The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Apprenticeship

Part 1

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2020

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

This is a sequel to The Internship, but reading it first isn’t necessary.

Why her?

It wasn’t the first time that day Alice Stevens had asked herself that question. Cautiously she looked across the classroom to where her nemesis, Sandra Colston, sat. Alice’s classmate didn’t seem to notice the attention, her own gaze fixed firmly on the textbook open in front of her.

Okay, she’s pretty.

Sandra was more than pretty. Her long, blonde, hair and green eyes and legs that just went on and on had Alice swooning. Sandra was gorgeous. There was an itch in Alice’s fingers, a maddening need to touch the vision a few desks over from her, so close but so out of reach. Her breath caught, a nervous, anxious, heat growing deep inside. Just like it always did when she started crushing on someone.

What the fuck?

Alice wasn’t into girls. Not in the slightest. No way. It was boys that made her insides melt. That gave her naughty little urges, down there. It was boys that she thought about when she touched herself, alone, at night, in her bed. Not that she ever did anything much. But when she did it was boys she was thinking about. So why was her breath hitching as she imagined her fingers tracing over Sandra’s waist, over her hips? As she imagined kissing the other girl.

God, what? Just, no. No way.

Maybe she was just tired. How much sleep had she got the night before? How much sleep had she got the last few nights? There was something, lurking in her memory. Something blue.

The same blue as the candle that sat in her backpack.

The candle that she had to give to someone.

Alice had no idea why she had to give the candle away. It was very pretty. Like Sandra.

No!

She had to give it away. To the prettiest girl that she knew.

Much as Alice didn’t want to admit it, Sandra was the prettiest girl that she knew. Sandra wasn’t just pretty. She was beautiful. Like Alice, Sandra was only eighteen. Give her a few years and she’d be devastating. Even now she was model quality. And her eyes were so pretty. Not blue like the candle, but so pretty.

Something blue. Something blue had told her.

Told her that girls were gorgeous. Yummy. She could just eat them up. She needed them. Wanted them. Wanted to kiss them. It was so good just to gaze at them.

They turned her on.

Alice was turned on. Right in the middle of English class. It was so embarrassing. She wanted to deny it. But she couldn’t. Her nipples were so tight and heat was rising in her centre and…

No! No, no, no. It wasn’t right. She wasn’t in to girls. No matter what she felt as she looked at Sandra. As she looked at her other female classmates. As she wondered what it would feel like to run her fingers through their hair, what their breasts looked like. What it would be like to wrap her lips around… No! She liked boys.

But there was something blue. Something in her room, at home. That had spoken to her. Told Alice how much she loved girls.

The blue was right.

It was always right.

No!

That blue something had told Alice to give the candle to Sandra. Well, actually it had told her to give the candle to the prettiest girl she knew. Which was Sandra. Maybe once she’d done that Alice could forget about this weird obsession.

She gnawed her lip as Sandra unconsciously flicked a lock of her long hair.

Alice tried thinking of her boyfriend, Daniel. His strong arms and muscled chest. And. Okay, he wasn’t the best kisser in the world but, God, he looked so great in swimming trunks, the water running over him and he got her all hot and bothered and she had to try so hard to not go too far when it was just the two of them.

Didn’t she?

Alice could appreciate the image of her boyfriend in her head. But today it just didn’t have the same appeal. He was so big. And sometimes he didn’t shave properly, his stubble scratching her cheeks when they made out. Just a big lunk. She wanted something lithe and smooth and graceful.

Something feminine.

Fuck, no!

She just had to get rid of this damn candle. Where had it come from anyway? Had her sister Nichole given it to her? That sounded right, even if Alice couldn’t remember clearly. Something about Nichole’s boss giving it to her? Why the hell would Nichole’s boss do that? Nichole was only doing an internship. Why would Nichole’s boss even know that Nichole had sisters? Let alone do something as weird as give Nichole something that wasn’t even for Alice, but that Alice had to give away?

It made no sense. She should really try to figure it out. But something stopped her. Something blue.

The same blue as the candle in her bag.

That she had to give away.

To the prettiest girl she knew.

Which was Sandra.

God, Sandra was so hot.

What colour were her nipples?

No!

Alice forced her attention back to her own textbook.

After class she hesitated in the corridor outside. She was holding her backpack in her hand, the weight pulling at her. And yes, it did weigh a lot, with her textbooks and a laptop and everything. So much easier to carry it on her back. But there was more to the weight. The candle was in there. It was pulling at Alice, dragging her arm down. But she couldn’t get the candle out if the backpack was on her back. She needed to give the candle away.

“Are you okay?” Alice’s friend Tanya Chang asked, concern etched on her features.

“Yeah.”

For a moment Alice considered giving the candle to Tanya. Tanya was her best friend, after all. Had been for years. They were so close. Even their birthdays were almost the same, both of them eighteen now as the end of school neared. Wouldn’t it better to give a gift to her friend? And Tanya was pretty, with her silky black hair and those dark Asian eyes and the way the short skirt of her uniform hugged her slim hips. God, what would it feel like to put her hands on those hips, to let them slide around to Tanya’s trim arse?

Fuck.

She shouldn’t be thinking about her friend like that. Tanya was no more into girls than she was. And anyway, attractive as Tanya was, she wasn’t the prettiest girl Alice knew. That was Sandra. She had to give the candle to Sandra.

Alice’s backpack seemed to be getting heavier by the moment.

Trying to gather what resolve she could, Alice headed over to where Sandra was standing with two of her friends, Dawn and Melanie. The same age as her and Sandra, they were pretty as well, Melanie with her light brown hair, long and straight and silky and lips that were wonderfully kissable. Dawn’s hair was darker, almost black. Her tawny beige skin and beautiful face had things tightening deep inside Alice.

Beautiful.

But they weren’t as beautiful as Sandra.

“Hey,” Alice ventured uncertainly as she stopped in front of the other blonde.

Sandra glared at her, those green eyes cold and jagged. “What the fuck do you want?” Alice’s classmate snapped. “Is this about Daniel again? Why the hell do you think I want your boyfriend?”

Oh, I don’t know, Alice thought waspishly. Maybe it was the way you draped yourself in front of him at the last school swim day in those two bits of floss that you called a bikini. It had been so skimpy that the teachers had freaked out and made Sandra change into something else. Alice could still remember the looks the other girl had been giving Daniel as she’d been marched off.

She wasn’t even sure that Sandra wanted Daniel for any other reason than that Alice had him. Not that she was completely innocent. She enjoyed her occasional teasing of Sandra’s boyfriend. It was always like that between them. Always had been. Alice and Sandra were both tall and blonde and attractive. The prettiest girls in the school. They were either going to be best friends or hate each other.

They hated each other.

* * *

“I can’t believe that you’re still into that band. They’re so last year.”

“Charm bracelets are last decade, you fat cow.”

“You call that makeup? I thought you were practising cooking, cake-face.”

“Did you see what she wore on the weekend? Oh. My. God. Talk about fashion disaster. She should be arrested for crimes against humanity. I don’t think my eyes will ever recover.”

“I heard her last boyfriend dropped her because kissing her was like kissing an ice machine.”

“You’re a worthless, ugly, waste of space. You should do the world a favour and just die.”

“God, she’s such a slut, did you hear what her boyfriend said she did for him?”

“Yeah, I know, it’s true. Her boyfriend and his friend. At the same time. What a skank.”

* * *

Really hated each other.

But that didn’t matter. Alice couldn’t even remember who had said what. Not standing in front of Sandra, right now. Not when the other girl was so fucking gorgeous.

“Um, I’ve got something for you,” Alice managed.

“What, an STD?” Sandra sneered, the expression marring her pretty features. “How many is it you’ve got now…”

The other blonde’s voice died away as Alice ignoring the insult as she retrieved the candle from her backpack. Alice could feel the weight of it in her hand. The shape. Round and thick. How could it be that heavy? It was dragging her hand down. And it was so blue. She didn’t have to look at it to know how blue it was.

Sandra knew how blue it was. Alice could see Sandra looking down. She saw the other girl’s eyes go wide.

They were such pretty eyes.

“Please,” Alice pleaded. “Take it. It’s for you.”

Sandra said nothing. Just continued to stare at the candle. Alice was sure that she could see the candle’s reflection in the other girl’s eyes.

So blue.

“Blue,” Sandra’s voice was little more than a whisper.

God, what would that voice sound like if there was heat behind that whisper? If it was whispering Alice’s name, hoarse with desire and need?

Alice shifted her weight nervously from one foot to the other.

Sandra snatched the candle out of her hand. Alice was sure that there was a brief contact between Sandra’s fingers and her palm. Lightening-hot electricity shot up her arm, landed somewhere near her core.

“Just to get you out of my sight, Stevens.” The words came from Sandra’s mouth. There was nothing unusual in them. Not when they were directed at Alice, anyway. She’d said much the same to Sandra so many times.

But this time there was no force behind the words. They were rote, automatic. Meaningless.

Sandra was still staring at the candle. Then she shoved it in her own bag and headed off with her friends.

“Why did you take it?” Alice heard Dawn asking. “It’ll probably stink when you light it.”

“Yeah,” Melanie agreed. “Or maybe she was coming onto you. Is she some sort of filthy dyke now?”

“Eww, gross,” Dawn responded.

If Sandra said anything in return Alice didn’t hear it.

“What was all that about?” Tanya asked, a few moments later.

“Just a peace offering,” Alice replied with a shrug. “We have to grow up sometime, right?”

But those words hardly meant anything either, not when her mind was filled with the image of Sandra’s arse outlined by the pleated skirt of her school uniform, the other blonde’s hips swaying as she walked away.

At least it was Friday and Alice wouldn’t have to see Sandra until next week.

Why did that thought feel so painful?

Later, at home, Alice tried to push all the thoughts of Sandra and the candle out of her head.

“Are you actually watching this? Or has school finally melted your brain?”

Alice shook herself. “Of course I’m watching it,” she snapped, the cushion she’d been holding hugged tighter to her chest. Where’s it up to?

Alice hoped that her elder sister, Ruth, didn’t notice just how much her attention had wandered. Alice hadn’t wanted it to. She loved watching anime with Ruth. It was nerdy, but who cared? She loved the big machines and the way the characters over-reacted and just the mad fantasy of it all. They both loved it. It was something they could do together. She just wished their other sister, Nichole, the oldest of the three, liked the shows as well, but Nichole had never been interested.

And some of the characters looked so good. Hot guys with attitude and…

Did that character look like Sandra? Tall and blonde and green-eyed and oh so yummily gorgeous. Alice was paying attention now.

No!

She sighed in relief when the next scene didn’t include that character. Alice made herself watch, pushing all thoughts of a certain blonde out of her head.

“I’m going upstairs,” Alice announced, when dinner was finished.

“Homework?” her mother, Elaine, asked pointedly.

“Yeah,” Alice nodded eagerly. She did have homework but her mother hadn’t actually asked if she was going to do any. It was Friday night. The homework could wait until the weekend. She’d have liked to be going out with her friends, but that wasn’t always possible. There was always her phone. She was going to call Tanya.

Of course that was why she was going upstairs.

“So, how’s it with you and Craig?” Alice began as she lay on her bed. She had called Tanya. And asked about Tanya’s boyfriend. That was what a good friend did. But she couldn’t get comfortable. She had lots of cushions on her bed and usually she would just lie amongst them and stare at the ceiling as she chatted to her friend. But tonight it didn’t seem right.

Tanya was going on about Craig and what she should wear on their date on Saturday. Alice didn’t have to say much, just make the appropriate noises and offer some choice pieces of advice. She was sure that she was saying the right things. But she was only half listening to her friend. Something wasn’t right.

She tried lying on her stomach, knees bent, feet kicking in the air.

It didn’t work.

She rolled on to her side. It felt even worse.

She rolled on to her other side, so that she was looking at her bedside table.

And something blue.

Something.

Something crawled through Alice, hot and alive and…

Blue.

Her mouth was moving, saying words. Alice didn’t know what they were.

There was a candle on her bedside table. She didn’t know how it had got there.

She’d looked at it before.

For hours.

It was so blue. The flame burnt blue. Into her mind.

Blue.

Her free hand was moving. Alice didn’t remember thinking about making it move, but it was moving. Towards her centre. From where heat, delicious, thick, dark, sinful heat, was spreading out through her body. Gently one finger stroked her length. Even through her leggings and panties the contact made her gasp.

“Are you okay?” Tanya asked, concerned.

“Yeah, sure,” Alice replied. “I still think your black shoes. The red will be too much.” Had they been talking about shoes? Tanya would look so hot in black high heels, but Alice couldn’t remember what they’d said. All she could remember was the blue candle. What it was telling her.

It was telling her how much she loved girls. How much they turned her on. How much she needed them.

How it felt so good to think about them as she stroked herself.

When had her hand slipped inside her leggings? Inside her panties? It didn’t matter. It felt so good. It felt so good to touch herself with images of girls pouring through her mind. Their lips, their eyes, their boobs. Slim waists and mouth-watering hips. The curve of their arses.

God, had she ever been this wet?

Her hand was madly tugging at her leggings, at her panties. Fuck, what would Tanya think if she knew Alice was half-naked, pawing at herself?

It didn’t matter. There was only the candle, with its blue light. On her bedside table.

In her mind.

Tanya was hot. God, maybe she was half-naked as well. Alice gnawed at her lower lip as the image of her friend, wearing nothing but a tight top as she held the phone, played in her mind. Was Tanya playing with herself as they spoke? That would be so hot.

Not as hot as Sandra.

Alice swallowed nervously as images of the gorgeous blonde ran through her mind.

Girls turned her on so much. She was wet and needy and her nipples were so hard.

Girls were the best.

What? No!

The candle was so blue.

Of course girls turned her on. She needed them, desperately. Needed to kiss and lick and suck. She couldn’t live without them. They were more to her than breathing.

Alice teased herself, stroking her thigh, liquid arousal burning through her young body, her friend’s voice in ear. Her oh-so-pretty friend. With her pretty voice. Girls had such wonderful voices. Alice could just listen to her friend for hours.

While she played with herself. While her fingers stroked her puffy lips. While they pawed at her breasts. When had she got totally naked? How?

It didn’t matter. There was only the blue candle.

And the wonderful feeling as her finger dipped inside herself, just a little. Only a little, never too far. Raw need shot through the young blonde. As she listened to her friend. Her gorgeous friend.

But not as gorgeous as Sandra.

Alice’s fingers were circling her clit. God, what would Tanya think if she knew Alice was naked? Playing with herself? Was so turned on? Was Tanya into girls?

Was Sandra? That would be so, so, amazing. More images pawed through Alice’s mind. Of the other blonde, as naked as her. Of the two them, together, on her bed, arms and legs and lips. Exploring. Giving. Taking.

Alice had to put her phone on mute, she couldn’t stifle the moans any longer.

Alice’s fingers were back on her clit and she could just imagine Sandra’s lips on her clit and she was cumming and cumming and cumming as she screamed out Sandra’s name.

As she stared at the candle.

The blue candle.

What the fuck?

What had she done? She was naked and she’d just cum. While on the phone to Tanya.

Eww, gross.

“Are you still there?” Tanya asked.

“Yeah, yeah,” Alice replied hurriedly after flicking her phone off mute.

What had she done? Cumming to the image of Sandra?

Well, why not? Sandra was hot. She was the hottest girl Alice knew. Alice was into girls. Wasn’t she?

Desperately she grabbed for her clothes. It didn’t make sense. She wasn’t into girls.

Her eyes landed on the candle.

It was so blue.

Of course she was into girls. It was girls that turned her on. It was girls that she wanted. Always. So much. There were images in her head. Beautiful girls. Beautiful women. Tall and short, light and dark. All of them of breath-takingly, mouth-wateringly, panty-meltingly, desirable.

She didn’t the need the candle to tell her that. Alice wondered why it bothered telling her things she already knew.

Like how she had to have sex with beautiful girls. It was what she wanted. What she needed.

Didn’t she?

Even if she did, wasn’t getting herself off while she was on the phone to her friend going a bit too far? Maybe a lot too far. She wasn’t some kind of perv.

The candle was so blue. It was lit, the flame blue as well. But it never shrank. Why did the max never melt?

Alice’s mind was melting. Parts vanishing. Like wax should from a candle. Parts reshaping. Maybe her mind was like wax. Hot, sticky, wax. She was hot and sticky and still so turned on. Even though it was just a candle Alice could feel the heat from the flame. In her mind. Reshaping her, Like wax.

She was so turned on.

The candle was so blue.

It was in her room. Tomorrow was Saturday. She had the whole weekend.

To look at the candle.

(To be continued)