The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

An Artificial Life

A story by Terinas Tiger

Featuring a character created by Flavia Grandville

He checked the tracking website again.

“It’s almost here!” The young man’s voice was dripping with excitement, his tail swishing around in the gap between the gray leather seat and padded ebony back of his rolling office chair. “If this is right, I’ll have her before the end of the day!” Ken Simhata had always been a bit of a runt, as far as lions go. At just five feet four inches, he was barely recognisable as an adult. Other males in his pride towered over him, growing six or even seven feet tall, with bulging, rippling muscles and attitudes to match. He’d never been the athlete of the family, but adulthood really just made it worse. The chocolate-furred lion was slender, with almost no muscle definition to his arms or legs. He hadn’t ever been very fat, save for hips that blossomed out a bit as he grew older. They made walking easier for him if he allowed his backside to sway when he walked. His older and younger siblings joked often that if it weren’t for his mane he could’ve been a believable girl.

None of this had made him very confident when it came time for him to go his own route, wish his dad and three moms goodbye, and move out of the den and into the urban wilds on his own. Ken had gotten himself a college degree in computer engineering, avoided falling into the trap of fattening foods and a sedentary lifestyle, but somehow never got confident enough to look for a mate. The few dates he had gone on with a woman hadn’t actually gone anywhere. Even the most successful one hadn’t led to a lasting relationship, or even getting beyond second base.

And so, getting into his twenty-third year and still a virgin, Ken had admittedly struggled to cope with his more sexual instincts. Internet porn was good as an outlet, but it felt cold and emotionally unfulfilling after a while. Virtual girlfriends were an option he resorted to in his desperation, but lacked any real element of physical intimacy. He couldn’t feel the warmth of her body as they watched a sunset against each other, much less fulfill his more base physical urges.

In a weird sort of desperation, once late at night, in a dark mood that was both literal and emotional, he looked at purchasing a sex doll. There were a variety of options, from posable creations to simple inanimate combinations of silicon and rubber. Some were very specialized entities, while others promised some definition of “full service”, ranging from having multiple available holes to realistic lube dispensers. There were even some that included speakers with pre-recorded lines of affection and orgasmic delight. Ken tried to be a studious consumer, looking for the model that would be best rated but give him the most for his money. The nerdy lion researched different options before he made any decisions. And that was what led him to that odd foreign “Artificial Life Concern” website, and what led to him purchasing their “Type-F” model, despite having to rely on poorly translated engrish to understand what he was buying.

On its surface, the site’s product seemed too good to be true. The Type-F was apparently not just a sex doll, it was an “Artifical Anthroid”, a sort of cross between a VR dating sim app and a real life sex doll. Boasting a realistic-feeling set of physical anatomy and a limited artificial intelligence, it could apparently learn the user’s name, even walk around and clothe itself or disrobe. Ken wouldn’t have believed it unless he saw it himself. The advertisement for the Type-F included a link to a Your-Tube video that showed their product, a bright blue furred sex-kitten like toy looking around, waving her purple-pink padded paw at the camera, and saying the phrase “Master take me home soon! Mew!” in several different languages. The most interesting part to Ken was how realistic her movements were. Any other movable sex toys had rigid, jerky motions. If they moved at all. But the Type-F was fluid. Her ears perked and sunk like a housecat’s normal ears would. Her bare, beautiful breasts bounced as she walked around. Her tail danced behind her just like a real feline’s would. Even her voice sounded like someone real. If it weren’t for the pre-programmed sentence she repeated brainlessly in several languages or her artificial color scheme of fur and paws, he would’ve almost believed he was looking at a real girl and not a glorified sex toy.

Purchasing his own Type-F had been a no-brainer for Ken. It was strange that the other models on the website were all listed as “out of stock” and had no videos available to showcase them. He could barely even understand what the other models were because the engrish was so poorly worded it was practically gibberish. But it didn’t matter. Type-F was the “Girl” for him. She was perfect: a house cat model would be smaller than he was and non-threatening. There was even some advertisements showing the models doing dishes or dusting in a pretty maid’s uniform. It would be almost like a “friend with benefits” situation. Since the night he ordered her, Ken had been obsessively checking the online tracking tool every few hours when he wasn’t at work. It wasn’t even just the sexy toy side of it. He couldn’t believe such a realistic toy existed. The big cat’s curiosity had ensnared him. He couldn’t wait to get started playing with his new pussy. Waiting nearly a month on shipping had been agonizing for him, but at long last his new ‘girlfriend’ had cleared customs and was nearly arriving from overseas.

With a lazy paw, he flicked his computer’s mouse back to check the tracking website. His baby blue eyes went wide. “Wait, it’s showing as delivered? But that means—”

There was a loud knocking on his front door.

Ken couldn’t get to the front door fast enough. Sighing for the package from a very irate delivery mongoose, he dragged a box that looked a foot taller than him inside his front door and into his living room, an indentation left behind on his pearl carpeting. “Oooff.” Wiping some sweat from his brow, he went into the garage to retrieve a crowbar. “I guess a life-size sex toy like that is going to be almost as heavy as a person…” With crowbar in hand, he returned to the thick wooden crate, covered in a number of “No refund” and “No return” stickers. Pushing the simple tool in between the lid and the wooden walls of the crate. With a loud cracking sound, he wrenched the lid up, popping out nails and splintering wood. Pushing it aside, he turned his gaze down to the creature inside, pulling a layer of bubble wrap to expose her.

She was breathtaking; a tall housecat with deep neon blue fur and a snowy white fuzzy underbelly. Waist-length black fur bunched down behind her back, spreading out in every direction the bubblewrap would allow for. Along her hands and footpaws was a deep gray, nearly black, coating each like gloves or socks. The same color applied to the tip of her slender tail, which otherwise matched her blue and white color scheme. Her stomach had the outline of faint abs under soft silicon fur. Ken’s new Type-F sex toy was entirely naked (as he’d have expected) with a distinct pink-purple color to what seemed like her erogenous areas: Her nipples, the inner rim of her blue ears, her cute little paw pads, even the folds of her pussy. One oddity was that there seemed a faint bulge up above her lower lady parts, though Ken was too focused by how perfect she was to really find he cared much. She was gorgeous. She was perfect.

She was opening her eyes.

Magenta irises stared up at him, blinking once or twice, before Ken’s Type-F model sex doll sat up, her hair spreading all around her. “Oh, hello there!” She said, a titter creeping into her voice as her muzzle grew a smile. A fuchsia tongue licked at her lips. “You must be Ken Simhata, correct?”

The bronze-furred lion blinked, staring at her for a moment as if she were unreal. Because he was having trouble believing this was happening. “Wow. I guess they programmed your owners name into your memory or something?” He tilted his head, eyes wide. For a moment she’d seemed so very real, but after taking a moment to think, Ken supposed this was probably just some pre-programmed start sequence. Like setting up a new smart phone.

His Type-F just smiled. “Well, I DID learn your name when you bought me, yes.” Ken’s ears twitched. The way she’d said ‘bought’ had a special emphasis on it, as if there was some private meaning to it. “It’s a pleasure to meet you!”

Even though he knew she wasn’t a real girl, Ken was starting to feel self-conscious. Reaching up, he tugged a snarl out of his mane, feeling his face getting hot. “Y-yes. I’m your new owner, Ken Simhata.” As he was speaking, the Type-F was turning her head, taking in her surroundings while her tail thumped gently against the walls of the crate.

When she turned back towards him, her eyes glinted. “Oh, you are just so adorable already! I’m so very glad to be here!” A purr escaped her body. Ken found himself wondering if she had some kind of a vibrator inside to generate that noise. Her eyes narrowed as she folded her paws underneath her chin, leaning her head on them to bend them down slightly. “Such a lovely kitten I’ve found myself.”

Ken blinked, entirely caught off guard by that statement. “What? N-no, I’m a man—”

With another purr, the Type-F stood up. It was then that Ken realized she was taller than him by nearly half a foot. “Of course you are. But you’re so little—” His face flushed at her choice of descriptor. “—and cute. Cherubic, really. I could almost believe you weren’t yet fully grown!” A paw snaked out to pet his neck. Her fingers felt so soft and real. “And your fur is so soft!” Stroking at his flesh, Ken started to giggle. “H-hey, I’m ticklish—”

With a coo, the Type-F’s voice began to drip with warmth. “And you’re ticklish too? Oh my gosh kitten, you’re perfectly adorable!” Her tail swished behind her as she leaned forward, looming over him. “Why, I couldn’t have had more luck with who purchased me. This will work out just fine. I’m sure Mommy will have ever so much fun with her new project.” Her tail twitching behind her, her eyes glinting, the imitation creature stepped out of her crate towards him. She kept surprising Ken with how she was behaving.

And then something about what she’d said before finally clicked for Ken, as the lion took a step back away from the strange animated sex toy. Was that really all she was? “You said ‘feel’. You have a sense of touch, don’t you?” This didn’t feel like any kind of product setup at all. She was acting too much like a real person. A real person who called him ‘kitten’. He wasn’t sure he liked where this was going. Or, well, parts of him did. “You aren’t… you aren’t some doll.”

And that provoked a titter of smug amusement from the Type-F. “Of course I’m a doll, kitten!” Patting her own chest, her small breasts bouncing slightly, the synthetic housecat smiled. “I am one-hundred percent artificial anthro, a living sex doll for one lucky owner who was willing to pay to smuggle me out of that stuffy military state I was built in.” With a chuckle she leaned forward. “And you, my dear kitten, I owe a debt. I’ll repay it by making your life so much better.” With a lick of her lips, the living doll stepped towards him him again, moving a paw to grip the bulge between his legs. As she stroked at his cock through his pants, Ken felt his traitorous erection leaking precum into his briefs. As uncomfortable as he was, this was turning him on. He didn’t know what to say about that.

With a wicked grin in her eyes, the doll gazed into his own baby blue pools. “The name I’ve chosen for myself is Flavia.”

“But you can call me Mommy if you’d prefer.”

“Flaaaaaaaaviaaaaaaaa!”

Ken’s voice had a distinct whimper to it. His ‘new roommate’ had convinced him to let her stay in spite of all the weirdness swirling about her. It had helped that she kept twitching her curvy, ample behind while she was talking. And how she didn’t seem to be bothered by her own nudity, even as she paraded around in front of him. And how her petite breasts bounced whenever she leaned down towards him. He wasn’t going to be calling her “Mommy” anytime soon, but the lion found that his new Anthroid sex toy had a personality like a wrecking ball, smashing through any walls he built up to get what she wanted.

And right now what she wanted was to critique his wardrobe.

“All you’ve got here are bulky hoodies and baggy pants.” Flavia’s tail whipped behind her in irritation as she held up a black hoodie put out from the band Raging Skullz’ 2010 tour, sighing and hanging it back up. “Nothing cute or adorable at all.”

“That’s because I’m not cute or adorable!” Ken folded his arms behind him, giving a growl. “I’m a lion. A predator. An alpha male!”

The remark caused a titter to escape the blue furred sex doll’s lips. She turned back towards him, a sly smile playing across her face. “Oh? I’m a cute little house cat, and I’m bigger than you, kitten.”

Ken’s ear’s drooped, brushing against the upper portion of his mane. His face got hot. “I-I’m a late bloomer?” His grin turned sheepish for a moment, before he took a breath and puffed himself up. “But seriously, you need to learn some boundaries or this isn’t going to work. I didn’t order a roommate for my house. I ordered a sex doll. And thus far, you haven’t delivered.” It was true. Last night she’d slept on the couch, a power cord running from a concealed slot on the ball of her left footpaw to his wall outlet.

Flavia set down his hoodie, turning to appraise him carefully. “Oh. I see!” She walked over towards him, her small breasts bouncing. “I’ve been such a selfish mommy, thinking only of myself and not of my kitten!” She gave him a slight pout. “You’ll have to forgive me for ignoring you, kitten. I’m just in a new place and eager to learn about it. But yes, we need to give you some proper attention, don’t we? Mommy will get right on that.” Before Ken could start to stammer out a response, she had turned and began to stride out the door of his bedroom, her body hooking around so she could stride down the hallway.

‘Like a wrecking ball’ was definitely the proper analogy. Ken stuttered as he followed her. “Flavia? What do you mean by that? What are you going on about?!?” He was beginning to worry that what he had here was some kind of malfunctioning android, with how childish she was treating him. Her behavior didn’t seem to make any SENSE! The short lion followed her from a safe distance as his new sex toy entered his kitchen.

By the time he entered his kitchen, the blue furred creature was standing in front his Mytag 4600 Smart Refrigerator, holding a plastic jug of whole milk and looking at it with an approving smile. Her violet eyes glowed a bit as she looked up at him, still smirking while her tail twitched back and forth behind her. “I’m not foolish, Kenny. I know you bought me to have sex with me.” With a slight hiss of steam, a small panel popped open on her right shoulder. It’d meshed so seamlessly into her body that he hadn’t ever noticed it was there. From inside, a plastic funnel unfolded. “And I really do need to give you my pitch for why I should be allowed to stay. I’ve been a bad roommate, and need to apologize.” Her glowing eyes twinkled with glee. “What better way than by feeding you?”

“Wait, what do you mea—” Ken stopped talking as he watched her pouring the milk from his carton into the funnel.

A soft titter played off her lips, her words dribbling with condescension and at the same time, a sort of motherly affection. “One of the many functionalities I was designed for was to serve as a caretaker for those with certain… special needs. Fortunately, any Type-F model sex doll—” She smirked. “—of which I am the only one, are equipped with Real-Feel (™) silicon breasts, with Expansive-quality materials.” With a wink, she locked eyes with him. “Just watch. My eyes are up here, don’t waste your time staring at THEM… you’ll like the view down south a bit more.” Before the lion’s eyes, Flavia’s creamy white breasts began to twitch gently. They were swelling, growing larger and larger right before his eyes.

“O-oh my, Kitten… you have no idea how good this feels.” Flavia huffed, moving her paws up to rub and massage her growing silicon tit flesh, as she arched a bit forward, a tint of amaranthine blush forming on her face. Her breasts, once cute little A-cups, were swelling, bouncing up and down as they did. Ken couldn’t tell if the bouncing breasts were because she was deliberately bouncing them, or just a result of them swelling. And the lion found he didn’t care. It was almost hypnotic as he watched her bright pink-purple nipples grow fatter and thicker, white froth of creamy milk forming around the tips and beading to condense. He could smell the milk on her breasts as they swelled and inflated into massive f-cup size melons. “Do you like Mommy’s boobies, kitten?” Flavia bounced them in front of him, a spark of amusement flashing in her eyes as she stared down towards him. In his peripheral vision, he watched her pulling out some bottles from his fridge, tucking them behind her back.

Ken had never seen breasts that large outside a screen. It was all he could do to avoid drooling, and he only managed that by keeping his muzzle SHUT.

Flavia covered her lips with a paw, a titter escaping her lips. “Mommy will take that as a yes!” Every word of hers was saturated with amusement, soaking it up like a sponge. Walking past him, multiple parts of her body jiggling and wiggling, she moved towards the doorway out of the kitchen. “Mommy does love being swollen up like a water balloon. Mmm… it always feels so good to be inflated with milk. But we do need to do something about that, I think.” She lifted a paw and curled a fuzzy blue finger. “Come come… you’re about to get everything you ever dreamed.” Walking towards a leather couch in his living room, Ken watched as his luscious sex toy plopped her naked rump downwards on the seat, before patting her lap. A sly smile crossing her face, she patted one of her breasts. “Would you like to see how real they feel? Mommy’s just SOOO swollen with milk, and would love to have a kitten to help her with that little problem.”

Ken hesitated. Breasts were almost hypnotic, yes, but the way she was acting. “I’m not- I’m really not your kitten. Your baby.” As appealing as she made it sound, he wasn’t an infant and breast feeding like one seemed a bit beyond the pale.

With a light lilting sigh and a roll of her eyes, Flavia conceded. “It’s a pet name, my master. I know you’re not a baby.” She smiled. “You’re a predator.” Pulling out one of the things she’d swiped from his kitchen, Flavia turned the container up towards her right tit. “An alpha male.” Moving a finger up, she pushed down on a long, narrow white nozzle at the top of the container.

Psssssssssssssht!

White, fluffy whipped cream spurted out of the container. The silicon kitten spurted it around her breast’s nipple in a circular pattern, creating a rising mountain of creaming fluff. Capping it off with a pointed peak, Ken watched her as she shuddered. “Oooh! Chilly…” The whipped cream bounced on her breast as she moved the container to draw a matching mountain on top of her left breast. “Where was I? Oh yes, you’re a vicious, masculine carnivore.” Her purple-pink eyes glinted with amusement as Ken watched her breasts bouncing. A deep brown bottle arose from behind her, the Whipped Cream container set aside on a table. Flavia lifted the new bottle up, drizzling her frosted body with chocolate sauce. “One eager to slate his feral, bestial lusts on his cute little old mate, isn’t he?”

Ken couldn’ts stop drooling. “I- well- I think—” On instinct, he licked his lips as he walked forward towards the couch. “W-well can you b-b-blame him when his m-mate keeps dressing herself up like the tastiest dessert at the buffet table?” Laying down, he rested his head on her lap, staring up at her puffed-up, bouncy breasts. He couldn’t even see Flavia’s head from beneath the massive, milk-swollen mammaries. His cock throbbed in his khaki pants as he sat up. “She’s j-j-just so d-delicious.” He hated how he got around women. He stuttered, panicked, and blushed. Ken always seemed to act awkward enough that they never seemed to ever be interested in him. But now, he had one (well, a sex toy, but she acted so much like one it pushed the same buttons) that seemed attracted to him despite all of that. Pushing his muzzle towards her right breast, he went to work, licking and slurping at her delicious treat.

He was growing to like the artificial woman, even in spite of how emasculated he felt around her.

Huffing and arching her back, Flavia cooed down into Ken’s ear. “Oooh, yes, that feels soooo good. Your tongue against my bare breast.” There was a squeaking sound as he licked at the rubbery fur along her body. “Mmmm… warm, wet feline tongues are just the BEST. And you’re so good at pleasuring a woman.” She shuddered and moaned. In his peripheral vision Ken saw her tail twitching behind her against the bed. With a needy huff, Flavia stroked at his head through his mane. “Please clean my body, master! I’ve gotten myself just SO messy.” Once her right breast had been cleaned, Flavia gently turned Ken’s head towards her other tit. He watched it jiggle, the whipped cream mountain slowly collapsing under the dribble of chocolate sauce on top of it. Licking his sugared muzzle clean, Ken descended once more into the breach, pushing further onto Flavia’s lap as he cat-cleaned her boob. Her paws snaked around him, holding him like a momma cat holding her cub. “A-aaaaah…” Her tongue lolled out as Ken saw the bright blue housecat-toy’s face flush. She really was so amazingly realistic. Was it possible… maybe she wasn’t just making noise to butter him up? Was she really enjoying this?

Enjoying him?

As he finished licking up his dessert, he felt her paw on the back of his head holding him in front of her tit. It was squishy and warm, just like he imagined a real breast might feel like. “P-please master.” Flavia’s lower lip pushed out in a pout, her voice a whimper of desperation. “C-can you please milk me? I need you so badly… I’m SO swollen it hurts now.”

Ken didn’t need much more provocation. Parting his lips, he pushed a chocolate-sauce smeared fuzzy face against her breast, squishing into the comfy silicon surface of it and sinking in. He could hear the milk sloshing about inside her body. Pushing his lips to kiss her teat, he began suckling, letting warm, sweet cream flood the chamber of his mouth. Each taste set his tongue afire with pleasure. Moving his paws up around her torso, Ken found himself growing more enthusiastic about his feeding, his body rumbling slightly with a pleasurable growl as he found himself craving more and more. It felt like the rest of the world was fading around him. There was just Flavia and him, and all he wanted to do was stop thinking and fill his tummy up with her milk.

“Oooh, yes, please do drink your fill.” Flavia purred, panting for a moment before stroking down his mane. “Mommy’s body is built to warm the milk so it feels more real… not to mention mix a few additives in there to help her cute little kitten adapt to breast feeding so much easier.” She petted down the back of his head with the fingers on one squeaky paw, while her other paw moved down towards his pants, unzipping his fly. “Of course, I didn’t need a relaxing drug to enchant you, did I? It’s why I like little cutie-boys like you who get nervous around women. You get so huffy on just some flirting and some praise that you’ll be eating out of my hands even before my hypnotic little words and mind-dulling cream set in. I’m a sex doll, kitten. Reassuring partners about their performance so they drop their guard emotionally is KIND of my whole thing.” Ken didn’t even care. He nursed her breast, relaxing more and more as he gorged himself on her wonderfully addictive milk.

He barely even noticed she’d taken off his pants until he felt a chocolate sauce-slick hand around his swollen cock. “Don’t get me wrong, kitten. You don’t quite fit Mommy’s asthetic yet.” She giggled. “You’ll be so much girlier with this icky mane all trimmed down, and your remaining fur properly styled. We need to slim down your tummy too… but not your cutie-patootie. You’ll make such a cute femmy boy that all the males will be chasing you hungrily, eager to slake their passions.” With a giggle, Flavia began to pump her paw up and down on Ken’s cock. “Good kittens who obey get to feel good when they make Mommy feel good.” She shuddered at his continued nursing on her breast. As Ken sat there, he felt something rising up from her lap, digging gently against his twin cheeks. “You were never really a male anyway. Just a silly little sissyboy who thought he was a lion. But after a few more feedings, it won’t even bother you anymore if you’re cute and sweet instead of fierce and hunky.” He felt Flavia moving him from one breast to another. There was a single hiccup of lucidity there, before he felt his lips pressing against her other nipple. And then the flash of panic and awareness sunk down into the slow, sluggish thought that had come to accompany his feeding frenzy.

The only glimmer of consciousness left in his mind was the flashes of pleasure coming from his loins. Her paw, stained and smeared with brown oily sauce, beat up and down his cock, pleasure filling his mind as he got more and more messy from her teasing. His shaft was drooling precum, and his balls churned as she beat him off. “Remember, Mommy can make you feel so immensely good.” Her words were a purr in his ear. “As long as you listen to Mommy… as long as you obey Mommy… as long as you let Mommy make the decisions around here.” Her paw continued onward, moving faster and faster, chocolate sauce-laced precum spreading along his crotch, getting his fur all stained and oily.

“You love Mommy.”

Ken could feel his body tensing.

“You trust Mommy.”

Everything she was saying was only making it harder to hang on.

“You need Mommy’s milk, again and again…”

He was so close to cumming. The lion grunted, stopping his suckling as he felt his shaft, red-hot, trembling.

“You are Mommy’s girly little kitten.”

And that did it. The switch in Ken’s head flipped, as the lion shuddered, spurting white goo all over his stomach, spattering some on Flavia’s blue fuzzy arms and even on the couch. An orgasm a day-and-a-half in the making erupted, as he moaned and mewled, emptying his balls all over with no care for where it went.

Flavia, in a tone of mock-horror, pushed his face away from her breast. “Oh no! We’ve gotten so filthy, haven’t we?” Her expression turned to a warm smile. “I like it. Gotta get dirty to have some good clean fun.” With a chuckle, the housecat-styled sex doll ran a paw up to rub Ken’s splooge into her faux-fur. “I want more of it all over me. Coating me in your love juices. But… for now, we should clean up. We still need to get you a cuter wardrobe, and some panties… so it’s off to the shower for both of us, understand kitten?”

His head still spinning a bit, Ken rubbed his temples as he stood up. They’d had sex, but he barely remembered it. Now what was she talking about? A shower? That sounded good. He trusted her.

“Oh. Ok, Mommy…”

And with that, owner and sex toy padded off to save water by showering together…