The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ass You Wish : Building Our Own Families

Ch. 13: SNAP Back To Reality!

Unintentionally letting out a moan under her breath, Ophelia briefly fluttered her eyelids as she felt the warmth in her face start to fade.

Squeezing her eyes shut tightly, she followed it up by slowly blinking them more and more open. Coming back to her senses, she first realized her eyes had suddenly teared up. Then, her vision finally focusing fully forward, she felt a couple tears roll down her cheeks as she began to consciously read the paper to herself.

’Hey there, Lia…’ Her mouth moved along as she read through the note, while also taking note that Ryn was gone. ’Probably for the best,’ she rationalized, as it’d give her just a little more time to process things before she’d have to unpack them when They got back. She let out a small sigh and reread the paper.

She also bit her lip slightly, as she tried to push the resurfaced memory to the side.

* * *

By the time Azuryn had gotten back to the table with their drinks, Ophelia’s tears had dried, and she sat patiently with her hands held together over the paper; flipped face down as she faced forward. If anything, she now seemed less ‘dissociation’ and more ‘dollification.’ The warm smile on her face would’ve almost come across as creepy if They hadn’t found it so damn adorable; slightly worrying, but adorable nonetheless.

Setting the cups on the table, They sat and stared at her. Their mouth slightly agape in wonder, mentally taking notice of the unintentional mirroring They’d constructed. Leaning forward, They whispered.

“Hey Lia; so I take it you’re back, right?”

There was no answer.

No facial movement.

Nothing.

“I’d say welcome back to the land of the living, but uh—” They stopped Themself mid-thought; Their confidence quickly waning.

Finally, as they let their defenses down and fell back into their chair, Ophelia burst to life; laughing a little more loudly than She’d meant to. Ophelia’s sudden reanimation & burst of sound startled Azuryn, and briefly caught the attention of the nearby patrons; luckily most were already getting up to leave as the cafe was soon to close. Quickly taming Herself, Ophelia wiped away the few tears She’d laughed out.

“Sorry! Sorry!” She said as She finished cleaning up Her face.

“Are... Are you okay, Lia? Or rather, uh, are you done?” Azuryn asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Yeah, I’m good. Again, sorry, but god your face was PRICELESS, Ryn!” She said with a smile.

“Riiiiiiiiiiiiight... Well, you had me worried for a sec.”

“And I already said I was sorry. Three times!” She said as She leaned forward, Her hand held out with three fingers raised for added emphasis. Leaning back, lowering Her hand, and rolling Her eyes; she continued. “Like I said: I’m fine, Ryn; not to rain on your Black Parade, but you don’t need to worry yourself to death over Me, Mx. Hero Complex.”

“Woah there! I’m just a person, not a hero... Or, at least I don’t want to be.” They said as they jokingly raised Their hands in jest defense. “That said, it’s Dr. Hero Complex to you!” they said through a wavering smirk while pointing their hands into momentary, and ridiculously dorky, finger guns.

“Right,” She said with a lighthearted chuckle and an eye roll. Grabbing Her cup and looking at the wall of text that was Azuryn’s ‘confidential concoction’; they’d confidently ordered it for Her, but that didn’t mean She was going to blindly drink it. Scribbled in each box, the cup read:

[Blonde!]
[3R]
[2SFV]
[H]
[XD]
[CM]

As humorous as the modifications were, what really caught her eye was the top of the cup. Instead of a name, They’d scribbled ‘However you’re comfortable referring to me by,’ followed by a small drawn smiley-face; ’Something old & something new, aye, Dr. Ryn?’ Ophelia lightly chuckled to herself as she cautiously took a sip from the small hole in her strawless lid.

Azuryn hadn’t let on to Their worry over her enjoying the drink just yet, but as Opehlia’s eyes widened in surprised splendor, They let out a light sigh.

Tilting the cup further back to get a full gulp, she allowed herself to enjoy the drink. She absolutely loathed fad diets, and had every right to, but if this was how They did Keto, then she’d have to reconsider “her” commitment to only taking her coffee black.

“Soooooo… how is it?” They asked with rapt attention; knowing They didn’t need to worry, and yet still anxious all the same.

“Mmmmm, I’d say you did alright; cause soon there won’t be anything left.” She said in a tone that was both mocking and paid homage to Their history of painful puns.

“Ha. Ha. Ha. Well, I’m just glad you’re able to drink it, let alone enjoy it.” They said, letting themself relax further into the chair; taking a sip of their chai.

“So what made you think of this? Or rather, that I’d like it?” She asked, both puzzled and amused.

“Oh jeez, how could I not think of it?” They chuckled as they leaned forward. “Every time I’ve ever made a caramel ‘mock-iato’ (which they accompanied with air quotes), I always think back to when I’d make yours. Specifically how I’d always accidentally put too much ice into the cup and have to use a dome lid.” They said, laughing both at themself and the pleasant memory elicited by the simple drink. “I won’t get into the details of why I made it like that though, I don’t wanna bore you with stuff you already know and all.”

“No, I gotcha.” She giggled at the pleasant memory herself, and returned to the subject at hand. “So since I’ve already asked you a question or two, how about we count them and just go for Twenty Questions?” She said with a devious smile.

“Hmmm, maybe; although what’s in it for me?” They playfully responded.

“You get to keep talking to me, duh!” She responded with a playful wink. “Now, would you kindly answer my questions, Ryn?” She said as she batted her eyelashes at them.

“Okay.” They said, wide eyed, as they realized what they’d gotten themself into.

“So what’s the deal with your slave, Ryn?” She asked, diving headfirst into the hard hitting questions.

“sheli? Wait, how do you know she’s my slave!?” They responded, astonished.

“Answer the question, please.”

“We met a while back, hit it off, tried to do a romantic relationship… that didn’t work out for reasons, but we kept trying different dynamics, and I ended up owning her. She works in the cafe every Sunday so that she still feels connected to her roots.”

“What does she do for the rest of the week?”

“She’s been working for the state ever since around the end of the first Pandemic.”

“And what does she do?”

“That’s a violation of privacy, Lia, and you know it.” They said with a smile.

“Oh.” She said, put off for a second. She hadn’t expected to hit a brick wall like that. She was impressed; glad to see that Ryn respected their toys that much. “So, anyways, she’s your toy then, right?”

“No.” They responded with a stern look. “I may play with her from time to time, but she isn’t just some toy to be tossed around.” They paused to laugh at themself. “Okay, yes, she enjoys getting tossed around, but she’s family, Lia.”

“So it’s kinda incestuous then?”

“If you wanna call it that, maybe ...but I’d rather not label it as such.”

“Why’s that?”

“Because the thought of incest ...well, it hits a nerve with me.”

“Really?” She was put off by their response. They’d talked about it in the past, and despite Lia’s hesitations, they’d had no problems with it then. It was good to see they’d grown; but by how much? “And why’s that?”

“Because as hot as some stuff might be, especially twincest ...which let’s be real is pretty fucking hot, I’ve become friends with too many CSA survivors to not wretch at the thought of it all. Although, even if I hadn’t made so many friends, I’d like to say I’d still think of it similarly regardless.”

“Damn,” she was even further caught off guard. “Okay, so tell me, what about all the other nasty ass shit you used to be into. Still into any of it?”

“Probably only the ass part of that,” they paused with a laugh, but then took on a somber tone. “Everything else just fills me with regret.”

“Wait, what? Why?”

“Because I realized quite a few years ago that whereas some of the depraved, perverted stuff we used to talk about was sexy and fun, and could very well likely be engaged healthily within a vacuum, a lot of it came from a place of self-harm. Every time I’ve thought back to things, especially involving you, I’ve been overwhelmed with a sense of regret over it all; like, I constantly fear that I didn’t have enough consent from you, and I’ve hated myself ever since. I mean, fuck, I think of you, and among all the different things that cloud my judgment is that not only was it not the right time to take your virginity, but you deserved a much, MUCH better environment than my shitty old bedroom at my parent’s place, and I didn’t check in with you enough times to be sure you were okay with it, and I mean, yeah I checked in twice, but I still feel like I could’ve done more and—“

“Stop.” Was all she could say as she stared at them; practically into their soul. “I don’t want you spiraling out on me, understood?” They simply nodded. “Good. Now, I wouldn’t be here if that stuff was a deal breaker; I respect myself too much for that. And I need you to respect me enough to keep your head above water while we keep going. Understood?”

“Yes, Miss—”

“Nope.” She laughed at both her and them for a moment. “I know that wasn’t intentional, but remember: it’s just Ryn and Lia; I’d rather we not have another slip-up, okay?”

“Another?” They were clearly confused. “Uh, yeah, sorry, gotcha. I mean ...thank you, Lia. I appreciate it.

“Same; plus, It’s Nice To Have A Friend, wouldn’t you agree, Ryn?”

“Absolutely, gal pal.” They both broke out laughing at the ridiculousness of their practically-ancient inside jokes.

“Oh fuck, wow, I’d forgotten about that one.”

“Honestly, me too; it just came to me spur of the moment. I’m kinda proud of myself.”

“You should be. But anyways, please, continue Ryn.”

“Ah… yeah, so, let’s see.” They paused as they looked around the room trying to find their confidence. “So yeah, I realized that a vast majority stemmed from unresolved trauma, my gender dysphoria, having been abused and molested by childhood friends in the past, and—”

“Wait, what!? Ryn, why did you never tell me about that stuff…” She paused to check her tone; making sure it was one of warmth, and not actually forcing them to talk about something as sensitive as this. “I’m… I’m sorry you had to deal with that.” She looked away as if in guilt. “And I’m sorry if you didn’t feel safe enough to talk to me about it.”

“Lia, no!” They reached their arms out across the table, unconsciously grabbing her hands in theirs. “There is so much I wish I could’ve told you, and still would love to share with you, but what I’m trying to get at ...or rather, what I’ve been trying to get at after all these years, is to apologize for the pain I caused you.”

“Just shut up and hold my hand, you clod.” She said as she opened her hands to embrace theirs. “Look, we’ve both hurt each other… we were both incredibly toxic in our pasts… but the times where you weren’t Hyde-ing who you were, I got to meet someone incredible. Someone who wasn’t fully there because they couldn’t be, and I know exactly what that’s like, because, well…” She pulled her hands away to wave them in front of herself as if to add emphasis. “I would ask ‘Have you met me?’ but I think you’re one of the few people who have.” Taking a deep breath while stiffing a laugh, she rested her hands back onto theirs. “Anyways, yeah… how about we get back on track and maybe we can finally get to know each other. Friends?”

“If it weren’t so cliché, and loaded for that matter, I would’ve answered with ‘as you wish’; but uh, yes… yes please, I’d like that very much.”

“Really? Not ‘ass you wish,’ Ryn?”

“Something tells me you would prefer I not use that phrasing.”

“You’re not wrong,” she replied with a titter; “in fact, it might actually help if you…” she paused for dramatic effect as she raised her right hand in front of their face, and snapped her fingers. ”Remember.”

A familiar warmth filled their body; memories flashed before their eyes as New Year’s Day became crystal clear. It all culminated in a very cozy, love-filled-cuddle-session. Although one thing stood out most to them.

“You slept with me while you were engaged!?” Their eyes grew wider than ever before; as if their irises were fully consumed by their pupils.

“Actually, we’d called it off well before You bred me.” Now it appeared even their sclera had been engulfed in the darkness of their pupil.

“I DID WHAT NOW!?”