The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Apprenticeship

Part 21

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2020

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

“I’m not going to be her toy,” Alice insisted. “I won’t! And I won’t let you be one.”

Sandra just sat there, on her bed, hugging her knees tightly to her lithe body. Alice’s heart melted. She wasn’t sure what she wanted to do. Hug her girlfriend. Kiss her. Tell her everything would be alright.

Rip the blonde’s uniform off and ravish her.

Maybe it was all of it.

“It was fun, wasn’t it?” Sandra asked, still staring at a spot on her wall. Alice couldn’t see what was different about that spot compared to the rest of the wall. But it had held Sandra’s attention since her girlfriend had dropped on her bed.

She knew why.

“Fun?” Alice exploded. “Fun? I…” She couldn’t say anything else. Hadn’t been able to in the car for the whole ride from her place to Sandra’s. She wanted her girlfriend right now. Wanted to forget. But somehow her mother had dawdled and wasted time, making breakfast as if nothing unusual had happened, and they’d left later than they should have and now if they were going to get to school on time they had to leave.

Not lose herself in Sandra.

Like she’d lost herself the night before.

The problem was that it had been fun. More than fun. Intoxicating. Heavenly. Burying herself in her sisters. In their girlfriends. In Sandra. An ocean of gorgeous, female, flesh. So many orgasms. Losing herself.

Losing her mind.

“No!” Alice insisted, although whether it was to Sandra or herself she couldn’t say. “I don’t care how good it was.” She plopped herself on the bed next to Sandra, wrapping her arms around her girlfriend. Gently she leaned her head on Sandra’s shoulder, Alice’s body quivering from the contact. She wanted to do more, so much more, than just hold her girlfriend.

Like she had last night.

She hadn’t had a choice last night.

She did now.

“I mean,” Sandra continued, almost as if she hadn’t heard Alice’s outburst, rocking back and forth in her girlfriend’s arms. The words tumbled out of her, as if she couldn’t say them quickly enough. “Your family’s gorgeous. And your sisters’ girlfriends are as well. Lisa’s tits are so cute. And Clara’s got the whole couldn’t care less beauty thing going on, even if she is a bitch. Your mother watching was so hot. And obeying was such a turn-on.”

Sandra turned her head sharply, the movement causing Alice to raise her head. Sandra was peering into her eyes, a shocked look on her face, as if she couldn’t believe what she’d just said.

Alice swallowed, hard. Just the memory was turning her on. Her lips locked around Lisa’s nipples as someone, she didn’t know who, had fingered her cunt. It might have been Clara, the brunette looking at her so triumphantly as Alice screamed out an orgasm. Maybe it had been Sandra. Whoever it was had known just how to pleasure her.

While her mother, Nichole’s mother, Ruth’s mother, had watched, Elaine fingering herself, mauling her tits, as her daughters and their girlfriends came, again and again.

More than all that, more than the sights and the scents and the electric sensations, had been knowing that what she was doing was at someone else’s command. The glorious, glowing, bliss of following those commands. The certainty of knowing she was just a thing to be played with.

Alice was so close to cumming now.

“We’re not going to be toys,” she insisted again, trying to ignore the heat in her body.

Sandra looked at her, desperate hope in her eyes. “But it was fun, wasn’t it? Just for one night?”

Maybe it had been. Just giving in, giving up control, giving up everything, just for one night. “Maybe,” Alice allowed. Maybe that was what her girlfriend needed to hear, just to make everything alright. “But one night isn’t the same as forever. That’s not us.”

Oh you two are so cute Angela’s voice in Alice’s head was salt in her open wounds. Such a pretty pair. If I do make you my dolls maybe I’ll let you share a case. Then you can just be posed there, holding each other. Maybe just holding hands. In pretty little dresses. Something so sweet for me to look at. Of course, you won’t be aware of anything while you’re standing there.

Alice wanted to scream at the woman. But she pushed the thought down. Down into that dark place in her mind that she was sure Angela couldn’t reach.

She took a moment to compose herself.

You said we didn’t have to be dolls, Alice shot back, as calmly as she could manage.

True, Angela agreed. Alice could almost see the shrug that accompanied the word. But that means you have to be doll owners. Are you ready for that?

Yes! Sandra replied before Alice could even form a thought, her girlfriend’s body tensing in her arms.

Well, then. Angela’s thought was so prim and controlled. It’s time. You know what to do.

Later that morning, in class, Alice glanced at her girlfriend as Sandra squeezed her hand.

We could do it now, Sandra suggested.

Alice swallowed, eyes fixed on the back of Mia’s head. She could reach inside that head so easily. She could sense the girl’s candle, lying in her bag. Melanie and Dawn were just to the left of Mia, their candles in their bags.

It was so tempting. Slip inside their heads. Do what she knew had been done to her sister. Change who they were.

What they were.

Alice swallowed nervously, trying to control her arousal.

It had been so hard, meeting the girls that morning before class started. Alice’s heart had been beating like a trip hammer. As she’d looked into their eyes, eyes fixed so brightly on hers, she’d known what she could do. Was going to do. They didn’t know. Didn’t know what this day was going to mean for them. What would they have said if she’d told them?

You’re going to be my dolls today. For real.

They’d have probably gushed and begged. Been so happy. Mia might have repeated her plea to be allowed to keep her intelligence, but the petite brunette would have been just as eager as the other two.

Because that’s what Alice had made them think they wanted.

The people that they’d been before all this, they would have said something different.

That thought had turned Alice on so much.

We can’t do it now, Alice shot back to her girlfriend. They knew what to do, but they had no idea how the girls would react. Maybe it wouldn’t matter, with Mia and Dawn and Melanie, the girls just sitting at their desks. Maybe they’d simply sit there. So still.

Posed like good little dolls.

Miss Lucas was another matter, the pretty redhead out of the front of the class, extolling the beauty of Shakespeare’s words.

As the words Sandra had given her bubbled away in her mind.

I want to be a doll.

Alice could sense those words, and all the others, just under the surface of all their toys’ minds.

Not just the words. The aching desire. The hot, living, need. To be owned. To obey.

She could lock it in place.

Make it true forever.

Her pussy was on fire. A need coursing through her, matching that of their toys. To take them, own them, make them hers.

Forever.

I don’t want to be a doll.

Even though that was true, did that mean she had the right to do it to them? If they were in her position, wouldn’t they think the same? What if it was one of them, looking at the back of head, while her mind swam in thoughts of being someone’s possession.

Just like it had last night.

Alice wanted to scream. She didn’t know what to do. The idea of making the three girls into her toys, her dolls, was delicious torture. Watching while Sandra did it to Sophie and Miss Lucas. Her breasts ached, need driving through her. She had to rub her thighs together, she couldn’t stay still.

She wanted it so badly.

But that didn’t mean it was right. There was no-one she could talk to. Not her mother. Not her sisters. Even Tanya would tell her to do it. Now, anyway. It didn’t matter what anyone said, Alice couldn’t see any alternative. If it wasn’t them, it was her. And Sandra.

Alice wouldn’t let that happen.

I’ll take care of you, she promised the three girls, the thought running quietly through her head. I’ll love you and take care of you. Not like I love Sandra, but, you know. I will.

It had to be enough.

Whatever her conscience said.

“Oh God, who first?” Sandra gasped, later that afternoon after school, in the classroom Miss Lucas had booked for them.

Their five toys were lined up in front of them. So still. Holding their candles. There was more movement in the flames then there was in the four girls and their teacher. Five pairs of eyes were fixed on those flames.

Their minds held so little.

I want to be a doll.

I want to be owned.

Obeying turns me on.

That was all they thought.

All they were.

“I mean, Sophie was my first, so maybe I should do her first. But Miss Lucas is so yummy.”

Alice thought both the redheads looked amazing, but she was more interested in her dolls, Mia, Melanie and Dawn, their eyes bright and empty as they stared at the candles.

Candles the colour of Alice’s eyes.

“Oh, Miss Lucas, please,” Tanya squealed, the pretty Asian girl bouncing up and down and clapping in delight. “Then we can play with her.”

“She’s my doll, not yours,” Sandra snapped angrily. “I’m going to be the first one to play with her.”

“But,” Tanya began.

Whatever Alice’s friend had been about to say went unsaid, Tanya’s mouth closing as she wheeled around and headed for her bag.

“Thanks,” Sandra sighed as Tanya retrieved her candle. “I didn’t mean to get angry, but I just don’t need the distraction.”

“I know what you mean,” Alice agreed. With a thought Tanya was staring at her candle, mind empty, even more empty than the five dolls-to-be. Her friend’s mind was just a void, the girl lost in an ocean the colour of a summer sky.

Sorry, Alice thought in Tanya’s direction, her conscience pricking her. Maybe it wasn’t fair, shutting her friend down like that. But as Sandra had said, they didn’t need the distraction of Tanya’s eagerness.

That prick of conscience became sharper as she turned back to her three toys. She was about to take something from them. So much. Their freedom. Their will. After this they’d just be things. Objects. Toys for her to play with.

Possessions.

Arousal coursed through her.

A whisper of conscience said it wasn’t right. But something louder rode over that thought. Something that loved how Mia’s legs looked in her short, pleated skirt. Something that wanted the touch of Dawn’s lips on hers.

Something that wanted Melanie kneeling naked in front of her.

Something that wanted to own them.

“Oh God,” Sandra sighed. “This is just.” Her right hand was lying on Miss Lucas’ chest, Gently she started stroking the woman’s breast through her white blouse. Sandra peered at their teacher’s empty eyes. “They’re going to be mine. All mine.” Abruptly she wheeled to Sophie, a light kiss laid on the redhead’s lips.

The girl didn’t react at all. It was almost as if she was looking through Sandra, to where the candle, the candle that was the colour of Sandra’s eyes, lay in her hands. Sandra’s left hand floated to the small of Sophie’s back, slowly drifted down towards the girl’s arse. Sandra’s lips were so close to Mia’s cheek that the girl had to feel Sandra’s breath.

If she could feel anything at all.

Sophie’s eyes were so empty, Sandra’s eyes alive and sparkling, as she whispered to her fellow student.

Alice tore her gaze away. The picture was too intimate, too private. Sandra might have been her girlfriend but what was happening was something between Sandra and the girl who would soon be her doll.

It was just for them.

Alice turned to her own toys.

She was drawn to Mia, the petite, slim, brunette simply standing there. Mia’s eyes, which usually possessed such intelligence, were bright and empty. Just like Sophie’s. Just like Miss Lucas’. Alice’s left hand pulled a strand of Mia’s hair back over the girl’s shoulder, the girl not reacting at all. Alice leaned in, a butterfly kiss planted on the brunette’s soft cheek.

Alice stroked Mia’s thigh, the skin silky and smooth. Slowly her fingertips drew higher, under the girl’s short skirt. Beneath the words in Mia’s mind Alice felt the arousal coursing through the brunette, hot and bright and insistent.

Mia didn’t move at all.

Like a good doll.

Alice’s eyes drank in the girl’s features, her fine complexion, her cute, red, lips, lips that could smile so cheekily. Soon those lips would do whatever she wanted. Forever. Her eyes drifted down, over the fine curve of Mia’s neck, as her fingers played at the edge of the girl’s panties. She could see the edge of Mia’s collarbone, just peeking out from her blouse. That would be hers, too. Everything about the girl would be hers.

She stroked the front of Mia’s panties.

“Do you want to be a doll, Mia?” Alice asked. “My doll.”

“Oh God, yes,” the girl panted, her brown eyes shooting wide, her cheeks flushing, as Alice turned her mind back on. “I shouldn’t, but I do. You made me like this and I just don’t care. Well, I do care. I want this, I want it so bad! I need to be your doll. Please, just do it.”

Alice took Mia’s cheeks in her hands, made the girl look at her. “You’ll be mine. All mine. Just a toy for me to play with.”

She could feel Mia quivering, anticipation and need rushing through the brunette.

“The only decisions you’ll ever make are the ones I let you make. The only thoughts you’ll ever have are the ones I let you have.” Both hands were stroking Mia’s hair as Alice stood in front of her. The girl’s hair was so soft, so fine. Even though she wasn’t holding Mia Alice’s body was reacting to the girl’s presence, vibrating, drawn to her. Every piece of Mia was going to be hers.

Her right hand drifted around Mia, the pointer finger drawing a lazy arc over the girl’s torso before Alice’s hand came to rest on the girl’s breast. She could feel the nipple, tight and hard, under the girl’s blouse.

Mia wasn’t wearing a bra.

Alice had told her not to.

Mia obeyed so well.

Soon everything about her would be obedience.

“Do you still want to keep your brain?” Alice asked, a teasing smile curling the edges of her lips.

“Please,” Mia replied bashfully. The tone didn’t at all match the way Alice was openly stroking her breast. “I can be such a good doll for you if I’m smart. I can help and—”

“Shush,” Alice grinned, a finger laid on Mia’s lips as she continued stroking the girl’s breast with her other hand. “A doll shouldn’t be wearing any clothes when she’s made. So get naked.”

Mia nodded her head, a quick, jerky movement, her lips tight, her hands flying to the buttons on her blouse.

Alice stepped back, watching as the girl stripped. She was aware that Sandra had moved from Sophie to Miss Lucas, her girlfriend murmuring soft words into the teacher’s ear. Was Sophie a doll, really a doll, already? Or was Sandra simply taking her time?

Mia’s blouse was on the floor, the girl’s small breasts bouncing as she hopped on one foot, fumbling to remove her shoe in her eagerness. She managed that, and the other one, and her socks, before Alice interrupted her.

“Oh, stop there,” the blonde grinned.

Mia looked so cute, in just her short skirt, panties underneath. Her breasts were small, but wonderfully round and firm. Deliciously perky.

Alice moved in, two fingers stroking the underside of Mia’s left breast. That was going to be hers, too. She’d be able to play with Mia’s breasts whenever she wanted. She could do whatever she wanted. Maybe she’d have the girl pierce those nipples. Or maybe she’d leave them as they were, all cute and firm and unblemished.

They’d look so good, painted with lipstick.

The decision would be hers.

Not Mia’s.

Never Mia’s.

“Lose the skirt and panties,” Alice ordered hoarsely, need almost choking her.

Mia did.

The girl looked like a doll, standing there, naked, her skin pale and unmarked, her hairless pussy only adding to the impression. Only her eyes were alive, Alice hadn’t shut down her thoughts.

Not yet.

“So you want to keep that smart brain, huh?” Alice grinned, stroking the brunette’s hair with one hand, the fingers of the other hand poised on the girl’s temple. “Well, okay. You can be my smart doll.”

There was a look of relief in Mia’s deep brown eyes.

“Sometimes,” Alice added, smirking. “Sometime you can be my clever little doll. All smart and shiny. And sometimes you’ll be a total airhead. It’ll depend what I dress you up as. Smart Mia, bimbo Mia. Anything. My doll. What I want you to be. What do you say to that?”

“Thank you,” Mia breathed, the girl’s lips quivering, a pleading light in her eyes. “Please, just do it.”

Alice dove into her mind.

She shot past the lights that were Mia’s thoughts and memories. They were so still, waiting. Alice could sense the arousal coursing through the girl.

She dove deeper. Down to the place that Angela had shown her. To the core of Mia’s being. The place that made the girl what she was. Alice could sense that it was ready. That the lights here, once so firm in their place, where ready to move, ready to change.

It would be so easy.

Alice pushed.

Mia needed to obey now. It was part of what she was. At her very core was a glowing, driving, need to obey.

Alice pushed another light and Mia needed to be owned. She’d never think of herself as a free, independent, person again. She wanted, needed, to be a possession. Would think of herself as nothing more.

Echoes of thoughts drifted down from higher in Mia’s mind.

I’m a thing.

I’m just an object.

I’m owned. Alice owns me.

God, yes.

Alice grinned. Somehow she knew her eyes were glowing, bright and blue. You’re my doll.

I’m your doll, Mia answered happily.

Alice pushed another light, and another.

Mia was a doll now. Right at the core of her being. Something that wanted to be owned and played with. Something that would be nothing more than what her owner told her to be. What her owner dressed her up to be. Alice could sense the changes not just in Mia’s mind but in the girl’s body as well. If she wanted to she could have Mia just stand there, posed, not breathing, not changing. Just a pretty decoration for her to look at.

And play with.

Alice’s awareness returned to her body. Her eyes swept over Mia’s naked form.

“What are you?” she whispered.

“Your doll,” Mia smiled back.

“Are you a person?” Alice asked, a malicious grin on her lips.

“No,” Mia answered calmly. “I’m not a person. I’m a doll. I’m something you own. Something you can play with. Please, do you want to play with me?”

“Dolls need to be dressed up.” A giggle escaped Alice’s lips. She couldn’t stop herself. This was awesome. She’d never felt so alive. “Put your skirt back on. But just the skirt. Then you can be my slutty Mia-doll.”

Quickly the girl, the doll, pulled her skirt on. “I’m slutty Mia-doll!” she announced proudly, hands on her hips.

Mia certainly looked like a slut, not at a hint of embarrassment showing at her half-naked state.

“Go play with Tanya,” Alice ordered. She thought her friend deserved that much. She could have been the first one to play with her new doll, but soon she’d have two more.

It didn’t take much to convince Tanya to enjoy the new doll, Alice’s friend’s lips soon locked around one of Mia’s nipples, the doll throwing her head back and moaning in pleasure.

Alice had promised herself she’d take care of her dolls.

“I’m Miss Lucas, your teacher doll.” The announcement, so clear in the woman’s classroom voice, had Alice spinning to face the redhead.

There was a placid smile on Miss Lucas’ face as the woman gazed emptily into the distance.

Sandra grinned mischievously at Alice from where she stood beside the woman. “And what if I told you to dress up in something different? Umm, maybe a really short skirt and a halter top and stripper heels? Would you be my stripper doll?”

“Yes,” their teacher nodded happily. “I’d be Lizzie, your stripper doll.”

“Fuck,” Sandra breathed. “That’d be hot. I wonder if I can get my parents to spring for a stripper pole?”

Alice wasn’t too sure how that request would go over, no matter how much Sandra’s parents usually indulged her girlfriend.

“Melanie would probably be pretty good at it, too,” Sandra pointed out.

Maybe it would be worth the risk of Sandra making the request.

“Um, what to do with you?” Sandra wondered aloud. “I still have Sophie to do.”

Apparently her girlfriend had been no quicker than Alice.

“But you’re my doll. I get to play with you.” Lazily Sandra threw her arms over Miss Lucas’s shoulders, the woman just standing there, the slight smile on her lips matched by the vacant look in her eyes.

Sandra leaned in, kissed her doll. Alice could sense thoughts passing between the two. She didn’t bother concentrating to hear them. The intent was soon clear, the vacant light in Miss Lucas’ eyes replaced by a burning, driving, need as the teacher returned Sandra’s kiss. Hands explored bodies, Sandra taking possession of her doll.

Another thought from Sandra and one of Muss Lucas’ hands snaked under the blonde’s skirt. Alice knew where those fingers were, deep inside her girlfriend. Even with the skirt in the way she could tell. She knew that look on her girlfriend’s face, the tension in her body.

It was so hot watching her girlfriend with another woman.

With a doll.

Sandra’s doll.

That’s all Miss Lucas was now.

She could hear the thoughts in the woman’s, now doll’s, head. I’m a doll. I’m your doll. That’s all I am. I’m just a thing. Thank you. Thank you.

Sandra’s head flung back, her eyelids fluttering, as she crested.

The sight was almost enough to have Alice cumming as well.

“Said I’d be the first one to play with you,” Sandra grinned, as Miss Lucas licked the blonde’s juices off her fingers. “Now what? Oh, I know. Take off your panties and bra and then go give those two a lesson in sucking tits.” She pointed at Mia and Tanya. “You’re a teacher doll, right?”

“Yes, Sandra,” Miss Lucas agreed as she reached under her skirt and pulled down her panties. Alice just caught sight of another hairless pussy before the teacher smoothed her skirt back into place. “I’m your teacher-doll.”

Panties discarded, the woman undid her blouse and shucked off her bra. She didn’t bother doing her blouse back up, her breasts hanging free.

“Girls,” Miss Lucas called out, addressing Mia and Tanya. She sounded just like she did in class. “I’m going to give you a lesson in sucking tits. Come over here.” The redhead sat herself on the edge of the teacher’s desk, her hands cupping her firm breasts, offering them.

“Now, one each, don’t be shy.” The two girls looked at each other before scrambling for the offered bounty. “That’s it Mia, oh yes. Not so fast, Tanya. Use your tongue as well as your teeth. Lips as well. Suck the whole nipple into your mouth.”

Sandra looked on, a bemused smile on her kips “Not quite what I had in mind. I thought she’d get them to practice on each other. Oh well. They should have more lessons like this.”

The two students continued eagerly sucking away, Miss Lucas’ head tipping back, her lips parting. One of Mia’s hands was under her own skirt, the other cupping her teacher’s breast as she sucked away. Both Tanya’s hands were exploring the her teacher’s body.

Alice could hear the thoughts in Miss Lucas’ head.

I’m a doll. I’m a possession. I’m not a person, I’m just a thing to be played with. I’m owned. Sandra owns me. I’m her doll. I want to be the best doll for her I can be. Oh God, it’s so good being owned.

Alice left the trio to it, Miss Lucas continuing her instruction between delicious moans.

Melanie and Dawn waited.

“You can get naked, too,” she instructed the pair.

Which one first? Maybe it didn’t matter. They were both going to be hers.

She could have turned their minds back on, talked to them, like she had with Mia. But they weren’t the same. They were Sandra’s friends. But they’d been so mean when she and Sandra had come out. They’d needed to be taught just how good it was to have sex with girls.

To be taught not to be mean.

Like good little dolls.

The pair were soon standing naked in front of her, both so gorgeous, Dawn’s tawny beige skin such a wonderful contrast to Melanie’s pale complexion.

Alice didn’t want all her dolls looking the same.

She took a moment just to look at them, faces so beautiful, minds so empty.

Which one first? It didn’t matter. They were both going to be hers.

She dove in to Melanie’s mind first.

If anything it was even easier than with Mia, Melanie’s mind, her being, warping and changing so easily. Alice wondered if she’d done a better job preparing the girl, or if something deep inside Melanie wanted to be owned.

It didn’t matter.

She was owned now.

She always would be.

Melanie was thinking just one thought. Over and over.

I’m a doll. I’m a doll. I’m a doll.

The girl’s nipples were so hard. Alice could see how pebbled her areolae were. Dew glistened at Melanie’s slit.

Alice wanted a little more variation in her toy’s mind.

I’m owned. I’m owned. I’m owned.

Maybe a little more than that, too

I’m Alice’s. I’m Alice’s. I’m Alice’s.

Alice thought that three thoughts would be enough to keep her new doll occupied for now.

That just left Dawn.

It was easier again, diving down, shifting the lights. Obedience lived at the core of Dawn’s being now. Another light and Dawn was something that needed to be owned. It wasn’t the same as with Melanie, it was practice, not something in the girl herself. But it was so easy. Dawn had been so ready for this. So prepared. The last lights shifted and it was done.

Dawn was a doll.

Alice’s doll.

“What are you?” she asked the two friends.

“I’m a doll,” they answered in unison.

“Are you a person?”

“No,” her two dolls replied. “I’m not a person. I’m a possession. You own me.”

Alice did. God, hearing that was so hot. Everything about these girls was hers.

“Do you want me to play with you?”

Two voices answered her, in perfect synch. “Yes. I’m your doll. Please play with me.”

The way they answered together, not seeming to be aware of each other but the same words, spoken the same way, was turning Alice on so much.

They were Dawn and Melanie and sometimes she’d let them be that. Or at least, dolls playing at being who Dawn and Melanie once were.

But sometimes she’d have them dress the same. Act the same. On the outside they’d look different. But on the inside they’d be the same. The same personality. The same simple thoughts.

Like two pretty dolls.

Her dolls.

Her dolls needed to play.

“Get each other off,” Alice ordered. She wanted to see her dolls playing with each other.

The two friends fell to the floor, lips and tongues and hands exploring. Alice watched eagerly as her toys writhed in front of her. Even through the liquid arousal coursing through them she could sense the thoughts bubbling away in their minds.

I’m a doll. I’m owned. I’m an object.

More than thoughts, the basic truths of their existence. Primal urges. To be owned. To be played with. To obey. They were simply toys for her to play with.

She almost came as Dawn cried out in bliss, Melanie’s fingers buried deep in her friend’s slit.

“Want to play with my doll?” Sandra asked.

Alice started, turned. Sandra and Sophie were standing next her, holding hands. Sandra had a cheeky grin on her lips. Sophie smiled innocently, a distant look in her pretty blue eyes.

The offer was so tempting, Sophie’s curves barely hidden under her school uniform. Even so, Alice hesitated. “I thought you’d want first go with her?” It wasn’t as if they hadn’t taken everything the girls had to give. But this was different. They were really dolls now. Her girlfriend should enjoy Sophie first.

Sandra was all smiles and seduction. “Well, I was thinking together. I want to share her with my girlfriend. She won’t mind. You’re my doll and you’ll do what I say, right Sophie?”

“Yes Sandra,” the girl smiled brightly. “I’m your doll and I’ll do what you say.”

“That’s right.” Sandra replied gleefully. “You’re my doll. I wonder what your cousin would say to that? Just a doll. You’re not a person, right? You don’t want to be a person.”

There was real animation in Sophie now. “No, I’m not a person. I’m a doll. I’m a thing. God, it’s so good being your doll. That’s so cool. Why would I want to be a person?”

“Good doll,” Sandra laughed, patting the girl on the head. “Hmm, what sort of doll do I want you to be? I know! You’re bashful Sophie-doll. All cute and innocent but wanting it so bad. You’ll resist a bit but not too hard.”

“Yes, Sandra,” Sophie smiled happily.

Sandra reached for a button on Sophie blouse.

“Sandra!” Sophie protested, her hands feebly batting at the blonde’s “What? I? No!”

Alice couldn’t resist, slipping around behind the girl, her hands drifting down Sophie’s torso to rest on the girl’s hip.

“Don’t you want it?” Alice whispered into the girl’s ear, struggling not to laugh. “Won’t it be so good?” Her hands toyed at the edges of Sophie’s skirt, her teeth grazing across Sophie’s earlobe as Sandra nuzzled the redhead’s cheek.

“Yes. No!” Sophie managed, writhing between the two lovers. “No, I. I-I, I don’t know.”

“Yes, you do,” Alice crooned, slowly pulling down the zipper on the girl’s skirt before letting the garment fall to the floor. “I think Sophie wants this so bad.” The front of the girl’s panties was wet, soaking, Sophie quivering as Alice traced the line of her slit. Alice was aware of Sandra’s hand inside Sophie’s blouse, exploring her breasts.

“No, No, please,” Sophie moaned.

“Please what?” Sandra smirked “Please keep doing this?” She tweaked the girl’s nipple through her bra. “And this?”

Her lips fell to Sophie’s neck, Alice joining in.

Sophie keened, her body going rigid, as the two lovers took everything she had. Alice knew that it was only because the redhead was pressed between her and Sandra that stopped Sophie falling to the floor.

“Yes, yes,” Sophie cried as Sandra undid her bra. “Please.”

“That’s a good little doll,” Sandra breathed as she guided Sophie to the floor.

Sandra looked up at Alice then glanced down at the supine redhead. Alice knew what her girlfriend meant. She was offering to play with her doll with Alice. Sharing. She could see the love for her shining in Sandra’s eyes.

Alice loved her girlfriend so much.

Sandra was so good to her, sharing her doll.

Alice dived, Sophie crying out in bliss.

Who knew how much later, Alice surfaced, drawing a deep breath as the aftershocks of countless orgasms washed through her. Sophie still lay between her and Sandra, moaning feebly. All around them their toys, in various states of undress and combinations, lay exhausted. They’d ended with Sophie again, but they hadn’t let their other toys be ignored.

“Well, we’re doll owners now,” Sandra commented.

Yes you are, Angela agreed.

Relief washed through Alice. They were safe.

It’s almost a pity, Angela continued. That I only want one apprentice.

(To be continued)