The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Apprenticeship

Part 6

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2020

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

“Oh fuuuuuuck,” Sandra cried out, her calls hoarse and guttural as she writhed underneath Alice.

“Do you like this?” Alice grinned, delicious tremors running through her at the sound of her girlfriend’s voice. “Do you want more?

“Oh yes, yes,” her girlfriend begged. “Please, more. More.”

“How deep is it?”

“So deep,” Sandra moaned. “So fucking deep. Please, fuck me. Fuck my arse.”

Alice wondered just how deep the strap-on was in her girlfriend’s arse. Her breath shuddered as she imagined it. The toy filling Sandra, penetrating her. Alice shuddered again, as the vibrator nestled against her clit roared in response to yet another thrust of her hips, Sandra’s writhing growing even more violent.

Alice loved her girlfriend’s arse.

She knew how long the strap-on was. They’d only bought it that afternoon. After school. Still in their uniforms, the shop clerk looking at them darkly even after they’d produced their IDs. Alice knew that he’d been imagining what they’d be doing to each other with it. She’d wrapped her arms around Sandra, lazily grinding her body against her girlfriend’s while batting her eyelashes at the clerk.

She’d seen the bulge in his trousers.

Let him dream, no man was ever getting his hands on her again.

Alice couldn’t remember whose idea it had been to buy the strap-on. Maybe it had been hers. Maybe Sandra’s. Maybe their candles hold told them to do it. It didn’t matter. She was lost in the images of how deep its length was thrusting inside Sandra.

But even knowing how long the strap-on was wasn’t the same as feeling the delicious resistance as she thrust her hips against her girlfriend. There was nothing else, just the feel of her body against Sandra’s, melting against her girlfriend. Their bodies moulding together with each thrust, the idea filling Alice’s mind.

Just like the strap-one was filling her girlfriend’s arse

“Oh Gawd!” Sandra screamed, the sound reverberating through Alice’s body, almost pushing her over the edge.

They were so lucky they were alone in Sandra’s house.

Alice couldn’t get the pictures out of her mind, the intruder buried so deep in Sandra’s rectum. She couldn’t believe how much pleasure the toy was giving them. It was just a toy, doing what it was told.

Just like…

Alice wouldn’t think about that. Or how she couldn’t control her need to take her girlfriend’s arse.

Sandra had already cum so many times.

So had Alice.

“Fuck me, fuck me,” the gorgeous blonde under her cried.

It wasn’t the largest strap-on they’d seen. Not the widest, not the longest. Even so both girl’s eyes had bulged, hands hesitantly reaching for it as they imagined what they were going to do with it. What is it was going to feel like. Inside them.

Filling them.

Still, it wasn’t the largest.

They could always go back and buy a larger one.

Sandra’s next cry was wordless, deep and rough and dripping with mindless pleasure. Alice’s girlfriend shuddered one last time in orgasm and then lay still, panting. Alice simply lay on top of her, the strap-on snuggly fitted to her crotch resting deep in Sandra’s arse. Impaling Alice’s girlfriend as the vibrator hummed away on Alice’s clit. Her arousal spiked higher again, the image of that, the so intimate connection to her girlfriend, making her pulse thunder like a trip hammer.

She hadn’t imagined this could be so good.

She’d hesitated, the tip of the strap-on, glistening with lube, poised at the opening to Sandra’s virgin arsehole.

That arsehole wasn’t virgin any more.

Alice had tried going slow, gentle. But Sandra had demanded more, begged Alice to fuck her harder. Alice had been scared that she’d hurt Sandra. But then her girlfriend’s head had turned. She’d looked Alice in the eyes. Alice couldn’t deny Sandra anything when her girlfriend did that.

Sandra’s eyes were so green.

Even if Alice had some strange, fleeting, memory of those eyes turning blue, just for a moment.

Just before Sandra had said “Harder. You won’t hurt me.”

Sandra definitely hadn’t said another word, the name of a colour. Alice would remember if Sandra had done that. She’d never forget a moment of this afternoon.

“I want to roll over, onto my side” Sandra announced. “But don’t you dare slip out.”

Giggling, the two lovers managed it. Alice did half come out. But that was alright. Far, far, better than alright. Because she got to ram the strap-on back inside her girlfriend, Sandra’s back arching as sounds of bliss leaked from the gorgeous blonde’s lips.

“Hold me,” Sandra begged. “I want your arms around me while you’re so deep inside me.”

Alice could do that. And if her hands found their way to Sandra’s breasts, then who could blame her? She loved her girlfriend’s breasts as much as she loved Sandra’s arse.

Had Sandra said something else? While Alice had been so lost in the feelings of being so close to her girlfriend. No, she’d have noticed if Sandra had said something. Especially as something as odd as saying the name of a colour. And Alice most certainly hadn’t echoed that word back to Sandra.

And as neither of them had said the word it didn’t matter that there were two lit blue candles in Sandra’s bedroom.

“I love you,” Alice whispered. “I love this. Us. And I love that when everyone looks at you tomorrow, at school, they won’t know what we’ve done. But we will.”

Sandra moaned, then took a deep breath. “That’s so hot. I love you too.” Her torso twisted around so she could kiss Alice, tongues dancing, deep in each other’s mouths.

Not as deep as the strap-on was in Sandra’s arse, hot, liquid, shivers of bliss racing through Alice at the thought.

“My turn,” Sandra whispered, her voice filled with low, dark, promise, after they broke the kiss.

Alice couldn’t wait, arousal dripping down her thighs.

Soon it was Alice lying face down on Sandra’s bed, quivering in anticipation. She glanced over her shoulder, took in the glorious image of Sandra kneeling behind her, between her legs, the strap-on, cleaned and re-lubed, sitting snugly against her girlfriend’s crotch. Sandra’s finger, coated in lube, was circling Alice’s rosebud.

Arousal, heady and dreamy and wrapped in desire, seared through the prone blonde.

“Relax,” Sandra crooned.

How am I supposed to do that? Alice grimaced, turning back around and lying her head on the pillow. She wanted this so much. She needed her girlfriend to take her, fill her up. She was so empty. She needed her arse filled. Alice couldn’t live without it. Sandra’s finger was sending hot, electric, rivers shooting up her spine. Alice was imagining that finger replaced by the strap-on, the dark latex toy poised at her opening. Was this how Sandra had felt? Had Alice’s girlfriend felt anticipation keening through her, her arousal already threatening to overwhelm her? Had she been drowning in bliss?

Drowning in fear. In horror. This couldn’t be happening. Alice didn’t want anything back there. Didn’t want to be impaled. Not by the monstrous thing around Sandra’s crotch. This was wrong. So wrong. Alice’s body was clenching in fear. The strap-on was poised at her opening. Sandra’s body had clenched when Alice had lingered over her opening. Had Sandra felt the same icy fingers in her stomach? In her mind? Had she been trapped, like Alice was now? Unable to move. Unable to breathe. Unable to scream.

Let’s see how well you obey.

It wasn’t her voice.

She forgot the words as soon as she heard them.

“Do me!” Alice cried.

Alice’s mind recoiled. Why had she said that? It was the last thing she wanted. She had to escape. She had to get away. She didn’t want girls. She didn’t want her arse violated. This had to be some horrible nightmare and if she could only just wake up.

She screamed, just like Sandra had screamed, as the strap-on forced its way inside, pain searing through her, raw and red and ripping her mind apart.

Blue.

There was no pain. How could there be? There was only pleasure. Rivers of golden bliss pouring through Alice as her girlfriend made love to her arse. Alice moaned, her back arching, as Sandra thrust further and further in. She could feel the strap-on inside her, so deep. She could picture it, filling her up. She revelled in the thought, in the sensations. In her mind it was expanding and expanding until it was the only thing inside her, until Sandra was the only thing inside her. It was all she wanted. Then Alice mewled, in disappointment, as her girlfriend slowly withdrew.

“Harder,” she breathed, her voice hoarse and raw and as tempting as she could make it. “Please. I need it. I need you.”

Alice grunted, the sound ripped from her throat, as her girlfriend did what she asked. Everything she asked. Thrusting into her arse over and over again. Alice’s hands clawed at the bedsheets as her body thrashed underneath her girlfriend, her clit grinding against the sheet. Her mind overloaded, the pleasure roaring from her arse too much for her to handle. Alice was cumming and cumming and she could hear Sandra screaming her name as her girlfriend’s crest exploded at the same moment hers did.

“More,” Alice demanded, her voice ragged from all the screaming. “Harder.”

She knew she wanted more. So much more.

Something had told her that she did.

* * *

“God, yesterday was so hot,” Alice whispered, her head on Sandra’s shoulder the next day at lunch, soft and low so their friends couldn’t hear her. They didn’t know what she and Sandra had done. Nobody at their school did. Nobody else knew how long they’d spent fucking each other’s arses. How many times they’d cum.

Thinking about it was so hot.

Almost as hot as having Sandra fuck her arse.

“Anal slut,” Sandra whispered, her voice just as low as Alice’s had been and dripping with promise.

Alice quivered at her girlfriend’s words.

“I’m all sorts of slut for you,” she whispered back, before taking Sandra’s cheeks in her hands and kissing her girlfriend.

Alice wasn’t sure how many time she’d cum yesterday afternoon, impaled on her girlfriend’s bed.

Impaling her girlfriend.

She loved Sandra’s arse.

She loved Sandra.

Alice jumped from her seat, pulling Sandra with her.

“Where are you two off to?” Tanya asked, frowning.

Sandra grinned. “Do you really want to know?”

Nervously Tanya shook her head. Melanie and Dawn just laughed but Alice could see other things flashing in their eyes. Lust, desire, need.

God, they looked so hot naked.

Alice could tell that Sandra’s friends wanted to come with them. But they’d only do it if they were asked. If they were told.

Like good dolls.

Alice paused, looked at Sandra’s friends. Laughing, animated. They weren’t dolls, not yet. She remembered what they looked like with all that gone. Just doing what they were told.

How could I want that?

Something quivered through her. Something blue.

Doll, or doll owner?

It wasn’t her voice.

The doubts were gone

They’d never been there.

If Sandra’s friends were going to be dolls they’d need more sessions with the candles. Alice didn’t know how she knew that. She just accepted it.

She didn’t think about what that might mean about her.

We’ll have to get with them soon.

Melanie and Dawn would make such good dolls. They were obviously so into girls.

That only left Tanya. It could be so amazing if Alice’s best friend was gay as well.

She could be a doll too. Tanya would make such a pretty doll.

No. Not her.

She could imagine Tanya, all glassy eyed and blank expression. Doing what she was told. Such a pretty doll, to dress up however Alice wanted. It was so hot, but doing that to her friend was so wrong.

But Tanya was so pretty. She’d look so good all made up and dressed up and just waiting to be told what to do.

What to be.

No!

A blue wave rode through Alice’s mind.

It would be so amazing if Tanya was gay, but she wasn’t.

Alice stopped worrying about it, her girlfriend pulling at her hand. Nothing was as important as Sandra.

As soon as the door to the storeroom was closed, Alice’s girlfriend pushed her up against the wall, one hand by the side of Alice’s head, grinning at her.

Alice dipped her chin, eyelashes fluttering. She placed a finger in the hollow of Sandra’s neck, then slowly slid it down. “Oh. Oh dear. You’ve caught me. Whatever are you going to do with me?”

Alice’s lips quivered, breath impossible, as Sandra’s finger traced the line of the pulse in Alice’s neck.

“What do you want me to do?” Sandra asked. Then her voice dropped low and hoarse. “Or maybe I shouldn’t ask. Maybe I should just do whatever I want.”

Alice’s eyes closed, her head tipping and back arching as Sandra’s hand found its way under her skirt. Arousal was singing through her.

“Your mouth is mine,” Sandra whispered, her voice rich and sweet as dark honey as that hand stroked Alice’s thigh. “Your arse is mine.” Kisses were raining down on Alice, her thoughts evaporating. “Nobody else knows, but it is.”

Alice’s knees buckled as one of Sandra’s hands gently caressed her arse. Her body keened as Sandra’s finger played at her rosebud, Alice gasping as the tip of that finger pushed inside. Images of the previous afternoon poured through her mind. Her pussy was so wet, thoughts leaking out of it, everything leaking out of it.

She mewled in disappointment as Sandra’s finger was withdrawn, but her disappointment didn’t last long. Sandra’s hands were on her chest, undoing the buttons of her blouse. Undoing her bra.

“Your tits are mine.”

Alice’s breasts ached, begging for her girlfriend’s touch. Her nipples were so hard. She wanted to cum. She needed to cum. Maybe all it would take would just be a touch of Sandra’s hands and Alice would explode.

Sandra’s fingers were slowly sliding down the bare skin of Alice’s stomach, Alice quivering in need from their touch.

“That just leaves one thing. I’ve licked your pussy,” Sandra breathed. “But now I want to be in it.”

Alice was making sounds, incoherent, desperate sounds of need as Sandra slowly drew down the zipper on Alice’s skirt. As Sandra let the garment fall to the floor. Sandra’s hands were on Alice’s hips, slowly sliding around the edge of Alice’s panties. Alice wanted this. She wanted Sandra to hurry up. But what her girlfriend was doing was maddeningly, frustratingly, exquisite, fingers playing at the edge of Alice’s crotch, driving her insane with need. Playing her like an instrument.

Then finally, finally, Sandra was sinking to her knees, pulling Alice’s panties down.

“You’re beautiful,” Sandra whispered.

Then Sandra’s tongue was on her pussy and Alice was so wet. She wanted Sandra inside her. They’d licked each other so many times. Given each other so many glorious orgasms, sucked each other’s clits, teeth grazing over the hard nub. So many times. So many years. Not days. It couldn’t have been days. Sandra’s body, Sandra’s tongue, was so familiar. But never that last step. No matter how much they wanted it. It had been so hard sometimes, wanting it, need it. Feeling so empty. Wanting her girlfriend to fill her up. It had never quite seemed right. Sometimes they’d promised each other it would be somewhere special. A hotel in Paris. A beach in the Caribbean. Just once, they’d giggled about a wedding night.

So hard to wait.

Sandra licked her length again, slow and firm and Alice writhed against the wall, keening in need.

She couldn’t wait any longer. It didn’t matter where they were. She needed this.

“Please,” Alice begged, the word so hard to form, arousal almost robbing her of speech.

“Soon,” Sandra grinned up at her, Alice’s heart melting at the sight of her girlfriend’s face smeared with her juices.

Alice moaned as Sandra licked her again. Moaned another time as Sandra’s lips fixed themselves around her clit. She couldn’t take anymore. She was going to collapse, pass out from need.

Please.

Alice gasped at a new sensation. Something glorious and whole and overwhelming. Sandra’s tongue was in her pussy. She felt full and complete, hot, golden, bliss shooting through her. Her girlfriend was inside her pussy and stars were going off in front of Alice’s eyes.

It was every bit as good as Sandra fucking her arse. Maybe even better. Everything her girlfriend did to her left Alice breathless, wanting more. Needing more, as liquid rivers of lust poured through her, orgasm after orgasm exploding in the young blonde.

“My turn,” Alice growled, low and needy, as she came down from her crests. She didn’t give Sandra a choice, didn’t let her say a word, the fingers of one hand in Sandra’s mouth as the other hand reached under her girlfriend’s skirt. It was Sandra pushed up against the wall now, Sandra’s hands flailing uselessly. Alice could feel the heat pouring off her girlfriend.

She ripped Sandra’s panties away, fell to her knees.

Alice didn’t care that she was naked and Sandra still had most of her clothes. Sandra’s pussy was before her. The best pussy in the world. Alice licked, revelling in the taste.

“So good,” she murmured, Sandra writhing under her ministrations. She was sucking Sandra’s clit, her tongue flicking over the tip and it was Sandra’s turn to beg.

“Please,” Alice’s girlfriend moaned.

Alice smiled and slowly licked Sandra’s opening again. And again. And then a third time, so, so slowly. Agonisingly slowly. She could feel Sandra sag, start to sink down the wall.

Now Was it her voice? Someone else’s? It didn’t matter.

She thrust her tongue inside.

Sandra cried out in bliss.

Alice was buried in her girlfriend’s pussy. Her girlfriend’s sweet, delicious, pussy. Sandra tasted so good, Alice’s tongue pushing deeper and deeper. For a moment she pulled out, just so could she could enter her girlfriend again. Her tongue swirled around Sandra’s clit then thrust back inside. Alice could stay like this forever, so deep inside her girlfriend. Sandra cried out again, her hands buried in Alice’s hair, her juices gushing over Alice’s face as Alice came. There was time for more, so much more. Alice was going to see just how many times she could make Sandra cum in one lunchbreak.

“Blue.”

Alice froze. Sandra had said something. Or it had it been two voices, hers and Sandra’s? It didn’t matter. Unsteadily, she rose to her feet. She wanted to look at her girlfriend, drown in her glory. But she couldn’t. A flickering blue light was filling the room, two lit candles sitting on a shelf.

Her candle and Sandra’s.

Alice had to look.

Just like Sandra had to look.

It didn’t matter that she was naked. Didn’t matter that she and Sandra were standing stiffly at attention as they looked at the candles.

It was more than looking. Alice’s eyes were glued to the candles. They were filling her. Pushing everything else out. Her thoughts, her feelings. It didn’t matter who was standing next to her. She was hardly aware that someone was. She was just standing there, empty, waiting.

Like a good doll.

Dolls had it easy. They could just stand around. Wait to be played with. Dolls loved to be played with. They loved whatever their owner did with them. They loved having an owner.

It would be so easy to be a doll.

Melanie and Dawn and Tanya and Mia would make such good dolls.

So would Alice and her girlfriend.

There was something at the back of Alice’s mind. It wouldn’t scream. Wouldn’t pound on the walls around it. It didn’t want to be found. But it had to do something.

It didn’t want to be a doll. It didn’t want Sandra to be a doll. There was something new about that thought. Something strange. Something the little voice at the back of her mind didn’t like. Alice didn’t care about that. She loved Sandra.

She tried to remember something about a choice. She couldn’t remember. The candles were so blue.

She had to obey.

Alice stared at her candle, the only thoughts in her head were how good it would be to be a doll. She didn’t notice the arousal trickling down her leg.

As Alice’s eyes remained fixed on the candles one hand reached out, just a few inches, and found another hand. The hand of the person standing beside her. Whoever that was. Alice’s hand took that other hand. The two hands gripped each other, so tightly.

Hoping it had been enough that little something in the back of Alice’s mind hunkered down, desperate to avoid the light that was filling the room.

That was filling Alice’s mind.

The light was telling Alice how good it would be to be a doll.

Dolls got to cum and cum and cum.

Alice came.

(To be continued)