The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Apprenticeship

Epilogue

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2021

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

“So, you really love each other?” Lisa asked, a hint of awe in her voice. “You’re not just saying you do?”

Ruth frowned at her girlfriend. She did love Lisa. She knew that right to the tip of her toes.

But for all her apparent street-smarts Lisa could be awfully naive at times.

“Of course we do,” Ruth’s sister Nichole replied, her eyes hooding as she gazed at her girlfriend Clara. Then she smiled before resting her head on the brunette’s shoulder.

“But you’re toys,” Ruth pointed out, then hesitated. However true it was she didn’t think she should call her sister that. “Uh, sorry.”

“It’s okay,” Nichole smiled. “It’s what we are.”

Even if her sister didn’t mind Ruth still felt uncomfortable about it. To avoid the subject, she changed tack, “Even if you’re telling us the truth, they could change how you feel about each other at any moment.”

Everyone in the room knew who ‘they’ were.

“Yeah,” Clara shrugged, the brunette careful not to disturb her girlfriend. “But they won’t. And if they do I’ll tell them what arseholes they are.”

Only if they let you, Ruth thought wryly.

“If you two have finished playing twenty questions,” Clara continued, before pointing at Nichole. “I want go fuck this one senseless.”

Nichole just gazed up at her girlfriend with doe-like eyes. “You going to do my arse?”

“You know it,” Clara smiled back thinly.

Nichole leapt up from where she’d been sitting, blonde ponytail flying and her oh-so-short skirt flapping up, revealing her skimpy panties before falling down again. She grabbed Clara’s hand, yanking the brunette out of her seat, so hard Clara stumbled, the brunette glowering at her girlfriend. Nichole just ignored that. “Can you shove a dildo in my pussy as well? Hard?” Ruth’s sister pleaded. “I want to be so full when you do me.”

Clara took a moment to right herself before answering. “Anything for you, baby.” Just for a moment there was a crack in Clara’s nonchalant demeanour, a warm smile crossing her lips before she slapped Nichole’s arse. “Now get moving.”

Nichole practically skipped out of the room.

“So?” Ruth asked after the eager couple had departed.

“I don’t know. I want to believe them.” her girlfriend replied, shaking her head. “They’re happy. At least, they seem happy. They all seem happy. But.”

So much unspoken hung between the two lovers.

“It could be fake,” Ruth finished for her.

The two lovers sat there, gazing silently at each other.

Lisa looked away and sighed. “We have to decide.”

“How do we even know any decision we make is ours?” Ruth pointed out.

Lisa glanced at her before looking away again. “They destroyed our candles.” It was almost the first thing Alice and Sandra had done after they’d come back from Angela’s, Nichole and Clara and Ruth’s mother Elaine in tow. “They said they’d leave it up to us.”

Ruth wasn’t sure what to do. She and Lisa weren’t dolls. They were still people. But that would mean they’d grow old while everyone else was still young.

Still obeying.

Becoming dolls would mean giving up so much.

“But what if they aren’t letting us decide?” Ruth pointed out. “I mean they could have put something in our heads before they blew up the candles. How do we know they didn’t?”

“We’d know,” Lisa insisted.

“How would we?” Ruth continued, barely able to contain her agitation. The idea that her thoughts weren’t her own continually gnawed away at her. “I mean, I’m in love with you. But before all this we were just friends. I wasn’t interested in girls. Now it feels right. So how do I know what else feels right isn’t just what someone else put there?”

“Ruth,” Lisa said softly, looking at her with her eyes that were so wide.

A wave of clam swept over Ruth. She couldn’t help thinking how beautiful her girlfriend was.

How vulnerable.

She knew what she had to do.

Ruth reached out for Lisa, taking her in her arms. She wanted to wash away the worries in her girlfriend’s eyes. Maybe that would be the best thing about becoming toys for Alice and her girlfriend. One thing she’d learnt from talking to Nichole and Clara and all the rest was that there wasn’t any doubt. They knew they were owned.

Knew they were loved.

Knew they had to obey.

“Can I be honest with you?” Lisa whispered.

“Of course you can,” Ruth replied, kissing the top of Lisa’s head.

“I love you,” Lisa said, so softly that Ruth could barely hear her. “And I know that’s just because of what that woman did. But it feels right and I don’t want to lose you. Ever. I’ve never felt this way about someone. But I can’t just give up who I am. What’s left of who I am. And I want kids. Not now. But someday. I always have.”

“Shush,” Ruth whispered, kissing the top of Lisa’s head again before moving to her cheek. “How about this? We give it a while. Maybe even a few years. See what they do with everyone else. Then we’ll know whether we can trust them.”

How could they make the decision now anyway? Give up being people to live so much longer? Maybe forever? How were you supposed to make that decision?

But they’d be together.

Even if they were just toys.

Lisa didn’t say a word, just smiling up at Ruth before their lips met. Her eyes were clear of any worry.

God, she is gorgeous. Ruth had been told to give a candle to the most beautiful girl she knew. That had been Lisa. That her girlfriend was someone it was so easy to love just made it all the better.

“Right,” Ruth agreed, kissing Lisa’s neck. With each phrase she laid another kiss on her girlfriend’s soft skin. “But we don’t,” Ruth’s hand was sliding up Lisa’s leg. “Have to tell them.” That hand was under Lisa’s skirt now. “Right away.”

Lisa moaned as Ruth’s finger’s traced the length of her slit through her panties.

Outside the door to Ruth’s room, Mia smiled.

“They’re going to say no,” Mia announced a few minutes later, standing in front of her owners. She was reporting back. Just as she’d been told to do. It felt so good.

Obeying turned her on so much.

“At least for now,” she added, trying oh so hard not to rub her thighs together. She’d been told to be smart Mia-doll. The doll who was so much like the person she’d been. Even so, she wasn’t quite that person. She never could be. That person wouldn’t have been so eager to do what she was told.

That person would never have been dripping with arousal just from obeying.

“Don’t get smug,” Sandra huffed, chin cupped in her hands. “Just because you were right.”

Alice gently laid a hand on Sandra’s arm. “It’s alright. I’m not sure I wanted to do it to them anyway.”

Sandra glanced sideways at her girlfriend. “You’ll feel different when their hair’s grey. Then it’ll be all ‘I don’t want my sister to diiiiie!’ Do you want granny-dolls?”

Alice slapped her girlfriend’s arm, crying her name. Sandra jerked away, laughing. Alice slid sideways on the lounge, playfully swatting at the taller blonde.

“Kidding!” Sandra managed at last, holding up her hands to protect herself. “She’s your sister! We’ll do whatever you want!”

Alice folded her arms, regarding her girlfriend through narrowed eyes as she let the silence hang there for a moment. “It’s their choice,” Alice announced eventually.

“Don’t look at me like that!” Sandra cried, jumping on Alice and proceeding to tickle her. Alice squirmed under her girlfriend before returning the assault with tickles of her own.

Mia, quietly watching her owners’ playfulness, wondered how long Alice’s decision would hold. The temptation had to be so great. To add to her collection of dolls. New toys, who could be dressed up and played with and told what to be. Not that it was her decision. She’d do what she was told.

She was a doll

She was owned.

She obeyed.

The thought had her toes quivering in her shoes, arousal pulsing through her body.

But she couldn’t help thinking. That was something smart Mia-doll did. It was all part of obeying. So she had to wonder how Ruth and Lisa would fit into a household filled with toys and their owners when they were neither.

Alice might decide to leave her sister as a person but that didn’t mean Ruth and Lisa were untouched by it all. They hadn’t blinked at Nichole’s behaviour, Alice’s eldest sister begging to be abused by her girlfriend. Nichole hadn’t been Nichole Stevens-doll, the closest she could get to who she’d been. Right now she was kinky Nichole-doll, who loved whatever her girlfriend or her owners did to her. Who wanted to be used and abused. Because that was what she’d been told to be. She’d given the answers she would have anyway, kinky Nichole-doll was close enough to Nichole Stevens-doll for that, but Lisa and Ruth hadn’t even realised they were just accepting her behaviour. Hadn’t noticed the change in themselves. How easily they could calm each other’s worries. Even if they were still people, they weren’t quite the people they’d been before.

Neither were Alice and Sandra, Mia’s owners still happily rolling on the lounge.

But they were still people.

Mia glanced at the other dolls in the room. Chloe and Lucy just stood at attention against one wall, blank-faced and pretty. Wearing nothing more than the expensive lacy underwear their owners had told them to buy. Waiting to be given an order. Melanie and Dawn and Tanya and Sophie were sitting around the room, chatting away, dressed in ordinary clothes. Revealing clothes, but then they were pretty eighteen year-old girls. If you just looked at them it was like nothing had changed. But they were waiting to be told what to do, just as much as Chloe and Lucy were.

Because they’d been told to.

And they obeyed.

Like good dolls.

Still, they were probably better off than Chloe and Lucy.

Roles and positions were already being given out, even if Alice and Sandra hadn’t realised what they were doing.

Mia did. She could see her own position. The doll you whispered your plans to. Except, unlike a plastic doll, sometime she answered back. When she was told to.

But right then she didn’t say anything.

She hadn’t been told to.

Alice and Sandra had moved from tickles to caresses.

Alice moaned, her back arching as Sandra hungrily kissed her neck, the taller girl’s hands roaming over her body.

“Hmm,” Alice smiled at Mia. “Enough smart Mia-doll. I want slutty Mia-doll. Who’s dumb and sexy and just wants to have fun.”

Mia’s mind clouded over as she started shedding her clothes, intelligence leaking away. She didn’t care that all she thought about now was fucking her two gorgeous owners. Letting them fuck her.

Letting them use her.

She was obeying.

* * *

“Do you think we should get some more dolls?” Alice asked, turning on her side on the bed and propping her head up on one hand. With her other hand she playfully circled an offered nipple that was pebbled with arousal.

“You want more dolls?” Sandra exclaimed incredulously, rolling her eyes. “Eleven not enough for you?”

Alice’s girlfriend threw herself down on the bed, her hands gesturing theatrically as she stared pointedly at the ceiling. “What’ll we do with them?” she cried disbelievingly.

“I don’t mean now,” Alice protested. Her finger was still circling that nipple. It was a very nice nipple. “But, sometime, you know.”

There were a lot of pretty girls out there. All pretty girls turned Alice on. Some of them would make nice dolls.

“We don’t even know what to do with all the ones we have,” Sandra pointed out before falling silent.

They’d sent most of their dolls home. Angela wasn’t a problem anymore and it would stop their families getting suspicious. But not all of them. Clara was in Nichole’s room. The pair had been ordered to enjoy themselves. With Nichole still being kinky Nichole-doll Alice didn’t need to peek into her sister’s mind to know that they were doing.

They couldn’t do that all the time.

“Maybe we should get Clara a job,” Alice pondered. “Give her something to do when Nichole’s at classes. Hey Mum?” Alice asked, her hand stopping its circling to rest on her mother’s breast where Elaine lay between Alice and her girlfriend. Her mother really did have nice nipples, large but not too large and engorged as they were at that moment they were just begging to be sucked and nibbled.

They still weren’t as good as Sandra’s, Alice’s eyes roaming down her girlfriend’s naked body. Sandra was the most beautiful girl in the world. “Are there any job openings at your office?”

“Oh, right,” Alice muttered as Sandra shot her a reproving look, Alice’s girlfriend raising one perfect eyebrow.

Elaine was just lying there, staring at the ceiling. Not with the hefty silence that Sandra had managed a few moments before. But just lying there. Not moving.

Like a doll.

She’d been told to be Elaine sex-doll.

She was obeying.

Alice reached into her mother’s mind. Sexy mummy Elaine-doll now.

“Oh, ah, ah, Oh God,” Elaine cried, neck stretching and back arching, arousal rolling off her.

“Oh, for fuck’s sake,” Sandra muttered, before sending an instruction her friend’s way. Your turn to be a sex-doll, Melanie.

Melanie froze in place where she was between Alice’s mother’s legs. She really did make a wonderful sight, posed there naked, so still, her tongue still buried in Elaine’s denuded pussy.

Melanie was the other doll they’d had to keep with them. Her family still hadn’t forgiven her for being gay and she couldn’t stay at Dawn’s house forever.

They hadn’t worked out what they were going to do with her.

“Mum?” Alice asked. “I was wondering if there were any jobs going in your office? Clara needs one.”

“Can we talk about it in the morning, sweetie?” Elaine asked, shimmying a fraction down the bed, her thighs wrapping around Melanie’s motionless figure, the movement obviously aimed at thrusting the teen’s tongue deeper into her pussy. “There’s so many other things Mummy wants to do with her little girl.”

Alice quivered in delight, it now the turn of one of her mother’s fingers to circle her nipple.

Her mother turned her on so much.

“No,” she slapped her mother’s hand away. Not too hard, but Elaine looked suitably abashed. “This is important.”

“Well, there might be,” Alice’s mother declared after a moment. “We’ll need her CV. And somehow I doubt she’ll get a reference from her last job. So it might be a bit hard. Do you want to make some candles for the people on the interview panel? That would make it easier.”

“No!” Alice cried. That would just multiply their problems, not solve one. And anyway, she had no idea who her mother was talking about. There might be men and who knew if the women would be attractive. She didn’t want dolls she didn’t want to play with. “Hey, you could be her referee if she applies elsewhere.”

“I suppose,” Elaine replied doubtfully. She was eyeing Alice’s other breast. Alice had a sneaking suspicion that her mother was about to launch herself at it.

“Mum! Focus!”

Her mother gave her an apologetic look. “Sorry, dear. I’m sure we’ll think of something.”

“Ugh,” Sandra complained. “Who thought owning dolls would be such hard work? Why are we even bothering thinking about getting her a job?”

Alice thought that was obvious. “There’s not enough room for her and Melanie here, so we need her to earn money for her own place. Melanie can stay with her if we need it.”

Sandra frowned for a moment. “I can see why Angela has a mansion. Enough room for all of them.”

“And how are we going to afford that?” Despite what they could do they were still only schoolgirls.

Sandra looked up from where she was running her tongue down Melanie’s side, her friend giving no sign of any reaction. “We could just take over some rich dude and get him to give us all his money.”

It was Alice’s turn to roll her eyes. “Someone would notice that. Accountants, family, people they do business with.”

Sandra’s tongue had reached Melanie’s hip before she paused again. Alice dipped into their toy’s mind. Despite Melanie’s perfect stillness arousal boiled through her.

I’m a toy.

My owner is paying me attention.

I’m a good toy.

I hope my owner uses me.

Nothing but the thoughts of a happy sex-doll.

“So what are we supposed to?” Sandra asked huffily.

“Angela has her own business, remember?” From what Nichole and Clara had told them it made Angela a lot of money. “We’ll need to be able to do something like that. Or get jobs. Or something.”

“You’ll need an education for that, dear,” Elaine pointed out, her fingers teasing at Alice’s clit. Elaine was being sexy mummy Elaine-doll. But that still meant she was being a mother. “University.”

Sandra dropped back on the bed. “More classes?” she huffed despairingly.

Alice leaned over her mother’s naked body to kiss her girlfriend “There’ll be lots of pretty girls there.”

Sandra laughed, gently. “And now we get back to you wanting more dolls.”

Alice smiled at her girlfriend. “Sure, why not? Just means we’ll need a bigger mansion.”

“Well, I suppose there is a reason Angela has her company. Do you think she can write off her dolls as dependants for tax?”

Alice wasn’t sure whether her girlfriend was joking or not. It didn’t matter. With a thought Elaine was occupying herself with Melanie’s still-motionless form. Right now Alice wanted Sandra all to herself.

* * *

Miss Lucas watched as Mia’s hand shot up in answer to her question.

It didn’t surprise the teacher. Mia was being smart Mia-doll, bright as a button, her uniform immaculate.

Just like a good doll should be.

So many of the girls in her class were just dolls. Mia, Melanie, Dawn, Tanya.

Dolls, doing what their owners told them to do.

Just like she was a doll.

It was so good being a doll.

Miss Lucas had to fight to keep her features formed into a professional smile. A good teacher-doll wouldn’t part her lips in class like that. Wouldn’t let a soft moan escape those lips. Wouldn’t let her eyelids flutter.

No matter how much she was turned on.

Of course Mia answered the question correctly.

That just added to Miss Lucas’ arousal.

She enjoyed teaching so much more now. She’d been dedicated before. But now everything she did in the classroom was an act of obedience. Every little part of each lesson was something that hardened her nipples. Every time her fingers tapped on the keyboard, placing a mark on an assignment, it was a delicate flick on her clit.

She loved being a doll.

Even if she wasn’t always Miss Lucas, teacher-doll. Sometime her owners had her be other dolls. Elizabeth the clubbing doll, in a short dress and high heels. Who’d be picked up by one of her owners, taken home and just fucked. Or Eliza the innocent doll, in a longer, plainer, dress, her long red hair hanging free. Not that her innocence ever lasted long. Or Lizzy-bit the slut-doll. In even shorter dresses than her club-wear. Or lingerie. Or nothing at all but high heels.

Or something different. Just the other day she’d been tennis-doll Elizabeth, her and Nichole playing for hours, getting so sweaty, in their little white dresses and cute little shoes, her only thoughts of the game, before their owners played with them in a different way.

But mainly she was Miss Lucas, teacher-doll.

Who enjoyed all her classes.

But this class was the one she enjoyed the most, because her owners were in it.

Miss Lucas risked a glance at Alice and Sandra. It was so easy to be lost in just gazing at them. But she couldn’t do that.

She was a teacher-doll, and good teacher-dolls didn’t just gaze at their owners.

However sexy they were.

You need to go buy a new bikini after school.

Miss Lucas quivered in delight. Alice was giving her an order. Of course she’d do what she was told, mentally rearranging her schedule for the afternoon to accommodate her new instructions.

A skimpy one, her other owner, Sandra, added.

We’re going to the beach on the weekend, Alice told her. You’re going to be Lizzy the beach bunny doll.

Under her desk, Miss Lucas’ thighs squeezed together. She could imagine it. Her and all the other dolls accompanying their owners, the only thoughts in her head surf and sand and sun and giggling sexy fun.

She’d be so turned on. She wasn’t much older than her owners. Dressed in bikinis no one would notice, no one would guess that she was their teacher. She’d just be a silly beach bunny, dripping for just a touch from her owners.

She was still feeling that arousal as her students filed out of the room. The anticipation rose higher as she realised Alice and Sandra were staying behind, Mia lurking behind them like a shadow.

“We’ve been thinking,” Sandra declared.

“It’s fun having you as a teacher,” Alice said. “We get to see you every day.”

“But this is our last year at school.”

“And then we’re going to university.”

Miss Lucas wasn’t surprised at that. Both of her owners had the marks for it. But then, did doll owners need a degree?

A teacher-doll would want her bright students to go to University. So that was an easy question to answer.

Everything was so easy since she’d become a doll.

All she had to do was obey.

Miss Lucas, teacher-doll, was smart enough to be aware that the person she’d been would have hated this. Would have hated being nothing but a toy for a pair of teenage girls. Wouldn’t have wanted her desires set at their whims. Being just a plaything.

Elizabeth Lucas had had her own hopes and dreams and ambitions.

The loss of all that just turned Miss Lucas, teacher-doll, on even more.

She was a good doll.

She was played with.

And she obeyed.

“And going to university means we won’t see you us much anymore,” Sandra pointed out.

Drowning in arousal at her obedience didn’t stop Miss Lucas paying attention to every word her owners said.

“We’re going to leave you here for a year,” Alice informed her. “Once the next year’s girls turn eighteen, we’ll pick the prettiest one.”

“It might be Emma, Sophie’s sister.”

“It might be someone else.”

“But she’ll be so pretty.”

“We’re sure you and her can keep each other occupied. You can be Miss Lucas, naughty teacher doll.”

“You and she,” Miss Lucas corrected her owner. She was a teacher-doll who taught English, after all.

Grammar aside. Miss Lucas knew exactly what Sandra meant. Next year, she and a student would be sneaking off every chance they got to madly fuck each other. It would be so wrong, doing that with a student.

Two dolls, playing with each other.

It wasn’t anything she hadn’t done already.

If anyone found out what Miss Lucas did with her students her career would be over. They’d never believe that Alice and Sandra were responsible. As the teacher, it would be her fault.

If it came to that, Miss Lucas would happily take the blame.

She’d be protecting her owners.

Like a good doll.

“And after that we’ll see. Maybe we’ll have you stay a teacher.”

“Maybe we’ll get you to be something else.”

Miss Lucas didn’t mind. Her owners were so kind to be giving her warning.

Elizabeth Lucas hadn’t wanted to be anything other than a teacher.

Miss Lucas, the doll, would be whatever her owners wanted her to be.

“You’ll be whatever will suit them best.”

That had been Mia.

Miss Lucas looked past her owners, just for a moment, at the girl, the doll, standing behind them. Mia. Mia looked back at her. Miss Lucas knew that Mia was the smartest of all the dolls. Smarter than her. Smarter than their owners. If Miss Lucas was aware of her situation than Mia had to be too. Something told Miss Lucas that the others probably weren’t. That they didn’t think about who they’d been, how much they’d changed. But Mia. Mia would.

She wondered if their owners would let Mia go to university as well.

Elizabeth Lucas would have said that Mia deserved it, the girl was brilliant.

That girl was gone.

The toy that was standing in her place would do what its owners told it to do.

Just like Miss Lucas, teacher-doll, would.

As she watched Alice and Sandra leaving the classroom, her owners trailed by Mia, arousal leaked down the teacher-doll’s legs.

* * *

Mia hugged her bag to her chest, hurrying towards the coffee shop where she was meeting her friends. At least, she was meeting the girls who thought she was their friend.

Slipping inside the door she looked around. Ember and Anya were easy to spot, occupying the same table they always did. Mia smiled and waved before heading over. She was happy to see them.

Not because they were her friends.

But because she was obeying.

Part of the reason she often hugged her bag to her chest was so that no-one would see how engorged her nipples were.

She was so turned on.

Of course, Mia knew that through her bra and top and sweater it was unlikely anyone would spot the evidence of her arousal. But she did it anyway.

It was something left over from the Mia she’d been. Mia the person. Who’d had a little more than her share of teenage awkwardness and embarrassment.

Mia wasn’t that person any more.

She wasn’t a person at all.

She was a doll.

She was obeying.

That always turned her on so much.

Mia loved that.

She loved being a doll.

Ember was pointing her towards the counter. Mia didn’t even have to order, her favourite, a caramel latte, waiting for her.

Ember and Anya really were nice people.

Picking up her cup Mia scurried over to the pair and sat down.

“Torts is the worst,” Anya was complaining, the gorgeous black girl rolling her eyes to the ceiling.

“We’re only in first year,” Ember reminded her, a wicked smile on her pretty pale face, hair as dark as her friend’s tumbling about her shoulders. “I’ve heard it only gets worse.”

“Maybe I should have taken hospitality,” Anya muttered.

All three of them just laughed. It was a standing joke amongst them. Whenever they were annoyed by their studies they’d laugh about what easier course they could have chosen.

Mia didn’t believe that Anya would have ever have taken hospitality. The girl was whip-crack brilliant. And whatever she said, she liked studying law too much.

That’s what they were all studying. Mia had met them in class.

Mia had gone to university.

Because her owners had told her to.

They’d even asked her what it would be best for her to study.

They hadn’t liked the answer she’d given them. “Nothing. You should just keep me as a fuck doll.”

“What?” Alice had cried, a frown creasing her beautiful features. “You’re the smartest girl in school. Why hell should we do that?”

“Why do you want me to get a degree?” Mia had asked in return. She’d been told to be smart Mia-doll for that conversation. So she was. And smart Mia-doll was allowed to talk back to her owners. “So I can get some useful career? Whatever job I get it’ll be years before I have the experience and connections to make it worth it to you. You’re better off just taking someone who’s already got that and making them a doll. And in the meantime you can just fuck me.”

Even smart Mia-doll loved it when her owners fucked her. She liked it best when they dressed her up first, like a good doll.

She’d been convinced of the logic of her answer, but her owners hadn’t.

So here she was at university, studying law.

It wasn’t what Mia the person would have chosen. That Mia had wanted to be an investigative journalist. Change the world by reporting the truth.

That wasn’t what would have helped her owners the most.

Once they’d told her to select something to study she’d chosen law. Whatever her owners were planning that was certain to be the most useful.

Alice had told her that she’d be able to spend some of her time working on social causes once she graduated. That she had a better chance of changing the world like that.

Mia had just thanked her owner. She did wonder whether it was guilt that had made Alice say that. Or maybe her owner was being kind. It would be nice to think that.

She did also wonder how long Alice would indulge her dolls like that. How long before Alice and Sandra just used them like Angela had.

It wouldn’t worry Mia if they did. She was their doll.

She existed to be played with.

She obeyed.

Like she was now.

She’d been told to make friends with the brightest and prettiest girls in her class. So she had.

It was why she was so turned on every time she saw Ember and Anya.

“Hey, we got an invite to a party on the weekend,” Anya grinned at Mia. “You should come with. It’ll be great.”

“Don’t worry,” Ember added. “We know the host. No jocks. And we can watch each other’s backs.”

Ember and Anya really were nice people. Not just about Mia’s social life, they’d check if she was okay.

Like friends.

Mia wasn’t their friend.

Mia the person probably would have hated what Mia-doll was doing.

If one lawyer was useful, three would be even better.

“Okay, sure,” Mia agreed. “Text me the invite.” She paused, then added “I’ve got something for you two.”

The two girls looked at her expectantly as Mia reached into her bag. She held out two small wrapped packages to them. “You can open them now.”

Silently, the two girls did as they were told. In front of Ember was a candle, its colour the blue of a clear summer sky. Anya had a candle as well, its colour jade green.

Mia knew those colours so well.

The images of eyes those colours were burnt into her mind. She’d spent hours, just standing, gazing at the owners of those eyes.

Just as Amber and Enya were gazing at their candles.

The two girls were silent as they sat there. Then, after a few minutes, they put the candles away in their own bags. They didn’t mention them. Didn’t even glance at their bags. The three girls continued chatting away, as if Mia hadn’t given them anything.

Mia knew that was what Ember and Anya had been told to do.

Mia also knew that they’d pull the candles out later. When they were alone. In their rooms. They’d stare at the candles and sit there. Sitting so still, so quiet.

As Mia’s owners reached through the candles for the girls’ minds.

“I need to get going,” she announced at last.

“See you,” Anya smiled.

“Don’t forget the party,” Ember added.

As Mia walked away she knew the candles were still in the girl’s bags.

Alice and Sandra were waiting not far away.

“Well done,” Alice smiled.

It wasn’t necessary. A doll didn’t need to be thanked. But it was nice when it happened.

A part of Mia wondered whether she should be thanked. She was just a doll.

A doll who knew what she’d done. She’d started the two girls, Ember and Anya, who thought she was their friend, down the path to being dolls. So soon they wouldn’t be the people she knew. They wouldn’t be people at all. They’d be toys, just like her.

In a very real sense she’d betrayed them.

That just turned Mia on even more.

Mia simply stood there, arousal singing through her body, waiting for her next order.

She’d always be ready for her next order. Her next role.

She was a good doll.

Alice looked at their doll, Mia standing there so patiently. Sometimes she wondered what Mia was thinking. Anytime she wanted she could dive into Mia’s head and find out. But she tried to limit that. The girls were her and Sandra’s dolls, but she liked to give them some privacy.

“C’mon on,” Sandra prompted her. “They’re waiting.”

Her girlfriend was referring to Tanya and Melanie and Dawn and Sophie. They’d come to university too. Or, if Alice was being honest with herself, been allowed to come. All learning things that would be useful for their owners.

Chloe and Lucy weren’t studying with them. You could make a doll dumber than the person she’d been, but not smarter.

Their old foes were off learning other things.

“You too, Mia,” Alice added. The girl had simply stood there, waiting to be told what to do.

“Hi!” Tanya called out, waving happily as they approached the table where the other girls were waiting. “So how’d it go?”

With the eager smile on her face and the hand indicating that Alice should take the spot next to her, Tanya might have almost been the person she once was. She was being Tanya-doll, the doll as close as she could get to the person. So she was happy to see her friend Alice and eager to talk as Sandra chatted to Melanie and Dawn.

But Tanya the person would never have wanted to know about how Alice was planning to turn more girls into dolls.

Alice and Sandra had tried just getting their friends to be well, just that. Live the lives they’d had.

It hadn’t worked.

The girls were dolls now. They wanted to be owned. Wanted to be played with. If their owners didn’t dress them up and play with them and fuck them they started to worry. Dark thoughts would creep into their minds. Of how they weren’t being good dolls. Of how they didn’t deserve their owners.

Eventually Alice and Sandra had realised there were only two choices. Keep their dolls’ minds totally empty. Or play with them.

Either way, they were dolls.

And really, Alice didn’t mind too much. They were all so pretty.

And pretty girls turned her on.

She loved fucking her dolls. Telling them what to be. Telling them what to wear.

And now she was going to have two more.

“Fine,” she told her friend. “No problems. Right Mia?”

Mia just nodded.

“Oh, that’s so cool!” Melanie exclaimed. “I think I saw them with Mia. They were gorgeous.”

Dawn rolled her eyes. “You just want to the first to bang them.”

“So?” her friend shot back.

They really weren’t the girls they’d been.

Neither were Alice and Sandra.

Alice reached across the table, taking Sandra’s hand.

Would I change it if I could? she wondered, gazing to her girlfriend’s jade green eyes.

You love owning them too much, Sandra smirked back.

Mentally, Alice swatted playfully at her girlfriend. She hadn’t meant to let the thought slip through to Sandra.

“Are you going to let them be a couple?” Mia asked.

Would make things easier, Sandra shrugged.

“Yeah, probably,” Alice said. Mia had told them that neither of the girls bent that way now. Once they were dolls, they’d bend any way Alice and Sandra wanted. “At least at first.”

“So when are you going to do it?” Melanie asked eagerly.

“I think we’ll take it slow,” Alice replied, her doll deflating a little at the answer.

Sandra had obviously noticed as well. She can go play with Emma tonight, that’ll cheer her up. In the end they’d decided Sophie’s sister Emma was the prettiest girl in her year. A few weeks after her eighteenth birthday her sister had given her a jade-green candle.

How about we get Emma to come to her? Alice suggested. And Miss Lucas. How about Melanie school-girl doll seduced by a pair of redheaded biker chicks?

Watching that would be fun for everyone.

Sure, Alice’s girlfriend agreed. But you certain you want to go slow with this new pair. Why wait? Alice could sense the eagerness in Sandra. Alice could understand that. She was looking forward to watching her girlfriend fuck their new dolls.

She loved watching Sandra fuck pretty girls. But anticipation had its appeal as well.

“We don’t know them,” Alice replied, switching to from thoughts to words. “It’ll be fun learning about them. Finding out everything about them. Working out how they can be the best dolls they can be. Play with them before they’re dolls. Think about it.”

Sandra thought for a moment, then smiled at her. “Yeah. Okay. You have the best ideas.”

The two girls leant across the table to kiss, not distracted by the giggles from Melanie and Tanya. Alice didn’t even really notice them. As her lips met Sandra’s everything else dropped away.

And that was how it was. How it would always be. Sandra was the centre of her world.

Alice wouldn’t have it any other way.

(The End)