The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ass You Wish : Building Our Own Families

Ch. 12: ...Sir!? (and some backstory to boot)

It had all started so simply: a glance—held just a second longer than friendly—in tandem of a smirk that might’ve meant more than just ‘Hello there.’ But attraction does what it does best; so that’s how she came to know him before they were Them.

And in time, that’s how she found herself swiftly, yet somewhat softy, slammed into the employee lockers. Face flush against the cold metal as her bare ass felt the cool break-room air; her pants pulled down as she pressed her ample chest forward & her welcoming hips backwards.

“Oh fuck,” she moaned, her breath hanging on the last syllable as her eyes fluttered in desperation.

“Beg.” He told her in a stern tone; not demanding, but rather requesting her continued consent.

“Please,” she softly whimpered, already in a daze of delight & desire. “P-p-please Sir, don’t ...d-don’t stop, please!” Her exclamation coming out as an adorable squeak. She could feel his smirk through the heavy breathes that heated the small hairs on the back of her neck. He leaned in closer, his fully-dressed body pressing into her half-nude figure, and ran his tongue up from the nape of her neck & briefly nibbled on the bottom of her left earlobe. He then leaned his neck just a little further so as to gently whisper in her overly-sensitive ear.

“You really do need this, don’t you, my dear,” he softly spoke in a sweet, yet taunting tone.

“Always, Sir, please please please, I need it.” Her face reddening even further than usual as she bit her lip and tried to pierce his tough facade with her adorably needy puppy-dog-eyes. “I need you…” She drew a long breath as he chuckled in admiration of her playful spirit. “...inside me.”

“Ass you wish.” He said as he dropped down, making sure to sensually run his hands over her fully clothed tits & completely exposed hips. Grabbing an ass cheek with each hand, he was now on his knees as he dug his talons into her delectable flesh, pushed each to the side, and pressed his face into her ass. On the cusp of getting lost in the aroma of such a willing sacrifice, he instinctively licked his lips before then licking from her perineum upwards, over her tantalizing little hole, and to the top of her crack; he then ran his tongue in reverse, salivating over the just barely noticeable musk he was inhaling. He was utterly captivated.

Hers was by far the sweetest, savoriest, most appetizing ass he’d ever ate; and truthfully: would likely ever eat. Which caused him to momentarily slip his concentration over to the thought of how it felt like she’d been made for him, or him for her, which only drove him further as he dove tongue first into drilling her delicious asshole. Her hole was warm and inviting, practically swallowing his tongue as he swirled it around inside her clenching ring of pleasure. If the tables were turned though, he didn’t doubt he would’ve willingly worshiped her ass endlessly at the simplest of commands, reduced to a mere ASS TOY for her amusement; needless to say, he was glad to be the one in control.

Bringing himself back to the task at hand, he briefly thought of how delicious it would feel once he’d finally start putting other parts of himself inside her; it only seemed fair as she’d easily burrowed herself into his heart. Hearing her moans begin to grow louder than what he felt comfortable with though, he smacked his hand against her juicy right cheek, and briefly pulled out from her relaxed ass.

“Hey!” He said while now rubbing the slightly stinging spot on her ass before spanking her left cheek too. “Keep it down, sweetheart. Or am I gonna have to get a muzzle?” He said as he alternated kneading & groping each cheek. “Actually, you’d be drench if I tried to gag you, wouldn’t you?” He said with a smirk as he looked up at her with an enamored glint in his pseudo-predatory gaze.

“M-maybe, Sir,” she said as she used all her energy to keep her shaky legs from giving out. Her ass was extremely sensitive on its own, but given the risk & taboo of their sexscapade, she was nearing sensory overload in all the right ways; he chuckled as he pondered the thought of the good little, conservative leaning, christian girl having found heaven on earth in their hedonistic hideaway. “If… if it would please you, Sir.” She said as she then held her mouth closed with her left hand, the right still being used as support against the row of lockers.

He then tittered out a simple “Good Girl” as his response, which elicited a muffled moan from above. He inhaled deeply, as if in a primal trance himself, then began running his hands down and around her mesmerizing thighs; massaging them as he took in their beauty. She was a work of art, and from the bottom of his heart, he wanted her to know that whatever flaws she might’ve seen in herself were the characteristics that took his breath away most with every glance he was graced. Working his hands down towards her calves and back up to behind her knees, he leaned forward and ran his mouth across her right cheek, then left, slightly nibbling on each. Holding himself back with every nerve in his body, he was ever-tempted to bite in and leave her marked as his; not quite sure if that would add to or diminish her near-perfection.

He was enamored not in mere surface level sexual lust, but rather the aesthetic allure of the Aphrodite begging before him; imperfect in all the right ways.

Perfection was of course impossible; he would never put another person on a pedestal like that. Romanticizing them as such would take away their agency and be in disservice of their personhood; their flaws and all. And to him, her supposed flaws were truly the icing on her cake. He could do without the fondant of her self-doubt and tendency to hold herself back though. As adorable as it was at times, every self-deprecating joke she liberally lobbied at herself was an indirect insult to him as well; and those that didn’t sting his ego deftly hurt his heart to hear her think so little of herself. Especially when he could easily see the world in her hand; something he would’ve gladly given her upon request.

Finding himself unconsciously feasting upon her ass, again, he momentarily smiled as he drove the point home of her deliciousness. He could feel that her knees were minutes away from giving out, and that she was seconds away from forming an adorable little puddle beneath herself, so he decided to end their indulgent foray in ass play by bringing her to the edge. As he swirled his tongue around and around and around inside both her ass and mind, he reached up with his left hand, pulled her hand away from her mouth, and placed his hand in front of her face.

And snapped his long, slender fingers.

* * *

Disorientation.

Blurred vision.

And suddenly, she found herself back in one of the break-room chairs; relatively drier than expected. It took her a moment to gather her bearings. What had just happened? Had she cum? Had it actually happened at all?

Her vision now fully coming back to her, she realized he was sitting across from her in the relatively empty room.

“Welcome back, my dear.” He said with a tranquil smile. A rare sight when he so oft preferred to smirk; probably for the best, as a single smirk was all it took to flood her adorable cotton panties. She noticed that one of his hands was lightly hovering her shoulder, and the other still in front of her face; palm open, as if to take her hand or hold her chin, depending on what need arose. “Take a few more deep breaths for me. Okay?”

“Okay.” Was all she was able to get out in her first breath. Normally, her pulse would be racing if she found herself tossed around like this; her breathing sporadic, frantically reaching for her rescue inhaler. And yet she was calmer than ever. Maybe she had cum? That would’ve explained the clear, levelheadedness. But again: she was extremely dry. Neither her cunt nor her eyes were wet, and usually one of those was a faucet when she’d orgasm; yet she sat there drier than a colonized nation’s well of natural resources. Shaking her head slightly as she fluttered her eyes, she let out a long sigh. “I… I don’t understand.” Her eyes briefly darted around but then fell back upon him. “What exactly happened? What did you do to me?”

“I think the better question is what did I NOT do to you, my dear.” He again smiled; it was weird seeing him beam with such pride and joy. Was it because of her? Himself? She needed a to drink some water. It was then that she noticed a small glass in front of her; as if waiting in preparation for her need. Well, that was a good sign.

Finishing her sip, she sighed in resignation of any attempt to force an understanding. Really, all she needed to do was talk to him after all. “How’re you holding up, love?” He said with a concerned, albeit confident, look in his eyes.

“Uh, good… good, I think.” She took a deep breath, closed her eyes, exhaled, and looked straight into his; practically piercing his scabbed soul.

“Good!” He said with a relief, releasing a long held breath she hadn’t noticed till then. “You had me worried, dear; but, uh, you just wouldn’t stop begging and begging ...and begging.” He said with a soft sigh. “Since you’re decently back with me, why don’t you take a second and…” Posing his hand in front of her face, he snapped his fingers; again. ”Remember.”

“Whoa!” She said as her eyes grew wide and memories flooded her mind; of her, and him, all throughout the past few months. Her pining, her flirting, his repeated attempts to distance himself from her. It was for her protection, he’d repeatedly tell her; and yet each and every time, it only seemed to entice her more and more.

“I don’t want to hurt you,” his most often retort. “I’m into some messed up stuff; BDSM and all that nastiness,” he’d foolishly attempted to disentangle her; only to succeed in flaring up her flames of desire further. “I’m almost certain I’m trans; and last I checked, you’re straight,” he’d repeatedly said, true to his word, as an attempt to convince her to somehow force her to disengage her attraction. And attempt after attempt after attempt failed; to his dismay he found himself falling for her just the same; although at the same time, he was happy he had failed. He was on the cusp of giving in; and the thing was: not only did he want to, but he was excited for what was to come.

“That was…” She took another deep breath and beamed out a bright smile. “Amazing!” She got up and ran to the other side of the table, throwing her arms around him, and peppered his cheek in kisses. “Thank you, thank you, thank you!” Was all she could get out before he let out an audible cough to get her attention.

“As much as I’m loving the affection, dear, I’m pretty sure you need to go back and clock in.” He said with an earnest yet adorable smile.

“Oh shit, you’re right!”

“Language, young lady.”

“What’re you gonna do about it, spank me?” She giggled as she pulled herself away from him and grabbed her things from her locker. Her hand on the cold metal, she momentarily paused, bit her lip, then ran back over to him. Pulling his relatively short hair backwards, she not only kissed him on the lips but practically tongue fucked him as a playful sign of defiance; while briefly stroking the crotch of his dress pants as she felt his cock stir in excitement. “Because I’d love it if you did ...Daddy.” She whispered the last word into his ear, then ran out the door with a mischievous grin on her face.

All he could do was sit there. Completely in shock, his face was redder than he could ever remember it being before; not only that, but his heart was beating in overtime as he accepted what he’d gotten himself into. Just as her memories had come back to her, he sat there as if in his own trance, recalling even more details of how they’d ended up like this.

Eventually, during their discussions of kinks and lifestyles and existence, he’d brought up the topic of hypnosis: its eroticism, and the temptation of mind control. That thought alone would’ve likely drenched her had he not trained her to hold herself back at that point. She was a powerful one after all, he could very easily see it, and he wanted her to be aware of her innate potential. Specifically so that she could wield it, and not the other way around; he’d seen too many friends, lost too many over the years, consumed as they all became just overwhelmed pawns caught inside a vortex of their own powers, prophecies, and projections.

Still, a shred of hope held out. Initially, he had intended to piece by piece detach himself from her heart; he still loved her and wanted to remain close friends, best friends even, but he couldn’t stomach the idea of anything happening between them that would break her heart. A broken heart was the one thing no spell could heal, and he didn’t want to risk losing her. Ever.

For all time. Always.

That was their connection, it seemed, as the two grew closer and closer. And as such, whether consciously or not, he pulled the rug out from beneath himself and allowed her to stay in his heart. Allowing her to even train & hone her trances on him.

She was utterly enchanting after all, and it seemed that he now wanted to know her just as much him, if not even more. It’d moved past mere lust and romance, although they were still greatly there, and into the realm of two souls recognizing one another; their entanglement a form of magic in its own right.

And he couldn’t have been happier.