The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Apprenticeship

Part 2

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2020

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

“So how did it go with Craig?” Alice asked. It was Monday and she and Tanya were still on their way to their first class. But asking was the right thing to do. Tanya looked so excited. Although Alice wasn’t sure how anyone could get excited over a boy.

She was into girls.

What?

Something blue killed that thought.

“It was great!” Tanya cried, as Alice’s friend started describing her evening with her boyfriend.

Alice was listening, but she was also peering into the crowd of their fellow students. It was like she was looking for something.

“And then in his car, afterwards, well, we—”

“Oh God,” Alice exclaimed, her attention snapping back to her friend. “You didn’t. Tell me you didn’t.”

If Tanya was about to tell her that she and Craig had done it, then Alice thought she might die. Why on earth would anyone want to have sex with a boy?

Didn’t she have a boyfriend? That couldn’t be right. She was into girls. But she did have a boyfriend, didn’t she?

Maybe she was hiding who she was. That sounded right.

“Of course not,” Tanya huffed. “Not that. But I let him. Well, his hands. On my.” Alice’s friend vaguely indicated her chest. “And it felt so good. So I well.” Tanya leant over to whisper in Alice’s ear. “I blew him.”

Alice’s eyes shot wide. “You what? Err, was it any good?” The idea was making her stomach heave but Tanya was her friend. She had to support her friend. Even if she was only half-listening, her attention drifting back to the crowd. She needed to find what she was looking for.

“It was alright,” Tanya shrugged. “And he really liked it. Of course. I could do it again, I suppose. If that’s what it takes to keep him happy.”

Oh God.

Alice’s eyes had landed on a blonde head of hair. Sandra. Her knees went weak. She had to wipe her hands on her skirt, her palms suddenly sweaty.

She’d never do what Tanya had done. But maybe a girl. Her tongue, on Sandra. Inside Sandra. God, that idea was so hot.

What? She’d never wanted.

Blue.

The colour filled her mind. Blotting thoughts out, washing them away.

There was only need. And Sandra.

But Sandra hated her.

Alice wanted to die.

Their first class was agony. Sandra, beautiful, gorgeous, oh-my-God Alice could just stare at her all day, Sandra was just over there. But Alice couldn’t do anything but steal little glances and that hurt. How had she never realised how perfect Sandra’s ear was? The curve was just right. And the little earring dangling from the lobe was making butterflies loop around and around in Alice’s stomach.

“What has got into you?” Tanya hissed from beside Alice. “It’s like you’re not here.”

“I didn’t sleep too well on the weekend,” Alice mumbled, trying to look at Sandra out of the corner of her eye. Then she hurriedly turned away as the other blonde glanced in her direction. There’d been an odd look on Sandra’s face. “Didn’t sleep too well at all.”

Alice wasn’t sure how well she’d slept. She could remember something blue, something she stared at. As she knelt on her bed. As her arousal had trickled down her thighs. As her hands had pawed at her breasts. She’d stared at her candle. Alice didn’t know why, but it had made sense at the time. Why had she been naked? Her nipples had been so erect and her fingers had played at her clit, teasing herself for hours and hours and hours.

As images had poured through her mind. Tits and pussies and who cared what she called them. Smooth arms and long legs and kissing soft lips and arousal pouring through her as she came and came and came.

All the time staring at her candle.

Doing her homework, naked, her free hand stroking her slit, stealing glances at that candle.

Her blue candle.

As it whispered to her.

She’d barely left her room for two days.

All her family, her two sisters, her mother, all of them seemed to have spent most of their weekend in their rooms.

Alice didn’t care. It had let her be alone with the blue candle.

There was nothing wrong with doing that.

It only told her things that she already knew.

Like how into girls she was. How she loved everything about them.

Alice didn’t know why her candle kept telling her things that she already knew.

“Yeah, just a lack of sleep. I’ll be fine.” Or at least she would be, if Sandra would look her way again.

The next class, English this time, was just as bad. The one after that was worse, because Sandra wasn’t in it. Alice almost cried when she looked at her timetable. She didn’t share another class with Sandra all day.

Maybe she did cry. Just a couple of tears, but enough that her makeup needing touching up.

Huh? When had she started wearing makeup to school? When had her mother allowed it? When had her teachers allowed it? But no-one had objected. Even Tanya hadn’t commented. And now that Alice looked at it, in the mirror of one the girl’s bathrooms, it looked really good.

Except where the tears had smudged it.

She was just fixing up the mascara around her eyes when the door burst open.

It looked like someone else had been crying as well, tears streaking the other girl’s face.

Sandra.

Alice’s heart somersaulted. Sandra was here. Right here. She was so close. Almost close enough that Alice could touch her. But Sandra looked so scared. It broke Alice’s heart to see the fear etched on the other girl’s face.

“You!” Sandra cried.

“Me,” Alice replied. She crossed her arms. If she didn’t she was going to grab the other girl. And kiss those tears away. If she did that it would be all over the school the minute Sandra was out the door. Alice would never live it down.

But Sandra looked so alone and the tears were running down her cheeks and her lips were so red.

“I hate you,” Sandra declared. But there was no force to it. Nothing like the venom the two girls always reserved for each other. When every word meant “I’ll claw your eyes out and feed them to a mangy dog.”

There was some emotion behind Sandra’s eyes, the girl’s arms now wrapped tightly around her torso. Something burning in the blonde’s eyes. But it wasn’t hate.

“I hate you, too,” Alice said, out of habit. She didn’t hate Sandra. Not anymore. If she ever had. She had hated Sandra, hadn’t she?

Alice couldn’t remember if she had. There was something blue, swallowing memories.

Burning them up in its flame.

She had to say that she hated Sandra though. So Sandra didn’t know what Alice was feeling. Wouldn’t realise the need thrumming through Alice. The desperate ache to run to Sandra and throw her arms around her and kiss her and never stop kissing her.

“I can’t,” Sandra muttered. And then Sandra was running at her and Alice thought the other girl was going to hit her.

But Sandra’s arms were going around her and Alice shivered as Sandra’s lips brushed her cheek and her insides were melting.

Their lips found each other and Alice was drowning. She didn’t want this to stop. Ever.

“Why do I want you so much?” Sandra moaned as they eventually drew breath.

“’Cause I’m hot,” Alice grinned. She’d never dared imagine anything could feel as good as Sandra’s kisses. “And so are you. Now kiss me again.”

Sandra did and it was so good, tongues dancing and Alice could barely think. Her hands were running up and down Sandra’s back. There were so many places she wanted to put her hands. But it was too soon and too much and the way their bodies fitted together was just heaven.

Then Sandra stopped again. Drew back, uncertainty clouding her features. “I don’t understand,” the other blonde stammered. “This isn’t, isn’t right. Not girls.”

Alice frowned. She knew what the other girl meant. Why was she doing this? Why was her body quivering in need as a girl held her? Liquid fire was running through her but she didn’t understand why. She was into boys. It was never girls. She was drowning in something. This was wrong. She had to. She had to.

She leant over, her lips so close to Sandra’s ear.

Alice whispered one word.

“Blue.”

Oh God, that ear was so gorgeous. She had to lick it, let the tip of her tongue trace its curve. Sandra moaned as she did, the sound setting off fires deep inside Alice.

“Blue.”

That was Sandra, whispering into Alice’s ear before her tongue traced the curve of that ear, Alice’s knees almost buckling.

Blue.

Alice forgot that she’d heard the word. Forgot that she’d said it. But she could remember her candle, telling her how much loved girls.

There was nothing strange about her candle talking to her. It only told her the truth.

Alice forgot any doubts she’d had. Forgot that she’d ever had them.

All that mattered was how good it felt to kiss a girl.

This girl.

“We have to stop,” Sandra said at least.

“No!” Alice cried, grabbing Sandra’s face by the cheeks and laying kisses all over the other blonde’s face.

Like Sandra had done to her.

They’d both have to fix their makeup now.

“What if someone comes in?”

That pulled Alice up. She couldn’t believe how lucky they’d been. How long had it been since Sandra had burst through that door? Much as she didn’t want to Alice had to admit that the other girl was right. But she just wanted to keep touching this girl.

Who she hated.

What?

That couldn’t be right. She’d never hated Sandra. Never. They’d never had a cross word.

That was right.

She could barely keep her eyes off Sandra as the two of them reapplied their makeup. Sandra looked so hot, bending over to peer in the mirror, her arse thrust out and her legs so straight. Alice thought she was going to lose it completely when Sandra pouted to fix her lipstick.

“When?” she asked.

“This afternoon,” Sandra replied.

That was so them. Alice hadn’t even had to finish her question. And she knew exactly where they were going to meet. The disused storeroom. It was where they always met.

What?

Of course it was where they were going to meet, it had to be somewhere no-one else went, to keep their secret.

“You look happy,” Tanya commented as Alice resumed her seat next to her friend to finish her lunch.

“Yeah, well,” Alice shrugged. “Sometimes a girl just needs a trip to the bathroom.”

She just hoped that her friend didn’t notice that her eyes were fixed on Sandra, the other blonde flipping her long hair as she laughed with her own friends, Dawn and Melanie.

Alice melted just a little more as Sandra glanced in her direction and smiled.

* * *

Sandra was waiting for her when Alice crept into the storeroom and carefully closed the door behind her. They didn’t say a word. Just fell on each other. Alice’s hands slipped down to Sandra’s arse. It felt so good. So round. So firm. It was like she’d never touched it before.

Of course she had touched it. They’d done this so often. Met in secret. Here. She loved Sandra’s arse. Feeling it up turned her on so much, made her so hot and wet that she could barely think. Her girlfriend had an amazing arse.

Girlfriend? That wasn’t right. She didn’t have a girlfriend. How could she?

There was a flash in her mind. Blue.

Of course she had a girlfriend. She was into girls.

Her candle had told her.

Not that she needed telling.

Sandra was undoing the buttons on Alice’s blouse, the other girl’s fingers slipping and fumbling as the pair kissed and kissed and kissed.

Sparks were dancing on her skin where Sandra touched her. Each little touch making Alice feel so alive, like she’d never been touched that way before.

Sandra had touched her before, so many times. But each time it felt like the first time.

She needed to touch Sandra.

Hastily Alice pulled Sandra’s blouse out of the other girl’s pleated skirt. She had to have her hands on her girlfriend’s bare skin. Dark, delicious, heat was coursing through her.

Girlfriend? Hadn’t she wondered that? She couldn’t think.

Of course Sandra was her girlfriend. Had been for ages. Sandra was so hot, no wonder Alice couldn’t think.

Sandra was slipping Alice’s blouse off her shoulders, Alice panting and moaning at the touch of her girlfriend’s hands. Alice hurried to catch up. Then they were kissing again, her hands running up and down Sandra’s back, her heart skipping a beat as her fingers encountered the strap of Sandra’s bra.

Sandra’s fingers were on her bra strap. They were struggling with the catch.

Alice’s eyes went wide. They’d never gone that far. Never done more than take each other’s blouse off. Even that was a risk, if someone found them. Losing her bra was so much more.

Sandra was gazing back at her, their eyes meeting. Sandra’s eyes were green. Not blue.

Blue.

Of course Sandra could take Alice’s bra off. Her girlfriend could do anything she wanted.

“God, you’re so beautiful Alice,” Sandra whispered, her voice hoarse with need and desire. Alice loved hearing that in her girlfriend’s voice.

Alice flushed as she realised that Sandra was staring at her, staring at her tits. Part of it was embarrassment. Most of it was sheer lust. Her nipples were diamond hard.

And then Sandra’s lips were on her tits and her teeth were grazing Alice’s nipples and lights were going off before Alice’s eyes, her back arching and heat exploding out from her centre and she was cumming. Oh my God, she was cumming just from having her nipples sucked and it was so good, electric fire ripping through her. She needed to do this to her girlfriend. She’d never seen Sandra’s tits. She needed to.

“You’re gorgeous,” Alice whispered. Sandra was. And so were her tits. Not too large, the size of ripe oranges at best. But so beautifully formed, round and firm in Alice’s hands. Sandra’s nipples were a wonderful pinkish-red and Alice just had to latch on, her lips around a nipple and her hands up under Sandra’s skirt, groping that arse.

Finally she was getting to worship her girlfriend’s tits.

Sandra was moaning, her head whipping from side to side, silky blonde hair flying as she desperately gripped the racks along one wall. “God, yes,” Alice heard her cry out.

Sandra was going to cum. Alice was going to make her cum. Her teeth bit down, just hard enough, as she sucked, another moan escaping Sandra’s throat. “Oh fuck.” Sandra was so close.

Like Alice was. Fire was pouring out from her centre. She was so close. She opened her mouth, as far as it would go, sucking as much of Sandra’s tit into her mouth as she could. with her left hand still on her girlfriend’s arse her right hand attacked Sandra’s unattended nipple.

Sandra cried out, the sound going on and on as her hips bucked and Alice was cumming as well and she was drowning in her girlfriend.

“Did you?” Alice managed eventually, waving vaguely at Sandra. “When you?” she indicated her own chest. She’d cum so hard, just from sucking her girlfriend’s tits. Her girlfriend’s yummy, gorgeous tits. Alice eyed her girlfriend’s tits. Maybe they had time for Alice to suck them again.

“Of course I did,” Sandra laughed, hunting around for her bra. “We both do, every time.”

Of course they did. Alice knew that. Whenever one of them sucked the other’s tits they both ended up cumming. It was so good.

Every time.

What? That couldn’t be right. Wasn’t this the first time she’d seen Sandra’s tits? Let alone kissed and sucked and nibbled them and cum like a freight train while doing it?

Every time.

The words were in her mind. They had a colour.

Blue.

Her candle had told her how she loved girl’s boobs. How she loved her girlfriend’s boobs. How she’d sucked them so many times.

Alice wondered why her candle hold told her so much that she already knew.

And of course they came. Alice couldn’t remember how many times she’d sucked her girlfriend’s tits. It was so many. And every time was so good. Every time they both came. Every time was better than the last.

She loved her girlfriend’s tits. She knew how they felt in her hands. She knew every curve. Every little bump of Sandra’s areola. Sandra’s tits were like the relief map of a country where Alice lived. A country she adored. She knew how just brushing her lips against them sent rivers of arousal pouring through her as Sandra moaned in lust.

Alice knew that Sandra felt the same way about hers.

When was the first time she’d seen Sandra’s tits?

It had been here, in this room. The image of them was so clear, like it had only just happened.

Buts she’d seen them so many times.

Alice couldn’t remember. It didn’t matter.

She loved her girlfriend’s tits.

Alice was still thinking about them as she lay in bed that night. Her girlfriend’s tits were just so great. How often had she lain awake, at night, and played with her own nipples, stroked her own breasts, while thinking about them?

Just like she’d…

Alice could remember fantasising about other things. About Daniel. Other boyfriends. Why had she done that? Maybe she’d had boyfriends to protect herself, but why would she think of them like that? Why would she get delicious little tingles when she thought of them? Maybe she wasn’t gay. Maybe she liked boys and girls.

She only had posters of boys on her wall. Pop stars, film stars, anime characters. Smoking hot bods. That she loved. All of them male.

The candle burnt in front of her eyes.

So blue.

She was gay, definitely gay. Only girls turned her on. Only girls could ever turn her on.

The candle said so.

But she remembered.

Pain shot through Alice’s head. Like the worst headache ever. Like pieces of her brain wouldn’t fit together, a puzzle with no solution. She couldn’t breathe. Couldn’t cry out. It hurt so much.

She didn’t want to look at the candle. It was doing … something … to her. Something wrong. Something bad. Something she didn’t want. Alice rolled over. She had to stay like this, looking away from the candle. It was important.

The candle was calling her.

It would be so easy to roll back.

She couldn’t. She just couldn’t. Something bad would happen if she did. She had to stay there, staring at the other wall. Maybe if she stared long enough the candle would go out.

But it was so hard. Every part of her just wanted to roll back over. Stare at the candle.

Lose herself in it.

She had to stay where she was.

Alice moaned. It wasn’t a moan of pleasure. Every muscle ached for her to roll over. It would be so easy. Just a little thing.

She couldn’t let herself. Her legs were twitching, her hands clenching. She had to fight this.

Alice didn’t know how long she lay there, sweat soaking her sheets and every muscle feeling like a cable about to snap.

She was so tired. Slowly, inch by inch, she started to roll over. Alice screamed, in her mind, trying to stop herself. But her strength was gone, spent. Another inch. Then another. She could almost see the candle out of the corner of her eye, the blue flame flickering in the dark. She tried looking away but arousal was pouring through her and her muscles were so weak and she just had to look. She had to do something. A part of her mind was trying to hide away, desperately telling Alice not look. Maybe it would be alright if that part of her mind didn’t look while the rest of her did. Because it was so hard not to roll over.

Alice rolled over.

She was staring at the candle. She couldn’t remember where the candle had come from. Had Nichole given it to her? It didn’t matter.

The candle was so blue.

The candle made her feel better.

The candle told her things. True things.

Of course she’d never fantasised about boys. The thought itself was enough to make her feel ill. Girls were the only thing she ever fantasised about. And she did fantasise about them.

A lot.

At least her head didn’t hurt. Her head hadn’t hurt. There’d been no headache, no pain, no fight. She’d just been lying here. Thinking of Sandra. Thinking of all the pretty girls she knew. Alice was so wet, thinking of them, her pussy was hot and sticky and her body was tingling and it was all for girls.

That was why she only had posters of girls on her walls. Pop stars, film stars, anime characters. Every one drop dead gorgeous. Girls that she fantasised about, over and over. So many nights, staring at them or thinking of her girlfriend or all the pretty girls that she knew. As she touched herself.

As she came.

The candle was still talking to her through the haze of that glorious orgasm.

The candle was telling her that there was so much more she could do.

(To be continued)