The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Apprenticeship

Part 24

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2020

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

“You hit me!” Alice cried, standing in the middle of her bedroom and glaring at her red-headed doll. She’d been pacing her room, barely able to contain herself while she waited for Miss Lucas to arrive. She hadn’t dared let the woman go to her own home after school. If Sandra found her without Alice the other blonde might work out just whose slave their teacher was. So she’d ordered the woman to drive to Alice’s house.

“You’d been a bad student,” Miss Lucas pointed out.

The teacher’s calm voice only infuriated Alice more. “It hurt!” Alice’s arse was still sore. She’d barely been able to sit for the rest of the day.

“A good teacher has to punish bad students,” the redhead declared.

Alice was so angry she couldn’t speak. She could remember lying across the redhead’s lap, the look of smug satisfaction on Sandra’s face. It should have been Sandra being punished, Sandra being hurt. Alice shouldn’t have put it up with it. She should have jumped off their teacher’s lap and smacked the other blonde. Wiped that look off her rival’s face.

“You needed to be smacked.”

Without thinking Alice slapped her teacher, hard.

The woman didn’t even blink.

She was a good doll.

“Tell me you’re sorry!” Alice screamed, her fury lashing down the connection made by Miss Lucas’ candle. “You’re my doll and you shouldn’t have done that! You’re a bad doll! I hate you! Apologise!”

The redhead’s blank look was replaced with one of mortification. “Oh God, Alice, I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. You’re my owner and I hit you. I’m a bad doll.” The woman broke down, great heaving sobs wracking her body.

Alice stared at her doll. Through her link to the redhead Alice could feel the despair filling the woman at her owner’s anger. It slithered through the redhead, corrosive, consuming her. Her world was dark and cold and she was so small. She’d hurt her owner, disappointed her. Her owner hated her but that was nothing to the self-loathing Miss Lucas felt. She was useless and nothing, nothing, could be right.

The woman was a doll. Nothing but a doll. And now she thought she’d failed at that.

“Do. Do you want to get rid of me?” the redhead managed between her sobs. “You deserve good dolls.”

Oh, Hell. Alice regarded her teacher guiltily. What self-respect, what sense of self-worth, the woman still had was bound up with being a doll. If she failed at that she had nothing. Was nothing.

Just a broken, useless, toy. A piece of trash to be thrown out.

The blonde’s anger drained away as she stood there, horrified, at the images running through her teacher’s mind, Miss Lucas imagining herself lying discarded amongst the garbage.

Thinking that even that was too good for her.

In those images Miss Lucas wasn’t moving.

That wasn’t because she was a doll.

Alice could hardly believe what she was seeing. She didn’t want to think about it.

Miss Lucas had just been doing what she’d been told. To obey Sandra. It wasn’t her fault.

It wasn’t her fault she’d been turned in to a doll.

Their teacher made such a good doll. So pretty with her red hair and just curvy figure and beautiful green eyes. Even if they were puffy and red right now.

Maybe, Alice told herself, she should feel guilty about turning the woman into a doll. Or, more accurately, letting Sandra turn her into a doll.

But it was so good having such a pretty doll. And one who was older than her too. Even if it was by just a few years. Alice couldn’t deny the thrill of that.

Miss Lucas was her doll now.

“You’re a good doll,” Alice told the redhead, laying her arms comfortingly around the older woman.

“I’m a good doll?” Miss Lucas asked her hopefully.

“You are,” Alice reassured her doll. It was the truth, but she’d tell the woman anything to get those images out of her head. She could also do without the tears that still glistened in her doll’s eyes. “But how about you just be a doll now. Nothing else. My empty-headed doll.”

Miss Lucas straightened up, a distant look on her face. She had so few thoughts in her head. Just how she was a doll. How happy she was to be owned.

How she’d obey.

“You need to be more careful how you treat us,” Mia ventured quietly.

Alice’s other dolls were in the room, not just Mia but Melanie and Dawn as well. They’d watched silently, as Alice had screamed at Miss Lucas.

“What?” Alice cried. It wasn’t a doll’s place to tell her what to do.

“We’re your dolls,” the petite brunette explained. “That’s all we are. That’s all we want to be. Which I’d probably think was screwed up if I didn’t love being your doll so much. But being dolls is all that matters to us, really. So if you tell us we’ve failed at that, well…” Mia paused for a moment, glancing at Miss Lucas, the teacher still standing there glassy eyed and with a placid smile on her face. “That’s if you let us think at all. If we’re not thinking I suppose it doesn’t matter.”

Alice glared at her doll, her voice caustic “So I’m never supposed to tell you that you’ve done anything wrong? Who’s the owner around here?”

Mia scrunched her face up in thought. “Um, I don’t think I’m explaining this properly. There’s a difference between telling us we’ve made a mistake and telling us we’re bad dolls. If you tell us we’re bad dolls then we have nothing. Being a doll is all we have. It’s right there. Every minute. Being your doll. Nothing else matters. You own me. You own everything about me. It’s what I’m for. To be owned. I want you to play with me, right now. Whatever you want. So if you reject us, what do we have?”

Sometimes Alice thought Mia had a better handle on this whole situation than any of them.

Maybe she should have been the owner.

Mia shook her head. “I don’t think that would have worked. And yeah, you need to work on shielding your thoughts. I might be able to think things through. But I’d have been a hopeless owner. I’d have probably thought I could be good at it, but I didn’t have the strength to actually do it.”

Mia’s honesty tweaked what was left of Alice’s conscience. “Are you sorry I made you into a doll?”

“I can’t be, can I?” the brunette shrugged. “The old me would have hated it but I love it.”

“I could make you think you’re the old you,” Alice offered.

Mia’s eyes went wide in shock. “No, please, don’t do that. I love being your doll. It’s better than anything I’ve ever felt. Always knowing. The old me didn’t know how good it was. I can feel it. It’s like a leash on my mind. But that’s good. Knowing that I’m wanted. That I have a place. That I’m owned. Being a thing is so hot. And when I obey you, it’s such a rush. God, I can almost cum from doing what you say. Don’t take that away, please.”

It was all too much for Alice. She knew she was going to have face up to the consequences of her situation some time. But not now. Not tonight. Sandra was the more pressing problem. If she didn’t deal with her rival Mia wouldn’t be her doll. No-one would. They’d all be Sandra’s dolls.

It was so much easier to just wallow in the reverence in Mia’s eyes.

“I think I’ve had enough of smart Mia. How about happy carefree Mia? Just a devoted little doll.”

Something dimmed in the brunette’s eyes as her smile widened. If anything, there was even more adoration in the girl’s expression.

Much better, Alice decided.

“Now what do I do with you all?” She’d had enough of waiting for Sandra to strike. The trick her ex-girlfriend had pulled with the chair was bad enough. But the threat to use Miss Lucas to get her expelled still hung over her. At least as long as Sandra thought she still controlled their teacher. There wasn’t anything to be gained from waiting. She may as well have it out with Sandra, once and for all, tomorrow. Putting it off just delayed the inevitable.

Of course, putting it off also meant delaying finding out which of them would be an owner and which of them would be a doll.

Alice couldn’t rid herself of the thought that she might lose. That she might find herself staring at Sandra with the same mindless devotion that Mia now had for her. Or be as blank and empty as Miss Lucas, waiting for Sandra to tell her what to do. What to be.

She couldn’t let that happen.

It had to be Sandra as her doll.

Even if that meant the other blonde wouldn’t really be Sandra any more. The independence, the spirit, that Sandra always had would be gone. Oh, Alice could tell her to act like she still had it. But it would only be an act. A pretty doll doing what her owner told her.

It’s all she deserves. I hate her. A twinge from her arse had Alice grimacing.

She could confront her rival tomorrow. Demand they settle it one way or another. She had four dolls, Sandra only had one. Even if her ex-girlfriend tried to get away Alice could use her numbers to stop her.

Then they’d see who was the better owner.

But that meant her dolls needed to be ready.

She could just switch their minds off and leave them standing in her room for the night. But she wasn’t sure that was the best preparation for them. They needed proper sleep but her bed couldn’t take all four of them and her. One doll would be it. She’d have to decide which one.

Mia, I suppose. Mia was her favourite doll. Small and cute and so much fun to switch between smart and ditzy. Melanie and Dawn offered their own temptations and that they used to be Sandra’s friends added an extra spice. Miss Lucas was gorgeous. But Mia was the one who helped her the most. Mia was her first doll. And pretty. So pretty. If there was anyone she was going to spend the night wrapped around, it would be Mia.

An image of a beautiful face framed by blonde hair flashed across her mind.

Sandra.

Sandra was the prettiest girl she knew. More than Mia. More, even, than Miss Lucas. Alice couldn’t help remembering what Sandra’s body felt like pressed against hers, tongues and lips and fingers exploring. Drowning in bliss.

I hate her.

Sandra wanted her to be a doll. Everything she’d felt for Sandra had been fake, something Angela had made her feel. Sandra might be pretty, but that just meant she’d be Alice’s prettiest doll.

Nothing more.

“So if Mia’s staying with me, what do I do with the rest of you?” There were only so many beds in the house. And Ruth and Lisa would be taking one of them.

There was one bed that was free.

“Melanie and Dawn, you two can have Nichole’s bed tonight. You can play with each other, but I want you to get a good night’s sleep. Um, first I want you to cum by playing with each other’s boobs and then you can sixty-nine. After that you can do whatever you feel like.”

That left Miss Lucas.

There’s still one bed, Angela’s voice whispered in her mind.

Are you serious? Alice couldn’t believe what she was hearing. The only other bed was her mother’s. She couldn’t…

Why not? Angela scoffed. Wouldn’t it be hot? Your mother and your teacher? Just think about it. You wouldn’t have to think about it. You could watch.

Much as she wanted to Alice couldn’t deny the flush of heat, low and dark and sweet, at the thought. She was sure her mother would find the redhead attractive.

And Miss Lucas would do whatever Alice told her to.

Anything.

Your mother does think she’s pretty. I could make her so hot for it. Begging for it.

She’s not your doll. Alice shot back. Then she stopped, stunned. She wasn’t sure. Had Angela turned her mother into a doll yet? Or was she still waiting? Had Alice been so caught up in her own problems she hadn’t noticed when her mother had slipped from person to object?

No, she isn’t, Angela laughed. Not yet. Not quite. But it’s my candle she has. She does what I say. And I think lusting over this pretty little redhead is just what she should do.

Dinner a few hours later was a nightmare for Alice. Ruth and Lisa didn’t notice, too bound up in their own world. Melanie and Dawn shot furtive glances at each other, imagining the night ahead of them while Mia sat quietly next to Alice. But Ruth’s and Alice’s mother only had eyes for Miss Lucas.

“Oh, ah, it’s um, nice of you to come around. It’s good to get to, uh, know one of Alice’s teacher’s. Is everything alright? I wish I’d had more time. I could have made something better. Do you want some more rice? Maybe something to drink? Alice, could you top up her water? Umm.” Elaine looked around, flustered. It had been the same the whole meal, Alice’s mother fussing over the redhead like a love-struck teenager.

“I’m fine, thank you,” Miss Lucas smiled back. “It’s a lovely meal.”

At least she’d replied this time. She’d spent half the meal vacantly staring into space, just eating, until Angela had told Alice to turn the woman’s personality back on. Until then Elaine may as well have been lusting over a windup toy.

Look how much your mother wants her, Angela smirked. God, she’s so turned on. Her nipples are so hard.

Alice didn’t want to know.

You could have your little redhead feeling the same. Just as wet as your mother. Are you going to be that cruel? Leave poor dear Elaine so desperately needy?

Alice watched as the tip of her mother’s tongue flicked over her upper lip.

She hasn’t had much practice, poor thing. While you’ve been having all your fun, she’s had none. Think about all that pent up desire. Just ready to explode. But I’ve made sure she knows exactly what to do.

Alice squirmed in her seat. She didn’t want to admit how hot the images were, the thoughts of her mother and Miss Lucas lighting fires deep within her.

Surely you can give her something? When was the last time your mother was kissed? And she does have such nice lips, doesn’t she?

Alice tried to stop herself from looking, but she failed. Her mother did have nice lips. All her family did. She knew what it felt like to kiss Ruth and Nichole. Would her mother be just as good?

Oh, aren’t you the naughty one? Angela teased. But we’re talking about little Lizzy-bell here. Surely you can get her to give your mother some sign. Just a little something to keep her hopes up? What sort of a daughter are you?

Alice plunged into her teacher’s mind. She could tell that Miss Lucas thought Elaine was attractive, but too old for her.

You need to fix that, Angela observed.

Alice knew what to do. Just where to tweak the redhead’s thoughts, her desires. It would be so easy. Miss Lucas was her doll.

With a thought from Alice the age difference between the two women didn’t matter to Miss Lucas any more.

“Call me Lizzy,” the redhead smiled. She was Lizzy-doll, who lusted after older women.

Now, what next? Angela mused. What about your mother should attract her the most. Her lips? Yes, but that’s too easy if you leave it at that. What about her hips? Her arse? Nice and full and so beautifully rounded.

Alice swallowed, unable to stop thinking about how good her mother looked in her skirt. It was tight and professional, her mother not having changed after work. And while her mother had a full figure it was good for a woman her age, Great, really. Something worth lusting over.

All attractive women make you hot.

Alice barely registered the thought.

Maybe, Angle continued, it’s her tits. Nice, full, tits, on a mature woman. That should make little Lizzy’s pussy sing. You could make it so just the slightest glimpse of an older woman’s tits has her melting. Just dying for them.

Alice could barely think. Her mother did have good tits. She’d seen them. Not much sag and something you could get your lips around.

Lizzy should love those.

“It’s a lovely meal, thank you,” Lizzy smiled. She was looking at Elaine, but Alice didn’t think the redhead was focussed on her mother’s face.

Her doll’s eyes were gazing at something a little below that. At where the top buttons on her mother’s blouse were undone, giving just a glimpse of swelling flesh.

Even seeing that little was so hot.

Or perhaps she just wants to dive between your mother’s legs. Just lick and lick and lick. You could make it so she’d cum from doing that.

Alice could imagine it, Miss Lucas, Lizzy as she was for now, on her knees in front of her mother, the redhead’s tongue thrusting so deep.

Or maybe it was Alice’s tongue.

Without thinking her hand flew to Mia’s thigh, tracing up the smooth skin. It could be Miss Lucas’ hand on her mother’s thigh.

Or Alice’s hand.

You want her, Alice commanded, as she wove the lights in Miss Lucas’ head into new patterns. You love older women. They’re just so sexy. They turn you on so much. She could feel the lust spreading through the redhead as Miss Lucas gazed at Elaine. You want to suck their tits. You want them to suck yours. You want to eat them out. You want them so much.

It all added to the web of light in the woman’s head. Lizzy the doll who lusted after older women. That Lizzy had no time for younger women. She needed older ones. Ones old enough to be her mother. Her pussy was so wet for older women. Always would be.

Whenever Alice told her to be that doll.

Like now.

“I can’t imagine how you do it,” Lizzy smiled. “Three daughters, a job. And such a wonderful home. You’re amazing.”

Elaine visibly melted at the praise, her cheeks flushing. “Oh, well. It’s, uh, just what you have to do. And not all of my daughters live at home anymore. The eldest, Nichole, she uh.”

“She lives with her owner, doesn’t she?” Lizzy prompted.

“Yes,” Elaine confirmed. “I’m so proud of her. Angela doesn’t take just anyone as her doll. Do you know Ruth and Lisa are going to be her dolls as well? Isn’t that wonderful?”

Alice’s sister and her girlfriend broke their kiss just long enough to smile shyly at the redhead.

“That’s nice,” Lizzy agreed. “But if Angela is taking two of your daughters to be her dolls that can’t be a coincidence. A lot of that has to be down to you.”

“Oh, well, um, if you say so.” Elaine wasn’t looking at Lizzy, her cheeks flushed in embarrassment.

And maybe something else.

Alice wasn’t sure what to do. She could see the way Lizzy was gazing at her mother. Through her link to the woman she could feel the lust burning deep in the redhead.

It was no surprise, she’d put it there.

Lizzy wanted her mother, Wanted her so bad. Alice could feel the ache in her teacher’s tits, the empty, driving, need in her pussy.

And why wouldn’t she feel that way? Alice’s mother was attractive, and Lizzy was so in to older women.

All attractive women turn you on.

Alice ignored the thought, and the burning need in her own centre.

“Let me help you clean up,” Lizzy offered.

“No, I couldn’t,” Elaine protested. “You’re a guest.”

“I insist.” Lizzy was already rising from the table, gathering empty plates. Somehow, when she picked up Elaine’s, her fingers brushed the older woman’s forearm.

Alice saw the shiver that shot through her mother.

Could feel the desire in the redhead.

Her fingers sank into Mia’s thigh.

Her doll didn’t protest at all.

Lizzy whispered something in Elaine’s ear, Alice’s mother’s eyes going wide. The redhead’s lips were close enough to Elaine’s ear that Alice’s mother had to feel the woman’s breath on her skin. Hot and warm and moist. Promising so much more.

I wonder where she gets all that from? Angela mused. Not bad technique at all. She must have been quite the little seductress before she was your doll. I bet all the guys loved her. She won’t be doing that anymore. Not with men, anyway.

Alice blinked. It was so hard to reconcile the image of her teacher, all professional and respectable, with someone who would act the way Lizzy was now. But she supposed that how someone was at work wasn’t always how they would be at other times. Had her teacher played the field? Or just when she genuinely wanted someone? What had she been like?

Alice could find out, just dive into the women’s head. There was a glimpse, just for a moment, of Miss Lucas, leaning effortlessly against a bar, in a so short dress, drink in hand and music pumping in the background. Men hanging off her every word.

The image vanished. Alice wasn’t sure it mattered. That person was gone. All her dreams, her ambitions, her independence, all washed away. There were just pieces of her left, that Alice could put together with anything else she wanted. To make all the dolls Miss Lucas would be.

Lizzy and Elaine had vanished into the kitchen. Through her link to the redhead Alice could feel the heat running through the woman’s body. The electricity as her hip casually bumped against Elaine’s, the tempting smile on her lips.

The need radiating from her centre.

The matching need burning in Alice’s pussy.

She wasn’t sure whether the gentle stroking of Mia’s fingers over her centre, her doll answering her command, were helping or making it worse.

Alice gasped as Lizzy grabbed her mother, spun Elaine around before forcing her up against the kitchen counter, the older woman’s protests smothered by the redhead’s lips.

Mia’s fingers were inside her now.

Alice’s hands were gripping the side of the table as Lizzy and Elaine reappeared, the redhead pulling her mother past them, upstairs.

She knew where the pair were going.

She could just leave them to it.

No-one else cared. Ruth and Lisa had already disappeared, up the stairs themselves, headed in the direction of the Ruth’s room. They’d stopped halfway up the stairs, tongues hungrily exploring mouths, Lisa undoing the button on Ruth’s jeans while Ruth’s hands disappeared under her girlfriend’s t-shirt, caressing the shorter girl’s boobs.

But they were gone now. Alice had heard the door slam shut behind them.

Melanie and Dawn just sat at the table. Waiting to be told what to do.

They were Alice’s dolls.

“Show me your tits,” she ordered. It wasn’t fair. It wasn’t subtle. Alice knew all that. She didn’t care. Lust was burning her up. They were her dolls. Those were her tits. She could see them whenever she wanted.

Without a word the two dolls undid the buttons on their white school blouses. Dawn undid her tie, dropped it to the floor. Melanie left hers alone, hanging around her neck. A small part of Alice marvelled at that little sign of individuality.

Both girls reached behind themselves, unhooking their bras. Then slipped the straps down their arms. Not that easy with their blouses still on, but they managed. Both of them right arm first, then left. In unison. Whatever individuality they’d had gone for now.

Undergarments fluttered to the floor.

The pair pulled the sides of their blouses apart, breasts exposed. It was what Alice had wanted. She could have had them topless, but somehow this way was even better.

The pair just sat there, nipples hard, eye glassy and staring. The only difference between them the tie hanging between Melanie’s breasts.

They were good dolls.

Alice let her eyes wander over the girls’ chests, drinking in the sight of Dawn’s dark nubs, how Melanie’s tie lay temptingly between her exposed, pale, tits.

Mia’s fingers brushed over her lower lips, teased at her clit.

“Go,” Alice ordered Melanie and Dawn, her voice husky. “You both have to cum before you get to take any more clothes off.” She’d already ordered them to start by playing with each other’s tits.

Lust replaced the blank expression on the faces of the two dolls, Dawn eagerly leading her friend upstairs.

That just left Alice and Mia.

We could just go to my room.

And where’s the fun in that? Alice could just picture Angela’s raised eyebrow. Don’t you want to know how little Lizzy is getting on?

Alice didn’t know how to answer that question. She couldn’t do what Angela was suggesting. But the idea was so hot.

My mother would freak out.

Angela laughed. Your mother will do what I tell her to. How about I make it that she can’t cum unless you’re watching?

Alice didn’t reply to that, embarrassed by the wave of heat rolling over her. She tried telling herself it was Mia’s fingers, but even she didn’t believe it.

Maybe that is too much, Angela allowed. And anyway, she’s going to be my doll. I don’t need her tied to your presence. But how about I make it so she can’t see you? You could be right there, watching. You could even do the same to little Lizzy. You could just watch. You could see everything.

Alice couldn’t stop herself thinking about it. Her mother and her teacher. Naked. Glistening. Devouring each other. Lizzy burying her tongue in her mother’s centre.

She does like her nipples being tweaked, Angela mused. Did I tell you that? Not my doing. But she likes it even more now. Tweak them hard enough and she’ll cum. I’m sure Lizzy would oblige. Would you like to see?

Alice was half out of her chair before she replied.

No! It didn’t matter how tempting the thoughts were. This was still her mother. And if Angela was telling the truth this was her mother’s first time with another woman. Memories tried to tell her that her mother had had a string of female lovers, but Alice knew those memories were fake, more things Angela had put in her head.

She couldn’t intrude. Watch for the first time as her mother explored another woman. As her tongue flicked the tip of a woman’s nipple for the first time. As her fingers trailed up a smooth thigh for the first time. As those fingers grazed over an opening so wet for her for the first time. As her naked breasts pushed into another woman’s for the first time.

Lizzy is just gorgeous, isn’t she? Angela prodded. You’re such a good daughter, finding someone so pretty for your mother’s first. Of course, your mother is no slouch herself. How could she be, and have three beautiful daughters?

Her mother was attractive.

All attractive women turn you on.

Alice knew there’d been a thought drifting across her mind but she hadn’t been able to catch it before it disappeared in a wash of blue light. All she could think of was what Lizzy and her mother might be doing.

You don’t want to leave it too long. You’ll miss out on all the fun.

No! Alice repeated. She couldn’t do that to her mother.

They won’t know.

They wouldn’t. It would be so easy. She could reach into Lizzy’s head. Make her ignore anyone else in the room.

Almost without thinking Alice’s consciousness rushed down the link through the redhead’s candle.

Her breath was knocked out of her at the force of the lust radiating from the redhead. A breast loomed in front of Lizzy, full and ripe and…

Alice hurriedly dived out of her doll’s mind. But the image wouldn’t go away. She knew just what she’d seen through her dolls eyes.

What she could see again.

Too late to stop now, Angela laughed. And why deny yourself? If you want to be an owner, you need to learn how to play. They’re yours. To do with what you want. And you want to. I know. I can tell. You’re so hot for it. Can’t you just imagine it? Lizzy’s slipped down the bed now. She’s kissing just above your mother’s knee. God, I think Elaine’s going to explode. She looks so good, head back, throat exposed. Oh, she does have a nice neck. Maybe I’ll put her in a choker when she’s my doll. Something black and velvet with a pretty cameo. Maybe I’ll never let her take it off. But Lizzy isn’t looking at her neck. Her tongue’s gliding up your mother’s thigh. She tastes so good. And that Lizzy, oh you have a special one there. She looks amazing, naked, glistening. On fire. You better hurry. Oh, and take Mia. Unless you just want to use your fingers.

Alice bolted out of her chair, dragging her brunette doll with her and diving in the direction of the stairs. She took them two at a time, Mia stumbling behind her.

Alice burst through her mother’s door, then pulled up, expecting the two women on the bed to scream at her.

They didn’t notice her at all.

Oh, of course,

Her mother was just as Angela had described, her back arched, head back as she propped herself up on her elbows. Sweat beaded on her full breasts. Between her spread legs Lizzy was poised on all fours, gazing down at her prize.

That. That’s my mother’s pussy. Where I was. Where I could. Alice’s thoughts were glittering fragments. Beckoning her. She was all want and need and lust. She shouldn’t be looking at her mother’s cunt. Let alone wanting it.

But she did.

She did so much.

It was so wrong.

So hot.

Alice forced Mia to her knees in front of her. She didn’t have to say anything. Her doll knew exactly what to do, Alice’s fingers bunching in the brunette’s hair as Mia dived in.

At the same moment that Lizzy did.

Alice forced herself to watch. It was so hard. Mia knew exactly how to pleasure her. When to go fast. When to go slow. When to pause. When to swirl and nip at her clit.

Elaine was crying out as Lizzy did the same to her.

“Oh my God,” Elaine cried, falling back, her arms no longer able to support her, Alice’s mother’s hips thrusting up, offering herself to the redhead. Alice almost lost it as Elaine’s hands reached for her own breasts, her mother twisting and tugging her nipples.

“Oh God, Lizzy, please, just there, please.”

Maybe someday it would be Alice’s name her mother was crying out.

Lizzy stopped. Glancing up to grin at the older woman, Elaine moaning in frustration. Mia stopped as well.

Then the redhead and the brunette dived back in, twin cries of bliss filling the room, Alice cumming at the same moment her mother did.

“C-can I?” her mother asked hesitantly, still gasping for breath a few minutes later.

“Do you want to?” Lizzy asked slyly, one finger slowly circling a nipple.

“I do,” Alice’s mother nodded. “But I don’t know if I’ll be any good. You were amazing.”

“You’ll be fine,” the redhead assured the older woman.

Alice wanted to keep watching. This was her mother’s first time pleasuring another woman and she’d get to watch. But there was something she needed more than that.

She pulled Mia to the floor, flipping up her doll’s skirt as she pulled down the panties underneath.

Mia’s pussy glistened in front of her. That was what Alice needed. To be close to someone. To be pressed against them. To fill her senses with them. Her body was crying out for the joy of skin on skin. To hear someone cry out as she drowned them in bliss.

And if Mia was just her doll, would do whatever she was told, wasn’t even really a person any more, Alice told herself that that didn’t matter. Mia was hot and wet and oh so willing.

Mia’s pussy felt so good under her tongue, smooth and silky, a slice of heaven.

Even if it wasn’t the best.

Just for a moment an image of blonde hair and green eyes tormented her.

Alice pushed the image away. Mia was enough. Had to be enough. Mia would do anything she wanted. She had to forget Sandra.

Maybe one person wasn’t enough to make her forget.

Alice wasn’t sure where that thought had come from. Had it been her? Angela? It didn’t matter. It felt right. All she had to do was make Mia cum and then she and her doll could join the couple on the bed. Alice could take everything she wanted. Elaine and Lizzy would give it willingly.

That’s what dolls did.

Mia came, screaming Alice’s name.

She was good doll.

Alice rose to her feet, taking Mia by the hand.

The two women on the bed could see them now, their smiles welcoming, beckoning.

“Mum, you look good enough to eat,” Alice grinned.

(To be continued)