The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Apprenticeship

Part 22

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2020

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

“I hate her!” Alice cried. The pretty blonde was shaking with rage as she stood in the middle of her bedroom.

“Um, who do you hate?” Mia asked warily.

“I,” Alice began and then stopped, turning to look at Mia.

Alice’s doll was peering at her uncertainly, eyes all wide and tension pouring off her body. Melanie and Dawn hadn’t said anything. Alice’s other two dolls were just standing in the corner of the room, holding each other tightly as they gazed fretfully at their owner.

All three of her dolls were naked.

Alice tried to muster some control over her emotions. It would be so easy to take her anger out on her dolls. They were hers. She could do what she wanted with them.

How she was feeling wasn’t their fault.

And anyway, a good owner took care of her toys.

However bad she was feeling.

Sighing, Alice slouched over to Mia and took the girl in her arms. “It’s not you,” the blonde reassured her doll, stroking Mia’s hair as the doll nuzzled in to Alice’s embrace. Alice laid her chin on the Mia’s head. “Or you two,” she added to Melanie and Dawn.

Mia relaxed in her arms. Alice could hear the thoughts in the girl’s head.

My owner is holding me. My owner must like me. I’m Alice’s doll. I’m just a doll. I’m a possession. I love being owned.

They weren’t Mia’s surface thoughts. They were deeper than that. The girl would barely be aware of them. But they swirled at the base of her mind, filling her being.

They were what Mia was.

Alice continued holding the girl as she beckoned her other two dolls over to join the embrace. She needed the reassurance as much as they did.

She hadn’t known how to answer Mia’s question anyway. Her thoughts were a confused jumble. Almost as much as her memories were.

She could remember some things very clearly. Angela’s declaration that she only wanted one apprentice. And what the woman had said after that to her and Sandra.

Now if we’re going to have a little competition between the two of you we don’t need any silly feelings getting in the way. So let’s just remove what I put there.

Alice hadn’t wanted to believe it. Part of her still didn’t want to. Everything she’d felt for Sandra, everything Sandra had felt for her, had been fake. They hadn’t been girlfriends for years. Hadn’t loved each other. They’d hated each other. She could remember their rivalries, their disdain for each other, all the insults and hurts, large and small.

She’d seen the hate flashing in Sandra’s beautiful green eyes.

Alice had to struggle not to throw up as she remembered all the things she and Sandra had done to each other while they thought they were in love.

All the things they’d said.

She hadn’t been able to answer Mia’s question because she wasn’t sure who she hated more, Angela or Sandra.

Even if Sandra was gorgeous.

Pretty girls turned Alice on, so hard.

Just thinking of Sandra turned her on.

Alice was sure that her attraction to her own sex was something else Angela had done to her. Nothing else would explain her memory of boyfriends and how she and Sandra had fought over them. She still wanted to know how Angela had switched the posters in her room, images of beautiful, scantily clad, anime characters, pop stars and actresses staring down at her from the walls. They weren’t what her memories said should be there.

Everything was mixed up.

Before all this she must have been straight. That felt so weird. Girls were so yummy. Holding her dolls was turning on her so much.

Cuddling wasn’t all dolls were for.

The sex after they’d arrived back at Alice’s home had been so good. Mind-meltingly amazing sex. Hot and hard and for a moment it had helped her forget what had happened. Her dolls were so much fun.

It wasn’t as good as having sex with Sandra.

With Sandra it was oceans of bliss that never ended.

Alice wasn’t going to think about that.

She hated Sandra.

Even if her body was trembling with desire.

And anyway, one of them was going to be a doll. Alice didn’t want it to be her. It wasn’t just for herself. If she were a doll, then Angela would own Alice’s family. It was sort of hot, thinking of her and her mother and her sisters in one glass case, large enough for them all. All of them, so still, just waiting for Angela to take them out and play with them.

Alice wasn’t going to let it happen.

But that meant she had to turn Sandra into a doll.

All the bitch deserves.

Oh, you can be a fiery one, can’t you?Angela laughed. And you two were so in love.

Only because you made us be! Alice cried, before adding sourly, Anyway, I thought you said you were leaving us alone until one of us won.

Oh, I will dear, I will, Angela replied breezily. Just making sure you remember the rules.

Of course I do, Alice grumped. No armies of dolls. Don’t ask you to teach us anything more. And don’t take too long.

Good girl.

That was a bit too close to ‘Good doll’ for Alice’s liking.

It wasn’t that hard to remember, she huffed. If you’ve stopped playing with my memories, anyway.

Oh, don’t be like that, Angela chided her. I’m sure you had fun with dear Sandra. Now get to work.

That, Alice decided after the woman had retreated from mind, was easier said than done. The basic task was simple enough to explain. Get inside Sandra’s mind. Make her want to be Alice’s doll. But Sandra knew as much as she did. And just like Alice the other blonde would be ready for her rival’s attacks.

Alice’s eyes fell on her candle. The candle Angela had made for her, that her sister Nichole had given to her. It was a gateway to her mind. She thought about destroying it.

She knew she couldn’t.

Angela had locked something into her mind. Something that made her body clench in fear at the thought of something happening to the candle. She’d have to protect herself some other way. Be aware, every moment, of the chance of Sandra trying to creep into her mind.

She reached out, trying to find Sandra, trying to find the other blonde’s candle. She could sense it, just. But it was too far away for her to do anything more. Which meant the real fight would be at school.

With all their dolls.

Alice realised it wasn’t just her that was at risk. It was her dolls as well. She had some idea how to protect herself. And if her dolls were close at hand she could probably protect them too. By themselves they might be vulnerable. Melanie would have to stay with her. The girls’ family had never forgiven her for coming out as gay. And there’d been no way Alice had been going to let her go home with Sandra. That left Dawn and Mia. It wouldn’t be too hard to have the girls call their parents and say they were having a sleepover at Alice’s. Even quick trips to their homes would be possible, pick up a few things, spin a story. She could keep them safe, for now.

Would Sandra think of the same thing?

Even if her rival did, Alice wasn’t sure that Sandra could do much about it. Sandra’s parents were indulgent, but even they’d raise an eyebrow at one of Sandra’s teachers sleeping over. Sophie might be a different matter. Chloe wouldn’t know if her cousin spent the night at Sandra’s. But Miss Lucas lived alone.

Cautiously Alice reached out, trying to locate their redheaded teacher.

It was like trying to concentrate on a single note in a room full of noise. Maybe a city full. She wondered how Angela did it, find them anywhere they were. Control them so easily from so far away. Just one more thing Alice needed to learn.

She had to try.

Further and further her mind reached, until she felt spread so thin, like a flimsy layer of plastic that would puncture at any moment.

There!

That was Miss Lucas. Alice could just sense her teacher. She seized onto the steady undercurrent of the woman’s thoughts, thoughts that were just the same as her dolls.

I’m a doll. I’m a possession. I’m a thing. I’m one of Sandra’s dolls. God, I love being owned.

Well, the same except for her owner’s name.

Miss Lucas was nowhere near Sandra. Alice could also sense her now ex-girlfriend, in another part of the city.

Miss Lucas was at her home.

Alice had a plan now.

Standing outside the teacher’s modest house Alice could perceive the woman’s thoughts much more clearly. To her surprise Miss Lucas was marking assignments.

Alice hadn’t expected that. She hadn’t, truth be told, known exactly what to expect. It was only that afternoon that they’d turned their dolls from people into possessions. It seemed so long ago.

Alice focussed on her teacher’s candle. It was inside the house too. From there Alice’s awareness slipped into the redhead’s mind.

Ah.

Miss Lucas was marking assignments. But not because she cared about her students. Not because teaching was her vocation.

She was marking because she was Miss Lucas, teacher-doll, and marking was something a teacher doll did.

Alice could feel the current of arousal running through the woman.

I’m a doll. I’m Sandra’s teacher-doll. I love to obey. Obeying turns me on.

Alice wasn’t too sure what she felt about one of her teachers almost cumming as she marked her students’ assignments.

She pulled back from the woman’s mind, her awareness returning to her body before ringing the doorbell.

Alice didn’t have to wait long for the door to open. Apparently answering the door was within the scope of what a teacher-doll did.

Miss Lucas frowned as she took in who was standing on her doorstep. “Mia. Alice.” The redhead looked suspiciously between the two girls. Alice had brought her dolls along, just to be safe. Melanie and Dawn were still in the car. She’d left them, sitting upright and motionless, not even breathing, like good dolls.

Miss Lucas wouldn’t know that. “My owner doesn’t like you,” the redhead declared.

“But you’re still our teacher,” Mia pointed out. Her school uniform was all pressed and perfect, freshly ironed before they left, the girl herself bright as a button. She was clever Mia-doll. Alice had thought that might be useful. “Aren’t you a good teacher-doll?”

“I’m a good teacher-doll,” Miss Lucas agreed happily Then her eyes narrowed. “And you’re a good student-doll. So why are you here? Can’t whatever you want wait until tomorrow in school?”

“Some things are private,” Mia continued. “We need to talk to you alone. Student to teacher.”

Alice didn’t really care if Miss Lucas bought it. She just needed some time. Hopefully clever Mia would get her that time. Her awareness slipped out of her body, searching for Miss Lucas’ candle.

It wasn’t far away but it wasn’t as easy as Alice had hoped. Something she hadn’t noticed before, when she was just trying to read Miss Lucas’ thoughts.

Something green, wrapped around the candle.

Oh, clever. She could see what Sandra had done, wrapping the candle in knots. She’d have to do that for own dolls. It might not save them, but it would at least slow down any attack.

She examined the protection, trying to decide where to start.

Hang on.

Alice pulled her awareness back to her body. “We’ve got this really knotty problem. With Shakespeare.” Miss Lucas was their English teacher. “We don’t quite know what to do with it.” Alice knew she was rambling. She didn’t care.

Quickly Alice sent her thoughts into Mia’s head, describing what she’d sensed wrapped around Miss Lucas’ candle.

You can undo it, the girl replied. You’re wonderful. You’re my owner. But you better make sure you know how to do it back up or she’ll notice.

Alice congratulated herself for having such a clever doll.

Slipping her awareness back to the candle she carefully unwrapped the green threads that surrounded it. It wasn’t hard, they were like the lights in people’s heads and she knew how to move those. Harder was memorising where each one had been. It helped that there were patterns to them. Vaguely like the symbols she’d seen on a pack of tarot cards her sister Ruth owned.

Last thread undone she hurtled through the candle and into Miss Lucas’ mind.

You’re a doll, she announced.

Miss Lucas had no objection to that. It was a fact of the woman’s existence. Her central truth. She could no more argue with it than the fact that she breathed air.

You’re owned. You’re a possession. You love to obey.

More facts. Alice could tell that Miss Lucas and Mia had stopped speaking. Their teacher was revelling in the thoughts Alice was giving her. They meant so much to the redhead.

They were her everything.

Alice could tell how much the woman was turned on.

I love being a doll, Miss Lucas responded.

Yes you do, Alice encouraged her. And dolls love being played with, don’t they? It’s what they’re for.

Alice caressed a few chosen lights in her teacher’s head. The ones that told Miss Lucas what she was. Alice carefully avoided those that told the woman whose she was.

It felt so good playing with those lights. Brushing them, coaxing them.

It was almost as good as playing with a pretty girl’s tits.

Miss Lucas seemed to like it too. I want to be played with. I’m a doll. I’m just a doll. The thoughts were so certain.

Alice was almost as turned on her as her teacher.

You want me to play with you. Alice focussed on one of the lights in the redhead’s mind, willing it to be stronger, brighter. I’m here and you love being played with.

I want you to play with me, There was a hesitancy to the thought. But, my owner, she,

You want me to play with you,Alice repeated forcefully, coaxing the lights she wanted to glow brighter. It’s what a doll’s for. To be played with.

I want to be played with. Alice could sense the desperate yearning in her teacher. The woman was a doll. She existed to be played with.

Both of them knew that.

Tell me about being a doll.

I’m a doll, Miss Lucas responded eagerly. I’m owned. I’m a possession. I’m just a thing to be dressed up and played with. It’s all I am. It’s so good being a doll. I’ll be whatever my owner dresses me up as. I love my owner.

You’re owner’s not here, Alice pointed out. She’s left you alone. She doesn’t want to play with you.

No, I’m a doll. I’m a good doll. Alice could sense the fear in her teacher’s mind. A dark, threatening hole in the woman’s mind. My owner must want me. She has to. She has to want to play with me.

Part of Alice felt guilty about making her teacher suffer. But she couldn’t afford pity right now. Alice told herself she’d make it up to the woman, once she was Alice’s doll. Alice was determined to be a good owner. One who’d take care of her dolls. It had to be enough.

With an effort she ignored the little voice that reminded her that Miss Lucas used to be a person. With her own needs and hopes. Miss Lucas was a doll now. All she had was the needs someone else had given her.

And the fear Alice had put in her mind.

Slowly Alice stoked those fears, those doubts. Yes, you’re a good doll. But a good owner wouldn’t leave such a wonderful doll as you all alone.

No! Miss Lucas insisted. I love my owner. I obey my owner. I’m her doll.

Such a good doll, Alice crooned. Wanting to be owned. Wanting to be played with. I can play with you. You want me to play with you. Dolls want to be played with.

I want to be played with.

You’re a good doll.

I’m a good doll.

You’re owner’s not here.

My owner’s not here.

I can play with you.

No, the doll replied. But the protest was weaker this time, the light that went with that thought dimmer now, Alice gently sending it to sleep.

You want to obey. As she sent that thought through Miss Lucas’ mind Alice heard a slight noise. She risked pulling her awareness back.

The sight of Miss Lucas on her knees before her had Alice smiling.

Mia was still talking about Shakespeare. “But then in the second act—”

The brunette was such a good doll.

“You can stop now,” Alice directed her doll.

“Can we play with her now?” Mia asked brightly.

“Soon,” Alice reassured her possession. “Hey, want to help? Loosen your tie, undo a couple of buttons on your blouse. Time to be slutty Mia-doll.”

Mia did just as she was ordered. The brunette closed her eyes. When she opened them she almost a different person, her hips cocked provocatively as she ran her hands slowly over her body. “I’m slutty Mia-doll,” the girl smiled temptingly. “Want to play with me?”

Alice certainly did. Mia looked so delicious. But this wasn’t a display for her.

“Don’t you want to play with her?” Alice asked their teacher. “Wouldn’t it be so hot, a teacher-doll playing with a slutty student-doll? Wouldn’t it be so naughty?”

Miss Lucas’ eyes were wide, her chest heaving with arousal as she gazed on Mia, the girl primping and preening in front of her.

Alice could tell how much her teacher was turned on.

“Good dolls want to play,” Alice continued. “Mia wants to play. She wants to play with you. Two dolls playing together.”

Half of Alice’s attention was still in her teacher’s mind, slipping between those lights, nudging and bending them, stroking and teasing. She didn’t have to do anything fundamental. The woman was a doll. She’d always be a doll. She existed to be owned, to be played with.

To obey.

“You want to play with her. You’re just a doll. You do what you’re told.”

Miss Lucas’ eyes were bright as she looked back at Alice.

Bright and empty.

“I’m a doll.”

“Mia, show her what good dolls get.”

With an exaggerated grin on her face, Mia tip-toed behind their teacher and leant over, to rest her chin on Miss Lucas’ shoulder.

Alice almost wished she was standing behind the pair, so she could how could Mia’s arse looked, thrust out and just barely covered by her skimpy skirt.

God, she loved pretty girl’s arses.

That had to be another thing Angela had done to her.

Alice wasn’t going to think about that right now. She had other things to think about. Like how good Mia looked bending over the kneeling teacher, whispering in the woman’s ear as she fondled the redhead’s tits.

“Do you want to play with me?’ Mia crooned. “I’m a good slutty doll. Wouldn’t it be such fun, having one of your students be a slut for you? I could be a slutty student doll and you could be a slutty teacher doll. We could fuck and fuck and fuck. Like two good little dolls.”

Alice fed the lights in Miss Lucas’ head. The ones she needed. The ones that had told the woman how good it was to be a doll. How much she wanted to play. How turned on she was.

How much she wanted to fuck Mia.

“No,” Alice commanded as Miss Lucas started to turn towards Mia, the redhead trembling with desire. “Only good dolls get to play.” She held the woman in place, Miss Lucas moaning as Mia played with her tits, pinching the woman’s nipples through her blouse and bra.

Miss Lucas wanted to play. She wanted to be a good doll. But there was still too much of that annoying attachment to Sandra in the woman’s mind. Carefully Alice started weakening those lights, Mia helping to keep their teacher distracted. Alice wouldn’t be able to change everything. That would take more time than she had.

But she could do enough, separating those lights out, hiding them away.

“Are you a good doll?” Alice asked.

“I’m a good doll,” the woman moaned.

Alice could barely contain herself. The redhead looked so hot, on her knees. Mia had undone the top two button’s on Miss Lucas’ blouse, slipped a hand inside to fondle the doll’s breasts.

Miss Lucas didn’t seem to notice, her eyes fixed on Alice.

Although maybe she did notice, torrents of arousal pouring through the redhead.

But she was paying attention to what she was told, like a good doll.

“You’re going to play with Mia.”

“I’m going to play with Mia.”

“You’re going to play with me.”

“I’m going to play with you.”

“If you play with me.” Alice paused. She hoped she’d done enough. “That means you’re doing what I say. You’re obeying me. You obey me.”

“I,” her teacher began. Alice noticed a stray light holding thoughts of Sandra in Miss Lucas’ mind. Alice pushed it away, hiding it.

Alice’s teacher gazed at her with empty eyes. “I obey you.”

“You’re my doll.”

“I’m your doll. You own me.”

“Mia, show her how much fun my dolls have.”

The slim brunette grinned at her owner before she turned back to Miss Lucas, the pair sinking into a kiss. Alice watched as the two dolls explored each other’s bodies. Mia seemed fascinated by the redhead’s breasts, gazing at them in awe as her thumbs slowly played over her teacher’s nipples.

Alice wanted the woman cumming. “Eat her out,” she ordered curtly.

The two dolls quickly obeyed, Miss Lucas shedding her panties and hiking up her skirt before lying down on the lounge, her legs spread lewdly.

Her bare pussy glistened.

“Oh God,” their teacher moaned. “You’re going to do it. You’re going to eat me out. Oh God, I’d be in so much trouble if anyone found out. I’d be sacked. My career would be over.”

It wasn’t the first time she or Sandra had made Miss Lucas do something like this. Alice wondered where the words were coming from.

“Oh fuck, this is so bad. Your tongue’s in me. One of my students is eating me out. I shouldn’t want this so much. Oh God, it feels so god. I’m going to cum. I’m going to cum from one of my students eating me out.”

Alice slipped back inside her teacher’s mind.

Ah.

She could see the lights the words were coming from.

“Oh fuck, that you’re one of my student makes so this so much hotter. God, I love my students eating me out. And eating them out. I’m going to tongue your little pussy so hard. Your schoolgirl pussy. You’re going to cum on my tongue. You’re going to cum all over my face.”

Sandra had put the words there. Something for her teacher-doll to say.

Like a good doll, when you pulled its string.

God, that’s so hot. Alice could just imagine the grin on Sandra’s face as she’d done it, the gorgeous blonde fixing the words in the redhead’s mind. Setting up the conditions for them to play back.

Her girlfriend was so damn hot.

She’s not my girlfriend, Alice told herself through gritted teeth. She never was.

That thought hurt.

Miss Lucas screaming and thrashing on the lounge as she orgasmed on Mia’s tongue helped distract Alice from the pain.

At least a little bit.

Mia sat up, grinning, her face glistening with the redhead’s juices. Alice waved at her to keep going.

As the pair swapped places the blonde sent a thought out to her other dolls, waiting in the car. A pulse of arousal shot through her as she felt the pair draw breath, start to move.

They moved when she said so.

Like good dolls.

Once they were inside Melanie and Dawn stood there, waiting to be told what to do. But Alice hadn’t told them to ignore what was happening. Dawn looked on hungrily as Miss Lucas brought Mia to her climax. Melanie watched just as avidly, but there was a hint of uncertainty under the arousal writ on her features.

“I thought she was Sandra’s doll?” Melanie asked, hesitantly.

“Not anymore,” Alice grinned. It wasn’t strictly true, but her dolls didn’t need to know that. And anyway, the woman was well on her way to being Alice’s. That would make four dolls to one. With two of them keeping Sophie out of the way and two of them to help distract Sandra while Alice broke her defences the other blonde wouldn’t stand a chance.

“Is it that easy?” Melanie asked.

“Well, it’s not exactly easy,” Alice explained. “But I can do it.” Alice wondered what was bothering her doll. She could slip inside the brunette’s mind and find out, but she didn’t want to break her concentration on Miss Lucas. She wanted to make sure she caught any last connections to Sandra.

“You’re not going to let someone do it to me, are you?”

“Huh?” Alice really wished she could risk slipping into Melanie’s mind. Maybe she should just shut the girl down.

“It’s just,” the brunette blurted. “I was staying with Sandra, but I was your doll. I wanted to be with you. I am with you. Now. But I wasn’t. And. My family didn’t want me. And I wasn’t sure you wanted me.”

Melanie fell silent for a moment gazing at Alice, her eyes wide.

“Please don’t give me away. I want to be your doll. I want to be a good doll.”

Beside her, Melanie’s friend Dawn rolled her eyes.

Alice frowned. She knew that her dolls had their own personalities. When she let them. Most of them time it was more fun than them all being the same.

But right now Melanie’s insecurities were a distraction Alice didn’t need.

“Of course you’re a good doll,” Alice said. “You’re happy Melanie-doll. Just my happy doll. Nothing else.” Even with her concentration fixed on Miss Lucas Alice could sense the thoughts shutting down in Melanie’s head, the girl’s, the doll’s, focus narrowing.

Melanie was smiling now, bright and empty. She was just a toy. A happy doll. A pretty possession ready to be played with. Everything else about her, her hopes and dreams and fears, was packed away, only to be brought out when Alice wanted it.

All her thoughts were how happy she was, to be owned. To be played with.

She was a doll, nothing more.

That turned Alice on, so hard.

That just left Dawn.

“You’re happy Dawn-doll,” Alice ordered. “Nothing but a doll.” Her dolls having their own personalities was fun. But so was having them empty and obedient. “You two just stand there and wait. Such good, pretty, dolls. you’re both going to get a chance to play with our new teacher-doll. Won’t that be fun?”

“Yes Alice,” her two dolls replied in tandem, standing at attention and staring blankly straight ahead. “It will be fun.”

It would be fun. And it would let Alice make sure the woman was under her control. Miss Lucas was going to cum so much. And through it all Alice would pick through her mind, shaping her thoughts.

Making her Alice’s doll.

As much as she could in one night anyway. It would be enough. After this was over she’d need to get Angela to teach her how to stop someone doing it to her dolls.

Just one more thing to add to the list, Alice sighed. She had so much left to learn.

But right now she was going to focus on taking one of Sandra’s dolls.

It was Dawn’s turn now, Miss Lucas quivering and moaning as the gorgeous brunette sank her tongue into the redhead’s centre.

Alice imagined what it would be like, when that was Sandra. When Sandra was her doll. Doing everything she was told. Her whole existence focussed on Alice. She’d pay Sandra pack for every slight the girl had given her over the years.

She’d have such fun with Sandra.

Sandra was so gorgeous.

Alice couldn’t wait.

(To be continued)