The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Audition

“Come on, you piece of shit!” Blair cursed thumping the steering wheel as her old bomb struggled to get up the hill.

It backfired and suddenly lurched forward, having caught its breath… or so it seemed with the temperamental rust-box.

Blair looked at the house number; #1788. This was it. The gate opened immediately for her. She drove up the driveway. The house impressed her; the address was the first thing she’d noticed—and looked up on the internet.

Penumbra Films. She had expected an audition somewhere else, but the directions were to Bob Thwaites mansion.

Blair parked and retrieved her resume; a large black vinyl bundle with her various head and body shots… and even some clippings of her work back in Iowa—the “Iowa Stage” scene. She knew this was not very impressive; but it showed she could act.

She went to the front door—two large doors, towering 8ft. There was a small sign and an arrow—she followed it. It lead her around the side of the house to the massive pool.

On the other side of the pool in two banana chairs sat tanning two women; both naked. They ignored her. Blair quickly remembered; she texted Susan to let her girlfriend know she’d arrived safe. You could never be too sure. Susan replied, wishing her good luck.

Blair was eighteen years old. She was not an intellectual. Acting seemed her only way ahead. She had come to the City of Angels two years ago. She had struggled. Now she was a waitress. She had been lucky to find Susan. Susan was ten years older than her; a university tutor studying for her PhD. Susan was the brains Blair could never be. Susan was doing a paper of the oppression of the patriarchy. Susan was a tall amazonian lesbian. She had blonde hair that had once been full and flowing, but now short and dyed pink. She had a full figure. Blair was like a mouse; just under 5ft tall, petite, flat-chested. If not for her long-hair and feminine face she might have been mistaken for a boy.

Blair had another thing going—she was quite flexible in her morals. She had never been a lesbian but when she’d met Susan in the cafe and Susan seemed reasonably well-off, and flirty Blair did not shy away. She played with Susan. Susan took her to bed. Her first lesbian experience for Blair was also a chance to act.

Being presented with a hairy pink wet snatch (Susan refused to shave) had been a challenge, but it meant a stable place to live. Blair rose to the challenge. Her year and a half with Susan was a sham. She’d happily given a blow-job to her colleague Trevor just to confirm her heterosexuality, and that he was the night-manager prepared to give her some shift work helped. She’d swallowed Trevor’s come for she had no pride to swallow.

Blair continued on and found a patio door open. “Hello?” she called as she half-stepped inside.

“Hello” came a feminine voice. Blair looked to see a tall skinny woman come from an ante-room, wearing a French Maid’s uniform, and very high heels.

“Hello” she said again…

“Are you here for the auditions?”

“Yes… I’m Blair” Blair said offering her hand.

“I’m Veronica” the woman said, not taking the offered hand. “Master will be with you shortly…”

“Master?” Blair thought. Veronica was obviously a girl from the Valley—given her accent.

“Please… come with me…” she said and lead Blair into the house. Blair noticed a large bed to one side with lighting equipment around it. A woman sat on the edge, in only an open satin bath robe. She was crying.

“Don’t mind her” Veronica said, seeing Blair’s interest. “The Master will see you soon…” She pointed the way to a number of seats. A man and a woman were already sitting there.

Blair smiled at the man as she sat down at an empty chair near to his. He looked up and then returned his attention to his own portfolio. The woman looked up and smiled too. She was like Blair very small. She was olive-skinned, a Latina, but tiny framed as well.

Blair sat down opposite her but turned to look back at the man, trying to catch his attention. He looked up at her and then ignored her again. He was in his thirties. His body tanned and obviously buff.

“Hi!” the other woman said, “I’m Maryam”

“Hi” Blair said, “I’m Blair”

“Don’t mind him…” Maryam said, “He’s not interested in ‘girls’” she put the emphasis on the last word.

“What do you mean?”

Maryam leaned forward “He’s gay”

“Oh” Blair said, surprised, “How do you know?”

“He’s been in fifteen movies this year… he told me earlier”

“Fifteen movies…?”

“You know…!” Maryam smiled, “Adult movies”

“What’s he doing here?”

“You kidding?” Maryam laughed, “What kind of movies do you think Penumbra make?”

“I…” Blair said not wanting to appear stupid… but stopped. She’d realised she’d made a mistake. It’s not that she couldn’t do the sex, but she knew it would kill her chance at a serious acing career…

“Blair O’Connor” came a woman’s voice. The woman was tall, busty, and dressed like a 1930’s director, complete with Jodhpurs.

“That’s me!” Blair said standing up.

“Break a leg” Maryam said. Blair gave her a weak smile back.

“I’m Helga” the Nordic woman said, “The director”

“I’m not sure if there’s been a mistake…” Blair said

“We do not make mistakes…” Helga said dramatically, “Come!”

Blair thought she’d see what was going on. As she did she saw in the distance the weeping woman from the bed, wearing her satin robe, still open. Only she wasn’t weeping now… she walked past and gave Blair a warm smile.

Blair was lead into a room. It had posters on the wall of movies “Anal Chicks 34”, “Barely Evil 23”, “School Aged IV”

“Please sit…” she said, offering Blair a chair. Helga went behind a desk and sat down

Blair hesitated and sat. “May I see your portfolio?” Helga snapped impatiently.

“I…” Blair began “I’m not interested in adult movies”

“But…” Helga scoffed “You’re perfect…”

“But…”

“When the Master sees you…”

“Master?”

“Yes…” Helga said looking up from the glossy photos… “He will choose you I am in no doubt”

“But..” she said, “I do not want to do adult movies”

“It does not matter anymore…”

“What does not matter?”

“What you want…” Helga said, impressed by the b/w head-shot. “No matter anymore” she mused.

“Look… I…” Blair began

“Is this her…?” came the voice of a man in his sixties. He wore a terry-towering white bath robe that hung lose. Blair could see his stubby, chubby cock.

“This is her, Master” Helga said, standing up. She kissed him passionately on the mouth. Blair felt a little embarrassed watching them. Then he took the chair Helga had been in.

He sat down. Blair noticed a name-plate on the desk “Bob Ungermeyer”

“Very nice” he said looking over the portfolio, “You’ll do splendidly”

He looked up at her… “Tell me… “ he smiled, “Are you a virgin?”

“No”

“Have you done any women?”

“Just the one…”

“I see” he said before returning to the portfolio

Blair wondered why she’d been so forthcoming

“Have you done anal?” he asked

“Excuse me!?!”

He looked up at her. Something odd about his eyes. “Have you done anal…?”

“No” she blurted out.

“Very good” he said. He looked up at Helga

“We can shoot an anal deflowering scene” Helga said, “Just before the orgy”

“Very good, very good” he said

“Look… I think there’s been some kind of…”

“Stand up” Bob said

Blair stood up.

“Take off your top”

“What?” Blair gasped incredulously, but found herself taking hold of her T-shirt and lifting it up off her. She wore no bra.

“What do you think?” he asked Helga

“Brilliant choice, Master” she said

“What’s going on here…?” Blair asked confused.

“Turn around…” Bob said

Blair spun around. She didn’t know why she did.

“And…” Helga added, “She’d be perfect for the Teen Pregnancy series”

“Yes…” he said

“That is, if you desire to impregnate her, Master”

“I think so…”

“Look, I don’t mean to be rude, but…”

“Sit down” Bob said

Blair sat down.

“Excuse me…” she began and went to stand up

“Stay seated” Bob said

And suddenly Blair found herself fixed to the chair. Now she became frightened. She tried to pull herself up but she was unable to.

“What’s going on here…?” she cried. “Why can’ I….?”

“Tell me” Bob said, “Did you tell anyone you’d be coming here today? Do you have any relatives here…?”

“I…” she began, “I told my girlfriend. No, I don’t have any relatives…”

“So this girlfriend…?”

“Susan”

“Susan… is she your only contact here?”

“Yes”

Blair wondered why she was still so compliant in providing information.

“When you say girlfriend… do you fuck?”

“Yes…”

“I don’t think she’s a lesbian, Master” Helga said

“Is this true…?”

“Yes…” Blair blurted out

“Interesting” Bob smiled.

“Look… why can’t I get up… what’s going on here?”

“It’s all part of the process” Bob said

“Process, what process?”

“To become one of my slaves”

“Slaves?” she scoffed “What the hell are you talking about?”

“Slaves… “ he smiled, “You want to become my slave”

“Yes” she said. “What the fuck?” she spat.

“You want to do whatever I want”

“Yes…” she said “What? No! What the fuck! What are you doing to me?”

“Tell me that you want to be my slave…”

“I want to be your slave…” Blair shook her head. She wanted to say something else but couldn’t think why she was questioning it.

“Tell me again”

“I…” Blair began “I want to be your slave…” A small voice in her said that this was wrong… that voice was fading.

“Tell me again”

“I want to be your slave”

Blair relaxed. She felt it was so natural, so right. She wanted to be his slave. She smiled.

“You want to fuck me?”

“Yes” she smiled, and she did.

“Come” he said

She got up and went around the desk. Helga moved out of the way. Blair stood there, topless. He pulled her pants down. She stood there nervously.

“You’ll do anything to please me…” he said

“Yes…”

“Yes, what?”

“Yes, Master”

“Good” he smiled and pulled her panties down. She was unshaven

“Sheesh!” he gasped

“Shall I fix that, Master…?” Helga asked

“Yes” he said looking at her hairy crotch. “Obey Helga” he said to Blair

“Yes” she nodded, still unsure why she was acting this way.

Helga took Blair’s hand “Come with me”

Blair smiled, complying.

As she lead the slave-girl Blair out to shave her Bob called out “Send in Manuel, the next candidate..”

“Yes, Master” Helga said

Helga stopped near the chairs “Wait here” she said to Blair

“Manuel Ortaga?” she said. The man looked up from the waiting chairs

“That’s me” he said

“Please come this way…”

Helga lead him back to be ‘auditioned’ with Bob.

“So tell me…?” Maryam asked from her chair “How did it go?”

Blair said nothing

“Hello?” Maryam asked, thinking Blair was being rude.

Blair ignored her. She couldn’t do anything but follow Helga

She retuned about ten minutes later

Bob was just finishing off in Manuel’s ass.

“Ahhhhh” he sighed and came. Manuel had a strange look over his eyes.

Blair wondered if she had the same look.

Bob pulled out of Manuel. There was come on the desk from Manuel’s dick; he’d come as he’d been ass-raped by his new Master.

“You will go with Helga” he said

“Yes, Master” Manuel said.

Helga lead him away.

“Lick this up” he said to Blair

She bent down and started cleaning up the semen off the desk. It was not unpleasant a taste for her, but she was crying inside, wondering when this nightmare would end.

Bob was now sitting down, going again over a portfolio, only this time it was Manuel’s.

Helga returned with Maryam.

“Hey, what’s going on here?” she asked, seeing Blair bent over eating desk jizz. Blair wore a satin bathrobe, and nothing else; clearly on display as she was bent over.

“Come in and sit down” he said to Maryam.

She went and sat down “What’s going on here?”

“So, Maryam is it?”

“Yes, it is”

“Have you done lesbian scenes before?”

“Yes, a dozen or so”

“Okay, I’d like to see you eat out Blair’s ass-hole”

“What?”

“Eat out Blair’s ass-hole”

“Yes” Maryam said, “No, wait… what’s going on…?” she cried confused as she dropped to her knees and moved behind Blair

“What..?” she cried

“Eat it, and be quiet” Bob said.

Maryam lifted Blair’s bathrobe up and spread her legs. She leant forward and began tonguing Blair’s ass.

Maryam had done this before, but what made her cry was she was compelled to do it, and she didn’t understand why.

She stuck her tongue into Blair’s star, as far as she could. Blair farted. Maryam wanted to turn her head away but she was compelled to keep licking Blair’s backside out.

“Enough” Bob said. He was hard again. “Suck me off” he said, starting up and leaning against the front of his desk.

Blair and Maryam took turns in sucking his cock. It wasn’t long before he had them sit back on their haunches, mouths open ready to receive his sperm.

He shot onto their faces. Blair gulped his gift down. Maryam found herself facing Blair. They kissed, and shared his sperm.

Helga returned. “Blair’s ready for her anal scene” Bob said, “Aren’t you…?”

“Please… let me go..” she cried

“And you, Maryam?”

“I want to go home…” she cried like a little girl.

“Manuel is ready to deflower her ass-hole” Helga said

“Fantastic” Bob smiled, “I want you to follow the director’s directions” he said, “Understand?”

“Yes”

“Yes, what?”

“Yes, Master” Blair whimpered as she rose to her feet. With her head down, distraught she followed Helga out to the setting

Veronica appeared. “Veronica, I have a new member of staff for you to train…”

“Yes, Master?”

“Maryam” he said

“Yes, Master?” she sniffed.

“You will obey Veronica’s instructions and you will be one of my new maids”

“Yes, Master” Maryam cried

“She will fit you with appropriate clothes, now go”

“Yes, Master” Maryam said, blowing her runny nose.

Veronica stopped “Where would you like her to start first?”

“Have her clean the toilets” he smiled, “And, if she behaves you can give her a brush”

“Yes, Master” Veronica said, “Come”

Maryam left dejected, but unable to resist.

Bob got up and went to watch his production. He could hear Blair crying in pain as he neared. Manuel was big. Blair’s butt-hole small, and tight. Helga was enthralled… she loved her work. All his slaves loved their work. Some more than others.

He watched as Manuel pulled out, Blair spun around onto her knees and hung her mouth open to receive his come. She caught it in her mouth and then swallowing that sucked his cock.

“And… cut!” Helga said.

“Well done!” she added.

Blair’s mascara ran down her face from her tears. As she stood up she was handed a towel and she was thankful to wipe her face.

“Did I please you, Master” she asked

“Yes”

Blair was genuinely happy now. Over time she would question less her new life. Already compelled, soon she would do so by desire.

As she listened to some acting tips from Helga her phone rang.

She looked at Bob for permission.

He nodded

She retrieved it.

“Hello?”

“Bliar, where are you?” Susan asked

“What do you mean? I’m at auditions”

“That was four hours ago”

“I got the part”

“Oh, you did… that’s wonderful”

Blair felt no emotion for Susan. She looked at Bob. He handed her a piece of paper. “Susan” she said, mechanically…. “My car broke down and I need you to come and pick me up…”

“Sure, baby” Susan said, “But can’t you get a ride?”

Blair looked at Bob

He shook his head

“No Susan” she said, “I cannot get a ride”

“You sound funny”

“I…” Blair said “I am in character”

She looked at Bob and he smiled approvingly. She was so happy.

“Alright honey” Susan said, “I’ll be an hour”

“That’s great” Blair said, “I will be so happy if you can come here…” and she hung up

“How did I do, Master?”

“Excellent” Bob said, as he waited for his new recruit to arrive…

The End