The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: (mc, f/f, fd, nc, Robots)

Disclaimer: The material below is for adults only; both sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships are included within. If you are for whatever reason offended by this material or are under the legal age in your area/country, kindly stop reading here and return when you are not so offended and are legally permitted to continue.

Synopsis: Robberies, kidnappings and Assassinations are being done by strange shiny black PVC tanned women.

Thank you to SpacegirlElle for her assistance, her ideas, her inspiration and her awesomeness.

Also thank you to Medusa Guardette SG-105 for her ideas and input.

The Assassins

Lost Love

Part Two

“James! No!” Emma yelled as she was distracted and injected with a hypo in the neck as was Karen. They became silent and James looked them over.

He fondled them and searched them and then signaled Nadine with his cell phone, “Mistress they are subdued”

“Excellent my Slave ensure any data collected by them is taken as well as their valuables. Make it look like a robbery” Nadine said/

“Yes Mistress as you command” James said.

“Yes always………..” Nadine said VERY pleased with her loyal Slave.

The hotel room was searched and James asked his former girlfriend, “Slave ensure we have all data you have collected about these Robots”

“yes……Master. My boss is expecting a status report”

“Then call with it Slave. Tell her nothing is going on”

“yes Master…………………Hello yes Lisa this is Emma. Nothing is going on here. This is a bust………….she did not believe me Master she will send more agents”

“Then they will be robotized to serve the Mistress. Gather everything Slave”

“yes Master”

In the black sedan, Emma and Karen were stripped down. As James supervised the stripping of the two women he had seen this woman naked before? He had strange flashes of memory. Flashes which conflicted with what Mistress told him, “Capture those lesbians and bring them to me”

Within two minutes the Em and James were fucking hard and kissing. James came inside her and they kept going. The two moved to the bedroom and continued then fell asleep from exhaustion in each other’s arms. Em woke up with James inside her as they slept.

“Slave you are Em?” James said. He was told her name was Emma Price and the other Karen O’toole.

“yes………” Emma said the injection dulling her responses.

“You are lesbians?”

“no Master……………….……we are posing as lesbians…………”

The flashes of memories made him continue asking questions, “so………you are not together Slaves?”

Karen joined in the conversation, “no Master we are together……….we are lovers……we have been for months………….”

“Is this true Slave?” James asked as the emotions which sprung up from the flashes of memory met the statements the enslaved women were making.

“yes Master………..for months………..I hid it from my boyfriend………..from you……..” Emma said.

James struggled for a few seconds then his programming took over and he said, “Soon you will both be robotized and there will be only obedience. Dispose of their clothing there may be tracking devices”

A naked Emma and Karen found themselves in a holding cell with two other naked women.

“That was James?” Karen said.

“Yes……….he was under control but he was not a Robot like that other man…..” Emma said.

“He was dressed like the Robot man?” Karen said.

“Yes he must have been brainwashed? But why?” Emma said.

“Yes yes……..yes……Ah-h-h-h-h” Mistress Nadine moaned as her Slave serviced her pussy. Her short dark hair in a bun was a stark contrast to her shiny white PVC short sleeve V-neck top and matching knickers which were unzipped while her Slave pleasured her.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

“Yes my Slave up here” as they kissed he slid inside her and Mistress Nadine came hard as she kissed him and re-enforced “You belong to me Slave”

“Yes Mistress! I belong to you. That Emma woman said………”

“She is nothing. You will oversee her Robotization for me”

“Yes Mistress I will obey”

“Yes as always……….” As she kissed him and the moved to finish with these two once and for all.

The cell door opened and James flanked by Robot #1/Jessica and Robot #20/Phil walked in and they took Emma. Emma saw James was dressed in a shiny black PVC suit covering him completely as though a business suit had been dipped in shiny PVC with ankle high combat type boots, matching wrist length gloves. He did not wear the thong underwear or the black framed 60s style glasses and he was not tanned.

“James fight this! I love you!” Emma said.

“Yes that must be why she is your lover……..enough lies Slave you will be robotized and then you will serve the Mistress like these two” James said coldly.

Emma struggled but was no match for the robotized man and woman. Their strength was 5x normal.

Nadine watched as she saw her dragged in and to the platform. James said to Nadine, “Mistress she is strong perhaps we should have two or three more male Robots for processing captives. I volunteer Mistress” James said.

“Yes good idea my Slave but as for you, you are my Slave Assistant. That is more valuable to me then another Robot” Nadine said.

“Yes Mistress” James said bowing.

Emma looked at the Belgian woman with short dark hair clad in a shiny white PVC short sleeve V-neck top and matching knickers. High heeled white shoes and wrist length PVC gloves. Her dark hair was pulled into a bun.

Emma yelled“No please!!!!” as two of the PVC tanned women dragged her up to a platform above a chamber. They shackled her wrists to a board and as it raised up a trap door opened and Emma found herself hanging over a tall thick glass chamber. She could feel the heat and smelled noxious gases coming from the chamber as she saw a beautiful Belgian woman at the robotizing controls. She began lowering her in as Emma thrashed around screaming.

Emma was lowered slowly into the chamber and she could feel the heat and electrical shocks on her feet. As she was lowered this moved up to her thighs then crotch then her whole body as she thrashed around, hard to breathe. She felt shocks in her head as she finally passed out. Like a puppet on strings she was limp and cum and urine drained from her pussy area.

Hung nearly lifeless in the tube, gas and mist sprayed on her naked body as the shocks continued and her skin began to take on a rubbery texture and the pale Emma began to tan…………….and tan…………….and tan.

A short time later she was hoisted out and placed on a table, her limp body was cleaned and dried off, and then she was fitted with a catheter in her urethra to a small drain tube. An IV device was clamped into her left wrist as a new butt plug was forced tightly into her anus. Thong bottom underwear with a high lubed dildo on the inside was on her and pulled tight giving her a camel toe. Black pantyhose were pulled over her bottom and then a long sleeve shiny black PVC/Vinyl minidress was put on her and as it was zipped up her 36DD breasts showed much cleavage. Matching wrist length gloves were put on her along with ankle high stiletto heeled boots. She was placed in a chair her eyes fixed and unmoving. Her long brown hair was brushed put in a ponytail.

The Belgian woman fondled her new Robot’s big breasts and said, “Now you are mine! You will serve me this way for a hundred years you see you will never age now my dear Emma”

Emma stared blankly ahead seemingly not hearing her.

She looked beautiful in her shiny minidress outfit with her tanned skin like she had been in a tanning booth or Hawaii for two weeks.

Then Mistress Nadine took a needle and stuck it in a place behind Emma’s left ear. She had done this many times so she knew the exact place by feel. She withdrew 2 ml of yellow fluid. Mistress Nadine was going to use this fluid to remain young and beautiful forever.

Emma still stared blankly ahead unable to speak or move. The trauma of being robotized left them unable to speak or move for several minutes. Long enough to redress them and place them in the chairs. At last Emma blinked and the Belgian woman said, “Ah you are alert now?”

“I AM ALERT NOW……….”

“Yes you are my dear, now we are ready to connect your robotized brain to your robotized body”

“ROBOTIZED………..”

“Yes my dear. You are no longer Emma Price from this point on you are new Robot #101. You are a perfect specimen. You will lead my Robots on missions for me. My name is Nadine Vanoost, but you will call me simply Master”

“MASTER………”

Then Nadine put a pair of the black framed 60s style glasses onto Emma’s face and flipped a switch to “TEST” and the robotized Emma stood and walked through a test program for her new Master. Nadine then flipped the switch to “VOICE/PROGRAM” and she went to obey signals her robotized brain was receiving. Nadine was very pleased. “Proceed with the next one my Slave as I examine this new Robot”

“Yes Mistress” James said bowing and went to obey as he turned to see the newly robotized Emma/Robot #101 kneel before Nadine to pleasure her.

James hesitated as he had more flashes of memory of Emma but it was too late for her now. She belonged to Nadine now as her tanned Robot forever. He tried to resist but Nadine’s brainwashing was too strong. He led Robot #1/Jessica and Robot #20/Phil and they went into the cell and took Karen. Karen immediately attacked James saying, “Where is Emma?”

“Emma is now one of them as you will be”

Karen punched him as Robot #20 and Robot #1 grabbed her wrists and she spat in his face. “She love you!”

“You were together. She must have loved you” James said as she continued to scream insults and comments at him as they took her to be robotized.

“She loved you! She was afraid to tell you about us!” Karen screamed but he was not really listening to her, he was thinking about the memory flashes of Emma and his service to Mistress Nadine.

“Yes yes……..yes……Ah-h-h-h-h” Mistress Nadine moaned as her Slave serviced her pussy. The beautiful Belgian woman moaned loudly as her Slave pleased her.

Her short dark hair in a bun was a stark contrast to her shiny white PVC short sleeve V-neck top and matching knickers which were unzipped while her Slave pleasured her.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

“Yes my Slave up here” as they kissed he slid inside her and Mistress Nadine came hard as she kissed him and re-enforced “You belong to me Slave”

“Yes Mistress! I belong to you. That Emma woman said………”

“She is nothing. You will oversee her Robotization for me”

“Yes Mistress I will obey”

“Yes as always……….” As she kissed him………………

Karen looked at James dressed in a shiny black PVC suit covering him completely as though a business suit had been dipped in shiny PVC with ankle high combat type boots, matching wrist length gloves. He did not wear the thong underwear or the black framed 60s style glasses and he was not tanned.

“You are no more than one of these Robots already! She will turn you into one of them at your first mistake! You are nothing to her!”

“You are wrong” James said as they rounded the corner into the robotization area. There Mistress Nadine sat with the newly Robotized Emma/Robot #101 at her pussy lapping away. He looked at them, Mistress Nadine was beautiful, her short dark hair in a bun was a stark contrast to her shiny white PVC short sleeve V-neck top and matching knickers which were unzipped while her Slave pleasured her.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

He looked at Emma/#101 and for the first time began to realize what he was doing.

Karen yelled“No please!!!!” as two of the PVC tanned women dragged her up to a platform above a chamber. They shackled her wrists to a board and as it raised up a trap door opened and Karen found herself hanging over a tall thick glass chamber. She could feel the heat and smelled noxious gases coming from the chamber as she saw a beautiful Belgian woman at the robotizing controls. She began lowering her in as Karen thrashed around screaming.

James said, “No…”

Nadine busy being pleasured by Emma/Robot #101 was puzzled and said, “What?!”

“I said no……….this is wrong”

Mistress Nadine rolled her eyes and said, “Stupid Slave……………” She considered to re-brainwash him but she knew no brainwashing would be as permanent as the other solution.

She had her new Robot stop what she was doing and even as Karen was being lowered and robotized as she was screaming, Nadine motioned and James was grabbed by Robot #20/Phil and his robotized former love Emma/Robot #101.

“Take him and robotize him!” Nadine commanded irritated, “You have failed me for the last time Slave” Nadine then said “Sie sind verstorben (You are released Slave) and aimed a device at James and he blinked and he looked puzzled as he became free. Free as Robots #20 and #101 dragged him to be robotized.

He tried to resist but the robots were incredibly strong, their grips like vices. He looked at Robot #20/Phil and knew he would soon be like him. He looked at his Robotized girlfriend Emma/#101 and pleased with her, “No Emma please! Resist!”

“Hahahahaha fool! She is mine now! There is NO resistance! Thanks to you she is my Robot, a condition you will soon share. I was prepared to share everything with you but now you will share nothing! You will instead toil as my Robot forever James like the rest………….”

He saw Karen hoisted out of the robotization chamber now unconscious and darkly tanned. She had been pale and never in the sun, but now Karen looked like she had gone to Hawaii or taken twenty tanning lessons. Like his love Emma he looked at her and tried to resist as Robots removed Karen from the chains and took her away.

James yelled “No please!!!!” as Robot #20/Phil and Robot #101/Emma dragged him up to a platform above a chamber. His outfit was forcibly removed then they shackled his wrists to a board and as it raised up a trap door opened and James found himself hanging over a tall thick glass chamber. He could feel the heat and smelled noxious gases coming from the chamber as he looked at Nadine as she was pleased. He yelled, “You bitch!” as he saw Nadine at the robotizing controls. She began lowering him in as James thrashed around screaming.

He was lowered slowly into the chamber and he could feel the heat and electrical shocks on his feet. As he was lowered this moved up to his thighs then crotch then his whole body as he thrashed around, hard to breathe. He felt shocks in his head as he finally passed out. Like a puppet on strings he was limp and as he passed out he orgasmed as he ejaculated.

Hung nearly lifeless in the tube, gas and mist sprayed on his naked body as the shocks continued and his skin began to take on a rubbery texture and the pale James began to tan…………….

A short time later he was hoisted out and placed on a table, his limp body was cleaned and dried off. He stared blankly ahead at the ceiling. Nadine fondled his erect member then he was fitted with a catheter in his urethra to a small drain tube. A new butt plug was forced tightly into his anus.

The robotized James sat clad in a shiny black PVC suit covering him completely as though a business suit had been dipped in shiny PVC with ankle high combat type boots, matching wrist length gloves. He had thong underwear like the females with a butt plug and hollow dildo over his penis. His skin was tanned like she had been in a tanning booth or gone to Hawaii. He had a catheter in his urethra and an IV device in his left wrist. His eyes were fixed and unmoving.

The Belgian woman fondled him and said, “Now you will serve me this way for a hundred years and you will never age now” James stared blankly ahead seemingly not hearing her.

Then Mistress Nadine took a needle and stuck it in a place behind James’s left ear. She had done this many times so she knew the exact place by feel. She withdrew 2 ml of yellow fluid. Mistress Nadine was going to use this fluid to remain young and beautiful forever.

“My former Slave, you are no longer James from this point on you are new Robot #103. You make a perfect male Robot like #20. You will lead my Robots on missions for me”

“MASTER………”

Then Nadine put a pair of the black framed 60s style glasses onto James’ face and flipped a switch to “TEST” and the robotized James stood and walked through a test program for his new Master. Nadine then flipped the switch to “VOICE/PROGRAM” and he went to obey signals his robotized brain was receiving. Nadine was very pleased. The newly robotized James/Robot #103 knelt before Nadine to pleasure her. “Yes yes……..yes……Ah-h-h-h-h” Mistress Nadine moaned as her new Robot serviced her pussy. Her short dark hair in a bun was a stark contrast to her shiny white PVC short sleeve V-neck top and matching knickers which were unzipped while her Slave pleasured her.

A bank in Spain was robbed by two tanned men and two tanned women all wearing shiny PVC. The news reports were vague but they got away with ten million Euros and kidnapped two women from the bank as hostages.

In the two cars returning to base, the two woman sat staring blankly ahead, together in the lead car in the back seat. They stripped down naked. Robot #103/James supervised the stripping of the two women. Their cell phones and clothing were tossed out. Both were beautiful and big chested young women.

The robot received a phone call to his satellite Cell phone, “THIS IS 103…………..YES MASTER WE HAVE THE MONEY AND TWO SUITABLE FEMALES…………….YES MASTER NO ONE FOLLOWED US……….YES MASTER WE WILL ARRIVE WITHIN THE HOUR”

The two naked females squirt cum on the seat as the injection makes them extremely aroused and controlled.

In the front of the sedan, Robot #20/Phil was driving and Robot #101/Emma was in the passenger seat with a machine gun. She turned and said, “THEY WILL BE SUITABLE ROBOTS”

“YES” James/Robot #103 said coldly.

The four served their Mistress well.

End Part Two

(To be Continued……….)