The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ascending

by Droid447

Chapter Three

With that in mind, Juliette browsed the ‘Living dildos’ site the next day, searching for something new. She immediately navigated to the ‘Subduers’ section looking for a different kind of alien that could overpower her in an exciting way. When she saw a set of glowing yellowish eyes, her pussy twitched.

“Wow! Look at those eyes! They seem very hypnotic even on the TV screen. I have to try that!”

The ‘living dildos’ in this category were not for sale. She could only rent their services for a determined period of time. Juliette had enough money to buy whatever she wanted so this was a bit disappointing, however, she proceeded to make the payment. She had to try staring at those hypnotic eyes at least once.

Juliette was nervous when she opened the door. The alien humanoid that arrived looked like a man with the skin of a lizard. He was tall but not too much, with an interesting and elegant poise. But none of this was the first thing that grabbed Juliette’s attention. This alien male was completely naked and a big, fat cock dangled between his thighs.

‘Wow! That is a big cock!’

Juliette led him into the living room and quickly removed her own clothes. She didn’t want her ‘guest’ to feel out of place.

“My name is Valandar. I will be providing unrestrained pleasure for you during the next seven days.”

“H..Hi, Valandar. I am Juliette. It is nice to meet you.”

The hypnotist alien wasted no time and immediately activated the mesmerizing power of his eyes. He had tried this before on humans and it was extremely effective.

“Look into my eyes, Juliette. Let your mind relish in the serenity they provide.”

Juliette was very nervous. She was really taking things to the next level. Her first two ‘living dildos’ were just acting by instinct or following their training with no malicious intentions. The individual standing in front of her was obviously self-aware and he could be dangerous. But she was not backing down now.

“How do you make them glow?” Juliette asked looking up at his eyes.

The soothing effect of Valandar’s eyes was quick and powerful. Juliette felt her worries wash away just a few seconds after locking her gaze with his. She wondered if he was going to fuck her right away or there would be some kind of foreplay. Seven days was plenty of time so they didn’t need to hurry.

‘His eyes are sooo pretty… I wonder if...’

Juliette found it odd that as soon as she formulated these questions in her mind, they were immediately discarded and forgotten. At the same time, she felt a pleasant warmth growing between her legs.

In a very subtle manner and without the need for speech, Valandar began to acquire control of Juliette’s body. He had the ability to transmit suggestions into the client’s brain by flickering the light in his eyes at a fast, undetectable rate. The same way a hypnotist uses words, he was using sensations.

Other than her fleeting thoughts, Juliette was still unaware that she was getting lost within her own mind. Those eyes were so seductive. She didn’t want to look away or even blink, worried that she could miss an instant of that beauty.

When Valandar reached out and grabbed both of her arms, Juliette’s pussy twitched so hard that a drop of her vaginal fluids started oozing between her legs.

“Get down on your knees.”

Suddenly, her new ‘sex partner’ spoke again and Juliette thought it would be exciting to obey him as if she was his slave. But then she realized that she was already on her knees! How did this happen? Juliette was still staring intently into Valandar’s eyes. She couldn’t look away even if she wanted to. But now she was acknowledging that her own body was no longer under her control. She tried moving her arms and nothing happened. Then she tried moving her head and failed again. When she couldn’t even blink, Juliette got scared.

But at the same time, she could feel her pussy on fire. Juliette was extremely aroused and somehow she knew this wasn’t the influence of her controller or any kind of alien drug. It was all her. She wanted to be subjugated and this was getting her horny as hell.

“Put my cock in your mouth.”

The whole situation felt so weird, as if she was a passenger in her own body, looking out from a faraway window. She was completely aware of what was happening around her, or to her, but she couldn’t consciously interact.

Staring into nothing with unfocused eyes, Juliette opened her mouth as wide as she could and leaned forward enveloping the tip of Valandar’s cock between her lips. The humanoid’s member was so thick that she could barely do it, but she had to obey no matter what.

‘Oh my God! He is so big. No way his cock will fit in my mouth!’

Then Juliette heard him saying another command and her pussy twitched.

“This is not enough. Fill your mouth with my cock.”

The hesitation in her mind was completely ignored by her own body and she moved forward a little more. Stretching her mouth to the limit, she engulfed the whole head of her master’s cock until the tip reached the back of her throat. Now Juliette’s pussy was twitching nonstop and she could feel an orgasm building rapidly.

“That’s good, my beautiful pet. Now swallow my entire cock.”

‘I did it! I swallowed the whole head of his… what?! His entire cock?! That’s impossible!’

Before she knew it, Juliette was already obeying. The huge cock passed between her stretched lips and penetrated her esophagus. When the astounded woman’s nose touched Valandar’s pelvis, she exploded in climax.

This time she didn’t think about the incredible accomplishment of engulfing the whole, huge phallus. Her mind was blank, overwhelmed by the forceful waves of ecstasy that radiated from her pulsating crotch in every direction.

Juliette’s eyes rolled back while her pussy gushed abundantly all over the floor, but the rest of her body was defying her orgasmic spasms in an effort to keep the entire cock within her throat as commanded.

While riding her orgasm, Juliette remained in the exact same position and she truly understood how helpless she was and how much this excited her.

The besieged woman was certain that she could cum again just by staying right there, immobile, with her master’s huge cock buried to the hilt in her mouth.

‘God! This is the first time in my life that I cum just giving a blowjob! This is amazing!!’

Juliette realized that she was running out of air and she couldn’t move away. Not without being commanded to do so. She started to get worried again and this diminished her arousal, but then she felt the tip of Valandar’s finger pushing her forehead and her body instantly responded by moving backward, allowing the fat cock to slide out of her mouth and letting her gasp for air.

Her excitement was instantly restored and she almost climaxed right then and there.

‘He is controlling me like a sex droid… I love it!’

“Stand up,” Valandar said.

The simple act of standing up was amusing for Juliette since her body was doing it without a conscious command.

Valandar moved behind her and aimed his cock at her pussy. He grabbed her arm to keep her in place while the complying woman bent her torso, presenting her round butt. Juliette had certainly a great body and he was planning to use it in every possible way.

‘Yes!! He is going to fuck me now. I wonder if my body is more sensitive than usual.’

‘This human girl is in very good shape. The company was very lucky that she found them,’ Valandar thought.

After inserting the tip of his cock, delightfully stretching Juliette’s pussy, Valandar grabbed the woman’s waist and forcefully plunged his entire phallus.

Juliette realized in an instant that her body was indeed more sensitive. It was weird because she hadn’t ingested any kind of enhancing drug, as she did with the tick-like creature. Most likely, Valandar modified her senses with those beautiful, hypnotic eyes.

Juliette’s conscious mind had no control of her body but she could certainly feel everything. The humanoid’s cock was rock hard and filled her pussy to full capacity. Juliette went cross-eyed when she felt it banging against her cervix.

Ten seconds after the penetration, she was already on the verge of her second climax.

This new orgasm didn’t catch Juliette by surprise. She was desperately waiting for it, regardless that it was happening so soon after the first one. Any hesitation she had about this mind-controlling humanoid vanished completely and Juliette was ready to let him do to her whatever he wanted. Not that she had any choice at this moment.

“Your breeding cavity is very tight, Juliette. I like it.”

The large cock reached so deep inside Juliette’s pussy that it threatened to enter all the way into her uterus with every forcible blow.

* * *

A few hours later and after countless orgasms, the couple was still going. Juliette felt exhausted but that was only in her mind, since her body was moving with the same stamina she had at the beginning. Right now she was doing most of the work, bouncing up and down on Valandar’s big cock while he laid passively on the floor.

‘How can I still move after all this time and that many orgasms?… This is awesome… and I think I am going to cum again!’

Juliette waved her hips sensually back and forth while squeezing the erect phallus with her vaginal muscles, giving Valandar as much pleasure as she was receiving. For some reason, this was important to her, as if this was a test that she needed to complete.

In any case, giving her new lover pleasure was very rewarding and she didn’t mind it, regardless that she had paid for the opposite.

Juliette reached yet another orgasm and she wondered how much longer she could last. She started to feel some pain in the muscles of her legs but oddly enough, the pain only made her bliss even more intense. Without noticing, every day she was getting more addicted to being dominated.

Juliette didn’t see that her bigger ‘living-dildo’ was getting closer. The creature detected a crazy amount of heat emitted by the female’s body and wanted to join the action. Valandar did notice its presence and he got an idea.

“Dismount me and get on your hands and knees,” Valandar commanded.

Juliette obeyed and now she was watching with expressionless eyes as the long cock of her pet was extruded from the main body and swayed seductively in front of her face. Then she felt her master’s hands grabbing her hips and the tip of his phallus pressing against her pussy lips. Juliette desperately wanted to move backward and plunge that cock inside of her while pulling the other long appendage into her mouth, but she couldn’t do any of that. Her body was not hers. She had to wait, drooling with eagerness, until Valandar decided the next course of action.

‘God! Please, fuck me now! Both of you!’ Juliette begged in her head.

Valandar enjoyed teasing his client. Knowing how much she wanted his cock, he moved forward slightly spreading her pussy lips. He could actually feel the woman’s drenched cavity throbbing with need.

‘Yess! He is going in!!’

Juliette’s entire body trembled as her lover penetrated her deeper, shoving his entire cock back into her pussy. Valandar commanded her to open her mouth but she was already doing it, moaning loudly with unrestrained pleasure.

“Open your mouth wide, darling.”

Juliette kept her mouth wide open, nonetheless, waiting for the other creature’s cock which now was just a few centimeters away.

A moment later, the glossy appendage was stretching the woman’s lips even wider, stuffing her entire oral cavity. Juliette’s eyes rolled back upon feeling both cocks inside of her, one pumping from behind, the other reaching the back of her throat with no intention of stopping.

She still couldn’t move a muscle on her own but didn’t have to. Another orgasm was rapidly growing within the center of her core.

“It is amazing how tight you are,” the alien said.

As expected, the tick-like monster kept shoving his long cock into Juliette’s mouth until it reached well beyond her throat. Juliette’s body swayed back and forth while her serene face didn’t show the turmoil that was unfolding within her trapped mind.

After a while, Valandar couldn’t hold back his orgasm anymore and ejaculated a big load of cum into Juliette’s pussy. The humanoid confirmed once again that his report to the company about this client was going to be very positive.

Upon feeling her lovers’ cocks pulsating within her pussy, Juliette could react in only one way… she exploded in yet another climax. The woman started moving for the first time in a while as the spasmodic waves of ecstasy rushed throughout her body from head to toe. However, she remained in the same position for as long as possible, keeping the other creature’s cock in her mouth.

But soon enough, her trembling limbs became too feeble and she crumbled to the floor with her legs spread apart and her arms resting limply by her sides. Luckily for Juliette, her pet’s cock was so long that it remained inside of her throat, although not as deep as before.

In that position, Juliette’s anus was fully exposed and Valandar considered that it was a good idea to try her other hole. Having reach climax a moment ago, he would last a lot longer pleasing his client. Juliette’s consciousness was barely hanging on but she suspected that the ravaging wasn’t over and she wanted to be awake during the whole experience. Then Valandar spoke and her heart jolted with joy.

“Keep your pet’s cock in your mouth. I will fuck your ass.”

Valandar grabbed his fat cock and spread Juliette’s round butt-cheeks, aiming at the right spot. When Juliette felt him pressing against her anus, she gasped and her pussy twitched so hard, that it expelled some of the cum that was still inside of her soaked cavity.

The subjugated woman felt that fat cock inexorably entering her rectum until the humanoid’s balls were bouncing against her pussy. She was expecting some kind of pain, but her body registered nothing except incredible pleasure. This was the thickest appendage she had ever had in her ass and it felt amazing.

After several minutes of hard pounding, Valandar sensed that he was about to cum again. This woman was too delicious to resist even after ejaculating very recently. The alien threw his head back and grunted loudly while his cock began throbbing and spewing cum deep within her anal cavity.

As expected, Juliette reached climax at the same time as her lover. The moment she felt the hot fluid filling her loins, that was her cue. The woman’s eye rolled until they turned white and the entire body started shivering violently without changing her current position.

However, this time Juliette’s pet also reached his limit and started discharging a big load of cum within the woman’s mouth. Juliette’s orgasm doubled in strength the moment she started swallowing. This was true heaven.

A few minutes later, it was all over. Juliette remained on the floor, immobile yet breathing heavily. Her legs spread wide apart, her arms limp and cum leaking from her pussy, ass, and mouth. The astounded woman considered the surreal and wonderful situation she was in. To think that this strong humanoid was going to be with her all week!

“I’ll let you rest for a while. I know human’s endurance have short limits. We will resume our mating shortly.”

Juliette heard Valandar’s words and her pussy twitched again, then she finally lost consciousness.

* * *

The following days couldn’t be better for Juliette. She spent most of the time being enthralled by Valandar, unable to control her own body yet fully aware of what was happening. The humanoid fucked her constantly, commanding her to do everything that came to his debauched mind and she was loving every second of it.

Being drugged by her ‘living-dildo’ was fun and exciting but it didn’t compare to her current state of total submission. This level of helplessness was extremely arousing for Juliette and she hoped this would never end.

And her lover was so strong. He could lift her as if she was weightless and possessed her in any way he wanted. Right now, Valandar was smashing her pussy with eagerness while pinning her against the wall. She didn’t have to do anything except moan and stare into nothing. She felt his powerful cock reaching all the way into her cervix, getting her closer to orgasm with every blow.

When Juliette discovered the ‘Living Dildos’ Company, she had no idea that she would enjoy so much being subdued and taken by her lovers. This new awareness was opening a whole new world of sexual possibilities and she was certainly making the most of it.

So far, she had chosen her sexual mates perfectly. Her first small ‘dildo’ had been a lucky coincidence but the other two had provided much more pleasure than expected.

Juliette’s thoughts were interrupted when she reached yet another climax. Her body went rigid for an instant, her eyes rolled back until turning white, then fireworks exploded behind her eyes taking her to a world of impossible bliss that she was getting to know too well.

The next day, Juliette was lying flat on her bed, her legs and arms perfectly straight and her head hanging from the edge of the mattress. All she could see were Valandar’s balls bouncing in front of her eyes as his big cock pulsated within her mouth and throat.

Valandar fucked the woman’s face slowly, enjoying the fact that his phallus could barely fit inside of Juliette’s mouth. He found it amusing to see her neck bloating every time he swayed his hips forward and regaining its normal shape when he pulled back.

Since Valandar arrived at her apartment, Juliette had cum many times giving him blowjobs and this occasion wouldn’t be the exception. She could feel the cool air of the room caressing her drenched pussy lips and she knew that the mattress beneath her was soaking wet. Valandar had been fucking her for a while and her orgasm was approaching fast, but she didn’t want to finish too soon.

When Valandar increased the rhythm of his motions, apparently approaching his climax, Juliette was more than ready...

The humanoid shoved his cock as deep as possible one last time before he roared and discharged a huge load of sperm into Juliette’s gullet.

The euphoric woman arched her back and exploded in climax at that same instant. Her juices gushed hard, flying between her thighs all the way to the other side of the bed. Juliette let out a muffled moan of ecstasy that almost overshadowed her lover’s.

After the first stream, a second one followed. Juliette twitched like a fish out of water while Valandar kept pumping cum into her belly. After a couple of minutes, the astounded woman was once again almost unconscious from the intense bliss.

* * *

On the last day of Valandar’s assignment, Juliette’s bed was seeing a lot of action. The humanoid was forcing Juliette to do all the work while he sat calmly on the mattress and she bounced on his lap with his cock deeply embedded in her ass. He was planning to stimulate the woman to the very limit of her resistance and for that purpose, he had brought both of her ‘living dildos’ to join them.

Regardless that she couldn’t move her eyes, Juliette was aware that her bigger pet was right there in front of her with his cock in full display. She had a pretty good idea about what was going to happen next.

‘Oh God! Is he going to fuck me too? I will have two big cocks inside of me again!!’

However, she did not notice that her other living-dildo was also there.

Juliette gasped and stopped moving when she felt the flexible phallus of her big pet squirming within her pussy lips and penetrating deep into her vaginal cavity. As usual, her enthralled body didn’t change posture or showed any kind of reaction. Only her conscious mind was going insane with such an extreme and delightful stimulation.

Valandar grunted when he felt the added pressure around his cock as the other cock penetrated the sensual woman, demanding space within her slender body.

But then Juliette felt something crawling on her thigh and soon after, another proboscis touched her pussy lips, trying to squeeze inside of her! Her other living-dildo wanted to fuck her too!

Juliette moaned loudly when her other pet forced its way into her body, stretching her pussy even more and rubbing her sensitive inner walls until it reached bottom. However, since most of the space was already occupied by the long cock of the tick-like creature, the smaller creature had no choice but to venture into her womb. The astounded woman’s eyes rolled back as her mind tried to comprehend what kind of intricate mess was evolving inside of her.

The bewildered woman enjoyed orgasm after orgasm for many hours until she could barely move, regardless that her master was commanding her to keep swaying her hips. She still had all three appendages inside of her and there was no end in sight for this orgy. It was like a dream come true.

But then she felt Valandar’s cock throbbing and immediately after, his hot sperm inundated her loins. As expected, she climaxed too.

A week had passed since Valandar arrived at Juliette’s apartment and it was time for him to leave. The woman’s mind was so overwhelmed that she had no idea if it was day or night, therefore, it was shocking to hear him saying goodbye.

“My assignment has been completed, Juliette. I have to leave. But I have a parting gift for you. Look into my eyes...”

Juliette obeyed without hesitation and then she heard him saying…

“You will copulate with your living-dildos for twelve hours non-stop and you will have the strongest orgasms of your life. You will obey.”

“I will obey… ugghh!”

Juliette was on the brink of another climax just by listening to his words.

As Valandar walked out of the room, Juliette was already shivering spasmodically over the mattress. It didn’t matter that she was exhausted. The rest of the day was going to be epic and there was no way around it. It was her unavoidable mission. The conscious part of her mind was ecstatic with bliss, barely able to form coherent thoughts. But one thing was certain… she was one happy customer.

‘This human is remarkable. I hope she likes what the Company has in store for her,’ Valandar thought as he walked away.

Valandar had to report back to the Company his assessment of the client. The female’s body was absolutely perfect and her fondness for becoming a subdued sex partner was impressive.

After completing her assigned mating marathon, Juliette’s mind was completely released and she was once again in control of her body and her actions. Somehow, this felt wrong and disappointing. Her sexual experience with Valandar had exceeded her wildest expectations and she wanted something similar or better, if that was even possible.

Despite becoming free again, there was still a tingle in Juliette’s pussy that refused to go away. Maybe being hypnotized by Valandar’s beautiful eyes had left a permanent sexual precondition within her brain.

Whatever the case, Juliette was not worried about any of this. As soon as she regained her strength, she plugged her pet’s cock in her pussy and browsed through the Company’s menu, searching for a new ‘dildo’.