The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Apprenticeship

Part 26

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2021

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

“Lick!” Sandra commanded. “I want my shoes to shine!”

Alice didn’t know where she was. Didn’t know when it was. It might have been the same day. It might have been weeks later.

It didn’t matter.

She fell to the floor, hands and knees. She couldn’t do anything else. Her head was all warm and fluffy and filled with green.

The jade green of Sandra’s eyes.

That wonderful green fog left so little room for anything else.

Alice began to lick at Sandra’s black school shoes, slow, determined strokes of her tongue across the leather.

She’d been given an order.

It felt so good to obey. It made her head feel even warmer and fluffier. Her centre didn’t feel fluffy. It felt hot and tingly and so very, very, nice.

She was obeying.

“That’s all very well, dear,” Angela huffed, the words washing over Alice. The older blonde was leaning against an expensive lounge, her arms crossed. So they weren’t at the basketball court anymore. Not that it mattered to Alice. “But you really should make her your doll. Not just play at it.”

“I will,” Sandra snapped in return. “But I want her to suffer first. I want that little bit inside her to know what’s happening.”

I want to be her doll. Sandra was so pretty. So beautiful. And Alice was pretty. Alice knew that. It was one of the few thoughts left in her fluffy head.

She could be Sandra’s pretty little doll.

I want to be her doll. The thought kept repeating over and over as Alice licked. She didn’t know where it had come from. She didn’t even think about it. That level of self-reflection was beyond her, lost and buried like so much else that she’d been.

She kept licking.

Sandra’s shoes were shining.

“Go wash your mouth out,” Sandra ordered. “Then you can start on my legs.”

Alice may not have known where they were, but she knew where a bathroom was. Sandra had put that knowledge in her pretty, empty, head.

Sandra wasn’t just beautiful.

She was kind.

In the bathroom Alice looked at herself in the mirror. She was wearing a school uniform. Maybe it was hers. She did look so pretty in it. It was the same uniform Sandra was wearing. A memory flickered across Alice’s mind. Of her and Sandra at the basketball court. They’d been fighting. Maybe it was still the same day.

That couldn’t be right. She wouldn’t fight Sandra. Maybe Sandra had put her in the outfit. Alice wondered if she was meant to be Sandra’s school-girl doll.

That’s one of the things you’ll be, Sandra’s voice snickered. Sandra’s voice was in Alice’s head. Hearing Sandra’s voice was so good, warm and comforting, like a snuggly blanket wrapped around her. When you’re my doll. You do want to be my doll, don’t you, Alice? There was a smirk behind that question.

Just for a moment the fog in Alice’s head cleared. She could remember what it meant to be a doll. Dolls weren’t people. They were possessions.

They were owned.

Something in Alice rebelled at thought of that happening to her.

Then the green fog rolled back.

Of course I want to be your doll, Sandra, Alice smiled. I’ll be your pretty little doll.

Alice made her way back to where Sandra was. Wherever they were, it was big. And old. There was something familiar about it, something that said that maybe Alice had been there before.

Her head couldn’t hold the thought. Dolls didn’t worry about things like that.

Even if she wasn’t a doll.

Yet.

Sandra and Angela were still arguing when Alice returned to the room where she’d licked Sandra’s shoes.

“You’re the one who was crowing about how fast she makes dolls,” Angela huffed, arms crossed, looking so elegant in her designer dress. Maybe Sandra would let Alice look that elegant, sometimes, when she was Sandra’s doll. She could be elegant Alice, beautiful and poised.

For her owner.

She’d be whatever her owner wanted her to be.

“I can,” Sandra shot back. “I’ve already shown you that. So why do I need to do it again? I can draw it out, too.”

The older woman looked at Sandra doubtfully for a moment, then shook her head. “Well, she’s yours now.”

“That’s right,” Sandra insisted. “Mine! So I won! When are you going to start teaching me more things? Like that trick she pulled with Miss Lucas?”

Alice frowned, just a little. That name meant something to her. There was a faint image in her head. Of a pretty redhead. Who’d been her doll.

That couldn’t be right.

Alice was going to be Sandra’s doll. Dolls didn’t have dolls.

That was just silly.

“Well, you did win,” Angela allowed. “To be honest I thought Alice would. But you did. So I’ll hold up my end of the bargain.”

The discussion soon left Alice behind. Lights and thoughts and minds and ideas she couldn’t comprehend. There was a little thought that maybe she could have, once. But not now.

Start licking my legs.

That was what Alice wanted. An order. Sandra giving her orders was what Alice lived for. What she was for. They made her nipples tighten and her insides go all funny and, and…

Being given an order turned her on.

Alice was so turned on.

She knelt down in front of Sandra, gently lifted one of the taller blonde’s legs and slowly licked her way up that gorgeous calf, arcs of pleasure radiating from her tongue, shooting down her spine to burst in her centre.

It didn’t matter what Angela and Sandra were talking about. That wasn’t for Alice. Alice loved licking Sandra’s leg.

She loved anything Sandra told her to do.

Vaguely Alice could remember other times. When she’d licked Sandra’s leg. When she’d licked so many parts of Sandra. And kissed. And touched. And done so many other things.

Sandra was so beautiful.

Had she been obeying Sandra then?

Alice wasn’t sure. Her thoughts were so muddled. But something told her that she hadn’t been obeying Sandra then. That they’d been in love and they’d…

That was wrong.

They weren’t in love.

Something curled inside Alice. Something that wanted to scream. Something that wanted to beg Alice not to do this.

Alice ignored it. Dolls shouldn’t think like that.

It would be so much better when she was really a doll. She wouldn’t have to think anything at all then, except what Sandra told her to think.

Even if she wasn’t a doll yet, Sandra owned her. Sandra wouldn’t be in love with something she owned.

But of course Alice loved Sandra.

That was what a good doll would do.

* * *

She’s so beautiful.

It was the first thought Alice had had for some time.

Alice was a couple of steps behind Sandra, following the other girl, her eyes fixed on Sandra’s arse.

Sandra’s arse was gorgeous. Alice could remember worshipping that arse.

She’d worship any part of Sandra.

They were at school now. Alice couldn’t remember how they’d got there. She knew that she’d already attended some classes. And between them followed along behind Sandra, her eyes never leaving the other blonde’s rear.

Alice didn’t remember being in the classes. But she knew she’d been in them. Sandra let her know that. Let her know that Alice had sat there, an attentive smile on her face but not a single thought in her pretty head. She’d looked like she was paying attention. Putting her hand up, answering questions.

It had been Sandra speaking through her. Sandra’s words, Alice just a puppet for her to play with, mindless, empty.

She was a toy for Sandra to play with. It felt so right.

You’re going to be my doll, Sandra declared as they headed to their next class.

I’m going to be your doll, Alice confirmed, never taking her eyes from Sandra’s arse, the swish of the taller blonde’s short, pleated skirt was like teasing fingers over Alice’s clit, her arousal spiking higher and higher. But she wouldn’t cum.

Sandra would tell her when she was allowed to cum.

You’ll do anything I say, Sandra told her.

I’ll do anything you say. Alice was allowed to think that. It was true.

Doesn’t matter what. No matter how horrible, how humiliating, you’ll do it. Sandra spat.

It doesn’t matter what, Alice repeated back to her owner. No matter how horrible, how humiliating, I’ll do it.

God, you’re pathetic, Sandra snarled. Who’s so high and mighty now? Don’t answer, stop thinking.

Every thought vanished from Alice’s head. She simply followed along behind Sandra, like a puppet on a string, her eyes never leaving the other girl’s arse.

* * *

The next time Sandra allowed Alice to think again they were still in school. They were all seated around a table, eating lunch. Well everyone was, except Alice.

Sandra was sitting in the middle of one side of the table. Around the table were Dawn and Melanie and Mia and Tanya and Sophie and Chloe and Lucy. All the other girls had their eyes fixed on Sandra. Alice could see the awe, the worship, in their eyes.

She understood that. Sandra owned them. They were all Sandra’s dolls. The only one missing was Miss Lucas. But the redheaded teacher-doll passed by occasionally, monitoring the students. Every time she did, Alice could see the limpid smile the teacher-doll gave her owner.

Miss Lucas was so beautiful.

She ignored Alice.

Alice wasn’t just standing there though.

She had a job to do.

“Open my drink, Alice,” Chloe ordered, a scornful smile on the athletic doll’s face.

Alice scampered to obey. She was there to obey any order the girls gave her. That was what Sandra had told her. She was the servant of toys. She was less than them.

A thought crept into her head. She didn’t know where it was from. Some of them had been her dolls. She’d owned them. Once, she’d been the one giving them orders.

Not anymore. She didn’t deserve to own anything. She was happy being ordered around.

It was all Alice wanted. Sandra owned these dolls. Taking orders from them was like taking orders from Sandra.

And that was heaven, bliss. Everything she needed. Everything she could ever want.

It turned her on so much.

She was almost dripping.

“Unwrap my sandwich.” That was Dawn. Carefully Alice pulled the plastic back, making sure not to touch the sandwich itself. She couldn’t take too long though. Melanie wanted her lunch unwrapped as well and Sophie wanted a packet of crisps and Lucy wanted an energy drink and Tanya wanted a cola.

Even Tanya was giving her orders, Tanya who’d been her friend. But they weren’t friends anymore. Or, if they were, it was only as much as dolls could be friends. Dolls were friends if their owner decided that they were.

Sandra would tell Alice if Tanya was still her friend.

When Sandra really made Alice into her doll.

Alice was so looking forward to that.

But for now she had orders to obey.

Alice hurried off to the vending machines, slipping her coins into the slot. Except it wasn’t really her money. Sandra owned her, so it was really Sandra’s money.

Sandra owned everything about her.

That thought turned Alice on even more, her centre warm and wet and slippery.

Just like her head was warm and wet and slippery, ready for anything Sandra wanted to put in it.

The girls were all laughing and gossiping when she returned with the orders. They weren’t all looking at Sandra anymore. To anyone watching they would have looked like a normal group of school girls.

Alice knew that they weren’t. Whatever they were doing, whatever they were, it was what Sandra had told them to be.

Carefully she placed the items in front of each girl. Alice was so good at carrying out her orders. She had to be.

It was all she had.

None of the girls acknowledged her.

“Could you put my rubbish in the bin, please, Alice?” That was Mia. Alice gave a start. None of the other girls had said ‘please’ or ‘thank you’ or anything like that. Not even Tanya, who had been her friend. Alice glanced at Mia. The brunette doll looked at her with something almost like pity.

Alice didn’t need to be pitied

She was happy.

She was obeying.

* * *

Alice was allowed to keep thinking after lunch, as they made their way to their next class.

Her eyes were fixed on Sandra’s arse. That was what Sandra had told her to do.

It was so good staring at Sandra’s arse. Sandra’s arse was so beautiful.

Sandra stopped and spun around to face her. Alice scurried to get behind Sandra again. Maybe Sandra was testing her.

Alice would show her owner just how good she was at obeying.

“Oh, for fuck’s sake,” Sandra hissed. “Just stand there.”

Alice could do that. It was an order.

Sandra glared angrily at Alice, the shorter girl captivated by Sandra’s beautiful green eyes. But however beautiful those eyes, Alice quivered. Her owner was unhappy. Had she done something wrong?

“Didn’t that mean anything to you?” Sandra snarled.

Alice didn’t know what Sandra meant. Thinking was so hard, with the way her head was warm and fluffy and drowning in a green fog.

Sandra’s eyes were so green.

“The way I had you obey them?” Sandra eyes’ pierced Alice to her core. “You had to do anything they said. Even the ones who were your dolls. Your toys. Didn’t you hate that?”

Of course Alice didn’t hate it. Sandra had told her to obey them.

So that’s what she’d done.

Alice loved to obey.

“Damn it,” Sandra huffed. “You’re pathetic.” Then the taller blonde smiled. Thin and calculating.

Alice didn’t mind. She loved it when her owner smiled.

“Come on,” Sandra ordered. “I’ve got another idea.”

The taller blonde spun around again and strode off down the hallway.

Happily, Alice followed her. She had an order to obey.

And she could stare at Sandra’s arse again.

Inside the classroom all the students were heading for their seats.

“Not you,” Sandra ordered Alice.

Miss Lucas, because that’s whose class it was, gave Sandra a questioning look. Then she looked away. Sandra must have given her an order.

Of course Miss Lucas obeyed it, whatever it was. She was Sandra’s doll now.

Go stand behind her, Sandra ordered Alice.

Dutifully, Alice followed her order. Miss Lucas was standing out the front of the class, next to her desk. Even from behind Miss Lucas was gorgeous, her red hair spilling over her shoulders, her tight clothes showing off her curves, her short skirt displaying her legs so wonderfully well.

It wasn’t the sort of outfit Miss Lucas normally wore. Still professional, just, but far more revealing than usual.

It must be something Sandra had told her to wear.

Kneel, Sandra ordered.

Alice knelt.

Pull down her panties.

Alice didn’t hesitate. It didn’t matter that all her classmates were there.

She’d been given an order.

She was so turned on.

Miss Lucas’ black silk panties were soon bunched around her shoes.

Lick her arse. I want you eating her arse for the whole fucking lesson.

Alice dove in, her head underneath Miss Lucas’ short skirt. Miss Lucas had such a great arse. Alice had to worship that arse. It was what her owner had told her to do. Alice laid delicate kisses on Miss Lucas’s buttocks, her breath catching at the feel of the smooth skin under her lips.

She felt a quiver shoot through the redhead as her tongue circled her teacher’s puckered opening. The tip of Alice’s tongue pushed at that oh-so-private place, so tight, so delicious, tiny thrusts, gentle, teasing. Alice’s eyelids fluttered as her tongue forced its way in, Miss Lucas gasping in surprise.

God, look at you, Sandra’s voice was so scornful, but Alice didn’t mind. She as obeying. On your knees, eating our teacher’s arse in front of everyone. They have to see you. What a little slut you are.

If Sandra wanted her to be a slut, then that’s what Alice would be.

Until Sandra told her to be something different.

Take off your blouse and bra.

Alice could do that. She could do it without removing her tongue from deep within Miss Lucas’ arse. Even as the redhead came, hips bucking from Alice’s ministrations, Alice slipped her blouse and bra off.

Her tongue never left Miss Lucas’ arse.

Fuck, you’re half-naked, Sandra was almost yelling at her. I can see your nipples from here. How turned on are you? Doesn’t this mean anything to you?

Alice knew what it meant. It meant that she was obeying.

Pull her skirt down, Sandra ordered a few minutes later. Play with her clit and pussy. I want her cumming every few minutes. That’s all you are. A toy to make your teacher cum.

Alice did as she was told, Miss Lucas’ skirt slipping to the floor, joining the teacher’s panties. Eagerly Alice’s hands reached for her teacher’s centre, delicate fingers of one hand playing at Miss Lucas’ clit, the other stroking the woman’s denuded skin, teasing the redhead’s labia before thrusting inside, matching the probing of Alice’s tongue.

Miss Lucas was so wet, even as she continued giving her class. She was obeying her orders, just like Alice was.

Alice was wet, too.

She was obeying.

She was a toy to make her teacher cum.

It didn’t take a few minutes for Miss Lucas’ next crest to arrive, the redhead having to grab hold of her desk to stay upright, her knees buckling under Alice’s ministrations.

Should I let everyone remember this? Sandra screamed in Alice’s head as Miss Lucas came again. What a little slut you are? That you’re just a plaything? A toy? Maybe next time I’ll have you go around everyone in the class. Even the boys.

Much as she hated the idea of doing anything sexual with a man Alice would do it if Sandra ordered her to.

She’d be obeying.

Don’t you hate this? Sandra screamed again. This has to be the last thing you ever wanted to do!

It wasn’t. Sandra had told her to do it.

So of course Alice wanted to do it.

Miss Lucas came again.

Alice was obeying so well.

* * *

“I know what I did wrong,” Sandra muttered, half to herself. There was a frazzled, distracted look to the blonde, her eyes bright.

She still looked so gorgeous to Alice.

Alice didn’t know how much later it was. Or even if it was the same day. Sandra had shut her thoughts down at the end of Miss Lucas’ class.

Miss Lucas had cum so many times.

They were in the storeroom where they’d spent so much time after school, playing with their dolls.

“You always liked Miss Lucas,” Sandra continued, still muttering. “So why wouldn’t you want to eat her arse? I’d eat her arse. Well, I have. It’s a great arse. Not in front of everyone, but even so. I know what you need.”

Alice would take anything her owner would give her.

“Strip,” Sandra commanded.

Alice hurried to obey, clothes and shoes and underwear discarded in her careless rush. Sandra hadn’t given her any particular orders, nothing about teasing or tempting or putting on a show. Nervous energy radiated from the taller blonde, so Alice simply obeyed her order as quickly as possible.

She hoped her owner liked her naked body.

Sandra hardly gave her a glance.

Alice didn’t mind.

She’d obeyed.

“Get in here you two,” Sandra yelled.

The door to the storeroom opened and Chloe and Lucy trooped in, the two girls blank-faced, stopping side by side standing at attention.

“Show her what you’ve got,” Sandra snapped.

Like wind-up toys the two girls’ hands dropped in unison to their skirts, unzipped the pleated garments and let them fall to the floor.

The two girls were wearing the biggest strap-ons Alice had ever seen, thick and long, curving up menacingly.

“Remember what I said?” Sandra gloated. “About seeing whether a toy could be broken? Well, we’re going to find out. You hated this pair, right? Really hated them. Well, now you’re just their plaything.” She turned to her two athletic toys. “Fuck her. Break her. I want to hear her scream.”

Animation returned to the faces of the two dolls, Chloe and Lucy shooting cold, malicious, smiles in Alice’s direction.

Alice didn’t mind. Even if a small part of her, deep in her mind, quivered in fear, the rest of her ignored it.

This was what her owner wanted.

Chloe advanced on her, the blonde pushing Alice roughly to the floor. Lucy grabbed one leg, pinning it down, Chloe pushing the other one aside.

Alice did scream as the strap-on tore into her. Even if this was what her owner wanted, even if she was so wet from obeying her owner, she’d never had anything in her as large as that strap-on. She was impaled. It was stretching her so wide she thought she was going to burst.

And anyway, her owner had said she wanted to hear Alice scream.

Chloe wasn’t gentle, pulling out and thrusting in, over and over, slamming into Alice.

“Think you’re so smart now?” the athletic girl snarled down at Alice, thrusting again, hard, so hard, Alice crying out at the intrusion that felt like it was ripping her apart. “You’re just our little cunt toy.”

Alice didn’t say anything. It didn’t matter how much this hurt, this was what her owner wanted. Having this happen was still obeying.

If Sandra wanted her ruined, then that was what Alice wanted.

Obeying turned her on.

Alice was almost cumming as Chloe’s strap-on thrust deeply into her, further than anything had ever been inside her.

Oh no, you don’t, Sandra told her sharply, locking Alice’s orgasm away, tantalisingly just out of reach as Chloe thrust into her again and again, Alice’s back arching as she screamed in pain and frustration, impaled on that strap-on over and over again.

That’s right, scream. Don’t you hate this?

Despite the pain Alice couldn’t hate anything her owner wanted her to do.

“I want my turn,” Lucy demanded.

Chloe glared up at her friend, pausing, the strap-on buried deep inside, Alice lying there in a pool of her own sweat and juices. “You can take her arse,” the blonde toy snapped.

“Well pull out and let me get some lube,” the dark-skinned girl huffed.

“Why bother?” Chloe asked.

“Something this big?” Lucy scoffed. “I’d never get it in.”

“Alright,” her blonde friend huffed, pulling out before roughly rolling Alice onto her stomach.

Alice just lay there, breathing heavily, sure that her pussy was gaping open from the punishment it had received. She gasped as Lucy straddled her, the other girl’s weight holding her down as the Lucy ran her strap-on across Alice’s dripping labia.

“I’m going to fuck your arse,” the dark-skinned girl hissed into Alice’s ear, the friction of the strap-on making Alice squirm. “I’m going to fuck it so hard. And your pussy is lubing me up for it. What a slut. Your pussy wants me to fuck your arse. What sort of a pussy is that? Does it want to be just a lube dispenser? Maybe you like it up the arse more than you like it in your pussy? Is that right Alice? You like a big strong girl destroying your arse?”

Alice wanted whatever her owner told her she wanted.

She screamed as Lucy plunged into her. She’d never felt anything like this. She was being split apart, ripping, searing, pain radiating from her arse, screaming down her nerves. She was never going to be able to take this.

She screamed again, Lucy pulling out and before thrusting deeper, pain flaming through Alice.

She was never going to be able to do this. It was too much. She…

She was obeying.

This was what Sandra wanted. What her owner wanted.

She was so turned on, as that strap-on buried itself ever deeper in her arse.

The pain didn’t matter if she was obeying.

What’s wrong with you? Sandra screamed.

There was nothing wrong with Alice. She was obeying.

“Maybe Sandra will let us do this again,” Lucy smirked, thrusting back into Alice, pain and pleasure mixing in the blonde until she didn’t know where one stopped and the other began. “Just take you whenever we want. These dildos are so big they’ll ruin you for anything else. Maybe they’ll make it so this is the only thing you can feel.”

“Both of you at once,” Sandra ordered curtly.

Alice was pulled on to her side, still impaled on the strap-on up her arse, Lucy’s arms around her, squeezing the breath out her, squashing her tits. She was held as tight to the other girl as the strap-on was. That made sense. She was a toy, just like the strap-on was.

Alice’s head flung back, a wordless scream escaping her lips, as Chloe thrust back into her pussy. She’d never been this full. She could swear she could feel the two strap-ons meeting inside her. Her arms and legs flopped in response to the thrusts, wracking aches spreading through her, riding the pain, that searing pain that was almost all she was now. Was it Lucy in front of her now? Had the two swapped over? Alice wasn’t sure, she could hardly see. All she could feel was the agony searing through her body and the thrusts over and over again, into her pussy, into her arse.

She could feel how slippery the floor was underneath her, sweat and juices, as Chloe took her from behind, Alice deep-throating Lucy’s strap-on. She was so turned on. Lucy and Chloe had cum so many times.

Even without a strap-on in it her arse screamed in agony. There was probably her blood on the floor as well.

“Don’t you hate this?” Sandra screamed as Lucy pulled out, the dark skinned girl grabbing Alice’s tits, mauling them. “I can hear you screaming. Aren’t you angry? Afraid?”

Alice wasn’t sure what to say. If she could say anything. Which she didn’t think she could, her throat raw from her screams. Her owner had asked her questions, not told her to be angry or afraid.

She was obeying. She was so turned on. She wanted to cum. Wanted it so bad. But the pain, not being able to cum, they didn’t mean anything, not really.

Not when she was following her orders.

Alice was thrown on to her side again, her world dissolving in sharp, painful sparks, as the dildos thrust deep into her arse and pussy, the fingernails of whoever was in front of her slicing into her tits.

The last thing Alice heard before she blacked out was Sandra screaming “Why won’t you fight back?”

* * *

“God, do you know how long it’s taken me to put you back together?” Sandra huffed.

Alice blinked. She. She was sitting down. She didn’t feel any pain. Her owner must have taken the pain away. Healed her. That was what Sandra meant.

Sandra was so kind.

“The lecture I got from Angela,” Sandra rolled her eyes as she stood up. “ ‘If you break your toys you don’t have them any more’. Well, duh. But then I thought, well, you are a toy. So you’ll let me do whatever I want to you. So I need to try something different. See?”

Sandra stepped out from in front of Alice. Alice could see where she was now. She was home, in her mother’s bedroom.

It wasn’t her mother on the bed.

It was Tanya, Alice’s friend tied naked and spreadeagled on the bed. Tanya was staring blankly at the ceiling. There was something covering her mouth, a leather strap, hot pink, circling the girl’s head

It’s a dildo gag, Sandra informed her.

Alice could see how turned on her friend was, Tanya’s nipples taught and dew beading her denuded opening, so vulnerable between her lewdly spread legs.

“You just sit there,” Sandra beamed, before prancing over to the bedroom door.

“Say hello to your sister,” Sandra ordered.

Nichole, Alice’s eldest sister, was standing in the doorway. Naked, except for the strap-on she wore, just as big as those Chloe and Lucy had used.

“Hello,” the two sisters said in unison. They’d been given an order. They were obeying.

“I borrowed her from Angela,” Sandra explained. “She’s not the only one. I’ve got them all lined up out there. Your mother, Ruth, all my dolls. They’re going to take turns fucking Tanya. They won’t stop. The whole night. What do you think of that?”

There was a desperation about Sandra, her eyes unnaturally bright. It didn’t matter. Alice knew that her owner wanted her to answer.

“They’re obeying,” she replied. “They’re lucky to have you as an owner.”

“Lucky?” Sandra shrieked, storming over to shake Alice by the shoulders. “Lucky? I’m going to get them to gang-rape your friend. The friend you didn’t want to make into a doll, that you hated me so much for turning into a doll and you think they’re lucky? What the fuck are you?”

“I’m your toy,” Alice replied simply.

“God, you are pathetic,” Sandra spat, stepping back and looking down disdainfully at Alice.

Alice quailed under that look. Her owner thought she was pathetic. Alice wanted to be a good doll.

“Well, we’ll see what you think once it’s actually happening.” Sandra turned to the doll who was still standing by the door. “Nichole, fuck her.”

Nichole moved to obey. There was no expression on Alice’s sister’s blank, pretty face. She could have just been some windup toy there to ravage Tanya.

Alice realised that was exactly what her sister was.

Nichole was so lucky.

Nichole didn’t waste any time, quickly climbing onto the bed. The dildo was already lubed and Tanya was so wet, Nichole thrusting straight in after she straddled Alice’s friend, Tanya grunting through her gag at the sudden intrusion. Nichole fucked her with long, hard strokes, mechanically, no change in her rhythm, over and over. Tanya arching her back, offering herself.

Alice knew every time Tanya came.

Sandra didn’t pay any attention to the pair on the bed, simply staring at Alice, as if waiting for something.

After Nichole it was Ruth’s turn. Ruth wasn’t a doll yet. But she obeyed. Like Nichole her strokes were long and hard but she used her teeth as well, around Tanya’s nipples, pulling the small breasts upward before letting go, Tanya’s head rolling from side to side, Alice’s friend moaning through her gag, her eyes wide in fear and pain.

After Ruth came Alice’s mother, Elaine.

“She’s not a doll yet, either,” Sandra said as Elaine stood in the doorway, wearing nothing but the strap-on. “But I could make her one,” the blonde gloated. “Right now. What do you think of that?”

“She’d make a good doll,” Alice replied. It was the truth. Despite her age Elaine was still beautiful. And she looked so good with the strap-on.

The sight was only adding to Alice’s arousal.

All attractive women turned her on.

Maybe Sandra would tell Elaine to use the strap-on on Alice.

Elaine buried herself in Tanya’s neck as she pounded the younger girl’s pussy. After her mother left Alice could see the bruises on her friend’s neck, Tanya lying limp and exhausted on the bed, sweat glistening on her skin.

Sandra wasn’t paying any attention, pacing back and forth.

“You said I didn’t have to do it Tanya.” Sandra cried, pausing to glare at Alice again before resuming her pacing. “You did it to my two best friends. Why shouldn’t I do it your friend? You two, get in here.”

Melanie and Dawn appeared together, one encouraging the other as they took turns ravaging the girl on the bed.

The girl who had been Alice’s friend.

But Tanya was Sandra’s doll now. Sandra could do whatever she wanted to her toys.

Sophia followed Sandra’s friends, the large strap-on obscene on the redhead’s slight frame . Sandra simply waved her on to the bed. The girl ploughed into Tanya, her hands playing at her own tits, pulling and twisting her nipples.

“Look at them!” Sandra cried. “Sophie’s just using her. Like she’s some sort of blow-up doll! Your friend’s being used by a girl she wanted as just something to get off with!”

In answer, Sophia cried out, the girl’s head thrown back, her hips bucking as she came, sending the dildo deeper into Tanya, Alice’s friend just lying there.

Like a doll.

“Maybe I won’t ever let her think again!” Sandra spat. “Maybe she’ll just be an empty-headed toy for all my dolls! What do you think of that?”

“Dolls are whatever their owners want them to be,” Alice replied.

“Damn you!” Sandra hissed.

Next was Miss Lucas. She wasn’t quite as naked as the others. She was wearing high heels. Her hair and makeup were perfect.

She was such a pretty doll.

“You know what to do,” Sandra ordered, her voice ice cold.

Miss Lucas climbed on to the bed, loomed over Tanya. “You little slut,” the redheaded teacher sneered. “Offering yourself like this to your teacher. Just a little fuck-toy.” Idly Miss Lucas’ fingers circled one of Tanya’s nipples. “I can do whatever I want to you.”

Tanya bucked in her bindings as Miss Lucas cruelly twisted that nipple.

“I can make it hurt,” Miss Lucas breathed. “Or I can make it feel like this.” Gently, the redhead kissed the tip of the abused nipple.

Miss Lucas turned her attention to Tanya’s other nipple, vicious twist followed by gentle kiss. “Or I can do both. Over and over. Maybe that’s what a little slut like you wants. Pain. Pleasure. I can make it so you don’t know the difference. So that you’re crying out for it. Wanting me to hurt you. Getting off on it.”

Miss Lucas slowly lowered herself on to Tanya, tenderly thrusting the strap-on into her student.

All the time twisting the girl’s nipples.

As her thrusts continued, the pace increasing, she slowly licked the curve of Tanya’s ear. Before biting the lobe hard enough to draw blood,

“Pain, Pleasure. Feel them. They’re the same.”

Tanya whimpered through her gag, her back arching as she came, at the same time one of Miss Lucas legs bending at the knee, then thrusting slowly down Tanya’s calf, the point of her heel leaving a bleeding gash in its wake as the spasms wracked Tanya’s body

“Did that make you cum?” Miss Lucas cooed. “What are you? Just a little pain slut for your teacher? I think you are. Should I grade you on it?”

The redheaded teacher twisted Tanya’s nipple again. “You’re a fail,” she sneered. “But with enough hard study you might just scrape a pass. Of course, I’ll need to give you a lot of personal attention.”

Without warning Miss Lucas slapped Tanya’s pussy, Alice’s friend bucking in her bonds as she came.

Then it was Chloe’s and Lucy’s turns, one after the other, the pair focussed on Tanya’s tits as they fucked her, twisting the nipples, slapping them, bruises, ugly and raw appearing on Tanya’s breasts after the two girls were finished.

Tanya wasn’t moving much now, just great, heaving breaths, tears leaking from her eyes.

“Look what I’ve done to her,” Sandra snarled. “She’s just a toy. She’s just a thing.”

Alice didn’t say a word. Her owner hadn’t asked her anything.

“Doesn’t that make you angry? Don’t you hate it?”

She’d been asked a question. “No. She’s your doll. You can play with her however you want.”

Sandra simply glared at her, hands balled into fists before she started pacing up and down the room.

“Do you want this to keep going?” Sandra demanded, shaking Alice’s shoulders.

“I want what you want,” Alice replied. “You own me.”

“What if I don’t fix her?” Sandra snarled, pointing at Tanya, the girl bruised and moaning fitfully. “What if I leave her like that? What if I get them to do this to her every night? What if it’s not her but your mother tied there? Or maybe I could make your mother think Tanya is her daughter. Make her think Tanya is her only daughter! Who she ties up and fucks every night! Make it so the only way she gets off is by hurting the one daughter she thinks she has!”

“I want what you want,” Alice repeated. They were Sandra’s toys. How she played with them was up to her.

Sandra glared angrily at Alice. “You can’t be serious. Fight me, damn you! Fight me!”

Alice blinked. She’d been given an order. It was hard to understand but she knew what her owner wanted. She could sense her candle again. Sense Sandra’s.

She threw up a blue wall around her mind.

Sandra tore through it.

Alice threw up another wall, sent a thought aimed at Sandra.

Who brushed it away before shattering Alice’s wall into glittering shards.

“Harder!” Sandra screamed. “This isn’t you. Fight me harder, damn it!”

Alice tried. Over and over again. Every time Sandra swatted away her attacks, broke down her defences. And ordered her to try again.

Alice obeyed. No matter how much Sandra yelled abuse at her, she kept trying.

And failing.

Sandra sank to the floor, crying.

“Again,” Sandra screamed from where she sat, legs askew, her weight supported on her hands.

Alice tried. It was what her owner wanted. Yet again Sandra smashed into her defences, tears streaming down the taller girl’s face as Sandra buried her face in her hands.

Even though she hadn’t been ordered to, Alice went to her owner, wrapped her arms around Sandra as sobs wracked the other blonde’s body.

It felt right.

Sandra was her owner.

“Why won’t she fight me properly?”

The question wasn’t directed at Alice. Sandra was looking at Mia, the brunette doll standing in the doorway, naked except for a strap-on, waiting to be ordered to take her turn at Tanya.

“You own her,” Mia replied simply. “She’s not your doll, because you haven’t made her that. But even so. She can’t beat you. That’s not what a toy does. She won’t let herself. Why would you want her to fight that hard?”

Mia looked genuinely confused. It wasn’t a look Alice was used to seeing on the pretty girl’s face. Not when she was being smart-Mia doll anyway, which was obviously what Sandra had told her to be.

“Because she should,” Sandra glared angrily at her doll. “Because it’s who she is. Because I…”

Sandra’s head snapped around, the taller girl now glaring at Alice. “What did you do?”

Alice’s owner had asked her a question. “I didn’t do anything. I just left you a message.”

Alice could sense Sandra’s thoughts spiralling inwards. Down, in the girl’s own mind. Towards that dark, secret, place.

Sandra’s eyes went wide as her thoughts reached that spot. “No!” she cried, shaking in Alice’s arms. “It’s not true. You couldn’t. Not after everything.” She covered her face with her hands again, failing to hide the tears streaming from her eyes.

Alice held on. Sandra was her owner.

Her owner hadn’t told her to stop.

After who knew how long, Sandra looked up, wiped vaguely at her face.

Even with her tear-streaked face, her eyes red and raw, Sandra was still so beautiful.

“I’m sorry,” Sandra whispered, desperately clinging onto Alice as Alice held her. “I’m so sorry.”

(To be continued)