The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Andrea

(mc, ff)

Synopsis: Elaine makes a startling discovery about Andrea and hypnosis.

Part Three

The sun was shining through the window when I awoke.

I was always the one to send my partner away at the end of the night, but this time it was Valerie who left me with a soft purr in my ear and kiss to my forehead.

I don’t know how long I had stayed like that. Maybe all of what was left of the night. I was so mentally spent I didn’t even know how to hang onto a single, original thought.

It’s odd to think about that now, telling you what I didn’t think about.

I didn’t think about my life, or the way it had been subtly changed without me even knowing. Or of who and where I would find my next subject. Or men. Or even, in a bizarre way, of fucking Valerie and what all we had done together.

But I can definitely tell you how I felt, dear reader—if you’ll allow me. I felt as if I had been given a wondrous gift … and it had been abruptly stolen away from me.

A door had been opened in my brain and I had no idea what I was leaving behind when I went through it—went through it willingly with Valerie. I suppose it was because I was subconsciously aware that someone was waiting for me—or us, even—on the other side.

Valerie’s “mistress.”

Yet, as the sunlight of early day filled the bedroom, I felt something else. I felt alone. So alone … I wanted to rush through that door again.

* * *

“Elaine! This is a pleasant surprise.”

Andrea talked through the maid who had opened the door. A tap on her shoulder and she slipped away. At the time, I didn’t think much about the pretty girl’s somewhat-blank stare, the meek smile. It was as if she just evaporated from one touch from Andrea.

“Come in, won’t you? What brings you here?”

Simple questions that were hard to answer. You’re probably wondering, friend reader, what was on my mind when I jumped out of bed and drove to Andrea’s hillside mansion. Well, I can’t quite tell you.

Perhaps I was eager to tell Andrea about what I had experienced with Valerie. Perhaps, in a panic, I didn’t want to be alone.

She waved me past the door, however, I stayed where I was.

“Have you been hypnotizing me, Andrea?”

I didn’t know what made me say it. But I did. My eyes were on her. Andrea pressed her lips together tightly, wanting not to smile. She called over her shoulder.

“Come here, little bunny!”

Andrea checked me up and down lewdly, something she had never done before. One part of her face was smiling now, the other part … was the home of a wolf.

I heard a click-clack coming down the hallway, which pried my eyes off Andrea. I felt the hug of numbness. The young woman approaching was dressed only in a pink corset. Little, fluffed bunny tails topped her 4-inch, open-toed heels. And on her blonde head, so blonde it was almost white, rabbit ears.

Blonde?

The woman—on tip-toes with a nothing smile—didn’t need to turn around for me to know that a white bunny-tail plug was embedded deeply in her ass.

Valerie.

“I thought … I thought you said you didn’t see her anymore?”

“Yes,” Andrea said through a sigh. “A falsehood on my part. But that doesn’t matter now, does it, Elaine?”

I didn’t know how to answer. I had questions. Andrea seemed to anticipate every one.

“So was my being surprised to see you. I was expecting you.”

She crooked her finger, beckoning me inside, and I followed. In the foyer, she slowed her steps to place her hand on my back.

“And, yes, I have been hypnotizing you. For nearly two years. I trained you to become a wonderful hypnotist yourself, sweet Elaine. So good, in fact ...”—she stopped—“… that I’ve dabbled in my own pleasures with many of your subjects. Beth, for one. Remember her? And Ana, a special woman with very expensive taste, I might add. And, of course, Valerie here.”

“But …”

“But you don’t remember. That was the point. You’ve been very useful to me, dear. That’s why you’re here. And while we’re on the subject of truth, there is one last falsehood I must confess to you. And then I will never deceive you again.”

She drew me farther inside her home and down the hall. I was a minnow being swallowed by a whale.

“I’m not a successful businesswoman. Rich? Yes. Self-made? Most definitely. But I’ve made my fortune garnering the bank accounts, financial holdings and …”—I caught a sly wink—“… the specific talents of all my kittens.”

The head of a petite, blue-haired girl (in an obscenely revealing maid’s outfit) was petted absently as we reached the end of the hall and entered the spacious living room. I almost expected to see Valerie hopping as she came in and closed the door. My Alice’s white rabbit. The one I had followed down the rabbit hole only hours before.

Andrea licked upside Valerie’s cheek, and I felt a stirring.

“Valerie did so well last night that I’m indulging her in one of her fantasies—being a cute, little bunny rabbit for me. Isn’t that right, dear?”

“Yes, Mistress. Thank you.” Her eyes closed slowly, and I could tell from the way her knees spazzed that she was in the middle of a sweet, long-lasting cum.

I thought about the plug in her ass. I felt the blood drain from my face. Mistress. A realization: Valerie, poor beautiful Valerie, hadn’t broken me at all.

“You … brainwashed them into give you their money?”

Andrea’s laugh was like a tongue on my senses. I had to concentrate.

“Of course not, Elaine,” she said, running her hand across Valerie’s chest. “She’s not brainwashed. She’s not even hypnotized. But she is very … deep.” Her eyes brightened as she looked at me. “You know!”

She petted Valerie, here and there, as I watched.

“They all do it willingly. Think of it as a tribute. No one is being forced to be here, darling.”

“They … how many?” I was numb. I couldn’t feel my fingers.

Andrea took a moment to think about what to say. I thought I might faint. “It’s a fairly large house, but no one sleeps alone, of course.”

“I don’t understand.”

“Don’t you?” She looked me up and down again as if I were a made-up bunny too. She stepped toward me. “I can’t make people do what they don’t want to do, Elaine. Even you. Even if they consciously object, their subconscious never lies. They’re here because they want to be here. Just as you are here now. They are controlled because …

“… that’s what they need.”

Some people do things for no reason. No reason at all. I’d just been told things I didn’t want to hear, didn’t want to believe.

I climaxed on my fingers.

I didn’t even realize, dear reader, I had my hand under my skirt—I may have been rubbing even since I rang the doorbell—and let myself go even as the pulsing warmth receded. Andrea grabbed my wrist.

She lifted it slowly as she pressed into me. I didn’t know why I did it. There was no reason.

Andrea steered my hand. I sucked my fingers into my mouth.

* * *

I don’t know how much time had passed before Andrea spoke again. I had cleaned myself, really cleaned myself, and burned with shame. I don’t think Andrea cared if I was ashamed or not.

“Money and sex,” she muttered. There was champagne in a bucket by the silk chair she was sitting on. Valerie was gone but the doors were open. I could see one asscheek of the blue-haired girl as she stood like a guard outside.

“You thought you had all you needed,” she said, her eyes finding mine. I stood in front of her. “Everyone needs money, of course. It gives you a kind of freedom. And the distinct pleasures of sex to go with that. It’s perfectly understandable, Elaine.

“But now you’ve had a taste of what else is possible. What you really need.”

The word “need” stabbed into me. I felt it on my nipples. I felt it deep inside. I believed my lifestyle afforded me freedom. Freedom to do as I wished, as I told you earlier. Money and sex without obligation. Yet, I could see in Andrea’s knowing grin that there was another kind of freedom she was going to offer me. Was that why I was there?

I wanted to reach out but my hands didn’t move. A sudden sadness enveloped me. I didn’t have everything. I never did. I didn’t have freedom. It’s difficult to put into words exactly what my emotions were, then, standing before Andrea. But I felt empty. I was empty because I wasn’t empty. It was a contradiction. It was reality.

Andrea seemed so far away as she sat there sipping her champagne. I wanted to be closer. To hold tightly to a connection I hadn’t realized we had until I shamelessly came for her without a thought.

“I can give you what you most desire, Elaine. But … you’ll need to tell me. Free yourself. Tell me.”

“Tell you …” What do I say? What did I need? She wasn’t smiling. She wasn’t urging. She was impassive. She was pulling back from me. An answer, the right answer, was expected.

I had a longing I’d never felt before. But, with that, was fear. I was afraid, even as I felt my eyes growing heavy. I felt the tickle of my lashes as they fluttered. There was a voice in my head from deep within my lagging thoughts, and it struck me dumb.

“Subspace,” I whispered.

I pulled away from myself. My beating heart was an echo. Freedom and pleasure, emptiness and fear swirled around in my head.

“Yes. It’s simple, isn’t it? Now? Knowing what you most want?” Andrea was standing, our breasts almost touching. “Who is it that you need, my sweet toy?”

I exhaled the last of myself. Andrea’s words were like fingers squeezing my clit, wet with liquid heat.

“You?”

She brushed my red curls with her fingers, then pressed firmly on my forehead. I melted. I didn’t need to be told to collapse; I found myself kneeling.

She towered over me, and I could see her magnificent womanhood between the slight opening of her silk, white robe.

“All those men. You gave them what you thought they wanted, just like a good submissive would. It was what you thought you wanted too. But it wasn’t quite right, was it, Elaine?

“You enjoyed dominating women to a point, but once you got into bed with them you had no idea what you wanted. All for a few momentary orgasms. You see, dear? They controlled you in the end. You needed them to give you what you thought you wanted. So you gave away everything.”

She lifted my head with her finger.

“I turned you on to hypnosis and you used what I taught you for something as easily obtained as sex. What a waste. You only had the slightest taste of what kind of power comes with that. I’m sure the sex was good. But that wasn’t quite right, either. Was it, Elaine?”

Her legs spread … and my eyes dropped. Her voice pulled them up again.

“Didn’t you wonder, even a bit, why I kept loaning you money knowing you were just going to spend it so frivolously? You have no business sense, no financial talents whatsoever. I am right about that, Elaine, aren’t I?”

Did I nod? My mouth open?

“Yes, we were friends, of a sort. I think you can appreciate now that I saw in you a certain … potential.”

My open mind spoke: “How many women have you done this to?”

A dismissive wave, followed by “hundreds.”

I could barely say it: “Here?”

She laughed mockingly. “Over time, dear. I rotate some out, some I discard. Some have lives of their own, but they make money for me or serve me in other ways. Some even have families. Some, like yourself, refill my stock. You always managed to pay back what you owed me, but there was always a debt to be paid, dear Elaine.”

My conscious mind was catching up with me. I looked at my fingers. Dry. I took a deep breath. I wanted to be myself again.

“Why?” I asked.

She lifted her glass of champagne and sipped, relishing it.

“Power, Elaine. Of course, like you, I appreciate that sexual relationships of this kind are rewarding in themselves. I can appreciate your addiction to it. But power? Pulling the levers of control on so many diverse endeavors? So many people?” She sipped again. “It’s very satisfying. And lucrative.”

“You … want to rule the world?”

She huffed.

“No, darling. That is probably beyond even my talents. However, I control something much more significant.

“I control my universe.”

She stepped away from me, letting the robe fall across her shoulders as I turned. I had a frightful flash of awareness imagining Valerie—or even helpless little Beth—standing where I stood now and hearing what I was hearing.

As if on cue, Valerie entered and quickly knelt at Andrea’s feet beside me.

“How did you do that?”

Andrea looked down at Valerie, running a rabbit ear through her fingers. “She’s conditioned. And trained. She knows when to come. Don’t you, dear?”

“Yes Mistress.”

Andrea patted her knee and Valerie leaned down to kiss and lick Andrea’s sandaled feet.

“You were a very good hypnotist, Elaine, although it was all me and my training that made you that way. There aren’t enough hours in the day for me to actually go out and find prospective slaves. You, and others, do that for me. You would find them and program them and send them to me. And you never even knew you were doing it. All interest-free.

“You’re not dominant, my sweet toy. You never were. You may have thought you were. It helped draw out the submissive in your subjects. But, after a year and a half, your so-called dominance became blunted. I could tell from subject to subject. So I sent you Valerie. After one night, it was obvious how blunted you’d become.”

I watched, my jaw open, as Valerie kissed and licked and salivated across Andrea’s ankles and up to her calves. The bunny-tail plug waggling as she clenched it tighter inside her ass.

“Oh, you could seduce, perhaps. With that overdone red hair and dynamite body. But the rest was all me. I made you who you are. And, now, I’ve made you into something else.

“A slave.”

Another flash of awareness. A slave. Not to sex. Not because of my addiction to hypnotizing everyone I fancied. No. I was a slave to Andrea. She had control over me because she had allowed me enough freedom to realize it for myself.

“You’ll feel that rapture again, Elaine. Reach down and sense it. You want to be like Valerie. I can see …” She stepped forward, bent down and cupped my breast, dragging Valerie’s tongue dutifully along. “… in your eyes. Valerie, conditioned and mindless, showed you what was possible. Being one of my toys.”

I was struggling to stay alert, even as I could feel myself drift downward. She pinched my nipple and I gasped.

“Nothing comes without a price, Elaine. Nothing is free. Freedom most of all. I can give you that freedom. You know I can.”

She tapped Valerie’s head and she sat back on her heels. Andrea moved away from me and that emptiness covered my body in an instant.

“First, you’ll sign over all your money, belongings and investments to me. One of my toys is a lawyer, she can help us with that. Then, you can stay here.”

She waited for my reaction. I may have been under a light trance, dear reader, but I still knew left from right. I had a moment of clarity—I had gotten in over my head. She could see it on my face. She stepped close to me again, leading with her eyes. They looked stunningly harsh.

“You know, I could just take you deeper, Elaine, way down deep where you belong. Remember that feeling? … But I won’t.

“I want this to be your decision. It’s the last one you will ever have to make.”

She ran her finger down my arm and I stiffened into another orgasm. How? I wasn’t even caressing myself. Her words made me cum. I could feel the sugary droplets run down my kneeling legs. Her slightest touch … and I’d had a shattering climax.

It wasn’t the sight of her, her sex, its scent, that kept me kneeling there and obediently dripping out for her between my swollen lips. I told myself I wasn’t hypnotized. But I couldn’t be sure. I was conditioned. Controlled.

Andrea clapped her hands together loudly, and I shook.

From the hallway three women appeared. So familiar. So beautiful. Beth and Ana and Kelsey. They were naked, still, unwaveringly submissive … and completely bald.

Beth held a blonde wig in her hand.

“Lovely, aren’t they?”

I couldn’t find words to say.

“As I told you, Elaine, no one is being brainwashed here, held against their will. Tortured or imprisoned. They are here willingly. They made a choice. One that you will have to make. Go on with your meaningless life—and it is meaningless, truly, dear—or stay here with me. Feel the way you must feel. All of the time.”

Andrea plumbed the wetness between my legs and sniffed, rubbing my discharge between her fingers. She whispered in my ear. A familiar sound.

“You’ll do what I asked, won’t you, Elaine? Give me everything and you will have everything. Free yourself from those burdens and I will take care of you.

“Join my litter. Be one of my kittens.”

* * *

I had been a hypnotist, taking other people’s minds and soaking them in submission and obedience. And every time I had done that I had unknowingly desired to feel what those helpless subjects felt. Andrea had stealthily drawn that out of me. Andrea knew me better than I knew myself.

I could sense that Andrea was having a wonderful time—tugging at me and pushing me away, overloading me with startling revelations then letting me stand quietly and take her in as she sipped her champagne with Valerie at her feet, watching me fall completely and fuck myself with my fingers, then reveling in me jolt awake and scared as shit.

“I like to dress up my kittens, dear,” she said, slowly circling her three dutiful “slaves” like it was a military inspection. She took the wig from Beth, followed by a stroke down her back. Then the expected tremors and softly closing eyes. “I think you will look very pretty as a blonde. That red will have to go. It takes up too much of your time as it is. Yes, blonde goes very well with the green in your eyes, I think.”

I reached up, half expecting my luscious red hair to have been lopped off while I floated in another unforeseen trance.

“My hair?”

That oh so familiar exhale of disapproval preceded a look of slight impatience. “A small sacrifice, Elaine. You’ll understand soon enough. Your appearance, everything about you, is for my pleasure. And pleasing me is pleasing yourself, Elaine.”

God! I remembered using those exact words on Beth, so vulnerable. Blank, bald kitten Beth.

“Tell me, Elaine. What is pleasure?”

I said the words as if I had another, separate soul. “Pleasure … is obedience.”

Andrea’s smile was broad.

“The perfect answer, kitten. Very well done.”

“I don’t ...”

“Hm?”

“I don’t believe …”

She nodded, likely knowing sooner or later I would say that. She stepped back, then rested on the arm of a nearby sofa. My eyes followed. She spread her legs wide. She was shaved, smooth and inviting. I wondered which kitten had been dutied to tend to that.

“I once told you, Elaine, that the day would come when hypnosis would make you crave something beyond the sex,” she seemed to purr. “However, knowing you as well as I do, sex can be a very powerful motivator. Do you like what you see? Do you need?”

I wanted to cross the room, cross to the other side within myself I only then realized Andrea had been opening and closing in my mind time after time.

“Open those wide, blank spaces for me now, Elaine. Nothing to concern yourself with.

“Follow.”

I crawled to her like a cat drawn in by her magnetism. I knew that scent in the air. Andrea had made me forget everything for two years. But I knew the smell of her sex. I had hypnotically bathed in it ever since we met. It was so intoxicating I wanted to smother in it, desperate to fill my emptiness … with her gift of eternal emptiness.

“Empty your thoughts, dear kitten. Find that special place deep in your mind. Subspace. There. Yes. Everything is free. No worries. So very happy. Happy to be blank and mindless. Stay here. Stay in this special place. Forever. With Mistress.”

As deeply and as swiftly as I tumbled down, down, down I suppose I fooled myself that it was my decision even as I made Andrea shower her cum across my enslaved face. But it was a decision already made with my tongue as it lapped hungrily between her soft folds.

I realized at last, as I dropped deeply for her, that I owed Andrea more than money. My condo. My soul. She let me see what was on the other side again. She wanted me to live there forever.

She was leading me through that door in my mind as I licked her like … a kitten. I could almost hear the door being slammed shut behind me.

I owed her everything. I would give her everything. Andrea wanted me wanting her. She wanted me wanting nothing more that the freedom she offered as I worshipped between her wide-spread legs. Obedience.

Pleasure.

Andrea ruled my world.

* * *

You may be wondering, now, what has become of me.

Once I surrendered myself—all that I was and possessed—to Andrea, my life became exceedingly simple. I don’t need for anything except Andrea’s control. All she needed was my consent. I don’t have ambitions, which I always lacked to begin with. Andrea provides.

I live in her mansion and always will, as long as I am of use to her. And I am extremely useful, lovely reader.

I’m not really a hypnotist anymore. I’m more of a … recruiter. Yes. I recruit trainees for Andrea’s “private enterprises.” Just as I obtained, unwittingly, Beth and Kelsey and dozens of others in service to Andrea. I’m happy to do it. Thrilled, in fact. I serve. Nothing more.

Andrea, as bewitching as she is, wasn’t really the type of woman I planned to love forever and spend my life with, albeit sharing her with countless others. But she gives me what I most desire, whenever she desires it. She takes me to that special place of boundless joy within my own mind. Blank, thoughtless, controlled and obedient. Subspace.

And so much pleasure! Obedience is pleasure, after all. Don’t you think?

Forgive me, I did try my best to recount to you how it feels, but somehow, even now, my descriptions may have been somewhat lacking in accuracy, dear reader. You may wonder, possibly, if I’m delusional. Misleading about how I—or more accurately “we”—feel under Andrea’s dominant control.

I suppose the only way for you to know exactly how it feels is if you permit your own mind to be seductively and cunningly programmed just as Andrea programmed me.

Trust me, there is no more perfect feeling.

Perhaps, if you will allow me, I can show you exactly how it feels. I know you need to discover it for yourself.

Don’t you?

Are you comfortable? Perhaps aroused? Good. Very good. You want to know how it feels? How I feel? Yes. You’ve been following along so well, so carefully. And now, I’ll make you feel that pleasure.

Take a deep breath for me. Relax … allow yourself, open and receptive, to just … take in deeply … my words … dear reader … and follow …

The end