The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Apprenticeship

Part 12

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2020

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

“Damn you Nichole,” Alice cried, stamping her foot.

Alice was in Nichole’s bedroom. Nichole wasn’t there, she was downstairs with their mother, Elaine, helping to make dinner. That didn’t mean Alice was alone. Sandra was there as well. But Alice may as well have been alone.

Sandra was sitting naked on the edge of Nichole’s bed. Her legs were just slightly parted and a bright smile was on her lips. Sandra’s hands were held up, in front of her, fingers splayed.

She wasn’t moving.

She looked just like a pretty doll.

“Damn you, damn you, damn you!”

Alice knew what had happened. Nichole had pushed on the back of Sandra’s neck. And Sandra had frozen in place.

Just like a doll.

Alice wanted to grab her sister and shake her. Tell her to never do that again. She couldn’t bear the thought of her girlfriend as nothing more than a doll. Sandra meant everything to her.

I hate you, Nichole.

Leashing her temper, Alice raced over to her girlfriend’s side and reached around behind her neck. Sandra looked so beautiful, just sitting there. Naked. Vulnerable. Alice could do so much to her.

She wouldn’t.

She counted down the vertebrae and pressed on the fourth.

Sandra blinked. Shook herself.

“Oh,” she said looking around, then smiled as she saw Alice next to her. She leant in for a kiss.

Alice sighed in delight at the feel of her girlfriend’s naked body pressed against hers. Her hand found Sandra’s breast, caressed it. She could take Sandra right here. She wanted her girlfriend.

She always did. More than anything in the world.

Right now wasn’t the time. They had to get back downstairs.

“So,” Alice asked, after reluctantly breaking the kiss. “How was she?”

There was a reason that Sandra was naked in Nichole’s room. Alice knew exactly what Sandra and Nichole had been doing.

The same thing as she and Ruth had been.

God, I love fucking my sister. The forbidden feelings were hot and urgent. The need for her sister, the rampant desire to wrap her lips around Ruth’s nipple, to lavish her attention on her sister’s breasts. To let her fingers slide over her sister’s opening, then dip inside. To take her sister. To have her sister take her, to have her sister inside her. The thought of hearing her sister, her sister, scream her name was so good, so mind-meltingly, pussy slickening, good. It was so wrong. Dark and sweet and tempting as a siren call. The desires had always been there, had always been one of Alice’s biggest turn-ons. A thousand whispers in her mind told her she’d always wanted that.

It still wasn’t as big a turn on as the thought of fucking her girlfriend. Sex with Sandra was as hot as the sun, liquid arousal coursing through her veins as her hands roamed over Sandra’s body. Sandra could make her forget everything else. Other women. Her sisters.

Her own name.

Sandra was always going to be the best fuck she’d ever have.

“She was great,” Sandra announced. “Awesome pussy licker. I just came and came. By the end I could hardly see. I think my eyes are still crossed. You wait until you try her. Almost as good as Ruth. God, your sisters are great at eating pussy.”

“As good as me?” Alice asked with all the doubt of young love.

“Of course not, silly,” the naked blonde laughed, then kissed her again, her arms flung over Alice’s shoulders. “No-one’s as good as you.”

“Well, okay then,” Alice allowed. “But she shouldn’t have turned you into a doll! You’re not a doll! I won’t let you be one.”

There were dolls. And people who owned dolls. Alice knew that. And she knew which side of that equation she wanted her and Sandra to be on. No matter how good Sandra had looked, just sitting there. Dolls were owned.

She loved Sandra too much for that.

“I love you,” Alice sighed. She couldn’t take her eyes off her girlfriend. She’d always loved Sandra. If not forever then for years and years at least.

No-one was going to take that away from them.

“I love you, too,” Sandra smiled back. She looked so happy, her green eyes sparkling, that Alice almost melted into a puddle on the spot. “But I’m guessing we don’t have time for anything?” Alice’s girlfriend added.

“No,” Alice sighed, her eyes glued on Sandra’s form as her girlfriend stretched over the bed reaching for her panties. She could spend hours just worshipping one tiny piece of Sandra. Maybe that spot on her back, on the left, just above her waist. “Mum wants us downstairs for dinner. And Nichole’s finally admitted she’s gay.”

Sandra sprawled on the bed laughing, her legs tangling in her knickers as she rolled around. “Admitted? She admitted? After what we’ve just done? She should have been shouting it. She was definitely shouting my name.”

“Well, it was probably more announce,” Alice allowed grudgingly. She was still seething at Nichole for turning Sandra into a doll.

Back downstairs Alice glared daggers at her sister. “Did you have to leave her like that?”

Even Sandra licking Alice’s ear didn’t dent her anger.

As Nichole slunk away to help their mother with dinner Sandra whispered “Want me to push your buttons later?”

Alice spun around, her glare now fixed on her girlfriend. “No! Not like that! We are not going to be dolls! Do you hear me?”

Sandra’s face fell. “Sorry,” she muttered.

“Oh God, don’t be like that,” Alice implored, brushing the hair back from Sandra’s face. “I love you. I really do.” She wanted to take Sandra right then. But she wasn’t going to. Not in front of her family. The show they’d put on the other night was more than Alice wanted to repeat. “But we’re not going to be dolls.”

Sandra smiled back at her, Alice’s knees going weak.

“C’mon,” Alice said at last. “Let’s go eat.”

“Do you mean food or something else?” Sandra grinned.

Alice simply rolled her eyes as she took her girlfriend’s hand and led her to the dining table.

It was part way through dinner when Sandra announced “Mrs Stevens, I have to tell you, all your daughters are great pussylickers.”

Alice felt her eyes bugging. She could see Nichole nearly choking on her food.

“Why thank you Sandra,” Alice’s mother, Elaine, beamed. “I would hope they are.”

Alice didn’t know what to say. Nichole’s mouth was opening and closing but no words were coming out. Ruth just sat there, stunned.

Alice couldn’t believe what her mother had said. Their mother knew that she and Ruth were lesbians. They had girlfriends. And their mother was a lesbian as well. So she had to know what her daughters did with their girlfriends. And a mother would want her children to be good at what they did. Sandra could attest to how good her daughters were. Just had. And Alice knew just how good Ruth was as well. Not that she was going to tell their mother that. Her mother might want Alice and her sisters to be good at licking pussy, but that didn’t mean she wanted them to practice on each other.

Like Alice and Ruth just had.

Sandra had said Nichole was almost as good at licking pussy as Ruth was.

Alice wondered just how good that meant Nichole was.

Eyes slitted Alice glanced at Nichole. Her sister was blonde, just like her. And beautiful. What did her tits look like? What did they taste like? What would it feel like to slide kisses up her thigh, bury herself in Nichole’s folds?

Alice knew the answer, even without having done it.

It would be amazing.

Sex with her sisters was so good. It turned her on so much.

She was turned on right now.

But she was still angry with Nichole.

Her mother didn’t seem to notice Alice’s scowl. “I know Alice and Ruth have had lots of practice. And while I’m sure Nichole is the worst she will catch up now. You had better get some practice Nichole. You are the oldest after all. It doesn’t do to be left behind.”

Alice could give Nichole that practice. She could drag her into one of their bedrooms, rip the clothes off her sister and throw Nichole on the bed. Have Nichole eat her out, over and over, until Nichole did it just right.

Then take her sister. Use the strap-on and ream her sister’s arse. Hold Nichole down while she did it. Alice could picture Nichole’s naked, glistening, body, trembling underneath her, as she ravished her sister.

That would show Nichole what happened when someone treated Alice’s girlfriend like a doll.

She could have Nichole do anything. Alice knew about the candles. How to use them. She could use Nichole’s candle. Make her obey.

Like a doll obeyed.

Alice moaned.

Sandra was kissing her neck.

“When are you going to have Lisa over next?” her mother asked Ruth.

“She works a lot of nights, Mum. Remember?” Ruth replied.

“I know dear. But I do like seeing you with her. Like Alice and Sandra.”

Alice’s head filled with what she could have Nichole do. Making Nichole her doll would be just the right payback for what her sister had done to Sandra.

A moan erupted from Sandra. Alice realised that her hand was on Sandra’s bra-clad breast. She didn’t remember putting it there. She didn’t remember undoing the buttons on Sandra’s blouse.

Didn’t remember Sandra undoing the buttons on hers.

She forgot all about Nichole.

Alice moaned just before Sandra kissed her, the two girl’s lips locking together, tongue’s exploring.

“They are a picture, aren’t they?” Elaine beamed in her and Sandra’s direction. “You should learn from them, Nichole.”

What? No! Alice thought desperately as Sandra’s hand reached under the waist band of Alice’s skirt. It wasn’t that she objected to what Sandra’s hand was doing. But she hadn’t wanted to put on another show for her family. Not when she was thinking about what she could do to get back at Nichole.

Dolls would do what they were told.

She’s not your doll. It was the voice, sounding as angry as Alice felt. She’s mine! You need to remember your place. Maybe you and Sandra should be dolls.

NO! Alice screamed. She didn’t want that. No matter how good Sandra’s hands felt. No matter how good it felt to have her hands on Sandra. She didn’t want to do this in front of her family. Didn’t want to perform at someone’s command.

Do what you’re told, the voice ordered coldly.

Alice’s hand disappeared under the table. She tried to stop it, but she couldn’t. It slid up Sandra’s thigh. She could feel Sandra quivering under her touch. Alice didn’t know if it was arousal or fear. Maybe both. That was certainly what she was feeling. Sandra had to be turned on. Her pussy was so wet as Alice’s finger’s slipped inside and her head tipped back, Sandra’s eyelids fluttering as she moaned again.

Alice couldn’t stop herself. Couldn’t rid herself of the malicious grin on her face.

It wasn’t her grin.

“Oh God, yes,” Sandra cried.

“Alice does seem to be rather good at pleasing her girlfriend, don’t you think?” Elaine opined.

“Yeah, she does,” Ruth agreed.

Alice watched as her free hand deftly rid her girlfriend of her blouse and bra. Her hand wasn’t moving under her control. It was like she was watching a puppet’s hand.

Or a doll’s.

Something about that thought made her pussy so slick.

There you are, the voice smiled. Hot and wet and needy. Just a little doll that wants to play. Is that what you are Alice? Just a doll?

No! Alice cried again. But that didn’t stop her head moving. Didn’t stop her lips locking around one of Sandra’s nipples. Part of her was dying, acting like this in front of her mother, her sisters. She wanted to scream.

It was so hot her pussy felt like a furnace. Her insides were melting and her whole body ached with need.

You could feel like this all the time if you were a doll.

Was the voice making her a promise? Or was it mocking her?

“You do take care of Lisa properly, don’t you?” Elaine asked. Another question for Ruth. She wasn’t talking to Alice.

Just watching. Watching as Alice licked and worshipped Sandra’s breasts. As Alice’s fingers ploughed into her girlfriend.

It was so wrong, having her mother see this.

It was so hot.

Dolls would play whenever they were told to.

“Of course Mum,” Ruth shot back. “Geez, what do you think? They look hot though, don’t they?”

Their mother frowned. “I’m not sure you should talk about your sister like that. But yes, yes they do. Just like you and Lisa.”

“Mum!” Alice’s brunette-haired sister protested.

“Well, you do,” their mother insisted. “Can’t a mother be proud of her daughters? The four of you are such pictures.”

Alice wondered what she was. A picture? A doll? It was so good to just do what she was told.

No! she cried again.

Still fighting? the voice asked mockingly. How long can you keep that up?

No one seemed to notice what was happening to Alice. Nichole was sunk into herself and Ruth was looking crossly at their mother. Who was frowning at Nichole.

Alice’s teeth tugged at Sandra’s nipple, her girlfriend breathing Alice’s name through quivering lips.

“Why don’t you have a girlfriend, Nichole?” her mother asked accusingly. “You are the eldest.”

“I’ve only just,” Nichole spluttered. “I’ve only just, um, told you.”

“Come out, dear,” her mother chided. “That is what they still call it, isn’t it? I remember… Oh well. Anyway, so what? Alice was with Sandra before she told us. And I lost count of how many girlfriends Ruth had before she said anything. So why don’t you? It’s not that you aren’t pretty. So what’s the matter? Don’t you know what to do? It’s not that hard. Are you too awkward? Selfish? What’s wrong with you?”

This was all wrong as far as Alice was concerned. Why didn’t Elaine object to what Alice and Sandra were doing? And why was their mother being so hard on Nichole? Hadn’t Sandra just said Nichole was a great pussylicker?

Why do you think? the voice asked her.

The candles. She has a candle. Alice had guessed that her mother had one.

Better, but keep doing what you are doing, the voice told her, Alice’s fingers stroking Sandra’s inner walls, the silky feel, thrumming through Alice, stoking her desire. You still have to learn that Nichole is mine.

Alice thought that should mean something to her. But it was so hard to think with what Sandra was doing to her clit. She was so close. Sandra’s thumb rolled her clit, Alice returning the favour.

They came, silently.

Like dolls.

“And why did you wait so long to tell us, anyway?” her mother continued her scolding of Nichole. “We’ve known for years.”

Nichole shot up from her place at the table. Ran from the room.

Alice realised she could control her body again. She broke the embrace, then squeezed Sandra’s hand. Her girlfriend looked at her, cold fear dancing in Sandra’s eyes.

That was a good little show, the voice smirked. Maybe you two would be better off as dolls. Now remember, you don’t do anything to Nichole without my say so. She’s mine.

Alice frowned, a thought tickling at the back her mind. The voice had made the candles that she, her family and Sandra had. So of course Nichole belonged to the voice. But it was more than that. She tugged at the thought. The candles. Her candle. She’d been given her candle.

By Nichole.

‘It’s easier to make candles for someone you know.’

You know her, Alice shot at the voice. She could feel the blue line connecting them. She wasn’t letting go. She still had that image of the owner of the voice. Blonde and beautiful. Older than Alice and her sisters, but not much. Maybe a decade.

Who did Nichole know like that?

Alice remembered Nichole talking about someone like that. She could almost remember the name.

The voice was a pressure in her head. Trying to stop her thinking. Trying to make her let go. She fought it. The memory of what Nichole had said was a light. One of her lights. She wasn’t going to lose it.

Henderson. Angela Henderson.

Nichole’s boss. At her internship.

The voice had a name. Nichole had so looked forward to that internship. Worrying and fretting she wouldn’t get it. Been so happy when she did. Gone on and on about how much it would help her career. Now she was just going to be a doll.

Alice knew there was something wrong with that but she quickly buried the thought. She didn’t want the voice finding it.

You’re her boss! the thought aimed at the voice.

The voice—Angela—laughed.

You are strong. But are you strong enough?

“There’s no need to get dressed again,” Elaine declared.

Alice realised that she was still sitting there in front of her mother and Ruth, half-naked. Sandra had half-pulled her blouse back on, ignoring her bra, but at Elaine’s words she stopped her fiddling with her buttons.

“If you leave your clothes how they are that will just save you time later, right?” their mother continued.

Alice blushed. She could feel Ruth’s eyes on her tits.

Hmm, Angela mused. To get dressed up or stay naked? Which makes you more like a doll?

Alice wasn’t sure that she knew the answer.

Later, when she and Sandra were alone in Alice’s room, she still didn’t know.

“Was she in your head?” Alice asked, as the two sat on the edge of her bed.

“Who?” Sandra asked. “The voice?”

“You hear it then?” Alice hadn’t dared ask before. If Sandra didn’t hear it then maybe Alice was going mad. Or maybe Sandra was more of a doll than Alice wanted to think about.

“Yeah,” Sandra nodded. “It’s like. I dunno. It’s weird.”

“She’s called Angela,” Alice said. She could have said more. The woman’s surname, that Nichole worked for her. But she didn’t. She didn’t want Sandra blaming Nichole.

“Oh,” was all her girlfriend said.

“I don’t want us to be dolls,” Alice insisted.

“Then we have to learn, don’t we? What she’s trying to teach us.”

Such a clever pair. Here’s another lesson.

The two lovers’ eyes went wide as they stared at each other. Then their vision dissolved away.

Alice could still feel herself holding Sandra’s hand. She was so aware of her girlfriend sitting next to her. But she couldn’t see Sandra. Except as a light beside her.

Focus, Angela said. Can you feel it?

For a moment Alice couldn’t feel anything. But then she did.

What is it? Sandra asked.

A candle, Angela replied.

There were others as well. So many. Alice couldn’t tell how many. Angela was blocking them off. Leaving just this one.

You don’t have to be with them to use the candles.

Alice realised that she should have known that. She’d never met Angela. But the voice had spoken to her so often.

You just have reach out. Like this.

They were moving. Except they weren’t. Moving didn’t really describe it but it was the best Alice could come up with. They were following a swirling blue line, that led to the candle and beyond that to something else. A glowing light that separated into a billion separate points.

They were in someone’s head.

Alice knew whose it was.

Ruth’s.

Alice could tell that Ruth was staring at her candle. Her sister was sitting naked on her bed, legs crossed, candle held in her lap.

She likes what you did, Angela said, directing their attention to one constellation amongst millions. But maybe not as much as you did. Can you change that?

Alice stared at the lights. She knew what to do.

You love fucking your sisters, she said. She knew that Ruth could hear her words, through the candle. Alice was rearranging the lights in Ruth’s head. They were her sister’s thoughts. Her personality. Her very being.

Incest is such a turn on. It makes you so wet.

Alice didn’t know if the lights moved in response to her words, or if her changing the lights made her say the words.

It didn’t matter.

She was changing Ruth.

It’s one of your biggest turn-ons. You need it. You need to fuck your sisters. Just looking at them makes your nipples go hard and you want it so bad. It is so bad. So wrong. But that just makes it hotter. Hotter than hell. Hotter than anything but Lisa.

She’d leave her sister that.

You want your sisters. You need them. You want to do them. You want to be inside them. You want them inside you. You love them. Their tits, their arses. Their pussies.

It felt weird, talking about herself like that. But she needed Ruth so much. Her sister had to want her too.

And changing her sister like this was almost as good as fucking her. Alice could feel the arousal racing through her body, back in her bedroom. Rivers of desire pouring through her.

Like it would be pouring through Ruth.

You want them. You need them. You’ll cum and cum and cum. You’ll never get enough of them.

She could almost see the images of herself and Nichole in Ruth’s mind. Ruth’s pulse racing as she pictured her sisters. Naked. Glorious. Desirable.

Fuckable.

The lights were locked in place. Ruth was so into incest now. Craving it. Needing it. Breathing it. She’d get herself off just thinking about it, fingers sliding over her slit fantasising about her sisters.

Just like Alice.

Just like Alice always had.

She could make her sister think that too. Make Ruth think she’d always wanted her sisters. Just another little push of a few lights.

Incest has always turned you on. You’ve always wanted to fuck your sisters.

For Ruth, it was true now.

There was a momentary pang of conscience but Alice decided it would be better this way. Ruth wouldn’t worry where the desires came from. And anyway, it hadn’t hurt Alice always wanting her sisters, so it wouldn’t hurt Ruth if she thought she always had.

Very nice, Angela allowed, returning from wherever in Ruth’s mind she’d taken Sandra. She wondered what Sandra had done to her sister.

Just making sure about her wardrobe, her girlfriend informed her. Alice realised she was going to have watch her thoughts when they were somewhere like this. Her body’s too hot to cover up with baggy junk.

Alice could only agree with that.

I’ll leave you two to your evening then.

Alice could hear the smirk in Angela’s voice.

In the middle of the night Alice peered at her sleeping girlfriend. She and Sandra had fucked each other senseless. Then her girlfriend had fallen asleep. Gently Alice stroked her hair. For a moment she considered waking Sandra back up. Alice wanted her so much. But she couldn’t bring herself to do it. Sandra looked so beautiful asleep.

She always looked so beautiful. It hurt to leave her. But Alice would be coming back.

Slowly she opened the door, crept down the hallway.

To the door of Ruth’s room.

She slipped inside.

In the dark she could just make out Ruth’s form, her sister’s dark hair spread over her pillow. Ruth was beautiful too.

Carefully, not wanting to wake Ruth just yet, Alice sat on the bed beside her sister, gently pushed aside a strand of hair that had fallen over her sister’s face. Then she bent forward and kissed her sister. It was so hard to take it slow. She wanted Ruth. Wanted to rip the covers off her sister and dive between her legs. Feast on her. Devour her. Lock her lips around her sister’s clit and just suck. Take everything.

It was what Alice had always wanted to do to her sisters, ever since the thought of sex had entered her life.

She slipped one hand under the covers, found her sister’s breast, raw heat flashing through her at the touch.

Ruth moaned, her eyelids fluttering.

“Hi gorgeous,” Alice grinned.

“Alice?” Ruth managed sleepily. “What about Sandra?”

“Don’t worry about her,” Alice laughed softly. “She’s asleep. I want you now. Don’t you want me?”

“Oh, God yes,” Ruth breathed, her arms reaching around Alice and pulling her back into a kiss.

Their hands roamed over each other’s bodies. Exploring. Taking. Giving. It was so wrong. Alice could feel her sister’s body quivering in need. Like hers was. She had three fingers sunk into Ruth’s pussy, sawing back and forth, Ruth thrashing underneath her.

Her sister was so beautiful, her mouth half open, lips quivering in need. Alice’s eyes fixed on Ruth’s nipple. It stood out from her sister’s breast. So hard. So taut. So desirable. The blood pounded in Alice’s head as she locked her lips around that nipple. As her teeth grazed over it. As her fingers sank deeper into her sister’s cunt.

As Ruth’s fingers plunged into her.

“I want to taste you,” Ruth breathed. “Fuck I need you. I need you so much. God, I want my tongue in you. This is so wrong but I need it. I need you in me. Fuck me, little sister, just fuck me.”

Alice was only too happy to oblige, her world dissolving as Ruth’s tongue slipped between her folds, Ruth’s hands on her buttocks, drawing her in, her own tongue plunging into her sister’s pussy as they sixty-nined.

“I’ve always wanted this,” Ruth moaned.

Alice had made her sister think that.

Her orgasm exploded over her.

It was so good.

Sometime later Alice crept back into her own room. Sandra shifted and flung her arm over Alice as she crawled back into bed.

“You’ve been with Ruth, haven’t you?” Sandra grinned.

“You don’t mind?” Alice asked nervously.

“God no,” Sandra scoffed. “The thought of you two together is so hot. Fuck, I’m going to have to make a candle for my cousin. You’ll love her. But who do you want more? Me or Ruth?”

Sandra punctuated her question by gently nibbling Alice’s ear, her hand slipping over Alice’s hip.

“You,” Alice declared. It was true. However much she wanted Ruth. However much the thought of fucking her sister set her blood racing and her pussy juicing, she always wanted Sandra more. Just once Ruth had moaned Lisa’s name as they fucked. So it all made sense to Alice.

Just lying beside her girlfriend was so sexy. Next to Sandra Ruth was just a hazy memory.

“Right,” Sandra grinned. “So you’re going to tell me everything you two did. And then we’re going to do it. And then we’re going to do more.”

That sounded so good to Alice it only took a stroke from Sandra’s finger across her clit to have her cumming.

It was far from her last orgasm that night.

The next morning Alice carefully ate her breakfast. She wasn’t tired. Which she thought was something amazing. She was more than a little sore. But it was a happy kind of sore, with her girlfriend beside her and her sister Ruth on the other side of the breakfast table.

Every time their mother turned around she shot a smirk in Ruth’s direction, her sister smiling back.

Alice looked up as her other sister, Nichole entered the room.

Alice’s jaw dropped.

Nichole looked amazing.

Alice’s sister was wearing a light grey skirt suit, the fine woollen garments perfectly tailored to her form. Underneath that was a black silk blouse. Where had her sister gotten the money for clothes like that? And then there was her makeup. Just enough to highlight her beauty, a hint of eyeshadow and rouge. Red lipstick. God, Alice wanted to kiss those lips. Nichole looked so much more sophisticated than her.

Alice couldn’t take her eyes off Nichole as her sister sat down and started to eat her breakfast. Alice’s pussy was juicing. Was Nichole’s? Was Nichole thinking about Sandra? Alice could see the curve of Nichole’s breasts, under that silk blouse. She wanted to touch them. Kiss them.

So you want to play with my doll, do you? Angela’s voice was clear in Alice’s head. Remember what I said. You only get to play with dolls if you own dolls or are a doll. Let’s see.

Alice’s hand moved, out of Alice’s control, to the back of Sandra’s neck. Desperately Alice tried to fight it.

Please, no, she begged.

Angela’s voice was cold. Owners don’t beg. That’s what dolls do.

Alice’s finger pressed on her girlfriend’s neck. Sandra froze in place.

She makes a good doll, doesn’t she? Angela mused. So do you. Let’s see you two dolls play.

Alice’s hand was now snaking up her girlfriend’s thigh. So far up Sandra thigh. Alice’s girlfriend didn’t do anything as Alice’s finger sank into her slick opening. Desperately Alice hoped her mother didn’t notice what was going on.

Her sisters had, both Nichole’s and Ruth’s eyes fixed on them.

She could feel Angela’s amusement. Such pretty dolls, all playing together.

I hate you, Alice grinding the thought out as if from under the weight of a mountain.

No you don’t, Angela laughed. You hate the idea of being a doll. Good. Sandra does too, by the way. But you need to show me that you’re worth it. Still, that was a good effort. Maybe I will let you play with Nichole sometime.

Her sister was so beautiful. Alice wanted her sister. Alice was still angry with Nichole about leaving Sandra like a doll. But she loved her sister too. She didn’t want her sister to be someone else’s puppet.

She buried that thought in a part of her mind she was sure Angela couldn’t reach.

Have fun at school today, Angela added brightly.

With that, the weight on Alice’s mind was gone. She yanked her hand out of Sandra, her fingers flying to her girlfriend’s neck and pushing down.

As Sandra smiled at her wanly Alice wondered what Angela had meant about school.