The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Apprenticeship

Part 27

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2021

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

“So, you’re finally going to make her your doll.” Angela lifted one perfect eyebrow. She looked refined and casual at once in designer slacks and blouse.

“Yes,” Sandra replied simply.

“Took you long enough.” The older woman shot Sandra a sour look.

Alice just stood there. It was what her owner had told her to do. They were back at Angela’s country estate. Sandra had allowed her to know that.

Sandra had told her exactly what was going to happen.

How she was going to dress up Alice in her school uniform. With Alice’s best lingerie underneath. Alice was going to be Alice the slutty schoolgirl doll. That was the first doll she was going to be. After Sandra turned Alice into a doll, forever. Sandra had told Alice how she was going to take Alice to Angela’s, so Angela could be there when Sandra did it. How Alice was going to stand there.

Alice was standing there.

It felt so good to obey.

She was turned on.

And not just from obeying. Angela was so beautiful, even with the annoyance clouding her features.

And Sandra was perfect.

All pretty women turned Alice on.

But she didn’t show a thing. She just stood there.

Because that was what she’d been told to do.

“She’s my doll,” Sandra protested. “Or at least, she’s going to be. So I get to decide when it happens.”

Alice loved the thought of being Sandra’s doll.

Sandra had told her that she did.

Sandra had told her so many things.

She was going to be a doll. If she could have shown an expression she’d have been smiling so broadly. She was going to be dressed up and played with and told what to be.

“Can you get her sister in?” Sandra asked.

Angela frowned, considering the blonde schoolgirl for a moment before replying. “Why do you want that?”

“I want her here when I do it,” Sandra shrugged. “I want Alice to know what she’s becoming. And then we can have the two of them play together.”

Alice knew what that meant, Sandra allowing her that much thought. She was going to be Alice the slutty schoolgirl doll. Slutty dolls had sex with other dolls. She’d be having sex with her sister, Nicole.

Nicole was so pretty.

Alice wanted to fuck her sister, arousal coursing through her, nipples hardening.

She wanted to fuck all pretty girls.

“Alright,” Angela agreed. “The Stevens do make good dolls.” The woman’s expression turned distant for a moment, as she sent a thought to her doll, summoning her. Alice could almost sense the sparkling blue line, the light that showed how much Angela controlled Nichole.

How much the older woman owned her sister.

Alice tuned out, it wasn’t her concern. Or maybe Sandra turned her thoughts off. It didn’t matter. Sandra and Angela were discussing what Angela was going to teach the other girl once Alice was a doll. That discussion wasn’t for her.

Not anymore.

Alice started paying attention again when the door opened, her sister Nichole entering the room. Nichole wore an elegant blue dress and matching high heels. Expensive jewellery sparkled on her ears, wrists and around her neck. She looked like some society girl before the event of the year, silky blonde hair flowing over her shoulders and perfect makeup highlighting her beauty.

She was such a pretty doll.

“Huh?” Sandra exclaimed.

It wasn’t only Nicole who had entered. Right behind the blonde doll was her and Alice’s mother, Elaine, wearing a green dress and matching jewellery, just as expensive as her daughter’s, makeup and blonde hair just as elegant. The mother and daughter came to a stop beside Angela, neutral expressions on their faces as they stood at attention.

“I was bored waiting for you,” Angela explained. “So I thought I’d add to my collection of Stevens dolls. They really do look rather sweet posed together in the display case.”

Alice’s mother was a doll now, just like her daughter. Just a toy for Angela to play with. The thought had Alice’s centre hot and wet, yearning radiating from her clit. Maybe she’d get to play with her mother once she was a doll. That idea turned her on even more.

Even if something screamed in the back of her mind.

Sandra frowned, her eyes narrowing as she regarded Elaine.

“I want to see how ready she is,” Angela declared, her eyes fixed on Alice.

“W-what?” Sandra replied, her eyes flicking between Angela and her newest doll. “I thought you wanted me to make her into a doll. Now.”

Angela waved the other girl off, taking a few paces towards Alice. “A few minutes won’t hurt. And you’ve taken so long. That can give them time to fight. You need to be careful if you take that long.”

“Didn’t you take ages with Nichole?” Sandra pointed out.

“I did. I could have taken her so much sooner. But sometimes a long chase is so much more … rewarding. It lets you craft them just so. Nichole is just how I want her to be. Isn’t that right, Nichole?”

“Yes Mistress,” the older sister agreed, a radiant smile lighting up her features. “I’m your doll. I’m anything you want me to be. I’m so glad you made me into your doll.”

“Just so,” Angela replied, condescension dripping from her voice. With a wave of her hand Nichole’s expression dropped into blankness again. “But you have to know what you’re doing if you take that long. Tell Alice to drop her panties and lift her skirt.”

“But—” Sandra protest was silenced by a glare from Angela. Reluctantly the blonde girl turned to Alice and relayed the order.

Alice’s hands reached under her skirt. Thumbs hooked into the waistband of her panties. Unhesitatingly she pulled the lacy black garment down, letting it drop when it reached mid-thigh. Then she pulled up her skirt.

She wasn’t embarrassed, even with her denuded crotch so obviously showing the signs of her arousal. Even with her mother and sister in the room. Her body hummed with joy. She was obeying.

It felt so good to obey.

Angela smiled thinly. “Elaine, what would you say if I told you to eat her out?”

“Whatever you want me to say, Mistress,” Alice’s mother replied emotionlessly.

“Good girl,” Angela’s smile broadening just a fraction as she glanced at her newest toy. Elaine showed no reaction to the younger woman calling her a girl. Her owner hadn’t told her to give a reaction. Hadn’t told her what doll to be. “You’re Elaine the horny incestuous lesbian doll. What do you say now?”

Elaine’s eyes lit up as she gazed on Alice’s exposed womanhood. “God, I want her. Fucking my little girls is the best!”

Elaine fell to her knees in front of Alice, her fingers teasing at her daughter’s opening. “I love you so much, Alice,” she cooed. “Isn’t this just the best way for mothers and daughters to show how much they love each other?”

Alice didn’t reply. She hadn’t been told to.

Angela turned her attention to Alice. “And what do you think?”

Alice gasped, her mother’s tongue tracing her length before swirling around her clit. This was her mother. The woman who had given birth to her. Who’d brought her up.

Whose tongue was plunging into her depths.

In some deep part of her, Alice knew this was wrong. That this shouldn’t be happening.

Alice looked at Sandra, the other girl giving her a curt nod, her arms folded and shoulders tense.

Jade green light flared in Alice’s mind.

She knew just what she was supposed to do now.

Her owner had told her.

“Oh God,” Alice cried. “It’s so good. Thank you, Mum. I love it when you eat me out. You know just how to do it. You’re so pretty, Pretty girls turn me on. I want you to eat me out. I want it so bad. Because my owner wants it.”

Alice couldn’t say any more, gasping as her mother’s tongue rasped over the delicate flesh, the jerk of her hips thrusting her centre into her mother’s face, her mother lapping away hungrily, devouring her. Alice’s blood was pounding through her veins, her skin alive. Her breasts aching with need as fire burnt through them. Maybe her owner would let her mother suckle on them, once she was a doll. That would be amazing, Alice imagining her mother’s lips around her nipples. She was almost cumming.

Alice’s world dissolved as Elaine’s lips fastened on to her clit, two fingers of her mother’s right hand plunging inside as her left hand sank into Alice’s buttock.

Alice’s knees almost buckled as she came. But she wouldn’t let that happen.

She’d been told to stand there.

She was obeying.

That was even hotter than what her mother had done to her.

Elaine’s lips and fingers withdrew, Alice’s mother rising to her feet and turning her hungry look on Nichole.

“Stop,” Angela ordered her newest toy. “You’re just a doll, nice and blank.”

Elaine resumed her place at Angela’s side, her daughter’s juices smeared all over her face. The blonde mother’s expression was neutral again, but the flush in her cheeks betrayed just how turned on the woman was.

“Satisfied?” Sandra huffed, glancing sideways at Angela.

“Good enough,” Angela allowed.

Sandra’s gaze returned to Alice. “So now?”

“Yes.”

Sandra unfolded her arms and stepped in front of the shorter girl, a smile turning up the corners of her mouth. Joy thrilled though Alice. Her owner was smiling at her. Then a thought buzzed through Alice’s head. Sandra was telling her to fix her clothes.

Alice obeyed.

There were more of Sandra’s thoughts in her head. So many. Alice could feel them around her thoughts. Surrounding her feelings. Her being. She knew what Sandra would be seeing. All the lights in Alice’s head. Held by the green lights Sandra had placed there. Those lights were all around her thoughts. Possessing them. Blanketing them. Chaining them. The lights were the same wonderful jade green as Sandra’s eyes.

Alice was so close to being a doll. All Sandra had to do was push a few more lights, just so, deep down, in the core of what made Alice what she was.

Alice knew that.

She’d done it herself.

To Mia and Dawn and Melanie. Turned them from persons into things. She knew what Sandra had done to her dolls.

Sandra had already done so much to her, readying her to be a doll.

I want to be a doll.

All her ex-girlfriend had to do was shift the last few lights just so and Alice would be her doll forever.

Sandra’s thoughts held those lights in Alice’s head, the green light swirling so brightly.

And pulled it all away, Alice gasping, her eyes shooting wide, as the lights in her head fell back to where they’d been, as if Sandra had never touched them. A small sliver of Sandra’s thought pierced that dark place in Alice’s mind, leaving something there.

Alice couldn’t concentrate on that, her newly freed thoughts whirling. Hatred seethed in her, for what Angela had done to her mother. But she couldn’t afford to think about that now.

“What the hell are you doing?” Angela exclaimed.

“Now!” Sandra cried.

Thoughts flashed out of Alice’s mind, coursing down twisting beams of light. She could feel Sandra’s thoughts, twins to hers. Those thoughts raced to their candles. The candles Angela had made for them.

And exploded them, the girl’s bags that held them, lying against a wall of the room, jerking with the force of the explosions.

“You little bitches!” Angela screamed. “Do you think you can cheat me?”

Blue light, pure and glittering. lanced out of Angela. Alice knew that only she and Sandra could see it, but that didn’t change how dangerous it was. Hastily Alice threw up a wall of her own blue light. Protecting herself, bolstering Sandra’s defences, the pair staggering back under the force of the assault.

Back, but not down.

Yeah, okay, Sandra glowered, the effort she was making clear in her tight tone as she stood facing Angela. You are better at keeping her out than I am.

Alice didn’t have time to reply. A torrent of blue light flashed out of Angela, the bolts trying to force their way into their minds. In ways that Alice hadn’t even imagined. The lights were trying to break her, shatter her will. Skittering and flashing on levels she’d never touched before.

Trying to reach their core, bend it and twist. Make them into something else.

“Is this what you want?” Angela snarled. “I’ll make you both my dolls.”

“No, you bitch,” Alice cried, reinforcing her defences, layer on layer of blue light. “You won’t.”

Angela sent another thought, bright and glowing and angry, to shatter on the walls protecting Alice’s mind.

Alice struck back, barely a thought needed for Sandra to join the attack, Angela now reeling back. The older woman gasped as Sandra lashed at her defences. Alice could feel how much sharper Sandra’s light was than hers.

Even so it wasn’t enough to break through Angela’s defences. “Why?” the older woman cried at Sandra as a thought leapt out in retaliation, twisting and glowing. “I’d have given you everything.”

Sandra gritted her teeth, a bead of sweat forming on her forehead as Angela’s attacks beat at her defences. “No,” Sandra declared. “you couldn’t. But Alice can.”

The three paused for a moment, blue and green lights shifting and coiling, waiting to be unleashed again.

Disbelief was etched on Angela’s face. “What? What could she give you that I couldn’t?”

Sandra smiled, even though Alice could see the effort it cost the other girl. “She loves me.”

Angela’s features twisted in fury as her thoughts lashed at them again. Alice fought back. She’d learnt how to, that night in her mother’s bedroom. How to keep fighting. Even when she was weak. Even when she thought she couldn’t win.

Sandra had taught her how to do that.

She loved Sandra, so much.

That was the message that she’d left, deep in Sandra’s mind, at the basketball court. The reason she couldn’t make Sandra into her doll. She’d looked at Sandra, lying on the floor, still defiant, and realised just what she felt for the other girl, despite everything.

She’d left that message, deep in Sandra’s mind, for the other girl to find. That, and the outline of this desperate plan.

“You can’t love her,” Angela’s look almost as menacing as the glittering thoughts lashing in Alice’s direction. “I made you feel that. Then I took it away.”

Alice just laughed. “Who else was I going to love?” Sandra was most beautiful girl she’d ever met. She was the only one who could understand what Alice had been through.

But that was only the smallest part of it. Sandra was special, a bright, shining light. Strong and sharp and even through everything, all the changes Angela had made to her, she’d held on to herself. And she’d believed in Alice, even when Alice was almost a doll, Sandra had wanted her to fight.

Alice didn’t know how someone couldn’t love her.

That she was so good in bed was just a bonus.

And Sandra loved her. Even after she’d started Alice down the path of being a doll. Even when she didn’t know it herself Sandra loved her. It was why she’d wanted Alice to fight back. She’d wanted Alice, the real Alice. Not the toy. Not the doll.

Her.

That’s what Sandra had told her, after Sandra had cried so much in Elaine’s bedroom. After Sandra had said she couldn’t bear to see Alice as a doll either. Sandra had had to take Alice’s plan and work out what to do with it. They couldn’t risk Sandra waking Alice up, not until the right moment. Sandra had made Alice forget it all, until the moment was right. But not before Sandra had held Alice and promised her everything would be alright. Told her how much she loved her. It was the message Sandra had left in her mind just now. A last declaration before they risked everything.

“You think you love each other?” Angela cried. “I’ll put you in cases opposite each other and never let you touch each other again! I’ll make you tell each other every day how much you hate each other. Or maybe I’ll make one of you fuck the other until she’s raw then spit on her! You owe me! Me!

“Owe you for what?” Sandra spat between blasts of thought. “For turning our lives upside down? For getting us to make our friends into dolls? For what you did to them?” Sandra was pointing at Nichole and Elaine, the mother and daughter still standing there, staring blankly, unware of the battle raging around them.

Alice was trying very hard not to think about her family right now. She parried two more thrusts from Angela, then had to bolster her girlfriend’s defences as Angela rapidly changed target.

My girlfriend. Sandra was that again now. Maybe she was really Alice’s girlfriend for the first time.

“You wouldn’t love her if it wasn’t for me,” Angela’s voice had a wheedling tone now. “You’d never have given girls a second thought. You should be grateful. All you had to do was make her a doll. You love dolls. Then it would have been just you and me.”

“Yeah, I wouldn’t have known how amazing girls can be,” Sandra admitted. “But that would have been my loss. But you wanted me to make her a doll. I choose this! I! Choose! Her!”

Much as Sandra’s words struck her, Alice couldn’t help thinking about what Angela had said. There was something behind the woman’s words. Something Alice could just barely recognise. She thrust, hard, at the walls around the woman’s mind, Angela clamping down on the attack. But not before Alice found what she wanted.

“That was it!” Alice cried. “That’s why you wanted only one of us to win! You’re lonely! For all your dolls, you’re alone.”

“No!” Angela screamed, blue light lancing frantically at the two girls. Wave after wave. But Alice could tell Angela was tiring now, the effort of fighting two opponents, even ones as inexperienced as her and Sandra, telling on the older woman.

And that realisation, of what Angela felt, showed Alice a crack in her defences.

“Yes, you are,” Alice continued. “You wanted someone who wasn’t a doll. Who’d have to rely on you. And you didn’t want us both, because we might put each other before you.” Her thoughts speared at Angela, a glowing blue to match the older woman’s, Sandra’s green lights alongside her. “You’re just a selfish, lonely, bitch,” with each word she threw another blast at Angela’s walls, feeling them crumble.

Angela was up against the wall now, breathing heavily. She hadn’t tried attacking the two girls for a while now. She threw out one last blast, Alice brushing it aside.

Alice shook her head. “You could have had what you wanted. You could have had both of us. But you couldn’t bear the thought of not being first.” She hurled another bolt at Angela, another wall going down.

But then there was a wall she couldn’t crack, solid blue light around the core of Angela’s mind. The older woman smiled thinly as Alice launched herself against it, beating in vain.

Angela pushed herself off the wall. “What now?” she asked, attempting casualness even as Alice could see the effort it took her. “You can’t beat me. I’ve had years of practice. Years! You don’t know anything.”

“We don’t need to beat you,” Sandra pointed out. “Our candles are gone. You can’t control us. You’ve lost.”

“We’re leaving,” Alice declared, slipping one arm around her girlfriend’s waist. It felt so good to have Sandra’s body next to hers. “And we’re taking them with us.” She pointed at her family. For a moment she thought about forgetting the magic and leaping across the room and simply throttling Angela. She’d resigned herself to what had happened to Nichole, but she’d hoped to be in time to save her mother.

“And then what?’ Angela scoffed. “You live happily ever after? I don’t think so. You’re just two little girls who think they’re in love with each other. Before me you hated each other. I’m the one who made you into girls. You think you can just paper over all that? You think this is some stupid high school romance?”

Alice looked at Sandra. Beautiful, wonderful Sandra. Sandra was gazing back at her. Alice could feel the love flowing to her from the other girl.

“We’re in love,” Sandra declared simply.

“We are,” Alice agreed. “And who knows what will happen? But it’s better than anything you can offer.”

“You make me sick,” Angela spat. “You need me. You don’t know half of what you need to know. What are you going to do when you need to learn more? You’ll come crawling back to me.”

Alice frowned. She didn’t trust the older woman.

“Doesn’t it feel so good, Sandra?” Angela’s voice was like honey, warm and sweet. “When you make them yours? When you take everything? When they are just something you to play with.”

Alice could sense a doubt run through her girlfriend. Not in her love for Alice. But in whether they could really do without Angela.

Sandra’s defences flickered.

Alice threw herself in front of Sandra as Angela’s thoughts speared at her girlfriend, only just managing to summon a blue wall. The force of the attack drove her back into Sandra, her girlfriend catching her.

Alice thought there was something trickling out of her nose.

“Bitch!” Sandra snarled, her arms around Alice.

Alice wiped her hand across her mouth, a stain of red on it as she pulled it away. Her eyes never left Angela, the older woman sagging back against the wall again, breathing heavily from her last effort.

“Enough,” Alice declared. “You can’t stop us. You can’t make us do anything now. We’re leaving.”

“Oh, and we want Clara,” Sandra smirked.

“What?” Alice jerked her head around, surprised. That hadn’t been part of the plan. Sandra had said she’d get Angela to summon Nichole, so they could all get away. But there’d been nothing about Clara.

“Love, right?” her girlfriend shrugged. “Nichole loves her. Even if Angela made her. You just going to take that away?”

Alice thought it made sense. As much as anything made sense now. They either took Clara and left Nichole with the feelings Angela had given her. Or took Nichole’s feelings away. Maybe not playing with her sister’s feelings, wherever they came from, was for the best.

“Whatever,” Angela shrugged struggling to stand by herself and trying to look as if she didn’t care. “You’re still thinking of them as your friends, your family. But they’re not. They’re dolls. Toys. You can have them play at being who they were. Toys pretending to be people. But they aren’t. They never will be.”

Angela’s words stung Alice. “We’ll still treat them better then you.”

“You can tell yourself that,” Angela scoffed. “Wait and see. Someday you’ll just see them as dolls. You won’t be able to stop yourself. And you think family is special? What are you going to do with Ruth? I haven’t made her into a doll yet. What are you going to do as she ages and you don’t? Are you going to make her a doll as well?

Alice ignored the questions. “Get Clara. And give us their candles.”

Angela paused for a moment. Then smiled. “If that’s what you want. I can be reasonable. You remember that. When you realise just how little you know.”

Alice watched their erst-while mentor warily, wondering if the older woman was planning something.

Angela simply stood there, the ghost of a smile on her face, until Clara arrived, carrying three candles.

Alice knew whose candles they were. Clara’s own. Nichole’s. Her mother’s.

All the sapphire blue of Angela’s eyes.

“Now,” Angela smirked. “Who gets who? Are you going to let Sandra have any of your family’s candles? But if Clara is Nichole’s girlfriend doesn’t that make her family? You taking it all, Alice and giving Sandra nothing?”

“Stop playing games,” Sandra snapped. “Of course Alice gets Nichole’s and her mother’s. I’ll take Clara. We love each other. They’ll love each other.”

Alice’s heart melted, just a little.

Angela’s eyes rolled. “God, you do make me sick. They’re just toys.” She waved a hand dismissively at Alice’s family. “Take them.”

Alice directed her thoughts at two of the candles, their blue changing from the ocean blue of Angela’s eyes to the summer sky blue of her own. Clara’s candle changed as well, to the green of Sandra’s eyes.

The connection to her mother and sister was so clear. They were hers now. A knot formed in her stomach as she sensed their thoughts, at the other end of their connection. How much they loved being toys. How much they loved being owned.

How much they wanted their owner to play them with them.

Angela was smirking.

Alice knew how easy it would be to have her mother and sister crawl to her. Have them beg her to tell them what to be.

She could have them be anything.

“You’re my mother and my sister,” Alice declared, chin raised defiantly.

You can tell them that, Angela’s voice probed at the edges of her mind. But they’re just dolls pretending to be your family.

Get out of my head! Alice yelled, snuffing Angela’s presence out. The woman had a look of wry amusement on her features, no matter how tired she looked.

“Alice?” her mother frowned, glancing around nervously, Nichole just looking in confusion at her dress. “I, we,…”

“It’s okay Mum,” Alice reassured her. It would be so easy to make her be calm. Just a single thought and…

Alice stopped herself. A little voice asked her just how long she’d be able to stop herself.

“We’re going home.”

Alice knew that she owned her family now. On the surface of their minds her mother and sister were their old selves.

That’s what Alice had told them to be.

Underneath were thoughts that they were just dolls, playing the roles they’d been given, so eager to obey. Alice knew that she’d have to deal with that. Try to not treat them just as things. Even if they’d thank her for it if she did.

It would be so easy.

“Come on,” Alice said, ignoring that voice and leading her girlfriend and the others out of the room. “And we’ll be fixing Ruth’s and Lisa’s candles as well.”

She could do the right thing. Or at least try. She had Sandra. And what they felt for each other.

Maybe they would need to see Angela again. But they’d decide that together.

Like they’d do everything.

(The End)

(well, apart from the epilogue)