The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Synopsis: The crew of the Discovery aren’t sure where they’ve landed.

Another Earth?

Karen walked down the supermarket aisle, her son in her right hand, resting on her hip, her left pushing the cart along.

Karen was in her teens, 5′5″, she had blonde hair in a pony tail. Her blue eyes flashed sunlight. She wore a white stained T-shirt, and blue jeans.

She stopped and picked up a box of cereal. She looked for a moment at the grey box. It had the words “Apple Bran” in white. Otherwise the box was featureless

She put the box into the cart—other boxes there, all grey, along with cans—also grey.

Her son made a gurgling noise. She turned and patted his head and smiled.

“Karen?” called a woman

Karen turned around. “Brenda?” she gasped

“Hi” Brenda said. They lent into each other and kissed.

“Is this your baby boy?” Karen smiled, patting Brenda’s son’s hair back. Brenda carried her boy on her hip.

“Yes, indeed” Brenda smiled proudly.

Brenda’s cart was also full of an assortment of grey boxes, plastic bottles, and cans.

“He’s beautiful” Karen smiled

“Isn’t he?” Brenda grinned

Brenda was the same age as Karen. And, also the same height. She had pale skin and dark hair, dark Irish eyes. She wore a stained worn brown T-shirt and a short denim skirt.

Brenda’s son made a little gurgle

“I think he’s hungry” Karen laughed

“You’re not wrong” Brenda said as she moved him around to her front, struggling to hold him because of his weight.

Brenda pulled her shirt up, revealing her left breast. She adjusted her hold on her son and he cupped her tit in his mouth.

He made little grunting noises as his mouth tugged hard on her breast. “Oh, he is hungry” Karen smiled.

“That’s it baby” she said, nursing her boy, patting his head. “Eat up” she purred.

Karen looked at her own son who rested his head on her shoulder and watched Brenda’s son feeding.

Brenda rocked her son as he continued to pull hard on her breast.

“Excuse me…” came a voice. A woman carrying her son needed to get past

“Sorry…” Brenda excused herself

Karen and Brenda watched as she and her son slipped by.

“Did you see her?” Karen said, leaning in

“Yeah”

“That’s Lynette Cummings”

“Noooo?” Brenda said

“I swear…” Karen said

Lynette Cummings had been a popular news anchor before the Change. Now she was shopping with Karen and Brenda! Karen smiled

“Oh, you’re hungry!” Brenda said as she gazed at her son’s face.

“So handsome!” she cooed, “Who’s a handsome boy?”

Karen looked at her own son and ran her hand gently over his hairy back. “Are you hungry?” she asked. He made a little shrill noise

“We better be going” she said to Brenda “I better get going too” she added

Karen took her full cart past the empty tills and out into the car park. She put her son in his safety chair. And then noticed a bit of fluff. She smiled and brushed that off his thick mono-brow

She busied herself packing away her stuff. An itch and she lifted her T-shirt to look at her large breasts. Her nipples were puffy. One leaked milk. She saw Brenda walk by as she stood there baring her breasts.

“I better feed him soon…” she laughed as her now both her nipples leaked

“See you” Brenda said, as she carried her boy to her car. She was parked on the other side of the lot.

Karen brought a breast up to her mouth, and bending over she took it in her mouth. She sucked. She drank the excess before it got wasted leaking out everywhere.

Then she went to the car and lent in and offered her other breast to her son. He grunted like an animal as his mouth tugged hard on her. He ate her milk greedily.

Across the car-park Lt. Helen Myers handed the binoculars back to Lt. Lance Petersen. He looked through them at the people in the car-park.

“Explain that!” Helen said incredulously

Lance picked up his radio “Party One to Base? Party One to Base? Over”

“This is base” Capt. Moira Hughes called

“There’s people around…” Lance said, “But…” and he stopped. How do you explain this…?

When the Discovery lost contact with the planet it was sudden. Nothing. They landed… following emergency procedures. No contact at all.

Monitoring the media… nothing. There was the emergency signal on, and then suddenly, they picked up local WRTL-10.

The woman—announcing the news told all local men to report to the hospital because of an outbreak. She said very little else and then the screen returned to a card announcing the same message. This was on a loop. She appeared with the same directives every half an hour. They couldn’t tell how long this had been running like that.

Discovery’s crew were an international bunch, but all (ex—)military. Colonel Mike Hansen, USA. Captain Moira Hughes (Ireland), Lt Lance Petersen (Norway), Pilot Officer Kate O’Meara (UK), Lt Helen Myers (Israel), Flight Lt. Sarah Locke (Australia), and Senior Lt. Olga Smirnov (Russia).

Mike urged that they proceed with caution. Moira disagreed. She tried simply walking into an empty building they found and calling home… only her mom seemed to be talking crazy… something about needing to look after her son. But Moria was an only child…

They observed women. A few here and there… all with children. Nothing seemed incongruous about it. “All of them had children?” Lance asked. “Yes” Sarah said. She had been the one who had seen them. “All had boys?”

“Yes”

“And you don’t think that’s odd?”

“No”

But it seemed odd to Mike and he ordered two scouting parties.

Party One headed south. They found transport. The dive towards the town was largely uneventful.

Party Two (Sarah and Olga) headed west.

Party One saw the shopping centre car park. Women.. no men. Shopping. But what could have changed so quickly?

“I have an idea…” Helen said

“No don’t” Lance said, realising what she was about to do

“Why not?” she said, “I’m a woman”

“You don’t have a child”

“We’ll fix that…” she said as she pulled up a blanket and rolled it into a ball. She shoved it under her uniform, and actually did appear like she was pregnant.

Helen was away before Lance could do anything. She stopped and threw him back the binoculars.

Karen sighed with delight as her son sucked hard on her breast. “Hello?” Helen asked. Karen looked up.

She eyed the stranger with a little concern… even seeing the bump

“Why haven’t you birthed yet?” was the first question she asked

“I… I’m just not due yet” Helen said

Kaen didn’t know what to make of that but she seemed to have been satisfied enough.

She continued feeding her son.

Helen moved around to get a better look. And, she was shocked. The child was quite the ugliest one she had ever seen. A pronounced brow-ridge, mono-brow eye brow. A hairy back… a lot like a monkey.

“Isn’t he beautiful” Karen said as she stood up and took a tissue out of her purse

She wiped his face of the excess milk. Helen could see the child’s protruding jaw, like he had a massive over-bite

Just then a woman came out of the store with her boy. From this close up Helen saw that the child was identical to the one that Karen had been feeding.

Karen wiped her tits. It was obvious to Helen that Karen did not care that her breasts were exposed. Her nipples were pronounced, as if modified for feeding the odd mouth of the boy.

“Tell me” Helen asked

“Yes?” Karen said as she pulled her T-shirt down

“What place is this?”

“What place?” Karen gasped

“Yes”

“This is Linwood”

“Linwood?”

“Linwood, Kansas” Karen said

For a moment Helen thought about this. Was it Linwood, Kansas… on her earth—or were they somehow on some kind of alternate earth? Another earth? It was possible. It would actually make more sense than this being her own planet.

How could the earth that they had been orbiting change so much, so quickly?

“Where are you from?” Karen smiled as she went around to the driver’s seat

“Israel” Helen said

“They got that far then?” Karen asked as she got in

“Er… yes… even Israel” Helen said… not sure what they were talking about.

“Nice to have met you” Karen said, “I’ve got to get home and get this little one off to bed…”

“Oh, yes…” Helen waved, “Nice to have met you…”

She watched Karen drive off. Some other women came into the car park, some left. Helen noticed they all carried an apish looking child.

No one seemed to bothered by Helen. She headed back across the carpark to where Lance was hiding.

“You shouldn’t have done that…” was the first thing he said to her.

“We ought to get back…” she said

“That at least makes sense”

“We’ve lost contact with Sarah and Olga” Mike said when they returned. And then just as he said that, the 4x4 from the western team came back, but they had three other vehicles with them

No one seemed concerned.

Sarah and Olga were in a hurry. They drove furiously. They pulled ahead of the other vehicles.

They came to a screech right close to Mike

Olga eased herself out. She clutched her swollen stomach… she appeared seven months pregnant

“What the hell’s going on?” Moira said, turning to Mike

Sarah drew out of the driver’s side, also carrying child

The other vehicles drew up, one behind, one on the south side of camp, two on the north side.

Women got out. Armed. Two had ape-like babies piggy-backed in baby holders.

“What’s going on?”

Crack…

Mike fell to the ground, shot.

“Mike!” Moira cried

“Run!” Kate yelped

Helen turned to run

A stun grenade was thrown into the group

Helen came too, she was hog-tied and gagged.

She managed to turn to see Lance’s cold lifeless eyes staring at her

Sarah screamed.

A woman had grabbed her tied legs and dragged her away.

Helen looked up into he face of one of the boys… He appeared less human close up. He was short, but his features were not so much ape-like, but almost like a robust cave-man. He grunted.

“Baby!” came a woman who ran over to him, “What are you doing?”

She pulled up her top and drew him to her. His mouth attached to her and he grunted like an animal as he drew at her milk.

She realised that for all appearances regarding its relationship with the woman, it was an adult… an alien that was perhaps using her maternal instincts to control her. And she was controlled. She fed it with her lactating breasts. She carried it. She protected it.

“No, my goodness….nooooo!” Sarah cried

Helen managed to turn to see Sarah being held down. They tore at her pants, splitting them a little

One of the creatures then went to her, putting its head down, against her crotch it pushed forward. She screamed

Helen screamed too, muffled against the gag as she watched the creature push itself into Sarah. Her stomach stretched up as she accommodated it within her

And then her screaming stopped.

She lay there whimpering. They left her there.

Helen tried again at her bounds. But, she couldn’t get free

Moments later Sarah sat up. She was smiling, clutching her swollen stomach

“She’s one of us, now” Olga said, “A new mommy”

Sarah got up. Blood and a grey mucous ran down her inner thigh.

“We’ve got one for you too…” Olga said as they brought out of one of the vehicles another of the creatures

“Once he’s bonded with you, you’ll rebirth him and be his mommy” Olga smiled as she got up and went over to Sarah. They kissed.

Olga ran her hand over Sarah’s swollen stomach…

Helen screamed as she was dragged away.

* * *

Karen walked down the supermarket aisle, her son in her right hand, resting on her hip, her left pushing along a shopping cart.

She stopped and picked up a can. She looked for a moment at the grey label on the can. It had the words “Apple Purée” in white. Otherwise the label was featureless

She put the can back onto the shelf.

“Excuse me? Do I know you?” A woman’s voice came. Karen turned around. She recognised her immediately

“Yes, I recall we met a few weeks ago” Karen said

The woman’s baby made a gurgling noise. She unbuttoned her blouse. Her breasts hung pendulously…tipped with long brown nipples, dripping milk

“He’s beautiful” Karen said

“He’s hungry” Sarah said as she attached him to her breast.

She cooed as she rocked him even as he grunted like a little animal, greedily pulling at her teat….

The End