The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ascending

by Droid447

Chapter Two

The packaged arrived the next day and Juliette was surprised by the size of the box. She had chosen the smallest creature in the “Subduers” category and it didn’t seem that big on the images. When she opened the lid, Juliette gasped acknowledging the true size of her second ‘living dildo’.

“Wow! You are a big, weird creature. Let’s go into my bedroom and find out what you can do.”

The visible part of the alien was a hard, round shell of something that resembled a giant tick, about the size of a dog. The underside was still a mystery and Juliette couldn’t wait to see what it was hiding.

However, the horny woman was a bit disappointed when she realized that there was nothing interesting under the creature’s body except a small sac that, most likely, were its testicles. But there was no phallus in sight. The long legs of the alien allowed it to move around easily but it remained on the same spot over the bed, apparently ignoring its owner’s presence.

Juliette was not sure what to do, so she removed her clothes and knelt in front of her new sex toy.

“Now what? There wasn’t an instructions manual in your box.”

But the creature was not ignoring Juliette as she thought. It could sense the heat emanating from her body and it was preparing the right amount of chemicals according to her size. When the concoction was ready, the alien extruded a small tentacle from a masked hole on the front side of its shell.

Juliette looked at it and gasped. The tentacle was a bit thinner than a human cock but longer. It was fleshy and glistening with lubrication. The aroused woman immediately pictured that appendage entering her pussy and making her cum. Regardless that it was located in an awkward place, she could make it work.

“Look at that! Is this your cock?!”

The creature waved its tentacle in front of Juliette’s face. It smelled incredibly sweet and delicious. The excited woman couldn’t resist the temptation of putting it in her mouth. Maybe a quick blowjob was a good way to get things going.

Juliette felt the appendage reaching the back of her throat, then a few centimeters further inside. This was so naughty. Fighting her gag reflex, she kept it in.

‘It is hard as a human cock! I wonder if I can make him cum in my mouth.’ Juliette thought.

But barely ten seconds after the tentacle penetrated beyond her throat, Juliette felt a gush of fluid inundating her esophagus. She coughed, spilling some of it, but the rest flowed down into her belly. At first, Juliette thought that the creature was cumming but this was unlikely. It was happening too fast. Then, she noticed that her throat started tickling, followed by her chest and belly.

That’s when she realized that the fluid being pumped into her body was not sperm. She began to feel light-headed and it became difficult to think. This concoction was some kind of drug!

‘God! Are you cumming already…? Wait… why do I feel dizzy?… Am I being drugged?’

Juliette remembered the nature of this ‘sex toy’. It had the ability to subjugate and this was exactly what it was doing.

Wondering if this substance could be dangerous to her nervous system, Juliette began to crawl away but she could barely control her arms and legs. She was able to reach the edge of the bed before her limbs stopped responding all together. Some of the fluid was still drooling from her mouth onto the mattress while she mumbled a few words that reached nobody’s ears.

“Thishh… fe..eels too weir….”

The creature remained immobile but it was following the female’s movement using its heat sensors. It was certain that she couldn’t go far. It was just a matter of waiting before continuing the mating process.

Juliette was now flat on the bed, belly down, unable to go anywhere. She turned her wobbling head to the side and noticed that the creature was not there anymore.

“Wher… dith… yu go…? Don’t… go.”

The stunned woman couldn’t see that the creature had extruded a giant cock, three times larger and thicker than the previous appendage, and it was positioning itself between her legs. The monster located her vaginal cavity, which at this moment was the hottest part of her body, and aimed at the right spot.

The penetration was rough and unrelenting, however, the special chemicals circulating through Juliette’s veins were making her pussy extremely wet and ready to receive the creature’s big cock with ease.

Juliette felt something big entering her body and her confusion was instantly replaced by exhilaration. Suddenly, an idea popped within her mind. She didn’t need to understand what was happening, she just had to enjoy it.

The large phallus reached the bottom of her tight cavity on the first thrust, yet it was trying to go further in. The astounded woman went cross-eyes from the intense sensation.

Juliette felt more of the fat appendage passing thought her pussy lips and invading her body beyond humanly possible… or so she thought. After a couple of minutes of frantic trashing within her pussy, the tentacle found her cervix and pushed into her womb.

Any discomfort was erased by the drug and all she could feel was overwhelming pleasure. When Juliette felt her belly bloating against the mattress, she exploded in climax. The astonished woman came harder than ever before, shuddering uncontrollably while her eyes rolled up until they turned white. Knowing that she was at the complete mercy of the alien made things even more exciting.

* * *

A while later, the ravaging was still going. Juliette had climaxed two times already and the creature was not slowing down. She had a little more control of her body as the drug began to wear off but the aroused woman had no intention of going anywhere.

She slid a hand under her belly and could clearly feel the bumps created by the phallus as it churned inside of her. Juliette hadn’t seen the creature’s cock yet but she could feel that it was larger than her other living dildo.

When it started trembling, the besieged woman went cross-eyed again. Something wonderful was about to happen.

The vibration turned into a forcible throbbing and immediately after, Juliette felt something warm inundating her loins. The creature was cumming! Juliette reacted to this new sensation the only way she could. She climaxed once more. Her pussy clutched the appendage with rapid spasms, keeping the sperm inside until it became too much and burst out like a fountain.

The alien’s sperm sac was not too big so after a few gushes, the ejaculation was over. Juliette moaned loudly when the ‘dildo’ vacated her pussy and the fluid trapped inside flowed out soaking the mattress. Regardless that she was still in the midst of climax, Juliette was conscious enough to wonder if she could get pregnant with alien cum. It was unlikely since the Company didn’t mention anything regarding contraceptives. It would be interesting, though.

The creature didn’t do anything after pulling out of Juliette’s pussy, so when her orgasm finally faded away, she took this opportunity to rest for a moment, but by no means she was done fucking.

When she was ready for more, the insatiable woman turned to her side and lifted her left leg, showing her wet slit to her ‘sex toy’. The creature immediately extruded its long cock again and aimed at the hot spot. Juliette saw it for the first time…

“Holy crap! No wonder I felt so stuffed a moment ago! Your cock is huge! And I can see you are ready for round two.”

The grogginess was practically gone but Juliette noticed that her body was still more sensitive than normal. When the creature pushed the tip of its cock into her pussy, she almost reached an instant orgasm.

‘Wow! What has this alien done to me? This feels so freaking good!’

The creature moved forward slowly, shoving more of its cock inside Juliette’s pussy with every step. Juliette enjoyed so much this unintentional seduction that before it reached bottom, she couldn’t hold back any longer and exploded in climax yet again. The alien didn’t even have to pump her for this to happen. It was amazing!

* * *

Several hours later, Juliette was again flat on the bed, but now she was facing up. Her legs were spread wide apart, allowing the monster to do whatever it wanted with her. And all it wanted was to keep fucking her pussy.

The creature didn’t know if this female was fertile or not, but the ‘Living Dildos’ Company had trained it to pleasure every humanoid female regardless of their species. In the case of humans, their vaginal cavity was not as big as other organisms but the creature was making no distinction. It was shoving its cock as deep as it would go.

Juliette was delighted by the persistence and endurance of her new acquisition. She didn’t know how many times she had reached climax during the current ravaging but incredibly enough, there was one more orgasm igniting within her loins at this very moment. The astounded woman arched her back while the blissful waves of pleasure wrecked her body from head to toe. She didn’t even notice when the creature ejaculated inside of her womb.

Unlike her previous ‘dildo’ that needed to rest frequently, this new alien had a lot more stamina and Juliette had no intention of quitting, especially when all she had to do was to stay motionless on her bed. Eventually, her brain was not able to take so much stimulation and Juliette fell unconscious. This didn’t matter to the creature that kept fucking her for the rest of the day and most of the night.

* * *

Having two toys now, Juliette began to get creative. She tried different things the following days and tonight she wanted to do something new. Holding the smaller, snake-like creature on her right hand, she used her other hand to pull the big one closer, which had its big cock already on display.

“Okay, my horny friends. We are going to play a new game called -double fucked while drugged—.

Just do what you do best.”

Juliette loved having these alien appendages inside of her, but she had learned that it felt so much better when she was under the influence of the alien’s subduing concoction. After drinking it, she was still able to move clumsily but her brain didn’t work properly and her entire body became more sensitive. She loved that.

Kneeling on the floor, Juliette leaned forward and licked the upper hole of the bigger creature, enticing the drug-gushing tentacle to come out. At the same time, she moved the snake-like creature near her ass. She felt the long tail caressing and poking at her ass-cheeks. The living dildo already knew her anatomy and kept trying until it found her anus and pierced in a few centimeters.

When the drug-gushing tentacle came out, the other creature was already one-third of the way inside Juliette’s ass. The aroused woman moaned softly while licking the glistening appendage.

She was in no hurry and took her time playing with her toys. The bigger creature attempted several times to enter Juliette’s mouth but she constantly moved her head, taking it out before swallowing the drug, teasing her ‘lover’. She knew that after drinking the fluid, she would become completely helpless against her own desires, so she purposely delayed it for as long as possible. However, the woman’s pussy was throbbing with need.

When she realized that she was only teasing herself, Juliette opened her mouth and sucked the tentacle all the way into her throat. The concoction was immediately released and it made the woman’s eyes rolled back. The grogginess returned and made her feel warm all over.

It took Juliette less than a minute to reach her first orgasm. Her juices gushed out of her pussy while the smaller alien wiggled deeper into her ass and the fluid kept inundating her belly. It was like a dream come true for the overpowered woman.

The long phallus of the giant tick waved in the air trying to find the female’s pussy. Its balls were already bursting with sperm, waiting for the right moment.

Feeling delightfully dizzy and a little disconnected from reality, Juliette pulled back and released the small tentacle. All she had to do now was to keep her balance long enough to complete her debauched plan.

“Thissh feelsh so gooood… my body is on fire...”

She could feel the smaller alien churning and twisting within her loins, trying to find more room to sink completely inside, regardless that it was physically impossible.

Juliette turned around and, supporting her weight on her hands and feet, she presented her pussy to the bigger alien, who immediately sensed the heat between her legs and aimed at the right spot.

“I’m all yours, honey. Shove that big cock inside of me...”

The stunned woman went cross-eyed again when she felt the alien’s phallus piercing into her body and reaching all the way into her womb with a single stroke. This creature was not fast or violent but it was relentless, and this was the attribute that Juliette loved the most.

The smaller creature, still plugged deep in her ass, felt the added pressure as the other one expanded the woman’s vaginal cavity and it also moved more insistently, fighting for space. Juliette screamed in bliss.

With all this alien meat pushing deeper inside of her, it took Juliette only a couple of minutes to reach her second orgasm of the day. Her entire body shivered violently out of control while her pussy and ass twitched spasmodically around her ‘dildos’. The overwhelmed woman was barely able to stay conscious while the floor beneath got soaked with her gushing fluids. This was absolute heaven.

As usual, after a few hours, the orgy was still going and Juliette had lost count of how many orgasms she had enjoyed. The smaller alien was so deep inside of her that only the head was visible. The other creature was still churning its cocks the way it was trained to do and was ready to ejaculate yet again.

Juliette could feel her belly bloating so much that she thought it was about to explode. Despite that, she wouldn’t trade this moment for anything in the world. She didn’t know how she was still able to keep her hips in the air and readily available but she suspected that the concoction she drank earlier had something to do with it. It was giving her inhuman energy that was just enough to satisfy her insatiable need for more. Juliette was entering a cycle of never-ending bliss that was almost impossible to break. This was exactly the way she liked it. Being a slave to her desires and furthermore, a slave to these alien creatures.

But her endurance had a limit and after a few more hours, Juliette was once again lying motionless on the floor with her legs spread apart, her eyes completely rolled back and her arms limp by her sides. Her capability of feeling pleasure had been max out and there was nothing more she could do. The creatures, however, were still doing their job with relentless stamina regardless that their host was not moving or reacting in any way.

But this was just fine because deep within the mind of the unconscious woman, she still wanted more.

* * *

The following days, Juliette kept trying new things always using both her ‘living dildos’ at the same time. Today, after drinking plenty of the alien drug, Juliette was standing on her bed planning to do something more daring. She had to move fast before the subduing chemicals began to take effect.

“I can see that you are as ready as I am. Let’s do this.”

She was about to plug the large cock of the tick-like creature in her ass for the first time.

The rounded alien was upside down on the mattress with its balls in full view and its phallus swaying in the air, searching for the host’s warm hole.

Juliette let her ‘sex toy’ squeeze the tip of its cock in her ass, then she began lowering her hips. The appendage was ticker than the snake-like creature and it felt absolutely delightful. The astounded woman didn’t stop moving down until the entire appendage was buried in her ass.

To make this session even more extreme, Juliette placed the smaller alien near her face until it penetrated her mouth. She gagged when it reached the back of her throat but this didn’t stop the invader. Soon enough, Juliette had the entire length of the alien wiggling within her esophagus, reaching for her belly.

Juliette’s empty pussy gushed abundantly when she imagined both of her ‘lovers’ touching each other in the middle of her body, one entering from her mouth, the other from her ass. It was surreal!

When Juliette reached her first orgasm, she realized that it was going to be impossible to stay upright for long. It didn’t matter. She knew that her ‘dildos’ would search for any of her holes and penetrate her again regardless if was conscious or not.

Juliette was completely certain that buying these ‘sex toys’ was the best decision of her life. She also knew it could get even better.