The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Andrea

(mc, ff)

Synopsis: Elaine becomes an expert hypnotist and her sex life has never been better. She thinks she has everything she’s every wanted—until Andrea fixes her up with Valerie.

Part Two

Beth was my first hypnotic conquest but she certainly wasn’t my last.

Andrea was right. It did become an all-consuming passion. It went on for 18 months. I must have had 40 or 50 subjects in that time. My sex life was never more active. Never—friend reader—more satisfying.

The downside was that I was neglecting the other parts of my life and it was catching up with me. I was bleeding money again. I had invested in a couple of start-ups—Andrea had warned me not to—and I lost tens of thousands. I needed another loan from Andrea.

It was shortly after she had bailed me out (for the fourth time) that I bumped into her at a party some random celebrity was throwing. I even saw one of my earliest hypnosex partners there, although he couldn’t quite place me. Which was fine. I had gotten what I wanted out of him and wasn’t interested in a repeat.

“How are you, dear Elaine?” We kissed cheeks.

“I’m doing well, Andrea. Back in the game.”

“I see. Haven’t tired of it yet?” We both knew what “it” was. “You really should try for something more lasting. Just my opinion. You aren’t getting any younger. What are you? 38?”

“Thirty-two.”

“Oh, really? I had no idea. I always assumed you were older than I was. But … on second thought it’s very appropriate. Being your patron and all.”

She wanted me to laugh with her, a harmless joke, but there was a bite to it. Andrea never made me feel guilty about my lifestyle or my constant need for disposable income. But this time I felt it. I nodded and smiled at the dig. No reason to cross swords with one of my closest friends, after all.

The party was a bore. I hadn’t met anyone I was even remotely interested in. There were attractive people there, of course, but I had grown accustomed to finding people with a little more under the surface. It made it that much more fun to empty their minds.

I contemplated leaving empty-handed when Andrea circulated back to me as I stood by the fireplace.

“I’m glad I caught you before you left, Elaine. I have a surprise for you. I wasn’t sure if she’d be here tonight, but …”

I followed her casual glance across the room and my eyes beheld an absolutely stunning young woman.

“She is a delightful coquette named Valerie.”

I need to take a moment to describe what I saw, dear reader. I’d been with many women—dozens—but Valerie stood alone as the most beautiful woman I had ever laid eyes on.

Her hair was dark brown and long with an ornate clip holding it back off her perfect face. Her features were young, but they had an inate maturity too. High cheekbones, dark jade eyes and a kissable mouth drawn into a permanent pout.

“I see you approve,” Andrea whispered in my ear. I didn’t even react. I was drinking in Valerie so fully I felt drunk. “She’s a former partner of mine. And very suggestible. A very good subject. I thought perhaps …”

I turned my head, slowly and reluctantly.

“Why … uh … why don’t you still see her?”

“Oh, you can appreciate why, dear. I moved on to something new in time. But she may be exactly what you’re looking for.” Then another whisper: “She’s a knockout in bed.”

I felt Andrea’s fingers around my arm, urging me.

“Have you been using the triggers I taught you, Elaine? Saving them?”

“Hm? Oh, not very often. I don’t usually see my subjects for more than one night.”

Andrea laughed. “I see. Get right down to business and then out the door, eh?”

“Something like that.”

“Well, I have perfectly wonderful trigger embedded in Valerie’s mind. You may use it if you wish. I have a feeling you and Valerie will be spending more than one night together.”

Andrea was right. I was already fantasizing about a regular thing with Valerie. Andrea leaned closer and whispered even more quietly. “When you have her softened up, dear one, say, ‘Valerie. Obedience is pleasure.’”

I spasmed between my legs. I wasn’t sure why. Maybe it was the idea of using that phrase on Valerie an hour from now. And again and again. Or maybe just the phrase itself—the way Andrea cooed it in my ear—made me realize that Andrea had actually used someone purely for sex and then cast her off without much concern. Even leaving her trigger for someone else to find. Someone like me. There were always other Valeries in Andrea’s world. I was dumbstruck by the revelation.

“It’s a hackneyed phrase, granted, but in this case it suits sweet Valerie perfectly. Say it, and she’ll do anything you want.”

There was a playful stroke down my neck.

“Anything.”

* * *

I had my way with Valerie. Three nights in a row, and each time made me want to see her again. There was something … something about the way her body moved, something about the way her thoughts evaporated like frost on a spring breeze that was different from anyone I had ever hypnotized before.

She dropped utterly.

Unlike most of my other subjects, I never saw that key, precious instant of surrender—a flash of awareness mixed with a tinge of fear. Fear of the unknown. My trances ultimately pushed them over the edge because somewhere in our mental connections they knew—they all knew—that what awaited them beyond the precipice was momentary. Fleeting. I was going to make love with them and release them, not leave them broken at the base of their own minds when I was done.

That was never what I wanted. And that, perhaps, is the real miracle of hypnosis. No matter how forceful I was, no matter how completely I captured their every thought and held them still, they all knew what I was thinking too.

Although my methods—Andrea’s methods—were a bit extreme and modestly covert, my subjects always felt safe once they took the plunge. Because that’s what I believed in my own mind. It was safe, dirty fun.

But with Valerie it was something altogether new. She may have responded exactly the way I wanted her to, but those raw connections I mentioned earlier were nonexistent with her. It was as if it didn’t matter that I was doing the dominating. The controlling.

She had long ago surrendered.

At the time, I didn’t appreciate the difference. I was so eager to get her naked and between my legs that it simply didn’t matter. I wanted her too much to care what my trances may or may not have been doing to her. I wanted her wanting me. That’s all.

I suppose you could say, dear reader, I got what I deserved. And it only made me want her more.

* * *

On the fourth night, something else changed. In me.

I started out as I always did. I let Valerie know I wanted to hypnotize her again. I wanted her to want it too. They almost always did. Those who came back for more. The idea of having sex with me—and being controlled by me—made them willing from the outset to drop deeply again. Yet, this time Valerie behaved in a new way. I didn’t see her trying to decide. I didn’t see her eager. She nodded evenly. She relaxed quickly. Her eyes on my eyes.

I was much more confident than that first time with Beth. She was a distant memory. I had done this hundreds of times, but this time everything felt new. I don’t know how else to explain it to you.

We began slowly. She knelt comfortably in front of me, already glassy eyed. I began to whisper the special words I had built in her mind during our first three encounters to reinforce her submission. Her compliance. Her enthrallment. Reminding her how deep and obedient she wanted to be for me.

I waited for her to sink quickly and beautifully, eyes rolling back as she succumbed to the pull of my voice. I could see her drift, but I couldn’t tell how deeply she was falling. I couldn’t feel the connection. Valerie was fighting me.

“Valerie. Obedience is pleasure.”

I wanted to wear down that resistance, so I woke her up right away from whatever depth I had managed to steer her. Then down again. Was she trying in vain to resist going back into trance for me? Each time her struggles got shorter, less taut. I hoped the constant up and down and down and up would weaken her mind enough for me to take it from her.

I tried encouraging her to struggle more, and telling her I loved to see her exhaust herself for me. I had her look into my eyes and told her she couldn’t look away. I watched her struggle and flail and be unable to look down or around or anywhere else but right where I commanded. Until I gradually saw the mental fight in her fade away.

I wasn’t feeling very confident then. I couldn’t be sure exactly where her mind was. I desperately needed to know. Not just so we could fuck … no, dear reader. Valerie’s mind was somewhere I had never taken anyone. And I needed to discover where that was.

I continued as best I could. Making my thoughts hers, touching her body here and there so that she knew I could do what I wished with it. She was vulnerable. She was helpless. Still, I knew—I thought I knew—something inside her needed to be broken down completely. She wanted her empty mind open and exposed to me. I could sense it.

Gradually, as she weakened, I deepened my voice and told her how suggestible she was. I moved onto stronger and more complete suggestions, making her forget herself, distrust her memories, doubt her perceptions, to shift her foggy reality at my command. My whim. She couldn’t help but believe every word. There were moments when I had her believe everything was normal even as she obeyed each suggestion automatically. She was mine completely. She only thought what I wanted her to think, knew what I told her to know.

And, all the while, I made her fingers get me off.

This was unlike anything I had ever done before, friend reader. I don’t know what drove me, but that vacant, helpless stare in her eyes compelled me onward. I wanted to shatter her mind in slow motion. I didn’t want her mind soft and obedient and full of lust for a night of tamed and untamed sex. I wanted Valerie completely broken.

I wanted to crack her open and look right into her soul, flailing weakly as I continued to tear away her resistance, her every thought, and extinguish them like cotton over a flame.

Because she had fought me? I didn’t know. But I was losing myself the more I tried to wrest Valerie from herself. Her struggle became my own.

* * *

Being a good hypnotist requires concentration, focus, attention to detail. The words I spoke to my subjects always came into my own head before I spoke them. And while my surging libido kept me eager to finish the job and climb into bed with my new partner, this time … this time it was all about the journey.

I could have had Valerie right there, kneeling in front of me and totally detached from the world. I may have even enjoyed it. But, oddly enough, right then and there, the last thing I wanted was sex. Even, my friend, even thought my fingers were thick with my own cum.

I could tell the last vestiges of Valerie’s mind falling away. I’d hypnotized dozens of women before, some so deeply they couldn’t even remember all that we had done. This time, I didn’t care. I didn’t care about making love. I was so focused, yet so … unfocused … on her emptiness that I barely knew what I was even doing.

I needed to know where she was.

I knelt down beside her, combing her hair through my fingers and gazing into those faraway eyes.

“Where are you, Valerie?”

“I am …” I could swear those eyes smiled at me. “… here. With you.”

“Where … are we?”

“We … are with her.”

I must confess, right then, I wasn’t completely surprised that Valerie was with someone else besides me in her mind. As I said, I knew from the start Valerie had already surrendered her willpower. She had urrendered to someone before our first kiss.

“Who is she?”

Valerie’s eyes surprisingly floated up and off of mine. Like a window shade of white being drawn. She arched her back, as if her nipples ached for my touch. She sucked in a deep, blissful breath and I caught myself doing the same.

“Follow,” she said.

I followed.

You may be wondering why. Why I allowed myself to follow her inside her own mind. There was an invitation in the glassy, half-white eyes that mirrored my own. My eyes rolled up. I was Alice peering upward into a looking glass. I needed to know what was on the other side.

“Follow,” she said.

I knew without touching that she was as wet as I was. We weren’t anticipating sex. We were anticipating going somewhere I had never been before, with her.

I was aroused by her emptiness. “Where are you, Valerie? Show me.”

The hypnotic words I used on Valerie spoke to something inside myself. I was in control and desperate to lose it. The words I used to take her deeper, the words I used to break apart her sense of reality in her mind was speaking to my own.

“Elaine. Obedience is pleasure.”

All of me followed.

There was nothing. There was everything. It was bliss. I had said all I needed to say to her. All she uttered was one phrase to me as she swam in her peaceful void. I dove in to join her. She touched me as I touched her. I could smell her skin, her wetness, the flowery scent of her hair. I couldn’t tell you where we were—the floor, a bed, the moon?

There were too many other sensations to embrace.

Valerie and I kissed for what seemed like an eternity and it wasn’t enough. We pressed together so tightly we shared our rhythms, our breaths. Completely at ease. Completely unaware of anything else. I didn’t need to orgasm. I was an orgasm.

“Submit,” she whispered.

I could feel my eyes roll back again, my mouth open as she breathed into it, filling in the widening spaces in my empty mind with hot, airy nothingness.

I clamped my mouth around her breast and sucked the tip in a sudden wave of pure arousal.

“Obedience is pleasure.”

My trances were usually brief, only long enough to get my playmate in the properly horny state I needed to begin our fun. But this session went on for hours. I could no longer tell who was dropping whom. How deep was she? How deep was I? I scarcely knew what I was whispering to her—perhaps she was whispering to me? I had lost control. The words … I knew they were my words. I was saying them. But the voice? I couldn’t recognize who I was anymore. I didn’t even need to pause to think. I wasn’t thinking. I was so very, very deep.

“Elaine. Obedience is pleasure.”

I sucked her other nipple into my mouth and felt hands cupping my ass as if to squeeze our bodies together that we would be as one. One body, one mind.

I shuddered into a climax I hadn’t anticipated. We were cumming together, united in our passion, sharing one, single, mind-numbing orgasm.

“Follow … Mistress.”

Where? … Where did that come from? I had never used that word with anyone. The look on my face—even as deeply hypnotized as I was—must have shown enough shock for Valerie to hold me closely, then she smile reassuringly.

“She’s inside you too, Elaine. Follow me. Look into my eyes and feel what I feel. Floating in wondrous emptiness. She’s calling you. Come to her. Come with me.”

She had learned to look in my eyes when I spoke to her—her eyes seeing and not seeing my hair, my necklace, my smile. Her obedient eyes went where I told them to go. Now, she was doing it to me.

She firmly but gently ran her fingers up the nape of my neck and grabbed a handful of hair, slightly repositioning the angle of my head. My attention refocused, but … I was gone.

Valerie may have been broken. Maybe, when I first met her, the cracks were already there in her mind. I don’t know. All I did know—as well as I could know so deeply hypnotized as I was—was that I had broken too.

I was so lost within myself that I didn’t notice that Valerie had slipped out from under me and I was lying on my back. We were in bed. She tugged my hair again.

“Mistress is waiting for you, Elaine.”

I didn’t need Valerie’s body anymore. I didn’t need her mind to hold onto. It was more than sex. More than a thousand thoughts could hold. I was drowned in a sea of unspeakable joy.

As I floated in the orgiastic ocean, something else revealed itself to me. I wanted this feeling to last forever. I wanted only this pleasure. And, with that, were the words that made it all attainable—pleasure was obedience.

To be continued …