The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Apprenticeship

Part 23

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2020

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

Oh God.

Alice hadn’t expected this. Sandra was right there. Down the other end of the hall, Sophie just behind her. Sandra was ignoring the redhead, glaring in Alice’s direction.

Intellectually, Alice had known that Sandra would be at school. She’d planned for it. Or at least tried to. She was ready for what Sandra might do, any searching tendrils the blonde might send out to any of Alice’s dolls. She’d been ready with her own glare too, and more than a few cutting words.

She hadn’t been ready for what it felt like to see Sandra. It was like a punch in the gut—it left you breathless and in pain. Alice didn’t understand why she felt like that. She didn’t love Sandra any more. She never had, not really. It had all been something that Angela had planted in their minds. She hated Sandra, always had.

So why did she feel like this?

The love might be gone. But Alice could remember what she’d felt. Could remember everything they’d done. All the little touches, all the whispered words.

All the sex.

Fucking Sandra was so good.

Sandra’s pussy was the best pussy.

Alice guessed that those were yet more false truths Angela had poured into her head. But it didn’t stop her believing them. And nothing changed the fact that Sandra was gorgeous. Absolutely gorgeous. Tall and lithe with just the right amount of curves and flawless complexion and soft lips and those green eyes.

Alice had lost herself so often in those green eyes.

She couldn’t afford to do that now.

Alice tossed her head, a hand flicking at her long blonde hair. She smiled as she saw a flicker of something that could be desire in Sandra’s eyes before those green orbs hardened.

“Why don’t you just give up now?” Sandra demanded as the taller blonde stalked towards Alice.

“I could ask you the same thing,” Alice smirked. “But where would be the fun in that?”

“You’re going to lose,” Sandra sneered. “I’m better than you at this. Quicker. Look how quick I took Sophie. What should I do with you when you’re my doll? I know how much you want me. Maybe I won’t let you. Maybe I’ll dress you up in something pretty and white. You can be my innocent little Alice doll who just gets to watch me play with all the other dolls. And never gets to touch me again, no matter how much you want it. And you’ll want it so much.”

Alice did. They were close enough now to reach out and touch each other. She could almost feel something hot and bright arcing between them. It would be so easy. Let her fingers brush the other blonde’s skin. But there could have been a yawning gulf between them for all the chance of that happening.

Alice made herself raise an eyebrow. “You really don’t know how to play with dolls, do you? When you’re my doll I think I’ll make you everyone’s toy. Sandra-slut. Not much of a change from what you are now, really. But I think you’ll look good never wearing anything less than four-inch heels and totally slutty clothes. Once you get boob and lip jobs to go with it all. Like a good blow-up doll.”

She wouldn’t do that. Sandra’s looks were perfect as they were. But she wasn’t telling her rival that.

Especially with the rage in Sandra’s eyes she’d provoked. That almost made it all worthwhile.

She was more concerned with the thought that lashed against her mind, Sandra attempting to attack her through her candle.

That the best you can do? Alice smirked after easily beating it off.

“You just wait,” Sandra snapped before spinning on her heel and storming off. It was so hard not to focus on the other girl’s arse.

She didn’t see Sandra again until English class.

“Are you and Sandra having an argument?” Tanya asked cautiously as they headed into the classroom

“Um, sort of,” Alice answered. She was having a hard time concentrating on what Tanya was saying. She wasn’t having to defend just herself from Sandra’s probing. There were Mia and Dawn and Melanie as well. Her head felt like it was split into pieces.

She could do without Tanya’s insistent questioning, thankfully sagging into her chair.

It was so good to sit down. Watching out for what Sandra was up to was hard enough. Plus, she had to make sure her ex-girlfriend didn’t realise what Alice had done to their teacher. She wanted to keep that secret as long as she could. Part of her consciousness was planted in Miss Lucas’ mind, weaving patterns and words to make it look like the redhead was still under Sandra’s control.

It was so good to sit down. At least she didn’t have to worry about moving.

She could relax. Just sink into the seat. It was so comfortable. A delicious warmth was stealing over Alice, soft and gentle like a familiar blanket. She could stop worrying.

That warmth was seeping into her centre, turning into a pleasant tingle. It was so easy just to luxuriate in that. Her whole body was relaxing. Her mind was relaxing, that wonderful warmth stealing through her. Her pussy was calling out to her. Maybe she could risk a stroke or two. No-one would notice. Well maybe Tanya, but her friend wouldn’t mind. And it would feel so good, just to give into these feelings and stop thinking.

Like a good little doll.

Oh, very clever, Alice snapped at Sandra, springing out of her chair and glaring at it as if it was a poisonous snake. Which wasn’t far off. She could just make out a faint green glow around the chair’s edges.

Early to class lets you be prepared, Sandra shot back gleefully.

“Alice?” Miss Lucas asked. “What’s matter?”

“I think my chair’s broken, Miss,” Alice replied innocently. “Can I get another?”

“I don’t think there’s anything wrong with it,” Sandra observed, just as innocently. “Shouldn’t she sit down and stop disturbing the class?”

Damn it, Alice seethed. It wasn’t Sandra’s words that were the problem. But the thoughts her ex was sending to Miss Lucas. Telling the teacher to make Alice sit down again. Alice had to let the thought through, make it look to Sandra as if the other blonde was still in control of their teacher.

Which meant Miss Lucas told her to sit back down.

Alice had no intention of sitting in that chair.

Not yet, anyway.

“I think it is broken,” Tanya piped up. It wasn’t Tanya’s decision to say that. It wasn’t even Tanya saying the words. It was Alice using her friend like a puppet, Tanya’s consciousness shut down as Alice spoke through her mouth. Alice didn’t have time for anything else.

Just need a few minutes.

“Is it chapter two or chapter three we should be reading?” Mia asked. It was so much easier directing someone who was a doll. It just took a little prompting. Not the total control she was using on Tanya. Of course Mia knew what the reading was. And had read ahead anyway. Alice just needed to add to the distractions.

While she carefully unpicked the knots Sandra had placed around the chair. Intricate designs, delicate, subtle. Alice probed them with mental fingers. They felt smooth. Soft. Like Sandra’s skin. She could lose herself into that skin, Stare at it for hours.

She could lose herself now.

Oh, very, very, clever, Alice huffed. Traps within traps. She’d almost fallen for a protection Sandra had placed there, one designed to lure her in. This was going to take her longer than she wanted.

“So are you with that slut Sophie now, Sandra?” Dawn demanded in response to Alice’s order.

Good doll, she whispered to the brunette, Dawn mentally preening in response.

“Yeah, we saw you with her this morning,” Melanie added. “And your tongue down her throat. What are you going to do when Chloe finds out?”

“Girls!” Miss Lucas cried, without any prompting from either Alice or Sandra. The woman was just being a good teacher-doll. “Any more like that and you’re on detention.”

“I think Alice should be on detention,” Sandra suggested. “She started it.”

Sandra’s logic wasn’t foolproof. But it didn’t need to be. She was expecting Miss Lucas to do whatever she told the woman to.

“Sit down Alice,” Miss Lucas ordered. “I’ll see you after class.”

“Just a moment Miss,” Alice pleaded. Her head was hurting. She was still watching out for anything Sandra might try against her dolls. And making sure Sandra still believed that she controlled Miss Lucas. And undoing the traps on her chair.

“Alice.”

There!. The last knot of green light slid away.

“Yes, Miss?” Alice smiled at her teacher.

“You’re seeing me after class,” Miss Lucas announced.

“Yes, Miss,” Alice replied submissively as she sat down. She wanted to lie her head on the desk. On top of everything having to monitor every thought that came into Miss Lucas’ head to make sure Sandra didn’t suspect a thing was almost more than she could manage.

She ignored the smirk Sandra threw over her shoulder.

It was too much. She had to remove the burden somehow. Alice dived into her teacher’s mind. All through the class she worked, building an image in the redhead’s mind. Making the lights look like what Sandra would expect. A glittering image. Miss Lucas would obey Sandra. But only until Alice told her not to. It took her the whole class, but at least she wouldn’t have to watch every thought going into Miss Lucas’ head now.

At the end of the class the redhead reminded Alice that she had to stay behind.

Sandra hung around as well. Not what a student should do when another was being punished, but the rules had gone out the window some time ago.

“So what was all that, Alice?” Miss Lucas demanded.

“Oh, please,” the blonde huffed. “You’re her doll,” she continued, indicating Sandra, the other girl lounging happily on one of the desks. “So let’s drop the act.”

“Maybe I want her to be a good teacher doll,” Sandra smiled, sauntering over to Miss Lucas and planting a kiss on the top of the teacher’s head. “Are you my good doll?” Sandra openly groped their teacher’s chest.

“I’m your good teacher-doll, Sandra,” Miss Lucas replied happily, arching her back slightly to give the girl better access to her assets.

“And Alice was a bad student,” Sandra stated. “When she’s my doll I’ll make her be a good little student-doll. Or maybe not. Maybe I’ll make her play-up all the time. Like a little brat. And bratty student dolls need to be punished.”

“Oh, what’s your problem Sandra?” Alice cried. “You want it out here and now? Come on!” She reached out through Sandra’s candle, a testing probe against the other girl’s mind.

Sandra swatted it away, but Alice had expected that. “What’s my problem?” Sandra snarled, her fist curling in the redhead’s hair, Miss Lucas simply sitting there and staring off into space. “What’s my fucking problem? You are! This is all your fault! All of it! I wouldn’t be gay if it wasn’t for you! My friends wouldn’t be dolls! I wouldn’t be in the middle of this fucked-up mess. And I’m going to make you pay for it.”

“Oh, please,” Alice huffed. “What’s wrong with you? You were as happy as I was to do it to Melanie and Dawn. Aren’t they more fun now? The sex not good enough? You tell me which was better. Me? Or those losers you used to date? Although your taste in guys always did suck. Except when you tried to steal my boyfriends. Can’t pick them by yourself?”

Sandra glared at her. “Why would I want your cast-offs?”

“I don’t know,” Alice replied. “Why did you wear those two pieces of string at the swimming carnival? I was pretty sure you were after Daniel. Or were you after me all along? You sure Angela turned you gay?”

Sandra glared at her, the taller blonde’s lips a thin line. Then she smiled, just as thinly. “This isn’t about me. This is about you. You’ve been a bad student. Isn’t that right, Miss Lucas?”

“Yes Sandra,” their teacher replied vacantly. “Alice has been a bad student.”

“And we know what happens to bad students,” Sandra continued gleefully. “They need to be punished.”

“Yes Sandra,” their teacher replied again, “Bad students need to be punished.”

“So what to do with her?” Sandra mused. “Oh. I know.” Her eyes narrowed as she smiled at Alice. “Bad little students need to be spanked.”

Alice’s jaw dropped. “You’ve got to be kidding me. No way am I letting one of your dolls do that.” Even if Miss Lucas was really her doll. Alice wasn’t mentioning that.

“Oh?” Sandra replied in mock surprise. “You’d prefer one of your dolls to do it? And here was me thinking I knew just how kinky you are. Too bad. Lie down on her lap. And if you don’t. Well, if a teacher has a student that won’t accept her punishment she’d just have to go to the principal and tell him what a disobedient little brat you are. How you are always disrupting class. Maybe how you should be suspended. Or expelled.”

Alice froze. She didn’t want that. School wasn’t that great. But even with what she could do she thought graduating was the best idea. She couldn’t control everyone. That wasn’t the important part. If she was expelled all her dolls would be left at Sandra’s mercy. Alice definitely didn’t want that. She needed them to help take her rival down. She wouldn’t have a hope if Sandra controlled all their dolls.

Sandra was grinning evilly at her. “So what’s it to be? A nice little spanking or getting expelled?”

“Fuck you,” Alice muttered as she reluctantly walked around behind Miss Lucas’ desk.

“We already did that,” Sandra pointed out. “And I’d watch what you say. Or we’ll add bad language to your record. Now lie down on her.”

Alice sighed. She didn’t see much choice. She could reveal the control she had over Miss Lucas. But she didn’t want to tip her hand. Not yet. Doing what Sandra told her to seemed the best idea.

There’s a good doll, Sandra whispered in her mind as Alice lay across their teacher’s lap. See how easy it is to do what I say?

Alice didn’t bother replying, simply trying to make herself as comfortable as she could.

Which wasn’t very much. Lying face down on her teacher’s lap was awkward and embarrassing.

“Ow,” Alice cried as the first blow landed, more in surprise than pain. She hadn’t been ready. Maybe she should have kept up her monitoring of Miss Lucas’ thoughts rather than just trust in the illusion she’d created in the woman’s head.

“Ow,” she cried again, the next blow harder than the first.

“Awww, did that hurt little Alice?” Sarcasm dripped from the other blonde. “Poor little you. Maybe this will help.”

“What the fuck Sandra?” Alice cried, squirming on her teacher’s lap. Miss Lucas’ hand had landed on her again. But not in a sharp slap. And not on her rump. The redhead’s finger had traced the line of Alice’s opening through her panties.

Maybe I should have stayed in her head.

“Ouch,” her thoughts interrupted by another slap.

And another stroke, this time Miss Lucas’ finger lazily circling her clit.

Sandra crouched down, her eyes inches from Alice’s. “You’ve been a bad girl. But my dolls get to have fun. Now suck it up. You’re not getting off her lap until you cum.”

Alice yelped in surprise as Miss Lucas yanked her panties down to her knees and flicked her skirt up, another smack landing on her now unprotected arse. And another.

She could end this. Right now. Jump into her teacher’s mind. Maybe have Sandra lying there getting spanked. She could at least know what was going to happen next.

But Sandra’s face was inches from hers. “I wonder what you’re thinking?” the other blonde mused, tapping Alice on the forehead. “When you’re my doll I’ll know every thought in your little head. I’ll put them there. Don’t worry, there won’t be many.”

Alice could slip into Miss Lucas’ mind. Maybe ease the force of the blows. At least she be ready for whatever happened. But with Sandra staring at her her reactions needed to be real.

Which meant she was better not knowing.

“Oh, fuck,” Alice moaned as Miss Lucas slipped the tip of a finger inside her opening. She hadn’t realised she was so wet.

That finger stayed there as another slap landed on her arse.

“That’s it,” Sandra coaxed. “You can do it.”

Miss Lucas’ finger probed deeper, teasing and stroking Alice as slap after slap landed on her behind. She squirmed, her teacher teasing and flicking her clit before two fingers worked their way inside her. Alice had to bite her lip to stop from calling out. Heat rushed through her. She didn’t know if it was pain or humiliation at her rival seeing her like this or arousal.

Maybe it was all of it.

Miss Lucas pressed on Alice’s clit as another blow landed.

No! Alice didn’t want to cum like this. The woman was her doll. She didn’t want to give Sandra the satisfaction. But what Miss Lucas was doing with her fingers felt so good. And despite everything Sandra was still the most beautiful girl Alice knew. And Sandra was right in front of her, with that gorgeous face and those green eyes and there was a familiar flush in the other girl’s cheeks and oh God, how did Miss Lucas know to touch her right there.

Smack!

The pain arced to her clit, Alice’s back arching.

“Just a little more, right?”

Alice’s eyes flew open. Sandra was touching her, a finger tracing down her neck to her chest, lazily drawing a line over the tops of her breasts. As the fingers of one of Miss Lucas’ hands probed deeper while the other rained blows on Alice’s arse.

A fingernail traced teasingly over her labia, the pressure on her clit building. Sandra was so close.

Alice was so close. Pleasure and need and pain and hurt all running together. Was it just a thumb circling and teasing her clit? Or more? Every smack was pushing her closer and closer, Miss Lucas’ fingers plunging into her faster and faster.

“Oh fuck,” Alice cried out. She wasn’t sure what had pushed her over the edge. The relentless pressure on her clit, so many fingers deep inside her. One last smack. Or maybe Sandra so close.

It didn’t matter.

She was cumming and cumming and cumming.

“Happy now?” Alice huffed a few minutes later, after she’d rolled off their teacher and was trying to rearrange her clothes.

“No,” Sandra grinned. “But it was fun. Maybe I’ll make it so you can get off just by being smacked once you’re my doll. So many possibilities.”

Alice simply glared back. She wasn’t going to lose. She imagined the other blonde on her knees, staring up at Alice with adoration in her eyes. That’s how it would be when Sandra was her doll. Sandra would do everything she said. She could imagine herself bending down, kissing Sandra. Taking care of her. They’d be together. They…

Alice stopped that thought. She didn’t know what she’d been thinking. The sounds of Sandra’s laughter echoed in her ears and she turned and walked out of the classroom.

She hated Sandra.

That was all she felt for the other girl.

(To be continued)