The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ass You Wish : Building Our Own Families

Ch. 09: If Only They Knew What Any Of It Meant.

Jolting upwards reflexively from their relatively restful slumber, Azuryn wiped the sleep from their eyes and yawned as any semblance of remembrance for their dreams slipped from their stream of consciousness. They knew their dream had been pleasant, and not only that: it was a reoccurring one, but they could never remember what had happened in it. It saddened them with a feeling caught between forlorn and melancholy; if they got caught in their circling thoughts, they could’ve very well been pulled down into a constant state of confusion, and so they did the only thing they felt they could do: push themself onwards.

Coming back to what felt like complete control of their body, they stretched their arms upwards, outwards, and then behind their head; they rolled their neck a few times and yawned again before tossing the lightly weighted blanket from their waist and onto the floor, revealing the source of their disturbed slumber.

“Morning, sheli.” Azuryn said through a stifled third yawn as they ruffled the Strawberry Blonde slave’s hair.

“Mmrnming Mwxtris!” The muffled girl attempted to respond.

“Now what have I said about talking with your mouth full, you adorable little slut?” They asked, moving their hand to her chin. Tilting her head upwards, their wet and flaccid dick dropped from her mouth with an audible pop.

“You said it makes me look extremely pathetic, and that no one would ever take me serious if they saw how I effortlessly slobber, and more importantly: make a mess of myself, all over your delicious,” she momentarily paused as Azuryn observed a shiver of arousal run through her, “velvety dick, Mxtress!” She said with a dopey grin on her face.

“Very good girl!” They said as they patted her on the cheek, then proceeded to chuckle. “Also, I don’t know how many times I’ve said it, but I doubt I could ever get tired of seeing you debase yourself; especially when you look so utterly cock drunk. Now take your fingers out and show me how much of a mess you’ve made of my sheets.

With a sheepish smile, sheli drew her left hand out from underneath her soft and hanging stomach, presenting it to her owner for inspection. Her fingers shone in the morning sunlight, glistening slightly from the slickness dripping off them.

Azuryn grabbed her arm and drew it closer to their face; unconsciously massaging her wrist as they held it inches away, allowing her animalistic musk to assault their face. Taking a strong inhale, they savored the scent of her submission as they ran their tongue up the underside of her middle finger.

”Open!” Azuryn stated as they stared into her attentive eyes. Her jaw reflexively dropped on command; as did the rest of her. Wrapping their long tongue around her pointer finger, they gathered her wetness in their mouth, swished it around with their own saliva, and spat it back into her waiting mouth and mind.

“Thank you, Mxtress!” sheli said with a gigantic grin and hooded eyes. In response, Azuryn leaned forward.

“You’re welcome, you disgustingly obedient piece of personified puppyhood.” They whispered, nearly singing it into her ear, and momentarily nibbled on her ear. Letting go and drawing their head back, they continued. “Now, what time is it?”

“Time to listen?”

“Very good! But more specifically, it’s time for our next adventure: rising and starting the day with a refreshed and excited attitude; ready to tackle anything that may come our way!”

“Yes, Mxtress.” sheli said with the same silly grin on her slightly sunken face.

“Good girl! Now, on the count of three you’re going to come back to me in your best mental state to take on the world. Remember, we don’t need to worry about being perfect; so long as we try our best, no matter what our best may look like, we’ll be ready to Keep Moving Forward. Now…”

“1…” They took a deep inhale.

“...2…” They held their breath as if in a square pattern.

“...3!” They excitedly exhaled.

“Wakey wakey eggs and fakey!” Azuryn said, ending the wakener with a click of their tongue. sheli stereotypically shook her head from side to side as she awoke from the morning ritual.

“Morning, Mxstress!” sheli said with a sunny little smile. “As you know, I’m closing the cafe today; would you like your usual Sunday brunch?”

“Yes I would, sheli; although use that blueberry raisin bread you made yesterday for the french toast, understood?”

“As clear as my mind, Mxstress!”

“Very good girl!” They said as they presented their open palm, which she immediately rested her chin upon. Placing a quick platonic peck upon her forehead, they continued, “Today’s my day for laundry, right?” They asked, already knowing the answer.

“If the schedule you made is accurate, it is” sheli said with a slight giggle, metaphorically ‘thinking’ about how scheduling was one of her Mxstress’s strong suits; and boy did suits look strong on them.

“Excellent!” They said as they released her head from their grasp and turned to their nightstand where sheli had placed a small glass of cold orange juice (pulp free, of course) on the coaster next to their divider of morning pills. The perspiration on the glass made them unconsciously lick their lips as they raised the glass for a sip, followed by the handful of medications they took to help them be their most authentic, successful, and most importantly: healthy version of themself; three of the key ingredients to happiness, they’d monologued more than once in front of their bathroom mirror. “And don’t wait up for me; if you need me to come in early, just text me, but I think I’ll take a walk in the park before I come in to do the payroll and scheduling. I’m having an old friend stop by the shoppe later before close, so I wanna be able to show off the place to her, okay?

“Sounds lovely, Mxstress; I’ll make sure all the fixtures are properly stocked!” sheli said with a jovial giggle that one might confuse for sarcasm. Continuing to talk with a knowing smirk, sheli asked her owner: “Shall I prepare anything specific for your lunch break?”

“A tuna salad sounds divine; make yourself one while you’re at it.” Azuryn said, followed by a few sips of their drink. “But don’t forget the after-mint,” Azuryn chuckled and took another sip.

“Of course! It’ll be one of the first things I do when I get there!” sheli beamed, full of joy to serve her owner, as she got to her feet.

As sheli turned to leave the room, Azuryn enjoyed the view; large muscular thighs led into a tasty & tight, although relatively tiny, ass that years of dedicated fitness routines (organized by Azuryn, of course) had given her. But as their eyes were caught on the slight sway of her butt, an image flashed through their head: one of another delectable, yet very different, derriere. In place of sheli’s ass, they saw one as equally toned, yet far more juicer, rounded, and ...breedable? One that was meant to be unquestionably worshiped, yet demanded to be dominated. Azuryn unconsciously bit their lip as their mind projected the perfection a moment longer till sheli was gone from their line of sight.

Even though it’d been there for only a split second, it felt like it was burned into their retinas; or deeper. They shook their head like an Etch-A-Sketch, and turned back to the nightstand to finish their drink.

Finally getting up, Azuryn brought the glass with them to the kitchen, gave themself a refill, and then sat down to enjoy the taste of sheli’s cooking. She was getting exceptionally good at baking, and this new loaf she’d baked was absolutely delicious; especially with the usual confectioneries found on french toast. Azuryn drizzled the toast with a little bit of the strawberry syrup they’d made the night before; to say it ‘hit the spot’ would be an understatement to the excellence of each of their crafts. Not one to mince words, Azuryn thought out loud “fuck, this is delicious!” with their mouth still half-full; to which they laughed at their own absurdity. Swallowing, they grabbed their cooking notebook and wrote a note to themself; besides patting themself on the back for the sweet syrup, they also wrote down ‘Use strawberry sauce for drinks at the store?’, which they then underlined three times.

Having finished the toast, Azuryn took another sip and dove into devouring their assorted fruit bowl like an allegorical cannibal. As they ate their way through the bowl, they mentally ran through their morning tasks; gathering spoons while using a fork.

With their breakfast nearly finished, Azuryn ate the last apple slice, drank the last of their orange juice, then briefly thought back to their “double vision” from earlier. Why were they getting these superimpositions? Azuryn would never turn down the chance to look at cute butts, but were they supposed to try and contrast the two?

There were so many differences that they didn’t know where to start; causing them to scratch their head, pull their hair back frustratingly, and audibly groan. Eventually, they softly threw their head back against their chair in resignation.

Apples and Oranges; they weren’t actually comparable. Besides, it was for the best that Azuryn not think of it; it’d probably be for the best that they not think of anything, really. And so that’s how Azuryn found themself mindlessly working through the minutia of their typical morning. Earbuds in, they started up a playlist to help get them energized, and set to the tasks at hand while Crystal Castle’s Not In Love (the version featuring Robert Smith of The Cure, of course) blared in the background of their housework procession.

Doing the dishes, self care & grooming, tidying up any little bits that needed it, etc. Azuryn mentally checked back in right as they were finishing rotating the clean sheets and making sheli’s bed; they’d done theirs first as a bigger bed required a little more effort than one the size of sheli’s. Regardless, the tasks were done & each of the rooms were immaculately spotless. Looking at their watch, it’d only been a couple hours since they started the day. Not a bad time, but they knew they could do better; they deserved to do better.

But that would be for another day, they thought to themself, as they finished getting dressed for the day. A snowbound hued dress shirt with a slim silver tie underneath a midnight black vest, rounded off with matching charcoal colored denim jeans and a jacket; all of which had their cuffs rolled: bottoms just above the ankles and tops just below the elbows.

Ruffling their ash & silver hair in front of their bathroom mirror one last time, they grabbed their bag off its hook, proceeded to put on their boots, and headed out the door.