The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Apprenticeship

Part 5

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2020

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

“So, today?” Alice asked, looking up from where she’d been licking her girlfriend’s pussy. Her girlfriend’s sweet, delicious pussy. God, Sandra tasted so good.

Sandra gazed back at her, the other blonde’s green eyes cloudy with lust.

It wasn’t a surprise. Alice wasn’t sure how many times Sandra had cum on Alice’s tongue. It was going to be her turn soon. But she needed to give Sandra one more orgasm.

She’d surprised her girlfriend this morning, getting her mother to drop her at Sandra’s house well before school. Spun a story about how there was an assignment they needed to work on. Alice wasn’t sure that her mother had bought it, even though her mother had smiled and nodded. Alice’s mother knew Sandra was Alice’s girlfriend.

“I’m sure you have a lot to do together.”

Alice didn’t want to think too hard about all the things her mother could have meant by that.

Seeing Sandra had driven the worries straight out of her head.

Early as it was Sandra had already been dressed. Like she was expecting Alice. Even though Alice had meant it as a surprise. Had something told Sandra that Alice was coming? Alice wasn’t even sure where the idea to head over to Sandra’s had come from. It had occurred to her, in the night. When she’d been staring.

The thoughts vanished from Alice’s head. She loved her girlfriend. She loved her girlfriend’s pussy. She took another lick, long and slow and firm, Sandra squirming under her attentions.

Alice knew that they’d wanted to wait. Make their first time special. They’d tried so hard to wait. But she couldn’t wait any longer. She wanted her girlfriend so much.

As soon as the bedroom door had closed behind her Alice had pushed Sandra back on to her bed while furiously kissing her girlfriend. Ripped Sandra’s panties away. There might have been a tearing sound, but she wasn’t sure. All she knew was how beautiful Sandra was, lying on her bed in her school uniform, skirt hiked up around her waist. Alice hadn’t hesitated, licking and sucking and kissing, both girls soon having to muffle their screams of orgasm.

Their first time was special. Everything with her girlfriend was special. She hadn’t expected to cum just from eating out her girlfriend, her fingers stroking her own opening. But it made sense, Alice supposed, in the moments she could string thoughts together. She came from sucking her girlfriend’s tits. And this was even better. Cumming from eating Sandra out only made sense.

Alice licked again. But not too hard. Not slipping in. That had to wait.

Why?

The thought didn’t hold.

She licked again. She loved making Sandra cum. Making her girlfriend cum was so good, it had waves of need pulsing through her, hot and electric and irresistible. Like her girlfriend was irresistible. The tip of Alice’s tongue circled Sandra’s clit, that hard point the centre of her universe, the fingers of one hand stroking Sandra’s labia. Alice’s other hand played at her own opening. They were both so wet and so close to cumming. Alice’s pulse thundered in her head. She needed to do this.

Sandra’s hips bucked, her spasms sending Alice’s crest cascading through her.

“My turn,” Sandra declared.

Before Alice could do anything else Sandra grabbed her, spun them over so Sandra was on top, one hand pinning Alice to the bed while the other reached up under Alice’s skirt. Alice squirmed and made a token effort to push Sandra off her. She didn’t want to do that, but it felt so good to writhe under her girlfriend. Her head was filled with thoughts of Sandra, with arousal. Sandra grinned down at her, her beautiful green eyes flashing.

A memory of Sandra with blue eyes shot through Alice.

“I’m going to lick your pussy,” Sandra grinned.

Alice’s thoughts disintegrated. She could hardly breathe, anticipation humming through her body. She’d wanted Sandra’s to eat her out. To make love to her. For so long. She was dying for it. She’d been wanting it for so long she couldn’t remember how long it had been.

It couldn’t have just been days.

That was impossible.

Alice forgot those thoughts as Sandra laid a line of kisses down her body. Alice was thrashing. She knew where those kisses were headed. Wanted it. Needed it.

Alice’s body was singing as Sandra pulled Alice’s panties down.

That was nothing to the bliss she felt as Sandra’s tongue traced the line of her opening. Alice’s hips thrust up. She needed more. She needed everything her girlfriend was willing to give her. She had to grab one of Sandra’s pillows and bite into it to stop from screaming out her girlfriend’s name at the top of her lungs.

Their first time was special.

“So,” Sandra drawled, who knew how many orgasms later. Alice’s girlfriend was propped up on one elbow, the fingers of her other hand slowly walking across Alice’s stomach. God, Sandra was so beautiful, her hair a delightful mess and her makeup streaked with Alice’s juices. They were going to have to fix their hair and makeup. “Good?”

“Good?” Alice replied, dumbfounded. She hit her girlfriend with the pillow, Sandra laughing as she fended off the blow. “It was fantastic,” Alice declared. It was always fantastic. Every time her girlfriend ate her out was just heaven. Even though they’d done it so many times, every time was amazing. Each one better than the last.

What? Wasn’t today? Alice struggled with the thought, trying to hold on to it. She remembered sitting in her mother’s car, anticipating this. Wondering what it would be like. Because they’d never done it before. That couldn’t be right. They’d done this so many times. She loved her girlfriend. She must have just been remembering their first time.

Which was so long ago.

Something told Alice that.

Something sitting on a table by Sandra’s bed, burning blue.

Something Alice believed.

She smiled at her girlfriend, her insides melting.

“You were saying?” Sandra asked, as she pulled on a new pair of panties. Alice had ruined her girlfriend’s original pair, the tattered remnants lying on the floor. “Today?”

“Yeah,” Alice shrugged, making a vague stab at casual while butterflies desperately tried to escape her stomach. “Today. You ready?”

“Yeah,” Sandra nodded tightly.

They were coming out at school today.

* * *

Fearful of what lay ahead Alice tightened her grip on Sandra’s hand as they headed in to school. Sandra was gripping her hand just as tightly.

There wasn’t a sound. People were looking at them. Alice wanted to run away and hide. It was only that Sandra was by her side that kept her from fleeing in terror. All these people were looking at her, disbelief etched on their faces.

Alice made herself keep walking. There was a snicker from off to the left, but Sandra silenced that with a look.

Alice could see the questions in Tanya’s eyes, the shock on the faces of Sandra’s friends.

She kept walking.

“So this is it, huh?” There was someone in front of Alice. “You’re a fucking dyke? No wonder you never put out.”

Oh. It was that Daniel guy. Alice wasn’t sure what he was talking about. Tanya had said Daniel was her boyfriend. But that wasn’t right. Alice had never had a boyfriend. Maybe she’d made him think he was. When she was hiding. That might make sense.

“Get lost, loser,” Sandra hissed, moving to stand in between Alice and Daniel. “And take your micro-dick with you.”

Anger flashed in Daniel’s eyes. “You fucking lesb—”

“Is there a problem here?”

Relief washed through Alice. It was Miss Lucas, her English teacher. Her hot, yummy, English teacher. Alice couldn’t believe that she’d never noticed that before. The woman could only be a few years older than Alice, with gorgeous red hair that burned like polished copper in the sun and just the right amount of curves on her lithe frame. And blue eyes. There was a hint of freckles on her face, lust shooting through Alice as she gazed at them.

“No problem at all,” Sandra smiled innocently. “Right, Daniel?”

Daniel glared at Alice and Sandra before mumbling something and storming off.

Miss Lucas glanced at where Alice and Sandra were still holding hands and sighed. “If you have any trouble, come and talk to me or one of the other teachers, okay?”

“Thanks Miss Lucas,” Sandra replied.

“We will,” Alice added. Although talking to her teacher wasn’t what was uppermost on her mind.

* * *

“Why her?” Tanya hissed after they’d settled into class. “I mean, okay, you’re gay, I get that. But her?

“What do you mean?” Alice replied, genuinely confused. “She’s gorgeous.” She smiled, dreamily, at where Sandra sat a few desks away. “Her lips are so soft and her boobs are divine and. Oh.” Her friend probably didn’t want to know that.

“Um, uh, yeah.” Tanya was clearly not as comfortable with the details as she made out. “But you hate her.”

“Oh that? I never did, not really.”

“What?” Tanya cried, then stifled herself as Miss Lucas glared in their direction. “So you mean you were pretending?” she continued in a hissed whisper. “So no-one knew? How long have you two been together? Why didn’t you tell me? I thought we were friends.”

Alice’s stomach dropped away at the hurt frown on her friend’s face. Tanya was her friend. Alice felt guilty about keeping secrets from her friend. She should have told Tanya about Sandra. Sometimes it felt like it had only been days that she and Sandra had been together. But it had been years. She didn’t know why there was a little kernel of doubt. It had been years.

Anyway, she should have told Tanya.

“Sorry,” she offered lamely.

“As long as we’re still friends, I forgive you,” Tanya declared magnanimously. “But you’re still going to have sit with me in class.”

“What?” Alice wanted to be with Sandra. Wanted to be next to her girlfriend. Wanted to kiss her.

“I saw you two earlier, outside class. You sit next to her you’ll have your tongues back down each other’s throats in two minutes.”

Alice had to admit that Tanya was right. “Okay,” she agreed, reluctantly.

“Friends?”

“Friends.”

* * *

Not everyone was as supportive as Tanya.

As soon as the bell for the lunchbreak had sounded Alice had ducked off to find Sandra, the last class not being one they shared. Alice had hurriedly told Tanya they were all going to eat together. She wasn’t too sure how their friend groups were going to react to the new situation. But they had to try.

As soon as she found her girlfriend Alice kissed Sandra on the lips, nothing more, no matter how much more she wanted to do.

Even so there was a wolf-whistle, Sandra silencing the source with a glare.

Alice took Sandra’s hand as they set off together.

“Thank you for this morning,” Sandra whispered before she kissed Alice’s cheek.

Alice melted, hot, delicious, arousal spreading through her from the contact, her eyelids fluttering.

“Fucking lesbos.”

“Dyke whores.”

The words cracked, like the lash of a whip.

It was Sandra’s friends. Or maybe ex-friends, from what they were saying. Melanie and Dawn. The two brunettes were the only other people in the corridor. Everyone else had disappeared. Sandra’s friends were both pretty, Dawn with her almost-back hair and tawny beige skin, Melanie’s skin and hair lighter. Alice couldn’t help but be turned on as she looked at them, no matter what they’d said or the hate-filled expressions distorting their features. Looking at pretty girls turned her on. She knew that.

Something had told her.

Something she believed.

“What did you say?” Sandra demanded.

“You heard us,” Dawn shot back, the girl’s dark eyes flashing with hate. “You make me sick. God, to think I was friends with you.”

“Yeah,” Melanie added, her voice dripping with disdain. “It’s just wrong.”

“Really?” Sandra shot back, a thin smile on her lips. “What if we had something we could show you?”

“Something that could change your mind.” Alice had to struggle to keep from giggling. She didn’t know why, but something about what she’d just said struck her as funny.

“What?” Melanie cried. “You think some dyke porn is going to turn us into sickos like you?”

“Oh no,” Sandra grinned.

“It’s nothing like that,” Alice added.

“But it really is important.”

“That we show you.”

“God, what are you two?” Dawn huffed. “Some sort of lesbo Barbie twins?”

Alice didn’t think that was fair. Both she and Sandra were blonde and tall and attractive. But they didn’t look like twins. And Barbie was a doll. They weren’t dolls. Something scratched at the back of her mind. Something important. Something about dolls and her and Sandra and Nichole and Ruth and Lisa and her mother and Mia.

She wouldn’t think about it. She was reaching into her backpack.

Dawn had her arms folded, was still glaring at them. Melanie didn’t look so certain, her eyes flicking from Alice and Sandra to the corridor behind them. The brunette looked so tense, as if at any moment she was going to run.

Maybe you should.

Something felt so heavy in Alice’s hand. Her candle. She must have put it in her backpack again. She didn’t remember. It didn’t matter. She had to show it to these girls. “Just look at them,” she said.

“You have to look at them,” Sandra added.

“They’re blue.”

“So very blue.”

The eyes of the two girls glazed over, emptying, the tension in them dropping away. Until they just stood there, little smiles on their faces. They were so still.

Like.

Like.

That scratching at the back of Alice’s mind was insistent, like leaves on a tree scraping against a window. Never stopping, as the wind kept blowing and blowing. It was trying to tell her something. Something she wasn’t supposed to know.

“Come on,” Sandra declared, pointing the way to a nearby classroom, still holding her candle out where the other two girls could see. Melanie and Dawn pivoted, marched in the direction indicated. “And then we can be friends again.”

Alice followed along. She knew that she had to.

Something told her that.

Something in her hand.

Dawn’s and Melanie’s eyes were still so empty as they stood in front of the two blondes. They hadn’t bothered locking the door. Somehow Alice knew no-one was going to be coming in.

She and Sandra were still holding their candles, cradling them in their hands.

“Now what did they call us?” Sandra asked, innocently.

“Dykes. Lesbos,” Alice replied offhandedly.

“Well,” her girlfriend shrugged, just as nonchalantly. “You can’t say they were wrong.”

“But they weren’t very nice about it. Are you sure you want to be friends with them?”

“They’re not so bad when you get to know them,” Sandra replied defensively. “We just need to show them how wrong they are. They’ll come around.”

The girls in front of Alice didn’t react at all to the conversation. Didn’t blink. Didn’t move a muscle. Just stood there.

Like.

The scratching in Alice’s head grew louder. She could hear a voice, her voice, could almost make out the words it was saying. Melanie’s and Dawn’s eyes were fixed on the candles she and Sandra held. She could almost see herself. Staring at the candle. She couldn’t remember doing that, but something told her that she had. She’d just knelt there, not moving.

Like a.

“They don’t know how good it is,” Sandra said, smiling wistfully at the other two girls.

“Not like we do,” Some part of Alice was so grateful she had something to say. She wasn’t sure where the words were coming from, but they helped her ignore the pressure in her head. Another part of her was telling herself to shut up and listen to that voice in the back of her head.

“Not like we do,” her girlfriend echoed. “Maybe we should help them.”

“I think we should,” Alice agreed. “Melanie, Dawn, kiss each other.” Slowly the two brunettes turned to face each other, leaned in until their lips met. It wasn’t even chaste, just two heads pushed together.

Like someone was holding them and pushing them together. Like they were two…

“Like you mean it,” Sandra prompted.

Two pairs of lips melted into each other.

“It’s so good,” Alice declared. Somehow she knew what to say. Like something was prompting her.

“So very good.”

“So much better than kissing a boy.” Melanie’s and Dawn’s lips moved hungrily against each other, exploring, giving, taking.

“You want more.”

“You need more,” Alice declared. She could barely contain herself. However hurtful they’d been, Dawn and Melanie were pretty. They looked so good, kissing each other. Alice loved looking at pretty girls. Need was pouring out from her centre, filling her, eager and insistent. She watched as hands started exploring. “Stop,” she said.

“Pull back.” How did Sandra know to say that?

“Look at each other.” How did Alice know to say that? It was what she was supposed to say. Bliss was ripping through her, raw and erotic and burning. Not just at the sight of the two girls before her, but every time she said the right thing. Like a reward.

It didn’t matter.

Dawn and Melanie were staring at each other, their eyes so empty. Somehow Alice knew that the two girls could still see the candles out of the corner of their eyes.

“You love looking at pretty girls.”

“Pretty girls are so hot.”

“They turn you on.”

“You’re so turned on.”

Alice heard the words. Some of them she spoke. Some of them came from Sandra. She didn’t know which was which. Only that they had to be said.

“Reach out.”

“Touch her boob.”

Two hands reached out, slowly, almost mechanically, until they were lying on the swell of the other girl’s breast where it lay under her blouse.

“That’s turning you on, so hard.”

“You love other girl’s breasts. They turn you on so much.”

“You’re almost cumming.”

“You want to touch other girls.”

“Suck their tits.”

“Lick their pussies.

“It’ll make you cum.”

“Only girls can make you cum.”

“Thinking of them. Touching them.”

“Fucking them.”

The weight in Alice’s hand was so heavy. She could feel heat flowing from the candle. When had she lit it? The blue light was falling on Dawn and Melanie. She could see it in their eyes. Blue shadows were flickering around the room. Looming over them. How could two candles do that in the middle of the day?

There was something familiar about this. Dimly Alice remembered what they’d done with Mia. How they’d changed her. It was all so fuzzy but Alice was sure they’d changed Mia. But that was alright, they’d only been helping Mia. Alice was sure of that. Maybe they were helping Sandra’s friends.

Alice didn’t want to think about it. Or the pounding in her head.

She didn’t want to think about what they were doing to the two brunettes. How wrong it was. It was hot. Alice didn’t want to think about that either.

She couldn’t stop herself thinking about it, arousal lighting every nerve in her body.

“Hmm,” Sandra pondered. “Alice, what do we call girls that want to lick other girl’s pussies? Suck their tits? That only cum with other girls?”

“Gay, lesbians,” Alice shrugged. She didn’t know how she could appear so calm when she was anything but. “Though some people might say dyke or lesbo.”

Sandra nodded. “Hey, Melanie, Dawn. Is that what you want to be?”

Looks of horror formed on the faces of the two brunettes.

“No!” Dawn cried. “God no, it’s sick. I’d never want that.”

“My family would kill me,” Melanie exclaimed. “Please. Please don’t.”

“Well, that’s too bad,” Sandra declared, cutting them off. “You should have thought of that before you started calling us names. And it’s so good. What sort of a friend would I be if I didn’t share something so good with you? Now just stand there.”

“And look,” Alice added.

The two girls fell silent, the expression again draining from their faces as they stared at the candles. They were so blank. Just doing what they were told.

The pounding was echoing through Alice’s head, painful now. So painful. She almost dropped her candle.

Melanie and Dawn would do whatever they were told. Whatever Sandra and Alice wanted.

Whatever the candles wanted.

Something was telling her not to think. To just say what she had to say.

She had to think.

Not like the two girls in front of her. They couldn’t think. They were just there for Alice and Sandra to play with.

Like.

Like.

Dolls.

The word rolled through Alice’s head. Maybe she wouldn’t remember it. But she knew it now.

The two girls were standing there, blank, like dolls. And Alice had been saying words that weren’t hers. Parroting them. Like a doll.

She didn’t want to be a doll.

Melanie and Dawn had been so mean.

They deserved everything they got.

Her candle told her that they did.

“You can be our pretty lesbian dolls,” Alice grinned. Alice’s centre was burning at the idea of making the pair into their dolls. Changing them. Like they’d changed Mia. Maybe Mia would be a doll as well. Alice was melting, the thoughts dripping through her mind.

Beside her Sandra groaned. Fear shot through Alice at the pained sound. For a moment she thought he girlfriend was going to fall over. Then Sandra steadied herself. “That’s right,” Sandra said, her voice now heavy with eagerness, the pain gone. “Dolls do what they’re told. So into girls.”

The other two girl’s faces were so blank. Their eyes so empty. Like a doll’s. Like a pretty doll’s. Pretty dolls were such fun to play with. Alice knew that. When she’d been a little girl she’d played with her dolls.

“You’re lesbians. Hot and sexy and you love girls so much.” This was so much more than they’d done to Mia. Alice couldn’t understand that thought. They hadn’t done anything to Mia. They’d done things with Mia. Wonderful, delicious things. But they hadn’t done anything to her.

Had they?

They had. They’d changed her. It had been so hot.

There were too many thoughts in Alice’s head. She couldn’t hold them all. They were too heavy. Like the candle was heavy. There had to be more in it than just wax. There was the voice. And more. Alice could feel something flowing through the candle.

That didn’t make any sense to her.

Listening to Sandra was so much easier.

“Girls are all you want. Gorgeous, hot, yummy girls.”

“Like us,” Alice added. “You’re going to lick our pussies.”

“You’re going to make us cum.”

“Because you’re our dolls.”

“And dolls do what they’re told.”

The two brunettes were so blank. Alice could feel the words slipping into their heads. Changing them. Shaping them. Like they were soft wax.

Like Mia had been.

No! She shouldn’t do this. No matter how terrible the two girls had been or what they’d said or how hot it was. It was wrong.

But it was so hot. Need was dripping out of Alice. Her body was on fire and her breasts were aching and she wanted a girl’s lips around her nipples and a girl’s tongue on her pussy, licking and sucking until she was cumming and cumming and cumming.

A pretty lesbian doll would do that for her.

Melanie and Dawn deserved it.

That made it alright.

No! No, no no. How could she do this? The thought spun in Alice’s head. So many meanings. She had to fight this. She had to.

Something was whispering to her. A voice that she’d heard so often, in the night. How could a voice have a colour? But it did. And even though it was whispering it was drowning out the scream that was telling her not to do this. That other voice was slipping through her mind. It was everywhere. Desperately Alice looked at her girlfriend. Sandra’s eyes were blue. So blue. Not green.

The same blue as the candles.

Were her eyes that blue?

Something told Alice that they were. And how hot it would be to twist and shape these girls.

Her pussy was telling her that was true.

Alice couldn’t hear the screaming any more. There was just a dull pounding in the back of her head.

She ignored it.

There were words she had to say to the two girls in front of her. And things they had to do. Yummy, delicious, mind-meltingly hot things.

Alice giggled. She didn’t remember doing that before.

Something she’d thought had been so funny.

She couldn’t remember what it had been.

“Take off your blouses.” Was it her speaking or Sandra?

“Take off your bras.” It didn’t matter who was saying what. One of them had said one thing and the other had said the other and Melanie and Dawn were doing what they were told. Like good dolls. And their breasts were just so amazing. Pert and firm and mouth-wateringly round, erect nipples that looked rock-hard. Alice’s heart was beating like a trip hammer and she was licking her lips and she wanted them. Her panties had to be soaking, her knees were going weak. Sparks were exploding in front of her eyes and she was drowning in lust.

“Touch her tits.”

“Feel them.”

“You love it. Your hands on a girl’s tits.”

“You love having a girl’s hands on your tits. It’s turning you on.”

“Only girls turn you on.”

“Only girls will ever turn you on.”

“Now look at our tits.” When had she lost her blouse? Her bra? When had Sandra? Alice didn’t know. It didn’t matter. Her nipples were so erect and her breasts ached to be touched and she knew, she knew, that Sandra felt exactly the same.

“Suck our tits.”

“It’ll make you cum. You need to cum sucking our tits.”

“You won’t even need to touch yourself.”

“Just sucking our tits will be enough to make you cum.”

Melanie latched on to Sandra’s breasts while Dawn fell on Alice. The dusky-skinned girl was sucking and licking and kissing like having Alice’s breast in her mouth was more important than having air in there. Dawn’s teeth grazed over her nipple and Alice’s eyes flew wide as the breath shuddered in her throat. From the sounds Sandra was making it seemed like Melanie was just as good.

Alice knew that she wouldn’t have to wonder for long.

Or wonder how good the two girls were at pussylicking.

Alice was drowning in that thought as her first orgasm rode over her.

“You loved sucking our tits,” Sandra declared, sometime later.

“You loved licking our pussies.” Alice knew that was true. She could see the lust burning in Dawn’s eyes.

It was the only thing that was in those dark eyes.

Almost.

Alice wasn’t looking into Dawn’s eyes. She was looking at the girl’s reflection, as Dawn stared at the window they were standing in front of. Alice wondered just how much the girl saw.

“Look at yourself,” she whispered. Somehow she knew that Sandra was saying exactly the same things to Melanie. “Look at what a girl is doing to you.” Three fingers of one of Alice’s hands were slowly thrusting in and out of Dawn’s pussy while one finger of the other hand was buried deep in the girl’s arse.

Her throat tightened in need as she pictured just how deep her fingers were in Dawn.

Alice loved girl’s arses.

Sandra’s fingers were buried just as deep in Melanie.

“You love it,” Alice whispered, before she licked the curve of Dawn’s ear. “You want it. You need it.”

Alice was quivering in need, despite how many times she’d cum. Dawn was so gorgeous, with her silky long black hair and her tawny beige skin and her dark eyes.

Alice couldn’t wait until she had time to eat the girl’s pussy. But right now there were more important things to do.

More important than eating a girl’s pussy?

Alice had trouble with that thought. But then she glanced at the window and everything became clear.

There was one thing Dawn would be seeing beside herself. Alice’s candle. It was sitting on the windowsill. Burning away. Never shrinking, its flame so blue.

It was telling Alice what she had to say as her fingers pumped in and out of Sandra’s friend. Just like Sandra’s candle would be telling Alice’s girlfriend what to say to Melanie.

“You want to do this to girls. You want them to do this to you. You need to. You’re a lesbian. A desperate, horny, lesbian. Always wanting girls. Say, ‘I love being a lesbian’.”

“I love being a lesbian,” Dawn echoed, Melanie chanting the words with her friend.

Alice thought the pair deserved that, but she didn’t know why. What her fingers were doing to Dawn was so amazingly good, need coursing through her young body.

“Say, ‘I love being a doll’.”

“I love being a doll.” Dawn’s voice was so empty. Alice almost came at the sound.

She leaned over, her lips locking around Dawn’s nipple.

Sandra’s lips locked around Melanie’s nipple.

It was so hot, her girlfriend doing that.

Another orgasm was rising as Alice thrust her finger deeper into Dawn’s arse. She loved girl’s arses. Dawn would let her do whatever she wanted. Alice thought about how good a doll Dawn would be.

Alice came, her knees almost buckling and her fingers thrusting deeper into Sandra’s friend.

The three other girls orgasmed at the exact same time, the blue light from the candles washing over them all.

“Good dolls,” Sandra grinned as they cleaned themselves up, Dawn and Melanie simply standing there again. “Huh,” she shrugged. “Whoever thought I’d be friends with dolls?”

Something was telling Alice that the two girls weren’t dolls. Not yet. But they could be. If she and Sandra did this right then Sandra’s friends could be dressed up and be whatever they were told to be. Played with and owned. They’d make such good dolls.

She and Sandra could be dolls as well. It would be such fun to be a doll. She’d get to cum and cum and cum.

NO! That scream was back in her head. She didn’t want to be a doll. She didn’t want Sandra to be one.

No matter how much fun it had been to play with Melanie and Dawn. They could be dolls, after how mean they’d been. But she and her girlfriend wouldn’t be. Alice wasn’t having that. No matter what her candle said. She had to work out what the candle was doing.

Well, aren’t you interesting.

The voice was in her head, but it wasn’t Alice’s voice. She recognised it. It was the same voice that spoke to her when she looked at the candle.

The weight of the candles crushed down on her.

Alice forgot that she’d heard the voice.

Forgot that Melanie and Dawn had been mean to them.

Forgot that Melanie and Dawn would make good dolls.

Forgot everything except how amazingly good Sandra’s friends were at sucking her tits and licking her pussy.

“That was good,” Sandra grinned at her as they headed to where Tanya was waiting. Melanie and Dawn where following quietly along behind them. Like good little…

That thought vanished

“Not as good as you,” Alice smiled back.

“Well, yeah,” Sandra allowed. “And not as good as you. But still good.”

“Definitely.” Alice agreed.

“We’ll have to do that again. Right?” Sandra directed that last question over her shoulder at her two friends. Who simply smiled and nodded and if there was something a little vacant about their eyes Alice completely ignored it.

“They’ll need more sessions,” Sandra added.

“Yes, they will,” Alice replied.

Then she forgot that those words had ever been spoken.

She didn’t forget how many times she’d cum.

Alice could see that Tanya was surprised when all four girls arrived at the table she was sitting at, but her friend hid it well. The five girls were soon chatting away and there was nothing vacant about Sandra’s friends. Alice had never thought that about them. Never. As they shared the latest gossip it was like they’d been friends for ages.

Maybe they had been.

“God, I love you,” Alice whispered to Sandra before she and her girlfriend headed off to their respective classes. “And I love your pussy.” It was deliciously hot, whispering that, all their schoolmates around them, her arms around Sandra. Some people were staring at them. Some amazed, some angry. She thought some were jealous. And not just boys.

They could clear off. Sandra was hers.

“I loved licking yours,” Sandra whispered after she’d kissed Alice.

Alice melted. There was more she needed to say. More she wanted to say. Something had told her that.

“I love your arse. I want it. You’ve never had anything in there. But this is the last day you’re going to be able to say that.” The ideas pouring through her mind were so hot. So nasty. How could she think them? But she couldn’t stop. “I’m going to take your arse. I’m going to fill it up. More than what we did with your friends. Everyone here, they don’t know what I’m going to do to you.”

Sandra’s eyelids were fluttering.

“And when I’m done, they won’t know that either. But we will. You’ll walk around here. Knowing what I’ve done to you. What I’ll do again. And you’ll love every minute of it.”

Sandra’s cheeks were flushed with need, her breath coming in short gasps. Sandra stared into Alice’s eyes. “And I’m going to do the same thing to you.”

Alice’s knees buckled.

(To be continued)