The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Apprenticeship

Part 9

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2020

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

“We could have helped,” Tanya complained after Alice and Sandra had related the story.

Mia was seated between Sandra’s friends. From the looks the dark-haired girl was giving the pair Alice knew exactly what Mia was thinking.

With the way Melanie was idly stroking Mia’s hair it didn’t look like the slim girl was alone.

“Yeah,” Dawn nodded, agreeing with Tanya.

Alice shook her head. “It could have turned really ugly. We didn’t want you guys involved.” Honestly, she hadn’t really thought about it. She’d just rushed off. Having more numbers on their side might have helped. Or maybe not, with the threats Sandra had made. Maybe they wouldn’t have worked so well before a bigger audience. It didn’t matter. They were safe. For now. Alice risked a glance across the lunch room, to where Chloe and her friends were sitting. Lucy glared back, Alice meeting her stare until the dark-skinned beauty looked away.

“Mia, you need to stick with at least one of us,” Alice declared as she turned back to the table.

“But how?” Mia asked. “I, um, I can’t be with you guys all the time.”

Alice knew that the girl didn’t mean her classes. Even sitting with the five of them, some of the most beautiful girls in the school, she’d caught Mia sneaking glances at other students. Mostly boys, but sometimes girls.

When she wasn’t gazing at Alice and Sandra and her friends.

Mia wanted it all.

That’s who the girl was now.

“We’ll work it out,” Alice declared confidently

She was going to take care of Mia.

Alice froze.

Aren’t you a good little owner

The voice was in Alice’s head. It wasn’t her voice.

Taking care of your toys.

Who are you? Alice demanded, an act of bravado to cover her fear.

There was a blue light.

Alice forgot the voice had been there.

She had to take care of Mia.

“Let’s meet after school,” Alice suggested. The idea had come from somewhere. It was in her head. It had to be her idea. “After our last class. We’ll sort something out.”

“Yeah,” Sandra agreed, glancing slyly in the direction of the table at which Chloe and Lucy were sitting. “Good idea. Wouldn’t put it past that lot to try something this afternoon.”

Of course Sandra agreed with her idea. Somehow Alice had known Sandra would. Almost as if something had told her that was what would happen.

“There’s this storeroom,” Alice explained, sharing its location. “Come to it.”

“Me too?” Tanya asked hopefully.

Alice gazed at her friend. Tanya was so beautiful. Porcelain skin and silky black hair. She couldn’t see Tanya’s legs, seated at the table as they all were. But she knew how good her friend’s legs were. She could see the outline of Tanya’s breasts through her friend’s blouse. If Tanya came to the storeroom Alice could…

She couldn’t do that. Alice didn’t know why but she just couldn’t. If Tanya was there then. Then.

Alice couldn’t think. All she knew was that she couldn’t let Tanya be there. “No, uh,” she managed. “Someone needs to keep an eye on them until they go. Please?” Desperately hopeful Alice pleaded with her friend. She knew she had to make sure Tanya was somewhere else.

“Oh, spy time!” Tanya declared gleefully. “But you’ll let me know what the plans are?”

“Sure,” Alice smiled, not knowing why she felt so relieved.

* * *

“How long before you think they’ll get over it?” Mia asked nervously, glancing at the door of the storeroom as if she expected Chloe and Lucy and their friends to come bursting through it at any moment.

“Who knows?” Sandra shrugged. “Sorry. But sleeping with their boyfriends? You can’t expect them to forget that in a hurry.”

“But they were so dreamy,” Mia whined. “I just got so hot and I needed it and Todd was so big. I felt like I was going to explode when he—”

“Yeah,” Alice cut the girl off. The idea of Mia getting it on with a guy was making her stomach heave. “I get it.”

“So what’s the plan?” Dawn asked.

Sandra had been right. Her friends were nice once you got to know them. Once they stopped being...

Alice couldn’t remember what Sandra’s friends had been. Something not nice? Hurtful?

That’s didn’t make any sense. They were nice and soft and they’d do anything Alice asked.

What?

Alice pushed the thought aside. Dawn had asked what the plan was. She must have had a plan. She’d brought the girls here because…

Blue.

“Just let me show you,” Alice said, reaching for her backpack. She could see Sandra doing the same.

No!

Alice knew what was in her backpack. Even though she couldn’t remember putting it there. It was blue. And when she pulled it out the flame would light up. She didn’t know how it did that, but it would. Or maybe she lit it. She didn’t know. But she’d show the candle to Dawn and Melanie and Mia. And Sandra would show her candle to the girls.

No!

Something was telling her she shouldn’t do that. Shouldn’t show them the candle. Shouldn’t look at it herself. Something bad would happen if she did. Something bad was happening. Something she shouldn’t want.

But she did. If she showed them the candle she could get them to do whatever she wanted. Take their clothes off. Take her clothes off. Suck and lick and kiss. Liquid arousal was roiling in Alice’s centre, hot and sweet. Was it leaking down her leg? Was that delicious tickle on her inner thigh something wet, dripping out of her? Or was it just the anticipation? Alice moaned at the thought of Melanie licking her tongue slowly along Alice’s inner thigh. While Mia sucked her tit. While Dawn nibbled Sandra’s clit.

While all of them looked so blank.

The candle was in her hand.

In her mind.

The other girls looked so blank.

It was no surprise, they’d seen the candle before. And the one in Sandra’s hand.

They were just standing there. Mia and Dawn and Melanie. Eyes wide. Staring. They looked so vulnerable. So soft.

Just like Sandra looked.

Just like she must look.

It was because of the candles. Alice’s mind tried to wrap itself around that thought. If she could just hold onto it-

Heat flared at Alice’s centre. Her eyes traced the line of Mia’s cheek, the curve of Dawn’s eyebrows. The girls did nothing but keep staring. She knew that there wasn’t a thought in their heads.

She could change that. Shape them. Mould them. Tell them to do whatever she wanted. Have them cumming.

That had to be moisture trickling down her leg. Leaking out of her as her arousal burned. As her insides quivered. The girl’s minds were so soft.

Like hers.

The candle was speaking to Alice.

Should you be a doll? You’d make such a good doll. Blonde and pretty and sweet and I could just dress you up.

Alice’s fingers trembled at the sound of the voice in her head. It was promising so much. So much bliss. Forever and ever.

You’d be whatever I wanted you to be. You do obey so well.

Alice could see herself. Kneeling naked on her bed. The candle in front of her. So blank as the candle spoke to her. Cumming over and over again. Cumming as she did what the candle told her to do.

As the blue light spread from the candle. As a blue line shot from the candle into her. Into her mind.

It was always the candle.

It was so easy to obey. It was so good to obey.

Obeying meant she got to cum.

Such a good little doll.

Alice came, her hips jerking, her hands holding the candle the only steady part of her. She could cum so many times this afternoon. In this room.

All she had to do was obey.

No!

She didn’t want to be a doll. Didn’t want Sandra to be a doll. Didn’t want these others girls, her friends, to be dolls.

And there it is. That little spark. I do like you.

Happy warmth bloomed in Alice. The voice liked her. That was good wasn’t it? She was sure it was good to be liked. It felt, …, nice. Better than nice. So much better than nice. The voice liking her had Alice’s heart soaring and her pussy melting and anticipation tightening inside of her, promising her another crest.

She’d do anything for the voice.

You could be a doll. You’d be a very good one. Maybe I’d put you on display. In some pretty clothes in a glass cabinet. Take you out when I wanted to play with you. But could you be someone who owns dolls? Let’s find out.

Alice tried to frown. Something about what the voice was saying was wrong. Owning people was wrong. It didn’t matter which side of it she was on. Not matter how mind-numbingly blissful the idea felt. No matter how hot and wet and sticky her centre was. Her panties had to be a ruined, dripping, mess. She could picture herself. Standing motionless behind glass. Not moving. Not thinking. Then taken out and played with. Doing nothing but what she was told. She could be owned and just cum and cum and cum, her brains dribbling down her legs. Or she could be the owner. Telling girls what to do. These girls. Mia could be her little pet and Dawn could cum just at the sight of her and Melanie would be there whenever she wanted to get off.

The voice at the back of her head told her it was wrong.

I don’t want that, Alice pleaded.

You’re just so sweet! Not like your sister. Oh, she’s special too. But she loves being a doll. My precious little doll.

Something bridled inside Alice. She didn’t know whether the voice meant Nichole or Ruth. It didn’t matter. She didn’t want to think of either of her sisters like that. Just a toy at someone’s beck and call.

No matter how arousing the idea was. Alice’s breath caught at the idea of her sisters dressed up and played with.

She could do that.

No!

She could feel the voice smiling at her. Oh, aren’t you adorable. But I have things to do. So let’s just switch some things off. Just for now. Just to see. Here and, hmm, here.

A million spiders were crawling though Alice’s head. She wanted to scream. Needed to scream. But she couldn’t. She was held there. By the candle. By the light streaming from it. By the voice. As the arousal built and built in her centre. Parts of her were disappearing. There was a wailing in her head, a desperate sense of loss.

And we don’t want you remembering this little conversation.

Alice forgot.

But she remembered the light. She had things to do.

She looked at the three girls in front of her. Mia and Dawn and Melanie. They were just standing there. So blank. So soft. Like melted wax. Waiting. Waiting to be told what to do.

Waiting to be told what to be.

Alice smiled at her girlfriend. Sandra smiled back.

Then Alice turned back to the other three.

“Oh God,” she breathed. It was all too much. The things she wanted to do to these girls. The things she could do to these girls. She had to stamp her foot, the tension running through her body unbearable. She just wanted to jump on them. Tear their clothes off. Devour them.

She could do so much more than that, her centre turning into an inferno at the thought, her nipples so hard and her thighs begging to be touched and her clit a blinding point of light that was about to explode.

She could own these girls. They could be hers.

Alice almost came at the thought.

“You’re so beautiful. God.” the words tumbling out of her, uncontrolled, as she gazed at all three of the girls. “Just standing there. Fuck, I want all of you. You’re just waiting. So pretty. Like good little dolls.”

The three girls didn’t react at all. Didn’t move. Didn’t blink. They were hardly breathing. To Alice they were just three pretty dolls, waiting to be played with.

All she had to do was tell them what they were. She could do that. She knew how. The candle was in her hands, casting its blue light. Amidst the glow it cast there were lines, scintillating, twisting lines of blue light. Blue as the sapphire blue of her eyes. Leading from her to the candle and then to each of the three girls, Mia, Dawn and Melanie caught in its glow.

The candle could make Alice’s words into these girl’s truths.

“You want to be a doll. You have to be.” They had to need to be her dolls as much as she wanted them to be. “You want to be owned. Being owned turns you on. You want to obey. Obeying turns you on. So hard.”

They weren’t looking at her. They were staring at the candle in her hands. Their eyes were so blank. Like a doll’s eyes.

She was sure they were turned on. Melanie’s cheeks had flushed. Dawn’s lips parted ever so slightly Mia’s nipples poked into her blouse.

They were turned on.

So was Alice, every nerve in her alive.

“You want to be a doll.”

Dimly she remembered saying words like that. To Melanie and Dawn. But this was different. She’d been given those words. Recited them like she was a toy herself.

Not this time. These were her words. Her desires.

“You want to be owned.”

It was all she could think about, the tide of her arousal crashing over her. How much she wanted this. To own these girls. Make them hers. Own them and care for them and play with them.

Her dolls.

They’d all get to cum so much.

If only they did what she told them to do.

“You love to obey.”

A breath on her clit would have her cumming and cumming and cumming.

“You’ll cum so much. You want that. You want to be my dolls. I’ll dress you up and play with you and you’ll be whatever I want. But you know what?”

Alice paused, gnawing her lip in anticipation. The girls said nothing, staring blankly, almost glowing as the blue light soaked through them. Carefully she placed the candle on a shelf.

Sandra was staring too. But she wasn’t blank. She was staring avidly as Alice cautiously approached the girls and ran her fingertips over the unmoving forms of their friends.

“You don’t know?” Alice smiled. “Well, I suppose dolls don’t know much, do they? Well, before dolls can be dressed up, they have to undress.”

Her fingers drifted over Mia’s arse. God, she wanted to see that arse again.

“Get naked.”

Those blank expressions not changing the three girls stripped out of their uniforms. Mia was the fastest, even allowing for her lack of a bra. Alice saw Melanie’s hand hesitate as the girl reached for her bra clasp.

“Do it!” Alice cried. “You’re a doll! My doll!”

Melanie’s hand moved. There was no more hesitation from her.

Alice almost came from the sight of Melanie’s tits.

Oh God, they’re so gorgeous. Alice felt her knees grow weak as she took in the three beauties before her. Each special in their own way. Mia so small and trim and delightful. Dawn’s tawny beige skin, her sharp, gorgeous, features. Melanie, so pretty, so soft.

“Play with yourselves,” Alice ordered.

Three hands shot to three pussies.

“Isn’t that so good?” she grinned. “Good dolls. You’re almost cumming.”

Alice knew that was true.

Because she’d told them it was true.

“Repeat after me,” Alice ordered. “I want to be a doll. I want to be owned.”

“I want to be a doll,” the girls intoned, three voices becoming one. “I want to be owned.”

She had to say more. She needed to say more. Arousal was crashing through her as the three girls did exactly what she told them to do. “Obeying turns me on. I love to obey. I love being owned. I’m a doll.”

“Obeying turns me on. I love to obey. I love being owned. I’m a doll.”

“It would be better if they were on their knees.”

Alice’s eyes shot to Sandra. She’d almost forgotten that her girlfriend was there. How could she have forgotten that? Sandra was regarding the three girls. An amused smile on her face. Did her eyes flash blue for a moment?

It didn’t matter. Sandra was right.

“Get on your knees,” Alice ordered. “Keep playing with yourselves. Such good dolls.”

Three girls fell to their knees. Moaned in bliss. Sandra moaned as well, her hand playing around the front of her skirt.

“Keep saying it,” Alice ordered, her own arousal making her desperate.

The three girls were repeating her words, over and over, their voices delicate licks on Alice’s clit.

She had to say more. She couldn’t stop. Didn’t want to stop. Didn’t know how to, the arousal burning every inch of her body.

“You want to be dressed up. Played with. You’ll be whatever I want you to be. Pretty little dolls.”

The eyes of the girls, blank and staring, were fixed on the candle as it bathed them in blue light. Alice could feel the words filling the girls’ minds. She could see the light. The blue lines, from the candles, wrapping around the girls’ heads. Around their minds. Sinking in. Changing them. Becoming part of them. And there was the line from her, into the candle, twisting and flowing. Carrying her words. Carrying her thoughts. Giving them force.

“I’m so into girls. Girls turn me on.”

Three sets of eyes, so wide, so empty, matching minds so soft, as they repeated Alice’s words. “I’m so into girls. Girls turn me on.”

“Cum!” Alice cried. “Cum now! You’re a doll and you’re cumming!”

Three girls cried out, hips bucking, fingers plunging so deep.

It was too much, Alice sagging against a wall, her hand under her skirt, inside her panties. The world dissolved as her fingers touched her clit. Sparks danced in front of her eyes but she fought them.

She wanted to cum looking at her dolls.

She did.

“Dawn, on your feet,” Alice ordered.

The girl scrambled to obey, three fingers still stuffed in her pussy.

It felt so good to be obeyed. Alice stroked herself, so wet and slippery, just for a moment, basking in the feeling of owning these girls.

But dolls weren’t just to be looked at.

Alice pulled her hand out and sauntered over to the girl. Dawn was still mumbling all the orders Alice had given her.

Alice ran her hand over the girl’s arse, arousal leaking down the blonde’s leg.

“Such a good doll,” she whispered in Dawn’s ear. The light was still spinning out of Alice’s head. Blue light, the colour of her eyes, writhing and sparkling as it shot to the candle and then to Dawn.

Filling Dawn’s mind with Alice’s words.

“My good little lesbian doll. What are you?”

“Your good little lesbian doll,” Dawn responded. Alice could hear the eagerness in the girl’s voice.

“That’s right,” Alice smiled, her finger finding Dawn’s rosebud. She loved girl’s arses. Pretty girls turned her on. “You’re just a doll. My doll. You love to be played with. Being played with turns you on.” Her finger circled the girl’s opening. “You’re so turned on.” Alice’s finger, still slick with her own juices, slipped inside Dawn’s arse, the girl’s breath catching as a tremor ran through her. “You’re mine. I can play with you. Do whatever I want. It turns you on. Is this turning you on?” She pushed her finger deeper.

“Yes,” Dawn sighed.

“That’s right. You love me fucking our arse. Fucking you anyway I want. Do you want to be my doll?” Alice smirked.

“Yes!” the girl cried.

Alice sunk her finger deeper into the girl’s rectum. Gleefully she imagined how deep Dawn’s own fingers were in the girl’s pussy.

“How should I dress you up? What should I make my Dawn-doll into? Maybe a pretty little dress? Would you like that? Would it turn you on?”

“Yes!”

The girl was so close to cumming, need radiating off her. But she was Alice’s doll. She got to cum when Alice decided.

“Maybe,” Alice grinned slyly, her tongue flicking at Dawn’s ear as the girl moaned. “A pretty pink dress, all flowers and frills. You’ll need more outfits. Maybe a uniform. How about that? An airline stewardess. You’d look so hot like that. You could just see to everything I need. Can I get you a pillow? Can I get you a drink? Can I eat you out?”

Dawn would look so good in a uniform like that. A pencil skirt and jacket fitted to her trim waist. Stockings and heels. A cute little scarf.

Alice’s pussy was melting at the thought.

Dawn would obey so well.

“Would you do that for me Dawn?” Alice smiled. “Let me dress you up? Be my doll? Would it turn you on?

“Yes!” the girl cried. “Yes, yes, yes!”

“It turns you on so much. Being my pretty little doll. So into girls. Cum. Cum now. Thinking about it. How much you want it.”

Dawn cried out, wordless, need dripping from her voice, her body spasming as her crest broke over her, Alice’s finger still deep in her arse

Slowly Alice withdrew her finger, left Dawn mumbling “I want to be a doll,” over and over, the brunette’s eyes fixed on the candle. Alice sauntered over to Melanie were the girl still knelt on the floor, reciting the words Alice had given her.

“Obeying turns me on. I love to obey. I love being owned. I’m a doll.”

“Oh that’s so cool,” Alice cried as she saw Melanie’s juices staining the girl’s thigh. “You do love it. Hmm. How about Nurse Melanie-doll? Would you do that for me?

“Yes,” Melanie replied, her hand never leaving her pussy, her eyes never leaving the candles.

“Maybe I’ll get you to examine me. Won’t that be fun?”

She was stepping out of her panties. They were as soaked as if she’d thrown them in a bucket of water.

“Oh, Melanie-doll,” Alice grinned. “I need an examination. Right here.” She pulled up her skirt, pointed at her pussy. “From your tongue.”

Melanie’s eyes left the candle, stared at Alice’s centre. She was still bathed in the blue light. Her eyes were bright as the light. So bright. And empty.

Just like a doll’s.

Alice moaned as the girl did as she’d been told, her tongue thrusting into Alice’s pussy. Then again and again, Alice teetering deliciously on the edge.

“Harder,” she ordered.

Melanie obeyed.

Alice’s orgasm crashed over her. “Oh, fuck,” she cried, her hands twisting in Melanie’s hair. “Good doll. You can cum.”

Melanie came, her hips bucking and chest heaving.

“Now go back to what you were saying. I want to be a doll. I love being a doll. I love being I owned. I love to obey. Obeying turns me on.”

Mine.

Alice smiled as she watched, Melanie’s eye firmly back on the candle, that sparkling line washing over her. Changing her.

What Melanie was saying wasn’t quite right.

“And you need to add ‘I’m a pretty lesbian doll.’”

Melanie did just as she was told.

Like a good doll.

Alice left Melanie to her repetitions, the girl kneeling there, repeating the words, Alice’s juices smeared over the girl’s face, her own juices leaking down her thighs.

She’d have to clean her dolls up. That’s what you did with toys once you were finished playing them.

But not yet.

Alice tiptoed over to the last girl, the grin on her face widening as she heard Sandra cry out in bliss. She loved that sound. Of course her girlfriend had been turned on by watching Melanie eat her out.

“Mia,” Alice smiled, the girl staring blankly. “I’ll take care of you. I took care of you today, didn’t I?”

“Yes,” the slim girl replied, her eyes never leaving the candle.

Alice kept grinning as one of her fingers slid along Mia’s cheek “Isn’t it so good to have someone take care of you?”

“Yes,” the girl agreed.

“If you’re my doll I promise I’ll take care of you. I won’t let anything bad happen to you.” Alice knew that the girl wouldn’t have got over the events of earlier that day. Would she still be feeling them, blank as she was now? Alice didn’t know. She wasn’t even sure it mattered. Mia looked like a doll. Just kneeling there, playing with herself. Short and pretty and just waiting for Alice to tell her what to do.

Alice whispered in her ear. “Say ‘I’m your doll.’”

There was that sparkling line again, writhing and swirling, from her to the candle to Mia. Alice could sense it. Sense her words flowing down that line, burrowing into Mia, worming their way inside. Taking root.

It was almost like she was travelling down that line, her mind wrapping its fingers around Mia’s thoughts. Moulding them, changing them.

“I’m your doll,” Mia repeated.

It wasn’t enough, Alice needed more. She could feel the words flow from her to the dark-haired girl, the pulse ricocheting up her spine. “I love being your doll. It turns me on to be owned.”

Mia repeated that, too. She looked so cute.

“I’m your happy little slut doll.” That was right. Alice wanted her dolls to be happy. And Mia was a slut. She’d take anyone. Not like Melanie and Dawn. But that was alright. You didn’t want all your dolls to be the same. So Mia was a slut. Alice was going to have to think of some way to dress Mia up to match that. Maybe a tiny little skirt and a halter top? Or shorts so tight they were painted on? Heels so high she could barely walk in them? A bikini that was just bits of string? Maybe all of it. Dolls needed more than one outfit.

Mia didn’t know any of that. She was just repeating Alice’s words. “I’m your happy little slut doll.”

“Oh God,” Sandra moaned, her hand under her skirt. “That’s so hot. They’re just dolls. Can I play with one of them? Please? Please?”

How could Alice deny her girlfriend anything?

“Sure. Um.” Sandra could have any of them. Alice was happy to share her toys. Her eyes fell to Mia’s arse. Slight and small and she wanted it so much. Maybe Melanie then? The girl looked so soft and empty. Alice could just imagine her in something frilly. And Dawn, her sharp features, normally so intelligent, now so vacant. Like a good doll. “Dawn, do what Sandra wants.”

Alice’s girlfriend fell on her dusky skinned friend, devouring her.

“God, I love your arse,” Alice whispered, her hands caressing Mia’s rear. “Hands off your pussy. You’re going to cum from my finger in your arse. Isn’t that so nasty? Just my finger. Because you’re my doll. Mine. No-one else’s.”

“I’m your doll,” Mia replied “I’m your doll.”

The girl’s repetitions ended in a squeal as Alice’s finger plumbed her arse.

“You love this,” Alice grinned. “You love my finger in your arse. It turns you on.”

Mia’s hips started to buck as Alice’s finger plunged in and out of the girl’s rectum. Mia was so tight around her finger, the delicious feeling shooting up Alice’s arm, exploding through her body.

“You’ll do whatever I say,” Alice declared, thrusting her finger even deeper. Mia would do whatever Alice said. Anything. She could tell the girl what to say. What to do. She could walk the girl around with her finger in her arse. A twitch of her finger for left. A twitch the other way for right. Controlling the girl. Like a puppet.

Like a doll.

“Cum!” Alice cried. “Cum with my finger up your arse!” The words, the thought, what she was doing, had her so close.

Alice’s other hand was on Mia’s stomach as the girl’s hips bucked and bucked.

“My doll! Mine! You’re mine! You’re all mine!”

She wanted them. All of them. Mia and Melanie and Dawn. They were hers. There could be others as well. Maybe Chloe and Lucy.

Maybe her sisters.

Alice was teetering on the edge.

Oh, aren’t you the eager one? That’s so cute. Maybe you could be an owner.

The voice was back in Alice’s head. Her finger was deep in Mia’s rectum, her hand on the girl’s stomach. She was so close to cumming.

You like dolls do you? Owning dolls? Maybe you want another doll?

Alice’s head swivelled, without a thought from her, to look at Sandra, her girlfriend’s head thrown back in bliss as Dawn ate her out.

Wouldn’t she make a pretty doll for you?

Alice knew that the voice meant Sandra. And her girlfriend would make a wonderful doll. She was tall and gorgeous and Alice’s pussy was melting. It would be so easy. She could call to her girlfriend. Sandra would look at her. Would like at Alice’s candle. And then the words would flow out of Alice’s mouth. They’d flow down that blue line from the candle, together with her thoughts. They’d melt into Sandra. Warp Sandra around them. Sandra could be her doll. Sandra would be hers

Sandra would be owned.

No

Alice’s mind revolted at the idea. She loved Sandra. Alice didn’t want to own her girlfriend. Something was making her think these thoughts. She could see it, a blue line coming out of her candle, flowing into her.

The blue line had to come from somewhere.

Carrying someone else’s thoughts.

Like her thoughts were carried to the three girls

Could the line flowing into her carry her thoughts?

Alice pushed. It was like fighting against a raging torrent. Against the light of a million stars.

She thought of Sandra. How she didn’t want Sandra to be a doll. Slowly, painfully, Alice clawed her way up the line of blue light.

There was another mind here, pushing thoughts at her.

Alice was drowning, drowning in blue light, in someone else’s thoughts, her will burning away like a guttering candle.

She wouldn’t let go of Sandra, even as her knees sagged and her thoughts narrowed down to just the need to protect her girlfriend.

She couldn’t fight any further, but she hung on, somewhere in the middle of the blue line.

You are special the voice observed wryly. It was female, definitely female. Alice had an impression of a woman, blonde and beautiful. With blue eyes. The same blue as the candles. The same blue that Sandra’s green eyes sometimes flashed. The woman was sitting at a desk, elegantly dressed, in her early thirties. Alice hadn’t expected that. Maybe a cave or an old gothic church or somewhere hung with dreamcatchers and mystic symbols painted on the wall. Not a modern, spacious, office. Alice almost caught a name, something beginning with A, like her own.

The woman was looking at her. How was the woman looking at her? Alice’s resistance collapsed under the gaze of those blue eyes. She was falling back down the blue line, just one little spark amongst its light, tumbling over and over until she fell back into her head with a crash. You might be special Alice, but you need to learn your place. These aren’t your dolls. Can’t have you being too uppity. Maybe being a doll is the right thing for you. You’d love that, wouldn’t you? Being my doll.

Of course Alice would love that. If that’s what the voice wanted. She’d love anything the voice wanted.

My dolls do what they’re told. Walk over to Sandra.

Alice did, leaving Mia behind without a thought. Alice’s girlfriend was staring at her own candle, naked from the waist down, blouse hanging open, her chest heaving, tremors running through her body, Dawn at her feet.

Put your hand on the back of her neck, the voice ordered. Then count down the vertebrae until you get to the fourth one. One, two, three, four. That’s it! Stop there. Oh, you’re such a good doll.

Alice trembled at the praise. So much of her wanted to be the voice’s doll. To be dressed up and played with and told when to cum.

She wanted to cum.

Press! the voice cried.

Alice did, pressing on her girlfriend’s spine. Sandra froze. Alice’s girlfriend wasn’t trembling any more, her breathing was so slight as she stood there staring at the candle.

Just like a good little doll. Press and she stops. Press and she starts. Press again Alice-doll.

A quiver ran through Alice. She didn’t want to do this. However much the idea of obeying the voice had her melting. She didn’t want her girlfriend to be a doll. She loved Sandra. Loved her so much. She could remember fighting up the blue line. Maybe she could do it again.

She couldn’t, she was spent.

Do it! the woman’s voice ordered

Alice’s finger pressed down, even as something inside her cried out.

Now just stand there. Look at the candle.

It was so easy to obey the voice. So good. So much easier than fighting.

Alice felt Sandra’s hand on the back of her neck. She felt Sandra counting down the vertebrae. She knew that Sandra was hearing the woman’s voice.

One.

Her girlfriend’s finger was slipping from one vertebrae to the next.

Two. Was it her voice? The woman’s voice?

Three. Alice didn’t know.

We’re dolls. That was Alice’s voice.

No. Alice didn’t want to be a doll. She didn’t want Sandra to be a doll.

Please, please stop. Desperately Alice aimed the thought at her girlfriend, trying to use the blue line to reach Sandra. For a moment Alice could almost feel her girlfriend’s mind.

Four. Sandra hadn’t heard. Or hadn’t listened. Hadn’t been able to stop. She was a good doll.

Sandra, no, you’re not a doll. You’re not a doll, Alice pleaded, amidst the roaring torrent of the other woman’s will. Maybe if she could just leave that one thought in Sandra’s head.

Press.

Alice felt a slight pressure on her spine.

Then she came and everything went black.

Alice blinked as she heard the door opening. Huh?

Her eyes went wide as Tanya crept in. Alice couldn’t breathe. What would Tanya think, Mia and Dawn and Melanie were naked and Sandra was half-naked and…

The other girls were all clothed. Smiling as they talked amongst themselves. When had they?

Why would they need to get dressed? They’d just waited here, talking about they were going to do about Chloe and her friends. And if Melanie’s and Mia’s hands had strayed to each other, well, that was just cute.

Alice frowned. Something about the memories didn’t seem right. Her head felt fuzzy, as if parts of it had been pulled off and then rammed back into place.

Blue.

There were no doubts. They’d just talked. That was what had happened. Even if it might have been fun to do so much more. Alice’s heart was hammering from the thoughts. What they could have done. She was so turned on. Just how wet were her panties? She needed Sandra. Needed Sandra’s tongue between her legs. Or maybe one of the other girls. Maybe Melanie. That would be so hot. Maybe Sandra could watch as Melanie ate Alice out. Maybe it would be all of them. She could kiss Sandra’s arse while Melanie serviced her. They’d need a bed. A big one. Maybe she’d get to find out what an orgy felt like.

She was sure these girls would be up for that.

Alice could tell them just what to do. She’d be in charge. She had to struggle to breathe properly. Her cheeks were flushed and she felt like she’d cum so many times. She could cum so easily again. She hoped it was just anticipation tickling at her thigh. Not something wet. Her pussy was so wet. Was it shiny? Like a doll?

“You guys alright?” Tanya asked, a frown on her oh-so-pretty lips. “You look like you’ve run a marathon.”

“Just a little hot in here,” Alice grinned, hoping she was convincing.

God, she’d love to kiss Tanya’s lips.

They looked just like a doll’s.

(To be continued)