The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ascending

by Droid447

Chapter One

Juliette was a rich young woman with a lot of free time. Her mother had left her a sizable inheritance and she lived without a care in the world. Her biggest problem was finding something interesting to do during the day, and particularly during the night.

As expected, any kind of entertainment was an option for her, regardless of the cost, and she had tried pretty much everything. That is why a new advertisement on TV immediately called her attention. It was a new company solely devoted to selling sex toys and they had a twist that Juliette had never seen before.

“Living dildos?! That sounds interesting,” Juliette said out loud despite being alone, “I have heard of women mating with aliens but I thought it was dangerous. I remember one woman who died doing that, but this company says it is completely safe. I must try them!”

Since the discovery of the portals, a few decades ago, Earth and society had been radically transformed. The fact that there were thousands of intelligent civilizations out there throughout the stars came as a shock to humanity, but eventually it, turned out to be a blessing with most diseases eradicated and booming prosperity. Relationships between humans and several alien species were amicable for the most part, however, even after all these years, very few aliens lived on Earth.

* * *

Juliette was excited when the doorbell rang because she knew it was the package she had ordered. Her brand new ‘living dildo’ had arrived! She carried the metallic box to the TV room and placed it on the coffee table. I wasn’t too heavy and there was no sound coming from inside.

‘I can’t hear anything. I hope it didn’t die on the way. That would be very disappointing.’

The attractive woman did some research before buying the product and the company seemed legit. Even though it was selling alien creatures, it was based on Earth and it had been validated by the Universal Commerce Association.

Juliette was nervous while opening the box. Her hands were shaking and her heart was beating fast. She knew that she didn’t have to go through with it if the creature seemed dangerous, but she rarely backed down from a challenge.

She lifted the top and the ‘living dildo’ looked exactly as advertised except for its size.

“Wow! It is big! The one I saw in their catalog wasn’t this long… I think.”

The alien creature looked very similar to a snake with a much wider head, big bulging eyes and a very small, non-threatening toothless mouth. This was the main reason why Juliette chose it. Its skin was green and glossy with protuberances all over its long body. This was the second reason why the horny woman liked it. Now it was right in front of her, ready to perform.

Juliette carried her new ‘dildo’ to the sofa and carefully placed it over the middle cushion, then she removed all her clothes and sat sideways next to it, spreading her legs. Its huge eyes were clearly staring at her pussy but it wasn’t moving. The amused woman didn’t move either, waiting for her sex toy to spring into action.

“Now what? Aren’t you supposed to make me cum or something?” Juliette asked, as if the unintelligent organism could understand her.

The alien creature had a very small brain and most of its actions were ruled by instinct. Right now, it was hungry and there was an enticing little worm not too far ahead. As it started moving very slowly, Juliette gasped. She couldn’t possibly know that her ‘living dildo’ was confusing her clitoris with food and she was up for a pleasant surprise.

The creature got closer to her crotch and curled its body, creating enough support to lift its head at the right level. Then, with a fast, sudden motion, it darted forward and wrapped its toothless mouth around Juliette’s tender nub.

Juliette shrieked and jolted. She was about to grab the ‘toy’ and throw it away but the astounded woman stopped herself. This little alien was not really hurting her. In fact, it felt quite nice.

“Holy fuck! It feels good! Just don’t bite me down there, okay?”

Juliette felt the small mouth of the creature tugging and squeezing her clitoris with enough force to make her squeal but no too hard that it would hurt her. It was perfect! She was fully aware that this alien didn’t have any teeth, therefore it wasn’t going to get rougher than this. Juliette could relax and enjoy this unexpected stimulation.

The alien kept nibbling Juliette’s clitoris for a while. Its brain was not capable of understanding that this delicate, protruding flesh was not a worm, so it kept tugging and chewing without success. But it was persistent and Juliette couldn’t be more thankful for this.

“Oh my God! Whoever trained this little guy to do this is a genius!!”

This living dildo was doing exactly what it was supposed to do and the sexy woman was feeling her first orgasm building within her loins.

Eventually, the creature realized that this ‘worm’ was too difficult to get and it pulled back to see if there were more nearby. It quickly noticed that there was a tiny cavity just below the ‘worm’. Maybe this hole was wide enough to provide shelter.

“Hey! Don’t stop. I am almost there!”

Juliette had no idea what was about to happen, but it was going to be her first step into a new life of limitless debauchery.

The alien curved down and plugged the tip of its tail into Juliette’s pussy, eliciting a moan from the surprised woman. Juliette was so wet that the appendage slid in without effort and the creature confirmed that it was worth exploring further in.

Juliette felt the tail of the living organism going deeper inside of her and she moaned again. This was exactly what she imagined when she purchased this sex toy. She didn’t even have to use her hands to get this wonderful stimulation. The ‘dildo’ was doing all the work on its own!

Juliette laid back and tried to relax but it became impossible as more of the creature penetrated her pussy and curled around at the bottom of her tight cavity. It soon became obvious that the whole body of the alien was not going to fit inside of her pussy but she was fine with it. As long as it kept trying to go deeper, Juliette was definitely going to reach an orgasm.

The amazed woman moved a hand over her belly and she could clearly feel the alien churning and twisting, creating subtle bumps here and there as it unsuccessfully tried to find more space. At this moment, only the head and a short segment of its body were visible.

Juliette stayed immobile for a few more minutes, focusing all her attention on the magic that was happening between her legs. This living creature was doing it… it was bringing her to the edge… she was almost there… then it happened. Juliette exploded in bliss! The woman’s eyes rolled up, her torso curled backward and the rest of her body shivered out of control. She was having her first orgasm with a creature from another planet!

The alien was confused. The hole it was using as a shelter was twitching and pressing down on its body with successive spasms. Maybe it wasn’t a good place to hide. However, it was warm and tight just the way it liked it. The creature wasn’t giving up this protective cavity that easy.

A moment later, after her orgasm faded off, Juliette laid on her couch staring at the ceiling with half-closed eyes. She couldn’t believe she hadn’t try this before. Regardless of the implicit dangers in mating with an alien, she was now realizing that the possibilities were endless. The mind-blowing orgasm she just enjoyed was undeniable proof.

“Holy fuck! What an orgasm!”

She didn’t even have to touch her body. The little creature did all the work and, to be honest, it didn’t have to do much. It just churned and twisted at the bottom of her pussy for a couple of minutes and that was enough to send her spiraling down into a whirlpool of incredible bliss.

Juliette savored for a while the sensation of having her pussy completely full until she decided it was enough. In any case, she was definitely planning to do it again later that day.

Keeping her legs apart, Juliette turned over and placed her feet on the ground. She looked at the nimble creature dangling between her thighs and wondered which was the best way to get it out. She guessed she just had to grab the head and pull.

“It is time for you to go back to your box. I promise we will play again tonight.”

The creature felt comfortable in its new ‘home’ regardless that the available space wasn’t ample enough. But then it felt a couple of fingers touching its right eye and it didn’t like it. In fact, when Juliette grabbed it pulled harder, the creature instinctively darted in the opposite direction.

The startled woman gasped and closed her legs rapidly but it was too late. By the time she could react, Juliette had the entire alien buried in her body, including the fat head.

The first thing that came to her mind was how to get that creature out now that there was nothing to grab! But this thought quickly vanished when she realized that having the entire alien inside of her felt so much pleasant than before. Her libido grew quickly under these unexpected circumstances.

The creature was curling up within her belly, creating a noticeable bulge, while it tried to accommodate itself in the confined space. It twisted incessantly, sliding all along Juliette’s vaginal cavity but careful not to poke out.

It didn’t take long before the bewildered woman was shuddering on the couch, riding another powerful climax. It was the second one in less than ten minutes! She suspected that there were more to come and there was nothing she could do to stop it. Juliette only hoped that she could survive it.

‘Oh God! I am cumming again! This feels awesooome!’

One hour later, Juliette on all fours on the floor while her pussy gushed once more. She lost count of how many orgasms she had enjoyed since the entire alien penetrated her, yet this little creature from another world was not giving up.

Juliette’s unforeseen guest was still trying to find a comfortable position, but every time the woman reached climax, her orgasmic spasms clamped her muscles around the creature’s body forcing it to move again, thus igniting another orgasm. It was a never-ending cycle of bliss. Despite Juliette being in perfect shape, she was already exhausted.

“Please, stop! I can’t cum anymore.”

Another hour later, Juliette was barely conscious. Her head was sideways on the ground, drool falling slowly from her partially opened mouth, while her arms rested limply by her sides. The creature was still moving within her cavity but she had lost the energy to react, except a few instinctive twitches every few seconds.

‘It is going to be very embarrassing if they find me half-dead with an alien inside my pussy… but it was worth it.’

Luckily for Juliette, the creature decided that the cozy enclosure was too narrow and too ‘unstable’. It was time to move on and search for another hiding place. It slid thought the woman’s vaginal cavity, widely stretching Juliette’s pussy lips, until it finally came out.

Juliette moaned but she didn’t move at all. She was too tired to do anything. Incidentally, it was for the best because this way she wasn’t going to spook the alien and forced it back inside. She just laid there while her eyes rolled back as the entire length of the creature vacated her pussy.

The astounded woman jolted when she felt the last segment of the ‘living dildo’ leaving her pussy. She didn’t even bother to turn her head and see where the alien was going.

“You can hide but you can’t run, little rascal. You won this round but we’ll meet again tomorrow.”

The creature slithered under the love-seat and stayed there immobile. It had fed on Juliette’s fluids for a while but this wasn’t enough to keep it satisfied. Soon, it was going to come out hunting for another juicy worm.

Juliette had found a new hobby. She had discovered the wonders of having sex with alien creatures and there was so much more to explore.

She kept her promise and the next day she spent several hours using her special dildo. The result was the same, ending completely exhausted and utterly satisfied. She loved it. The following days were a blur of never-ending sex, but by the end of the week, Juliette considered that she should try something new. As always, she got bored easily and wanted to keep experimenting. It was time to call the company again to get a new sex toy.

While she browsed through the different categories, there was one that grabbed her attention… “Subduers”. It sounded very enticing.

“It was fun not being able to pull that sneaky little alien out of my pussy. I want to try something similar but more radical. It will be very exciting to see what kind of subjugation they will try on me.”