The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Art of True Hypnotism: Retribution and Humiliation

Peggy deals with a pair of women who have drawn her ire for different reasons, in ways only a True Hypnotist can

Part One — Retribution

Janet finished loading her dishwasher and started it, then grabbed a beer from the fridge and went into the living room of her three-bedroom ranch style home and sat on the couch. It was early on Sunday afternoon, and Janet intended to relax and watch a movie. The manager of a popular local bar, she had worked late the previous evening.

Fifty years old, Janet was a short, reasonably attractive woman with greying shoulder-length dark brown hair and pale blue eyes. She was curvy and a bit overweight, with large surgically-augmented tits and a nice tan she worked to maintain. Janet was wearing a pair of tan capri pants and a simple red tank top. She was barefoot, and her finger and toenails were both black and in need of repainting; she wore several silver bracelets and rings along with a gold anklet.

Janet was about to turn on the television when her doorbell rang.

Answering the door, she was mildly surprised to see Peggy McBride standing on her porch.

“Hi Janet!” Peggy said cheerfully.

“Hello Peggy; long time no see. You are looking good,” Janet replied neutrally.

Peggy was wearing a long dark green skirt and a white sleeveless top, along with tall brown wedge sandals. Her long thick hair was in a messy bun, and her amethyst pendant hung around her neck. She had on a pair of dangling jade earrings, and a simple silver toe ring on her right second toe and the gold toe ring she had taken from Kendal on her left smallest toe.

“Thank you; you are looking pretty good yourself,” Peggy replied.

Janet had worked for Peggy as a bartender years ago when Peggy was the manager of the bar; Janet had gotten the job after Peggy had left.

“Oh, thanks. Not too bad for an old lady, I suppose. Come on in; what can I do for you Peg?” Janet said, opening the door all the way.

“Actually, I just came by for my book,” Peggy replied as she walked into Janet’s home.

“Book? I don’t think I follow…,” Janet replied as she closed the door.

“Sure you do; the book Donna gave you to hide for her. The book she stole from me…,” Peggy said in the manner people used when trying to jog someone’s memory.

“Peggy, I really…I don’t… I have no idea what you are talking about,” Janet replied, her face turning red.

Peggy raised an eyebrow.

“Donna should have chosen a better liar,” she said coldly.

“Excuse me? Did you just call me a liar?” Janet asked indignantly.

“Yes, I did. You are a liar, Janet,” Peggy replied.

“Okay, it is time for you to go,” Janet said, opening the door.

“No,” Peggy said simply.

“Peggy, get out of my house!” Janet huffed.

“Not until you give me my book. Donna stole it from me; I have dealt with her already. Give it to me and I will go. Or don’t, and I will deal with you as well,” Peggy replied with disdain.

“What do you mean, “dealt” with her? What did you do?” Janet asked suspiciously.

“Trust me, you don’t want to find out…but you will if you don’t give me my book. Right now,” Peggy said, her voice quiet but menacing.

“Are you are threatening me? In my own fucking house? Get out now, before I throw you out, you arrogant bitch,” Janet said angrily.

“Wow, you got worked up fast, Janet. Almost like you are hiding something…,” Peggy said sweetly.

She turned and walked brazenly down the hall.

“Hey, damn it! I said get out!” Janet said, following her.

Peggy spun around.

“Janet, I want my book. I know you have it. Don’t lie to protect Donna! This is your last chance. Give me my book, right now or I will make you give it to me and you will be so fucking sorry you helped that cunt. Look into my eyes and see how serious I am,” she said menacingly.

Thanks to her natural height combined with her tall sandals, Peggy towered over Janet. She opened her beautiful gold-flecked green eyes wide, staring intensely down at the older woman.

Janet stopped in her tracks, surprised by the intensity of Peggy’s gaze.

“Peggy you are…are fucking crazy! Get out-get out of my house!” Janet replied, stammering a bit.

Peggy’s gaze seemed to expand to fill her vision.

“Janet, be quiet and listen to my voice…listen as you look into my eyes. Deep into my eyes. See how serious I am…feel yourself being drawn into my eyes…sinking into them…sinking deeper…deeper with every word I speak…keep looking,” Peggy said firmly.

She leaned down, moving her face closer to Janet’s, her eyes wide and unblinking.

“Wait, what? Are you fucking serious…you need, need to go or I will c-call the cops,”Janet began.

Her voice faltered as Peggy’s eyes bored into hers. Janet gritted her teeth, determined not to be intimidated in her own home.

“That’s it, relax, Janet…relax more and more with every word I speak…as you keep looking deeper and deeper into my eyes…you are feeling very relaxed…my voice is very soothing, Janet…keep looking into my eyes…look deeper and find the gold…it is so relaxing to just let go and look deeper into my eyes as you listen to my soothing voice…,” Peggy continued in her practiced hypnotic monotone.

“What?…Are you seriously trying to hypno…hypnotize me?” Janet asked with nervous laugh.

To Janet’s surprise, her eyes were riveted to Peggy’s; she had to admit they were beautiful.

Janet was suddenly alarmed as a tingling feeling began in her chest, a warmth that quickly began to spread throughout her body.

A pleasant wave of involuntary relaxation washed over her.

“Feel yourself relaxing deeper and deeper Janet…keep looking into my eyes and listening closely to my voice…you are so relaxed…you are getting sleepy…very sleepy…noticing now that your eyelids are getting heavy…very heavy…feel yourself sinking deeper and deeper into a wonderful state of relaxation…you are dropping…sinking deeper…deeper with my every word…even as your eyes are becoming tired you cannot look away…you must keep looking deeper into my eyes…you want to sleep, Janet…your eyelids are so heavy…you just want to close them now…,” Peggy said.

Her eyes seemed to blaze with hypnotic energy, the gold swirling among the deep green; Janet gasped, unable to look away.

“No…Peggy stop…please…I…yes…close…,” she mumbled as her eyelids fluttered.

Janet fell silent; she was having trouble forming thoughts of her own as Peggy’s soothing voice filled her mind.

“Very good…the harder you try to keep your eyelids open, the heavier they become…you are so tired, so relaxed, so sleepy…sleepy…your eyelids are so heavy…you cannot stay awake, Janet…sleep now!” Peggy said loudly.

She snapped her fingers and Janet’s eyes slammed shut.

Peggy took a deep breath; she had just pulled off her first direct eye-contact induction. It had been tiring and used a lot of energy, but it had worked well.

With a satisfied smile, Peggy walked to the front door, leaving the hypnotized Janet standing in her hallway.

Peggy opened the door and waved to Sean, who had waited in the car.

“I’m guessing she didn’t want to cooperate?” Sean said as he joined Peggy in Janet’s living room.

“Nope; I will give her credit, she wouldn’t give Donna up. She is going to regret that,” Peggy replied.

She closed and locked the door, then kicked off her sandals and walked back to where Janet stood in the hall, leaving Sean in the living room.

“Janet, listen to me very carefully. You are completely relaxed; you feel wonderful. Your mind is completely open…blank…waiting for instructions; the sound of my voice is all that you can hear, the only thing you will respond to. You will obey me, you must obey me. I am now your Mistress; you are my slave,” Peggy said quietly and firmly into Janet’s ear.

“Obey…Mistress,” Janet murmured.

“Yes, very good. Obeying me makes you feel good Janet. Obeying Mistress Peggy will give you pleasure…so much pleasure you want to obey me, don’t you?” Peggy continued.

“Yes…obey…Peggy…,” Janet agreed slowly.

“Good girl, Janet. It feels good to just remain in this nice, deeply relaxed state and obey me. Nothing will awaken you until I awaken you. Now, when I snap my fingers you will open your eyes and remain deeply, completely relaxed. Completely under my control and ready to obey me. Do you understand?” Peggy asked.

“Yes…,” Janet said, sighing slightly as she gave in completely.

Smirking, Peggy casually snapped her fingers.

Janet opened her eyes, remaining in a deep trance.

“Those tits are so ridiculous. I’m sure Sean would like to see them, though. Take off your top Janet,” Peggy said as she looked her latest victim over.

“Yes, Mistress,” Janet replied, removing her tank top and revealing her large round tits.

“Follow me, Janet” she commanded, leading the entranced woman into the living room where Sean stood patiently waiting.

“Damn, she does have a nice rack” he chuckled as he saw the topless, hypnotized Janet.

“Fake as hell, but if you want to play with them in a bit, you may. Her ex-husband spent a fortune on them. Get on your knees, Janet,” Peggy said.

The hypnotized woman obeyed.

“Janet, you will answer any and all questions I ask you completely truthfully. You can not lie to me; got it, slave?” Peggy said.

“Yes,” Janet agreed.

“Excellent. Now, did Donna give you an old book and ask you to hide it, even from her?” Peggy asked.

“Yes,” Janet replied.

“You stupid bitch; I warned you. Now, did she tell you what the book was about?” Peggy asked.

“No,” Janet answered.

“Did you look in it?” Peggy asked.

“No, it has a lock on the clasp,” Janet said.

Peggy exchanged a look with Sean.

“Don’t worry, I have bolt cutters Mistress. It won’t be an issue,” he said quietly.

Peggy smiled and nodded at him.

“Janet, where did you hide the book?”

Janet hesitated, trying to resist answering.

“Answer me!” Peggy urged irritably.

“It…it is in the safe in my office at the bar,” she replied.

“Alright, you are going to put your top back on and then you will go get my book and bring it to me here. You will also take twenty percent of the cash from the safe and bring it to me, there should be plenty from last night,” Peggy commanded.

Having once managed the bar, she knew quite well that the safe would have a large amount of cash from Saturday night’s business.

“I could get…in trouble for that…” Janet managed to protest in a dazed voice.

Peggy frowned; she didn’t like when her subjects resisted her commands.

Janet wasn’t conditioned very deeply, and she could obviously still muster some defiance.

“That is not my problem, slave. You will obey me. Besides, I’m sure have skimmed plenty. Have you ever stolen from the bar, Janet?” Peggy asked.

“Yes…,” Janet replied.

“Listen carefully; you will not steal from the bar anymore, unless I command you to. You will obey me. You will go get me the book and take twenty percent of the cash in the safe. Do you understand, slave-Janet?” Peggy asked forcefully.

“Yes, I will obey,” Janet said quietly.

A tear rolled down her cheek as the last of her resistance disappeared.

Peggy was unmoved.

“Good girl. You will go now; you will act normally, do not speed, do not speak to anyone unless it is absolutely necessary. Bring me my book and the money. Go! Now!” the hypnotist commanded.

“Yes, Peggy,” the kneeling woman said.

Janet rose and retrieved her tank top, then grabbed her keys from a small table beside the front door and left.

She did not put on shoes; she had not been commanded to do so.

“Impressive,” Sean said with a smile.

“Thank you, my Enslaved One. She will be gone for at least forty minutes; get over here and fuck me,” Peggy replied with a grin.

The hypnotist moved to bend over Janet’s couch and lifted her skirt to reveal her pale, sexy ass.

Grinning, Sean quickly moved to obey.

He unzipped his pants and pulled out his rock-hard cock.

Peggy gasped as he slid deep into her, then began to shriek as her slave began to enthusiastically pound her.

When Janet returned, Peggy was seated comfortably on her couch, scrolling on her phone. Sean sat beside her; Peggy had her bare feet in his lap and he was massaging them reverently.

Janet silently presented Peggy with The Art of True Hypnotism as well as a money bag filled with cash.

“Janet, take off all your clothes and get down on your knees,” Peggy commanded her, handing the book and cash to Sean.

Janet quickly stripped naked, once again revealing her huge tits, then dropped to her knees.

Peggy stood and looked down with disdain at the naked woman in the submissive position before her.

“Tell me something, Janet, did Donna pay you to hide the book she stole from me?” Peggy asked.

“Yes,” Janet replied.

“You will address me as “Mistress”, slave-Janet. Got it?” Peggy said haughtily.

“Yes, Mistress,” Janet answered.

“Better, slave. How much did she pay you?” Peggy asked.

“Five thousand dollars up front. She promised me ten more, Mistress,” Janet answered.

“Do you still have the five thousand?” Peggy asked.

“Yes, Mistress,” Janet said.

“Where is it?” Peggy asked.

“In my bedroom in my jewelry box,” Janet replied.

“Go get it and bring it to me,” Peggy commanded.

The naked woman rose and obeyed, returning with an envelope. Peggy took it and handed it to Sean, who added it to the cash in the money bag from the bar.

“Back on your knees, Janet. It is time for your punishment,” Peggy said.

Janet once again knelt before her Mistress.

Peggy sat on the couch, lifting up her skirt to expose her pussy.

“Crawl over here and eat me, Janet,” she commanded.

“I…I am not a lesbian…,” Janet managed to protest.

“You are whatever I say you are, slave; you want me, Janet. You want to please me; it will make you happy to please me sexually. You will eat my delicious pussy now, Janet,” Peggy said firmly.

“Yes, Mistress,” Janet replied.

The dazed woman obeyed.

Sean watched with a grin as Janet helplessly crawled toward Peggy’s wet, waiting pussy.

Peggy moaned with pleasure as Janet awkwardly licked and sucked at her clit; she was so aroused from dominating and humiliating Janet that it didn’t take long for her to cum.

She grabbed the hypnotized woman’s hair and shoved her face into her pussy as she orgasmed.

Sean’s cock bulged in his pants as he watched Peggy cum on Janet’s face.

“Okay, that’s enough Janet. Now you will tit-fuck Sean,” Peggy commanded when she’d finished, straightening her skirt.

“Yes Mistress,” Janet said, moving to where Sean sat.

Peggy’s Thrall undid his pants and pulled out his erect cock so Janet could use her artificially-enhanced breasts to stimulate him.

Sean chuckled and closed his eyes, enjoying the sensation of the woman’s rack on his cock.

Peggy let her continue for several minutes, watching with satisfaction as she squeezed her tits together, sliding them up and down on Sean’s shaft.

“Cum Sean! Cum now!” she said firmly when she could tell he was ready to release.

Sean’s cock immediately spasmed, shooting his load all over Janet’s face and tits, adding to the mess Peggy had already made.

When he was finished he leaned back into the couch, chuckling.

“Go ahead and get cleaned up my Enslaved One, I have a few things to say to Janet and then we can go,” Peggy said.

“Yes, Mistress Peggy,” Sean said, heading to the bathroom.

Peggy rose and stood looking down on the naked Janet, kneeling with both she and Sean’s cum on her face and tits.

“Listen carefully Janet; you will awaken ten minutes after we leave. You will remember everything that has happened. You will know in your heart that you brought this on yourself and that you made a huge mistake crossing me. You will blame Donna for not warning you that I was a hypnotist. You will respect and fear me, and have no desire for revenge. Oh, and the next time you are at work, at exactly ten p.m. you will get up on top the bar and sing “I’m a Little Tea Pot” and strip naked. You will not consciously remember that last command, but you will follow it when the time arrives,” Peggy said firmly.

“Yes, Mistress…,” Janet agreed.

Her hypnotized mind helplessly absorbed the suggestions.

Satisfied, Peggy picked up The Art of True Hypnotism and the money bag from the coffee table. Sean returned from getting cleaned up and saw that she was ready to go; he picked up his Mistress’s sandals and followed her out the door.

Janet remained hypnotized, kneeling naked in her living room; she had suffered the retribution of an angry hypnodomme, and she would never forget it.