The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Apprenticeship

Part 11

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2020

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

“So how was she?”

Alice didn’t want to answer the question. She was simply enjoying the sensation of Sandra’s finger as it circled one of her nipples.

“C’mon,” Alice’s girlfriend insisted, her finger now trailing down across Alice’s stomach. Sandra was resting on her side, her head propped up on her other hand. “I told you about Lisa.”

That was true. But Sandra being with Ruth’s girlfriend Lisa wasn’t the same as what Ruth and Alice had done. They were sisters.

God, that’s so hot. The idea of sex with her sister was such a turn on. Alice knew that. She’d always thought it.

Always.

Hadn’t she?

It didn’t matter. The thought of it was turning her on now. Helped by the fact that Sandra’s finger was currently circling her clit.

“Is this what she did?” Sandra teased. “Or maybe this?” She added, her fingers finding Alice’s labia.

“Oh, fuck,” Alice moaned, sparks flashing in her mind as her girlfriend’s nails drifted over her sensitive skin. The touch was barely there. She needed more. Needed her girlfriend inside her.

Alice arched her back, reaching for those fingers. Then mewled, as Sandra withdrew them.

“Ah, ah, ah,” Sandra grinned. “Not until you tell me.”

“She was good,” Alice admittedly reluctantly. “Really good.” She was understating it. Sex with Ruth had been electric.

“Oh God.” It was Sandra’s turn to moan, her fingers returning to Alice’s centre. “You and your sister. That’s so fucked-up. So hot. She tastes almost like you, you know. I bet you had fun. Tell me she wasn’t as good as me though.”

“She wasn’t,” Alice replied eagerly, her own fingers trailing across Sandra’s breasts. She’d spoken the truth. Nothing was as good as sex with Sandra.

“I can just imagine you two,” Sandra grinned. “You sucking her tits. Her eating you out. God, it would have been so hot. Are you going to do Nichole? Can I do her first? Then I’ll have done all three of you.”

Alice liked the idea of Sandra with her other sister, Nichole. She wanted Sandra to fuck pretty girls. And Nichole was more than pretty.

Alice wasn’t sure she wanted to fuck her other sister.

Incest turns you on.

That was true. It had always been true.

So of course she wanted to fuck Nichole.

Sandra didn’t seem to have noticed Alice’s momentary distraction. “God, I wish I had a sister.” Alice could hear the raw desire dripping from her girlfriend’s voice. “I’d do her. In a heartbeat. I’ve got a cousin though. A couple of years older than me. She’s really pretty. Not as a good as a sister. But still. You’re so lucky to have two sisters. I want to see you two. Can I watch next time? Please?”

Alice wasn’t sure whether Sandra meant Alice and Ruth or Alice and Nichole. She wasn’t sure it mattered. Fucking her sisters and telling her girlfriend about it was one thing. Letting Sandra watch was something else.

Alice could picture it, though. Sandra’s hands roaming over her own body, groping her gorgeous breasts, fingering her delicious pussy. As Alice and one of her sisters writhed together on a bed.

It wasn’t that hard to imagine. It was exactly what Melanie was doing as Alice and Sandra lay on Sandra’s bed.

It also hadn’t been hard to convince the girl that she wanted to watch. Alice had hardly had to use her candle at all.

The voice had shown her what to do to Melanie.

The pretty brunette was stark naked as she sat in the chair by Sandra’s dressing table. Legs lewdly spread, three fingers pumping in and out of her pussy while her other hand mauled at her breasts. From the flush in her cheeks and the way the girl was panting Alice was sure that she’d cum already. Maybe more than once.

As Alice’s hand found Sandra’s centre, Sandra returning the attentions, Melanie came again. Her eyes were fixed on the pair on the bed, but it wasn’t Alice’s or Sandra’s name she moaned.

“Mia.”

“You know you’re not going to keep her?” Alice shot impatiently at their audience.

“But I love her,” Melanie whined, her hands not shifting from their tasks.

“She’s a slut,” Sandra huffed.

“Don’t say that,” Melanie snapped.

“She is a slut,” Sandra repeated. Alice’s girlfriend sighed and shook her head. “Look, I can see what you see in her. She’s cute and smart and a nice person. I love her to bits. But ask her, she’ll tell you. She’s happy being a slut. And sluts aren’t keepers.”

Melanie pouted before declaring “I love her. She’ll see that I’m all she needs.”

“Suit yourself,” Sandra shrugged, her fingertip dipping just inside Alice’s sopping opening and wringing a drawn-out moan from her girlfriend. “I’ll be here for you when she breaks your heart.”

Alice could see it happening. She liked Mia just as much as Sandra did, but she knew exactly what the girl was.

She’d helped make Mia into a slut.

That Mia was a slut didn’t seem to be making any difference to Melanie. From the far-away look in brunette’s eyes it was clear just how enamoured the girl was. Alice wished there was some way she could save Melanie from the heartbreak.

There is, you know.

The words were in Alice’s mind but it wasn’t Alice’s voice.

You could make her love someone else. How about her other friend? Dawn?

Alice’s eyes fell on the candles on the table by Sandra’s bed. Her candle. Sandra’s. She could reach into them. She knew how now. And through them to Melanie. Reach into the girl’s mind.

But she didn’t know everything.

I don’t know how to change her like that. And that was before she got to the question of whether she should do it. Changing who someone loved? That was so wrong.

And so hot.

Wouldn’t you like a nice pair of dolls? The voice asked, low and soft. The voice was so beautiful, slipping in between Alice’s thoughts. Like honey and cream and sunshine.

Like the delicious thought that turns you on so hard.

It was filling Alice’s mind.

Like Sandra was filling her pussy.

Two pretty little girlfriend dolls. So in love with each other. Doing everything you tell them to. Two dolls for you and Sandra to play with.

Alice could picture it. Melanie and Dawn. So pretty. Holding hands. Waiting for Alice to tell them what to do.

What to wear.

What to be.

Sandra’s tongue was gliding over her opening now, dipping inside. Alice had no idea when her girlfriend had moved.

You know you want it. Alice had no idea whether the voice was referring to what Sandra was doing or the idea of Melanie and Dawn being her dolls.

She stared at the brunette. Melanie was so beautiful. Naked, she looked so vulnerable.

Alice’s mind reached for her candle.

Not like that. The voice was a gentle reproach. I think it’s time she had her own candle, don’t you? And you need to learn how to make them. You could make one for her and one for Dawn. It will be so much easier to do what you want with them once they have their own candles.

Alice could see it. Melanie and Dawn. Each of them gently holding their own candles. The two girls staring at them. As they knelt naked before her. Eyes empty and minds so soft. As Alice reached into those minds. Shaped them. Changed them. Made them into whatever she wanted.

Made them into dolls.

Arousal was lighting up Alice’s body like a bonfire, both the images in her mind and the caress of Sandra’s tongue and lips and fingers

Do you want me to show you how? How to change them? How to really make them your dolls?

Yes! Alice cried as Sandra’s tongue pushed her over the edge.

How could she say no? And if Sandra’s eyes had flashed blue Alice didn’t notice.

* * *

Alice was still thinking about the voice’s offer the next day at school. Melanie was sitting next to Dawn. Alice could picture the two brunettes together. Their hands exploring each other’s naked bodies. It wasn’t hard, she’d seen them naked. More than once.

If they were her dolls she’d get to see them naked as often as she liked.

She wasn’t convinced. It’s easy to say yes to something as hot as that when your girlfriend is giving you yet another delicious orgasm. But in the cold light of day Alice thought she should be a bit more rational. She didn’t want to be a doll, so making someone else into one sounded more than a little hypocritical.

However much the idea was turning her on.

She was going to have to do something though. Melanie’s hazel eyes, full of adoration. were fixed on Mia. Mia smiled at her, but then went back to scanning the crowd of assembled students.

Probably planning her next conquest.

Alice wouldn’t be surprised. Mia was a slut.

Just don’t upset Chloe and her gang again.

Alice wasn’t sure Mia was going to be that careful, the slim brunette’s eyes lingering over the table where most of the school’s football team laughed and joked as they ate their lunch.

Sighing, Alice turned her attention back to Melanie. The girl’s hand was on her upper chest. Alice had noted that. She’d thought it was just the girl being dramatic. Hand on heart as she yearned for Mia. Then she noticed that most of the buttons on Melanie’s blouse where missing.

“What?” she asked, pointing at the damaged garment.

“She got into a fight,” Dawn explained before Alice could ask any more, Melanie throwing her friend an angry glance.

“Fight?” Sandra exclaimed angrily. “What fight? Are you alright? Who was it with? Was it Chloe? Lucy? I’ll kill them.”

“It wasn’t them,” Melanie muttered.

“It was Josie,” Dawn huffed. “You know what she’s like. She was handing out flyers for some prayer meeting and going on about praying for the sins of the world. So Melanie decides that Josie meant that she was one of the sins and starts having a go at her.

“Shut up Dawn,” Melanie cried. “She was being a bitch.”

Dawn glared at her friend. “I know, alright. But I told you to leave it.”

Melanie thrust a finger accusingly at her friend. A finger on the hand that hand been holding her blouse together, the sides now falling apart. Alice tried to ignore the glimpse of Melanie’s bra that gave her. “She was acting like she expected us to go along and pray for forgiveness. She’s a nut. She even claimed we used to go. Why would we ever go to her stupid homophobic little love-ins?”

Alice sank into her chair. Just a little. Dawn and Melanie had used to be a part of Josie’s prayer meetings. Before they’d been changed. Before she and Sandra had changed them. Before the two brunettes had been made to forget so many things.

Dawn was rolling her eyes. “Whatever. It didn’t mean you had to take a swing at her.”

“She deserved it,” Melanie humphed theatrically.

“Maybe,” Dawn allowed. “But you were lucky a teacher didn’t see you. If I hadn’t dragged you two apart when I did who knows what would have happened?”

“You think I was right, don’t you Mia?” Melanie asked, gazing imploringly at the other brunette. “We need to think of some way to get back at her.”

“Uh, yeah, right,” Mia replied distractedly. Alice was sure Mia was more interested in fantasies of undressing the very pretty red-haired girl her eyes were fixed on than whatever Melanie was saying.

“I wouldn’t,” Sandra said, a level gaze focussed on Mia.

“Huh?” Alice asked.

“That’s Sophie, Chloe’s cousin.”

Oh shit, Alice had recognised the girl from their year, eighteen like them, but she hadn’t known the connection to Chloe. Fortauntely, Sandra had. She looked at Mia as well Just no, don’t go there. Alice could imagine Chloe’s reaction if Mia tried seducing her cousin. Mia was in a for world of hurt if Alice didn’t step in.

Melanie didn’t seem to have noticed how distracted the petite brunette was. “See?” Melanie crowed. “Mia agrees with me. She and I are so in tune. And you’re my friend. So you should be supporting me.”

“I am supporting you,” Dawn protested. “By trying to stop you getting suspended.”

They’ll keep getting into trouble, the voice observed casually.

I could just get Josie to ease off a bit. Alice was sure she could use the candles to do that.

Oh, you could, the voice allowed. If I showed you how. And she’s not bad, this Josie. Not the prettiest, but not bad.

Alice wished the voice would stop digging around in her memories.

The voice ignored her disgruntlement. But so what if you do? There’ll be other problems. Mia really needs some boundaries. And Dawn and Melanie haven’t told you everything, you know. Melanie is such a little provocateur. Josie isn’t the only one she’s annoyed. Do you want to change them all? Just how many dolls do you want?

Alice squirmed uncomfortably in her chair.

It would be so much easier for you if you could stop Melanie and Mia causing problems. Make them a little more cautious. Make them want what you want. Make them do whatever you say.

The idea had Alice rubbing her thighs together.

However arousing it was didn’t make it right. Mia did need to learn who was off limits. Alice could handle that. But shutting down Melanie’s forthrightness? She had to think of some other solution.

Maybe I could get a teacher to watch out for her?

Oh I like that! the voice exclaimed. Maybe that Miss Lucas. Now she is a find. Wouldn’t you like her on her knees? A pretty little teacher-doll for you to play with?

That’s not what I meant! Alice shot back. She’d only thought of some little changes. Just enough to have Miss Lucas help keep Melanie out of trouble. Alice tried telling herself that was all. Even as her nipples hardened at the idea of her red-headed teacher kneeling in front of her, naked and empty, waiting to be told what to do. Miss Lucas would make such a pretty doll. She had a wonderful smile. And wonderful lips, full and red and they looked so soft, warmth spreading from Alice’s centre at the thought of just what those lips could do. Miss Lucas was older than her. Older than Ruth. Not by much, probably only in her early twenties. But still an adult. Alice could have her. Do whatever she wanted with the woman. Dress her up. She could sit in class, at school, and know Miss Lucas would do whatever Alice wanted her to.

Her pussy was so wet, need coursing through her.

No!

Alice could almost feel the voice shrugging. No? Well, maybe an idea for later. You still have the problem of Melanie. And Mia. Oh, just look at her. The way she’s looking at that Sophie. Not that they wouldn’t be hot together. Can’t you picture it? Mia on her knees, just devouring the girl. Or would it be the other way around? Which is hotter? Which idea turns you on more?

Alice wasn’t sure. She could just picture Mia eating the redhead out. Chloe would be so angry if she knew. She could see Sophie’s hands on her breasts as Mia busied herself. Sophie’s breasts weren’t large, but maybe they’d be so sensitive, the girl crying out and moaning.

Or maybe the other way around, Sophie’s red-hair spread over Mia’s thighs.

Alice was sure she was leaking.

If they were your dolls, you could tell them what to do.

Alice could see herself. Just as naked as the two girls. Telling them what to do. Telling them who could touch who. How. Her breasts were aching with need, the tips of her fingers tingling. It would be so good.

I can’t. She couldn’t drag Sophie into this. No matter how terrible the girl’s cousin was.

Them someone needs to stop Mia. If not you, then who? You’ll have to decide soon. Look at her.

The brunette’s eyes were still fixed on Sophie. There was a predatory light in Mia’s eyes as her gaze raked over the redhead. The lust rolling off the slim girl was turning Alice on even more.

You need to do it. Leash her. You want to.

Alice did want to. She could imagine those eyes fixed on a candle. Mia’s candle. A candle Alice had made.

And Dawn and Melanie.

Sandra’s friends were so beautiful. They’d make such gorgeous dolls. Pretty playthings for her and Sandra. Alice was drowning in the images. All three girls, just standing there. Holding their candles. Maybe fully clothed. Clothes that hid their bodies but did nothing to protect their minds. Minds that Alice could shape. She could make the girls into whatever she wanted. They’d be hers. Their lips. Their breasts. Their pussies. Their arses. All hers. To play with. It wouldn’t matter what clothes they were wearing. She could dress them up as whatever she wanted.

Alice was burning up with need. She turned to Sandra, almost falling on her girlfriend.

“Whoa, who’s eager?” Sandra laughed. “Not here though,” the other blonde added, dragging Alice out of her seat.

“You’re thinking of them, aren’t you?” Sandra grinned, once the two lovers were alone. Sandra’s fingers were undoing the buttons on Alice’s blouse and Alice was drowning in lust and she could barely think. “What good dolls they’d make.”

Sandra was right. Sandra was always right. Alice loved her girlfriend so much.

Especially when Sandra was caressing Alice’s tits just like that.

“You can do it,” Sandra whispered. “I know you can. You can do anything you want. You’re so special. I love you.”

Alice planted her hands on Sandra’s cheeks and dove in for a kiss, long and deep, as Sandra’s hands roamed over her body.

You want them, the voice declared.

Alice did. She wanted them so much.

Melanie and Dawn and Mia. You want them to be your dolls.

Sandra was pulling down the zipper on Alice’s skirt, need consuming her. The three girls could be her dolls. She’d play with them and care for them and make sure nothing bad ever happened to them.

They’ll do whatever you want. So pretty.

They were pretty and Sandra’s fingers were stroking her centre through her panties and Alice was going to die if she didn’t get Sandra inside of her.

You’ll do it, the voice declared.

I’ll do it, Alice agreed. It was too much. The images of the three girls. So beautiful. So obedient. Just standing there. Alice could own them. Need was ripping her apart. She was going to explode, Sandra’s fingers were teasing at her opening. Alice could just barely sense that her panties had been thrust aside.

They’ll be you dolls. the voice prompted.

They’ll be my dolls, Alice replied. Pretty. Perfect. Hers to play with. She could barely stand, electric waves pulsing up her spine, engulfing her brain. She couldn’t see. There were just Sandra’s fingers and what the voice was telling her.

You’ll own them.

I’ll own them.

Good girl. You can cum now.

Alice’s world exploded.

* * *

That night, Alice was sitting at her dressing table, staring at the wax she’d bought.

“It’s not even the right colour,” she protested. The wax was blue. But it wasn’t the same blue as her candle.

Still looking for excuses? the voice laughed. I thought you were over that. It’s so very simple. Either you own dolls or you are a doll. Which is it?

Alice didn’t want to be a doll.

Well then, the voice smiled. We need to begin. How many candles do you want to make?

Alice wanted to say two. One for Melanie and one for Dawn. Melanie was the biggest problem. Even after they’d found her a replacement blouse Sandra’s friend had gotten into another argument with someone she declared was a rampant homophobe. They’d had to drag her away. If Dawn and Melanie were absorbed with each other it would keep Melanie out of trouble. If they were her dolls Alice could arrange that. Have them go on play dates together, all dressed up and pretty. They’d obey her.

Alice still wasn’t entirely sure about that last part.

And what about Mia? the voice cut in, sly mirth dripping from it.

“She’s alright,” Alice grumbled.

You know she’s not. She’s a fun little slut but she needs some limits. You need to be able to pull on her leash. Oh, I wonder how she’d look with a collar? Not all the time. Dolls need a range of outfits. But just sometimes. Anyway, you bought enough wax for three candles.

Alice looked at the rough block in front of her. She could barely remember buying it, let alone specifying how much. There was a lot there. There was probably enough for three.

Three it is then, the voice decided.

Alice couldn’t deny the arousal coursing through her at the thought of all three girls holding their own candles. And maybe it would be alright. She and Sandra had their own candles. And they weren’t dolls yet. Not fully. The voice had told her that. So maybe the other girls wouldn’t be either.

But they’d make such good dolls, the voice reminded her.

That was true.

“So, do I just break it in three and?” Alice asked. She felt more than a little silly, sitting in front of her mirror and talking to herself. She wondered what her sisters would think if either of them came in. Of course, if Ruth entered her bedroom Alice had a fair idea what both of them would be thinking.

She was definitely wet now, her toes curling at the thought of Ruth’s tongue gliding over her breasts, twirling around her nipples.

Oh, you are so deliciously naughty, the voice smirked. You’ll make a good owner. If you can concentrate. And if not, you’ll make a good doll.

Alice didn’t want to be a doll. She knew that. She pushed thoughts of her sister aside.

So, to answer your question. You have the wax but you don’t have the wicks.

“Why didn’t you tell me that when I was out?” Alice grumbled.

Oh don’t worry your pretty little head. Which is exactly what you need. Or at least something on your head.

“My,…, hair?” Alice asked. She couldn’t think what else the voice meant.

See, I said you were clever. Snip off just enough for three. You have plenty. You won’t miss it.

Frowning, Alice reached for her scissors. She snuck a glance at her own candle, sitting on her bedside table. For all the times she’d held it in her hands, for all the hours she’d spent staring at it, she’d never really looked at it. It was so blue, the blue of sapphires and tropical lagoons. So could feel her nipples hardening, arousal creeping through her. It would be so easy to stare at the candle. Just open her mind and…

No! That was her voice. She wasn’t a doll. She just wanted to look at the candle. It never seemed to burn down. She could see that the wick wasn’t made from the normal white cotton. The strands were finer. And a different colour.

“You’re a blonde!” Alice exclaimed.

The voice laughed, a glorious, tinkling, sound, like fine crystal. Oh you are clever. And strong. Everyone loses themselves before they notice that. But not you.

“What about Sandra?” Even now Alice couldn’t help thinking of her girlfriend.

Not as strong as you, the voice mused. But close. Such a wonderful pair you make. The voice paused for a moment, as if collecting its thoughts. But enough of that. Now you have the wicks, split the wax the into three parts and wrap each one around a wick. Carefully!

Alice did but she still wasn’t happy. As far as she was concerned all she had was three misshapen lumps, not the elegant candles she was expecting.

Don’t worry, the voice reassured her. Just place them in the centre of the table, between the others.

The wax wasn’t all Alice had been instructed to buy. There were four other candles, blue and black. Under the voice’s direction she’d inscribed each of them, the delicate work taking hours, their wax surface now covered with symbols and words she didn’t understand.

I’ll teach you what they mean, too, the voice promised her, Alice trying very hard not to get lost in the strange designs. But not yet. Now, one last thing. Something more of yours. Something to complete the link from you to the candles.

Alice knew what the voice meant. She could sense it without being told. Her fingers reached for her centre, slipping under her skirt and inside her panties.

“Fuck,” she gasped, the touch of her fingers sending jolts of electricity to her brain. She’d hadn’t realised how turned on she was. Images tumbled through her mind. The three brunettes holding their candles, staring at them, so empty. Listening to Alice. Changing. Standing there, so still. Pretty smiles fixed on their faces.

A little on each of your candles, the voice instructed.

It was so hard. Alice just wanted to keep playing with herself. She was so turned on. Her fingers were dripping with her juices.

Exactly. Now get on with it. Unless you are a doll.

Reluctantly Alice tore her fingers away from her centre. Her orgasm had been so close. Carefully she rubbed a little of her pussy juice on the blonde wick of each of the new candles.

The wicks of the other four candles burst in to flame.

Now, say the words I taught you.

Alice started chanting. She didn’t know what the words meant. Didn’t even know what the language was. For a moment she felt more than a little silly. But then she sensed the weight of the words. Her voice was low but it was filling the room.

Filling the candles.

Think of them, think of each of them. It’s easier making a candle for someone you know. You can make a candle without knowing who it’s for, but it’s easier to start this way.

Alice thought of Dawn first. The girl’s silky, almost-black, hair, that Alice never tired of running her fingers through. Her tawny beige skin, that tasted so good. How Dawn shivered delightfully when Alice’s fingernails slide across her wonderfully pert breasts. How Dawn tasted when Alice ate her out, sweet and tart like some exotic fruit. The girl’s dark brown eyes, deep pools.

How empty those eyes would be as they stared at the candle. How beautiful Dawn would be, wearing a short skirt Alice had chosen for her.

That was all she’d be wearing.

Alice moaned as her thighs slid against each other.

Then Melanie, with her long brown hair, lighter than her friend’s. Alice could tell her how to wear it, out or in some elaborate coiffure or lovely little ponytails. She thought of Melanie’s tongue, how it felt when the girl drew it so slowly across Alice’s pussy. She was seeing Dawn in exotic lingerie, all lace and straps and frills. The girl’s thighs so taught, begging for Alice to explore them. Her hazel eyes empty as she stared into her candle. Waiting for Alice to tell her what to wear over that lingerie. Waiting for Alice to tell her what to be.

And, last, Mia. The girl in an outfit like the one she’d worn to Melanie’s, short little skirt and a halter top. Heels so high. The undersides of her small breasts visible, the halter top barely covering them. Her eyes were as empty as those of the other girls, but Mia already knew what she was. A slut. Ready to fuck anyone. Ready to give herself to anyone. Eager and horny. But even sluts could be dressed up in so many wonderful outfits.

But it didn’t matter how Alice pictured them. Because she could change that.

When they were her dolls.

She could dress them up in so many ways.

And have them do exactly what she wanted. Have Dawn suck her tits as Melanie ate her out while Mia preened and posed in yet another skimpy outfit, flashing her panties from under some barely-there skirt.

Electric arousal crawled along Alice’s nerves, lighting them up.

Her chanting was growing louder. But she didn’t worry about her family overhearing her. She knew they wouldn’t.

She knew that each of them was staring at their own candle.

That thought turned her on even more. Her sisters, her mother, their eyes and minds so empty. It was so wrong, but it had her centre crying out.

There was a light filling Alice’s room. Not blue. Silver. She knew where that light was coming from. Even if she didn’t understand the words she was saying Alice knew what she was praying to.

The light of the moon.

So clever. Time to empower the candles. Make them yours.

The blue light from her candle was flowing through her, the voice showing her what to do, guiding her. She could almost feel that other person, leaning over her.

Who are you?

Alice wrenched her attention from the candles, clawed her way up that blue light. For a moment she could almost see the voice’s owner. A woman, maybe in her late twenties. Or maybe a young-looking thirty. Blonde and beautiful and blue-eyed. Eyes the same colour as Alice’s candle. The woman was wearing elegant, designer clothes. She was…

Ah, ah, ah. You don’t want to lose concentration now. Finish it.

Guiltily Alice turned her attention back to the three new candles, spoke the words she’d been taught. The silver light danced and sparkled around the candles. Alice could feel it. She was inside the candles, making them hers.

The same way Melanie and Dawn and Mia would be hers.

She was almost cumming. She was filling the candles.

The silver light swirled one more time as she spoke the final word.

The light vanished and she was back in her own head.

“They’re still not the right colour,” Alice grumbled.

In the place of the three misshapen lumps were three elegant blue candles, each with their blonde wicks. But they weren’t the same blue as Alice’s candle.

Oh, but they are the right colour, the voice laughed. Look in the mirror.

Alice frowned as she stared into her mirror, peering at her own image. She looked at the candles. Then back to her reflection.

“Oh.”

The new candles weren’t the same sapphire blue as her candle. But they were the same blue as her eyes, bright and clear like a summer sky.

The candles were hers.

Just like the three girls would be.

Alice came.

* * *

“I’ve got some presents for you,” Alice smiled.

She and Sandra and the three brunettes were in the storeroom. It was the first break of the day. Alice had wanted to wait until after school. She’d have more time then. But she’d failed. She could feel the candles in her bag. Feel her connection to them.

She had to give them to the three girls.

“Presents?” Melanie cried. “Oh, thank you!”

Dawn raised an eyebrow at her friend then looked curiously in Alice’s direction.

Mia simply looked surprised. “For me?”

She is so cute. Alice wondered how many people ever gave Mia presents. I’ll take care of you.

“One for each of you,” Alice declared as she handed out the candles, wrapped in plain paper.

“If these are dildos they’re the thickest ones I’ve ever seen,” Dawn smirked.

“Dawn!” Melanie protested. “She wouldn’t.” The brunette turned to Alice. “Would you?”

“Open them,” Alice directed. It was an order. It wasn’t the first order Alice had ever given the three girls. But it was special. Maybe they wouldn’t even see it as an order. But it was.

There was a tingle in Alice’s centre.

Sandra’s green eyes were fixed on the three girls.

“Oh, that’s, um.” Dawn didn’t seem too impressed.

“Pretty!” Mia exclaimed.

“Look at them,” Alice ordered. Her heart was beating wildly. This was it. She only had the voice’s word that the candles would work. The moment seemed to draw out forever, just Alice’s heartbeat and the hot liquid warmth flowing from her centre.

Three sets of eyes were drawn to the sky-blue candles held before them.

The three brunettes were hardly moving.

Sandra moaned, the sound sending delicious shivers up Alice’s spine.

“Just look at them,” Alice repeated. She could feel the girl’s eyes fixed on the candles. Feel her connection to them, a blue line connecting her to each candle and through that to each of the girls in front of her.

The lines were sky-blue. Just like the candles.

Just like her eyes.

The girls were staring at the candles

Alice could do anything to them, the idea rushing through her.

No, I. She should just fix the problems. Have Dawn and Melanie fall in love. Would that be so bad? They were friends and they’d make such a good couple.

She could imagine them in pretty summer dresses. Sandals on their feet.

Their eyes so empty.

And she could give Mia some limits. The girl loved being a slut. Alice could sense that now. She wasn’t going to take that away from Mia. Even as her conscience pinged at her for her role in making Mia this way. But the slim brunette seemed so much happier now. Alice would leave that, but make sure Mia knew who was out of bounds.

She didn’t have to do any more than that to the trio.

But she wanted to. God, she wanted to.

She wanted it so they’d do anything she said. That at a word Melanie would be between her legs. That Dawn would happily go topless and let Alice paw her in public. That Mia would fuck whoever Alice told her to.

The ideas were burning into her mind. She could sense the three girls’ minds, open, vulnerable, soft. Like wax. Waiting for Alice to mould them.

Begging for it.

She could have them be anything she wanted them to be. Dress them up. They’d believe they were what they were dressed as. Dolls became what you put them in. Such could have Dawn in a skimpy nurse’s outfit. Melanie as a naive librarian, empty fake spectacles, to match her empty mind. Mia in a string bikini ready for a day of fun at the beach. Nothing in her mind but sun and sand and being Alice’s plaything.

They wouldn’t know anything else.

Until she told them to wear something different.

She could even put them back in their school uniforms. Have them almost be themselves. But they’d just be pretty schoolgirl dolls, still doing what she told them.

It was so wrong.

It was so hot.

“You want to be a doll.” She shouldn’t be saying this. It was so wrong. So deliciously, darkly, wrong. Hot and tempting and sweet. Like her lover’s tongue on her pussy.

“I want to be a doll,” three voices intoned in unison, flat and empty. Alice could hear their thoughts, repeating the same words. Inside three heads glowing lights were shifting, so many among the millions changing.

“You want to be my doll.”

“I want to be your doll,” the three brunettes echoed as one. The words sent electric shivers through Alice.

“Oh, God, you’re doing it,” Sandra moaned.

A quick glance in the blonde’s direction revealed Alice’s girlfriend with her hand up her skirt, her head thrown back, her beautiful lips parted in ecstasy. Sandra was so beautiful.

“I own you,” Alice declared.

“You own me.” More lights shifted but Alice could sense the resistance. They’d shift back. It would take more than just this one time to make it last.

But she could make it last. It would just take enough times like this. Enough times making the girls hers.

Pure bliss shot through Alice. She knew her eyes were glowing.

“This is the start,” she breathed. “This is really when you start being dolls. When dolls are made they don’t have any clothes. That comes later. Get naked.”

Three girls obeyed her commands. Alice was amazed at how fluidly they moved, undressing themselves with one hand while the other still held their candle. Candles that were the same blue as Alice’s eyes.

The brunettes’ eyes never left their candle as they undressed.

Those eyes were so empty now. Glassy.

Just like a doll’s.

Melanie, Dawn and Mia stood before her. Naked. Holding their candles.

“It’s so good to be my doll,” Alice purred. She was prowling around the three girls. Melanie’s arse looked so good. Dawn’s nipples were so erect.

Arousal was leaking down Mia’s leg.

Slut, Alice grinned. It would be so tempting to reach out, caress Melanie’s arse. Sink a finger into Mia’s pussy.

She couldn’t afford to distract them.

The three were just standing there. Not moving. Hardly breathing. So beautiful. Like three gorgeous dolls.

There was so little happening inside their heads now. Just the sense that they were dolls. Alice’s dolls.

There was a flash in Mia’s head, of the assignment she had to work on after school. Alice damped that thought down.

I’m Alice’s doll, Mia thought. It was all she thought.

Alice could sense Melanie’s anger at Josie. With a though it was washed away. I’m Alice’s doll.

Alice almost creamed at as she listened to Melanie’s thoughts repeating that phrase, over and over.

She didn’t even have to do anything to Dawn. All that was in Dawn’s head was I’m Alice’s doll.

“You trust your candle,” Alice ordered. “You’ll listen to it. You’ll believe it. You’ll always keep it with you.”

She’d be able to reach the girls now. Any time. Anywhere. At night, when they were alone in their beds. She’d be able to speak to them.

With words they’d believe.

Words that would change them.

There’d be so many changes. The voice, that blonde woman, had told Alice that. There was more to being a doll than just thinking it. The voice hadn’t been exactly clear, just tempting hints.

Alice couldn’t wait to find out.

But even what she had now was so good, her whole body thrilling with arousal as she gazed at the three naked girls. Their eyes so empty, fixed on the candles.

That’s how I must look. So empty. Alice knew she listened to her candle. Listened to the woman’s voice. She suspected that the woman had changed her. But she wasn’t sure how. Most of her seemed intact. She still loved Sandra. She loved sex with Ruth. Maybe the voice had given her the courage to follow through on fucking her sister, like she’d always wanted to.

So she was still more or less as she’d ever been.

Maybe it was simply the idea of owning these girls. Alice had never thought of that. Deep down inside she still knew it was wrong.

She couldn’t focus on that. It was too much. Too tempting. The thoughts of what she could do to the girls. What she could have them do. It was hot and sticky and sweet, the images rolling her in liquid bliss. Her whole body was alive, electric sparks rocketing up her spine. Her nipples were so tight and her clit was on fire and she wanted this. God help her, it didn’t matter how wrong it was, she wanted this.

“Cum!” Alice screamed.

Three sets of hips bucked forward, the girl’s bodies quivering.

Alice’s body exploded in bliss. Over her own moans she could her Sandra’s cries.

* * *

A few minutes later Alice hurried in to class, taking her seat next to Tanya as she blew a kiss to Sandra.

“You were almost late,” Alice’s friend complained. “What were you doing? Where did you and the others get to? Was it about Lucy and Chloe? You’re making me feel left out.”

Alice’s eyes went wide. Tanya was so beautiful. Porcelain skin, lithe figure and raven-black hair. Eyes that were darker than Dawn’s. Alice was losing herself in her friend’s almond-shaped eyes.

“No, um,” Alice managed. She could just imagine Tanya, in a short, tight dress. Holding her own candle. A sky-blue candle. Those dark eyes fixed on the candle.

Tanya would make such a pretty doll.

But Tanya was her friend.

“Whatever it is, next time you should bring me along too.”

Oh God.

(To be continued)