasped, grabbing her servant’s hair and pulling slave-mouth into her. “Ohhhh!” she sighed.

When she was done she waved her slave away. The woman bowed and got up, backed off the bed, never turning her back on her mistress. She retreated to the wall and then stood there, along with two other bound-women.

“Oh…” Andromeda gasped, wiping the sweat off her brow. She laughed and then saw Rhea.

“Ah, my new toy” she said, sitting up, “Come!”

Rhea stepped mechanically to her mistress.

Andromeda held Rhea’s hips and turned her around inspecting her. “Money well spent?”

“Mother!” Andromeda said, rising out of her bed, she hugged the woman who looked no older than a sister.

Laodice and Andromeda could have been sisters, there was no aged marks on the older woman.

Laodice went to Rhea and inspected her. She moved a hand up Rhea. Rhea felt the fingers touch her sex.

“A virgin?” Laodice smiled

“Yes, mother” Andromea grinned

“Are you thinking of converting her?”

“It had crossed my mind”

“She would make a find addition, I’m sure…” Laodice said, “It’s always best to do them young”

“Like you were”

“Yes, like I was” Laodice smiled.

She kissed her daughter. Andromeda fell back on the bed and her mother climbed onto her. They kissed, tongues pressing against each other. Andromeda helped her mother disrobe.

Both women were clean shaven. They had large clits and rubbed these against each others’.

“Oh, mother!” Andromeda grunted.

“My baby!” Laodice said thrusting her hips against her daughter.

Rhea watched. She felt nothing as she watched mother fuck daughter.

The two women clawed and scratched each other as they ground clit to clit.

“Yessssss!” Laodice cried as she came on her daughter’s thighs, a small clear jet of fluid.

Her daughter too came.

Laodice quickly jumped off her daughter and dressed.

“Mother?”

“I must get back… the Queen is planning for a treaty…”

“A what?”

“A treaty… with the Trojans”

“With men?”

“Yes…” Laodice said; disappointment in her voice

“That is disgusting… men are not our equals!”

“I am trying to counsel her against it…” Laodice said

“You must succeed!” Andromeda said, sitting up “They are useless animals who should be wiped from the world”

“She thinks that if we secure that border… we can expand against Anatolia”

“We should invade Toias and then that border will be secure!”

“We need more warriors, my daughter.”

“You can see I will convert this one…” Andromeda said

“I know, my darling” Laodice said before kissing her daughter on the forehead. “I will see you tonight?”

“Yes, mother”

Laodice kissed her hand and pressed it to her daughter’s forehead and left.

Andromeda was furious with the news.

She went over to a wall where weapons hung. She pulled off a whip

“You!” she yelled at one of her slaves. The woman stepped forward and then turned around. Andromeda let fly. The slave bore the brunt of Andromeda’s fury.

When she was spent she threw the whip to the ground. A slave ran forward, picked it up and retuned it to its place.

“Fetch me the phallus!” she said as she began to calm down.

A slave bowed and hastened away.

She returned a minute later with the phallus. The phallus was a white ivory one about five inches long and protruding from a leather pouch that formed part of a leather belt. There were loopholes which Andromeda stepped into. She pulled it up and a slave tied it fast around her waist.

The phallus thus protruded from her, like a man’s erect cock.

Andromeda snapped her fingers

A slave stepped forward and began to fidget at Rhea’s slave-collar. She snapped a catch and immediately Rhea felt a flood of emotions. She looked about. She recognised where she was; the palace, but now she could see in colours where before it was monochrome; it was like a fog had lifted off from her eyes.

She took in a sharp breath.

“I’m going to inseminate you…” Andromeda said

Rhea had her full faculties returned. “Please, let me go…” she cried

“I am going to inseminate you…” Andromeda said, “And then make you one of us…”

“No…” Rhea trembled. She turned to run

Slaves stepped across her path, blocking her way.

Andromeda snorted a laugh. She grabbed Rhea and easily flung her onto the bed. Andromeda was incredibly strong.

“Please, nooooo!” Rhea cried.

Andromeda climbed onto the bed. Rhea thrashed out. Andromeda grabbed Rhea’s wrists and pinned them together with one hand. They were held above Rhea’s head against a pillow. With her free hand she pushed it between Rhea’s legs and forced them apart.

“This will hurt…” she smiled as Rhea cried out trying to fight.

She felt the cold tip press against her

“Nooooooo” Rhea cried.

Andromeda grinned as she slowly pushed into Rhea. Rhea now cried in double horror; the pain of penetration

“That’s it” Andromeda smiled, “Take it all in”

She pushed in, opening Rhea up. Then she started to fuck her, building up with each thrust. The leather strap pressed against her own large clit, making her feel each time she pushed the phallus into Rhea.

“Oh, yes…” Andromeda cried as her first orgasm of the rape rippled over her.

Rhea felt it now too. Her body began to relax. “Please…” she cried, with less conviction.

And then it happened. How? She didn’t know. She felt a liquid shoot up into her. Andromeda’s body trembled as she came. The phallus erupted inside Rhea’s body.

Andromeda collapsed on her victim and she kissed her. Rhea turned her head away.

“That was fantastic” Andromeda smiled. She kissed Rhea again and again. Rhea squirmed, but could not fight the woman off her. She was glad too when the phallus withdrew out of her.

She felt the sickness leak out of her gaping vagina.

She was sore. She whimpered.

Andromeda climbed off her and servants took the phallus from her and carried it away. “You now carry a child” Andromda said, “As I do…”

“What? What did you do to me?” Rhea cried

“You carry a warrior in you… but you too will be made one of us…”

“No!” Rhea cried, “I want my mother”

“You will forget that life soon enough…” Andromeda smiled, “Soon you will wipe out the villages of our enemies just as yours was destroyed.”

“No!” Rhea cried, “Never”

Andromeda turned to a slave and snapped her fingers. The woman brought the slave collar back

“Noooo!” Rhea begged

“I can’t trust you not to run away just yet” Andromeda smiled, “But when you’re converted you’ll be free to have your own slaves…”

“Nooo…”Rhea cried as they placed it around her “I want to….” and her voice was cut-off as the fog fell over her mind.

“Tale her away” Andromeda cried.

“Call the Mistress of Horse” Andromeda said to another slave. The slave bowed and then rushed away.

The Mistress of Horse was a Commander in rank. She lead war-parties against neighbouring kingdoms. She was a brilliant tactician. She was brave and strong.

She was fucking two of her slaves when she was summoned to the palace. “Damn!” she said as she pulled her finger out of tight ass-hole. She licked her fingers as she walked briskly to the palace.

“M’Lady” she said, bowing to Andromeda.

“You raided a village the other day?”

“Yes, Princess” she said, worried a little she had displeased the Princess

“I want you to bring me two of the captives..” she said. She turned and snapped and a slave brought her a scroll.

“These two” she said, pointing to two names near Rhea’s.

“I’m afraid that one of these is now owned by the Queen”

“Damn”, she said, “And the other…?”

“As yet un-bought…”

“Arrange it… I’ll pay whatever is required”

“Yes, M’Lady” the Commander said and sped away.

Laodice argued in council. She was outvoted. This was a stressful time; the first in living memory that such discord existed amongst the Princesses of the Realm. The Queen sensed the tension and she began to suspect a plot… perhaps by her sister Laodice, none-other!

She called for the Mistress of Chains—her chief gaoler. And, she called for the Great Arbiter, the chief interpreter of the laws.

Rhea was brought back to Andromeda the following day. Already her belly was beginning to swell with child. Andromeda herself looked now like she was eight months pregnant. She would bear her child within the next few days and within a year her child would be ready to begin as a warrior.

Rhea’s slave-collar was removed. It was time for her transition. She realised she was naked, perfumed, cleaned. She also noticed the swelling in her groin that was her baby daughter. She cried. She realised that her daughter too was destined to be an Amazon.

Andromeda went to her. “You will become one with us… “ she smiled

“Never!” Rhea spat defiantly.

“Come” she said. Rhea had to be dragged. The room she was taken into was a roofless garden in the middle of the quarters. A strange large orange plant sat there. It stunk.

“Yes, it does smell” Andromeda smiled.

The plant seemed to rise as Rhea was drawn closer. The orange part of it pulsated and suddenly opened up like a pod.

“Please….” Rhea cried. She was forced to lie down in it, like a spongy bed.

The other half closed over. She threw her legs up against it. She kicked and her body could be seen through the translucent pod’s skin.

And then her struggling slowed… and then ceased.

The bulbous orange plant fizzed away, as if it were dying. It decayed. And then there was a white shape, like an Egyptian mummy.

It was still.

Andromeda stood and watched.

After almost an hour the shape moved. It struggled

Andromeda bent down and tore at it, revealing Rhea’s face. Rhea took in a huge gasp of air.

Andromeda stepped back and slaves using bronze blades cut her free

Rhea sat up. She understood. She was strong. She was still tiny, but she felt her strength. She was an Amazon.

She rose to her feet.

Andromeda went to her. They embraced, and kissed. Rhea returned the kiss.

“I have brought you a gift, my sister..”

Pythias was brought forward, her black eyes and slave collar showed she was domicile.

Rhea recognised the woman as her sister. But she felt no sisterly bond for her; for this was a slave.

“This is your new mistress…” Andromeda said to Pythias

Pythias nodded mechanically.

Andromeda lead Rhea to her own quarters. She was not a Princess so she had a place outside the palace; far more modest than Andromeda’s.

Three other slaves were there, also as her gift.

She was presented also with a small terracotta pot containing a young version of the plant that had changed her.

“You are too generous, M’Lady” Rhea said

“Not at all” Andromeda smiled, “You and your daughter will come to me won’t you at Solstice?”

“Yes, of course”

“In the meantime you are to start training tomorrow with the Mistress of Horse”

“Yes”

“You will make a fine warrior”

“I will endeavour to serve the sisterhood”

“I’m sure you will…” Andromeda said, “But tell me…”

“Yes, M’Lady”

“Would you consider converting anyone yourself?”

“I would want to convert this one…” Rhea said, pointing to Pythias

“You do not feel for her do you?”

“No” Rhea said truthfully, “But she is young, untouched… she would make a fine addition”

“I will send you the phallus” Andromeda said, “You can impregnate her too… we need more warriors”

“Yes, M’Lady”

Andromeda made her excuses then and left. Rhea checked out her quarters. She tried her bed. She brought one of her slaves to her room and made her make use of her tongue. Rhea smiled as the woman ate her. Her clit was now large like Andromeda’s was. It made her shiver with delight as it was stimulated.

Andromeda returned to her quarters and ordered a slave to take the phallus to Rhea’s quarters. The slave nodded and disappeared. Shortly thereafter there was a commotion

“What is this?” Andromeda cried.

“Soldiers approach” a slave said as she came in

“What?”

A body of ten soldiers lead by the Mistress of Horse burst in

“My Princess” she said, bowing her head sharply, “You are under arrest!”

“Arrest?”

“Your mother and your are charged with conspiracy against her Majesty’s government”

“That is preposterous!” she gasped, “Where is my mother?”

“She is already under arrest…my Princess”

“I think not!” Laodice cried charging in.

Andromeda grabbed a weapon off the wall.

There was a loud scuffle as the women fought each other.

Andromeda, a Princess was stronger then the Commander. So was her mother.

The accompanying soldiers were laid low, and the Commander was the last amongst them still standing

“This is outrageous!” she cried, “You dare defy the Queen?”

“You are a fool” Andromeda spat

“And you are a traitor!”

“Traitor !?” Laodice cried, “The Queen betrays all of us with her ‘Treaty’”

Andromeda thrust her javelin into the Commander.

She turned to her mother, “What shall we do?”

“We do not have the support we need”

“Should we run like dogs? Like men”

“No!” Laodice said, “We will stand and fight like Amazons!”

“I…” Andromeda said as they heard more soldiers approaching, “I have an idea!” She turned to a slave and gave her a message. The slave nodded and departed.

The soldiers burst in and seeing their slain comrades made a dash at the royal princesses.

Rhea fucked Pythias with the phallus. Pythias tias cried in horror as her sister raped her. She was shocked to feel it ‘come’ inside of her. Rhea got up from her smiling. She was happy to impregnate her. And soon she would convert her too.

There was a commotion. A slave came running in and blurted out instructions from Andromeda. Rhea was to flee the city at once, a great ‘sickness’ of the mind had befallen the Queen—who sought to treat men as equals. There was no place for right-thinking women in the country anymore.

Rhea turned to a slave and had her put the collar back on Pythias. Pythias felt the cloud come over her and she became submissive.

“I am your slave now” the messenger said. “Gather up my household” Rhea said

“Yes, Mistress’ she bowed.

They came and assembled. Rhea had one take the plant, it would be needed to transform Pythias when the time was right. She also was given the phallus to carry. It would bemused to inseminate others.

Rhea looked about what had been her home for only a short moment in her life, and she left.

The small band made their way quietly and quickly out of the city as the fires of insurrection burned. The city was in a panic as the rumours of civil war spread.

Rhea headed south, she knew the country there. She would establish her own people there, harvest its women, and create more warriors.

She might yet return one day. She sat on her horse as her servants passed her by and went over the hill. She sat looking back at the city before she turned and left that country.

The End