The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ass You Wish : Building Our Own Families

Ch. 10: Life Wasn’t Always A Walk In The Park, But At Least The Morning Had Been One.

Drawing out a sip of their long chilled chai, Azuryn glanced from their strategically chosen table to their cafe’s checkout counter.

The hanging bell bounced back from the door, ringing out as the announced patrons waited patiently; it should’ve been obvious that they needed to be rung in, yet there was no sign of the oblivious sheli. Likely tied up with some tedious backroom tasks, she was none the wiser as Azuryn unfolded their smartphone, tapped over to the app, and swiftly raised the slider. Just to drive the point home, they dropped it back down, then brought it back up a few more times before putting their phone away.

It didn’t take long for a flustered sheli, cheeks slightly redder than usual, to burst forth from the back. Azuryn couldn’t hear the customer, but the quick side glaces shot at them spoke loudly for sheli. Their only response was the acutely assholeish smirks they shot back at her, tit for tat.

The volley of playful glances continued as sheli shuffled over to the espresso machine. Steaming herself even further, she sharpened her stare into daggers of desire. Rinse & repeat, she called the drink out while prepping the food order, then sauntered over to the counter; a short series of slow & steady steps to try and bring herself back down to a relaxed & better headspace.

Steadied enough to serve another round of newly announced customers, she slid back & forth behind the bar; as if dancing, around and around and around; swaying in body, partly in mind, but never in performance.

Nearing another refill, Azuryn momentarily held their slightly spiced soy latte against their lips; attempting to take a final sip, they stopped short of spitting it out as they spotted her. Their memories of the past couple weeks—no, months—fluctuated from vague to fugue, but she’d followed through as planned, cementing the reality of the situation.

Centering themself, they gulped their drink & their throat as they placed the cup on the porcelain saucer, put the duo in the dirty dishes bin, and paced themself over to the counter. Emotionally, mentally, physically; one by one and all at once, they reached her. They then hesitantly hovered their hand over her shoulder and lightly tapped their fingers.

1, 2, 3, 4

1, 2, 3, 4

“Fancy meeting you here,” they whispered out mid-shoulder-drumming. On the second round of taps, Ophelia tilted her head and turned around to face Azuryn.

“Hey, Ryn! Wait...” Ophelia chuckled to herself, “are you gonna keep starting every conversation like that, or are you gonna get used to us meeting up regularly?”

“Regularly?” They asked with a quizzical look on Their face. It’d been a pleasant slip of the tongue, but Ophelia’s face began to redden as They repeated it back to her. Recognizing the anxiousness radiating out of her realization, They moved the conversation along. “Sorry, still getting used to the fact that you’re really, physically, here.”

“Well, I guess I put the real in corporeal,” she said in a slightly anxious giggle, appreciating Their presence already; she’d needlessly been on edge over their last encounter. She wasn’t sure how much They’d remembered from the last time they met up, but They seemed like Themself: committed to mending the past, Keep Moving Forward, and making a future for Themself. Plus, They reciprocated her remark with an adorable titter of Their own!

“Solid!” They said at the end of their laugh, to which she snorted out a small chuckle, but swiftly swallowed it so as to allow Them to continue. “So, since we’ve gotten the initial anxiousness & awkward phrasings out of the way, how about you tell me what you were planning on getting, okay?” They cocked Their head in tandem with Their cocky tone.

“Oh!” Ophelia quickly blinked, slightly taken back by Their forwardness; she had to stifle herself so as to not give away how much she was already enjoying herself. “Well, I usually take the basic ice coffee, cream & sugar, give or take, but...” as she paused to think, she involuntarily bit her bottom lip; slowly scraping her sharp canines against it. “I’m open to any suggestions you might have for me,” she said with a small, yet telling, smile. She could almost see the blush spread across Azuryn’s face; from Their curved cheeks and onto Their sharp jawline. Not wanting her smile to give away too much, she continued. “Honestly, I wouldn’t mind some experimenting; what do you think sounds good for me? To try.” She let out a slightly playful smirk before flipping her expression over to staring at Them like she was a clueless puppy.

“How ’bout a classic?” They said with a slight cough, Their voice caught on the last few syllables, “but with a bit of a twist! Give you a little taste of how I’d make it, if it were mine,” They said with a toothed smirk that, unlike her adorably short smile, carried through the rest of Their conversation. Ophelia’s mouth hung open in a small gape, as if she were just on the verge of knowing how to respond, when They metaphorically closed it for her.

“Because it’s our turn, you know,” They said in a statement, not a question; which caused Ophelia to pivot sharply to the patiently awaiting barista. “Thanks for waiting, sheli; I’ll take another of the usual. Also, hand me a 16 ounce cold cup and a sharpie, please & thank you!”

“Of course!” sheli responded as she bent forward, at the waist, to get the ceramic and plastic cups. Nonchalantly displaying her modestly delicious cleavage in the process, a silver initial necklace was nestled between her breasts. Bending back up to hand the cup to Azuryn, she then fished around in her tightly wrapped, form flattering apron, and handed Them a retractable sharpie; which they immediately began clicking, soothing their ever burning hunger for stimulation.

1, 2, 3, 4

1, 2, 3, 4

“Was there anything else I can do for you?” sheli asked as They thumbed the clicker. Ophelia was momentarily caught off guard by sheli’s usage of “do,” but her attention was pushed past it by Azuryn’s answer.

“No, but thank you for your service,” Azuryn said, both in a serious and mocking tone, as They handed the cup and sharpie back; having quickly written down the shrouded shorthands, They wanted to pass the cup back quickly so as to not allow Ophelia the chance to read it. Despite it being years since she’d last written any of it down, They knew she’d be able to spoil the surprise with a single glance.

Azuryn had no need to worry though, as Ophelia was focused more on sheli’s reaction; she could’ve sworn she saw a series of shivers shock across sheli’s body.

“Thank you! It’s always a pleasure to serve,” sheli said with an infectious smile, then turned to the two drinks; all Ophelia could do was let out a small laugh underneath her breath as she followed Azuryn absentmindedly to Their tucked away table.

It was only after Azuryn had pulled out the chair opposite Theirs, and she’d sat down, that she’d realized how effortlessly she’d followed Them; no worries, no second guesses, no hesitation; and fuck, did it feel good! Yes, it’d felt good in a minuscule sexual manner, but the arousal ran much deeper; from an intricately erotic, inward source. It permeated from the very core of who she was.

Had Azuryn gotten inside her head already!? She anxiously asked herself. Maybe metaphorically, but no, They didn’t have that ability “unlocked”; ability, memory, skill, whatever it was, the only one allowed to have that much control over her was Ophelia herself.

Thinking it over in the moment, she knew it, she understood it, but... maybe she just needed to be reminded of it from time to time.

Because when she was?

It felt amazing! It was as if she’d been buried alive, fought tooth & nail to dig herself out, and had finally taken her first full breath of fresh air. It was a sense of freedom in its own right, one that once she’d breathed it in deeply, she immediately knew that there was no way she’d ever allow herself to even come close to being buried again!

Azuryn could tell that her mind had been caught somewhere between being held deep in thought & thrown out through dissociation, and so They waited patiently with rapt attention. Her glossed over gaze had given it away, but that didn’t detract from the raw beauty of the sight that sat before Them. Eventually though, They decided to pull out a pen and some paper from the bag hanging off Their chair.

Their pen raced across the page cartoonishly fast. For a split second, They could’ve sworn They saw smoke as They burned through a few rough drafts; tossing each one till They were satisfied with something They could present to her. After a hot minute of attempts, They were happy with what They had.

Despite having sat straight up, Ophelia stared with a slight slant towards the table; knowing she’d soon stabilize herself, They placed the lone page in her line of sight, and anxiously knocked Their knuckles against the wooden table.

1, 2, 3, 4

1, 2, 3, 4