The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ascending

by Droid447

Chapter Four

“What is a mind-flayer? Apparently, he is a humanoid like Valandar, but he has tentacles on his face! I want to fuck him!” Juliette said to her pets as if they cared.

Juliette was equally scared and aroused when she saw the new alien sent by the Company standing inside her apartment. It was taller and fatter than Valandar which made him more intimidating. But what really caught Juliette’s attention were the long, flexible tentacles hanging from his face.

The curious woman had done some research and discovered that this species could take control of people’s minds using their tentacles. She felt her pussy twitch when she read about it and now that he was right in front of her, she was almost gushing.

The mind-flayer talked first….

“Hello, human. I am Phorlot. I will keep you sexually satisfied for the next two weeks.”

“Hi, Phorlot. My name is Juliette. Can you really take control of my mind with those tentacles?” Juliette asked, getting right to the point.

“Come close to me and I’ll show you.”

“It won’t hurt, will it?”

“Of course not. You will love it.”

So far, Juliette had been subjugated using chemicals and entrancing glowing eyes. It had been exhilarating but now she wanted something different. Juliette couldn’t wait to discover how it was going to be this time.

And she found out rather quickly. Juliette stepped forward and Phorlot moved behind her, positioning his head above hers until the tentacles that hung from his face were enveloping her skull. At first, Juliette just felt warm and a bit wet.

A few seconds later, she felt dizzy as if she was a little drunk. It was definitely pleasant but Juliette was expecting something more radical. This wasn’t better than Valandar’s hypnotic eyes. Suddenly, Juliette remembered something. It was a memory of herself having sex a long time ago. It was a nice arousing memory but it was nothing compared to what she experienced in the last few days.

Then the memory of a most recent copulation popped into her mind. Something strange was happening within her brain, as if somebody was steering it in the right direction. It was him! Phorlot was reading her mind!

As Juliette realized this, the strongest orgasm she had enjoyed during her days with Valandar was replayed inside of her brain and the woman’s body responded accordingly. In an instant, she was cumming so hard that she almost fell to the floor but Phorlot grabbed her waist and kept her in place.

The same orgasm was repeated two more times within her mind, then it stopped as fast as it began, allowing Juliette to gather her senses. She was baffled about what just happened. She wanted to ask Phorlot what he did to her but the answer was already filtering directly into her brain.

“Now you see what I can do. You will not be disappointed. Do you want to cum a few more times?” His voice echoed inside of her skull.

“Yes!” Juliette said out loud.

Juliette could feel her vaginal fluids dripping down her inner thighs. She knew that this was just the beginning and inevitably wondered if she could survive two weeks with this magnificent monster. However, before this thought was fully formed, it was erased from her mind…

A while later, Juliette was on her knees with her head still surrounded by Phorlot tentacles. She didn’t know how many times she had climaxed during the last hour but it was more than she could count.

Her eyes were completely rolled back and a puddle of her fluids was accumulating between her legs. At this moment, her master was not only replicating her previous orgasms but he was also creating new ones, mixing sensations recorded in her mind from different encounters and mixing then together to create something even stronger.

Her fear that this bulky humanoid was not as good as Valandar was completely gone and forgotten. And Phorlot hadn’t even fucked her yet!

Meanwhile, Phorlot was indoctrinating Juliette’s brain with new, inescapable truths about how she should behave during the next few weeks and how far this could go. Basically, there was no limit and Juliette was completely fine with it.

After exactly one hour, Phorlot released Juliette’s head and the shivering woman melted to the floor. Her mind was incapable of forming coherent thoughts but her body was behaving exactly as programmed. She was still cumming.

“Stand up and present your body. I will fuck you now.”

Juliette heard the words of her new master but she couldn’t coordinate her arms and legs the right way to obey the command. It was then when she realized that, unlike her previous subjugation, her body wasn’t moving independently from her conscious mind.

This time if she wanted to get fucked, she had to make an effort the regain control of herself and do as commanded. And she desperately wanted to be ravaged! There was no other idea in her mind. She needed it! But she was still cumming...

A few minutes later, when her orgasm faded off, Juliette managed to stand up long enough to sit in the side of her couch, lean back and spread her legs. That’s when she noticed that Phorlot’s cock was enormous! It wasn’t like that when he first arrived. The woman got scared by the staggering size but for some reason, this made her want it even more.

“Are you ready for my cock? Maybe we should do this later,” Phorlot said, teasing her.

“Later?! No!!! Please fuck me! Please fuck me now!!!”

The thought of spending one more second without that cock inside of her was terrifying. Deep within her mind, Juliette suspected that this overpowering craving for the alien’s phallus wasn’t normal. Phorlot must have done something to her brain and now she was more addicted to sex than ever. It was perfect!

Juliette screamed in bliss when she felt her master’s cock penetrating her pussy. Her sensitivity was a lot stronger than before and this was certainly another quality that Phorlot had change within her brain. Having just the tip of the big phallus inside of her, she could only imagine how it would feel to have the whole thing! And the fevered woman quickly found out.

A moment later, her belly was bloating while trying to accommodate the long cock of the humanoid. When it reached the bottom of the tight cavity, the appendage kept going and penetrated Juliette’s womb.

‘Her pussy is too tight. This could be a problem. Let’s see if I can loosen it up,’ Phorlot thought.

Juliette felt a hint of pain for a few seconds but it was quickly overshadowed by the immense pleasure that assaulted her senses. Once this happened, only five pumps were necessary to drive her over the edge into another mind-blowing orgasm.

The humanoid wiggled his cock until Juliette’s insides adjusted perfectly to his huge size. Phorlot had plans for Juliette and it was important that her body could adapt to these extreme circumstances. Having one meter of alien meat inside of her while maintaining an almost flat belly could be considered flexible enough. Juliette was passing the test with flying colors.

‘This is more like it. Her inner body is very malleable. She will do just fine.’

The overwhelmed woman had no idea that the current sex session was part of a test, but even if she knew, she wouldn’t care. It felt so incredibly good that she wanted it to go on forever. Yet another orgasm was coursing thought her body at this very moment and most likely another was arriving right after. This couldn’t get any better… or so she thought.

The mating session continued for hours and Juliette’s endurance turned out to be amazing. Phorlot wondered how a female with such a frail body could endure this rough treatment without flinching once. Yes, he had changed her brain to act this way but her stamina was admirable nonetheless.

Being able to move at will was an interesting difference from her previous orgies and Juliette couldn’t decide which way she liked the best. Having her body moving on its own and obeying every command without hesitation was extremely arousing to her, but now, she was on all fours being pounded from behind and she could sway backward seeking a deeper penetration if she wanted to.

In any case, all she could think about was sex and her behavior would be exactly the same if she was a brainless zombie addicted to alien cock.

When Juliette thought that things couldn’t get any better, Phorlot grabbed her arms and pulled her closer to his chest, then he enveloped her skull with his tentacles. In an instant, the sensation of the massive cock moving inside of her was multiplied by a hundred.

She felt as if her entire body was about to burst in flames. At this moment, she couldn’t remember who she was, where she was or even what she was. Then an idea popped in her mind. She was a sex slave and her sole purpose was to please. No, she was more than that. She was a breeder!! Her master was pushing new truths in her brain and she loved every single one of them.

In the midst of incomprehensible bliss, Juliette focused on that one word that dominated her entire brain. Breeder! Why was this so important? Was she going to carry Phorlot’s baby? The idea of being a mother had always been too scary for Juliette, but today it was completely different. She truly wanted to breed her master’s offspring!

Suddenly, another idea populated her brain. She was not going to breed with her master… she was going to breed for him!! At this moment, Juliette reached another earth-shattering orgasm and her mind went blank.

Juliette barely noticed when her master ejaculated inside of her womb. Her mind was still lost in a labyrinth of dumbfounding ecstasy. When she considered that Valandar could be better than Phorlot she was terribly mistaken. Nothing could beat the level of ecstasy that she could achieve with her head entangled within these alien’s tentacles.

Phorlot was reading her mind and he was pleased with her reaction to this assault at her senses. This human was definitely addicted to being subjugated in body and mind and this was exactly what the Company needed from her.

An hour later, Juliette’s head was still embraced by Phorlot’s tentacles and his cock was still buried deep inside of her pussy but now she wasn’t moving. She was just staring forward with unblinking eyes while her arms hung flaccidly.

Within Juliette’s possessed mind, images of herself mating with different alien creatures formed and vanished constantly, most likely showing her the future, teasing her. And every single image made her pussy twitch hard. Remnants of cum mixed with her abundant vaginal fluids dripped and accumulate on the floor between her legs.

Eventually, Phorlot released her and let the woman rest for a while. The alien was fully aware that the following days were going to be very intense and Juliette needed to regain her strength.

* * *

That same day, the doorbell rang and a big box was delivered. Phorlot brought it to the living room and opened it, allowing a huge, worm-like creature to come out for air.

“You are lucky, my dear. They sent a big one this time.”

Juliette was sitting nearby on the floor, rubbing her pussy and waiting to fulfill her purpose. She saw the monster emerging from the box and gasped. Then she expressed the only idea that came to her mind…

“I want it to fuck me, please. Let it use my body to make babies.”

The creature looked like an oversized slug, about one meter long and thirty centimeters at its thickest segment. Its mouth was almost as big as Juliette’s head and it could open like a flower.

Juliette followed the instructions imprinted in her brain, that she mistakenly thought was her instinct, and laid on the floor lifting her legs and spreading her ass-cheeks. She knew exactly what was expected of her and she was ready to serve.

Sensing that a willing female was nearby, the creature extruded some kind of tentacle from its mouth. When Juliette saw it, her pussy twitched so hard that she gushed onto the floor. But then her heart jolted with fear, not because she was having seconds thoughts about letting this monster fuck her, but because she wasn’t sure if her tiny pussy could take such a massive appendage. This would prevent her from serving her purpose!

‘Oh God! Will that cock fit inside of me?! It must!!’

The cock of the alien slug had multiple functions and one of them was to detect the heat of any species that could provide a temporary womb. At this moment, Juliette’s crotch was burning up and it was perceived immediately. The creature aimed at the right spot.

The penetration was desperately slow. The tip of the phallus caressed Juliette’s pussy lips, analyzing its consistency and flexibility. It quickly found a tiny hole that led into the woman’s vaginal cavity and tentatively pierced in a couple of centimeters. Juliette gasped and pleaded for more.

Once the creature corroborated that there was abundant lubrication and the small entrance could expand adequately, it penetrated Juliette’s pussy until it reached bottom. This was exactly what Juliette wanted and she screamed in bliss.

Juliette not only felt the overwhelming pleasure of having such a massive appendage filling her pussy so utterly but she also felt the incredible satisfaction of serving her purpose. She could clearly feel the big cock wiggling against her cervix with mounting pressure, hinting the monster’s intentions. It was not enough to fill her pussy to the limit, it wanted to go further in.

Suddenly, the astounded woman felt pain for a brief moment as the head of the phallus pushed harder invading her womb. This was enough to drive her over the edge one more time and she exploded in ecstasy. Her eyes rolled back while her body shivered violently with orgasmic spasms, however, she remained in place with her legs spread wide at either side of the creature and ready to take whatever it could give her.

“I can see that the slug is already inside of your womb. You are doing a great job, Juliette.”

A couple of minutes later, Juliette felt her pussy lips being stretched even more as the creature’s cock enlarged within her tight cavity. But then she noticed that it wasn’t expanding whole. Only a small segment was bloating, starting in her pussy and moving up towards her womb. Juliette’s orgasm reignited when she realized that something was moving within the appendage and was traveling all the way into her uterus!

The creature’s phallus also served as an ovipositor and at this moment, a large egg was being transferred from the slug’s body to Juliette’s.

One hour and many orgasms later, Juliette was staring fascinated at her belly that looked as if she was seven months pregnant. The woman had a thousand questions for Phorlot but this didn’t diminish the excitement of knowing that she was going to give birth very soon to many alien slugs.

“God! I look so pregnant! This is incredible! When will I give birth?”

“The slug likes your body. It placed a lot of eggs inside of you.”

The creature’s cock was still inside of her so it was difficult to estimate how many eggs she was carrying, but she could feel them through the distended skin of her abdomen and they were plenty.

When the alien slug sensed that there was no more room inside of the female’s womb, it pulled back its cock, slowly at first, then faster until it vacated Juliette’s body. The sudden stimulation triggered another instant climax that made Juliette scream with unrestrained pleasure.

Unfortunately, the orgasmic contractions combined with the over-saturation of the woman’s womb forced one of the eggs out of her pussy.

After recovering from her climax, Juliette asked some of the questions that cluttered her mind. All that was happening to her was completely new and she had no idea what to do next. One thing was certain in her mind; she wanted more sex.

“What do I have to do now? Can we fuck again with all these eggs inside of me?” Juliette asked.

“The eggs will demand a lot of resources from your body. I will feed you constantly while the embryos mature.”

“Feed me? How?”

With the first stage of reproduction completed, the alien slug was retracting the big cock into its body. It was going to use it again very soon but for the time being, it needed to rest. The discarded greenish egg was motionless on the floor and the embryo inside was switching into a dormant state, now that there was no heat to stimulate its growth.

Juliette was on her knees in front of Phorlot watching his cock enlarging again, although not as big as before. She reached out, grabbed her master’s phallus and pulled it closer to her face. Juliette timidly extended her tongue and licked the tip. She could play the teasing game too, even though she desperately wanted that cock all the way down her throat.

“You will suck my cock until I cum inside of you and fill your stomach with nutrients,” Phorlot said.

Meanwhile, the large slug was gliding on the floor beside the odd couple, exploring the surrounding area and making sure it was safe for its future offspring. The mindless creature couldn’t comprehend that this wasn’t a jungle with a myriad of predators. Furthermore, its progeny was going to be sold by the Company in no time.

Much to Juliette’s delight, when she engulfed Phorlot’s cock between her lips, he grabbed the back of her head and pulled her closer until the large phallus was forced beyond her throat into her esophagus. Juliette’s pussy gushed as this rough treatment brought her one step closer to another wonderful orgasm.

The slug moved around Juliette and turned when it detected the heat emanating from her body. It could smell the eggs churning within the female’s womb but its instinct to mate was so strong that it needed to check her out.

Juliette stared forward, unblinking, realizing that the changes done to her brain by Phorlot’s tentacles not only made her pussy more sensitive but they affected her entire body. Having that big cock in her mouth felt almost as good as having it penetrating her pussy!

Behind her, the alien slug noticed that the impregnated female had another hole that went unnoticed the previous time. Could this be another womb? The creature extruded its massive appendage preparing to investigate.

Juliette felt something poking her anus and she jolted. She thought that maybe one of her pets was feeling lonely and wanted to join the action but then she remembered that the giant slug with its huge cock was still there! Could that massive appendage fit in her ass?! Evidently, Juliette was going to find out soon enough.

Given the tightness of Juliette’s anus, the penetration wasn’t easy. But the slug was persistent so, little by little, it stretched the woman’s tiny hole until it was wide enough to accommodate the thick ovipositor. Then the exploration began, entering further in, searching for a receptacle within the female that could serve as a womb.

As she felt the massive phallus reaching incredibly deep inside of her ass, Juliette’s eyes rolled back turning white. She could feel it pushing aside the eggs that rested in her uterus and it made her belly bloat even larger.

The overwhelmed woman couldn’t believe how much alien meet was churning within her body, including the large eggs and two big cocks penetrating her from both sides. Juliette realized that, at this moment, she was nothing more than a sex toy to these wonderful aliens and this knowledge drove her into yet another powerful climax. It didn’t occur to her that she was paying the Company to receive pleasure and now the roles were turning. Nothing really mattered as long as these incredible orgasms kept coming one after the other.

While Juliette was in the middle of her orgasm, Phorlot pulled her head closer, shoving the last centimeters of his long cock further down into her gullet and then he discharged a huge load of cum. Upon feeling the hot fluid gushing directly into her distended belly, Juliette’s orgasm doubled in strength. Phorlot had a vast amount of sperm and he wasn’t holding anything back. He knew that the tiny maggots within the eggs were growing very fast and they demanded a lot of food.

As if this wasn’t enough, the giant slug was penetrating the woman’s ass even further in, trying to find a suitable space within the female’s body to deposit more eggs. However, it soon became evident that this cavity was too tight regardless of the depth.

Juliette could feel Phorlot’s cock throbbing between her lips non-stop and it was difficult to believe how much cum was being poured into her body. She felt about to explode and yet she wanted more. She loved how her body was being dominated by these aliens and there was nothing she could do to stop it. It was like a dream come true.

‘So… much… cum.’

When Phorlot considered it was enough, he stepped back retrieving his entire cock all at once. Without the phallus to keep her in place, Juliette placed her hands on the ground to stop he fall, but now she was in the perfect position for what was coming next. Her belly was so full of sperm that it immediately came back out, erupting from Juliette’s mouth like a geyser. And the massive appendage pumping her ass wasn’t helping the situation.

Phorlot watched with disappointment that his cum was being wasted, but he knew it wasn’t Juliette’s fault. The woman’s current physiology had limitations. Nothing that couldn’t be corrected later on.

“Try not to waste my cum. Your babies will need it,” Phorlot said.

Juliette heard her lover saying “your babies” and her pussy twitched so hard that it gushed abundantly, soaking the floor between her legs. In a way, it was true that the offspring growing within her womb were in part her own babies, regardless that the eggs were deposited by another alien creature. She was so proud.

Meanwhile, the giant slug determined that it was not going to find a better place to deposit more eggs so it decided the use the current tight cavity, even if it only could store one. Immediately after, the ovipositor bloated allowing passage to a single egg that would remain inside of Juliette’s rectum, regardless that it wasn’t an ideal place for an embryo to grow.

Juliette was so overwhelmed that she hadn’t noticed that the sperm was still leaking from her open lips. Phorlot had to tell her again not to waste it.

“Snap of it, Juliette. Don’t waste nutrients.”

Juliette obeyed and swallowed back the sperm that was still in her mouth but when she felt the large egg trying to enter her ass, she couldn’t prevent screaming in bliss. Luckily for her, no more sperm escaped her body.

The woman laid on her side and lifted her leg, ready to cooperate regardless of the mind-blowing sensation of having her ass stretched more than she thought possible. Juliette wasn’t really sure what was happening but she didn’t care. The reached down and spread her ass-cheeks.

A while later, Juliette was lying on the floor facing up, staring into nothing with her legs stretched out and her fluids leaking abundantly from her twitching pussy. This sexual experience had been the most incredible so far and certainly, there was more to come. Her belly was so bloated that she looked seven months pregnant.

“I can’t believe it shoved one more egg inside of me,” Juliette said in a whisper.

The big slug had pulled its tentacle out of her ass but it was still lurking around the woman’s body, searching for yet another hole that it might have overlooked. Juliette was fortunate that her mouth was not at reach at the moment.

* * *

The next four days were a blur of mind-bending orgies. Phorlot kept Juliette well-fed while the slug’s offspring grew inside of the eggs. He even used the tick-like creature to provide additional sperm and speed the process. Soon enough, he heard the eggs breaking as tiny bumps formed here and there over the woman’s belly. The babies were getting ready to come out of their mother.

Without telling Juliette what was about to happen, he commanded her to lay back on the floor while he enveloped her skull within his tentacles. He soothed her mind, preparing her for what was coming.

“It feels so good to be under your spell. Are you going to fuck me again…?” Juliette asked.

The giant slug also sensed its offspring writhing freely out of their shells inside the female’s womb. It swiftly approached the scene.

Juliette’s question was answered in the most unusual way. She felt her vaginal cavity being filled from within, as if a big cock was coming out instead of coming in, until her pussy lips were spreading apart. It was at this moment that Juliette understood what was happening. She was giving birth!!

A small, reddish slug slowly emerged, making a huge effort against the twitching pussy that was instinctively sucking it back inside.

A moment later, Juliette could actually see it. The slug was twisting in the air with half its body already exposed and the rest still inside of her pussy. Its skin looked almost red, mimicking the color of the woman’s inner tissue.

Still clasping Juliette’s head, Phorlot was filtering reinforcing commands into her brain, regardless that she was so delighted to give birth to these little monsters that she didn’t need any additional encouragement. The big humanoid had never seen a client so willing to serve as a breeder.

‘You are doing great, my darling,’ Phorlot whispered directly into her skull.

‘Oh God! I am giving birth! Look at my beautiful baby!’ Juliette responded without speaking out loud.

By the time the first offspring vacated her pussy, Juliette was already shivering in climax. The wonderful feelings radiating from her pussy, combined with the emotion of birthing an alien, was more than she could handle and Juliette inevitably exploded in bliss.

The bewildered woman didn’t know how many more slugs were coming out of her body but there was a good chance that she was going to cum over and over while squeezing out each and every one of them.

As soon as the first critter escaped her body, a new slug immediately filled the void and emerged between Juliette’s pussy lips. Her reaction to this wonderful sensation was better than she hoped. Her first orgasm was still going and it reignited to full force. The woman’s arms and legs trembled out of control as the remaining offspring twirled impatiently within her womb.

The newborn creature slid awkwardly through the floor, learning how to move properly. The color of its skin quickly began to change, matching its father’s.

Sensing that he couldn’t boost Juliette’s arousal even more without causing permanent damage to her brain, Phorlot released the woman’s head and let her crumble to the floor.

The woman’s orgasm was still going strong while the last slug crawled out of her ass. Her belly looked flat again, confirming that this was the last offspring. She had done a perfect breeding job, and as far as she was concerned, she was receiving the perfect orgasmic reward.

“You did it, Juliette. You gave birth to six healthy babies.”

Once again, at the end of her mind-bending adventure, Juliette laid on the floor with her arms and legs spread apart, staring breathlessly at the ceiling and enjoying the aftermath of an impossible orgasm that lasted longer than all others in the past.

Juliette couldn’t be more satisfied with how things were evolving with Phorlot, however, she was seriously exhausted and she needed a break. But then she heard him explaining her next task and her pussy twitched.

“This is not over. Now you need to feed the babies.”

“...What?!”

Feeding the young slugs was not as straining as getting pregnant and giving birth to them, therefore, Juliette had a chance to recover while enjoying the much-needed pleasure that had become her addiction.

At this moment, she was sitting on her living room sofa with two slugs attached to her breasts, suckling milk with hungry eagerness. Juliette’s pussy was dripping wet with the delightful sensation of the creature’s tiny mouths squeezing her nipples and sometimes biting them softly.

Phorlot was standing nearby admiring the client’s full cooperation. With such ravenous mouths to feed, Juliette should be running out of nutrients fast. He couldn’t wait to give her more sperm.

“How are you feeling, Juliette? Are you getting hungry?”

“This feels so good, Phorlot. I don’t want to interrupt my babies, but yes, I am very hungry,” Juliette responded, then she added, “Look how big they are getting! There are noticeably larger than yesterday!”

“Yes, growing at this rate, they will be self-sufficient in a couple of days.”

Juliette had no idea that this wonderful breeding experience had two purposes. The most important was experimenting with the capabilities of her body; she was being tested. The second one was to create more products for the Company to sell.

The fascinated woman wasn’t going to appreciate the latter, but according to the fine print on the contract, she had no choice in the matter.

* * *

The following day, Juliette was kneeling on the couch while Phorlot pounded her body from behind. She could feel his cock buried extremely deep in her ass and the sensation was so great that she wanted him to go further in. But now there was another motivation driving her actions...

“Fuck me deeper, my darling. I want you to pour your cum so deep inside of me that not a single drop will escape when you pull out. My babies need more food.”

The newborn slugs were three times bigger than the day before and soon they would be ready for the trip back to the Company. They left as eggs inside of their progenitor and they were coming back as grown adults, ready to repeat the cycle with another unsuspecting, yet devoted client.

Oblivious about any of this, Juliette was very pleased with the big cock penetrating her ass and the greedy mouth of the enlarging slug nibbling her breast, suckling all the milk it could before being replaced by one of its brothers.

“Yes, take as much as you want, my baby. My lover will replenish my body soon and he will make me cum so hard in the process.”

Juliette was not the only one content with this whole experience. Phorlot had discovered that this woman’s body was not only perfect for breeding but both her sexual cavities were always tight around his cock, no matter how many times he fucked her.

“Your ass is so constricting, my darling. I love it,” Phorlot said.

Juliette had a truly remarkable body and it would be a shame to let this magnificent quality go to waste on this small, boring planet.

It didn’t take long before Juliette was trembling in climax one more time.

It was impossible to know how many orgasms Juliette had enjoyed since she discovered the living-dildos company, certainly hundreds, but it was even more incredible that each climax felt just as good as the one before, if not better. Maybe it was the fact that Phorlot had screwed so much with her brain, as Valandar did before him, but maybe it was all her. It was possible that Juliette had always been an alien whore and she didn’t know it. She was so happy to accept the truth.

Juliette felt Phorlot’s cock pulsating within her ass, then his hot cum being ejaculated inside of her loins, and her orgasm reignited twice as hard.

When he was done pouring his sperm into Juliette’s body, he said something that made the woman’s heart jolt with joy.

“The young slugs are big enough. It is time to make you pregnant again.”

“Yes!!! Make me pregnant! I want to give birth to more babies!”

Juliette was so excited to hear this that she abruptly turned around, forcibly dislodging the feeding slug from her breast, and looked at Phorlot with thankful eyes. The thought of having the giant slug shoving more eggs into her womb was exhilarating.

Later that day, an amazing scene was progressing in Juliette’s room. Phorlot was lying on the bed, facing up and Juliette was on top of him, also facing up. His long cock was deeply embedded in her ass and his tentacles were enveloping her skull.

The slug was sitting on the opposite side of her bed, lifting its body so its massive ovipositor was at the right angle, penetrating the woman’s vaginal cavity all the way into her womb.

Juliette had a subtle smile on her face. Her body was perfectly still with her legs spread apart and her arms resting calmly on the humanoid’s thighs, but the woman’s brain was in overdrive.

The wonderful feeling of the big cock in her ass and the huge appendage in her pussy was overwhelming just by itself, but Phorlot was taking that emotion from her mind and was sending it back multiplied by ten. The dumbfounded woman was staring forward, unblinking, doing her best to remain conscious and not lose an instant of this otherworldly bliss.

Meanwhile, the ovipositor pulsated segment by segment as the first large egg traveled the distance between the creature’s main body and Juliette’s cozy womb.

The enthralled woman enjoyed every single egg stretching her pussy lips, gliding through her vaginal cavity and entering her uterus. She already had three eggs inside of her and there was still room for more. Only this time, apart from the eggs and the ovipositor, she also had a huge cock in her ass. Juliette could only hope that this wouldn’t prevent her to take as many eggs as before.

Phorlot could also feel the pressure on his cock augmenting as more eggs were pushed inside of Juliette’s body. He couldn’t be happier about this, since delivering a dozen new slugs to the company meant a sizable commission for him.

Then he realized that Juliette was about to cum. He could sense it in her mind. This was going to be the biggest one yet.

It all happened at the same time. The slug pushed the last egg inside of the female’s womb and quickly pulled out. Phorlot reached his peak and discharged a big load of cum into Juliette’s ass and this was more than the woman could take. She exploded in the strongest orgasm since this wonderful ordeal began a few weeks ago. Her legs shot straight out, trembling rapidly, her arms jolted spasmodically out of control and her juices gushed out like a fountain.

With such strong contractions, she was lucky that none of the precious eggs came flying out of her pussy.

Juliette couldn’t tell if her orgasm lasted one minute or one hour but in the end, she felt completely exhausted and utterly satisfied.

The knowledge that she was just halfway through on the birthing process and nurturing the baby slugs was like a dream come true.

Phorlot was very satisfied too and he kept the woman on top of him, enjoying the aftermath of his orgasm. Not that Juliette was in a hurry to go anywhere. She wished she could keep her lover’s cock inside of her for the rest of the day.

“That… was… awesome!!” Juliette said still out of breath.

Juliette spent the following days taking cum from Phorlot and her pets, sometimes simultaneously. At this moment, she was lying face down on her bed with the humanoid’s long phallus buried deep into her throat and the flexible cock of the tick-like creature squirming within her ass.

She noticed that Phorlot was increasing the pace of his strokes while firmly grabbing her skull and she knew exactly what this meant. He was about to cum and so was she.

A few seconds later, Phorlot threw his head back and roared while a large amount of cum initiated the journey from his testicles to Juliette’s body. Upon feeling the fat cock throbbing between her lips and the hot fluid gushing into her belly, Juliette also exploded in climax. Her pussy and ass twitched so hard that her pet was driven into orgasm as well. Once again, Juliette was being stuffed with hot nutritious sperm from both sides at the same time. She felt like living in a dream.

After a couple of minutes of constant outpouring, the sperm became so much that it started leaking abundantly from the crevices between her ass and the pulsating appendage.

When both cocks were pulled out of the woman’s body, it became impossible to keep it in. However, Juliette didn’t care since she knew that there was plenty more where it came from and she would be happy to suck it out in a couple of hours.

Phorlot wasn’t worried either. He sensed that the babies were coming out of Juliette’s womb very soon.

The humanoid was absolutely right. The very next day, Juliette was crouching at the base of her bed with one small slug squirming between her thighs, fighting its way into the world. The amazed woman was more than ready to give birth because each and every one of her babies was going to make her cum. She was already on the verge of her first climax.

“You are doing great, Juliette. Just let the pleasure take over.”

A while later, with four babies writhing on the floor and one more on the way, Juliette’s mind was overtaken by incomprehensible bliss and her belly was almost flat again.

One of the slugs from the first litter approached the scene, curious to meet his younger brothers. The creature was ten times larger and he achieved this size exclusively by drinking milk from Juliette’s breasts, which at this moment, were already leaking. He considered the idea of taking more food from his mother but his progenitor would no allow it. Now the priority was the babies.

The same way as before, feeding her offspring was just as fun as getting pregnant and giving birth. Juliette spent most of the time on her bed, either facing up or facing down, with Phorlot on top of her or under her. Sometimes, Phorlot wrapped her skull within his tentacles and boosted her pleasure to the point where she couldn’t even remember her own name. Incidentally, this was the mental state she enjoyed the most.

Her progeny was always around, looking for any opportunity to latch on to her nipples and suckle the nourishing milk that her breasts were constantly producing.

Every time Juliette felt the hot sperm of her lover pouring inside of her body, she reached her own powerful orgasm. She found this very amusing and convenient, yet she was still unaware that Phorlot had conditioned her mind to react this way since the very first day.

In order to make enough food for her babies, Juliette’s body was always filled to the brim with cum. So much that sometimes it dribbled out of her mouth and spilled to the mattress below.

During all this turmoil of endless pleasure, Juliette had brief times of lucidity, and she painfully remembered that Phorlot was leaving soon, taking her offspring away from her. She hoped there was something she could do.

The dreaded day came, and Juliette was begging Phorlot to let her keep at least one of her babies. She still had her living-dildos but they were not enough. Not by far.

“Can I keep one of them? I’ll pay the Company whatever they want. Please??”

“You can’t, Juliette. All these slugs had been sold already. But don’t be sad. The Company is so happy with you as a client, that they have a surprise for you.”

“A surprise?! What kind of surprise?”

“You will see. It is arriving tomorrow.”

Juliette barely slept that night. In addition that she missed her babies terribly, she was very excited about this mysterious surprise.