The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Awakening of Stacy

Jill Explains the Birds and the Bees

Stacy lay in her robe, her head resting in Jill’s lap. Jill was wearing a silk robe with a Japaneses style print on it. It reached to mid-thigh when she was standing, but barely covered her when she sat.

Stacy looked up into Jill’s face and whispered, “What’s going on? I know you two explained it before but I think I missed more than half.”

Renee looked over from the bean bag where she sprawled. She’d grabbed her robe before the three of them left Stacy and Renee’s room so she wouldn’t shock Stacy with the casual nudity that existed behind most of the closed doors on the floor. Well, most of the dorm rooms, actually.

Jill gently stroked Stacy’s hair away from her forehead. “I’m not sure exactly when it started, but it has been going on for many years now,” she began for the second time that day.

“I think Professor Saxton said it was in the 1930’s that it started,” chimed in Renee.

“Shhhh, girl,” Jill chided. “That’s not important. Wells College already existed, but one of the girls’ dorms happened to have a bunch of sexy, horny girls from rich families. And they started a ‘girls club’.

“At first it was just sex and games, but then some of them discovered they were into bondage and power exchanges and all sorts of neat stuff.

“The first girls didn’t have anything remotely like what we have today, but a key is a key and a lock is a lock, and they figured out a way of making it work. The rules they started forming are the ones we still follow today.

“Mostly that has to do with key-holders and how many key-holders have to be in the same place at the same time to do things. Originally, that just meant there was more than one lock on each of the belts, but today our belts and plugs are both our keys and our locks.”

“What do you mean?” asked Stacy.

“Well,” Jill replied, “it started with this thing called Bluetooth Light, which was this really low power stuff that could allow something with a small battery to do sensor type things for a very long time. Think like a heart rate monitor. One of these Bluetooth heart rate thingies could last for months and months on a single battery.

“There are some really sharp women in the Fellowship, and they decided to put some sensors together with some simple controls, and pretty soon they had our devices.

“Every device and sensor has a unique serial number to it. When they come near another device, they exchange information. All the toys have temperature and pressure and moisture sensors, and some have heart rate sensors as well. With those, they can tell if a toy is in your ass or your cunt or your mouth. They can tell if you are about to cum or even if you have cum.”

Jill frowned, “A couple of weeks ago, I was put on denial. Professor Richards told my device not to let me orgasm. Anytime I started to get close, it would just shock me, right on the clit and BAM it was gone. And you already know how hard it is not to masturbate when you are in a Fellowship device.”

Jill’s smile returned, brighter than ever. “But if you are good, you’ll never have to worry about that sort of thing. Anyway, after a while, the members of the Fellowship started becoming faculty and administrators. Pretty soon, most of them were. The ones that weren’t got offered very nice retirement packages or a chance to join the Fellowship. There were a few glitches at that time, when somebody decided to spill the beans.”

Renee laughed. “Well, nobody really listens to people in mental hospitals, and those silly women that decided to talk about what goes on in the Fellowship soon found that there were judges all over this country that were more than willing to judge them ‘a danger to themselves and others’. At least until they decided that wearing a Fellowship device and following the rules was a better choice.”

Stacy frowned at that. “Oh shit, that doesn’t sound good.” she thought to herself.

Jill turned and glared at Renee. “You know damn well that those are just rumors to scare the freshmen. You have got to stop spreading them.”

She turned back to Stacy. “Yes, there were a couple of staff and faculty that went crazy back in the 1940s, but there was a war on and lots of nasty things were happening. I do NOT think the Fellowship had anything to do with it.”

“So what happens if you don’t want to be a member of the Fellowship?” Stacy asked, her right hand reaching under her robe and lightly tugging on the crotch chain.

“Well, do you remember the application you signed when you were admitted?” Jill queried.

Stacy nodded.

“It has a clause in it about leaving the school before the end of your freshman year. It has another part about required courses. One is “Sexual Education for Independent Living”. Well, this is part of that required course.”

“If you make it to the end of the semester and still want to leave, the school will refund you tuition for the semester and you can transfer all of your credits to any of a number of different colleges. All you have to do is sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement and you are out.

“Or you can join and graduate as a member of the Fellowship. My mom is a member. I remember the first time I was home from school after getting my device. Because mom’s a member, I can wear my device home, and she took me to her office. I was introduced to a dozen different very powerful women, and each time I shook hands, my plug gave me such a strong and wonderful buzz!

“It’ i’s sort of like the Masons and their secret handshake thingie. But our plugs tell them what is happening without even having to shake hands. I was chuckling to myself thinking of all those powerful women in a board meeting with their devices buzzing them from time to time to let them know they were not alone.” She paused, grinning. “And it’s way better than a handshake, ’cause you can’t fake it. So if you’re applying for a job and someone buzzes at you, you know you have a good chance of getting it, because you’re both part of the same sisterhood, with the same morals and ethics and high standards!” She sighed happily.

“Anyway,” Jill continued, “if you graduate as a member, you get an upgrade to your device. I’m not sure what that is all about, but mom has one of the upgraded ones. She wears her all the time. I think she has a special replacement for the rod that holds her open so daddy can fuck her, but I’m not sure. I think I saw it one day but, you know, you’re not suppose to stare at your mom’s cunny.” Jill laughed wryly.

Stacy blushed, thinking about what it would be like to see her own mother’s cunny, not like that would ever happen. Her mother would make Mrs. Grundy look like a sexual cock hound.

“So if I decide to go on, what happens?” Stacy asked Jill.

“Well, I get to wear my device all the time again. Finally,” Renee said in an almost pout.

Jill chuckled. “Renee, you get to wear your device all the time now, even if Stacy doesn’t want to continue. So take it easy.”

Jill turned back to Stacy and continued. “So what happens is that your key-holder, that’s me, will help you learn the ins and outs of your device, how to change it, what to do when your period is near and when you are on your period. I’ll show you how to use the toilets.”

Jill turned and grinned at Renee, “And I’m sure that your roommate will show you some of the more exciting social aspects of your device.”

Renee perked up at that. “You mean like how three girls of the same level can unlock one other girl when they are in a controlled space? That’s a fun one.”

“Oh, is that what Kelly, Nina and Kimmy were talking about, back in the restroom?” asked Stacy.

“Very likely”, nodded Jill. “Anyway, I’ll show you how the toilets work a little bit later. For now, know that as your key-holder, when you are in my room, the system will allow me to unlock you. While your plug is out of you the door will stay locked. That way you can try different plugs till you find one you like. There are some other things but that is a good start.”

“Yeah” said Renee, “You picked one of the plugs that looked easier, but really it isn’t. You want one more like what I wear. It has a bulge that keeps it from sliding outward. The type you have makes you feel like you are being ass fucked with every step you take.”

Stacy blushed again. She thought that her blushing circuit would have blown up by now but she guessed not. “I think I came four times just walking to class.”

Renee laughed and knelt down to hug Stacy. “Boy do I understand that. Four of us walked to class together one day, and we almost didn’t make it. One of us, I’m not sure which, was on a tease and denial program. And the system decided that all of us should participate.

“We’d be walking when suddenly one of us would just stop and tremble and we’d all feel it through our devices, she’d start moving again and we’d get maybe another 50 feet and another one of us would be taken right to the edge and stopped. It was pure, lovely torment.”

“When I got back to the dorm I sat at Jill’s door until she got home, so she could make me cum hard. And then she was late!” Renee was most definitely pouting now.

Stacy sat up. “So how about you take me to the bathroom and show me how this is done. Because believe you me, I have got to shit and have for the last few hours. If this thing wasn’t stuffed up my ass I likely would have had an accident a long time ago.” She thought about what she’d just said, so baldly talking about poop and bathrooms and sex toys, and knew she had changed a lot in a very short time. But it was necessary!

Jill looked over at Renee and smiled. It was going to be a very good day indeed.