The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Apprenticeship

Part 3

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2020

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

“I’ve got an announcement,” Alice declared the next morning.

“Is it important, dear?” her mother, Elaine, asked from where she was preparing breakfast for Alice and her two sisters. “Maybe you should wait for Nichole.”

Alice rolled her eyes. Of course her mother would say that. It was always Nichole their mother worried about. Nichole needs this. Nichole wants that. Nichole. Nichole. Nichole.

Grumpily, Alice rested her chin on her hands. This was important. Didn’t her mother realise that? Well, Alice hadn’t made her announcement yet. So her mother probably didn’t realise. And Alice did need to tell Nichole as well as her mother and her other sister, Ruth. Who were both already there, she noted sourly.

Alice could barely contain herself. This was so important! It was. Something had told her that. Something with a flame. In her bedroom. Something she’s stared at, for hours.

Her candle.

It was so good to stare at her candle. It wasn’t anything to worry about.

Alice’s thoughts were interrupted by the sounds of her sister coming down the stairs.

“Finally!” Alice cried, glaring at Nichole as her eldest sister entered the kitchen. “I thought you were never coming down.” Maybe she wasn’t being fair to Nichole, even if her eldest sister was the last one to make it to the kitchen that morning. Alice had been up before either of her sisters, but Nichole was still in plenty of time to get to her internship. But Alice’s announcement was just so important. She knew that she was almost bouncing in her chair. She felt so alive. Like she’d had the best sleep ever.

Staring at her candle was as good as sleeping. She’d stared at it for hours. She hadn’t spent hours staring at her wall. Trying not to look at the candle. That had never happened.

No matter what a tiny voice in the back of her mind was trying to tell her.

Alice ignored the voice.

It was so good to stare at her candle.

“Well, I’m here now,” Nichole declared, pouring herself a cup of fresh orange juice and sitting down at the table. She reached for a piece of toast. Their mother always had breakfast ready for them. “What does it matter?”

Alice glanced at Nichole for a moment. She could see her sister staring at her. Was Nichole looking at her makeup? Alice frowned. If what she needed to do was so important why had she taken the time to put her makeup on first? She always had to fix it after breakfast. A finger went to her lips. She remembered staring into her mirror that morning, applying coat after coat of glossy, pink, lipstick. Until her lips looked so moist.

Like another part of her was so moist.

It didn’t matter. She always had to look her best. She’d been doing it for years. Ever since their mother had started allowing her to wear makeup. When she turned…

Alice couldn’t remember how old she’d been when her mother had started letting her wear makeup. Had started letting her wear it to school. Hadn’t it just been last week? She could remember her mother’s long suffering look as she said something about it being Alice’s last year at school so maybe it was alright.

The memory shrivelled and died in a blue flame.

It had been years ago that Alice had started wearing makeup.

Alice took a deep breath.

“I’ve got a girlfriend,” she announced, nervously looking from one of her family members to the next.

Of course I do, she thought. It was true, even if something seemed odd about the thought.

“Oh that’s wonderful, dear,” their mother cried, running around the table to give Alice a hug. “Who is she? Is it anyone we know? Oh, you have to bring her home with you after school. Will she want to stay for dinner? I’ll have to make something special. Hmm, I might need to do some shopping.” Their mother’s brow creased as she glanced in the direction of the family’s large white fridge.

Of course their mother would fuss like that. She always did. Even if this did seem a little over the top, Alice struggling to escape her mother’s grasp.

Her mother’s very tight grasp. For a moment Alice was so aware of her breasts pushing in to her mother’s.

“Mum!” Alice cried, “Um. Her name’s Sandra. She’s in my class at school.”

Of course it’s Sandra. We. For a moment Alice couldn’t continue the thought. There were images in her mind, fragments of memory. Of Sandra glaring at her. Alice snapping back. Fighting over boys. There were emotions tied to those memories, colouring them. Hate and resentment and envy. Wasn’t that always what she’d felt about Sandra, until, until?

Yesterday.

They had got together yesterday. That was no surprise. They met every day they could. Alice needed to be with Sandra as often as she could. Sandra needed to be with her. They ached for each other. Sandra had told her how she couldn’t live without Alice.

Her blue candle had told her that too.

For a moment Alice’s head hurt.

“So is she really your girlfriend?” the middle sister of the three, Ruth, teased, smirking. “Or do you just want her to be?”

“Of course she is,” Alice shot back indignantly. “We, we kissed and, and…” Alice’s cheeks flushed bright red, remembering what they’d done the day before.

What they’d done so many times. Hadn’t they? Why was her head still hurting? She thought of Sandra and the pain faded.

“Oh, I remember her from your class photos,” Ruth continued gleefully. “Isn’t she the blonde one with green eyes? And tall. She’s gorgeous. You done any more than kiss her yet?”

Oh, they’d done so much more than that, hot, liquid, arousal shooting through Alice as she remembered her lips wrapped around Sandra’s nipple, remembered cumming as her girlfriend sucked on her tits.

“Ruth!” their mother scolded. “Don’t be like that. This is important to your sister.” After giving her middle child a meaningful look Elaine turned back to Alice. “Really, please ask her to come over. We’d all love to meet her. And that includes Ruth.”

“Uh, sure mum,” Alice replied uncertainly. “I’ll have to ask her though.” She wasn’t sure Sandra would agree. It would mean acknowledging their relationship, at least to Alice’s family. But they’d talked about that, hadn’t they? Yesterday? How they were going to come out, at least to their families, today. Somehow Alice knew that they had, but she couldn’t quite remember the words. Maybe the memories of kissing and everything else had pushed them out.

She needed to call Sandra, make sure everything had gone alright with her family.

How did she know Sandra’s number?

Sandra was her girlfriend, Of course she knew it.

Her candle had only reminded her.

“Anyway, it’s not like it’s any big surprise,” Ruth muttered. “That just leaves Nichole now.”

Alice frowned. What did her sister mean by that?

“Really Ruth,” their mother tutted. “Just because you and I are gay doesn’t mean anything about your sisters. Now if you can’t be supportive you can just be quiet. Or you can say something nice to your sister. Was anyone like this when you came out?”

Ruth had the decency to look suitably abashed. “Sorry sis,” she offered apologetically. “Welcome to the club.” Ruth leant over the table to hug Alice.

Numbly, Alice returned the embrace. Her mind wouldn’t work properly, her thoughts useless fragments. She was gay, she knew that. But Ruth and her mother? They weren’t gay as well, were they? From what her mother had said it was no secret. But Alice couldn’t remember any of that. She should remember one of her sisters announcing that she was gay. And their mother had been married. To Alice and her sisters’ father. Surely she’d know if her own mother was gay. Alice should remember that as well.

Why couldn’t she remember any of it?

“You should ask Lisa over as well,” their mother mused.

Alice had no idea who Lisa was. She wasn’t even sure who their mother was talking to.

“I’ll have to see if she’s free,” Ruth replied.

Alice’s eyes locked on her sister. She could see her sister, with another girl, a cute, petite, brunette. Ruth kissing the other girl. When had that happened?

“Oh, trouble in paradise?” Alice spoke the words, her tone teasing, but she didn’t know where they had come from. It would be something she’d say. If she knew about Ruth having a girlfriend, but she didn’t, did she? None of this made sense. The words kept tumbling out, almost like she’d been given them to say. “You’ve only been together, what, a couple of weeks? She tired of you already?”

Why was she saying that? She and Ruth teased each other all the time. But how could she tease Ruth about something she didn’t know?

“Alice!” their mother cried.

“She works some nights,” Ruth protested.

Alice’s head was spinning. It felt like memories were pouring into her head. Or pouring out of somewhere inside it. Memories she’d never had before. But they were her memories, so they had to be hers. Didn’t they?

She didn’t know what to think. Fear gnawed at the edges of her mind. She wanted to scream.

Something stopped her.

Something blue.

From the stunned expression on Nichole’s face it looked like Alice’s eldest sister was having just as much trouble as Alice was with Elaine and Ruth’s declarations. Maybe if Alice could talk to Nichole about it then it all might make sense. She tried to form a question.

Her mouth wouldn’t co-operate.

“Um, er, that’s great Alice, great,” Nichole mumbled. “I, uh, forgot something upstairs.”

Nichole bolted from the room and shot up the stairs, ignoring their mother’s cries.

No! Come back! Please!

Alice’s head was spinning and she needed to hold on to the look on Nichole’s face. The expression that told her that there was something not right about this. Something in her mind, so faint, was telling she had to keep thinking of that. But it was so hard to focus on that. When all she could think of was Sandra and how much she wanted her girlfriend.

Nichole was back. Alice looked at her sister, desperately hoping for something that said Nichole found this as wrong as she did.

“I’m happy for you,” Nichole declared, all smiles and happiness as she hugged her youngest sister. “That can’t have been easy.”

Alice’s thoughts disintegrated into nothing but a blue light.

“Yeah, well,” Alice shrugged. “It’s been coming for a while, you know.”

Of course it had, she was gay. She’d only ever wanted girls. There was nothing wrong. Except for, maybe, a dim pounding in her head.

“Like years,” Ruth interjected, then was silenced by a look from their mother.

That was right, Alice had known for years that she was gay.

Her candle had told her that.

“Anyway,” Alice continued. “It’s good to have it out there. Like a weight gone. And it’s not like I’m alone.” She indicated their mother and Ruth. Of course they were gay. Like her. She knew that. Had known for years. “So what about you?” she added to Nichole.

She’d always had her suspicions about her eldest sister.

“No, uh,” Nichole managed after a moment, shrugging weakly. “Someone’s got to be the token straight, right?”

Alice didn’t buy that at all, but she kept quiet.

It looked like the rest of her family were dubious as well. Ruth was looking at Nichole doubtfully and their mother was just smiling and saying, “Of course, dear,” in a tone that meant anything but.

I bet she is gay, Alice thought later, as she headed towards her first class of the day. She still didn’t believe her eldest sister’s protestations. Nichole had to be gay. Alice, Ruth and their mother were, so it only made sense if Nichole was.

Huh? Something was trying to tell Alice that her conclusion didn’t make sense at all. But she couldn’t work out what was wrong.

“Hey babe.” A voice, a male voice, broke Alice out of her thoughts.

“Uh, hi.” Who was it? She knew this guy. Didn’t she? Wasn’t he in her year?

“So, you want to get together this afternoon?”

He’d thrown her arm around her and Alice felt like she was going to be ill. Her headache was back and….

It was Daniel. Daniel had his arm around her. Daniel was her boyfriend. How could she have a boyfriend? She was gay. She had a girlfriend.

Alice’s temples were pounding. Like there was too much in her head. Her head was going to split open, like a ripe peach, all the insides spilling out and…

Yes, Daniel was her boyfriend. But only because she’d been hiding what she was. Why hadn’t she remembered that?

And why did she remember being so into making out with him? His hands on her, and her enjoying it so much. Wanting it. Liking the feel of his body, hard and muscled, as they kissed.

She couldn’t want that. She only wanted girls. She wanted Sandra. She wanted a girl’s curves, a girl’s softness. That was all she wanted. All she’d ever wanted. Girls turned her on so much.

Then why?

She couldn’t see. Couldn’t think. There was a curtain in front of her eyes. It wasn’t dark. It was blue. Blue that flickered like a flame.

Of course she had a boyfriend. Because she’d been too afraid to admit what she was. And even if she’d hated it every time he touched her that wasn’t Daniel’s fault. It was just what she was. But she wasn’t hiding any longer.

“No,” she said at last, pulling his arm away with the slightest contact from her fingers that she could manage. “I don’t think so. I don’t think we should see each other anymore.”

“What?” Daniel frowned, confusion and anger warring in his features. “Alice? Are you breaking up with me?”

Alice took a deep breath. “Yes. Yes I am.” It was the right thing to do. Daniel wasn’t a bad guy. He deserved someone who actually wanted to be with him. “And trust me, this is the best thing for you.”

“You, you bitch,” Daniel screamed, every head in the corridor swivelling in their direction.

Alice could forgive him that. As locations went for dumping someone, this was hardly the best. She strode away with all the dignity she could muster.

Even if with every step she felt like she was losing something precious.

“What was that?” Tanya hissed, falling into place beside Alice.

“What do you think?” Alice shrugged. “He wasn’t right for me. And I wasn’t right for him.”

“If you say so,” Tanya replied doubtfully. “I always thought you two were the real deal. Must be the day for it I suppose. I heard Sandra broke up with her boyfriend this morning.”

Well that only makes sense, Alice thought, a sense of relief washing over her. She wanted to see Sandra. Hold her. They’d talked, briefly, on the phone. In between gushing endearments at each other Sandra had told Alice that her family had hardly blinked at her announcement. But then, Sandra had always been their darling who could do no wrong. It was part of why Alice hated her.

The thought vanished in a blue mist.

Alice was glad her girlfriend’s family’s indulgence extended to Sandra’s sexuality. The sexuality that made her happy to return Alice’s attentions.

Alice really needed to see her girlfriend.

(To be continued)