The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Apprenticeship

Part 7

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2020

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

The arousal from what she and Sandra had done at lunchtime was still humming through Alice as she eased her way through the door of her house that afternoon. They’d eaten each other out. Made each other cum so many times. She couldn’t remember how many times. She could remember the first time, but after that it was just a blur.

Alice could understand that.

“You up for the next episode, slacker?” It was Ruth, Alice’s sister grinning at her as Alice entered the lounge room.

“Sure,” Alice shrugging her backpack off and trying to sound nonchalant as images of Sandra filled her mind. She did like watching anime with her sister. It was fun. Nothing like the glorious, mind-melting sex she had had with her girlfriend, but fun just the same.

She missed her girlfriend, wanted to be with Sandra again. Just holding her. But it would be alright. Tonight was the night that Sandra was coming for dinner. So even if having her there and not being able to rip her clothes off would be infinitely frustrating, Alice would bear with it just to have Sandra there.

Watching some anime might keep her mind occupied until Sandra arrived.

If she could keep her eyes off Ruth, Alice’s brunette sister sitting there in a short skirt and tight, figure-hugging, top. When had Ruth stopped wearing jeans? Why had Alice never noticed just how mind-numbingly hot her sister was? Those long, long legs just went on and on, as smooth and taut as a model’s. The curves of her breasts weren’t hidden at all by her top. Especially as Ruth wasn’t wearing a bra, Alice’s heart skipping a beat at the outline of her sister’s nipples. And that skirt was so short, riding up Ruth’s legs, curving over her arse, as Alice’s sister bent over to insert the disc into the player. Maybe Alice would catch a glimpse of her sister’s panties. Maybe, if Ruth wasn’t wearing panties, she’d catch a glimpse of her sister’s pussy.

What does she taste like? I wonder if it’s the same as me?

What the fuck? Alice couldn’t believe what she was thinking. Ruth was her sister.

Her very, very, attractive sister.

Pretty girls turn me on.

I love looking at pretty girls.

Alice knew that that was true. She did love looking at pretty girls. And maybe if it was just looking it would be all right. There was nothing wrong with acknowledging that your sister was hot. Maybe Alice should tell her. It was just being supportive.

“God, you’re hot.”

Alice clamped her lips shut. That had not come out at all the way she’d intended. She’d heard the raw lust dripping from her hoarse tones.

Butterflies were dancing in her stomach

“Well thanks, sis,” Ruth grinned, mirth twinkling in her eyes. “But does your girlfriend know that you talk to other girls like that?”

“Just hit play,” Alice grumped. Hopefully Ruth wouldn’t make any more of it and the show would take Alice’s mind off just how attractive her sister was. Even if the female characters were hot, that was just how anime was. At least they weren’t her sister. A good bit of mecha-fun would make her feel better.

Alice didn’t remember the characters being that hot. Or that well-developed. And why the hell was the villain tying one of them down to that frame so that her back arched just like that? Ripping the girl’s clothes off, the girl’s breasts springing into view, ripping off her white panties, her pussy lewdly displayed.

Alice’s mouth dropped open. She had no idea what Ruth had put on. She didn’t want to watch anything like this.

“Blue.”

Jagged edges ripped through Alice’s mind. There was a memory, faint and fleeting, of a voice speaking to her. Telling her what she’d watched, so many times. Of what she liked. How it turned her on. How it set her pussy on fire and had arousal leaking down her legs and need spilling through her. It had been just this afternoon. In the storeroom. She’d been standing naked next to Sandra and the voice had spoken to her.

The voice was always right.

The memory was gone.

Those jagged edges had never been there.

Alice thought Ruth might have said something. It might have been the name of the show. She wasn’t sure. It didn’t matter. All that mattered was how hot it was, watching those gorgeous anime characters be used and abused. She didn’t know where Ruth managed to find the shows but they always turned Alice on so much, setting her pussy on fire and leaving arousal leaking down her legs as need spilled through her.

They’d watched so many shows like this. They just had to be careful not to let their mother catch them.

This was one was especially good. The villain wasn’t just tying the girls up and having her way with them. It was so much better when the villain was a woman, but that wasn’t all. After the evil blonde queen had done that she lined a machine up to the girls’ eyes. It shot a light into their eyes, their backs arching as they lay there, tied to the frame. Alice was amazed at the quality of the animation. She could see the thoughts leaking out of the girl’s expressions as the blue light poured into their eyes.

It was turning them into the queen’s compliant little toys.

Dolls.

Alice could feel the wetness leaking down her thighs.

“As if a ray could do that so quick,” Ruth scoffed.

“Shut up,” Alice complained. She just wanted to watch. Wanted to feel the heat spreading from her pussy as the next girl, this one blonde and gorgeous and blue-eyed, was tied to the frame, stripped naked, the machine put in place. “Is this the wackiest thing you’ve seen in something like this?”

Ruth didn’t have a comeback to that. Alice could feel her sister’s eyes glued to the screen. Just like hers. Watching the girl’s mind melt away was so hot.

Alice watched as girl after girl was stripped and processed. Turned into empty-eyed toys.

Her pussy was melting.

“Is mum home…” a voice came from behind her, dying away before it finished.

It was Alice’s other sister, Nichole, standing there in a school uniform that matched Alice’s.

That’s not, …, not right. Alice couldn’t understand why Nichole was dressed like that. Nichole was the eldest of the three sisters. She was in her second year at university. She had no business being in a school uniform.

Nichole wasn’t looking at Alice or Ruth. Her eyes were glued to the screen. Slowly Nichole’s hand moved. Reached under her skirt. There was an urge, desperate and clawing, in Alice to say something. To do something. This was all so wrong. Her sister shouldn’t be dressed like this. Shouldn’t be hiking her skirt up and thrusting her hand inside her panties as her eyes were fixed on the screen.

Alice could see the flush of arousal on her sister’s face. It matched the arousal boiling through her. Nichole was hot. Just as hot as Ruth. Maybe hotter. And watching Nichole play with herself was tightening things deep inside Alice in such a delicious way.

But it was still so wrong. Nichole was her eldest sister. Her straight, eldest, sister. This was wrong. There was a pounding in Alice’s head. A voice trying to tell her something.

There was a blue flash in front of her eyes, something burning in Nichole’s other hand

“Hah!” Alice cried. “You are gay!” She’d had her suspicions about Nichole and it looked like they were right. It was so hot watching Nichole play with herself in her school uniform. There was nothing strange about Nichole wearing that uniform. Nichole was the middle sister of the three. And even though she was older than Alice it wasn’t by much, the two sisters in the same year at school. They went to school together.

Alice only worried for a moment that she couldn’t grasp any memories of Nichole with her in school. Outside of class, yes, but they seemed distant. Old. It wasn’t important. Maybe Nichole wasn’t in any of her classes.

What was important was that Nichole was gay. Alice grinned at her sister who stood there frozen on the spot, her hand still thrust inside her panties.

Beside Alice Ruth rolled her eyes.

Nichole yanked her hand out of her panties and fled the room, Alice laughing as she left.

Even as a part of Alice hated herself for doing that to her sister.

She didn’t see Nichole again until after their mother was home, Nichole creeping slowly down the stairs, her cheeks still aflame.

“Yeah, I think I might get an internship sometime too,” Alice declared. She was speaking the words but she didn’t know why. Like it was some recording coming out of her mouth that she couldn’t stop. “Nichole’s obviously getting into hers. Really deep. Hands on. Isn’t that right, sis?”

Nichole didn’t say anything, her cheeks flushing brighter in embarrassment.

Alice hated herself. She wanted to take the words back. Wanted to reach out to her sister, comfort her.

She couldn’t. She simply smirked at Nichole.

She was saved by the arrival of Lisa, Ruth’s girlfriend, Alice’s sister welcoming her with a chaste kiss on the cheek, the fingers of one hand of each girl entwining with the other. The slim, chestnut-haired beauty couldn’t take her eyes off Ruth.

“How long until dinner, mum?” Ruth asked, after a few minutes of greeting and small-talk.

“About fifteen minutes,” their mother replied.

“Cool,” Ruth grinned. “Come on.” She tugged her girlfriend up the stairs, in the direction of the bedrooms. Alice couldn’t stop thinking about what they might be doing. Couldn’t stop thinking how hot both brunettes were. How they’d look, naked, entwined.

How good it would be if she was with them. How good it would be kiss them, suck their tits. Lick their pussies.

Lisa’s.

Ruth’s.

Alice’s pussy was melting.

No!

Alice wanted the ground to open up and swallow her. How could she be thinking about her sister like that?

“I do hope Sandra gets here soon, Alice,” their mother called from the kitchen.

“She’ll be here,” Alice grumbled, happy for the diversion

Just then the doorbell rang again, Alice throwing the door open. Then threw herself on her girlfriend. She wanted to drown in Sandra, forget everything that was worrying her. She was raining kisses on Sandra and Sandra was raining kisses on her and maybe that meant everything would be alright.

“Ruth’s upstairs,” Alice explained once she managed to pause for breath. She just wanted to tear Sandra’s clothes off. Right here. Even though she’d never do something like that in front of her family.

“With Lisa,” Alice continued. “But you’ve met them. And of course you know Nichole.”

“Hi,” Sandra smiled.

Of course Sandra and Nichole knew each other. They had to. Nichole was in their year at school. It was annoying having a sister older than you in your year.

So Nichole must know Sandra.

So why did it feel wrong?

Nichole was frowning, like she thought something was wrong about it as well. Alice wanted to say something. Ask Nichole what was wrong. It was what sisters did.

Just for a moment there were other memories in Alice’s mind. Nichole being older. Going to university. Desperately Alice chased that thought. She had to hold on it. Had to. But it slipped away from her. Maybe it was just some daydream of where Nichole would be in a couple of years. Nichole was still in high school. Something had told Alice that.

Something blue.

“Hi,” Nichole replied.

“How’s the internship going?” Sandra asked.

Alice could see her sister desperately trying to ignore the way she and Sandra were fondling each other’s arses. She couldn’t keep her hands off her girlfriend.

“It’s okay,” Nichole shrugged, her attempt at nonchalance horribly transparent. “I get to see Ms. Henderson a lot.” Ms. Henderson was Nichole’s boss. For a reason she couldn’t understand that seemed terribly important to Alice. “I’m learning so much,” Nichole added.

“Well, you’ll have to catch up on classes sometime,” Sandra observed.

Alice grimaced. She wanted her girlfriend’s attention on her. “Eh, this late in the year we’re not doing much,” She grabbed her girlfriend’s chin and turning Sandra’s face in her direction “Come here.”

Alice could feel Nichole’s eyes on her and Sandra. She was sure Nichole’s eyes bulged as she slipped her tongue into Sandra’s mouth.

For a moment there a memory flashed in her mind. Of Sandra glaring at her, hate filling those beautiful green eyes. Of herself, just as filled with hate.

The memory vanished in a flash of blue. How could she hate Sandra? It was impossible, especially with the way it felt so could to have Sandra’s hand under her skirt.

Alice pulled her lips away from her girlfriend long enough to call out. “You said fifteen minutes, Mum?” That would be long enough. Long enough to get Sandra off and for Sandra to get her off. Alice was ready to jump Sandra right where her girlfriend stood. She didn’t care what kind of a show that would give Nichole. After what her sister had done this afternoon Alice had a fair idea that Nichole would enjoy it. Alice moaned, the thought of her and Sandra, naked, as Nichole watched them, playing with herself.

It was so wrong.

It was so hot.

Their mother ruined the idea.

“Yes, but I need you and Nichole to give me a hand.”

Alice frowned. She wanted her girlfriend so much. Sandra cuffed her shoulder and grinned, pointing in the direction of the kitchen. Alice couldn’t say no to her girlfriend.

“Hi, Mrs Stevens,” Sandra greeted, an innocent smile on her lips.

“Hello Sandra,” Alice’s mother returned. “You just sit there. Do you need a drink? Alice can get you one. Then I need these two to help finish things off.”

“What about Ruth?” Alice protested. Ruth and Lisa had had long enough. She wanted to be alone with her girlfriend.

“You and Nichole are here, so you can do it.”

That was the way it always was. Ruth, the eldest, always getting out of doing any chores. Alice knew that was how it was. But for a moment she wasn’t sure that Ruth was the eldest. Wasn’t that Nichole?

No, that’s not right. The voice was Alice’s. But it was heavy. Like something was pressing it into her skull. She wanted to scream. This was all wrong.

The thought vanished.

“Now get your girlfriend something to drink,” Elaine ordered her youngest daughter.

“Maybe some wine?” Alice ventured, grinning.

“Alice!” their mother shot back without turning around. “I don’t care if you’re both eighteen. There are some limits. A soft drink.”

With her back turned, Alice’s mother didn’t notice Sandra grope Alice’s chest after Alice dutifully fetched her girlfriend a soft drink. Or Alice reaching under Sandra’s skirt in return.

Her mother might not notice.

But Nichole did.

It was so hot, doing that in front of her sister. But something was screaming at Alice that it was so wrong. So she shouldn’t be acting like this. She couldn’t understand why she was.

Sandra’s hands on her felt so good.

She and Sandra took every opportunity to fondle and caress each other behind Alice’s mother’s back. Or even in front of her, Sandra reaching under Alice’s skirt from behind to cup her girlfriends arse as Elaine gave her youngest daughter directions for serving up the meal. Alice could barely hear what her mother was saying. Sandra’s hands on her were a delicious torment.

Alice slapped Sandra’s shoulder the moment her mother’s back was turned. Sandra shouldn’t have done that in front of her mother.

No matter how much it had turned Alice on.

She was even more turned on as she saw how dishevelled Ruth and Lisa were when they reappeared for dinner.

“Well, I’m very glad to have you two girls over for dinner together finally,” Elaine announced. “It’s almost like having two extra daughters. You are staying the night I hope?”

Alice blinked, shook her head. She couldn’t have heard properly. There weren’t any spare bedrooms in the house. If Lisa and Sandra were staying, they’d be staying in Alice’s and Ruth’s rooms. Alice couldn’t form words. She couldn’t serve her girlfriend alcohol but staying the night was okay?

Nichole was staring at their mother as well. “B-but…,” Alice’s sister stammered. Alice was willing Nichole to say more. Something that would make sense of all this.

It didn’t happen.

“Nichole,” their mother tutted. “Don’t be like that. It’s not like any of them are going to get pregnant, now is it?”

Alice was stunned. She and her sisters weren’t allowed to even have someone in their rooms with the doors shut. And now her mother was inviting Sandra and Lisa to stay the night. Alice’s mother had to know what was going to happen.

Of course, that’s right. It was Alice’s voice, but it was coming from the image of a blue flame.

Their mother had never objected to what Ruth did with any of her girlfriends. Had encouraged it, even. Like now. It was nothing out of the ordinary. She was going to get to spend the night with Sandra.

Alice couldn’t wait. She could hardly breathe. Her girlfriend was so beautiful. Sandra was right here, Alice’s hands drawn to her body like iron filings to a magnet. She just wanted to kiss Sandra

“We should watch a movie first, though,” her mother declared.

What?

That wasn’t at all what Alice wanted. She wanted to drag Sandra to her room right now. But from the look on her mother’s face she knew that wasn’t an option.

Alice didn’t care what the movie was. She had her arm around Sandra and Sandra had her arm around Alice and Sandra was nibbling at her earlobe. She could see Ruth and Lisa, making out on the lounge as Nichole sat next to them.

She could see the flush on Nichole’s face. If Alice didn’t know better she’d say that Nichole was turned on.

Sandra’s fingers were on the buttons of Alice’s blouse.

“No,” she hissed, looking fearfully at her mother. Who smiled, and nodded.

Alice’s hand fell away. She didn’t think she’d made it move. But something had. Alice didn’t understand.

One by one Alice’s girlfriend undid the buttons on Alice’s blouse. Alice was melting. She wanted to stop Sandra, no matter how hot it was. She shouldn’t be doing this in front of her family. It had to be wrong.

Arousal leaked through Alice at the thought of her family’s eyes on her naked body.

At the thought of their naked bodies.

Her hands wouldn’t answer her. It might have just been how much she wanted Sandra. It might have been something more. She was just sitting there. Hardly moving.

Like a, a.

Her mother was still smiling at her. Alice’s thoughts shattered. How could her mother approve of this? Something in the back of her mind was telling her that this was all wrong. No matter how much she needed Sandra’s hands on her. No matter how hot it was to have her girlfriend undress her in front of her family.

No matter how good it felt to have Sandra caressing her breasts, Alice’s head falling back as she moaned. She still couldn’t move her hands.

Could hardly move at all.

“I need your hands on my boobs,” Sandra whispered, her hands cupping Alice’s assets through her bra.

“No, I,” Alice protested. She couldn’t do that in front of her family, in front of her mother.

“Blue,” Sandra whispered, her eyes going blue, just for a moment.

Alice’s hands flew to Sandra’s buttons.

She could move her hands now. Or at least, they could move. She still wasn’t sure it was her controlling them. She watched, almost detached, wreathed in desire, as her hands undid button after button. Alice glanced at Lisa and Ruth. The two brunette’s hands were all over each other but they hadn’t made a move to take each other’s clothes office.

Hastily she pulled Sandra’s blouse off her girlfriend.

What? No. My mother. Alice couldn’t understand how she was doing this in front of her mother. Fear was spreading through her. She couldn’t stop herself.

Her hands fell on Sandra’s bra-encased boobs, their kisses broken only by their moans.

Arousal was crashing through her. Her hands on Sandra’s boobs weren’t enough. She had to do more. She didn’t have a choice.

Alice’s hands were under Sandra’s skirt. She hadn’t thought about the movement. Maybe it hadn’t even been her that moved her hands. Maybe someone else had. There was a word for pretty things someone else moved.

Sandra’s skirt was just in the way. Alice undid it, helped her girlfriend slip it off. Helped Sandra slip hers off. Alice had no idea when it had been undone or which of them had done it.

God, no. She was in her underwear in front of her family and she could barely understand how it had happened. She couldn’t have wanted this, no matter how much she loved Sandra.

It didn’t matter. There was just so many ways for her skin to touch Sandra’s. And doing it in front of her family was so hot.

Even if a little voice was crying in the back of her mind.

The crying need from Alice’s centre was so much louder. Even if she wasn’t giving the orders to her body the contact with Sandra felt so good, torrents of arousal drowning out Alice’s thoughts. Sandra mounted her thigh and began oh-so-slowly grinding her centre on Alice.

Part of Alice wanted her to stop. Wanted this all to stop. But she couldn’t make it stop. She could move her hands now, but not to make Sandra stop. She could touch her girlfriend, revel in her, grope her breasts, caress her arse.

She was allowed that much choice.

But as soon as she even thought about making Sandra stop she froze.

She licked the line of Sandra’s bra.

She was allowed to do that, too.

She could do so many things to her girlfriend in front of her family

God, no. No. Alice didn’t understand how she could be letting this happen. But she wanted it. Needed it.

Sandra slipped one hand between Alice’s legs, tracing the line of her slit.

Please, no.

She couldn’t say a word, only smile seductively up at her girlfriend.

Electricity shot through Alice as Sandra continued that maddening, delicious grind, on her thigh.

Shame gnawed at her. She glanced at her family. Was that a flush in Elaine’s cheeks as she smiled at Alice and Sandra before turning back to the TV? Something dark and sweet curled inside Alice at the thought. Ruth probably didn’t know what Alice and Sandra were doing. Not with how she and Lisa were entwined. But Nichole was staring in her direction. Alice’s other sister’s mouth was open, her cheeks flushed. As Alice watched one of Nichole’s hands moved to her chest. Started playing with her boobs. Alice wondered if Nichole even realised what she was doing. Nichole’s thighs were rubbing together.

What Alice and Sandra were doing was turning Nichole on.

Was Nichole in control of her hands? Or was something making her knead her breasts? Pinch a nipple through her blouse, twist it.

Alice smirked at her sister, desire flaring in her. She copied Nichole’s gesture, pain morphing into pleasure.

It hadn’t been her idea to do that. She felt like a passenger in her own body. She couldn’t stop what she was doing. Couldn’t stop the tempting, seductive expression she was shooting her sister.

Nichole’s eyes went wide.

But her hand didn’t leave her breast.

That sent the arousal pulsing through Alice. Even if she was just riding in her own body, it was so hot. She wanted Nichole to do more. Wanted her sister to undo her blouse. Take off her bra. She wanted to see her sister’s boobs. Wanted to know if Nichole’s nipples were the same colour as hers.

“Look at me,” Sandra demanded, grabbing Alice’s head and planting a kiss firmly on her lips.

Alice didn’t know whether to be sorry or not. Nichole had looked so hot.

But this was Sandra. Sandra was the most gorgeous girl in the world. Sandra’s fingers were working their magic on Alice’s clit, even through her panties.

It was Sandra whose name she was crying out as she came and came and came.

Oh God Guilt flared through Alice. Her heart was in her mouth as she glanced at her mother.

Her mother, who simply whispered, “Shush, dears. Some of us are trying to watch this.”

What? This couldn’t be her mother. It might look like her mother but her mother would never allow this. Her mother would never blithely wave off her half-naked daughter screaming in orgasm.

The thoughts vanished in a wash of blue.

Alice watched, mesmerised, as Sandra reached behind herself. Undid her bra. Tossed it away.

Sandra’s breasts were glorious.

Alice knew what she had to do. She didn’t want to. No matter how hot it was. No matter how much she loved Sandra. No matter how good Sandra’s boobs looked, inches from her face.

Alice’s hands reached behind her own back. It wasn’t her idea. She was begging her hands not to do this, cold fear washing through her. She was screaming in her head as she smiled up at her girlfriend.

She didn’t control her hands. They were just doing what they were told. She was just doing what she was told.

Like a good little doll.

No, no, no.

It didn’t help.

Alice’s boobs were hanging free and Sandra was playing with them before her whole family.

Alice’s mother just smiled beatifically.

Alice could feel Nichole’s eyes on her boobs as Sandra mauled and kissed and sucked at them.

Alice spun out from underneath Sandra, flung her girlfriend into the chair. Before she knew it she was the one straddling Sandra’s leg. Pressing her pussy into Sandra’s thigh.

She knew what she had to do. It hadn’t been her decision to move. She’d just done what she was told.

Slowly, her hips started rocking back and forth.

She’d been told to do that, too.

Slowly, Alice’s hands rose to her nipples. She was pulling and tugging at them, her back arched, as she rode Sandra’s thigh.

Part of her was screaming in horror.

She was staring straight at Nichole. Desperately Alice tried to look away, but she couldn’t. She had to keep staring at her sister. Her hot, gorgeous sister, who was so obviously turned on.

Turned on by her.

Alice couldn’t look away. She was just a doll doing what it was told.

Sandra’s hands were running over Alice’s body and she was going to cum. She was going to cum staring straight at Nichole. Even as she wanted to look anywhere else.

She didn’t take her eyes off Nichole as her crest thundered through her.

Good little doll.

It wasn’t Alice’s voice.

Alice wanted to die. Even as the orgasm rolled through her, as her heart thundered at being so close to Sandra, she wanted to die. She needed to escape.

Blue blossomed in her mind.

Nichole was looking straight at Alice, her hand on her breast, as Alice continued grinding away. Alice couldn’t believe how erotic the sight of her sister was. Nichole only looked away, the flush on her cheeks not purely from embarrassment, when Alice stared straight at her as she rode her lover’s thigh to another orgasm.

The movie wasn’t even half over when Alice pulled Sandra out of the chair and rushed upstairs.

“God that was hot,” Sandra giggled.

“I know,” Alice grinned back. “Did you see Nichole?”

Sandra’s eyelids fluttered. “Oh God, yes. I thought she was going to cum on the spot. But you said she’s not gay?”

“That’s what she says,” Alice humphed. “I never believed her.”

There was no way Nichole was straight. Not after how avidly she’d been watching them. Alice had loved every moment of what she and Sandra had done. But there were some limits to what she could do in front of her family.

Unless they wanted to join in.

Alice’s pussy moistened even more. She hadn’t thought that was possible.

She eyed Sandra’s panties, gnawing at her lip. She wanted her girlfriend. She wanted her so much.

It was strange. Downstairs, in front of Alice’s family, they’d been going at it like rabbits. But now, alone, the two girls hesitated.

Maybe it was just that Sandra was so beautiful. Alice hoped Sandra thought she was.

Hesitantly Alice reached out a hand to her girlfriend, placed it behind Sandra’s head, gently pulled her girlfriend to her. She was kissing Sandra and their bodies were pressed together and Alice thought that maybe heaven felt like this.

As one they fell on the bed, hands pulling panties down, exploring.

Sandra’s body was a wonder. Alice’s fingers were playing over Sandra’s smooth crotch, trembling, as Sandra’s fingers traced the edge of her opening. She peered into Sandra’s eyes.

They were so blue.

The two girls stopped, froze. Then rose from the bed. They went to their backpacks.

Huh?

Dimly Alice could remember them picking up their backpacks before heading up the stairs hand in hand. She couldn’t understand why they’d picked them up. She couldn’t understand why she wasn’t screaming in terror.

Wait. It was that little voice in the back of her mind. It wanted her to wait. Maybe she’d get to scream later. The little voice was watching. Watching everything. Alice didn’t understand how a voice could watch. She couldn’t think enough to puzzle that out. She just had to do what she was told. By the voice in her head. By the voice from her candle.

Like a good doll.

Without saying a word each girl retrieved their candle from their backpack, then returned to the bed.

They didn’t lie down. They knelt, facing each other, legs spread wide. Placed the candles between them. Right hands reached, as one, and found their lover’s pussy. Three fingers slipped inside, held there.

Somehow the candles were alight now, throwing blue shadows around the room.

Emotions raged through Alice. Love, desire, fear.

None of them showed on her face.

Left hands reached out, to right nipples. Pinched, pleasure rocketing through the two lovers.

The two girls stared blankly as they sat there unmoving.

But not at each other. They stared at the blue candles, their flames the only illumination in the room.

They didn’t know it, but in Ruth’s room Alice’s sister and Lisa knelt on the bed in just the same way, their candles between their open legs.

The girls stared at the candles.

There wasn’t a thought in their heads.

Except what the blue flames put there.

As they sat there. So still. Unmoving.

Like pretty dolls.

The flames told them how much they loved fucking girls. How much they wanted it. Needed it. How good it felt. How hot and sexy girls were. How much girls turned them on. How girls were the only thing that turned them on.

How their lust for beautiful girls had their nipples erect, desire pouring through them, breasts aching and pussies on fire.

How they wanted to be beautiful for the girl in front of them, for other girls.

How they’d fuck the girl in front of them. So often. So hard. The need in them was crying out, their arousal dripping out of them as they sat motionless on the bed.

How they’d fuck so many other girls.

How much they wanted their lover to fuck other girls. That would turn them on too. Such a hot idea, their lover fucking girl after girl.

But always coming back to them. Needing them.

The pussy their fingers were buried in was the best pussy in the world.

All four of them knew that they’d be with the person across from them for as long as the blue flame wanted.

How they’d do anything the blue flame wanted.

The blue flame was speaking to them.

Good dolls.

(To be continued)