The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Apprenticeship

Part 8

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2020

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

“Did you hear about Mia?”

A pang of dread shot through Alice at Tanya’s words. Did someone know about the time she and Sandra had spent with Mia? It had been so hot, the three of them together, but she didn’t want anyone finding out. She could remember Mia’s lips locked around her nipples. The arousal leaking down Alice’s legs as her classmate licked and sucked and nibbled.

The arousal burning even hotter as she and Sandra had changed Mia.

What?

The thought dissolved. She needed to listen to Tanya.

“No, what?” Alice asked, feigning disinterest.

“They say she’s doing half the guy’s football team,” Tanya whispered eagerly. “What a slut.”

That was only fair. Mia was a slut. Because that was what Alice and Sandra had turned her in to.

Huh?

That thought dissolved as well. Alice didn’t really care what Mia was doing with boys. That was up to her. She was sure that Mia would be happy to spend some more time with her or Sandra though. Or both of them. That would be so hot. Alice’s insides melted, just a little, at the thoughts.

She couldn’t let Tanya know.

“Oh.” It was the only reply to her friend that Alice felt safe making.

“And I heard she was doing some of their girlfriends as well,” Tanya confided.

“What?” Alice’s eyes snapped to her friend. Again, it was Mia’s business who she slept with. But any girl she was sleeping with was obviously in to girls. And a girl who was going with one of the footballers was probably pretty. Pretty girls turned Alice on. She knew that.

“Thought that one might get your attention,” Alice’s friend smirked.

Alice also knew that she was going to fuck so many girls, not just Sandra. Or Mia or Dawn or Melanie.

So many.

Something had told her that.

Something she believed.

She was going to fuck so many girls.

These girls that Mia had found might be a good place to start.

Alice’s nipples were tightening at the thought, a delicious ache forming at her centre. Who were those girls? She must have seen them around the school. Were they dark or light haired? What was the colour of their skin? Alice didn’t mind, as long as they were pretty. All pretty girls turned her on. Their skin was going to be soft and smooth. What did they taste like? Pretty girls had her centre moistening, something dark and sweet curling deep inside as her breath caught.

Pretty girls turned her on.

Tanya was a pretty girl.

Alice was so turned on looking at her friend. Was Tanya into girls?

Tanya was speaking again.

God, her lips are amazing.

“I heard some of the others are going to get her at lunch time.”

Alice’s stomach dropped. She knew what that might mean. And more than that she felt a responsibility for anything that might happen to Mia. She didn’t understand why. Whatever the girl’s choices were, however doubtful they might be, they were hers. She and Mia and Sandra might have had fun, but what Mia did after that wasn’t Alice’s fault. So why did she feel like it was?

She had to do something.

Even if she didn’t know why.

As soon as the lunch bell rang she grabbed Sandra’s hand. “C’mon,” she told her girlfriend.

“Wow,” Sandra exclaimed as Alice dragged her along. “Someone’s keen today. I love you too, but the storeroom is the other way.”

“We’re not doing that,” Alice shot back. “Well, not yet.” God, she’d love to just bury her head between Sandra’s thighs. Lick and lick and lick until her girlfriend was screaming her name.

She didn’t have time for that.

“Mia’s in trouble.”

“Oh.”

Alice didn’t have to explain any more. She could tell that Sandra knew what she meant.

They were like that.

Like they’d been made for each other.

Alice led her girlfriend out the back of the school. Tanya had found out where it was going to happen. Tanya was good at things like that. She’d found out how Mia was going to be led by someone promising some quick fun. Behind the old science building. The grass wasn’t properly cut and a couple of battered storage sheds leant against the wall, their doors open. Just the place for a quick rendezvous.

Or a beating.

Alice could feel the tension in the air even before she rounded the corner of the building.

“Bitch.”

“Whore.”

“Slut.”

“Not so smart now, huh? You fucking nerd. Think you’re so clever, trying to mess with our boyfriends. We’ll show you who’s clever.”

Four girls formed a semi-circle, their backs to Alice and Sandra. Even from behind Alice could recognise all of them from her year. Chloe and Lucy, eighteen years old, like her and Sandra and the other two. Tall and athletic. Long legs and wonderful slim figures. They were pretty. And such a wonderful contrast, Chloe’s light skin to Lucy’s dark. She knew that the other two girls were pretty as well, even though their backs were to her. Alice was turned on, heat leaking from her centre as she took in their legs, their arses in their pleated skirts, the curves of their hips and waists.

The things she wanted to do to them. Hot and wet and naughty things.

For once that wasn’t the most important thing.

Mia didn’t deserve this.

“Hi girls,” Alice called brightly.

“Doing something important?” Sandra added.

“Get lost, you fucking dykes,” Chloe, snarled. She was tall and blonde and Alice could just imagine her naked on a bed, writhing as Alice’s tongue probed her centre. Slowly at first, then faster and faster until Chloe screamed out in need. “Or we’ll take care of you like we’re going to take care of her.”

Beyond Chloe Alice could see Mia, the slight girl cringing against the wall. She fumbled as she tried to put her glasses back on. It looked like the frames were bent. Two of the buttons had been torn off her blouse.

Alice’s heart went out to the girl.

“Dykes, huh?” she shrugged, hoping the fear running up her spine didn’t show on her face. She could read the body language of the girls around Mia. Taught, like a spring about to go off. Even counting Mia, she and Sandra were outnumbered. And she knew these girls, their type, fitter and stronger than her. She couldn’t hope to beat any of them in a fight. “You’ve already started taking her clothes off.”

“The four of you,” Sandra added.

“You going to take turns with her?” Alice asked.

Then it was Sandra’s turn again. “Or you all going to do her at once?”

Chloe glared at them. She wasn’t as gorgeous as Sandra. Who was? But pretty just the same. Alice wondered what colour the girl’s nipples were.

“What the fuck are you on about, you lesbos?” the dark-skinned girl, Lucy, exploded. Alice could guess what colour her nipples were. Dark. She could imagine the girl naked, a symphony in ebony. She’d love taking her time to explore Lucy. But right now she had to help Mia.

“The four of you.”

“Undressing her.”

“Licking your tongue along her leg.”

“Sucking her tits.”

“Eating her pussy.”

“That’s what you want to do isn’t it, Lucy?”

“Fuck off,” the girl cried, “Or we’ll do you too.”

“Oh,” Alice cried brightly. “Just like you want to do Mia?”

“Is it our tits you like?” Sandra asked, arching her back.

“Or is it our pussies that turn you on?”

A devilish grin split Alice’s girlfriend’s face. “Aren’t you such dirty lesbos? What do you do when your boyfriends are at practice?”

“We’re not like you!” Chloe snarled.

“Maybe,” Alice shrugged.

“Maybe not,” Sandra added.

“But we know what we can tell everyone else.”

“What we’re going to tell everyone else.”

“Unless you let Mia go.”

Alice stared into Chloe’s hazel eyes. They were nice eyes. Not the glowing jade pools that were Sandra’s eyes. Those were eyes that Alice could lose herself in for hours. But Chloe’s eyes were pretty just the same. Alice made herself keep looking. Chloe could probably break her like a twig. But she wasn’t abandoning Mia.

Fury was etched on Chloe’s face. But there was doubt there as well. Just a little fear at what Alice and Sandra could do. The rumours they could spread. The mud that would stick. Alice was willing the other girl to think about it. The fear was in Lucy’s dark brown eyes as well, despite the glare the girl was giving them. Behind those two the other pair of girls looked nervously at each other.

“They’ll believe us,” Sandra mused. “Takes one to know one, Chloe. I can tell them just how you moaned as I nibbled your clit. Or how Lucy can’t keep her hands off her tits while she’s being fucked.” Alice’s girlfriend turned her attention to the other two girls as Lucy’s eyes widened in fear. “How Holly has always been into Bethany. And the cute little noises Bethany makes. As. You. Lick. Her. Slit.”

Out of the corner of her eye Alice saw Holly and Bethany stare at each other in horror.

Lucy took a step towards Sandra.

“Shut the fuck up!” the dark-skinned girl cried. “I’ll fucking kill you.”

“Oh.” Alice could hear the grin in her girlfriend’s voice. She wondered if behind it there was the same cold fear she was feeling. These girls could hurt them. Really hurt them. No-one was coming. Tanya had wanted to go to the teachers but Alice had said no. Somehow she knew this was for her and Sandra to handle. “Fuck us and then beat us up?” Sandra continued. “Butch dykes then. Bet your boyfriends will love hearing that.”

“I’ll break your fucking legs!” Lucy screamed. Alice could tell the girl was on the edge of losing it.

She kept staring at Chloe. “Or we could all just walk away and no-one says anything,” Alice offered.

The blonde-haired girl shot a hand in front of Lucy. “Leave it Luce, they’re not worth it.”

“They’re fucking dykes!” Lucy cried. “And this stupid little geek,” she added, thrusting a finger in Mia’s direction. “Fucked my boyfriend.”

“Yeah, well,” Chloe spat. “Mine too. But ugly little nerds like her don’t count. She’s just like a bit of tissue paper for them to get off in. Once and gone.”

Alice didn’t like that. She didn’t think Mia was ugly. Not at all. There was beauty in the girl’s soft, even, features, in her large, round eyes. Which were even wider than normal, fear flowing in waves off the girl from where she huddled against the wall of the old building. And calling the girl ‘tissue paper’ almost had Alice wanting the fight she’d been trying so hard to avoid.

“You got that, tissue paper?” Chloe snarled, rounding on Mia. “You keep your dirty little slut hands off our boyfriends.”

“Whore!” Lucy added for emphasis.

Mia just nodded, those wide eyes unblinking.

“Right.” Chloe turned back to Alice and Sandra. “She keeps her dirty cunt away from our boyfriends and we all keep quiet. But if she even looks at them the wrong way it’ll be all three of you back here. Got it?”

Alice lifted an eyebrow. If Chloe wanted to lay claim to the idea she wasn’t going to stop the other girl. Whatever it took to get them all out of here intact. Or more or less intact, she told herself, taking in Mia’s dishevelled appearance.

“Sure,” she nodded.

“Let’s get away from these freaks,” Chloe declared, already heading away. Holly and Bethany quickly followed her. So did Lucy, but the dark-skinned girl shot Alice and Sandra one last angry glare before heading off with her friends.

“Are you okay?” Alice asked, heading over to Mia and gently laying hands on the girl’s shoulders as soon as Chloe and her crew were out of sight.

“Yeah, I,” Mia mumbled.

Alice wasn’t convinced, the girl was trembling.

“C’mon,” Sandra coaxed. “Let’s go see the nurse. At least get you a new blouse from the spares.”

So close to the girl, and with the buttons missing, Alice could see right down Mia’s chest. The dark-haired girl wasn’t wearing a bra. Alice could see her small tits. Her nipples. If she asked, she knew that Mia would open that blouse the rest of the way, let Alice give those nipples the attention she was dying to give them.

All she had to do was ask.

However arousing that was, she knew this wasn’t the time for it.

“I just couldn’t help myself,” Mia mumbled. “I needed it. So much. And they were so yummy. I just have to. I, I want it. I’m sorry.”

Guilt flashed through Alice at the girl’s words. She didn’t know why.

“You’ve nothing to be sorry about it,” Alice insisted.

Mia didn’t seem to have heard her. “It was so hot with you two and I loved it and I just wanted more. I need more. All the time.”

The girl was so vulnerable. Alice just wanted to hold her. Surprising herself, the feeling wasn’t even remotely sexual.

Mine.

The word flashed through Alice’s mind.

She didn’t understand why.

“I think they’re right you know,” Mia whispered. “I think I am a slut.”

A tear rolled down the girl’s cheek.

Alice’s eyes were moistening as well.

“Nothing wrong with wanting a bit of fun,” Sandra consoled the girl as they half-dragged her along. “Do they label boys who sleep around? No, they don’t.”

“But you have to be careful,” Alice added.

“If it gets too much,” Sandra continued. “You come talk to us.”

“We’ll help you out.”

“Really?” Mia asked, her eyes wide.

Alice’s heart melted at the hope in those wide eyes. Like a puppy in the pet store window, begging you to take it home.

“I mean I still want boys,” Mia rambled. She was still teetering on the verge of panic. “But what we did was so cool. You guys are beautiful. I’m not half that pretty. I’m just—”

“Shut up!” Alice ordered, bringing the trio to stop. “Don’t say that! You are pretty. Trust me. You think we’d have done that with someone who wasn’t attractive?”

Mia swallowed. “You, you think I’m attractive?”

The girl was so fragile. Alice’s next words could crush her.

“I think you’re gorgeous.” Alice leant down, her lips brushing Mia’s, the slight girl trembling. Her hand brushed over Mia’s small breast, the girl leaning in to her.

Could you crush someone softly?

“Thank you,” Mia mumbled after Alice broke the kiss.

Alice simply smiled at her

Mia beamed back, happiness radiating off the girl. So why did some small part of Alice think she’d done something so wrong?

“Now let’s get you fixed up,” Sandra declared.

Alice knew that her girlfriend wasn’t jealous. From the flush on Sandra’s cheeks Alice could tell that her girlfriend had been turned on, watching the kiss.

She’d be even more turned if she watched Alice and Mia fuck.

Alice put that aside for later.

“How did you know that stuff about them?” Alice asked as she and Sandra waited for Mia outside the nurse’s station.

Her girlfriend shrugged, a slight smile playing on her pink lips. “Lucy and Bethany’s boyfriends have big mouths. Chloe was just a guess and I’ve seen Holly looking at Bethany in the change rooms. Not sure about that one, but it was good enough.”

It wasn’t just looks that had Sandra at the top of the school’s social pile. Or at least, that’s where she had been, before they went public.

“Even so,” Alice replied. “We’re going to have to watch them. I don’t think Mia should be alone.”

“Oh, that won’t be a problem,” Sandra grinned. “Melanie and Dawn are going to love her.”

Alice knew that was true.

In more ways than one.

(To be continued)