The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ass You Wish : Building Our Own Families

Ch. 08: Inter(SUB)mission To A New Beginning.

Memories tumbled through their mind; dancing, flirting, cuddling. Each consecutive conjuring getting fuzzier and fuzzier until the distinct images of sex became distant; a compilation of copulations indistinguishable from facts & fantasies. No matter how many times they tried to unravel the temporal tapestry, the unwoven results were at worst a travesty and at best a hazy shade of winter. Were they consciously or unconsciously stopping themself from remembering; or were they even the one making that decision?

Suddenly, those thoughts were pushed away as they were surrounded by a blinding burst of light. Not only were they instantly wrapped in it, but they were soon fully enraptured by the warmth of a familiar-feeling amethyst hued aurora borealis.

Recognition hit their head like a speeding shot from a grassy knoll.

Simply put, it felt like the warmth of Home; their heart’s hiraeth.

Almost immediately after the realization hit them though, the surrounding light became eclipsed by a slowly descending silhouette; although the light was diminishing, the calming warmth surrounding and penetrating their skin only intensified further until it culminated into a constant, ever-relaxing inner glow. As the silhouette grew closer and closer, they recognized it as the unmistakably magnificent ass of a certain tanned & toned angel from their past; a plump mouthwatering peach whose curvaceous identity was cemented into certainty by the adorable beauty mark just to the side of her seductively winking asshole.

If they could’ve lifted their head they would’ve exhausted themself trying to, even by a mere millimeter, so as to savor the scent and sublime sensations of serving her sooner.

They’d always felt like ‘perfection’ was an idealist, oversimplified, and frankly impossible to reach goal. And yet it came effortlessly to the bronzed beauty that was landing literally before them; as the ass finally touched down upon their face, they felt the entirety of their existence, all the way to the core of their very identity, blissfully melt away into obliteration under the heat of the hottie that now sat upon her personalized thrown.

Although she now sat upon her reclaimed thrown, to simply call this asscended princess a Queen would’ve been an insulting understatement that would’ve earned them a well-deserved, and yet well-enjoyed, slap to the face that lay underneath her splayed cheeks. Plus, monarchies were obscenely outdated, and she was as proud a trend setter as them; revolutionary even.

Had they any cognitive functions above base animalistic instincts left in their enchanted mind, maybe they would’ve questioned the sudden reappearance of the Glorious Goddess that effortlessly obtained their submission; one they hadn’t had the privilege of viewing in far, far too long. And yet, as the perfect figure opened itself to receive their near-impossible-to-obtain servitude, they thoughtlessly began to worship.

They were immediately rewarded by the echoing moans that emanated from above them; reverberating in their hollowed head, it was music to their ears.

As if perfection could be improved upon, they felt her lean forward. Their left thigh felt a powerful push upon it as an arm firmly grasped it, followed immediately by another rubbing the opposite thigh; however, this arm quickly moved up towards their crotch, stroking anything and everything it could get its nimble fingers upon.

Orgasmic couldn’t come close to describing the sensations they felt; to put it bluntly, it was a religious experience found at the altar of the Aphrodite above them.

Eventually though, she leaned herself forward so as to savor them as well; in doing so, the two were fully equals. Two powerful individuals, completely whole on their own, had become a yin and yang of complementary contrasts; orally complimenting the other without uttering any form of perspicuous language.

They were dying to know what any of it all meant, but in that moment they could fully relax; because for the first time in forever, everything felt right in their universe.