The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Apprenticeship

Part 19

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2020

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

“What are you doing to my cousin? I’m going to kill you.”

Alice started at the growled threat. She’d been lost in Sandra’s eyes. It was so easy to lose herself in those green pools. All around her Alice could hear the buzz of student voices, her peers taking the opportunity of lunchtime to catch up on the latest gossip.

For her it was just another chance to be close to her girlfriend.

Alice could sense someone looming over the table. She wished they’d just go away and leave her with Sandra.

“I asked you bitches a question.”

Tearing her eyes away from her girlfriend Alice forced her attention to the interloper. It wasn’t any surprise that it was Chloe, a look of fury etched on the girl’s attractive face, her athletic frame leaning menacingly towards Alice, hands planted firmly on the table’s surface. Behind Chloe stood her friend Lucy, the dark-skinned girl’s arms crossed as she glared at Alice and Sandra and their friends.

“Ah, sorry?” Sandra shrugged, not seeming at all concerned. “We’re not doing anything with Sophie. Look there she is, over there. With her friends.” Alice’s girlfriend pointed to another table where the redhead sat with some other girls. Chloe’s cousin smiled and waved back.

Did you have to get her to do that? The thought slipped easily from Alice to her girlfriend.

I didn’t make her do it, Sandra replied. She’s a good little doll.

Sophie’s friendly gesture only seemed to have infuriated Chloe more.

“Don’t fucking give me that,” the blonde spat. “You know what I mean. After school. I thought she was just working on some assignment or something. But I know she’s hanging around with you. You keep your lesbo fucking hands off her.”

“Especially you, you little slut,” Lucy chimed in, the insult directed at Mia. The slim brunette cringed into Alice’s side.

A well of anger opened in Alice. Mia was hers. Nobody treated her toys like that.

“Still having trouble keeping your boyfriend’s attention, Lucy?” Alice smirked. “I mean, can you really call him your boyfriend anymore? Are you even top of the list when he wants a booty call?”

Anger flashed in Lucy’s eyes, the girl tensing as if to leap over the table at Alice.

“Yeah,” Sandra gloated. “I’ve heard he’s started calling them by the day of week he sees them. So if you’re last on the list Lucy, what does that make you? Friday? Sunday? Let’s be generous and start calling you Thursday.”

“You pack of lesbo sluts!” Chloe’s friend cried. “I’ll break your fucking arms!”

“Is there a problem here?”

Alice wasn’t sure where Miss Lucas had appeared from. Sandra had probably called her. It would explain the feeling of confidence she’d felt from her girlfriend. Alice was sure the skirt that Miss Lucas was wearing today was even shorter than those the youthful teacher had worn before Sandra had claimed her. Probably not short enough to get her in trouble with the principal, but short enough to do wonderful things to her legs.

“Oh, Miss Lucas. No, no problem at all Miss,” Sandra replied without a hint of irony. “Chloe and Thursday here were just leaving.”

“Dyke cunts!” Lucy snarled, only held back from attacking Sandra by her friend’s tight grip on her arm.

“Lucy!” Miss Lucas cried in shock. “We do not talk to fellow students like that. You’re on detention.”

Chloe glared angrily at the teacher. “They’re doing something to my cousin.”

“Your cousin?” Miss Lucas smiled innocently. “Why, Sophie is doing a project with me after school. There can’t be any harm in that can there? And if there are other students as well, what does that matter? You shouldn’t go around accusing other students without any proof. I think you can both go and start cleaning up the playground. Over there.”

Both Lucy and Chloe looked like they were going to argue before Chloe hustled her friend away. It didn’t stop them shooting threatening glares back at the Alice and her friends.

“Did I do well, Sandra?” Miss Lucas asked meekly once the two girls were out of hearing.

“You were great!” Sandra beamed. “You’re a good teacher-doll.”

The redhead quivered visibly at the praise. Alice looked around anxiously but no-one seemed to have noticed.

“What underwear do you have on today?” Alice’s girlfriend asked.

“Fire-engine red,” their teacher replied, hands reaching for that short skirt. “With a garter belt. Just like you wanted. Do you want to see?”

“Not here,” Sandra replied hurriedly, much to Alice’s relief. But then her girlfriend continued. “Maybe you can flash me later, in class.”

“Are you serious?” Alice hissed.

Her girlfriend waved her concerns away. “But right now I want you to go get Sophie, find a supply cupboard or something and fuck each other silly for the rest of lunch. Can you do that for me?”

“Of course, Sandra,” Miss Lucas replied evenly, as if the girl had simply asked the time of day. As if fucking one of her students was nothing at all. Only the hungry light glinting in her eyes gave away the raw heat Alice knew the woman was feeling. Not just from the thought of what she’d be doing with Sophie. But simply from obeying.

Answer given, Miss Lucas headed straight over to the table where Sophie sat. Chloe’s cousin smiled up at the young teacher before starting to gather her things.

“She hasn’t even finished her lunch!” Alice pointed out.

“True,” Sandra acknowledged with a short nod of her head. With a thought from the blonde Sophie turned and picked up her half-eaten meal. “I’m sure she can eat quick. And then she can eat slow. Redhead for dessert. Yum.”

“What if someone finds them?” Alice demanded.

“They won’t,” Sandra huffed. “And if they do, we’ll fix it. God, you know what Sophie’s wearing today? Cute little white cotton bra and knickers. Think what that’ll look like with what Miss Lucas has on. Why do I keep calling her that? I should call her Elizabeth. Or maybe Lizzy. Hmm. Lizzy doesn’t sound right for a teacher doll. Maybe I’ll call her that when she’d being something else. So maybe Miss Lucas is right for a teacher doll. Anyway. Lacy red on one of them, cute white on the other. You’ll love it.”

Alice had to admit that the contrasting images the student and teacher would present would be intriguing. She could imagine them in that cupboard, so cramped they couldn’t help but press together. Limbs intertwining. Tongues and hands exploring. Pleasure exploding through them.

Doing exactly what their owner had told them to do.

It was still a risk.

Sandra didn’t share Alice’s concerns. “I’ll have them start slow. Play with each other’s tits for a while. Until they’re so turned on they can barely stand it. Their nips will be so hard. Then have Sophie kneel down in front of her teacher like a good little student-doll. She’s getting so good with her tongue. Miss Lucas will have to bite down on her hand to stop from crying out she’ll cum so hard. They’re there now. Sophie’s taking her blouse off. I love that shy look she has. Miss Lucas is playing with Sophie’s tits through that bra. Fuck.”

“We’ll have to give Mia and Tanya their chance later,” Alice pointed out. Her doll and her friend were almost salivating over Sandra’s description of the redheads’ activities. Warily Alice looked around. She was still worried that someone was going to overhear them.

Her girlfriend didn’t seem concerned. “Miss Lucas’s blouse is off. And there goes her bra. They’re so turned on. Maybe I won’t let them cum,” Sandra mused. “Having them hanging out all afternoon might be fun. Like you two.” Alice’s girlfriend grinned at Mia and Tanya. Alice could feel Sandra reaching through the pair’s candles, reaching for their minds.

You’re so turned on. So hot for some redheaded fun. But you can’t cum until after school.

“Tanya’s not a toy!” Alice protested, eyes narrowed as she watched her friend squirm in her seat.

“Eh,” her girlfriend shrugged. “It’s just a bit of fun. And don’t tell me she isn’t enjoying it.”

Much as she wanted to Alice couldn’t argue with that. Even just brushing against Tanya’s mind she could feel the bliss rolling through her friend, the delicious sense of being caught on the edge as images of the redheaded teacher filled Tanya’s mind.

Tanya wasn’t much use in their classes for the rest of the day, Alice having to cover for her friend whenever a teacher asked her a question. She even had to lead Tanya from room to room, her friend barely able to stand on her own.

“You shouldn’t have done that to her,” Alice insisted, almost angry with her girlfriend.

It was after school now, Alice and Sandra sitting perched on a desk in the classroom Miss Lucas had obtained for them. It was at least more spacious than the supply room. Melanie and Dawn stood off to one side of the room, naked, staring at their candles, their heads filled with thoughts of how much they wanted to be Alice’s dolls. To be nothing more than pretty toys. Toys that were owned. Simply objects for Alice to play with.

Alice couldn’t suppress a quiver of delight as she listened to the few repetitive thoughts in their heads.

“Shush,” Sandra hushed her, Alice’s girlfriend staring intently at the blue candle cradled in her hands. “We need to finish this.”

Alice sighed. Her girlfriend was right. Her own candle was held in her hands. She concentrated, her awareness spinning out, mixing with Sandra’s, circling the room in flashing light that only they could see, blue and green and silver.

Another trick Angela had taught them. Now anyone passing by wouldn’t notice what happened in the room. Wouldn’t think about it at all.

Which was just as well, considering Melanie and Dawn.

And everyone else.

The other girls were taking advantage of the extra space the class room provided. Tanya and Mia had leapt on the two redheads when they’d arrived. Alice’s friend’s head was currently buried between her teacher’s thighs, lapping away, one hand thrusting deep into her own centre. Miss Lucas moaned, body going rigid as yet another orgasm tore through her, Tanya’s following just a moment after, the Asian girl lifting her head, eyelids fluttering, her pretty face plastered with the redhead’s juices.

Mia had Sophie pushed up against the wall, the redhead’s hands fluttering uselessly on either side of her head as Mia’s lips claimed her mouth and the brunette’s hand claimed her pussy.

“Can they hurry up?” Sandra grumped, carefully placing her candle beside her. “I want my toys reciting their lines.”

“I want mine to have their fun,” Alice shot back. “You’re the one that had them on edge all afternoon.”

“You could have told them to get off,” Sandra pointed out, her complaint of a moment before apparently forgotten. “But it was it better this way wasn’t it? God, look at them go at it. They were so wound up they were almost ready to explode.” Sandra paused for a moment, then grinned at Alice, her eyes sparkling with mirth. “You just called Tanya one of your toys!”

“Did not!” Alice protested

“Did so!”

“Not!” Alice would never think of her friend that way.

“Did too!” Sandra rushed on before Alice could interrupt. “I said I wanted my toys reciting their lines and you said you wanted yours to have their fun. Their fun. Not her fun. You were talking about both of them.”

Annoyed, Alice pushed her girlfriend away. “I didn’t mean it like that.”

“You sure?” Sandra teased. “Tanya-doll. Or maybe Tanya-toy. That’s got a nice sound to it.”

“Stop it,” Alice hissed, lunging for her girlfriend, Sandra dodging away behind one of the desks.

“You really sure?” Alice’s girlfriend teased again. “She’d make such a great doll.”

“I mean it, Sandra.” Alice feinted left but then lunged right.

Sandra simply retreated behind another row of desks.

“What would you dress her in if she was your doll? Something to show off that arse of hers? A short skirt? Tight shorts? Oh, you made it so she can’t wear shorts or pants or jeans. But she’s totally not your toy.”

“She’s my friend!” Alice cried, hoping to fool her girlfriend by slipping between two desks that were almost but not quite too close together.

Sandra avoided her again, but the taller blonde was now between the last row of desks and the back wall of the room.

“You told me about those glass cases Angela has your sister and her girlfriend in. God, Tanya would look so hot in one of those. Short skirt, decent heels. It’ll be to die for.”

Alice had had enough. She leapt over the table at Sandra.

Who caught her hands and leant in for a kiss.

Alice’s body went rigid. Anger and desire and other emotions, only half-recognised, roiled deep inside her. She was drowning in Sandra. She always did. In her girlfriend’s green eyes. In the scent of her, lilies and citrus. In the feel of her hair as it brushed Alice’s face.

In just the closeness of her.

“I was only teasing,” Sandra whispered between butterfly kisses on Alice’s face. “Forgive me?”

Alice couldn’t say anything. Could hardly breathe. Of course she forgave Sandra. When Sandra smiled at her like that she’d do anything Sandra wanted.

She loved Sandra so much.

But it worked both ways.

“Alright,” Alice whispered back, a lone fingernail trailing up the inside of Sandra’s thigh, the taller girl quivering under Alice’s touch, a half-whimpered moan escaping her lips. “I forgive you. But you owe me.” That fingernail traced lightly across Sandra’s panties before tapping on where her clit lay, Sandra’s eyes going wide as she gasped in surprise. “I’ll have to think what I want in return.”

“I’m sure you’ll think of something,” Sandra murmured. Waves of bliss engulfed Alice, Sandra nibbling her earlobe as her hands caressed Alice’s arse.

“Fuck! I fucking knew it. Get your hands off my cousin you fucking lesbo! You’re dead.”

Alice spun around, stared in disbelief at Chloe, the athletic girl seething with anger as she stared at Mia, the slim brunette frozen where she’d been ravaging Sophie.

“I’ve got photos,” Lucy gloated, waving her phone around, the dark-skinned girl standing juts behind her friend. “You’re finished.”

“Now girls,” Miss Lucas tutted hauling herself to her feet, hands grasping the sides of one of the desks. “This isn’t what it seems like.”

“You’re fucking one of them as well!” Chloe cried, disbelief etched on her features.

“Chloe,” Miss Lucas said. “Let’s just talk about this.”

Their teacher’s tone was all reassurance and reason but Alice didn’t think her appearance was helping her case. Tanya had pulled her bra down, one gorgeous tit hanging free. Miss Lucas’ lacy thong was still thrust aside, her pussy, totally denuded of hair, clearly visible and glistening with the combination of her and Tanya’s juices.

Chloe just spluttered.

“You’re behind it!” Lucy cried, totally misreading the situation. “I’m so calling the cops on you, Miss Lucas. Fucking your students. You’re going away for a million years!” Her fingers started jabbing at the screen of her phone.

Alice tensed. She couldn’t let Lucy make that call. The girl was bigger than her. And stronger. But if she could just knock the phone out of her hands. What would happen after that Alice wasn’t sure but she had to try. She was just about ready to leap.

When her head exploded in agony, Alice falling to her knees, her fists beating feebly at her temples. She could hear a noise, someone crying out. It wasn’t only her. She could just make out Sandra on the floor beside her, her girlfriend whimpering in pain as she tugged at her hair.

Alice doubled over, one hand feebly supporting her weight as she knelt on the floor, the pain wracking her body. She was going to throw up. Her brain was going to leak out her ears.

Then, mercifully, the pain stopped, just as suddenly as it had started. Sandra was rolling on the floor beside her, moaning softly.

She could hear the other girls making soft, frightened, noises.

Sorry about that, dears. Angela’s voice made Alice wince. It was no louder than normal but it felt like a trumpet in her head. But something needed to be done.

With difficulty Alice raised her head, looked around the room. Their toys were looking around, fear skittering across their faces as they cringed behind desks or against the wall. Not Lucy and Chloe though. Their two uninvited guests stood rigidly in the middle of the room, at attention.

What? Alice managed. What did you do?

Used you two to solve the problem, the voice in her head replied, explaining everything and nothing. I wouldn’t do that, dear, Angela added with a note of warning as Sandra reached for Lucy. Alice’s girlfriend snatched her hand back.

They’re out to it, but that’s all. Wouldn’t want to break them out of their trance, now would you? You should see to your pets.

Alice dragged her attention away from the glassy-eyed expressions on the interlopers faces.

Tanya and Miss Lucas were huddled on the floor, arms around each other.

“What was that?” Tanya asked. “My head felt like it was going to explode.”

“Um, not sure.” Alice didn’t know what else to say. At least her friend didn’t seem badly affected as the others.

Sandra pulled Miss Lucas away from Tanya, wrapped her arms around the whimpering teacher. Alice’s girlfriend made soothing noises, stroking the redhead’s hair as Miss Lucas looked at her questioningly, her eyes wide.

Sophie and Mia were leaning against the wall, shoulder pressed to shoulder as they sat on the floor, their expressions almost as blank as Chloe’s and Lucy’s.

Melanie and Dawn were rocking back and forth, tears streaming down their faces.

They still held their candles.

Alice hurried over to the two brunettes, putting one arm around each girl’s shoulder and pulling them to her. They were her dolls. She didn’t want them to feel like this. Sandra had led Miss Lucas over to Sophie, was murmuring to her toys while Tanya comforted Mia.

What happened? Alice asked again.

Those two needed to be dealt with. Alice knew that her mentor meant Chloe and Lucy.

But why did it hurt? She still felt woozy from the pain.

They don’t have their own candles, Angela explained. I haven’t taught you how to do anything with someone like that. So I had to do it. And I had to go through you two as I’m not there. Doing that can be a bit, hmm, unsubtle? There was a spillover to your toys. Sorry about that.

Are they going to be alright?

Of course they are, Angela tutted. If they’d been properly your dolls they wouldn’t have felt anything at all. Perhaps it is time I taught you how to do that.

Oh? Sandra piped up from where she was still comforting her toys, the two redheads snuggling into her sides Hey, how did that pair even get in? Wasn’t what we did supposed to keep people out?

Only someone who was just passing by. One of them was looking for her cousin, wasn’t she? That made her a bit too focussed to be easily put off.

Melanie and Dawn had stopped crying. The thoughts Alice had given them earlier had reasserted themselves, the girls staring at their candles again. Alice’s eyes were drawn to Dawn’s boobs, the girl’s chest rising and falling slowly as the thoughts she’d been given repeated over and over in her head.

I want to be a doll.

I love being a doll.

Good dolls obey.

Dolls are owned.

I’m nothing but a toy to be played with.

Gently Alice stroked the girl’s right tit, her hand slipping down to cup it. It was hers to play with. Dawn was hers. The girl had been such a good toy, going back to her orders as soon as she could. Peering into her and Melanie’s minds Alice couldn’t see any trace of the pain they’d felt.

So what do we do with that pair? she asked, indicating Lucy and Chloe. The two girls still stared vacantly into space.

We’ll send them on their way. It would be so much easier if they had their own candles.

I can’t see them taking one from us. Chloe and her friend were too suspicious of them to accept something like that.

Probably so, Angela allowed. Do you think you could get them to accept any gift from you?

I doubt it, Sandra replied. They hate us too much. But what would that help, anyway, if it wasn’t a candle?

I do have so much to teach you yet, don’t I? Hmm. It’s much easier to control someone using something you made. The candles are easy to imprint. Wax is nicely soft. So soft, like you want their minds to be. Have I told you about sympathetic magic? And candles are a convenient size. Rings are good too. Any jewellery really. Not so easy to imprint, all hard and metallic. Can’t use sympathetic magic with them. It’s more of a contrast. But when they are always worn the effects are continuous. So much more difficult to make though. You can use things you didn’t make. Rather harder to prepare. Still, a useful thing to know. Oh, I should tell you how to do it to that teacher’s chair. Then any time she sits down you can have her busily reciting her lines. Alice dear, did I ever tell you that’s how I started on your sister? Her chair at the desk she had for her internship. It was rather sweet, her working away, every moment becoming more mine.

Alice could just imagine it, Nichole concentrating on her work at her internship. Her sister was always so determined. And the whole time Angela was bending her mind, Nichole not realising a thing. Edging towards being Angela’s doll. Every day the woman owning her a little bit more.

Delicious heat woke in her centre.

But really, I think it’s time to finish this lot off. Is it to be five dolls? Or six?

Alice knew that the woman was referring to Tanya. She’s my friend, the blonde replied stubbornly.

If you say so dear. I have to agree with Sandra though. She’d look very nice in a display case. Can’t you just picture it?

Alice could. Her eyes fell on Tanya, her friend’s brow creasing in confusion as Alice examined her. It was so easy to imagine Tanya simply standing there, in one of the cases Alice had seen at Angela’s estate. So still. So pretty. Just waiting to be told what to be.

No! Alice insisted, trying to ignore the heat she felt. And the sensation of something trickling down her thigh.

Have it your way dear. Alice could feel the woman’s shrug. You can always change your mind. You still need to know how to do it for the others. It will be easier if you see a, hmm, finished product? I know, I promised your mother that Nicole would come visit. I’ll send her and Clara tomorrow night for dinner. That will be fun. And educational. Sandra, make sure you’re there. Now let’s sort this pair out, shall we? Follow me.

Alice’s awareness spiralled down, into Chloe’s head. A little tweak of her memory. Just there. She won’t remember being here. You’ll have to be more careful though. She’ll still be suspicious of what you’re doing with her cousin. Without a control focus you can’t do much more. Gently!

Alice nudged the indicated lights into place. She wanted to do so much more. She wanted Chloe on her knees. Looking at her the way her other toys did. That athletic body would feel so good under her hands. She could just imagine the girl, a meek look on her face.

Doing everything she was told.

Being whatever Alice told her she was.

She could sense Sandra inside Lucy’s mind. Changing the girl’s memory. They could have both girls doing whatever they wanted. They’d just have to work out how to get the pair to accept some gifts.

Well, I’ll leave that to you, amusement clear in Angela’s tone. There done. Now let’s send them on their way.

Can’t they stay? Sandra protested.

Angela was almost laughing now. Oh, want to have some fun with her cousin while Chloe watches? Appealing, but they’d probably break free if you did that. You can have a few moments.

Alice blinked, her awareness returning to the room. Chloe and Lucy just stood there, blank looks on their faces. Alice stared at them, stared at their heads. She’d been in there. Changing them. Her eyes trailed down Chloe’s body. The girl’s legs were so toned. They’d look so good in heels. Alice could feel her nipples hardening as she drank in the sight of the tall blonde. Fit as she was, Chloe’s arse would have to be so tight. Alice slipped around behind the girl, admiring the taut curve of her skirt over her arse.

“God, think of them in those cases,” Sandra whispered. “They’d look amazing.”

Alice could only agree. Chloe and Lucy were just standing there, as if they were already on display. Their light and dark skins would make such a wonderful contrast.

Off you go, Alice heard Angela’s order but it wasn’t directed at her. As one Chloe and Lucy wheeled and headed out of the room, their expressions still blank.

“Get your candle and get on your knees with Melanie and Dawn.” Alice’s order was meant for Mia. But Tanya headed for her bag as well. Alice knew that she should say something. Stop her friend. She watched as Tanya bent over, the curve of her friend’s arse outlined by her skirt. All she had to do was stay quiet and Tanya would be on her knees. Would be reciting the same lines as all the other girls. Would be telling herself how good it would be to be Alice’s doll.

Tanya would make such a good doll, She was so beautiful. Her porcelain complexion so perfect.

It would be so easy.

But it wasn’t right. Tanya wasn’t a doll. She was her friend. Alice had to remember that.

Just like she had to remember how much she hated Nicole being Angela’s doll. Alice pushed that thought to the dark corner of her mind she was sure that Angela couldn’t reach.

Tanya had her candle out of her bag.

“No,” Alice made herself say, half of her hating herself for doing it, already picturing her friend on her knees. “Not you, Tanya. Put it back and come over here and watch.”

Dutifully Tanya did what she was told. But it didn’t look like watching was what Tanya had on mind, her lips seeking Alice’s.

“What’s the point of just watching?” Tanya purred, her hands running over Alice’s body. “Want to play?”

Of course Alice did. Alice could barely breathe as her hands caressed Tanya’s tight body, desire running through blonde as she kissed her friend. Sandra wouldn’t mind. They both got off on seeing each other with other girls. Maybe Sandra would take her turn with Tanya once Alice was finished. That would be so hot, watching her friend and her girlfriend crying out in bliss, limbs tangled, backs arched.

Alice was sure Tanya wouldn’t mind being shared. Probably.

Although if Tanya was her doll, there’d be no question about that at all.

(To be continued)