The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ascending

by Droid447

Chapter Six

Using the portal that the Company had installed in her apartment, Juliette made a couple of jumps until she arrived at the destination that had been imprinted in her brain. She walked into a room and saw a creature that resembled a dinosaur. It was a bit taller than her, with short legs supporting a fat body and a thick neck but the strangest thing of all was that he could talk!

“Hello, my name is Juliette. I will be your sex toy for a week.”

“Hello, Juliette. I am Barka. Aren’t you too small for me? You looked bigger in the catalog.”

“My body is yours. Your cock will fit inside of me perfectly,” Juliette’s voice was soft but devoid of emotion.

Juliette got a glimpse of the creature’s phallus, swinging fully erect beneath his bulky body and she wasn’t really sure that she could take such a massive appendage. But she had a job to do and there was no backing down. Not that it was her choice, anyway.

After assessing the situation, Juliette decided that the best way to mate with her client was to kneel on all fours and let him walk above her. One misstep could crush her to dead but she didn’t care. Seeing the creature’s cock up close, she realized that it was the same size as her entire torso and almost as thick as her leg. Juliette could only hope that the changes made to her body were enough to endure this seemingly impossible task.

‘Holy crap! He is so huge!!’

Barka still had doubts about this female’s sexual capabilities, but the Company had never disappointed him in the past.

“My cock is almost the same size as your entire body. This is going to be fun. Are you ready?”

“Yes. I am ready.”

Juliette moaned out loud when the massive head of Barka’s cock spread her pussy lips more than humanly possible and penetrated into her vaginal cavity. Any doubt that she could do this was erased immediately since the pleasure she felt was breathtaking. There wasn’t even a hint of pain as her internal organs shifted aside to make room for the large alien.

‘It is inside of me!! I did it!’

Barka was also astounded that this little human female could take such a gigantic cock into her slim body, but she was doing and there were no complaints so far. He took small steps, shoving his cock further into Juliette’s stretched cavity.

It was difficult for Juliette to comprehend her new physical properties but she could clearly feel her lover’s cock reaching all the way to her chest and the pleasure was increasing every passing second.

As expected, her first orgasm arrived very fast and it was as powerful as always. Her entire body shuddered violently but she was so deeply impaled that Juliette’s hips barely moved. Her arms, however, twitched out of control and she ended up with her face resting sideways against the ground, her eyes wide open and her tongue sticking out.

Barka took this as a sign that his mate was really enjoying the ravaging and he stepped forward, shoving his cock even deeper into the woman’s body. Juliette could feel the phallus almost reaching her neck!

The giant alien was truly amazed by Juliette’s tightness and adaptability, as if her body had been designed specifically for this purpose. He couldn’t know that this was exactly the case.

“Your body is delightful, Juliette. It is so tight. You are making me cum too fast!”

Juliette’s conscious self was equally perplexed. She was being ravaged by a phallus almost the same size as her body! She had become literally a sex toy. A piece of flesh that served only as a sheath for alien cocks. Juliette couldn’t help to wonder if she had made a mistake by getting involved with the Company. But the level of pleasure she was feeling right now made it clear that this had been the right choice.

More so when Juliette felt the massive cock throbbing and it started spewing hot cum inside of her body. Her belly immediately swelled and this triggered yet another orgasm. But the amount of sperm quickly became too much and it began to overflow her, escaping from the crevices of her stretched pussy lips.

The giant alien was more than happy with his living sex toy. It was rare that any female would make him cum so fast but this human was special, so warm and tight. And best of all, he was going to have her for the whole week!

In the midst of ecstasy, Juliette felt the sperm saturating her body until it began to spill out of her mouth! This made no sense. Barka was fucking her pussy. How could it be? Then she remembered that her body was not human anymore. She was a sex toy designed to satisfy aliens. The old workings of her anatomy were no valid.

When Barka was done ejaculating, he carefully moved back, retrieving his huge cock from the slim woman and making sure not to step on her. One mistake could be fatal.

“That was awesome! Do you want to rest for a moment before we do it again?” Barka asked.

Juliette was still recovering from her mind-blowing orgasm and the otherworldly experience of having her entire body delightfully impaled by such a massive appendage had been straining. She definitely needed some rest… but then she heard her own voice.

“We can do it again right now or later. Your wish is my command.”

* * *

The following days were a blur of sexual exploitation. Juliette became more acquainted with the new capabilities of her own body and she experimented a lot while tending to her gigantic first client. She discovered that her stretching skills were limited to her crotch and torso. All her extremities and her head were pretty much unchanged, not considering her brain, of course.

She also learned that she could hold her breath for a very long time, so she could give uninterrupted blowjobs. Unfortunately, her small mouth could barely fit the tip of Barka’s cock. At this moment, the giant was lying on his side while Juliette stood beside him, pulling the big phallus towards her pussy.

“You are tireless, my darling.”

A while later Juliette was sitting on top of Barka’s body with his large cock embedded deeply in her pussy. She was on the verge of climax and so was he.

“I am cumming, Juliette! Get ready to be inundated with my seed!”

Juliette exploded in climax for the hundredth time since she arrived at Barka’s place and this orgasm was as strong as all the others before it. The increased sensitivity of her body made sure of it every time.

Barka felt the woman’s pussy twitching hard around his cock and he reached his climax too. This human female was amazing in every way.

Juliette fell backward onto Barka’s bulky torso as her eyes rolled back with utter bliss. She could feel the warmth of his cum spreading rapidly within her body and she used her muscles to stimulate him even more, milking her lover for all he was worth.

A moment later, some of the alien’s cum started gurgling out of her mouth and running down her cheek.

By the end of the week with her first client, any doubts that Juliette’s conscious self had about becoming a sex toy were gone forever. Even if her brain wasn’t programmed to serve, she would gladly do it by her own volition.

Barka was convinced that Juliette was the best sex partner he had ever had, despite her petite size. He was certainly planning to hire her services as often as possible.

“This is your last day. Should we fuck one more time?”

“Yes! Fuck me again! Fuck me until the last minute before my departure.”

* * *

Juliette vaguely remembered how all this started so innocently with a sneaky, little alien that liked to hide inside tight places. The moment she hit that button, purchasing her first living-dildo, she sealed her fate. Her ascension to becoming a living sex tool had been fast and unavoidable. Without knowing it, she was making her dream come true. A dream of total subjugation and pleasure beyond belief.

Juliette was allowed to control her own body when she wasn’t working on a mission for the Company and during the first few weeks, she tried to live a normal life. But eventually, the transformed woman just sat on her couch, with her pussy dripping copiously on the cushion, anxiously waiting for the next call.

Luckily for her, Juliette was on high demand and she was constantly going out on assignments. As soon as her eyes turned purple and a new destination filtered into her brain, the enthralled woman was already on the verge of climax.

“Yes, Master. I am on my way,” Juliette whispered as she received her latest instructions.

Today, she was taking care of four, muscular humanoids. Orgies were her favorite.

“Hello, I am Juliette. I will be your sex toy for a week.”

The End.