The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Andrea

(mc, ff)

Synopsis: Andrea teaches Elaine all about hypnosis, then she tries out her new skills.

Part One

First, let me be clear: I had no plans to rule the world.

I didn’t need a harem of mindless slaves to do my bidding. It all seemed like so much work.

I let the men and women whose minds I entered and manipulated remembered everything. That was part of the thrill. To see those faces, sweat-soaked and bleary-eyed, awaken and look at me as if we had just shared the most monumental evening of their lives. In many cases, they had.

You see, I was a hypnotist.

I had opened my “subjects” to new experiences, explored their fetishes, unleashed a wellspring of sexual desire few of them hardly knew they possessed from deep within their subconscious.

It was fun. And, modestly speaking, I was very good at it. Very, very good at it. Yet, my needs were simple. An evening of total control—a large dose of sexual gratification for me came with that—and, ultimately, I would hold a prominent place in their kinky memory after just one encounter. Maybe two.

I didn’t need to expand my net very widely. Like I said, my goal wasn’t to control a herd of minions in an unquenchable thirst for power. I just wanted to get off.

I had always had a distant fascination with hypnosis for some reason. I’d hit a few hypno shows over the years and although it seemed like mostly harmless fun I got a vicarious jolt of erotic pleasure watching it from a safe distance. Seeing those innocents fall despite their skepticism was a distinct turn on.

It helped that I had a dominant personality. I’m not sure if having a modest amount of wealth fed that particular trait in me or if it was just a natural byproduct of spending my life fending for myself.

My parents, bless them, had left me with a sizeable chunk of money after they passed, and I built it up, squandered it, then built it up again through various financial arrangements both big and small. But I didn’t have much interest in it. I just needed enough money to live well and do the things I wanted to do—read, travel, rub elbows with fascinating (and rich) people. And fuck.

Before hypnosis, I was forced to get those things, the things I wanted and needed, with more than a minimum of effort and it made me … well, dear reader, I could honestly say it made me a bit of a bitch.

Sometimes I hated myself for it, but it was easy to justify. I had wants and needs like anyone else, right? I just trained myself to be assertive, determined, unyielding in my pursuit to do what I wanted.

If I had a true gift, it may have been that it didn’t matter all that much whom I was with. Men, women, the various colorful shades in between, it didn’t make much difference. If I had a taste for something soft I could easily find a curious female partner. If I needed something hard, well, that was easier still. The diversity added a certain spice to the proceedings, although I must admit I could have satisfied myself sexually without the aid of hypnosis. I had made it a clear priority in my life to keep fit, attractive and healthy. Physically active. Mentally challenged.

My hair was long and full and it forced all eyes toward me when I was on the prowl. I was Medusa with red hair. Men turned to stone, figuratively and literally.

Then why even do hypnosis, you ask?

The easy answer was that the raw, emotional connections I created through hypnosis were what kept me coming back for more. I could control what I wanted completely. And what I wanted was someone in my bed, if only for those brief moments, totally focused on pleasing me, fueling my desires for sexual fulfillment. And, more often than not, that sex—with a quivering, obedient subject—was sublime.

Hypnosis had opened a whole new avenue for me in my quest for personal satisfaction. Getting what I wanted from others soon took very little effort. As I said, I became a very good hypnotist.

After a while it was obvious to me that by using hypnosis everything worked out much better for all concerned, especially if my refusal to say no could prompt the other person to say yes instead. Although sex was my main motivation, it did come in handy in securing gratification in more diverse endeavors.

I wasn’t particularly motivated to marry, have children and live inside a white picket fence. I was financially secure, sexually satisfied and did as I pleased. I thought I had it all.

Before I get too far ahead of myself in telling this story, perhaps I should tell you how it all came to be—me, the horny hypnotist of countless pliable minds and hot bodies. I held their thoughts, their lusts, their needs, their very souls in my hands. There was no greater feeling.

You must understand, dear reader, it’s not all that easy to explain what happened to me. Why I threw it all away.

* * *

“How do you do it, Andrea?”

It was during one of my financial troughs that I met Andrea. Unlike me, Andrea was a self-made millionaire. Also unlike me, she didn’t need to be a bitch to get people to do what she wanted. She used persuasion and perseverance. And something else, I discovered soon after we met.

I knew her socially, and she was one of the first people I contacted when I was in desperate need of cash. She bailed me out. I suppose she knew better than I did that in the end I would pay her back every cent—which I always did.

“Tell me.”

She raised that critical eyebrow I had gotten used to seeing, even though on this day we were meeting for a casual lunch—one of the few times I hadn’t come to see her because I was in dire straits.

“I’ll tell you, Elaine. It’s not complicated. I don’t burn my bridges.” She leaned back in her chair in the posh bistro I considered “our place.” She didn’t sigh, it was more like a long exhale. The kind that told me disapproval was to follow. “You’re getting quite a reputation. You know that. Begging for money is very unbecoming.

“You need to figure out what you want. What you REALLY want. If you want to merely live comfortably and not get entangled in running a business of any merit, you’ll at the very least need to decide what will make you happy in the long run.”

“I don’t enjoy working very hard, Andrea.” She laughed at that, knowing it was true. “I’m not like you! I manage. I’ve kept all my balls in the air and haven’t dropped any since—”

“Since the last time you came back to me with your tail between your legs? Yes, I know that too. But one of these days I may not be around to give you a boost. Then you’ll have to solve your problems on your own.”

“I don’t know if I can do that.”

“Of course you do. You just need someone to show you how.”

“You mean how to be more like you?”

She said yes with her shoulders and it made me smile. Andrea was a lovely woman. She could show strength and femininity at the same time. Her silver-blue eyes were the perfect complement to her black hair and red lips.

I was immediately attracted to her. Yet, I could also see—as clearly as I could see myself in a mirror—that if we were ever going to share bed together it would be her, not me, who would decide.

“First things first. To start, I want you to be happy. You seem to be doing fairly well with your interests at the moment. Not hemorrhaging money. What you need is something a bit more fulfilling. Correct?”

“Absolutely.”

“Hmm.” She took a sip of her champagne. Always champagne. “Have you ever tried hypnosis?”

Now, right here dear reader, I need to explain a few things. Andrea was smarter than I was. That was clear. She knew right away that I wasn’t in need of getting over a fear of heights or spiders or to quit smoking. She knew I was open to the idea of it from a hypnotist’s perspective—the eroticism of it—without me ever having told her. She knew me better than I knew myself. That too was clear.

Andrea proceeded to tell me all about it. How she had been using for years. She used hypnosis to get people to agree with her, to go along … to obey. She said it wasn’t difficult to learn but it took work to master.

“But the rewards …” I edged closer to her in my chair. I was fascinated. “Wouldn’t you just love to do that to someone else? Perhaps get them to shave some interest off those loans? Perhaps take a bigger bite of the profits from the money you’ve invested? Hmm?”

“What about …?”

“What about sex?”

Her teasing lifted her voice, knowing she had read my mind again.

“Since that kind of gratification is always at the forefront of your thinking, yes, I would say it can … simplify your life immensely. But there is more to life than sex, Elaine. You’re a young, attractive woman. You can get along without it.”

I could feel myself blush. She exhaled again.

“If that’s what you choose to do with the gift I’m offering, then that’s all you need to concern yourself with. Eventually, however, you’ll find other uses for what I can teach you.”

She let me ponder that, sipping and smiling pleasantly. Then she looked me in the eye.

“You trust me, don’t you, Elaine?”

“Of course.”

“Good. Then let’s start out simply. I’ll teach you all you need to know. And, once you have become proficient, sex won’t be all you crave. What do you say?”

“I … I don’t know, Andrea.”

“Let’s give it a try and see. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.”

Over the next few weeks, Andrea supplied me with books and videos, hypnosis scripts to study and memorize, making sure I was keeping up. And practicing.

She warned me not to concentrate too much on the hypnosis files she gave me—just in case I fell. I laughed about that more than once. She made me vow to keep up with her lessons. Learn the craft.

In time, she taught me everything I needed to know. How to dress, the exact words to use to get started, the proper way to show off my God-given attributes. Things I thought I already knew. But she insisted.

Mostly, she taught me how to open someone’s mind without them even knowing and plant the fertile seeds of my own desires.

To make them obey.

I’ll admit, dear reader, that I was very skeptical at first. Sure, it all sounded good. Too good to be true. Yet eventually everything Andrea taught me made perfect sense from a psychological point of view. People, most people, are more than willing to let someone else lead, even the most dominant personalities, if the end goal is sexual gratification.

Andrea may have wanted me to use the tools she was giving me for other purposes, improve my financial situation for one thing, but she was also smart enough to know from the beginning that I was going to use hypnosis—at least as a starting point—to get sex.

* * *

Her name was Beth.

She was young and pretty, and I could tell right away she had the manner of someone still searching for that something in her life that was missing.

I watched her from the far end of the hotel bar, which had become one of my late-night haunts. It wasn’t exactly a pick-up place, but it had a fairly steady stream of singles, college girls, traveling businessmen, owners of unhappy marriages and horny divorcees. The bartenders knew why I was there. They’d seen me in action before, but kept their mouths shut like any good barkeep should.

But the young man pouring drinks on this night had no idea I was going to use hypnosis to get what I wanted. Andrea had told me I was ready, and I was eager to try out my new talents.

Beth had come there with two other girlfriends, plus some emotion and drama. Evidently, Beth had just gotten dumped by some guy who never “got her.” She let her brown hair dangle over her eyes, her glasses helping hide the redness from tears.

She was going to drown her sorrows, but her friends decided there wasn’t room in that pool of pity for three.

I glanced her way casually as she kept her head down, checking her phone every minute or two in case her boyfriend had a change of heart. Or perhaps trying to convince herself that she had.

My glances grew longer, noting her body stiffened slightly as she became aware that I was checking her out. This way, honey. Look this way. She looked over at me with a sheepish smile—less than a hello but more than a “look at the two of us here alone on a Saturday night.”

I caught her eyes. It’s all in the eyes, you see. It may have been my physical traits, later my words and voice that ensnared my night’s entertainment, but it all starts with the eyes. I didn’t need Andrea reminding me of that to know their effect. Stare but not stare. Smile with them and not smile. The best eyes are the ones that speak on their own—those that cross rooms and dimly lit bars. Those that instantaneously make the low spark of a connection.

I want you here sitting next to me, my eyes said, because it was the last thing she wanted to do. Eyes that told her, “You need a friend and maybe much more.”

I let my eyes drift off her as I took a sip of my cosmo, knowing she was taking in the rest of me—my neck, my arms, my breasts, my hair and lips.

It was difficult to keep still, my heart was racing. I’ve picked up dozens of women in bars before, certainly, but this was going to be a new experience. For both of us. I had to force myself to stick to the script Andrea had taught me.

Her brown eyes were still on me when I turned my head to face her again. Oh, I had her attention alright. Then I smiled, sweet and inviting. Her deep breath—“Here goes …”—then she grabbed her beer and the bar napkin and moved toward me. I could read her body language.

I patted the chair next to me and opened my hips.

“Long night?”

She wanted to laugh pitifully but a sigh came out instead. “Yeah. I just broke up with my boyfriend.” Then under her breath: “Asshole.”

“I’m Elaine.”

I put out my hand and she took it nervously. “Beth.”

I had captured her eyes, made a connection with them even as they dropped back down to her fingers picking at the edge of the napkin. Next, I needed to capture her with the rest of me.

I straightened slightly, forcing her eyes toward my breasts, the subtle slope my dark blue dress accentuated only enough to get her imagination stirring for what was underneath.

We talked casually—I was both sympathetic and kindly dismissive of her situation—remembering to intentionally unintentionally twist the gold necklace around my neck with a finger. I brushed back my hair, just as casually, to drown her eyes in my sea of red.

You’re probably wondering why such attention to detail? As Andrea had instructed me, there are many webs to spin before catching the fly. I wanted Beth relaxed, feeling comfortable and safe, yes. But most importantly, I wanted her to be attracted to me and distracted by me. I wanted her open to possibilities she hadn’t been given time to consider.

Gentle, positive words. Kind smiles. Sweet nothings from a woman ten years older. A body to lean into. I didn’t ask questions—no reason to think, Beth—I merely told her open mind what she needed to hear in that moment.

“You just sit here with me. Forget about him. Let’s enjoy our drinks and escape life for a while.”

She nodded with another smile, a more secure smile.

She was petite and delicious—firm little ass and a pair of compact, teardrop breasts. As I admired them I wondered how many eyes they had poked.

Don’t misunderstand me, dear reader. I still wanted a man and what he could do for me. Hard and maybe a little rough. But it never lasted very long. Once he was finished, maybe twice, there was usually not a lot I could do with him. If I wanted a full night of ecstasy, however, I wanted a woman. And Beth was perfect. I didn’t need hypnosis to go where we were going, and somewhere in those teary eyes in front of me I could see she wouldn’t need it either.

Still, I had come there for a reason, and I could always let Beth wriggle off my hook and catch her another time if my first try at hypnosis didn’t work out as planned.

“I want you to relax, babe. We’re just going to talk for a while, but I want you to look at me. Forget everything else that’s going on around us.

“I know a way to make you feel better. If you’ll allow me …?”

“Sure. Anything is better than how I feel now.”

“Yes. I’m sure of that. Have you had much to drink?”

Beth looked at her beer. “First one.”

“Good. Put that aside for now and face me.”

A group of people entered the bar at that moment and I was thankful for the bustle. It kept the half-dozen other people around distracted from what Beth and I were doing.

“Have you ever been hypnotized, Beth?”

“Huh? No. Does that really work?”

“It works if you let me. Let me. It’ll make you feel better. I promise.”

I could tell she wasn’t sure what to make of my offer. I already had her comfortable and relaxed. I didn’t want her trying to do any figuring in her head. I twirled the necklace—a simple gold chain—around my finger and let her eyes fix on it and distract her conscious mind.

“I’m going to hypnotize you.”

“O…kay.”

“To begin, please take a nice, deep breath for me. Just nice and slow, letting yourself forget the worries of the day. Forget about that boyfriend. Ex-boyfriend. Just breathe in, nice and deep for me. Deep breath in … Deep breath out …”

I took off her glasses, blurring her vision just enough to make her eyes hold more firmly on my subtle movements.

“Feels so good to let go like this, to just let your breathing fall into a steady rhythm. Deep breath in … Deep breath out …

“Just letting go, letting your breathing slow. Feels good, doesn’t it?”

She nodded, her eyes only slightly wavering from the necklace to my green eyes and back again.

“Settling down, letting your mind simply float away. Not thinking of anything but what I’m saying.

“Breathing in relaxation. Breathing out the worries of the day. Breathing in the peace and tranquility. Breathing out stress. Breathing in calm. Breathing out concern.”

I could see her eyelids growing heavy as they tried to follow my finger making small circles around the necklace. It excited me. I swallowed hard to keep myself from showing Beth anything on my face but serenity.

I continued with my practiced script. Minute by minute. Beth had shut out the world.

“It feels so good to let go like this, Beth.”

She mouthed a silent yes.

“To simply feel how natural it is to hear my words and feel how easy it is to let my words into your mind.

“Feels good, doesn’t it?”

Nothing. She had begun to drift.

“Nice and easy as you go nice and deep. So easy to let go and give in, to simply begin to sleep for me and let your mind become quiet. Snapping closed your own thoughts.”

I snapped my fingers and her eyes closed.

“You know you’re in a light trance now, Beth. And it feels wonderful. You want to go deeper now. Don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Any outside noises, any uncomfortable feelings you may have just disappear. All there is is my voice, helping you to go deeper for me.

“Nice and deep.”

I moved the beer bottle in front of her.

“Open your eyes now, Beth, and look only at my eyes. Listen only to my voice. My thoughts becoming your thoughts.

“I want you to pick up the beer bottle. Imagine that it’s filled with a cool, golden liquid. This is a special liquid that will help you go deeper into trance. I want you to hold the bottle for me now. It even feels cool to the touch.”

She held the bottle in her hand and I could see a faint smile as she imagined.

“Now, I’m going to count down from ten to one, and with each number you will drink a bit more from the bottle. Once I reach one, the bottle will be empty and you will be so, so much deeper for me. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Very good, Beth. You’re doing very well so far. Ten, take a sip now.”

She pressed the bottle opening to her lips and sipped. I must admit, friend reader, I could feel my panties moisten as I watched her obey my instructions.

“Nine, letting the liquid rush into your mouth.

“Eight, feeling it making you lightheaded and happy.

“Seven, the liquid relaxing your body.

“Six, the liquid relaxing your mind.”

Beth was sipping, yet each time her fingers were more relaxed, her lips pressed more softly against the opening.

“Five, halfway empty now.

“Four, the liquid running through your body.

“Three, feels so good to go so, so deep.

“Two, almost there for me.

“One, no more liquid. No more thoughts. No more mind. Just you and I. You’re in a nice, hypnotized, suggestible state. Aren’t you, Beth?”

“Yes, Elaine.”

It was a magical moment. She was hypnotized. I could barely contain my excitement.

“Good. Now, while you’re in this state, I want you to imagine what turns you on the most. Think about your fetishes, fantasies, anything, and let your mind be filled with those things. Everything you find arousing simply floods into your mind. Pulsing pleasure through your very being, making you feel so good, so happy.

“Feeling yourself becoming more and more attracted to me, to my words, to my voice, to my body. I’m someone who makes you feel safe and desired.

“And as you begin to notice …” I could see her body shudder with pleasure. Her nipples stiffened. I wanted to have her right there in the bar. “Oh, so horny for me, Beth. You want to masturbate, you want to relieve yourself, but I’m here to say it’s more fun to simply be aroused, to let yourself be horny.

“To let your mind be fogged by pleasure. And that pleasure comes from doing what I say. Listening and understanding. Being aroused. Becoming aware of your need to make love with me. Needing to stay in this deep hypnotized state while we make love.

“So aroused for me. So aroused by me.”

Beth’s hand slipped limply into her lap. Her legs spread, oh, just a little.

“Very good, Beth. Relax and enjoy these feelings. You feel so horny for me right now.”

Her breathing was even but heavy. Her hand lightly brushed the zipper of her jeans.

“You’re being a very good hypnotic subject for me, Beth. Let yourself become ten times as horny. Ten times as horny. So aroused, so consumed with pleasure. Your mind is going numb. But you still need to listen to me, Beth. Only obeying my words. Obey my commands. Only then will you get what you need.

“You love it. You love this feeling of pleasure and blankness. Arousal and obedience. Emptiness and horniness. And you want more. More is better, Beth. Remember that. Whenever I say ‘more is better’ you will return to this hypnotized state. Feeling the pleasure and the obedience. And wanting more. Do you understand?”

She nodded, her mouth forming an O—a moan of pleasure wanting to escape. He legs spread wider and I ran my nails down each thigh. She sucked in air and I caught a faint whiff of the dew soaking her panties.

“You want more. But for now, I’ll let you wake up. Slowly and surely … at your own pace. And then I will allow you to decide what you will do with your overwhelming arousal. And you will tell me. Won’t you, dear?”

“Yessss …”

I snapped my fingers. “Awake.”

She blinked rapidly and her breath caught.

“Oh my … fuck!”

A delicious moment.

“Now, tell me Beth. Tell me everything.”

* * *

In the car ride to my condo, Beth told me her desires. She was awake, alert, aware. I had cracked her subconscious mind open and watched it spill out.

I was pleasantly surprised to discover that she had had one other sexual relationship with a women—a classmate in college. And she wanted more.

“More is better.”

She was still under as we entered the condo, but she gradually began to awaken. I led her—shuddering with excitement—into my bedroom. It made it so much simpler knowing I wouldn’t have to go against her Sapphic inclination—to be topped by a woman. All else I wanted cleared away.

I wanted her hypnotized and needy. Needing to be dominated in bed, her mind helplessly tethered to my control.

I undressed her slowly, intimately, and she barely uttered a sound. She was willing. I lay her on the bed.

“Are you thinking, Beth?

“I’m good. I’m relaxed.”

“Are you though? Maybe physically, but mentally are you truly relaxed?”

“Well …” My thoughts were now her thoughts. “More is better.”

“Mhmm. Which is why for each word I say, you’ll feel my fingers swirling around in your mind for a few seconds. The more they swirl and rub, the more they push against your temples, the very edges of your mind like a magnet to wandering thoughts.”

I began to massage her pussy, warm and wet.

“Rub rub rub.”

“Gawwww …”

“Feel Elaine gently moving my swirling, rubbing fingers backward. That magnetic pull slowly moving toward more thoughts … then pulling them in, tugging them away. Simply too far away to use.”

Her hips began to buck. She was dropping even without the trigger I had given her. Everything Andrea had told me to do worked perfectly.

“And why would you want to use them anyway? When you can just smile and relax. Thinking requires you to work. Why work when you can just let Elaine do that for you. Isn’t that right, Beth?”

“Y-y-yes.”

“Rub rub rub. More is better.”

A gasp. “Am …”

I pressed into her, fixing on her distant, brown eyes.

“You are? Are you thinking?”

“No.”

For the briefest of moments, I wanted to know what was going on behind those eyes. Inside her empty shell. Her blank arousal had me numb. What was she seeing? I rubbed myself harder too.

“Feel me press my fingers deeper, pushing past your resistance and into your mind like a warm knife through butter.” I could literally see the surrender on her face. “You’re just smiling and listening, following along. You’re following aren’t you dear?”

“Yes.”

I nipped her earlobe. “Whenever I think of someone who follows I think of someone who is stress and worry free with a complete lack of inhibitions. Nothing to hold back your needs, your desires. Someone who just smiles and goes along with whatever’s going on. Goes along with whatever I say. Goes along with what I do to her. Obeying my commands. Obey me. And submitting to me. Pleasing me is pleasing yourself, Beth.”

I could feel her mindless, muted orgasm wash over my fingers.

“Simply accepting everything with an eager attitude and a lovely smile. Unless, of course, it makes you uncomfortable. You have limits of what you will do for me and what you will allow me to do to you. But now, feel those limits—those restraints like shackles holding you back—feel them fly off your body and out of your mind. You have no limits with Elaine. Because you trust me. And you need me to continue to feel this way.”

I pushed her back on the bed and devoured her. It was perfect, unfettered. She submitted with her mind and submitted her body to me. Completely.

The sex was magical. The power I had over her, dear reader, was beyond my wildest expectations. I fucked her every way imaginable and she came over and over and over again, awash in my own blissful orgasmic fountain.

I finished her off, scissoring between her legs ruthlessly until I felt as if I was cutting her soul in two.

“Oh, God …”

Her head fell back on the pillow and I could tell she was coming up. I had to decide: Do I want to drop her again and do as I pleased or do I let her float, all too aware, on a bed of sexual desire.

I crawled up her body. Her body was writhing, desperately needing me to give her what she craved again. Blanked-out ecstasy and even more orgasms. But, no. I wanted her waking thoughts back on who had seduced her for that brief moment. Who had turned her into sexually submissive playmate.

We kissed deeply, then I pulled back. I wanted her to look into my eyes again. I wanted her to see who was dominating her.

She was needy and sexy and beautiful. I had hypnotized her and turned her on. Once that button had been turned on there was no turning it off. She would do anything.

I pressed my thumb to her raw, weeping clit again.

“More is better,” I whispered.

To be continued …