The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Au Lait Way

16.

In the end, it was almost shocking how easy it all was.

Rikki read the article again, if it could even be called that, as brief as it was. The reporter’s boredom was almost as palpable as the words on the paper itself at having to write about such non-remarkable events for a local business-based newspaper. A far cry from the Wallstreet Journal.

‘Last Friday, The Au Lait Institute, a privately funded think tank and philanthropic organization focused around Women Studies, formally merged with Dean Services, a locally based accounting firm. Dean Services current CEO Erika Williams will assume the position of Executive Chairwoman over the newly minted conglomerate, succeeding Dr. Tiffany Roberts, director of The Au Lait Institute. No statement was provided by either Ms. Roberts nor Ms. Williams that might shed light on any motivations for the seemingly incongruous merger or future direction of the new company.’

Rikki put the paper down, sipping her morning coffee as she gazed out of the window thoughtfully. The small boilerplate blurb, found at the bottom of page 9 of the paper, belied the chaotic, improbable and grueling events of the past few months, but there it was in print, nonetheless—officially, legally, finally done. An intense aftermath to be sure, and yet still... how could it have been so easy?

She heard quick footsteps across the upstairs floor, followed by pounding down the stairs. That would be Aimee, always up early.

“Good morning, Ms. Rikki!” she said brightly as always, bouncing into the kitchen, her enormous bust threatening to burst out of her flimsy tank top. She came over and gave Rikki a quick peck on the lips, then came back again for a longer, less chaste kiss. Despite herself, Rikki found her hands on Aimee’s tight little rear, feeling her up through the tiny baby blue boy shorts as she pulled her in closer.

“Ok, ok,” Rikki said, showing an exemplary level of restraint, pushing Aimee off just as she began trying to undo her blouse. “I don’t have time to get dressed again. Go make some breakfast for us.”

With a cute little pout, Aimee stomped over to the cook top, tits jiggling. “I’ll make some for you, but not for those lazy whores,” she said, pointing up at the ceiling.

“Are they awake,” Rikki asked, glancing at her watch. They needed to leave in an hour.

“Uh, yea,” Aimee answered, wryly. “They’re not out of bed, but they are awake...“

As if to accentuate her point, a muffled series of moans carried through the ceiling down into the expansive kitchen.

Twenty minutes later, the sorority twins came down, in matching black lace-trimmed silk nighties, hair tousled.

“Good morning, Ms. Rikki,” they said in unison.

“Ooh, pancakes!” Katie exclaimed.

“None for you, slut,” Aimee said, standing over the cook top with spatula in hand, sticking her pink tongue out at her.

“Oh come on,” Jessie purred, sidling up to her. She entwined her hand with Aimee’s while pushing her generous rack up against the girl’s skinny, toned arm.

“Yea, come on,” Katie said, coming up on Aimee from behind, reaching around and grabbing handfuls of Aimee’s amazing breasts.

“Stop it…” Aimee moaned, arching back into Katie. “They’re going to burn…”

“C’mon give us some, pleeeeeasse,” Katie whispered in her ear.

“Yea, pleeeeeeeasssse,” Jessie breathed in her other ear, kissing her neck while reaching down between Aimee’s slim, tan thighs, pushing her tiny shorts to the side to get at her drooling blond slit.

“Uhh, uh, uh… ok…” Aimee panted. “Ok, yes, yes, YES!!”

Rikki sighed, putting her coffee to the side, and turned towards them, spreading her legs wide as she fingered herself, watching the three sexy young vixens go at it. It was another typical morning, with Aimee gripping the counter for support, groaning loudly and intermittently letting out excited yelps as Jessie buried her fingers up to her knuckles in Aimee’s pussy while Katie smacked her firm little bottom with the spatula.

The pancakes ended up burning, but Aimee was more than happy to make more. She set a plate of fresh hotcakes in front of each them, giving a slow, open-mouthed kiss to each in turn as she did so.

“Thank you, Aimee,” Rikki said, pulling her by her hair back in for another steamy kiss, sensuously sticking her tongue in again. “Some milk, too, please.”

“Oh, we’re out, Ms. Rikki. Should I go down and get some more?”

“No, I’ll get it myself.” Rikki got up from the table, grabbing a pitcher from the cabinet, ignoring the disappointed look on Aimee’s face.

She went to the door adjacent the kitchen, unlocked it, and went down the stairs to the large steel door at the bottom. She pressed her palm against the biometric scanner and pulled the heavy door open after hearing the loud metallic click.

The spacious basement was brightly lit, and the 80″ flat panel television on the wall was tuned in to financial news giving premarket reports. Dr. Roberts, on the elliptical machine, moving at a good clip, her breathing steady and controlled, did not take her eyes off the television as Rikki entered the room.

Despite all that had passed, Rikki could still only stand and openly admire the sight before her. One of the very first things Dr. Roberts had demanded was the fitness equipment and no one could say it had gone to waste.

On display in her sports bra and spandex workout pants, Dr. Roberts’ physique was still the paragon of perfection. Sweat gleamed on her toned, sculpted body, her full, blond hair and massive bust rhythmically bouncing in time with her steps, her tight, round ass flexing.

The rest of the basement space was as flawless and regimented as the doctor herself. The other workout equipment was neatly racked, the king size bed in the corner was immaculately made, books neatly stacked on the tall, handsome shelf beside it. So far as Rikki could tell from her vantage point, the bathroom was sparkling clean.

It was a modern, beautiful space, and could hardly be called a prison by any definition, if not for the collar around Dr. Robert’s neck, and the thin, twisted cable running between it and the heavy eyelet bolted to the concrete wall.

As the opening bell to the stock exchange rang on the televsion, Dr. Roberts slowed to an easy jog, then gracefully slid off the machine and walked over, arm outstretched. Rikki handed the pitcher to her, and she turned away wordlessly, straddling the bench press, the pitcher between her legs.

Some days, Dr. Roberts, despite her predicament, would be in the mood for some fun, whether out of need or boredom, Rikki was never sure, but one look at the blonde doctor’s stormy face this morning, and it was clear that that was out of the question. For the time being, anyway.

Dr. Roberts pulled her arms through the straps of her sports bra, letting it fall around her trim waist, her taut, flat stomach flexing as she bent over slightly, squeezing milk from her huge tits, shining with sweat, still breathing hard from her run.

“You know,” Dr. Roberts panted, as a stream of milk jetted between her massaging fingers into the pitcher, ”I could just commit suicide, and you’d be totally fucked.

“You’d come down here for your next fix, and I’d just be dead, choked out by the cable you’ve trapped me here with.”

Rikki laughed.

“Oh please. I suppose that’s why you work out so diligently every morning. You want to make sure you look good in your casket? Not that anyone would ever set eyes on you…”

“It was pride,” Dr. Roberts muttered after a few moments, still massaging herself.

“What’s that?”

“It was pride,” Dr. Roberts repeated, more loudly. “It’s the only way. How else could we both have ended up where we are? I was stupid. I expected you to just come crawling back after a month like the pathetic, addicted whore you are.

“I ought to just cut you off,” the blond said, bitterly, interrupting herself.

“You already tried that, remember?” Rikki felt herself grow hotter at the memory. How much fun it had been to be just like Katie and Jessie, along side of them, and Aimee, holding the doctor down, taking what they wanted by force...

“I wouldn’t mind if you tried it again…”

Dr. Roberts said nothing, a petulant look on her face, as she continued milking herself, breathing heavily.

“I don’t know what you have to be so upset about anyway,” Rikki mused. “It’s no worse than you had planned for me. Quite a bit better, actually.

“But I just don’t understand… why? You’ve always despised me and I had no choice but to act when I saw what you had in store for me. Why would you want to do that to me?”

Dr. Roberts gave a heavy sigh as she handed back the pitcher, now full. She pulled her bra back on, providing a modest cover for her amazing rack. “Because I saw we were the same.”

“What?” Rikki, taking a deep drink straight from the pitcher, paused to give the doctor her full attention.

“You know, I used to be a good person once, a long time ago. Sweet. Innocent. A very nice person. Too nice even, perhaps. And you… you were the complete opposite—a rude, horrible, awful, shitty person.

“But somehow we ended up being the same...”

The tantalizing, busty women regarded each other in silence, Dr. Robert’s clear blue eyes gazing into Rikki’s bright green ones for a few moments before the doctor shook her head.

“Anyway, it doesn’t matter. You can’t keep me here forever.”

“No,” Rikki agreed, moving towards the door, pitcher in hand. “But you know, the boys on the 62nd floor… They’re very brilliant, and working night and day. I’m sure they’ll make a breakthrough, sooner or later.

“And what will we do with you then..?”

The heavy steel door swung shut.

* * *

“Good morning, Ms. Rikki.”

Late as usual, Rikki strode in with a curt nod of the head, acknowledging Bill, her head of security, holding the door open for them into the lobby of the former Au Lait Institute, Katie and Jessie on either side of her, one step behind, with her personal effects. The trio passed her former bodyguards, now manning the front desk; the two of them had filed notice with the security company a mere three weeks after being assigned to her, happy to transition to full time positions here, despite the lower salary. Rikki was glad—they’d really proven their worth during the “hostile takeover”. That former burly security guard had been tough as nails.

“Good morning, Ms. Rikki,” Michelle said warmly, if not somewhat passively, when the three of them arrived on the penthouse floor. The bruising around her eye had faded to just a slight yellow tinge. She cast Katie and Jessie a dirty look as they floated past along with Rikki, to the corner office.

Rikki laughed to herself quietly. She had no doubt they would all get along just fine when the dust settled, eventually, though she had been somewhat surprised by the fierceness of Michelle’s loyalty to Dr. Roberts when the chips were down. It didn’t matter in the end, as Katie and Jessie were more than ready to handle the situation. The twins had definitely gone overboard, but it was fortunate that Michelle had that S&M kink, otherwise it might have gotten really ugly. Rikki grew damp between the legs again, remembering how Michelle had eventually been persuaded to give up the fight. The punches and hair pulls, the ripping of clothes, the biting and struggling, and then the licking and kissing and sucking…

If Rikki felt bad about anyone, it was poor Paxton. Mindlessly loyal, there could be no convincing him of anything, and he was beaten rather badly. Months of Rikki’s milk had done Bill a lot of good. If the milk was not so miraculous as to undo his balding head, he looked all the more imposing for it; having always been a tall man, he had gained several pounds of pure muscle. His newfound strength, combined with possession of his full mental faculties, put Paxton at a severe disadvantage. He had not been seen since.

“Katie, bring this stack down to Legal,” Rikki said, pointing a mountain of paper on her executive desk—the second she’d inherited within a two month timeframe. “Jessie, please make the rounds and get status.”

After the pair left, she hit the intercom.

“Michelle, have Marie bring me some coffee please. With cream.”

By the time the sultry redhead showed up, Rikki was feeling quite horny. She enjoyed her drink as she sat in her plush leather chair with her long, slender legs up on her desk, spread wide, her second secretary kneeling on the ground between.

Marie expertly brought her to climax with a series of slow, erotic licks, gradually building in speed and intensity, until Rikki was squirming and gasping, thrashing in her seat as her pussy gushed and squirted in the slutty redhead’s mouth.

“Thank you, Marie,” Rikki panted, trying to catch her breath.

“You may go now.”

As her sexpot assistant turned and primly walked out, licking her full lips and swaying her full ass, Rikki stood, hiking her skirt back down, smoothing it out, and tousled her full, lustrous, dark hair.

She turned around, looking out of the floor-to-ceiling windows, gazing thoughtfully at the sprawling city below.

Fin.