The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Apprenticeship

Part 4

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2020

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

Alice did get to see her girlfriend, in class. But it was lunch time before they could be alone again.

“Am I really gay?” Sandra asked.

Alice thought it was a strange question, with how Sandra had kissed her like she wanted to eat Alice up and currently had one hand on Alice’s breast, Sandra’s fingers mauling her through her bra, Alice’s blouse open and unbuttoned.

“Really?” Alice asked, one eyebrow going up as she pointed at Sandra’s hand.

Her other hand was groping Sandra’s arse. God, she loved her girlfriend’s arse.

“Well, I know, it’s just…” Sandra’s voice trailed off. As if she couldn’t find the words. As if she couldn’t find the thought. She frowned, in slow motion, something struggling in her eyes. “I’m not. I’m not gay.”

Alice leaned in to her girlfriend’s ear. She loved nibbling that earlobe. She could smell Sandra’s perfume, citrus and cinnamon and she could hardly think.

“Blue,” she whispered.

Like the blue of the candles that burnt on a shelf next to the girls.

“Am I really gay?” Sandra asked.

Alice frowned. It was an odd question. And hadn’t Sandra asked it before? There was a memory, of just a moment ago. No, there wasn’t. Alice had no such memory. But it was a strange question with how Sandra had kissed her like she wanted to eat Alice up and currently had one hand on Alice’s breast, Sandra’s fingers mauling her through her bra, Alice’s blouse open and unbuttoned.

“Really?” Alice asked, one eyebrow going up as she pointed at Sandra’s hand.

Her other hand was groping Sandra’s arse. God, she loved her girlfriend’s arse.

“Well, I know, it’s just,” Sandra shook herself, and smiled and something jerked in Alice’s head. “Am I gay? Or just Alice-sexual? It’s not like I’ve been with another girl.”

“Are you wanting to cheat on me?” Alice teased, gently slapping her girlfriend’s chest.

“No!” Sandra protested, a look of shock flashing across her face.

Alice was reassured. Although Sandra, with another girl. That would be so hot. Watching them. Together. Naked.

What was she thinking? But if she was there, it wouldn’t be cheating.

That didn’t make any sense.

Alice didn’t think about that.

“Let’s find out,” she smiled. She didn’t know what she was planning. She knew she had to do something. Something was telling her she did. But she had no idea what.

She had to do it though.

Quickly Alice fixed her clothes and her makeup as Sandra did the same. Then she grabbed her girlfriend’s hand.

“What if someone sees us?” Sandra asked fearfully.

Alice paused, just for a moment. They pretended to hate each other. So that no one would suspect. She was sure that was right. If she pointed out pretty girls and asked Sandra what she thought of them then someone would be bound to see them. And that was what she’d been planning. Hadn’t it?

Then why was she leading them to the library? There’d be many more pretty girls outside.

But there’d be much more likely to be one alone in the library.

Huh?

The thought wouldn’t hold. Couldn’t. She was just doing what she had to. Doing what she’d been told to do.

Carefully Alice peered around the desks and shelves. The place was almost empty. And most of the students she saw were younger than her and Sandra. Wouldn’t know them. But then she spotted someone. At a desk, in the corner. A girl. From their year. Their age. She remembered the girl’s birthday being mentioned the other day. She’d just turned eighteen. The girl was pretty. Arousal tingled deliciously through Alice. She loved looking at pretty girls. It turned her on. And this girl hadn’t seen them. She was totally unaware, head in a book, scribbling down some notes. Alice let her eyes feast on the girl. Her delicate hands, her hair, the sweep of her neck. The glimpse of a thigh, showing as her skirt rode up.

The arousal crept through Alice, dark as the shadow she was lurking in.

Something told her she couldn’t stay there.

Alice pulled Sandra after her.

“What do you think of her?” Alice asked. She and Sandra were now standing in front of the desk at which their classmate, Mia, was sitting.

Pretty.

The heat in Alice rose higher.

“What do you two want?” Mia asked defensively, looking up from the book she’d been reading.

“Um, yeah, she’s cute,” Sandra declared, ignoring the other girl’s question. “I mean, not as cute as you, but she’s rocking those nerd glasses. They really suit her dark hair. Those tits look smaller than yours but that’s a pretty hot bod under there. The uniform is a bit baggy but I’ve seen her in gym class. Oh God, yeah, I think. Yeah. I could totally get into her. She’s hot.”

Sandra was right. Mia was hot. She was shorter than either Sandra or Alice, and thin, almost boyish. But Alice could get into that as well. Especially with how wide the dark-haired girl’s eyes looked behind those glasses.

“What the hell?” Mia hissed. “What sort of fucked up game is this? I thought you two hated each other. Are you a couple of pervs now?”

“Yes?” Alice asked. She wasn’t even sure what question she was asking.

“Yes,” Sandra replied, a smile curling the corner of her lips.

“What?” Mia cried. “What do you mean, ‘yes’?”

Alice knew that Sandra hadn’t been speaking to their classmate. “Well then,” she said, reaching into her bag as Sandra did the same. “Mia.”

Sandra finished the sentence for her. “We’ve got something to show you.”

“Just get lost you two,” Mia grumbled. “Some of us have work to do.”

“Looking at girls isn’t enough,” Alice announced, ignoring Mia’s complaint. “We need to do an experiment.”

“You’re into experiments, aren’t you Mia?” That was Sandra. But it could just as well have been Alice.

Mia was the truly brainy one in their year. There was nothing to complain about with Alice’s grades. Or Sandra’s. But it was Mia who really had the brains. So of course she’d be happy to help with an experiment.

Something wasn’t right with that logic, but Alice ignored her concerns.

She’d pulled something out of her backpack. “Mia,” she declared. “Look at these.”

“You have to look at these,” Sandra added, continuing where Alice left off. She’d retrieved something as well.

There was something heavy in Alice’s hand. Something important. Alice wasn’t looking at her hand. She was looking at Mia. Watching as the other girl’s eyes slowly widened. As the light drained from those eyes, thoughts slipping from Mia’s head as the girl’s gaze turned glassy. Something more important than thought was leaking from the dark-haired girl.

Alice glanced down. She was holding her candle in her hand. Sandra was holding hers. They’d picked up their candles from the shelf. Snuffed out the flames and put them in their backpacks.

Why hadn’t she remembered that?

It didn’t matter.

Alice wondered if Sandra’s candle was as heavy as hers. She could barely hold it up. She had to hold it up. She had to.

As so much drained out of Mia.

The candles were so blue. Mia would know that. She was staring at the candles.

Alice looked up. Mia’s eyes were so empty now. Alice wondered if the dark-haired girl’s mind was as empty. Staring at the candles was making Mia’s mind so empty.

Alice knew that.

It was what staring at the candles did.

Alice didn’t remember putting the candle in her backpack that morning. She didn’t know why she had brought it to school.

She was so glad that she had.

“You’re going to come with us, Mia,” Alice grinned.

“And then you’re going to help us,” Sandra added.

“With an experiment.”

“You like experiments, right?”

Mia didn’t answer, the girl simply nodding as she rose unsteadily from her chair.

Her eyes were so empty. Alice could see the blue of the candles reflected in them.

Alice and Sandra slipped one arm into each of Mia’s elbows, the girl’s mouth hanging open as they pulled her along. Mia didn’t resist. But she didn’t help either. She just let the other two girls pull her along. Like a toy.

Like a doll.

Alice and Sandra guided their dark-haired classmate back to the storeroom, Mia stumbling between them. They still held their candles, the other girl’s eyes fixed on them the entire way.

“So you think she’s hot?” Alice asked, Mia now standing in front of them, the girl swaying gently from side to side.

“Yeah,” Sandra replied eagerly, her eyes fixed on their classmate. Mia stared back, her eyes vacant. Not at Alice and her girlfriend, but at the candles where they again sat on the shelf, the blue flames flickering.

When did we light them?

As she glanced at the candles Alice forgot that she’d even had that thought. She turned back to Mia. Mia was going to help her girlfriend. Alice frowned. She didn’t know how Mia was going to help. But she was.

Mia’s eyes were so empty.

We did that. Run. Alice wanted to say the word. Wanted to tell the other girl to get away. A part of her, a small part at the back of her mind, wanted to run. Run and run and never look back. She couldn’t. There was a blue light and she had to do this.

She was so turned on.

She was with her girlfriend and another pretty girl.

“Hmm,” Alice pondered. “I don’t know. I mean, she is hot. But girls know when other girls are hot. Doesn’t mean anything. Would you like to see her tits?”

“God, yes,” Sandra grinned, the light in her eyes turning predatory.

“Oh,” Alice pouted. “That’s a bit mean. Telling your girlfriend you want to see another girl’s tits. Still, I’m a good girlfriend. So…”

She sauntered around behind Mia. Somehow she knew that she shouldn’t get between the girl and the candles. “You don’t mind, do you Mia? I mean, it’s just an experiment. And you love experiments. Don’t say anything. Just nod.”

Mia nodded. Slowly, her chin rising and falling.

“That’s good,” Alice declared. Then frowned. Was it? What was good about her reaching around the girl and undoing the buttons on Mia’s blouse? It seemed an odd thing to be doing in front of her girlfriend. Had Mia really agreed? Something about this didn’t seem right.

Alice was slipping the girl’s blouse off her shoulders.

That felt good, the brush of her fingers against Mia’s skin sending jolts of pleasure through Alice.

Sandra moaned.

“I see what you mean,” Alice observed, peering down over Mia’s shoulders as she threw the girl’s blouse away. “They’re not that big, are they?” Her own breasts were only a B-Cup. She was sure Mia was smaller than that.

“Take her bra off,” Sandra pleaded. “Please.”

There was something so wrong about this. But maybe that was just making it hotter. Stripping another girl. In front of Sandra. Doing it for Sandra.

Alice flipped the catch on Mia’s bra, whipped the garment away. “Ta Da!”

Sandra swallowed visibly.

“Do you like them?” Alice grinned, reaching around Mia to play with the girl’s nipples. She didn’t know about her girlfriend but she was turned on. She loved getting her hands on a girl’s tits. Pretty girls turned her on. She wanted them. Mia was pretty. She turned Alice on.

“Fuck, yes!” Sandra cried. In a flash Alice’s girlfriend covered the distance to Mia, her hands finding the shorter girl’s tits. Their hands, together, on Mia’s small assets, was pushing Alice’s arousal through the roof.

But this was for Sandra. Alice had to be a good girlfriend.

Something told her that.

She slipped her hands out of the way. Crept around behind her girlfriend as Sandra continued to grope Mia’s tits.

“Are you turned on?” Alice whispered as she nuzzled Sandra’s neck. “Is she making you all hot and bothered and horny?”

She knew that Sandra’s eyes were locked on Mia. But that was alright. It was Alice whose hands were all over Sandra.

“Yes!” Sandra cried. “God, yes.”

“Hmm, I don’t know,” Alice mused, stepping back. “Tits are one thing. Are they all you want? I don’t think playing with another girl’s tits proves that you’re gay. I think we need more. Do you want more?”

“I want her naked!” Sandra declared.

“We can do that.” They could. Mia wasn’t resisting. The brunette’s eyes were still fixed on the candles. But that didn’t mean they should do this. Stripping another girl, using her like this. That wasn’t right. Alice knew that.

But it was right.

Something told her that.

Something that was more important than anything she knew.

Mia wouldn’t say no.

Alice paused, just for a moment, her eyes on the candles that held Mia’s gaze.

Doing this was so right.

Grinning, she spun back to Mia, eased down the zipper on the other girl’s pleated skirt. Let the garment drop to Mia’s ankles. With a yank Alice pulled Mia’s panties down, a sharp intake of breath coming from Sandra.

Alice slipped back around behind their classmate, slid her hands over Mia’s slim hips. “Is she turning you on? Is her pussy turning you on? It looks like a nice pussy. I thought yours would be the first pussy I’d see. But this will just make it more special when I do see yours.”

Sandra didn’t say anything, her eyes fixed on Mia. From the flush on Sandra’s cheeks and the way her chest was heaving with every breath Alice had a pretty good idea just how turned on her girlfriend was.

Alice grinned. “I think she’s turned on too. This is turning you on, right Mia? Having a girl feel you up?”

Mia just nodded again, her mouth hanging open. Something was telling Alice that she shouldn’t do this. That she wasn’t just asking the girl questions. That, right now, Mia was soft. Vulnerable. Like wax. That she could be shaped. Alice shouldn’t do this. She didn’t want to do this. There was something screaming and screaming in her head not to do this.

The candles told her that the screaming wasn’t important.

The candles told her what to say.

Alice was quivering with arousal at being so close to a naked girl.

“You like this,” Alice whispered in Mia’s ears, feeling the girl quivering against her. “You like having a girl play with your tits.” One hand twisted one of Mia’s nipples while the other hand fell lower, traced the length of Mia’s opening, a tiny mewl escaping from the dark-haired girl’s lips. “You like having a girl feel you up. Oh God, you do. You’re so wet. This is turning you on so much. You love it when a girl plays with you.”

Mia nodded.

“My turn,” Sandra insisted, gently pushing Alice’s hand out of the way. From the way Mia’s hips bucked Alice was sure that her girlfriend wasn’t just teasing Mia. A glance over Mia’s shoulders confirmed her suspicions, Sandra’s fingers disappearing inside the other girl.

“You are wet,” Sandra smiled thinly. “God, you’re dripping. You must love this. You love it when a girl plays with your pussy. You want it. You love it when a girl fingers you.”

From Mia’s hoarse breathing Alice was sure that her girlfriend was right.

But this wasn’t just about Mia.

“So,” Alice asked casually, her hands still exploring Mia’s assets. “What do you think now?”

“Probably,” Sandra grinned back teasingly. “God, girls are amazing. But we haven’t finished the experiment yet.”

Alice could only agree that girls were amazing. Her eyes fell to Mia’s arse. It was small, but looked so firm and round, like a delicate plum. She loved her hands on Sandra’s arse. She wanted them on Mia’s.

Her eyes almost lost focus as her hands found the dark-haired girl’s arse. Almost. She was staring into Sandra’s eyes. Sandra’s eyes were so blue.

Weren’t they green?

Right now they were blue.

The same blue as the candles.

Alice leaned forward, over Mia’s shoulder, Sandra leaning towards her. Alice heard Mia moan as Alice’s lips met her girlfriend’s. Alice sank into the silky kiss. She wanted more from her girlfriend. Needed more. One hand slipped down, over the curve of Mia’s arse, slipped underneath the shorter girl, her fingers brushing against Sandra’s where they were pumping in and out of Mia’s sopping opening. Heat was pouring from Alice’s centre as she slipped one finger, then a second, inside the dark-haired girl, another mewl escaping Mia’s lips. Sandra’s fingers slid against hers, Alice’s knees almost buckling in need.

But right now Mia’s pussy was for Sandra.

Slowly Alice withdrew her fingers. She could feel how wet they were. So very wet. She was so wet. Slowly she drew the fingers back, up the crack of Mia’s arse. Mia’s arse had looked so good.

So inviting.

Alice’s finger was circling Mia’s rosebud. God, she loved girls’ arses. Pretty girls turned her on so much. She wanted them. She wanted them so much.

Something tried to tell her no. Or that, even if she did want them, not like this. What she was doing to Mia. It wasn’t right. Not when Mia was so soft.

Like melted wax.

Like a candle.

Alice pushed, the muscles around Mia’s opening resisting her. Hot, liquid, arousal pulsed through Alice as Mia gasped. Alice pushed harder, her finger forcing its way inside. Mia grunted. Alice didn’t know if it was in pain or pleasure.

“You love this,” she whispered in the dark-haired girl’s ear. It was better if Mia enjoyed this, wasn’t it?

She was certainly enjoying it. Mia’s arsehole felt so good, tight around her finger.

Maybe she’d get to do this to Sandra.

Alice was almost cumming

But not yet.

“You love this so much,” Alice whispered again as her finger pushed deeper, one knuckle, then another, sinking into Mia’s rectum. Alice’s centre was hot and pulsing, raw lust clawing through her as she pressed herself against Mia’s naked body. She felt the girl sag, Mia’s body held between her and Sandra. Alice worked her finger around in Mia’s rear, pushed deeper still, thick delicious heat spreading from Alice’s centre. “You love it when a girl takes you. When a girl fills you. Pussy, arse, mouth, you don’t mind. You just want a girl inside you. You need it. And you need to do it to them.”

Alice could almost hear the words before she spoke them, the candles whispering to her.

Sandra was whispering more words in Mia’s other ear. Words about pussies and breasts and girl’s arses and how Mia loved them. Alice imagined their words pouring into the girl’s empty head.

There was a pounding in Alice’s head. Something telling her to stop.

She couldn’t stop, her finger thrusting in and out of her classmate’s arse. Need raced through her, alive, all-consuming. Mia’s arsehole was so tight, so wonderfully tight around her finger. She needed to be deeper, as deep as she could be. Her clit was humming as she pressed herself against Mia. She loved pretty girls and their arses so much. Something brushed against her finger. Were those Sandra’s fingers, almost meeting hers inside the dark-haired girl, through Mia’s inner walls? That would be so hot. Alice was so wet, her panties had to be soaked. Her finger was so deep in a pretty girl’s arse and Sandra’s fingers were in the girl’s pussy and she was kissing Sandra and she just couldn’t stop.

“You love it. You need it. You’ll cum and cum and cum.” Was that her voice? Sandra’s? Both of them?

Alice’s orgasm blasted over her. Sandra screaming her own crest into Alice’s mouth as Mia bucked and moaned between them.

“So,” Alice grinned a few minutes later. “Gay?”

“Definitely,” Sandra replied, her eyes still fixed on the naked Mia, the girl simply standing there, swaying, in nothing more than her black school shoes and her white socks and her glasses and the juices that trickled down her legs.

“Hmm,” Alice pondered, leaning in to Mia’s ear again. “What about you, Mia? Do you like girls or boys? Both?”

It didn’t matter what the girl had been before Alice and Sandra had led her here. Mia was soft now. She could be shaped. Anything Alice wanted. Anything Alice said.

Mia was into girls now. So into girls. Like Alice and Sandra. She could make Mia just like them.

No! Something wouldn’t let her, that pounding back in her head.

“Do you like boys?” she asked.

Mia nodded.

Alice could take that from her. Crush it.

The candles wanted her to do that.

Something else wouldn’t let her.

The attention of the candles was fixed on her. Waiting. Watching. Alice didn’t know how they did that without eyes. She didn’t know how the candles spoke to her.

The attention of the candles bore down on her like weight. So heavy. Heavier than the candle felt in her hand when she carried. Like the world was crushing her. The candles were telling Alice to make Mia gay. Just like she was. It was so easy to do what the candles wanted.

Something in Alice screamed that she didn’t have to.

“Hmm. I know. Bi? Pan? Who cares? Gender doesn’t matter to you, Mia. You’ll take anyone you think is attractive.” That was alright, wasn’t it? She was just adding to Mia’s choices. There wasn’t anything wrong with that, was there?

The candles were still watching her. There was something almost amused about their regard.

The weight eased.

Sandra grinned, a light in her eyes. Her blue eyes. “Anyone. You want them. All of them. You’re a slut.”

Oh God, had Sandra had to say that? But it was such a hot idea, Mia fucking a never ending trail of lovers. Alice’s insides were melting at the thought. “A nerdy slut,” Alice added. Had it been the candles telling her to say that? Something told her she could have Mia walk out the door an empty-headed bimbo.

She wouldn’t do that.

Even if her eyes were the same shade of blue as the candles.

Sandra seemed to like Alice’s idea. “Such a hot, nerdy, slut.” Alice’s girlfriend was grinning at Mia. Then her eyes, her green eyes, snapped to Alice. “Why?” she asked.

Alice’s heart ached. There was a world of pain in that one word from her girlfriend. Sandra looked so lost and confused and hurt. Alice wanted to hold her. Kiss her. Make that pain go away. She had to say something.

“Blue.”

The lost look vanished.

It had never been there.

Sandra was looking at Mia. With eyes that were blue. She hadn’t looked at Alice. The tear running down Sandra’s cheek was simply because she was so turned on.

“You love us doing this,” Sandra declared.

Alice realised that Sandra was still stroking Mia’s pussy, her own finger still deep in the girl’s arse.

“You’ll let us do it again,” Alice had to say that. Had to. She loved pretty girls. Loved their arses and their pussies. Maybe next time she’d get to finger Mia’s pussy while Sandra took the girl’s arse.

They’d need to do it again. Something told Alice that. Over and over. Until something inside Mia that was soft now had hardened.

Mia’s eyes were so empty, reflected blue flame flickering in them.

“You love girls,” Sandra added. “They turn you on.”

“You love their tits.”

“You love our tits.”

“You want to suck our tits.” Alice wanted Mia’s lips around her nipples. She wanted it so much.

Sandra was staring down at the dark-haired girl, her blue eyes alight. Did Alice’s eyes look like that?

Something stopped her thinking about it.

“What size is she?” Sandra asked.

Reluctantly Alice withdrew her finger, went hunting for Mia’s bra.

“She’s just an A-cup,” Alice announced eventually. She had to say something more. She didn’t want to. She was fighting not to say the words. But what did it matter, after everything they’d already done? The weight of the candles was back. She could only fight it so much.

“God, why do you even wear a bra, with tits that small?” Her tone was so derisive, Alice shrinking at the sound of her own voice. Hating it. But she knew that didn’t show. She wanted to stop. Wanted to apologise. She couldn’t. She had to say the words. Like a recording. Like a toy. “That would be hot, right? Not wearing a bra anymore? No more bras for you Mia. Not unless we tell you. I’m keeping this one.”

“Might be the last bra you’ll ever wear,” Sandra crooned. “You love the idea of having your tits free. You love thinking of other girl’s tits. Of our tits. Just thinking about our tits will turn you on. Make your own little titties so hard. And as you won’t be wearing a bra we’ll see that. And maybe,” Sandra added, Alice’s eyes glued to her girlfriend as the other blonde slowly undid the buttons on her blouse, “if you’re good at sucking them we’ll let you suck our tits again sometime.”

There was a light in Mia’s eyes now. A hungry, desperate, light as the dark-haired girl’s eyes fixed themselves on Sandra’s chest. As Sandra slipped out of her blouse and bra. Mia’s eyes jerked to Alice as she matched her girlfriend, topless like Sandra. Something told Alice that Mia was going to be very good at sucking their tits. It was their candles, the blue flames flickering at the corner of her vision.

The candles were always right.

Mia was good at sucking their tits.

* * *

“I’ve got a confession,” Alice said, sometime later, after she’d re-joined her friend Tanya.

I should tell her about Mia. God, how could we do that? We raped her. What have we done? Alice wanted the ground to swallow her up. What she and Sandra had done was wrong. So wrong. Fingering the other girl’s arse and pussy. Making Mia suck their tits. Shame and embarrassment flooded through Alice. She couldn’t believe what she’d done, making the girl do it, twisting her, changing her.

How did we do it? The candles-

A sharp searing pain, like a razor edged in diamond, sliced through Alice’s head. She had to remember the candles. What they’d done.

The thoughts disappeared, swallowed by something blue.

They’d never been there.

She couldn’t believe how much she’d enjoyed what they’d done with Mia. The images were so vivid, memories of hot, exquisite, bliss, riding her young body, time after time.

Arousal was washing through her again. She’d cum so many times. So had Sandra and Mia.

Maybe she should tell Tanya just how many times she’d cum from Mia sucking her tits.

Might not be such a good idea.

She couldn’t tell Tanya any of fun she’d had with Sandra and Mia. Her friend wouldn’t understand. Even if it had been amazing. Alice had never thought Mia was into girls. But somehow she’d just known. And Mia hadn’t objected at all when Alice and Sandra had proposed the three of them having some fun together. Mia had been so eager to join them. The dark-haired girl had been so good at it. Amazingly good at sucking Alice’s tits.

Maybe Mia would be a just as good at licking her pussy.

But she wasn’t ready for that, not yet.

For a moment Alice wondered whether she meant herself or Mia. But that didn’t matter.

She was talking to her friend.

“Huh?” Tanya responded, obviously confused.

“I’m gay,” Alice declared.

“What?” Tanya cried, disbelief etched on her features before she gathered herself. “You can’t be. I mean, you, boys. Daniel. Oh. Is that why you broke up with him, because.”

“Broke up with who?” Alice asked, her turn to be confused. She didn’t know what her friend was talking about. She’d just told Tanya she was gay and her friend was blathering about some boy.

“Daniel,” Tanya replied, confused. “Your boyfriend. Well, your, ex, now.”

“What?” Tanya just wasn’t making any sense. “I’ve never had a boyfriend.”

“What?” Tanya echoed. “But. Oh. Right. Not a real one. Well, if you say so. So, um, how long have you, uh, known?”

“Forever,” Alice replied. It had been forever. Or years, at the very least. It hadn’t just been a couple of days. That couldn’t be true.

“Well, um, congratulations?” Tanya offered uncertainly. “Don’t worry, doesn’t bother me. More boys for me right? But, uh, do you think I’m hot?”

Alice raised an eyebrow at her friend. Of course she thought Tanya was hot. But Alice had a girlfriend. So it wasn’t as if she going to do anything about just how attractive she thought Tanya was.

But after what they’d done with Mia, well…

That night Alice lay on her bed, remembering all the fun she and Sandra had had with the other girl. Alice’s breasts were aching and her hand was stroking her pussy as the memories played out before her. Her finger in Mia’s arse had been so nasty, but even now the thought made her breath catch and centre pulse as need tightened the muscles in her thighs.

What they’d done to Mia.

Stripping her. Fingering her. Raping her. Raping her mind.

They hadn’t just had fun with Mia. They’d changed her. Somehow. Shaped her. Like soft wax.

The candles. The candles had let them change Mia. Had made them change her, twisting her. Making her like what Alice and Sandra had done to her. Making Mia like them finger her. Making her want it. Making her want to suck Alice’s and Sandra’s tits.

Alice couldn’t breathe. The enormity of what she and Sandra had done pushed down on her. How could they have done that? How could they be so cruel? How could she live with it? Tears were running down her cheeks and her hands had formed into fists, the fingernails cutting into her palms.

It was so wrong.

She didn’t know how she could live with the guilt. She half-rose out of bed, not knowing what she was doing but she had to do something.

Alice’s eyes landed on the candle, as it sat on her bedside table, blue flame flickering.

She remembered the weight of the candles pushing down on her. Like it was now. Watching her. Knowing her. Pushing down on her mind. Alice didn’t understand how a candle could do that. She tried pushing back. Just for a moment she could feel the candle, the wax, the heat of the flame.

Her strength failed as something greater pushed back.

God, it had been so hot with Mia. And the other girl had been so into it. So what if they’d changed Mia? Really, they’d only been helping her. Helping Mia find out just how hot girls were was simply doing the other girl a favour. It was the right thing to do.

Especially with how good it felt to have her hands on Mia’s tits. With how amazing Mia’s lips felt on her tits. With how mind-numblingly awesome the orgasms had been.

No! Something was shouting in the back of Alice’s mind. Telling her to fight. What they’d done was wrong. They’d warped their classmate into something she wasn’t. Something she would have never wanted to be. Alice’s eyes were swimming in tears. She could barely see. Just something …

Blue.

A weight pushed out of the candle, crushing her.

Alice’s thoughts splintered, tiny glittering fragments, rushing away from her. Alice felt stretched so thin, pain wracking her, her muscles rigid, the agony almost unbearable.

The lights rushed back together, blue flames, piling into her head, leaving her breathless.

And if they didn’t come back together quite the way they had been before, well, Alice didn’t notice that.

She fell back on her bed, her eyes fixed on the candle

Bliss spread through Alice as her fingernail traced the line of her labia. What they’d done to Mia was so hot.

The candle was looking at her. It didn’t have eyes but Alice could feel it attention on her. Like tiny fingers crawling over her skin. Crawling inside her. Blanking her thoughts.

That tiny voice in the back of her mind ran and hid.

It had felt so good to finger Mia’s arse.

Alice couldn’t wait to do it to Sandra. Have her girlfriend’s fingers in her, have her fingers in Sandra.

Today had been so good.

If there were tears on her face they were tears of joy.

The candle told Alice that.

(To be continued)