The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Apprenticeship

Part 25

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2021

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

“Does anyone want any more toast?” Elaine asked as she bustled around the kitchen the next morning.

“No,” Alice mumbled, refusing to look in her mother’s direction.

“I’ll have another piece, please,” Miss Lucas replied. She wasn’t Lizzy anymore. She was Miss Lucas, good teacher-doll.

That didn’t stop her staring hungrily at Alice’s mother.

“Oh, you do know how to eat,” Elaine quipped. “I mean we know that. After last night. Oh, um, sorry, I probably shouldn’t have said that. But you were so good. I thought I was going to melt.”

“Mum!” Ruth cried, Alice’s sister giving voice to the protest Alice was too-tongue tied to make.

“What’s the matter, dear?” Elaine huffed. “It’s not like you haven’t gone on about how good Lisa is with her tongue. I’ve lost count of the number of mornings I’ve sat here and listened to you extoll her technique. I think I’m allowed my turn. Elizabeth really knows her way around a woman.”

“Thank you, Elaine,” Miss Lucas acknowledged politely, hands primly clasped on her lap. “You were wonderful as well. Although I’m sure I wasn’t as good as Alice.”

Alice wanted the floor to open up and swallow her. Last night had been amazing, her and Mia and Miss Lucas and her mother. In her mother’s bed. For hours. She couldn’t believe how good her mother had tasted. How she’d cum, the pleasure arcing through her body, eating her mother out while Mia ate her out while Miss Lucas worshipped her tits. And in all the other combinations, the memories jumbling and whirling together, Alice’s pussy heating up.

Of course, that was helped by Mia’s fingers dancing over her panty-clad opening. The brunette, sensing her owner’s growing arousal, slipped out of her chair and under the table, kneeling before Alice. Gently she pushed her owner’s legs apart and moved her panties aside before laying a butterfly kiss on Alice’s slit.

Then she started using her tongue.

But it had been Alice’s Mother. That was so wrong. And hot. And hotly wrong. And wrongly hot. And. Alice shouldn’t have wanted it. It was something else Angela had done to her. Made her pussy so wet for her mother. Made her nipples so hard for the woman who had given birth to her. They were so hard now. She was losing herself in her desires, losing everything. She wanted her mother. Wanted her so bad. Wanted to hear her mother scream in passion. Wanted to hear her mother scream her name again as Alice’s tongue buried itself in her mother’s pussy.

Alice moaned, the sound of her own voice turning her on even more. She needed to suck the tits that had nursed her. Again. Needed to cum all over her mother’s face as Elaine’s tongue sank into her daughter’s pussy.

Like she’d done last night.

All attractive women turn you on.

Alice barely registered the thought. But her mother did turn her on. So much.

It didn’t help that Elaine had made breakfast dressed in only skimpy black lingerie, complete with garter belt and stockings, and matching glossy high heels.

I thought you’d appreciate it, Angela smirked. Little Lizzy-bell certainly seems to.

Alice didn’t want to look at her mother. Didn’t want to admit how turned on she was. Didn’t want to remember what they’d done.

But she did.

“Alice’s tongue is just so good,” Alice’s teacher-doll added. “You have to agree.”

“Oh, well, uh,” Elaine flustered. “She is my daughter. So I wouldn’t exactly be objective.”

“What?” Ruth cried, eyes wide and cheeks flushing. “You mean you and Alice? You? You?”

“Well, yes dear,” Elaine replied, leaning over as she put a plate heaped with fresh steaming bacon on the table. That the movement gave her daughters a good view down her cleavage was almost certainly not a coincidence. “Elizabeth is her doll, so it was only fair.”

“But, but,” Ruth spluttered, almost incoherent. “She’s younger than me! How could you? I should have gone first!”

Elaine frowned. “Oh. Oh dear. I suppose you do have a point. I’m sorry sweetie. That was thoughtless of me. I need to make it up to you. I could do it now, if you want. I could just make some room on the table, bend over and you could use that lovely tongue of yours on me. Or would you like me to make you cum first?”

Both of her daughters were speechless. Alice couldn’t believe what she was hearing. This wasn’t her mother.

Really? Angela scoffed. Isn’t she always good to you all? Trying to do what’s best for you? She loves you all so much. And isn’t this just a better way to show it? Mothers and daughters. They can be so close, can’t they? And don’t tell me you didn’t enjoy it.

Ruth’s eyes were roaming hungrily over her mother’s body. “Umm,” Alice’s elder sister hesitated, the options confounding her.

“Do make up your mind dear,” Elaine chided her middle child. “Elizabeth and the girls need to finish getting ready for school and I need to get to work. And I’m sure Miss Lucas will want some more time with me before we all go. Perhaps Alice as well. Or maybe some of your other dolls will dear? Would you like to watch your dolls and your mother together?”

Alice could barely breathe. The images were so hot. All of her dolls, using her mother, one after the other, Elaine just an object for sating their lusts, just there to be used and abused.

“What was the word?” Elaine frowned. “Oh, that’s it! I could be the house bike. Do they still say that?”

You’re doing this to her! Alice screamed. She’s not like this!

When she’s my doll, she’ll be anything I want her to be,Angela pointed out, the woman’s calm tone infuriating Alice. Maybe you’d like a doll that’s just there for the others to use? What about Melanie?

Alice could do that. She glanced at Melanie, her doll sitting next to Dawn, eyes wide as she took in the scene unfolding before her. Alice could sense Melanie’s arousal at the offer Alice’s mother had made, the brunette wondering where she’d be in the queue. It would be so easy for Alice to make Melanie want to be a doll who was just there for other dolls to get off with.

The idea was so hot.

Although maybe that was helped by the way Mia’s tongue was still probing Alice’s centre.

“God, I want you, Mum.” Ruth’s voice was dripping with need as Alice’s dark haired sister rose from the table, grabbing their mother and kissing her passionately. Alice watched, enthralled, as her mother and sister embraced, their bodies pressing together, Elaine groping her daughter’s arse as Ruth slipped a hand between their bodies to caress her mother’s breast.

Ruth broke the embrace, spinning their mother around and pushing her face-down on the table, a gasp of surprise escaping from Elaine’s lips.

She wasn’t resisting at all.

Not even when Ruth pushed her mother’s skimpy panties aside.

Alice was mesmerised as Ruth knelt behind their mother. Ruth paused, grinning in amazement at the bounty before her, lust colouring her features. Then the brunette dove in. Alice knew the moment Ruth’s tongue caressed their mother’s opening. She saw it on Elaine’s face. The catch of breath, the lips parting.

The satisfied moan.

“Oh, yes. Oh God, yes,” Elaine cried, squirming on the table.

Feel how much she wants this.

Alice was crushed back into her seat by the raw lust coursing through her mother. Elaine wanted this. She wanted her daughter’s tongue thrusting into her. Wanted to be impaled by it.

Lisa was behind Ruth, pressing herself to her girlfriend’s body, tongue tracing the curve of Ruth’s ear as her hands caressed Ruth’s tits while Ruth’s tongue explored her mother’s slit.

Alice couldn’t move, Mia’s tongue lapping away, slow, deep, strokes. She watched as Miss Lucas half-rose from her chair, leant over the table to kiss Elaine, tongues dancing.

Lust burnt through Alice, her nerves jangling in its wake. She was so close.

Not yet, Angela laughed. Let’s wind you up a little tighter.

Alice was drowning in the sensations, Mia’s tongue so agonisingly, maddeningly, slow. Lust spilled out of Alice, the blonde only vaguely aware as her other two dolls, Melanie and Dawn, fell out of their chairs, Melanie on the floor under Dawn, faces riveted on crotches. They flipped up each other’s school uniform skirts, yanked their partner’s panties down and dove in.

Alice cried out, her crest engulfing her. She could hear other voices, so many other orgasms matching hers.

As she came down Alice realised Ruth was driving their mother to another peak, Lisa urging her on.

“Stop it!” Alice cried. This wasn’t what she wanted. Her mother, her sister, everyone, debasing themselves.

As you say, dear, Angela smirked.

Alice watched, stunned, as the other women in the room ceased their amorous attentions to each other, blank looks on their faces as they lined up along one wall, none of them seeming to notice their dishevelled clothing and smeared makeup.

Alice hardly noticed as Mia emerged from under the table and joined them.

Didn’t you enjoy it dear?

Alice sat there, frozen. It took her a few moments to even form a thought. I just want my breakfast. I have to go to school. That was where Sandra would be. She had to deal with her rival.

I was just showing you what owning dolls can be.

It won’t be like this, Alice putting all the force she could into the thought. This wasn’t what she wanted. Not this orgy. Not her mother humiliating herself like this. I won’t do it. I’ll be good to them. I’ll be a good owner.

You just tell yourself that dear, Angela scoffed. But if that’s what you want.

Elaine stepped away from the wall, approached Alice. Alice could feel Angela’s control over her mother, a sensation that she could only call ‘blue’ issuing from Elaine in waves.

Her mother, blank faced and rigid, stopped next to Alice’s chair. Alice couldn’t move, she didn’t know what Angela was going to have her mother do.

Elaine’s hand rose, pressed the back of Alice’s neck.

Everything went black.

* * *

“Does anyone want any more toast?” Elaine asked as she bustled around the kitchen.

Alice blinked. She was sure that she just sensed Mia’s hand pulling away from her neck. Her head snapped around, glaring at the brunette, her doll again in her seat beside Alice.

Mia looked back innocently as she thrust her hands under her thighs.

“You dear?” Elaine asked Alice.

Her mother was dressed in one of her work skirt suits now. Her blouse was buttoned all the way up, makeup perfect. But Alice recognised the stockings. She was sure she knew what Elaine had on under those clothes.

She didn’t want to think about it.

Alice looked around wildly. Everyone else was chatting away, Miss Lucas reminding Melanie and Dawn about the next assignment that was due, Mia commenting how she’d already finished it. Ruth’s hand was gently covering one of Lisa’s, the two lovers coyly smiling at each other.

It was all so normal, everyone’s clothing in place, not a mark to be seen.

Is this more what you wanted? The smirk in Angela’s voice was so clear.

Alice didn’t dignify the question with a response.

When you’re an owner, it will be up to you. But I wonder how long you’ll be able to keep up a charade like this? When they are all so gorgeous. When you can have them dress how you want. Act how you want. Or you can play at being boringly normal. But it will be your decision. Not theirs.

Alice could barely breathe. She wanted her family back.

That’s if you win, of course.

* * *

Alice hesitated, looking up and down the corridor. The bell for the next class was going to go off at any moment. She knew she should try finding Sandra. Just confront the other girl. Have it out.

Something inside her didn’t want to.

She could have marched up to Sandra this morning, even before their first class. She’d spotted Sandra down the other end of the hall. Even through the press of the other students, Alice couldn’t miss her. She knew that body all too well, her eyes drawn to it.

Alice had told herself she’d do it. As soon as she saw Sandra she’d face up to her. Demand they settle it today.

But she hadn’t. Doing that would mean admitting that it was almost over. That they’d find out who would win. Which of them would be an owner.

And which would be a doll.

Something inside Alice baulked at the idea.

I have to do it, she told herself, not for the first time. Angela wasn’t going to give them forever. One of them was going to be a doll.

She didn’t want to it to be her. Not just because she didn’t want to be owned. But because she needed to take care of her family, her friends.

She’d be a good owner.

She had to be.

Even if that meant Sandra had to be a doll.

So now she had to find her, what? She wasn’t even sure what to call Sandra. Rival? Ex-girlfriend? Fellow would-be toy? Personal demon? She hated the other girl. Had hated her for years. But it wasn’t Sandra’s fault they were in this position.

Mulling over it wasn’t going to help.

She’s probably with Sophie, Alice decided, turning to set off in the direction of the table the pair had commandeered the last few days,

“Hah!” a familiar voice cried from behind her. “There you are! Trying to slink away?”

Alice spun to face her fellow blonde. She had to fight to stop her eyes tracing the curves of Sandra’s body, all too obvious in the blonde’s school uniform.

“I was looking for you,” Alice snapped.

“Well, you haven’t been trying very hard,” Sandra observed.

Alice’s body was a mess of knots and tensions. She wanted to walk over and slap the other girl. Or maybe kiss her. Long and hard and deep. Even though she hated Sandra she was so turned on.

Beautiful women turn you on.

Sandra was the most beautiful girl Alice knew.

She’d make such a good doll.

“Do you want this? Right now?” Alice demanded. It hadn’t been what she’d planned. But with Sandra right in front of her she could barely control herself.

“Oh?” Sandra grinned. “And miss class? Anyway, we don’t have much of an audience. Just Sophie.”

Alice hadn’t even noticed Sandra’s red-headed doll, the girl hovering behind her owner.

“When I take you,” Sandra continued, “I want all your dolls there. I want them to see who the real owner is. Maybe I’ll take them off you before I make you my doll. Make you watch them lick my shoes.”

“You’ll be licking mine,” Alice spat back.

“Really?” Sandra raised one perfect eyebrow. “I thought it was your arse you preferred me licking. What was it you said the last time? ‘Don’t stop, I’ll do anything’? Well, now it will be you licking my arse.”

Alice barely stopped herself smacking the other girl. “I’ve had enough. This afternoon. Basketball court. After school. Bring your dolls.” Alice could barely wait to see Sandra’s face when she found out who Miss Lucas really belonged to. “Then we’ll see who owns who.”

“It’s a date,” Sandra smirked before spinning and walking away.

Alice’s eyes were glued to Sandra’s arse as the other girl sashayed her way down the corridor.

* * *

“So what is going on between you and Sandra?” Tanya asked.

It wasn’t the first time Alice’s friend had asked the question. It wasn’t the fifth. Alice didn’t want to answer. Her eyes were glued to the clock, high up on the wall behind Miss Lucas. She watched as another minute ticked over. She wasn’t sure whether she wanted the clock to speed up or slow down.

“Come on, tell me. Please,” her friend whined.

“We’re sorting it out,” Alice mumbled. “I’m seeing her this afternoon.”

“Well, I hope you do sort it out,” Tanya huffed. “Do you need me there?”

“No!” Alice snapped, spinning around to stare at her friend. “I mean, seriously?” The last thing she wanted was Tanya anywhere near this.

Tanya gave an embarrassed shrug. “I suppose. You two probably want some privacy. But I heard Dawn saying something to Melanie about seeing you this afternoon, so I just thought…”

Alice realised she’d have to think of some way for them all to sneak away from her friend. A little push through Tanya’s candle should work. Send her friend home

“I don’t like it when you two argue. It’s not as much fun.”

“Don’t worry,” Alice reassured her friend. “After today we’ll probably never argue again. One way or another.”

* * *

Where the Hell is she? Alice thought sourly, glancing at the time on her phone before staring at the double doors, all peeling paint and mesh reinforced glass. It was just her and Mia and Melanie and Dawn. Waiting in the middle of the polished wooden floor of the schools’ basketball court. Alice wondered just how many feuds had been settled here.

This afternoon as going to see one more.

If Sandra ever arrived.

It was fifteen minutes since the last class had ended. Surely Sandra should have been here by now.

“She couldn’t have chickened out, could she?” Alice wasn’t sure what the faint sense of hope around that thought meant.

“She’s probably just trying to rattle you,” Mia opined. She was clever Mia-doll. The doll that was closest to the person she’d been. Before Alice had turned her into a thing.

“Don’t let her get to you,” the brunette continued. “And I keep telling you, I love being your possession. It turns me on so much.”

Close to the person she’d been. But not the same.

She could feel the joy at being owned flowing through all three of her dolls. Miss Lucas would feel the same, when her fourth doll arrived with Sandra.

If her rival ever bothered to show.

“Finally,” Alice huffed as the doors opened, Sandra sauntering through trailed by Sophie and Miss Lucas. “You savouring your last minutes of freedom?”

“As if,” Sandra snorted. “Maybe I was just giving you a chance to say goodbye to your dolls. Before you say hello as one of them.”

Alice rolled her eyes. “Do you have to sound like some cheap movie villain?”

“So what if I do?” Sandra spat, her icy calm breaking. “I’m going to make you suffer, you bitch. This is all your fault. This, me being gay, everything. Why did you give me that damn candle, anyway?”

Alice paused, just looking at Sandra. Even with fury etched in the girl’s features, the answer was obvious. “Because you’re the prettiest girl I know.” She tried to make it an accusation, chin raised and arms folded over her chest.

It came out more like a plea.

“Ha!” Sandra cried, spinning around and addressing the empty benches “Hear that? I’m the prettiest girl she knows.”

It was Alice’s turn to raise an eyebrow. “Don’t crow too much. You’d have done the same.”

Sandra glared at her, her lips moving but no sound coming out. Her shoulders slumped for a moment before she straightened. “Just means you’ll make a pretty little doll. Let’s finish this.”

“Why should we even bother?” Alice spat. “I’ve got more dolls than you. You won’t win.”

“Really?” Sandra laughed. “You need to rely on them? Can’t do it by yourself?”

“Of course I can,” Alice fumed. “I was always enough to do you. But just so you know. Lizzy, over here.” With a thought Alice flicked away the illusions she’d woven over Miss Lucas’ mind, the images disappearing in glittering colour before the pretty teacher obediently crossed the distance between the two girls and took up her place by Alice.

“What?” Sandra cried indignantly. “What the Hell? Get back here.” Alice could feel Sandra’s thoughts beating against the redhead’s mind. A few words and a wall, blue and strong stood between the redhead and her attacker.

Sandra looked Miss Lucas up and down before turning back to Alice. “Oh very clever. Bet you think you’re smart, don’t you? What is this, five versus two? Well, you’re wrong.” The blonde looked over her shoulder, back at the door. “Get in here!” she called.

The door swung open, Chloe and Lucy marching through, blank faced.

Sandra had two more dolls.

Alice could sense the candles in their backpacks. She didn’t have to see them to know the colour. Green. Jade green.

The same jade green as Sandra’s eyes.

The two girls weren’t just being controlled by the candles. They were dolls. Sandra’s dolls. Just things to be owned and played with.

“Aren’t they cute?” Sandra grinned. “And you should see Chloe and Sophie together. Such loving cousins. Oh, didn’t you used to hate dykes, Chloe?”

“I hate that word, Mistress,” Chloe spat. “But I love being gay. I always have. It’s only girls for me. Can I play with Sophie?”

“Be a good doll and shut up,” Sandra ordered her toy, the girl not saying another word. “I know, another blonde,” Sandra added, that comment directed at Alice. “What can I say? And I admit she’s not as cute as you. But she’s so damn fit. She can go for hours. And now she’s a doll that will never change.” Chloe’s expression remained totally blank as Sandra wandered behind her, feeling up the athletic girl’s arse. “If I want variety, there’s Lucy.” Sandra stroked the dark-skinned girl’s arm, Chloe’s friend not blinking, her expression just as blank as Sandra’s blonde doll’s. “Maybe I’ll let the two of them have first go at you. See if it is possible to break a doll.”

As one, the two girls turned hungry looks in Alice’s direction.

Alice couldn’t stop a shiver shooting through her, but she wasn’t showing her rival that. “Now who needs her dolls? And you still don’t have as many as me.”

“I can make them fast,” Sandra shrugged. “Gave this pair their candles two days ago after school and they were dolls before I let them go home. I have to admit your trick with Miss Lucas was good though. I wasn’t expecting that. I’ll make sure to get you to teach me how you did it. But I don’t need them to take you down. I just wanted to make sure your dolls didn’t get in the way. And you think yours outnumber mine? Think again. You’re on!”

Once again Sandra turned to look at the entrance, the door opening again.

A pit opened in Alice’s stomach. So vast it threatened to swallow her.

“Say hello to my latest doll,” Sandra smirked, as Tanya joined them, the girl smiling shyly.

“She’s so cute,” Sandra grinned, before embracing Alice’s friend and sinking into a passionate kiss. “Eager too.”

Alice couldn’t take her eyes off the pair, Tanya moaning, eye lids fluttering as Sandra ravaged her mouth. No, no, no. It wasn’t real. It couldn’t be happening. She’d tried to keep Tanya out of this, as much as she could.

Desperately Alice flung her thoughts at her friend, through the candle Sandra had made for Tanya. Sandra had to be bluffing. She couldn’t have turned Tanya into a doll, she had to just be controlling the girl. Tanya had seemed so normal, just a few minutes ago, as they’d said goodbye after class.

I’m Sandra’s doll. I love being a doll. It turns me on so much. I’m just a possession. Nothing but a toy. It’s the best thing that ever happened to me.

No, Alice wailed as Tanya’s thoughts washed over her

I’m a doll. That’s what Tanya was thinking, deep in the foundations of her mind.

That was what she was.

All she’d ever be.

Everything else about her was gone, replaced by whatever her owner wanted.

“You Bitch! You scheming fucking bitch!” Alice’s hands had curled into fists, her fingernails cutting into her palms.

“You’re not the only one who can play tricks,” Sandra smirked. “You didn’t even notice today, did you? You spent most of the day with her and you didn’t even notice that she wasn’t a person any more. But then, she was most of the way there after what we’d both done to her. I did her yesterday. She was easy.”

Alice flung her thoughts at Sandra, through the blue candle, the one that matched hers, the one Angela had made. Into Sandra’s mind. Her rival staggered back, away from Tanya.

“You stay away from her!” Alice cried, advancing. Even if she couldn’t fix Tanya, she could keep Sandra away from her friend.

Or the toy her friend had become.

“I hate you!” Alice cried, lashing Sandra again.

“And I hate you!” the other blonde shot back, the muscles in her neck corded ropes as she glared at Alice.

Who fell back as Sandra’s thoughts struck at her. Alice could see lines between them, green and blue, flickering and twisting.

“Lucy, Chloe, get her,” Sandra ordered.

Alice knew her concentration wouldn’t last if the two girls attacked her. But Sandra was concentrating on them, just for a moment she’d left her other dolls unguarded.

Sophie, Alice commanded, riding the line down Sophie’s green candle. Your cousin, you want your cousin. Sophie might be Sandra’s doll, but her defences over the girl were weak, not enough for Alice to take Sophie over, but enough for this. There was a twinge of guilt in Alice at using the girl like that. But it was the easiest thing to do. She could sense the desires Sandra had planted in both cousins, strong and hot and oh so twisted, incestuous need curling through both of them.

“Chloe,” Sophie called, pouting and running her hands over her hips “Do you want to play? Please can we play? Please?”

Sophie’s nipples were so hard, her attention fixed on her cousin, raw desire pulsing through her. Alice took that, drew it with her. Plunged it into Sophie’s cousin.

There was a crack in the defences Sandra had over Chloe. Alice rode it in, lighting embers of desire into roaring flames, twinning it with the passion she’d pulled from Sophie. Fires rose in both girls, hot, desperate, need. Chloe turned, leaping on her cousin and tearing at her clothes, the two girls falling to the floor, hands and mouths everywhere.

That left Lucy.

For a moment Alice thought about Tanya. But even with everything she wouldn’t do that to her friend.

Elizabeth!

Miss Lucas stepped in front of Lucy.

“Lucy Reardon!” the teacher snapped, the dark-skinned girl pulling up short. “What are you doing? Is this any way for a student to behave? Let me show you.”

Miss Lucas wrapped her arms around her student’s neck, pulling her into a kiss. Alice could sense Sandra trying to break through the defences she’d placed around the redheaded teacher’s mind, trying to re-establish control, as Lucy tried to break out of her teacher’s embrace.

Alice wasn’t letting that happen, forcing her way into Lucy’s mind, dampening every light she could find except for those that fed into the girl’s lust

One of Miss Lucas’ hands was under Lucy’s skirt now, the girl moaning and quivering.

“Let them play,” Sandra announced in disgust. “I don’t need them to get you!”

“You might be able to take them quick but you can’t defend them as well as I can,” Alice chortled as the two girls circled each other. “So who does that make the better owner?”

Sandra glared at her. The room exploded into light, Sandra sending her thoughts everywhere.

Alice gasped, threw up what defences she could.

As her senses cleared she could hear moans from Melanie and Dawn, a quick glance revealing the pair on the floor, already half-naked.

“How?” Alice gasped. She was sure she’d had all her dolls protected.

“They might be your dolls,” Sandra smirked. “But they were my friends. I know them better than you. I know what makes them drip.”

Alice simply glared back at her rival. She could tell how wet her dolls were. How much they were drowning in lust.

“Still just you and me though,” she smiled. “You were the one who told your dolls to get me. You were the one who couldn’t take me alone.”

“Really?” Sandra shrugged, examining her nails before glancing around the room. The three couples were still deep in their passionate embrace. “Tell you what. Let’s let Mia and Tanya have some fun. Then it will just be you and me.”

Alice wanted to say no. Even though it was too late for Tanya Alice could still try to protect her. But if she kept trying to protect both Mia and Tanya while Sandra just went for her then she just might lose.

She didn’t want to do it.

She knew she had to.

Even as she hated Sandra for it.

“Whatever,” Alice spat. “Mia. Go enjoy yourself with Tanya. Be nice to her though.”

Sandra laughed. “Oh, that’s rich. They’re toys. Tanya. Do whatever Mia wants. You’re just there for her to use.”

Alice screamed, even as Mia advanced on Tanya, Alice’s friend looking at the brunette all meek and doe-eyed. This wasn’t fair. This wasn’t right. It wasn’t what she wanted.

“I hate you,” she cried, her thoughts lashing at Sandra, her rival falling back. “I’ve always hated you. You stuck-up arrogant bitch.” Blue light was swirling around her, swirling around Sandra. Sandra tried to strike back, but the blue light swallowed her green. “You think you’re better than me. You think you’re better than everyone. You didn’t have to do this to Tanya. She was my friend.”

Alice pushed harder, rode the line from Sandra’s candle into her rival’s mind, Sandra’s defences crumbling.

Sandra stumbled, tripped and fell. She tried to rise, but Alice wouldn’t let her, her thoughts holding the other girl down, the light making sparkling ropes around her arms and legs.

Sandra pulled at the ropes, her limbs and her thoughts both vainly struggling against them. The she stopped, and looked up at Alice, her chin raised defiantly even as she lay on the ground. “Do it then. Just do it.”

Alice wanted to. Make Sandra her doll. Wanted to take her revenge. For everything Sandra had done.

Sandra was vulnerable, her mind open, body held. She could take Sandra now. Start making her a doll. The girl, that gorgeous body, would be hers.

Alice knew that body.

Knew those green eyes that were staring defiantly at her. Knew the spirit still glowing there.

She could crush Sandra’s spirit. Take everything from her. Make her a toy like all the rest.

She could remember everything they’d done. Everything they’d felt for each other.

She wanted to blame Sandra. Blame her for everything. But even with what Sandra had done to Tanya, it wasn’t Sandra’s fault. It was Angela’s.

Something about making Sandra into a doll felt wrong. She’d be able to kiss Sandra then. Lose herself in Sandra again. But it wouldn’t be the same. Not like it had been.

She could remember all the time they’d spent together. The real time. After Angela made them fall in love.

Even though it had been fake something about those memories seemed so right.

Sandra was lying there, still glaring up at her. But there was something else in those green eyes not just defiance and hate. But something else as well. At least Alice thought there might be.

She had to hope there was.

Alice pushed her thoughts deep into Sandra’s mind, blue light glittering through the green.

She could feel the hate Sandra felt for her, the girl’s rage and anger. The emotions matching hers. But she could sense other things as well. She could sense Sandra’s memories, of their time together. So many memories. Of them in bed together. Of them holding hands. Talking. Laughing. Real memories. Even if the emotions hadn’t been real.

Sandra was still struggling to fight back.

She didn’t want to be a doll.

Something in Alice couldn’t make her into one.

She pushed further, deeper into Sandra’s mind, into the dark place at the back of the girl’s thoughts. She bundled something up. Left it there.

It had to be enough.

Then she withdrew, doing the best she could to make it look like Sandra’s thoughts fought her out.

Alice fell to her knees, released the bonds around her rival.

“You win,” she whispered. “I’ll be your doll.”

(To be continued)