The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ascending

by Droid447

Chapter Five

The humanoid that arrived the next day wasn’t exactly what Juliette was expecting but he looked interesting and she didn’t have to pay a cent for him. Regardless of what this creature could do with her, or to her, she was ready to take full advantage of this gift.

“Hello, Juliette. My name is Drav. It has been established that you liked being mind-controlled.”

“Ehmm… yes… I do. I find it very exciting. Are you like Valandar and Phorlot? They made me cum so hard!”

“I am much better than them. I am the ultimate mind-controller.”

“Really?! How is that even possible? This is awesome!”

“There is one thing you should know before mating with me. Once we start, there is no turning back. Your life will change forever.”

Juliette thought this last statement was quite scary, but it was difficult to focus while her pussy was twitching like crazy. How could this creature be more powerful than Phorlot, who basically could do whatever he wanted with her brain? There was only one way to find out.

“I want to do it. I want to mate with you,” Juliette said hastily.

Ignoring the possible consequences, Juliette couldn’t resist the opportunity of letting Drav fuck her brains out and making her cum even harder than Phorlot did. She would never forgive herself for not trying this.

Very calmly, Drav pulled the sofa chair closer and sat down. He had carefully studied the psychological profile of this shapely client and he could guess all her possible answers before she did.

Juliette wasn’t surprised at all when she saw the humanoid’s cock growing much thicker and longer. Apparently, all alien humanoids had the amazing ability to expand their cocks.

“Your cock is fatter than Phorlot’s! I’m not sure if it will fit inside of me!”

“I know you like big cocks. And yes, it will fit.”

Drav was right. After straddling the humanoid’s body, Juliette slowly moved down until the fat head was spreading her pussy lips, then, using her own weight, she forced it inside of her wet cavity and didn’t stop until her belly was bulging out, showing how deep the giant cock was.

“I did it! It is inside of me!”

“The reports were right. Your body is delightful and amazingly flexible.”

“Reports? What reports?”

“Are you ready to be enthralled?”

“Yesss!! I am ready! Make me cum super hard!”

Drav mentioned the reports on purpose, toying with her, knowing that she was going to ignore this topic as soon as he mentioned the mind control. And that was exactly what happened. He could even feel her pussy twitching with excitement.

Juliette had no idea that her wish for boundless ecstasy was about to come true, but it would demand a high price… these were her last seconds of true free will.

Juliette heard some sort of crackling noise inside of her brain, followed by confusion. After a brief instant, she realized that she was cumming! The stunned woman was actually climaxing harder than ever before, however, she couldn’t move a muscle. Her eyes were wide open staring forward into nothing. Her pussy was gushing despite being stretched to the limit. She felt as if she was being electrocuted with a strange energy that coursed throughout her entire body, except this “electricity” felt like a thousand simultaneous orgasms.

Juliette tried to scream but not a single sound escaped her open mouth. Drav wasn’t lying when he said that he was more powerful than Phorlot or Valandar, or the two of them combined. She heard Drav saying words but couldn’t understand them, even though they were clear as day...

“Welcome to the beginning of your new life, Juliette. Welcome to the Company.”

That wonderful, mind-bending energy was everywhere, touching and stimulating every cell of her body, particularly her neurons.

Juliette was awake yet she was dreaming, watching herself being ravaged by hundreds of weird, alien creatures, filling her with so much cum that it was coming out of every hole.

Juliette appeared to be frozen in time with her legs stretched out like a board, trembling with orgasmic tension. Her fingers curled forming a claw, almost white with delightful stress. But the true commotion was happening in her brain. She could feel her consciousness being pushed away into oblivion, and at the same time, she was fully aware of her staggering orgasm; the strongest ever.

With her last remnants of awareness, Juliette wondered if she had made a mistake. Drav was now in total control of her body and mind, maybe forever. Was she becoming a slave? Her pussy twitched very hard when she thought that. Did she want to become a slave? Her pussy twitched again, even harder.

Drav was detecting a bit of resistance from the client, but it was normal. She was as scared as she was aroused but ultimately, Juliette was going to submit to her darkest wishes.

Every second seemed like an orgasmic eternity while Juliette’s awareness washed away. But then the assault on her personality stopped. The same way it happened with Valandar, she was not in control of her body anymore but a little bit of consciousness was allowed to remain alive, hiding in the corner of her brain.

Drav knew that some of the client’s cognizance was still there and he let her have it. This wasn’t going to interfere with her upcoming assignments, and she was definitely going to enjoy them.

The alien considered that the enthrallment had been completed and he instructed Juliette to stand up.

“Get up and follow me to the landing dock.”

“Yes, Master.”

Juliette heard her own voice as if somebody else was speaking, devoid of emotion but somehow very sensual.

Drav had a small transport waiting on the landing platform outside Juliette’s fancy apartment. He was planning to take her to his lab, a couple of jumps away through the portals. Juliette was following her master with her usual sexy cadence, but her eyes were unblinking, staring forward and her thighs were glistening with her own juices, shamelessly displaying the woman’s unbridled arousal.

“Get inside. I’ll unlock the transport.”

“Yes, Master.”

Inside of her subjugated mind, Juliette was wondering where this alien was taking her. The cool air blowing between her legs distracted her from the fact that she was walking completely naked in plain view.

A few hours later, Juliette was standing in Drav’s laboratory. She couldn’t move her head to see every detail but she noticed that the room was ample and clean, with a few strange structures here and there and a table in the middle, apparently made of rock.

The woman’s pussy fluttered when she heard her master giving her another command.

“Lie on the table, Juliette.”

“Yes, Master.”

With her eyes staring forward into nothing, Juliette had to use her peripheral vision to have a clue of what was happening. She saw a couple of strange devices getting closer to her legs and her head. The one in front of her face was doing nothing, but she could hear a squelching sound coming from the other.

‘What is happening? What is that sound?’ Juliette thought, unable to move a muscle.

The sexy woman would be delighted to see a massive tentacle emerging from the device and twisting above her legs, searching for an entrance into the subject’s body… her body!

Juliette heard her master talking again and obeyed immediately.

“Spread your legs, Juliette.”

She felt something thick and hard stretching her pussy lips then penetrating deep into her vaginal cavity and then into her womb. The fact that she couldn’t see what it was made this sexual assault even more exciting.

‘Uggh! Something big is entering me! Drav is still standing beside the table, so it is not him.’

Juliette, feeling utterly helpless and extremely excited, was really enjoying this new invasion of her body. But then something unexpected happened. The startled woman felt the appendage not only penetrating into her womb but even further into her body. She couldn’t explain it but the appendage was reaching far beyond humanly possible!

The enthralled woman would have freaked out if she knew what was really happening inside of her. The tentacle was dividing into smaller tendrils and each of those was subdividing again, reaching to every internal organ of her body, changing her physiology forever. Despite this, the pleasure she felt was overwhelming.

When Drav saw the human female reaching her first orgasm, that was his cue to leave. The transformation was going to take a while.

“Enjoy your conversion, Juliette. I’ll be back soon.”

Juliette lifted her hips from the table and her fingers curled in spasmodic bliss but those were the only visible signals of her climax. It was imperative to remain in place, allowing the process to continue.

The overwhelmed woman saw the other device coming closer to her head. Something was moving inside. Juliette gasped when a new tentacle emerged from the contraption and waved in front of her face. Then she realized that her mouth was already wide-open, inviting it in.

Now she had a better understanding of what was squirming between her legs, however, she still had no clue about why she felt this tentacle reaching everywhere within her abdomen and beyond.

‘Wow! I must have a tentacle like this one in my pussy, but I am sure it is a lot bigger!’

As expected, the newly extruded tentacle penetrated her mouth, reached the back of her throat and kept going. After a few seconds, Juliette’s awareness faded off, temporarily joining the enthralled part of her brain in an incomprehensible bliss.

Hours later, Drav came back to find Juliette in the same position with both tentacles still penetrating her from both sides. According to his calculations and the complexity of the human body, the transformation should be complete by now. He voiced a command and the contraptions began to retrieve the tentacles.

The woman had been half dormant pretty much the whole time, submerged in a haze of ecstasy, but hearing her master’s words brought her back to attention.

“Are you enjoying your changes, Juliette?”

The little consciousness she had left wondered which changes he was referring to. Maybe the tentacle made her body even more sensitive to any sexual stimulation! She certainly had been feeling immense pleasure since the moment she arrived at this place.

Juliette moaned loudly after the smaller tentacle vacated her mouth, then again when the big one was pulled out of her ass.

“Let’s make a quick test. The tentacle will fuck your anal cavity as deep as possible.”

She still couldn’t move without an expressed command from her master but even if she could, she didn’t want to go anywhere. Her anus was already pulsating with anticipation.

The penetration was fast and harsh, but Juliette felt enormous pleasure, nonetheless. It instantly became obvious that her body was more sensitive. But Juliette was completely wrong about the nature of the changes and she was about to know the truth. The tentacle reached so deep that it made her belly bloat until she looked like a pregnant woman. But this had happened before when the slug filled her with giant eggs so she rationalized this as “normal”. It was just one more exciting ravaging that would certainly end with another wonderful orgasm.

Drav leaned over the table and used his fingers to sense what was going on beneath the woman’s stretched skin. He confirmed that the transformation had been a success.

At first, Juliette thought that the tentacle was ejaculating inside of her, thus the sensation of being stuffed to the limit of her capacity. But then she felt something coming up her esophagus. Was it cum? No, it felt solid and hard! The bewildered woman couldn’t understand it. This ‘thing’ reached all the way up to her gullet, then it invaded her mouth from within! What happened next, sent Juliette into an immediate shock.

‘What is happening?!!’

The bewildered woman watched with disbelief as a tentacle emerged from her mouth, projecting forward several centimeters. How was this possible?! The cognizant part of Juliette’s mind was in overdrive, trying to make sense of this dumbfounding event.

Then she remembered Drav’s earlier words, saying something about changes in her body. Apparently, her transformation had been so radical that the thick appendage penetrating her ass was passing thought her entire body and was coming out of her mouth! As soon as acknowledged her new condition, Juliette’s pussy gushed.

“Stand up and kneel on the table. I will fuck you now,” Drav said.

Juliette heard Drav’s command but how could she obey if she was impaled all the way through? Then she realized that her body was already moving.

While the enthralled woman struggled to attain the desired position, she could feel the big tentacle churning in her ass, her belly and pretty much everywhere else. A moment later, she was kneeling as instructed and the appendage was protruding a few centimeters further from her mouth.

The woman’s serene expression was misleading as Juliette’s conscious mind was reeling with mixed emotions. She was scared and at the same time, she was extremely aroused. Juliette could see the tentacle waving in front of her face and beyond that, Drav’s cock was at full display, even larger than before. The astounded woman wasn’t sure what she should do until she heard her next order.

“Sit on my cock, Juliette. Make sure all of it gets inside of you.”

Juliette instinctively clutched her ass while she stood up, bringing the tentacle onward and ensuring that none of it left her body. She straddled the alien’s hips and lowered her body until the large cock was touching her pussy lips.

Considering that her body was completely stuffed with tentacle meat, Juliette wasn’t sure that Drav’s cock was going to fit inside of her, but whatever was happening was not her choice. The excited woman braced herself, hoping that she could satisfy her master.

“I know your old self is still there, hiding inside your brain, Juliette. Don’t be scared. She should never question what your new body can do.”

Juliette squatted down until her knees were touching the table again. The woman’s eyes rolled back in bliss as her insides shifted around, making room for the large cock that penetrated her deeper than humanly possible.

It was at this moment that Juliette began to understand the benefits of her transformation. Now her body was capable of taking cocks of any size! She would be able to fuck all kinds of huge aliens without harm and most gratefully, without feeling pain. Quite the opposite. It was all pleasure. This was the gift! She had thought that Drav and his big phallus was the reward that the company gave her for purchasing so many “products”, but maybe she was mistaken. The profound changes in her body were the gift!

But then Juliette remembered that Drav had welcomed her to the Company when he first enthralled her back at the apartment. What did he mean by that? Maybe there was more…

Juliette’s conscious self was trying to keep it together despite the mind-blowing stimulation provided by the tentacle and Drav’s huge phallus. But eventually, it became impossible to focus on anything other than the bliss of being ravaged so utterly.

She had become nothing more than a sexual plaything for these alien lifeforms and she loved it. There was no way to be more absolutely possessed than this. This was the ultimate level of subjugation… or so she thought.

The baffled woman vaguely heard Drav saying something else… “Fuck her deeper.”

She understood what he meant when she felt her anus stretching even wider, then a turmoil of pleasurable sensations flared within her core and culminated with the tentacle protruding further from her mouth. Juliette’s eyes rolled until they turned completely white and another devastating orgasm took her to a whole new plane of ecstasy.

“Cum hard, Juliette. And when you are done, cum again! Your vaginal muscles are massaging my cock so delightfully.”

Juliette didn’t even notice when Drav discharged an abundant load of cum within her body. The warmth spreading throughout her bendable entrails was adding more pleasure to all the other overwhelming emotions that cluttered her mind and her soul.

At this moment, Juliette couldn’t remember where she was or even who she was. The only thing that mattered was currently throbbing between her legs and passing across her whole body. The alien flesh was now a part of her and without it, she was nothing.

When Juliette regained some level of awareness, she noticed that her body was being lifted in the air and Drav’s cock was vacating her pussy. However, her arms and legs were hanging freely. How could this be? There was only one possible explanation. The tentacle that penetrated her ass was so entangled within her body, that it was capable of lifting her whole weight. This simple realization was enough to make her cum again.

Drav instructed the tentacle to place Juliette on the table. There was one more step in the process of total subjugation. The subject was more than ready.

“Put her on the table. I’ll get the living-receiver.”

While Juliette rested sideways on the table, unable to control a single muscle of her body and with the tentacle still buried in her ass and projecting from her mouth, Drav fetched a small, purple slug from a container at the other side of the laboratory.

The enthralled woman was still enjoying the aftermath of her mind-blowing orgasm and had no idea what was going to happen next.

Juliette opened her eyes wide when she felt something piercing through her ear into her skull. Then she felt an explosion of pleasure right in the middle of her brain that lasted a few seconds, after that, everything became a white fog. Her brain was about to be physically transformed too.

“Don’t move. Let my little receiver do its thing,” Drav said.

The tentacle was retrieved from her ass very slowly and Juliette reached two more orgasms in the process. When the whole appendage was out, her ass immediately regained her usual tightness and her body looked perfectly normal, as if nothing had happened. This quality was important if she was going to fuck thousands of aliens in the future.

Juliette’s awareness also came back and when she heard her Master saying that she was regaining control of her own body, she didn’t like it. She loved being a sex doll.

“The transformation of your brain will take a couple of days. Then you will be ready for your first assignment. Go back to your apartment and act normal.”

“Yes, Master.”

* * *

The next day, Juliette was sitting on her couch with the cock if her big tick-like pet buried in her pussy, but she couldn’t quite concentrate on the pleasure. There were so many things that she didn’t understand. What was happening in her brain? She was having spontaneous orgasms every couple of hours that came out of nowhere but they weren’t nearly as strong as the ones she enjoyed with Drav and the others. She wanted more! And what did Drav mean when he mentioned her assignments? What assignments?

“I wish you had some answers for me, my little pet? What I am supposed to do?”

Juliette even tried to purchase the services of another mind-controller from the Company but there was no response, as if she was being cut out completely.

The answer to her questions arrived later that same day. Juliette heard the voice of her Master reverberating in the middle of her brain. This made her cum very hard, yet she remained frozen like a statue. The color of her eyes gradually changed from blue to purple. The same color of Drav’s mind-bending beams of light. Within her skull, the slug had multiplied and invaded her entire brain. Now it was replicating Drav’s energy and was calibrating the connection.

When the link was fully established, Juliette understood exactly what she had to do.

‘Juliette, you are a sex toy. Go to this location and satisfy your client.’

Juliette’s pussy throbbed forcefully as her instructions filtered into her brain from beyond the stars.

The sensual woman stood up with stiff moves since her body wasn’t hers anymore. She stared forward unblinking, displaying her new purple eyes while her soaked pussy gushed with unbridled arousal. Deep within the corner of her brain, Juliette’s faded consciousness was finally understanding what was the true purpose of her transformation. It wasn’t just to increase her pleasure. It really was to provide pleasure to others. To serve as a sex toy.

Juliette finally comprehended that this was her first assignment as a living sex doll. She climaxed instantly.