The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author! Author!

The Accident

Chad was exceptionally happy as he walked down the stairs to his car. At thirty-two had was well on his way to making his fortune. He’d just sold another four books in his erotic novel series to Penumbra Publishing.

His editor Clair Staines was happy too. She was negotiating with a number of movie companies to turn at least two of his stories into adult movies.

Chad looked at his small car. With his cheque in hand he was on his way to getting an upgrade. “Maybe a sports-car?” he thought to himself.

The clutch stuck again, as he left the underground car-park. The car lurched forward too. “Shit!” he spat.

He stopped at the lights of Vine and Derrick Streets. Even the radio wasn’t working. Definitely time to get a new car.

Suddenly the car lurched forward. The large shape on his left, a quick look. Truck!

“What’s the status of the X-Ray?” Doctor Scott yelled as they wheeled a trolley across to surgery

“Coming, doctor” Nurse Sprocket said.

She stopped for a moment to look down at Chad’s broken body. His breathing, through a tube was sporadic

Chad woke up suddenly, with a large sucking in of a breath. His eyes opened. He sat up. He was in a hospital room, in a hospital bed. He felt over his chest. Nothing was apparently wrong with him. The he had a moment of dread. He checked; everything below the waist was working fine.

The room was comfortable, and of course clean. There were flowers at his bed-side. A few cards. One from his sister Lorraine (signed Lori), and one from his mom Karen. There was a card said to be from his pal Owen.

“This can’t be right?” he thought to himself, Owen had passed away a year earlier.

“Am I dead?” he gasped.

He slid out of bed and opened the curtains. He was in New Redford, the town of his birth. “What the fuck?!” he gasped

“Oh, you’re up” came a warm and chirpy voice

Chad spun around. The nurse there smiling at him was hot. She was black, busty with her hair dyed a reddish-brown down to her shoulders. Her uniform was a white dress with red-stripes, cut very short.

“Ah…”

She smiled, and went over to his chart “Chad Brewer?” she asked

“Yes”

“Good” she smiled. She turned and adjusted a machine. As she did she bent straight over. Chad found himself staring at her red lace panties.

She turned about and looked at him.

“Is anything the matter?”

“Um… I guess no”

“Good” she said, “Would you mind if I check?”

“Ah… no?!?”

“Good” she said. She went to him and dropped to her knees. Next thing she was reaching into his open fly on his pyjama pants.

He skipped back “What are you doing?”

“I just need to make sure this is in working order” she said matter-of-factly.

“Uh?”

“Please” she said, “This needs to be done”

He couldn’t work out why she wanted to check his pants but she seemed professional in her tone, so he relented.

He took a step forward.

She smiled “Good”. She reached into his pants and found his cock and took it out. He was still surprised when she took it in her mouth.

“What the?” he gasped, jumping back again

“Please… Mr. Brewer” she said, a little non-plussed by his reticence

“What are you doing?”

“I need to check your cock” she said, now putting her hands on her hips with annoyance.

“Is there a problem?” came a voice

Chad looked up, a blonde walked in in a white lab coat. She had a stethoscope around her neck. She wore smart clothes under the coat, and a pair of glasses She had a name tag “Candy”

“Mr Brewer here won’t let me check his penis”

“What seems to be the problem Mr. Brewer?” she said stepping into the room “Chad, isn’t it?”

“Er… yes”

“Please Mr… er… Chad” Candy said “Let nurse Letitia do her job”

“But…”

“Or, do I need to call security?”

“No… but…” he said, and he relented stepping forward. Letitia took his cock again straight into her mouth.

She sucked it, and smiled as she did, looking up into his face.

He was still trying to work out just what the hell was going on.

She kept sucking, and deep throated him.

“Is everything alright, Nurse?” Candy said.

Letitia stopped and turned to the doctor “I think you should see for yourself, doctor”

“Very well” Candy said. She took her glasses off and popped them in her coat pocket. She got down on her knees next to Letitia and taking hold of his cock she began sucking it.

“Well, doctor?”

“Seems normal”

Letitia took a turn again at sucking his cock.

Chad couldn’t believe these two beautiful women were taking turns. Then they started kissing him on either side of his shaft.

Suddenly he felt it coming. Quickly the two women, pressing their faces close together opened their mouths and held him near. He shot out onto them. Candy shifted his cock slightly to catch his come in her mouth.

The two women smiled and sighed as he emptied onto their faces and in their mouths.

Then Candy sucked and cleaned his cock. Letitia stood up, smiling, his come sitting over her face.

Then the doctor stood up. The two women turned and kissed each other, tasking his come on each other, licking it off.

“That seems to be in working order” Candy said. “I think you are fit to leave anytime you’re comfortable.”

“Check the ECG” Doctor Scott said.

Chad looked about to where he heard the voice from. “Did you hear that?”

“Hear what?” Candy asked.

“I…”

“Are you alright?” she asked

“I’m not…”

“Do you need to fuck me?”

“Wha,,,,?”

“Do you need to fuck me?” she asked, drawing out the words more slowly, so as to express the seriousness of it

“No”

“Very well” she said, a little disappointed in her tone.

“Well, if you’re ready to go…” she continued.

“Do I have any bags?”

“You didn’t bring any” Candy said. She looked at the nurse

“No, doctor… just these clothes…”

Chad looked around. He hadn’t seen this set of clothes a minute ago.

“If you need me, just call” Candy said winking at him.

“No…” he said “I think I’d be better off going home”

Home

Chad drove down the streets of his hometown, only things weren’t as he remembered them. It was a cleaner, tidier town.

Suddenly he heard the sound of a police siren

“Fuck!” he spat as he saw flashing lights in his rear-view mirror.

He pulled over and looked as a Latina cop came up to his car.

“I’m officer Maria Lopez. Licence and registration, Sir” she said.

“Have I done anything wrong?

“Licence and registration, Sir” she said again.

“Look, I’m only just out of hospital and…”

“Please step out of the car”

“But”

She pulled her gun “Sir, step out of the car!” she growled.

“Yes, okay officer, I’m complying”

She trained the gun on him and watched him get out. She suddenly spun him around and forced him over his car. Click click. He was in handcuffs against her car.

“Have you been drinking, Sir?” she asked, “Or, are you on drugs?”

“No”

“Do you have any drugs on you?” Maria asked

“No, of course not”

“I’m going to have to search you” she said

Next thing Chad knew is she reached around and undid his belt.

“What are you…?”

“Stop resisting, Sir!” she said, forcing him forwards again.

She had his pants down, and then she pulled his boxer shorts down.

“Okay” she said “Are you hiding any drugs in here?” she smiled as she spread his ass cheeks

“No…” he said

“We’ll see” she said as she got to her knees. She opened him up wide and had a look at his hairy ass. Then she ran her tongue up against his star.

“What are you doing?”

“Don’t resist!” she growled.

“I’m not resisting” he said and then felt her tongue slide into him, “Oh, my” he gasped

There, on the side of the street she rimmed him.

She put a finger inside him and he bucked. This was the weirdest cavity search he’d ever heard of.

She tasted her finger “Mmmm” she purred.

She opened the rear door of her squad car and pushed him in, on his back. Next thing he knew she was climbing into the car, over him.

“What are you doing?”

“Stop resisting” she said. She mounted him and slid down onto his cock.

“Yessss” she sighed as she slid onto him. She was tight but wet. She rode up and down on him sighing and moaning as she did.

Suddenly his cock spurted into her.

“Fuck yesssssss” she orgasmed as he came in her.

She dragged him from the car and uncured him

“Here’s your licence and registration, Sir” she said handing it back to him after pulled her service pants up “And don’t let me catch you doing that again!”

He stood there dumbfounded as she drove off leaving him there. He at least remembered to pull his pants up.

He walked to the car. Something about that amazing (but short) experience seemed familiar to him. Déjà vu? No, something else.

He got into his car and drove home. He suddenly remembered he’d written an adult story where a Latina officer ‘raped’ a male she’d pulled over. Was it coincidence he thought.

His home was as he remembered it. Why he was back in New Redford he didn’t know.

He got to the front door and it suddenly opened.

“Baby” Karen gasped flinging herself into his arms

“Mom?!”

“I heard you were in hospital”

“Yes….”

“Are you okay?”

“I’m fine” he said, “Well at least physically”

“What do you mean?” she asked as she lead him inside.

“I’m not quite sure if I’m in a dream”

“A dream… what do you mean?” she asked, leading him over to the living room couch.

“Some really weird things are going on, Mom” he said as she sat down.

“Come, lie down” she said, urging him to lie into her lap. “Let mommy look after you”

He lay on the couch and rested his head in her arms. She cooed and whispered calm to him as she held him.

“My baby’s safe now” she smiled.

He’d never felt so close to his mom before. She’d never been so doting

“Would you like something to drink?” she asked

“Sure, mom”

“Do you want your favourite…?”

“Okay”

“Good” she said, and she opened up her top

“Mom?”

“I’ve got your favourite” she smiled warmly as she flipped open her maternity bra. She drew his mouth to her

He took it into his mouth and sucked. She gently squeezed her breast and he was rewarded by the taste of warm sweet milk

“Baby’s safe now” she said as she breastfed him.

He looked up into her eyes, just like he had all these years ago She rocked him gently as he suckled.

When he was done she popped her breast away.

He got up. “Is there anything else you need?” she asked as she got to her feet also

“Er… no, mom” he said

“Let me know if there’s ANYTHING you need” she said.

“Okay” he smiled as he watched his mom swagger off to the kitchen

“Have you called the next of kin?” Doctor Scott said

Chad spun around looking for the voice

“Yes, doctor” Nurse Sprocket said

“What the fuck’s going on?” he said. There was no one there but him

Chad went up to his bedroom. It was how he remembered it, only there was a typewriter there on his desk.

In it was a piece of paper. It had writing on it.

He began to read.

“What the fuck?!?” he gasped as he read.

What he was reading was a synopsis of what had just been happening to him; the blow-job at the hospital, the sex-by-cop, even his own mom’s milk.

Then there was a paragraph about his sister Lori coming home. She was always teasing him, and that’s what was written on the page.

“What’s up, Loser” Lori said from door-way, “I heard you were in hospital?”

“Uh… yeah”

“Trust you to fuck up your life” she laughed and turned and left.

Chad looked down at the paper in the type-writer. It had his sister coming home being as disdainful of him as she always was.

Chad pulled out his chair and sat down.

He thought for a moment and then smiled.

He started typing.

When he was done he got up. He was going to test a theory; a theory that wherever he was—whatever this was—he was in control.

He went to his sister’s bedroom and walked in.

His sister was thin, wearing only panties. She had small breasts, long brown hair, and bright blue eyes.

“Oh, hi” she said, “This is my girlfriend Bec”

He looked at a woman sitting on the bed. He hadn’t seen her when he walked in, but there she was. Bec looked like his first wife, but from some years ago, when they first met.

Bec got up and shook his hand “Hi” she smiled. She turned to Lori “You never told me your brother was so sexy”

“You’re sexy!” Lori said, grabbing Bec’s arm and spinning her around. She took Bec’s face in her hands and pressed her lips against hers.

They kissed.

Then Lori looked over at her brother “Getting a good look?”

“Mind if I join?” he asked

“What?” she spat

“Go on…,” Bec giggled “It will be fun”

“I…” Lori said

Instead of waiting, Chad took his sister and kissed her. She struggled a little—resisting at first but she warmed to his kiss.

Next thing Bec was pulling his shirt up off of him. His sister undid his belt and took care of his pants.

He kissed Bec. Whereas his sister was almost flat-chested Bec had boobs; just like he remembered—firm.

Tongues intertwined. He moved his mouth down Bec, she was clean-shaven. He tasted her. He turned as his sister offered herself too, also clean shaven. She tasted sweet, much nicer than Bec did.

As he moved from pussy to pussy and back again, to the tune of two very happy women, he moved his hands up, one behind each, and fingered them from behind.

He stood up and got onto the bed. Bec climbed up over his face, facing Lori as she took to his hard cock.

The two women kissed and fondled each other as they rode him.

“Let me have a turn” Bec whimpered.

“Alright” Lori said, and they swapped places. Bec slid down on him, already slick with his sister’s cunny juices.

She was tighter than his sister, she was in fact a virgin, just like when he’d first done her. She laughed with delight as she rode him; that’s not how he remembered doing her, but this was what he’d written on the paper. He was in control of them, of this world. And in this world she felt nothing but joy in riding his cock.

And then he came. When he did, as if on cue, the two women shouted out their own peaks. Eventually the three were lying next to each other, panting, swearing, satiated.

The Light

“Mr. Brewer?” Doctor Scott called as he waved his pen-light into each of Chad’s eyes.

Chad woke up. He was in bed with his sister lying sprawled over him. He looked around for the voice. Suddenly, in the dark, he saw a small light, growing bigger.

“Mr. Brewer? Can you hear me?”

“Where are you?” Chad asked.

“Mr. Brewer? If you can hear me, come towards the light”

Chad suddenly work up, again. “You’re back” Dr. Scott said, over-joyed at having saved Chad’s life.

“You may be a little disorientated” Dr. Scott said. “Your mom is here…”

Chad looked around. His mom was sitting there, crying, tissues in hand. She leapt out of her chair “Oh, baby” she wept, embracing him “We thought we’d lost you”

“What happened?”

“You were involved in a car accident, but you’re back with us”

“I had the strangest experience” he said

“I think we better leave them” Dr. Scott said to the other attendants and nurses.

“You were unconscious for three days”

“Three days?” he gasped as his mom continued to kiss him

“I’m so happy you’re back… from wherever it was” she said

“I…” he began. How could he explain to his mom where he’d been?

“Are you hungry?” she asked “The doctor said you can have a little bit”

“I’m okay”

“Would you like something to drink?” she asked

“Sure, mom”

“Do you want your favourite…?”

“Okay”

“Good” she said, and she opened up her top