The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Apprenticeship

Part 18

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2020

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

The rest of Elizabeth’s classes for the day were delicious torture. The first class was bearable, just, despite her constant state of arousal, the girls in it too young to even think of their teacher as anything but a teacher. Even so she was sure that someone would realise that she was braless, the wrecked garment stuffed into her wastepaper basket, hidden under discarded paper. The last class of the day was seniors, like Sandra and her friends. And a couple of the girls kept looking at her. They’d done it before, but Elizabeth had ignored it. Not today. Today the looks sent spikes of bliss through her. The redhead was a quivering wreck, her nipples hard points, they had to be tenting her blouse. Someone had to notice.

It didn’t matter if they did. Going braless was what her owner had wanted.

Her owner.

Elizabeth’s pussy spasmed at the thought that she had an owner. She almost missed a question from one of her students

“Which page was it again, Miss?” the girl asked.

The girl was looking at her. But was she looking at her? In that way, that said the girl wanted her? Elizabeth wasn’t sure. She might be. That was enough to send dark warmth spiralling through the redheaded teacher. There was a tingle from her inner thigh. She didn’t want to think about whether it was from signs of her arousal trickling down her skin.

Somehow she gave the answer to her student that she had to. Her owner wanted her to be a teacher. Something about the idea that she was owned didn’t quite make sense any more. Even if it was what she’d always wanted. The candle had told her that. Her candle. The candle that, even if it was now safely nestled in her handbag, she could still see in her mind. That still filled so much of her mind.

Somehow she made it through the afternoon.

Shortly after her last class Elizabeth found herself at the door of a storeroom. She’d known where to go. Her candle had told her.

Her candle was telling her so many things. In Sandra’s voice.

Her owner’s voice.

There was an insistent thought that being owned by one of her students wasn’t right. Couldn’t be right.

It had to be right. It turned her on. It was what she’d always wanted.

Her candle told her that.

She had to trust her candle, ignore that silly thought that said she shouldn’t have an owner. That she was more than just someone’s possession. Her candle wasn’t mushy, like the inside of her head. The candle didn’t have any doubts.

She trusted the candle.

Elizabeth paused before opening the door, smoothed down her skirt, pulled at her blouse to make her braless state less obvious. She was a teacher, after all. That’s what her owner wanted. She couldn’t do anything about the flush in her cheeks. About how her breasts ached for her owner’s touch. For any woman’s touch. About how her pussy was on fire. There was a need in her, to be held and loved and petted.

Owned.

She needed her owner.

Elizabeth frowned as she entered the storeroom and closed the door behind her. There wasn’t just Sandra and Alice there. There was Mia and Tanya and Melanie and Dawn and Sophie.

It’s very crowded, she thought. If they’re going to meet regularly maybe I can get them somewhere bigger.

Good idea! Sandra replied, Elizabeth not wondering how she could hear her owner’s thoughts. Having a teacher doll is going to be great!

Elizabeth would see about booking a room for after school later. She knew that was what her owner wanted. But she had something else to do now.

Even though the room was small the girls were definitely in two groups. On one side were Sandra, Alice and Tanya, happily observing the other group. Sandra leant casually against the wall, one arm around Alice’s waist, the shorter girl leaning into her, a hand caressing Sandra’s cheek. Tanya was staring hungrily at the other girls.

The trio looked so pretty in their school uniforms. Arousal burned hotter in the young teacher. The sight of pretty girls always did that to her.

On the other side of the room were Mia, Melanie, Dawn and Sophie. They were pretty too, the sight turning Elizabeth on even more. She could hardly breathe. The other girls weren’t wearing their uniforms. They were naked, their hands cupped in front of them, each girl holding a candle. Three of the candles were blue. But one, Sophie’s, was different. It was green, just like Elizabeth’s.

Elizabeth went to say something about the girls’ naked state. A teacher should say something about it. And a teacher was what her owner wanted her to be. But Sandra didn’t seem worried. So Elizabeth let it pass. Did her owner want her to look at the girls? Her owner knew that pretty girls turned her on. The candle wasn’t telling her. There was a knowing smile on her owner’s face. Doubt wracked the young teacher. She wasn’t sure what her owner wanted.

She tried hard not to stare at the girls, no matter how much she wanted to drink in the sight of their trim, nubile, bodies. They were so beautiful. Their breasts were so pretty, their nipples as hard as hers. Elizabeth’s breath caught, desire roaring through her. Her owner hadn’t said not to look. She could have just stood there, basking in the sight of the girls, being near her owner.

She knew what she was supposed to do.

Quickly Elizabeth stripped naked. She felt no shame at all. Any doubts were gone, washed away by Sandra’s voice in her head. It didn’t matter that she was a teacher and these girls were her students. Being naked was what her owner wanted her to be. After carefully folding her clothes Elizabeth retrieved her candle, her beautiful candle, and took her place next to Sophie.

She wasn’t a teacher now. A teacher wouldn’t be naked in front of her students. She was just a toy, a possession. Her candle told her that’s what the naked girls were. Toys. Like her. She was standing with the other toys.

It was where she belonged. Waiting to be told what to think. What to be. Her nipples were hard points and her pussy was dripping. It felt so good, but it wasn’t what mattered. Elizabeth could feel her owner’s approval.

That was what mattered.

And looking at her candle.

Elizabeth stared at her candle, losing herself in its light. She didn’t know when the flame had started to burn.

It didn’t matter.

Her candle was telling her things.

I want to be a doll.

Arousal pulsed from her centre as she lost herself in the candle nestled so carefully in her hands.

I love being a doll.

She did. Dolls were played with. Dolls were loved. It was so good to be a doll.

Good dolls obey.

She did what her owner told her to. There were no doubts. There was no room in her head for doubts. There was just the candle and its green flame and her owner’s voice.

Dolls are owned.

Being owned was what she’d always wanted.

She’d always known that.

The thoughts repeated in her head. Over and over and over. So many times. Moving other thoughts aside, burying them. Erasing them. The thoughts the candle gave her settling into place. Becoming her thoughts.

For now, they were her only thoughts.

“When do I get to play with her?” Tanya asked.

“She’s my doll,” Sandra snapped, the strain of concentration showing on the young blonde’s face. “So wait your turn unless you want to be standing over there.”

“Hey, it’s okay,” Alice offered, moving to stand between her friend and her girlfriend. “Tanya just likes your new doll. She is hot.”

Elizabeth heard the sound of the girls’ voices but she couldn’t think enough to understand their meaning. Her owner would tell her if she needed to.

Her owner would tell her what to think.

“Yeah, isn’t she?” Sandra replied, her anger dissolving under Alice’s smile. She pushed away from the wall she’d been leaning against and strode over to stand in front of the mesmerised teacher. One hand cupped Elizabeth’s cheek as Sandra leant down to kiss the redhead. It blocked Elizabeth’s view of the candle. But the teacher could still see it in her mind. Still hear the thoughts her owner had given her.

The touch of her owner’s lips on hers was pure bliss.

The candle told her it was.

“You going to get her to shave?” Tanya asked.

“Yeah,” Sandra replied, pulling back from the kiss, her hand still resting on the teacher’s cheek. “Who wants a hairy doll?”

All four of the naked girls had been shaved bare, though Elizabeth had been in no condition to register that, no matter how pretty their pussies had looked. Now another thought lodged itself in her mind. For when she’d need it. First chance she’d get she’d be making an appointment at a salon for a full laser treatment.

Her neatly trimmed bush would be a thing of the past.

It was what her owner wanted.

Elizabeth went back to the thoughts her candle gave her.

Enough, Sandra’s voice echoing in Elizabeth oh so empty head. I want to try my new doll.

Elizabeth looked up from her candle. Sandra was still standing in front of her. But now her owner’s panties were around her ankles and the girl had hiked her skirt up.

Elizabeth fell to her knees.

My owner’s pussy! It was smooth and bare and one of the most beautiful things Elizabeth had ever seen. She knew what she needed to do, even without her owner telling her.

She leant forward, her tongue tracing the line of Sandra’s opening. Dimly she was aware that Sophie was kneeling front of a naked Tanya while Melanie serviced Alice, Dawn behind the shorter blonde, reaching around to play with her tits.

It didn’t matter.

Sandra tasted so good, the tip of Elizabeth’s tongue dipping gently inside before swirling around Sandra’s clit. Even though she was gay, always had been gay, Elizabeth knew that she was badly lacking in experience.

Sorry, she managed. It hurt so much that she couldn’t give her owner the performance her owner deserved.

That’s okay. Even though the voice was in her head Elizabeth could hear the smile behind it, Sandra gently petting her hair as the teacher worked away. You’re doing great. Oh fuck, yeah. You’re a good doll.

Elizabeth wanted to cry. Tears of joy. Her owner was forgiving her inexperience. She’d found the owner she needed, after waiting for so long.

The candle told her how long it had been. Her whole life.

She pushed deeper, her tongue lapping away, her hands gripping Sandra’s thighs. Arousal pulsed through her as settled in to a rhythm. Servicing her owner was like a kiss on her own pussy. She could cum, just from this. She was going to.

No you don’t, her owner commanded, Elizabeth paused achingly on the precipice. I want you to hold on. I want you to remember the first time you get off for me. I want it to be your best orgasm ever.

Her owner wanted something special for her. Her owner was so kind.

But it was so hard, her peak calling to her, her body like a rubber band stretched to breaking as fire raged through her limbs, her centre turning molten. She needed to cum. She was going to die if she didn’t cum.

Sandra’s hips bucked, her centre thrusting against Elizabeth’s face as the blonde exploded, crying out in bliss.

Yes! I made my owner cum!

“Stand up,” Sandra ordered.

Elizabeth didn’t know if she could. Her legs were so wobbly and she could hardly focus. All she could feel was need and desire and…

She stood up, shakily. It was what she’d been told to do. She was owned and she obeyed. It was what she wanted.

Sandra put one arm around her waist, holding Elizabeth up, holding Elizabeth to her, the redhead’s body lighting up at the contact.

There was a brush at her centre, the fingers of her owner’s free hand gently stroking her pussy, Elizabeth’s body going rigid, her back arching as she was held in Sandra’s embrace. Her head threw back, her mouth opening but no sound emerging. Just for a moment Elizabeth had a vision of the scene, her, naked, shorter, leaning against Sandra, the girl in her school uniform. If anyone saw them Elizabeth’s career would be over.

It didn’t matter. The image sent her arousal racing through her. It was so erotic. So clear who was in control. It wasn’t Elizabeth. She was just a needy little toy, panting and flushed, with a dripping pussy and diamond hard nipples, being played with by her owner.

Sandra was her owner. Sandra could do whatever she wanted. Like play with her doll’s pussy.

Then those fingers thrust inside and the heel of Sandra’s hand ground into her clit and Elizabeth’s world exploded as her orgasm engulfed her. She cried out, wordless. Her whole body shook as wave after wave crashed over her. Sandra held on to her, one arm around her waist, as the fingers of the other thrust deep inside, the penetration sparking crest after crest. Sandra was making sure she didn’t fall over.

Her owner was so kind.

As the last aftershock ran through her Sandra looked down into Elizabeth’s eyes. Sandra’s eyes were jade green.

Just like Elizabeth’s candle.

“You can go back to staring at your candle now,” Sandra told her. “You can kneel. I’m not sure you could stand.”

Even now Sandra was looking after her.

Elizabeth sagged to the floor girls, her candle cupped in her hands, her eyes fixed on it. Beside her three other naked girls held their own candles.

I want to be a doll.

Dolls were cared for and loved. Her owner had just given her her best orgasm ever. Maybe her best dozen orgasms. A toy didn’t count how many. Unless they were told to.

I love being a doll.

Dolls got to cum. Even with the multiple orgasms that had ripped through her Elizabeth’s arousal was rising again. She knew her owner’s eyes were on her.

Good dolls obey.

Obeying was so much easier than thinking. Obeying turned her on. Elizabeth loved being turned on for her owner.

Dolls are owned.

Being owned was what Elizabeth had always wanted. She knew that.

The candle told her so.

“Just as well you got her to come here now,” Alice mused. “I think some of it was slipping before she got here. You sure you had it right?”

Sandra frowned at her girlfriend’s teasing. “I didn’t have that long at lunch. And that was only her first time. And don’t tell me yours didn’t slip. I was trying for more for the first time to see how it went. It’ll hold for long enough after we’re done here. Anyway, I thought you said I was clever,” the blonde added with a frown.

“Oh don’t look like that,” Alice laughed, pulling Sandra to her for a short kiss before resting her forehead on Sandra’s. “You are clever. I was only teasing.” Even with all the naked beauty in the room it was Sandra that drew her attention. Sandra always would.

The candles hadn’t changed that.

“So you think she’ll be able to help us with Chloe?” Alice glanced at their teacher, shaking her head as she did so. The woman didn’t look much like a teacher right then, naked, kneeling, Sandra’s juices smeared over her face, her cheeks almost as red as her hair and the evidence of her own arousal leaking down her thighs.

It was so hot watching her girlfriend with other girls.

“Duh,” Sandra replied. “She’s a teacher. Chloe has to do what she says. And she has to do what I say.”

“We don’t want to push it too far,” Alice warned. “Someone might get suspicious.”

“True,” her girlfriend allowed. “But she’ll make such a good doll.”

“Yeah,” Alice agreed. Miss Lucas really was gorgeous. Mia was right. Those pink nipples on those pert tits were something else. Not that Mia would be thinking about that right now, the brunette kneeling naked next to her teacher, the same few thoughts as were in Miss Lucas’ mind filling the brunette’s. “I don’t know how you didn’t just take her back at lunch time. God, that arse.”

“You and arses,” Sandra laughed, laying one arm lazily across Alice’s shoulder, Alice’s hands on her waist. “But, yeah, that wasn’t my idea. I wanted to, you know, right then.” A shadow passed over Sandra’s face. “But I couldn’t. It was, well, you know.”

Angela. It had to be Angela. Angela had made Sandra wait. Alice promised herself that’s somehow she’d protect her girlfriend from the woman.

Sandra shook herself “Forget that. And her arse. What about her pussy?”

Alice peered around her girlfriend to look at their naked teacher. She imagined what Miss Lucas would look like once her pussy was as bare as the other girls. Alice had to admit her girlfriend had a point. Eating her teacher out promised to be something special.

“What are you going to dress her up as?” Alice asked. Part of the fun of a doll was unwrapping it.

Sandra turned her head to look at the line of naked toys. “Well, a teacher doll, obviously,” the taller blonde replied. “Any of them get out of line she can punish them. Get them on her lap and she can give them a good smack.” Sandra paused for a moment after turning back to Alice. “And then when Angela tells me how to make her really into a doll she’ll be mine. For ever. God, that’s so hot. How many times until you think she’s ready?”

Alice looked at their teacher again. But she wasn’t really looking at the redhead. She was slipping into the woman’s mind, admiring all the changes her girlfriend had made. Even though she could feel the pull of thoughts and ideas wanting to slip back to their old places. Sandra had done good work. But from what she’d learnt on the weekend there was more to be done before the final changes could be made.

“A few,” Alice replied. “I’m not sure. Not many. She’ll be fun before that anyway.”

“True,” Sandra smiled. “Hey, she doesn’t look any older than us, does she? Not like this. Put her in a uniform and she’d pass for our age. So maybe sometimes I’ll have her as a schoolgirl doll too. What do you think? A short little skirt and knee-high white socks?”

That sounded like a good idea to Alice. But then her girlfriend always had good ideas. It was part of why she loved Sandra so much. That, and how gorgeous Sandra was. And funny and caring and, well, everything.

Their teacher continued to stare at her candle, listening to the words her candle gave her. Believing them.

Elizabeth only wanted what her owner wanted. And if that meant sometimes dressing up like a schoolgirl and being a teenager again that was no price at all.

As long as she belonged to Sandra

It was all she’d ever wanted.

(To be continued)