The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Apprenticeship

Part 14

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2020

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

“You’re going to have to do something about her.”

Alice really didn’t want to reply to her girlfriend. It wasn’t that she’d much rather sink back against Sandra’s body and just lose herself as her girlfriend’s lips nuzzled her neck while Sandra’s hands played over her stomach. Although there was that. Alice didn’t want to reply because that would mean she’d have to think about all things that Sandra’s words meant.

The tip of Sandra’s tongue teased at Alice’s earlobe. “Well?”

“It’ll be okay,” Alice protested.

“No,” Sandra replied firmly. “It won’t. You know it won’t.”

Alice’s girlfriend had paused in her attentions. Alice knew where Sandra’s gaze was now fixed. On Tanya’s retreating form. It was a more than pleasant sight, Alice’s friend’s slim figure delightfully outlined in her uniform.

But that was avoiding the point.

“We could just keep making her forget,” Alice pleaded.

“What’s the point of that?” Sandra scoffed. “And anyway, that’s doing something. You can’t do nothing. I suppose you could just cut her.”

Alice spun around in Sandra’s arms and glared at her girlfriend. “No! She’s my friend. She was even supportive of us. Which is more than your friends were.”

“Yeah,” Sandra glared back. “And look where that got them. I’m not saying do that to her. But if you don’t do something then you are going to have to dump her. And wouldn’t it be fun if she joined in? God, she’s hot. Can’t you just think what she’d be like? I’d love to watch you fucking her. Then you could watch me do her.”

Arousal flushed through Alice. Tanya was gorgeous. Just thinking of her turned Alice on. All pretty girls did. She knew that. It was just who she was. And she loved the idea of Sandra with other girls. Just as much as Sandra loved the thought of Alice being with other girls.

Nothing wrong with that.

But Tanya was straight.

You could change that.

The voice, Angela Henderson’s voice, so familiar, echoed softly in Alice’s mind. Alice knew what Angela meant. She could imagine Tanya, eyes vacant as she stared at a candle. As Alice changed her friend. As Tanya learnt just how much fun girls could be. Just how easy it was to be turned on by their faces, their bodies, their kisses.

Alice was so turned on.

Tanya would just sit there, blankly, as Alice wiped every thought of sex with men out of her pretty head. Until Tanya hungered after girls. Alice could make her friend just as much of a slut as Mia. Except she would be focused only on girls.

It was so hot.

But she couldn’t do that to her friend.

Alice still hadn’t decided what to do by the time the weekend rolled around. At least she wouldn’t have to think about it until Monday. She could spend the weekend with Sandra and just forget. They were going to do some shopping. Meet up with Dawn and Melanie later. Alice hoped Melanie had already left, the girl still staying at Sandra’s house. Alice wanted some time just with her girlfriend. Not have to worry about dolls, about proving themselves to Angela. About what it meant for her and Sandra and everyone else. She just wanted to be with her girlfriend.

How it had been before Angela and the candles had ever entered her life.

Sandra was all smiles when she opened the door.

For a moment Alice tried to remember what it had been like before the candles. She knew that she and Sandra had been together back then. It was an accepted fact. Like gravity. But it was so hard to remember. They’d had to sneak around. They hadn’t come out then. The details were so fuzzy. Almost as if it hadn’t actually…

Alice’s thoughts dissolved as Sandra took her in her arms and kissed her, deep and long and right then Alice didn’t want anything else in the world than for her girlfriend to hold her.

“C’mon,” Sandra said eventually, after breaking the kiss and taking Alice by the hand to pull her upstairs. “I’ve got something to show you.”

They were headed in the direction of Sandra’s room. Alice wasn’t sure that was a good idea. Much as she loved having sex with her girlfriend, she did want them to do other things.

Even if Sandra was the best fuck in the world.

That was another fact.

Alice accepted it.

“Shush,” Sandra whispered theatrically outside the door to her bedroom.

Alice frowned, wondering what her girlfriend was about. Maybe Melanie was still here and Sandra had set something up with her.

Sandra opened the door, gently pushing Alice inside.

“What the fuck?” Alice cried.

There was a girl inside Sandra’s bedroom. Sitting on a chair, her eyes wide and blank as she stared at a candle.

But it wasn’t Melanie and the candle wasn’t blue.

It was Tanya, and the candle Alice’s friend was gazing at was green.

The same jade green as Sandra’s eyes.

“What the hell have you done?” Alice demanded accusingly, rounding on her girlfriend.

“Nothing,” Sandra shrugged, her arms crossed over her chest. “Nothing much anyway. Just given her the candle and got her ready. And it was about time I made a candle anyway. You made them for everyone else. You’re not the only one who has to prove things to Angela.”

“Tanya’s my friend.” Alice was so angry. This was just like Sandra. Acting without considering anyone but her. For a moment, just a sliver of a second, Alice hated her girlfriend. Hated her with a passion that meant her look should have shrivelled Sandra on the spot.

Then it passed.

She loved Sandra

She always would.

But she could still be angry with her.

Very, very angry.

“You should have asked me first!” Alice insisted, shoving a finger in Sandra’s face. “You shouldn’t have just done it by yourself.”

Sandra raised a single eyebrow, peering down at Alice from the benefit of the few extra inches she possessed. “Oh yeah?” Sandra’s tone was so arch a victorious army could have marched under it. “And just when were you planning on doing something about her? Like I said I didn’t do anything. This is me talking to you about it. But you need to decide, girlfriend. Dump her, make her forget or show her just how much fun girls can be. A, B or C. There’s no D here. Well, except maybe all of the above.”

Alice stood there, fuming, her lips pressed into a thin line. She wanted to scream at Sandra. Tell her how wrong this was.

Sandra’s shoulders slumped under Alice’s gaze. “Look, I’m doing this for you,” Alice’s girlfriend insisted wanly. “You know you have to choose one way or another.”

There were tears forming in Alice’s eyes. This wasn’t fair. She just wanted things how they were. When Tanya was her friend and Sandra was her girlfriend and she was just a teenager who didn’t have to worry about anything else. Being gay was hard enough. She didn’t want this.

Really dear? Angela asked. You don’t want to play with your dolls any more?

Alice wanted to say no. Part of her anyway. But the other part of her, the bigger part of her, knew what the truth was. Playing with the other girls, Melanie, Mia, Dawn, her dolls, was just too much fun. Changing them, dressing them up controlling them, fucking them, was just too good.

She didn’t want to give it up.

Which meant Sandra was right. She had to decide what to do about Tanya.

With a sigh Alice turned to face her friend. Tanya was still, sitting there, staring at the candle held so gently in her hands. The candle that Alice could use to bend and warp Tanya’s mind. Her whole being. Alice could feel how lost Tanya was in the candle. Right then it was her friend’s entire world. Tanya’s mind was so soft. Like wax.

So what’s it to be? Angela asked.

Get out of my head! Alice demanded.

Make me, Angela smirked. Oh, that’s right, I haven’t told you how to do that. There’s so many things I haven’t taught you yet. How to make someone your doll forever. How to stop someone else using your candles. How to protect yourself. So many things. You need to prove yourself first. Tanya is so pretty, isn’t she? I’ll leave you alone for now. Ta ta.

And with that the voice was gone.

Alice knew that Angela wouldn’t stay away forever.

“So?” Sandra asked.

For a moment Alice hesitated. She could tell Sandra no. Tell Angela no. But she realised it wouldn’t work. It was too late. Be a doll or a doll owner. They were the only choices she had left.

And Tanya was so pretty.

Gently Alice reached out for the connection between Tanya and the candle, followed it into her friend’s mind. She still wasn’t sure what she was going to do. Maybe she should just send Tanya away. Make the other girl forget all about her. Maybe that was the kindest thing to do. But they’d been friends for years. Even before Sandra. From when they were little girls, playing in the sandpit.

Alice didn’t want to lose that.

She could make her friend ignore anything unusual that happened. Punch holes in Tanya’s memory. But she didn’t know what that would do to her friend.

Of course, she could always just make Tanya into one of their dolls. She could imagine Tanya, bright and vacant as the others. Doing exactly what Alice said. With her delicate almond eyes and long black hair and pale skin she’d make such a good doll.

Alice didn’t have to do that. Not yet, anyway. She could just make Tanya accept what was going on.

But that was hardly fair either. Friends should share. She should share her dolls with Tanya. They’d still be Alice’s dolls. And Sandra’s. But Tanya could play with them too.

She and Tanya hadn’t just played in the sandpit. They’d played with each other’s dolls as well. Dressing them up, playing out little scenes.

Controlling them.

They could do that again.

Maybe it would be like it used to be, just two friends playing with their toys.

But for that to happen there was at least one thing Alice had to do.

Tanya had to like girls.

Like them so much.

Love them.

Want their kisses.

Their hands.

Their bodies.

Want everything they could give her.

Alice’s arousal was rising at the thought. There’d be so much she could share with her friend. Discuss how hot some other girl was. What they could do with those girls in bed.

What they could do to each other.

She could fuck Tanya.

As often as she wanted.

Alice’s pussy was burning. She was so wet. Had she soaked her panties? Maybe. It didn’t matter. The idea of Tanya being into girls was just so good.

She could do it.

She knew just what to do.

Just which lights to shift.

It would be so easy.

“Girls are the best,” Alice declared, nudging lights around in Tanya’s head. Just a little. Just to start. It was so easy.

Tanya’s mind was so soft. So warm. Just like her pussy was.

Just like Alice’s was.

“Girls turn you on.”

She could feel Tanya resisting, but it didn’t matter. The candle had Tanya in its thrall, opening Alice’s friend’s mind. A mind that was now as soft as hot wax. As hot as Tanya was.

“Think of a hot girl.”

Tanya did.

“You’re so turned on.”

Tanya was.

“Your pussy is so wet and your nipples are hard and your body’s tingling and you feel like you’re on fire. It’s because of her. You want her. You want her to touch you. Your boobs are aching for her to touch them.”

Alice could feel just how turned on Tanya was. She ignored the small mew that issued from her friend’s mouth.

It was such a pretty mouth.

She couldn’t wait to kiss it.

“Girls turn you on.”

Had that sound from Tanya turned into a moan now? Was it a sound of pain or arousal? Alice didn’t know. She couldn’t afford to think about it.

“It’s girls you want. Pretty girls, beautiful women. You want them so much. They turn you on so hard. You want to kiss them. You want them to kiss you. You want to run your hands over their gorgeous bodies.”

She shifted more lights in Tanya’s head. More and more and more. It was so easy, Tanya’s mind was so soft. Alice could form it into whatever she wanted. Part of her was telling her to stop. Part of her was so turned on at how much fun Tanya would be after this.

Another set of lights and Tanya would just melt as a girl’s fingers trailed the edges of her slit. More lights, pushed through the soft texture of Tanya’s mind, and Alice’s friend would cum and cum as her lover sucked at her clit. Another set, and Tanya could lose herself for hours eating a woman out.

And cum as she did, over and over.

Tanya was almost ready to cum now.

“Tall and short, light and dark. It doesn’t matter. As long as they’re attractive, you want them.”

It was intoxicating, moulding her friend, changing her. Alice was adding little kinks now. Tanya would love it when her wrists were pinned above her head. When another woman ravished her.

Alice so wanted to be the first to do that.

Tanya shifted in her seat, just a little, Alice’s pussy melting at the shift of her friend’s hips.

At the shifts in her mind.

“Girls, women, set your body tingling. You want to kiss them, touch them. You want to kiss their lips, their breasts. Have them do the same to you.”

There was so much she could give Tanya. Another little nudge, warping her friend, and Tanya would cum just from a pretty woman sucking her tits.

Tanya’s nipples were so hard.

So were Alice’s.

“You want sex with girls.”

Tanya would find out how good that was. She’d love to eat a girl out as that girl ate her out. 69 was her favourite number now.

“You want their pussies. You want them to want yours. You want their tongues in you, their fingers. And you want to be in them. You want it so much.”

Tanya moaned again, her eyes almost trying to escape the candle.

Alice wasn’t having that.

“What sort of girl wants sex with other girls?”

A lesbian.

The thought formed in Tanya’s mind. There were so few thoughts there now. Only images of pretty girls, and what they could do together.

“You want sex with girls. Only girls. What does that make you?”

A, a, les... No, I don’t want to be gay. I want boys. Please.

Alice ignored the thought, and the little knot of guilt in her centre.

Just like she ignored the tear in the corner of Tanya’s eye.

It would be so much better this way. Girls were so much better than boys. Sex with them was so hot. Tanya would see. She had to see.

“Girls are the only thing you fantasise about. Girls set your body tingling. Pretty, beautiful girls, women. Their legs, their hair, their eyes, their mouths. They’re all you want. All you’ll ever want. You want them so much. You want so many of them.”

Just like Alice did. Just like Alice always had. Alice’s pussy was melting at what she was doing to her friend.

Tanya’s mind was so soft. It was so easy for Alice to snuff out her friend’s thoughts. Bend and twist Tanya’s mind so that all her friend’s thoughts were only what Alice wanted. Any thought of wanting boys, gone. Any thoughts of liking sexing with boys, gone. Any thoughts that men were desirable, gone.

Boys would never turn Tanya on again.

“Girls are all you’ll ever want.”

That was Tanya’s truth now. Alice could see it. How a hot girl would turn her friend on. How Tanya’s nipples would go hard and her pussy would juice at just the thought of what she could do with a pretty girl. How she’d get herself off to thoughts of them. How she’d bring herself off as she sucked their tits.

She had one more thing to do.

“Girls are all you ever wanted. All you’ve ever fantasised about.”

It was easier this way. If Tanya thought she’d always been into girls she wouldn’t wonder why she suddenly was. Alice could fix it so her that friend thought that any interest she’d ever shown in boys was just pretending.

Nothing like Alice. Alice had always been into girls.

That was another fact.

No, please.

It was the last little struggle of the old Tanya. Alice told herself that she had to harden her heart. That she was helping her friend. Tanya would love girls so much. It was for the best. For everyone.

She was doing this for her friend.

No matter how much it was turning her on. How much her arousal was dripping down her legs. How alive she felt.

Maybe it didn’t matter if this was the best thing for Tanya. Maybe how good it felt, to warp and bend her friend, was all that was important. Alice was alive, her body singing, the feeling of intoxication, of wild abandon, running over her. She was raw power, standing aware at the heart of a hurricane, bending and twisting Tanya how she wanted. Tanya was hers. Tanya would be what Alice wanted her to be. Nothing else mattered.

Alice was drunk and at same time her thoughts were crystal clear. It was like nothing she’d felt before. Not even with what she done with Dawn and Melanie and Mia. That hadn’t been her, not entirely. Angela had always been there. This was just Alice. She couldn’t stop herself, didn’t want to.

Tanya would be a little tease now, knowing just how to use her body to drive another woman wild, a finger on her lips and the cock of her hips.

She’d want so many lovers.

She’d love the feel of silk panties, could hardly bear to wear anything else.

She’d be in to threesomes.

She’d love wearing high heels, and how they made other women’s legs look.

Alice was piling more and more into her friend, warping Tanya, changing her. Wanting to change her.

“That’s enough,” Sandra declared, Alice rudely yanked out of her friend’s head. “Did you really mean to do all that?”

Alice looked at her friend. She realised just how much she’d done to Tanya. She hadn’t meant do that much.

But it had felt so good.

And she hadn’t even started on making Tanya love playing with dolls.

By the time Alice staggered back home she was so tired. It had taken so long to get out of Sandra’s house. Tanya had been so eager to play.

Alice hadn’t dared dream how good her friend would taste.

Tanya would be home now as well, staring into her green candle, repeating all the things she’d been told. She was too far away for Alice to do anything more with it, one more trick Angela hadn’t taught her yet.

But she knew what Tanya was doing.

Alice and Sandra had made sure to tell her exactly what to do.

As Tanya stared into the candle and Alice’s fingers played with Sandra’s inside her friend.

Alice threw open the door to her room, just wanting to fall into her bed.

Her sister Nichole was sitting on her bed, wearing a pretty white lacy dress and white ribbons in her blonde hair, white shoes with two-inch heels on her feet.

“Mistress said you did well,” Nichole declared, her hands clasped in her lap and her legs primly together. “She said you deserve a reward.”

Nichole looked so good, the neckline of the dress cut low over the swell of her breasts, the hem of the short dress riding high on her thighs as she sat on Alice’s bed.

“She said you get to play with one of her dolls,” Alice’s sister continued. “You can play with Summer Nichole. I’m Summer Nichole. Please play with me.”

Alice stared in shock at her sister, Nichole gazing back at her, her blue eyes wide. Even though Nichole was smiling shyly at her there was something so empty about those eyes.

She makes a good doll, Angela commented drily. So pretty.

What have you done? Alice demanded.

What do you think, dear? Angela laughed. I’ve made her into my doll. She’s such a pretty doll. I can dress her up however I want. And when I dress her up that’s what she thinks she is. Right now she’s a pretty summer doll. Summer Nichole. Summer Nichole wants to play. That’s what dolls do. Isn’t that what you want to do with dolls?

Memories tumbled through Alice’s mind. Of what she’d had Melanie and Dawn and Mia do. Her breath caught as her pussy throbbed. She could play like that with Nichole.

But this was her sister.

Yes she is, Angela agreed. And what do you want to do with your sisters?

Alice knew the answer to that. She wanted to rip their clothes off, bury her head between their thighs and just fuck them. Sex with Ruth had been so good. Alice knew it would be just as good with Nichole. She could run her tongue up Nichole’s thigh. Was her sister wearing panties? Maybe a good doll did wear panties.

Maybe a better doll didn’t.

Alice could find out. She could find out how her sister tasted. Would Nichole taste like Ruth? Sandra said she did. Alice could know.

Nichole shifted on the bed, almost innocently. But the twist of her body highlighted the swell of her breasts.

I know how much you want your sisters, Angela commented.

It was true. Alice always had. Even before the candles.

That was true.

Wasn’t it?

Of course it was. Alice had spent so many nights fantasising about her sisters. About burying her head between Ruth’s thighs. About sucking Nichole’s tits. She could suck Nichole’s tits. Alice could see the outline of a lacy bra through the thin fabric of her sister’s dress. She could take that bra off. Run her hands over Nichole’s tits. Feel her sisters hard nipples under her palms.

Alice was hardly breathing, the pulse pounding in her head as the heat roared through her body.

Her sister was just sitting there, waiting for her. Waiting for whatever Alice wanted. Waiting for Alice’s teeth to graze her clit and Alice’s tongue to thrust into her pussy. Waiting to scream as Alice brought her to orgasm after orgasm.

Or sit there quietly as Alice did whatever she wanted.

Like a doll.

Nichole was a doll.

Someone else’s doll.

She’s my sister. Alice pushed that thought down into the depths of her mind. To the place where she was sure Angela couldn’t get. She didn’t want her sister being Angela’s doll.

But Nichole’s legs looked so good, her feet clad in those pretty white heels.

Her outfit matched.

Just like a good doll’s should.

Alice took a step towards her sister. Then another. She was almost close enough to touch Nichole.

Nichole simply sat there, a sweet, innocent, smile on her face.

As Alice took another step Nichole looked up, her blue eyes so bright and empty. “Do you want to play with Summer Nichole? I’m Summer Nichole and I love to play.”

Alice couldn’t suppress the moan that escaped her lips. What Nichole was offering, being made to offer, was so hot. This was her sister and she was almost begging to be used. That she’d been made to do it was even hotter. It was just like Tanya, just like the other girls. Nichole’s mind had been melted by the candle, warped and twisted until she was just a doll. A thing to be played with.

Alice could barely stand, she had to support herself on the bed, her knees buckling as the arousal rose to a torrent.

Incest turns me on.

Alice knew that. It had always been true.

Maybe she should worry about what had been done to her sister. Maybe she should do something about that.

But not now. Not when she was so close to getting what she wanted. So close to fucking her sister. Her pretty, obedient, sister.

Alice reached out a hand, cupped Nichole cheek, her sister leaning into the touch and smiling.

“Please play with me.”

Alice’s nipples were so hard.

She leant in to kiss her sister, her hands on Nichole’s cheeks, guiding her sister’s mouth to hers.

Controlling her.

Sparks went off before Alice’s eyes as her lips met Nichole’s. Her sister tasted of summer. Of strawberries and sunshine and a hint of some other fruit Alice couldn’t place. She sank into the kiss, Nichole accepting her tongue, caressing it with her own as Alice invaded her sister’s mouth.

Nichole was leaning back as Alice pushed forward on her, sinking until she was lying on the bed. Alice gazed down on her sister.

Nichole was so beautiful.

It was wrong. Even as Alice’s hand drifted up Nichole’s thighs, gently pushed her sister’s legs apart, she knew how wrong this was. Nichole was her sister. She shouldn’t be doing this with her sister. Shouldn’t be letting her fingers play over Nichole’s bare crotch, even as Alice’s heart thudded so hard it threatened to burst out of her chest.

She wanted her sister.

Wanted to be inside her.

It was so wrong. Nichole wasn’t being given a choice.

But this was her sister and Alice wanted her sisters so much and the fact that Nichole was just a doll made it even hotter. She’d been bent and twisted and Alice could just imagine how hot Nichole looked staring at her candle. So still and quiet as her mind was melted.

Alice’s pussy was melting.

So hot as her fingers found Nichole’s opening. As they slipped inside, Nichole raising her hips, offering herself to her sister, her eyelids fluttering as she moaned.

“Will you do anything I want?” Alice asked as her fingers pumped in and out of her sister.

“Yes!” Nichole cried, her hair thrown out like a halo on Alice’s pillow

“Let me suck your tits? Eat me out?” Alice could barely contain herself, imagining it, imagining everything Nichole would do

“Yes! Yes!” her sister cried in affirmation, her juices running down Alice’s fingers.

“Like a good doll?”

It was so wrong. She shouldn’t want her sister to be a doll. But she wanted her sister so much. Wanted to fuck her. Take her. Leave Nichole a quivering, boneless, mass, used and drained after giving everything to Alice. It was so hot Alice was almost cumming as she gazed into her sister’s empty eyes.

Nichole should be hers. She was Alice’s sister. She shouldn’t be anyone else’s doll. She should be there for Alice to play with.

Alice’s doll.

“Then cum for me, sis. Cum hard. Cum for your little sister. Scream my name!”

Nichole did, bawling Alice’s name at the top of her lungs as Alice sunk her fingers so deep into Nichole’s centre.

Alice gasped, her back arching as her own orgasm blasted over her.

As the two sisters came down from their crests Alice gazed into her sister’s eyes, Nichole smiling back. Three of her fingers were still buried deep in her sister. She wiggled their tips. Like a puppeteer with their puppet.

There were so many things she could do with Nichole before the night was over.

The first of which was to get her sister out of that dress, no matter how pretty it looked. She was going to suck her sister’s tits. Then find out just what Nichole tasted like. Then let her sister find out what she tasted like.

Nichole would do exactly what Alice wanted.

Alice’s sister was a good doll.

Dolls and the people who played with them got to cum so much.

Right then it didn’t matter that it was her sister that was the doll Alice was playing with.

The morning was another matter.

Nichole had looked so bright in the morning when Alice had woken up. All smiles and empty happiness. It was part of being a doll.

Alice hadn’t wanted to think about it. Not what it meant. There was something wrong with her sister being a doll. But it was so hard to think about that. Especially when Nichole had slipped between her legs again and made Alice’s back arch as Alice came, crying out her sister’s name.

It was only after that, in the shower, by herself, that Alice had slipped to the floor, her tears lost amongst the running water. Something was wrong, but she couldn’t understand what.

She’d fucked her sister. Long and gloriously and they’d cum so many times. It was what she’d always wanted. So it couldn’t be that. And Nichole did taste like Ruth. Not exactly the same, but so close. It was so good to eat her sister out. She couldn’t wait to tell Sandra about it. That couldn’t be what had the tears running out of her eyes.

And if her sister was a doll, well, Nichole did make a good doll. Not everyone could be a doll owner. And Nichole seemed so happy.

So it couldn’t be that.

Could it?

No, it couldn’t, not with way Alice’s finger was tracing the line of her opening, her body so turned on at the thought of Nichole, empty and obedient.

No, she couldn’t be crying because Angela had turned her sister into a doll.

It was what Alice wanted to do Dawn and Melanie and Mia.

So she couldn’t be crying over Nichole being made into a doll.

It couldn’t be what she’d done to Tanya, either, that was making her cry. Her friend was so much more fun now.

Maybe it was what Nichole had said as Alice left for her shower.

“I’m going to move out,” Nichole had said. “To live with Mistress. Promise you’ll come visit me sometime. Then we can play together again.”

Nichole wasn’t just a doll. She was someone else’s doll. Alice wasn’t going to put up with that. She lay, almost curled up, on the floor of the shower, tears still leaking from her eyes as fingered herself to images of her sister, so compliant. Nichole was her sister. Hers.

I won’t let my sister be someone else’s doll.

That had to be why she was crying.

It couldn’t be for any other reason.

(To be continued)