The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: (mc, f/f, fd, nc, Robots)

Disclaimer: The material below is for adults only; both sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships are included within. If you are for whatever reason offended by this material or are under the legal age in your area/country, kindly stop reading here and return when you are not so offended and are legally permitted to continue.

Synopsis: Robberies, kidnappings and Assassinations are being done by strange shiny black PVC tanned women.

Thank you to SpacegirlElle for her assistance, her ideas, her inspiration and her awesomeness.

Also thank you to Medusa Guardette SG-105 for her ideas and input.

The Assassins

The Tanned Women

Part One

Emma was relaxing at her pool laying in a lounge chair, clad in her new white bikini enjoying the sun and time away from work and away from the crowds in the city.

On her pool side table, the latest reports from her division she had to go over before work tomorrow and the big meeting. Emma, her friends called her Em, worked for a government think tank on the topic of UFOs and unexplained phenomena. She had recently been elevated to a government agent. She worked with her best friend Karen, Melinda, her boss Lisa.

Although the public image was that UFOs were a joke. They were weather balloons, or swamp gas or hallucinations, Emma and her group knew this was not the case. They were studying recent reports of 50s style silver flying saucers—UFOs sighted near where there were reports of missing women. A few missing men but 98% of the cases involved missing women. There were other women missing at the hands of evil women. Women who turned other women into their Slaves or human Robots. They were investigating those as well.

The files Emma had were not classified but she probably should not have them at home. She was relaxing, sunning herself, laying on her tummy as she read the reports and she had her cell phone on the table as well. Emma didn’t hear her door open. She then heard something fall and she realized someone was in her house. She pulled her gun from under the pillow and the chair and went into the house.

“Freeze mother fu,,,,,,,,,,?” Emma said stopping as she saw her boyfriend James getting food from the fridge.

“Jesus Emma?! You could have shot me! This new job is getting to you?” James said.

“Sorry honey………..I heard the noise and you didn’t tell me you were coming over?” Em said as they kissed.

“Em I-I…………..I love you…….oh fuck……………….”

“Oh James………………”

Within two minutes the Em and James were fucking hard and kissing. James came inside her and they kept going. The two moved to the bedroom and continued then fell asleep from exhaustion in each other’s arms.

Em woke up with James inside her as they slept. They both woke up and talked, “James I have to go to France with Karen to investigate some weird assassinations and robberies”

“Fine I will go with you”

“What? No this is work………it’s dangerous?”

“You are posing as tourist’s right? A married straight couple would attract less attention to two hot girls in a lesbian couple. Especially if you are saying they kidnap women like that—unless that’s what you want?”

“No……..you are right. I will ask Lisa my boss about it……..we will make it a working vacation honey”

The two fucked again as they fell asleep together……………….

In France, a beautiful brunette was smoking a cigarette with her right gloved hand which seemed to have no odor clad in a shiny black leather full length sleeveless Mistress Dress slit on the back, stiletto heeled shoes, arm length gloves, and she had a bracelet on her right glove and necklace as well as a ruby ring. She held a long black and red riding crop in her left gloved hand. Her name was Jessica Jones and she was looking for an easy mark to join her group of personal servants.

But she was not observant enough and she was grabbed from behind. She felt slippery PVC and very strong female arms then she felt a stick in her neck as everything went blank……………..

A short time later the brunette was naked, and being fondled and examined by a beautiful Belgian woman with short dark hair clad in a shiny white PVC short sleeve V-neck top and matching knickers. High heeled white shoes and wrist length PVC gloves. Her dark hair was pulled into a bun.

The dark haired woman fondled her saying, “Yes a perfect specimen”

“Prepare her”

A few minutes later, Jessica awoke from the injection and she saw strange tanned women clad in shiny black PVC holding her “No please!!!!” Jessica pleaded as two of these PVC tanned women dragged her up to a platform above a chamber. They shackled her wrists to a board and as it raised up a trap door opened and Jessica found herself hanging over a tall thick glass chamber. She could feel the heat and smelled noxious gases coming from the chamber as she saw a beautiful Belgian woman at the robotizing controls. She began lowering her in as Jessica thrashed around screaming.

Jessica was lowered slowly into the chamber and she could feel the heat and electrical shocks on her feet. As she was lowered this moved up to her thighs then crotch then her whole body as she thrashed around, hard to breathe. She felt shocks in her head as she finally passed out. Like a puppet on strings she was limp and cum and urine drained from her pussy area.

Hung nearly lifeless in the tube, gas and mist sprayed on her naked body as the shocks continued and her skin began to take on a rubbery texture and the pale Jessica began to tan…………….

A short time later she was hoisted out and placed on a table, her limp body was cleaned and dried off, and then she was fitted with a catheter in her urethra to a small drain tube. An IV device was clamped into her left wrist as a new butt plug was forced tightly into her anus. Thong bottom underwear with a high lubed dildo on the inside was on her and pulled tight giving her a camel toe. Black pantyhose were pulled over her bottom and then a long sleeve shiny black PVC/Vinyl minidress was put on her and as it was zipped up her 36DD breasts showed much cleavage. Matching wrist length gloves were put on her along with ankle high stiletto heeled boots. She was placed in a chair her eyes fixed and unmoving. Her long brown hair was brushed put in a ponytail.

The Belgian woman fondled her new Robot’s big breasts and said, “Now you are mine! You will serve me this way for a hundred years you see you will never age now my dear Jessica”

Jessica stared blankly ahead seemingly not hearing her.

She looked beautiful in her shiny minidress outfit with her tanned skin like she had been in a tanning booth or Hawaii for two weeks.

“You will serve me this way my dear” the Belgian woman said as she took a needle and stuck it in a place behind Jessica’s left ear. She had done this many times so she knew the exact place by feel. She withdrew 2 ml of yellow fluid. “You won’t need this fluid…..it’s from your pineal gland my dear. When you are robotized a side effect occurs giving you virtual immortality this gland becomes a source of this. The pineal gland connects the endocrine system with the nervous system and regulates sleep, sexual function and the immune system. I found that if I remove some and inject it into myself—or any other free woman—we benefit be extending our lives 100 years per injection. Now you will serve me and you and the others will provide me a continual supply of the fluid”

The Belgian woman was going to use this fluid to remain young and beautiful forever.

Jessica still stared blankly ahead unable to speak or move. The trauma of being robotized left them unable to speak or move for several minutes. Long enough to redress them and place them in the chairs. At last Jessica blinked and the Belgian woman said, “Ah you are alert now?”

“I AM ALERT NOW……….”

“Yes you are my dear, now we are ready to connect your robotized brain to your robotized body. Without the glasses you are nothing but a Sex Doll”

“A SEX DOLL………..”

“Yes my dear. You are no longer Jessica Jones from this point on you are new Robot #1. You are a perfect specimen. You will lead my Robots on missions for me. My name is Nadine Vanoost, but you will call me simply Master”

“MASTER………”

Then Nadine put a pair of the black framed 60s style glasses onto Jessica’s face and flipped a switch to “TEST” and the robotized Jessica stood and walked through a test program for her new Master. Nadine then flipped the switch to “VOICE/PROGRAM” and she went to obey signals her robotized brain was receiving. Nadine was very pleased. “Come my new #1 you will show me your Sex Skills…………..”

“YES MASTER” Robot #1 said as she bowed and went with her new Master/Mistress.

A nosy news reporter was investigating the disappearance of women in France. She called the Americans, an organization which dealt with mysterious phenomena and missing women.

Emma answered, “Yes this is Emma Price……….yes my boss told me you had information for us”

“Yes these disappearances, the women are being turned into tanned PVC clad robot women…with 60s style glasses…….yes human Robot women! There was an American she……….oh no!”

“What is it?” Emma asked, “Hold on we will be in France in two days!”

But the nosey reporter saw Jessica and two others, one blonde and one brunette, clad in shiny black minidresses with long sleeves, thong bottoms with camel toes and pantyhose under the bottoms with ankle high stiletto heeled boots, wrist length gloves, and their hair was pulled back into pony tails. Their breasts were big and firm 36D and their minidresses showed cleavage. Their skin was tanned like they had been in tanning booths or to Hawaii. They had butt plugs in their anuses and catheter’s in their urethras. They had IV devices in their left wrists. They wore black framed glasses 60s style, like the old military style glasses—BCGs—“Birth Control Glasses” Their eyes were fixed and unmoving.

There was Jessica and two others, a missing housewife and college student.

Jessica drew a black silenced 9mm and coldly shot her four times.

The reported fell dead and the blonde picked up the cell phone and heard, “Did you hear me we will be there in two days………..” the blonde then crushed the cell phone in her gloved hand. Then the three Robot women stole her purse to make it look like a robbery and left the reporter laying in her own blood.

This was to serve as an example to others, but also the reporter was known to have cancer and was “unsuitable” for use as a Robot.

The three Robots returned to base, a mansion on the coast of France and Nadine observed their return with the reporter’s purse.

“Well done my Robots” Nadine said.

Robot #12 the blonde said, “MASTER SHE WAS TALKING TO A FEMALE WHO SAID THEY WOULD BE HERE IN TWO DAYS”

“Excellent #12, all three of you return to Standby while I tend to some captives”

Nadine said.

“YES MASTER” the three Robots said as Nadine watched them return to chairs under lighted numbers, “1, 8 and 12” as they sat down the lights went out.

Nadine was VERY pleased. She was handed a report by another Robotized woman with long dark hair, and Nadine examined the reports and saw photos of the American women. “Ah Emma Price and Karen O’toole. Fools……..they will soon be joining you my Robots” as Nadine handed the robot the report and she bowed and pivoted and walked off.

In France on “vacation”, a woman and a married Man and woman arrived at a hotel on vacation, a working vacation. The couple kissed as two dark tanned PVC clad woman watched the three. They watched all new arrivals at the airport. The two were pretty, but strange. A blonde and a brunette. They each wore a shiny black minidress with long sleeves, thong bottoms with camel toes and pantyhose under the bottoms with ankle high stiletto heeled boots, wrist length gloves, and their hair was pulled back into pony tails. Their breasts were big and firm 36D and their minidresses showed cleavage. Their skin was tanned like they had been in tanning booths or to Hawaii. They had butt plugs in their anuses and catheter’s in their urethras. They had IV devices in their left wrists. They wore black framed glasses 60s style, like the old military style glasses—BCGs—“Birth Control Glasses” Their eyes were fixed and unmoving.

Both were missing women—one a housewife, one a college student.

One of the Robots, the blonde pulled a cell phone from her outfit and pressed one button and said, “THIS IS ROBOT #12 THE AMERICAN FEMALES HAVE ARRIVED MASTER. THEY HAVE A MALE WITH THEM”

“A male? Take his photo and send it to me. I already have one male Robot I don’t really need another………..” Nadine said as she looked at her lone Male Robot #20 sitting at a console and she remembered she once cared for him. Nadine remembered;

Nadine was at work, her long dark hair pulled back but she dressed a little more provocatively for a copy writer in a PR-agency. Phil her close friend and Significant other, her love noticed and said, “Wow you look amazing Nadine”

“Thanks Phil, here I got you coffee this morning. You and Juliette”

“Oh thanks Nadine” as he drank it Nadine cold thought, ‘Soon you will serve me Phil as will Juliette’

The two drank their coffees and both dropped the empty cups as they shuddered in orgasm and stared blankly ahead. Nadine smiled and said, “Come with me” to both of them. They both sat in Nadine’s office, staring blankly ahead. Juliette’s nipples and Phil’s penis were erect and hard. Nadine was pleased, the new drug worked perfectly. Both were her Slaves now for the next six hours or so.

At her desk she made a phone call, “This is your Master Nadine, drive by the back I have a two new subjects for robotization”

One obstacle in her way was her supervisor, Karina. A spiteful woman who would serve the world better robotized. Karina walked in as she saw Phil and Juliette sitting in her office.

Karina said, “Nadine what the fuck is going on here? You three get to work?”

They just sat there staring blankly ahead.

Nadine smiled defiantly and Karina said, “Why has been happening to you Nadine? You are have changed? You are dressing very provocatively in a latex minidress with stiletto heeled platform boots. You smell like perfume and sex, your long dark hair was pulled back and you sit here with these two like they are in the Cult of Nadine. What is going on with you Nadine? What are you all dressed up for? Going out for on a hot date?”

“Yes I know. And no I have a new outlook on life, perhaps I can show you” Nadine said as she motioned and Phil and Juliette grabbed her.

“What the fuck! Nadine…..Mmmmmmmmmppppfffff” as Phil covered her mouth and Nadine injected the struggling Karina in the neck and she had a mind shattering orgasm as she looked at Nadine. Her eyes went wide and vacant and Nadine nodded and Phil released Karina. As Karina was recovering from the orgasm she lowered her head in submission to Nadine and Karina said, “Nadine I am sorry for insulting you………..for my cruelty to you………I was just jealous of you……..please let me make it up to you”

“Yes so you shall Karina…………..Robots make that three new subjects for robotization………….now you three will come with me and report outside we are taking a trip”

“Yes of course Nadine we will obey”

“Yes you will Karina…………..”

Nadine looked at Robot #18 Juliette and Robot #20 Phil and she smiled as she saw Robot #22 Karina.

Karina was dressed differently than the other Robots. Karina was clad in shiny black PVC platform stiletto heeled boots, matching arm length gloves and a black PVC bikini with thong bottom with camel toes and her hair was pulled back into a pony tail. Her breasts were big and firm 36D and her skin was tanned like she had been in a tanning booth or gone to Hawaii. She had a butt plug in her anus and catheter in her urethra. She had an IV device in her left wrist. Karina wore the black framed glasses 60s style, like the old military style glasses—BCGs—“Birth Control Glasses” Her eyes were fixed and unmoving. Karina was a SexBot variant.

Nadine smiled as she thought of Karina at her pussy.

Robot #20 Phil sat clad in a shiny black PVC suit covering him completely as though a business suit had been dipped in shiny PVC with ankle high combat type boots, matching wrist length gloves. He had thong underwear like the females with a butt plug and hollow dildo over his penis. His skin was tanned like she had been in a tanning booth or gone to Hawaii. He had a catheter in his urethra and an IV device in his left wrist. Phil wore the black framed glasses 60s style, like the old military style glasses—BCGs—“Birth Control Glasses” His eyes were fixed and unmoving. Robot #20 was the only male Robot—so far. Nadine preferred female Robots but planned to robotize males she desired.

Nadine received the picture of James and was taken with him. And she wanted to find the connection to Emma and Karen. She called her Robots, “For now observe and follow. I want data on this male with them”

“YES MASTER” the blonde Robot coldly replied as they followed James, Emma and Karen.

Emma and Karen were sent from their government Think tank jobs to investigate reports of Robot women in France. Others in their group were investigating the reports of the same in the US and the UK.

Emma and Karen had been undergoing training as full agents of the government and Emma and Karen were now skilled in spying techniques, hand to hand combat and weapon us.

Emma called in her report to her boss Lisa, and to prevent accidental discovery as agents, Emma just called in, “Arrived in France, all is well. Talk to you soon Mom”

James was in their hotel room when Emma/Em went to see Karen. Within a few minutes Em was busy at Karen’s pussy licking and sucking her clit. Em was not a lesbian but bisexual and she did enjoy her friend Karen. James knew Em had a thing for Karen but no idea to what extent. She didn’t tell him either as not to worry him.

Em was new to lesbian sex but Em was VERY good at it. She varied the speed of the circles and the pressure and how she was licking. Em could feel Karen rocking and shuddering, she was licking her pussy, focused on her clitoris playing Karen like an instrument. Karen was moaning and saying, “Oh Em don’t stop…….please!” as she was pushing Em’s face harder into her pussy.

She came in Em’s face and she lapped it up and then Karen returned the favor.

Em got cleaned up and went back to the room with James.

“How is Karen Em?” James asked.

“Oh she is fine, we were going over the reports” Em said.

Em was going over reports again with Karen and as they fucked hard with Em’s strap-on, James was in the room alone naked when the three Robots led by Jessica/Robot #1 barged in and grabbed him. He struggled against the Robots but the robotized women were 5x stronger than normal women. They covered his mouth with their PVC gloves and he saw Robot #20 sent to assist them and he realized his own fate. He struggled hard but Jessica/Robot #1 injected him in the neck with a hypo. And then walked in front of him. As she did he felt his free will numb and he stared at the robots with the realization he would soon be one of them like Robot #20 and his eyes went wide and vacant as he shuddered in orgasm as he squirted on the floor and his mind went blank.

“COME SLAVE” Jessica/Robot #1 said and he obeyed instantly.

Em returned from fucking Karen and said, “James? James honey?” She called Karen over and there was evidence of a struggle. The door had been forced and the only clue that something happened was cum on the floor and a pair of broken glasses James had managed to knock out of one of the Robot’s hands as they tried to put them on him and they got broken on the floor.

“Karen these glasses……….the reporter said tanned women with 60s style glasses……….they took James! While we were fucking around they took him! This is my fault!”

“You can’t blame yourself Em”

“Yes I can! I should have told him why I was over there with you. I should have let him be there or have the option……..or I should have been here with him!”

“Em I-I am sorry”

“Yes……….now we need to get him back!”

Meanwhile.

James rode in a black sedan between two Robots—Jessica/#1 and blonde #12.

He stared at Phil/#20 as he knew he would be like him soon. Robot #1 Jessica reported, “YES MASTER THE MALE IS HERE HE HAS BEEN INJECTED AND SUBJEGATED. HE IS NAKED AND OFFERS NO RESISTANCE. YES MASTER UNDERSTOOD” as she hung up she injected him again and his eyes went wider and he came again his penis still erect as the robotized Jessica placed a set of earphones connected to a MP-3 player and VR visor on his head connected to a silver flesh light device over his erect penis. Once activated he sat shuddering in orgasm over and over.

Later when they arrived at the mansion the Robot women carried James in as he was orgasming over and over and being brainwashed. He was injected again and left in a lab area to his flesh light and VR visor setup.

In the visor he watched, and listened in the earbuds, to images and videos in the visors of images of women in latex and PVC, women having lesbian sex, women using strap on dildos, women being dominated and enslaved, women being made like them; women being turned into human robots. The images were made more significant as the buzzing dildos matched the images and videos to the flesh light buzzing and fucking him constantly. The images were interlaced with a beautiful Belgian woman with short dark hair clad in a shiny white PVC short sleeve V-neck top and matching knickers. High heeled white shoes and wrist length PVC gloves. Her dark hair was pulled into a bun. This woman he learned was known as “Mistress” and must be obeyed without question.

James awoke later with no memory of how he got there in a bed as he looked around he saw two females guarding him, a blonde and a brunette. They each wore a shiny black minidress with long sleeves, thong bottoms with camel toes and pantyhose under the bottoms with ankle high stiletto heeled boots, wrist length gloves, and their hair was pulled back into pony tails. Their breasts were big and firm 36D and their minidresses showed cleavage. Their skin was tanned like they had been in tanning booths or to Hawaii. They had butt plugs in their anuses and catheter’s in their urethras. They had IV devices in their left wrists. They wore black framed glasses 60s style, like the old military style glasses—BCGs—“Birth Control Glasses” Their eyes were fixed and unmoving.

The blonde reported on a cell phone from her outfit, “MASTER HE IS AWAKE”

Then he saw her walk in—a beautiful Belgian woman with short dark hair clad in a shiny white PVC short sleeve V-neck top and matching knickers. High heeled white shoes and wrist length PVC gloves. Her dark hair was pulled into a bun.

The dark haired woman walked close to him and she kissed him “Welcome James”

As he kissed her back as he knew she was the woman in his dreams. He had been brainwashed to believe she was his Mistress. He went to work at her pussy as she enjoyed her new Slave. As she came at his skill he continued to pleasure her and on her third orgasm the two moved to intercourse and they fucked until he came hard inside her. After this they finally spoke, “Yes very nice James my Slave”

“Thank you Mistress Nadine” he said his memory of his former life blocked or erased. He was now her loyal Slave. He would do anything for her even kill.

Nadine had used the same process on Phil, but this time it seemed to work better. She had to robotize Phil.

Nadine French kissed him and said, “James you will be my Slave Assistant and help me rule here at my side, and at my pussy”

“Yes Mistress Nadine of course” he said his eyes never leaving his Goddess.

His penis still hard and inside her. They fucked for two more hours then she got up and got dressed as he was dressed by two Robots in a robot outfit similar to Robot #20/Phil. James was dressed in a shiny black PVC suit covering him completely as though a business suit had been dipped in shiny PVC with ankle high combat type boots, matching wrist length gloves. He did not wear the thong underwear or the black framed 60s style glasses and he was not tanned.

He followed Nadine closely and served her every whim.

Nadine adored him. He was the perfect Slave. She came to depend on him and

He served her well for several weeks.

Emma and Karen were still looking for him. They followed reports of the strange tanned women and occasionally a report of a tanned man. Emma examined a photo of the Robot women and man, and determined he was not James.

That night, Nadine was with James as usual and they were fucking until he came hard inside her as they came together. Nadine was happy. She had over 100 Robots now, still only one male Robot #20, as she read a report and said, “James my Slave it seems your former associates are being quite nosey?”

“Mistress? My associates?”

“Ah your former girlfriend and her fellow government agent from the US. Both will need to be captured and robotized”

“Yes of course Mistress as you command. They mean nothing to me. I exist to serve you Mistress Nadine” he said as his memory of his former life blocked or erased. He was her loyal Slave. He would do anything for her even kill.

“Very good. You will lead a squad of Robots and bring them to me”

“Yes Mistress” he said as he would do anything for her.

The next day James led a squad of six Robots including Robots #1/Jessica, #12/the Blonde and #20/Phil and they went to the hotel where Emma and Karen were staying. The Robots forced the door and conflict resulted. Emma and Karen fought the robotized women and man and then Emma saw James in the same Robot outfit as the robotized man and she yelled out, “James! No!”

End Part One

(To be Continued……….)